Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    If punk fairie wasn't so punk
    jIdn54.jpg
    jIdeVU.jpg

Does he look like a hitman
    jIdgIg.jpg
    jIdcdS.jpg

Nikolla
    jIdIs0.jpg
    jId5Mq.jpg

Raven and River (punk fairie)'s relationship is mad scientist and experimental subject
    jIdOJJ.jpg
    jIdXW9.jpg

And I had an idea to optimize the sims and houses for Bridgeport and Midnight Hollow, because that's what I created a long time ago, and I'm getting better at it now
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Have any of y'all had any experience with the 'Ultimate Careers Mod'? https://modthesims.info/d/517911/ultimate-careers-version-4-3.html

Specifically the school part of it - I don't have any children in the household yet but when I do I think I might try a non rabbit-hole school and see how that works out.

I've not used it yet, but I do know a few others who have who loved it. If you decide to try it let me know what you think.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Astro wrote: »
    Have any of y'all had any experience with the 'Ultimate Careers Mod'? https://modthesims.info/d/517911/ultimate-careers-version-4-3.html

Specifically the school part of it - I don't have any children in the household yet but when I do I think I might try a non rabbit-hole school and see how that works out.

@Astro , I tried the mod, but not specifically the school! I tried the police and medical careers. The medical career was great, the police career I gave up on after a while.

The reason I didn't like the police career so much was that all of my sim's coworkers spent all their time in the gym that was part of the police station. The only one who ever used the career objects in the office - the loudspeaker, the radio station, the whiteboard and the computers - was my active sim. That disappointed me because I wanted a busy office so that I can pretend that they are solving a crime together.

r1aNizd.jpg

zthkdP2.jpg

UIgs2Xx.jpg

With my doctor sim, it helped that doctors help townies with medical emergencies when they are out in public. I set the hospital to Visitors Allowed, and townies would visit and occasionally really ask for medical help. Of course, sometimes the patients would use the medical equipment and sometimes the other doctors were the ones to have medical emergencies - but that can happen, at least! I had the feeling that my sim was working in a busy hospital, and I really enjoyed it.

yAOh2Xq.jpg

CnCSL0f.jpg

Townies would even occasionally lie on the hospital beds, although no one stayed there overnight. My sim took advantage of the beds too, to take a nap after a night shift.

RL4uhIl.jpg

JfKE9qz.jpg
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    @PalmArrow
    Love that! It looks like a great mod, even if I don't like the school aspect of it I can always use it to make other careers active. :)
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @texansky
    I decided to go to the beginning and read your Stardew Valley Fanfic on your blog. I'm currently on chapter 4. Knowing more about their backgrounds helps me understand the latter parts of the story better.
    ^Aww, you are so sweet to go over and read the story from the beginning. <3<3 I hope you'll greatly enjoy it. Thank you! Take your time with it. :blush:

@bekkasan Ooooh, I like the barefoot on the beach style wedding idea. <3;) 🏝
    Lol about the food truck. :lol:

@Turjan Lol! Sorry to disappoint poor, handsome Spiros. :p (Love that picture of his disappointed face. :lol: )
    I'm sorry things haven't settled down somewhat over there. :(<3 Yeah it might be a good idea to check on things that you might need during the winter. Be prepared. :star: It's hard to be sometimes though. And I haven't been checking the news either lately. Actually I haven't checked it regularly in years. Hubby always tells me what's going on, cause most of the time it wreaks havoc on my anxiety and I just can't deal with it on top of my own problems I'm dealing with...
    Sometimes I wish I could go back to that peaceful, sheltered bubble my parents provided for me as a child. But, we all have to face the world - and our problems - eventually. Hang in there my friend. <3 I'm still sending prayers. It's really all I can do.
    Lovely post rain, evening picture of Manave Isles. :love:
    Oh my gosh this cracked me up! :joy:
    uITZUmQ.jpg
    ^The irony!
    Gosh if I could make those kind of royalties (in US dollars) with my writing... 🤑
    Hey! Great first attempt at using pose player! :smiley: And Star Trek themed no less! :star: Brownie points to you!!!

@ButterWafflesAR
    After Lindsey had visited the future and tried the jetpack. She gave crash landing a whole new meaning.
    GjUOIMJ.jpg
    ^HA HA! :joy: If I had been drinking something while reading through I would've spit on my monitor! :lol:
    Definitely a funny excited face from that Shang Simla local. :lol:

@ZeeGee Yeah no more self banning yourself, you can manage both at once. ;)<3
    I dunno why no one gets my tags, it's been going on for years. I've debated on changing my forum name - to something not so revealing about me - in hopes it would help, but...I don't want to confuse anyone with a new name either. :confused:
    I think it's more what GraceyManor said, it gets borked when you tag multiple people and I tend to do that a lot. ;) Hopefully you'll get this one. 🤞

@GraceyManor Man Elizabeth looks pretty darn good for being 9 months pregnant! :open_mouth: Lol!
    Congrats on the arrival of their first child. :blush:

***Still working on the final part of my story. I was thinking I might actually roll out a little bit of Part 2 for y'all so that I have time to really work on the rest of it and not worry about leaving y'all hanging for more for too long. ;)

Happy Simming everyone! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    Speaking of The future thing... got caught up in that, just maxed out advanced tech and struggling with that want to be the plumbiotic founder.... How I wish Sims 3 had similar book order system to 4... because time really is saved when one can order whats needed online.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 4373 -4374

@bekkasan You're welcome
    Thanks. He definitely is going to carry on the good looks that his ancestors gave him.
    It really comes in handy.
    I hope they do. I haven't got to the point where they'll have kids yet but am close.
    Great pictures!

@Turjan Lol, in real life, someone would just come kick the sand over the painting.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.

@Astro Great updates!

@Johnsomething Great updates!

@GraceyManor Great update!

@lisasc360 Congrats on the new computer!
    Sorry to hear it didn't work out though.

***Thanks to everyone who commented about my great-aunt's passing. I'll try to get to the next couple of pages tomorrow.
  • Options
    ButterWafflesARButterWafflesAR Posts: 113 Member
    @emorrill Right? His facial expression just makes me laugh every time without fail. I've seen other sims do it before in previous saves, but for some reason his was funnier. :D:D
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited July 2022
    @ButterWafflesAR Looks like you are having fun! You certainly get around :smile: .

@ZeeGee Thank you :smile: . And welcome back!

@PalmArrow Awesome pics of your time with the Ultimate Careers Mod. I never tried it. I guess your experience with the police isn't that different as my experience with the firefighters. And it's probably not good if the co-workers block the career objects. Of course, looks as if you had enough of those.

@emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile: . Yeah, I guess I shouldn't get too much worried, but the outlook for winter doesn't look good. Still, we all have to deal with that. My mom hardly ever uses the heating at all (the reason why I never visit during winter :lol: ), so I guess it's possible to go mostly without.
    The Star Trek theme was part of my Stranded Time Traveler story line. I guess I only posted a few pics of that though.
    Looking forward to your next update :smile: .

@blaq797 It's possible to do most of the Bot building skill at the bot shop in OL. If you use NRaas Consigner, the stock of the bot that sells stuff there changes more often. You still have to at least once collect the top tier nanites. There's also an Auto Collect mod that lets your sims collect stuff like NPC's do here. Keeps the collecting for nanites on a sane level.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment :smile: .

Going back to Poseplayer, is it possible to rotate sims a different fraction than just an eighth of a full rotation? I seemed not to be able to, although I would have to for the group of three on the right.
    XrjkvmC.jpg
    The next rotation position would be even more off, just to the other side.
    W293WGz.jpg
    Or I just have to look for other poses, I guess.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited July 2022
    @Turjan Thanks for the comment. :heart: It depends on which story I'm in as to whether the truck is turned off. Food trucks have become very popular over here in my area the last few years. They have hired them to provide the food for a few of the events I've attended and most of the food has been quite good.
    That is a pretty evening shot. I love the lanai.
    It looks as if the house is growing in leaps and bounds.
    It is important for sims to get to know each other so socializing is a good thing? Sometimes?
    Dag, poor Lucky should keep that name, perhaps his luck will eventually change.
    I guess my stay at home sims need to start writing sports books instead of sci fi and mystery novels! I never knew that before.
    I love the Star Trek photo! Total cool use of pose player! I knew @emorrill would love it.
    Use the alt button to move them slightly. It works most of the time.

@ButterWafflesAR Love the mishap with the jetpack!
    I love your sims garden and the evening lighting is beautiful.

@Silverofdreams30 Resurrections are very important!

@ZeeGee I do limit my time on the forums now too. I'd much rather be playing, but I do miss the fun pictures and stories so I gotta have some forum time too.

@GraceyManor I knew it! Congrats and cute way to tell him. :smiley:
    Welcome Michael!

@Nikkei_Simmer :::shaking cane::: and get off the grass you young whippersnapper! :lol:

@blaq797 You can order online if there is a bookstore in town and you sim has a tablet (Multitab 6000) available in the store. Otherwise it doesn't take too long to send the sim to the store. :grin: "Testingcheatsenabled true teleport to destination. :lol:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments.

I was looking through some older pictures and these brought back some really nice memories. I loved this family. I actually still have them in a porter file from when my old laptap started acting up and I saved them to my external hard drive.
    17795632229_149bb5db0d_o.jpg
    17001788669_ba65fcc7c8_o.jpg
    He was preggers from another alien abduction. Final tally of alien children was 4 before I stopped alien abductions. He had 6 children with his wife and his wife had a plant child that he adopted. This was a 2014-2015 story. The plant child is in the picture above kissing his girlfriend.
    17546586279_7742511862_o.jpg
    This was the entire family including his sister, her husband and their first child. Eventually I split the family and moved the sister and her family, and their animals including 3 horses out of the main family.
    17545070688_f0e4db21fb_o.jpg
  • Options
    blaq797blaq797 Posts: 145 Member
    I see, thanks for the help.
    Sorry, Avatar is merely my favorite Sims 4 sim.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @bekkasan

It is fun looking at older screens sometimes, great
    shots.
  • Options
    @bekkasan , I love the picture of the sim playing in the ocean with the fairy toddler. It's beautifully lit and looks so warm and happy!
  • Options
    I had my sim visit the Winter Festival with her toddler mostly because I wanted to get screenshots of both of them in their winter coats.

fv2gHCN.jpg

KmUqmOr.jpg

Then they went to visit her brother and his family. Their dog has puppies, so little Janella was not the only one who walked on all fours!

2oaGixl.jpg
  • Options
    Making house calls is fun and all because you get to go inside clients houses and be nosy, lol.
    GcFsqLZ.png

But then you get guys like this who think they're all that...
    z6IM4VQ.png

So I like the humble them real quick. :D
    3Vn6r4N.png
    Once back to the salon for our regular clientele work who do we see? Amy! It seems like she's talking to the boss about a job here and finally pursuing her dream of becoming a stylist. And with that kind of style, she definitely got the job. ;)
    qoXl1oU.png

Myra chatted to her for a bit and invited her out to dinner that night to catch up on life.
    tUNXKWE.png

*Cue fancy restaurent music*
    qXI70KQ.png

Decisions, decisions. So much to choose from!
    qchCwf2.png

iLFjrR7.png

Interesting choices, ladies.
    (I've actually eaten frog legs irl, they're not bad tbh.)
    ZMCrMPz.png

They talked about life - Myra learned that Amelia (Amy's daughter) is now a child, and Myra discussed her blossoming romance with Leighton.
    rYcyBa4.png

I'll admit, I forgot that they're total opposites and tend to fight after socializing for to long...
    3omDulw.png
    340gIce.png

But they always forgive each other - After all, you don't live with someone for almost 15 years (1 day = 1 year) without your fair share of arguments - But they always come around in the end because they're *Besties 4 Lyfe*.
    B6ZDgni.png

Myra was then able to give Amy a gift as a congrats on the new job.
    FT1S3Hr.png

All in all - a good outing with an old friend/roomate.
    I was also pleasantly surprised with the 'Business As Usual Bistro' venue, having only experienced dining at a restaurant in TS4: Dine Out I can definitely say this experience went a lot more smoothly that anything from that pack.
    cp5ujQb.png
    bINhAdj.png
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited July 2022
    For those interested in, but perhaps afraid of my experience with, The Randomizer Mod, it has been completely re-worked! So now less events happen and there's a cooldown (in days, you can change it with NRAAS Retuner) for each type of event. That completely fixes the issue I had of that distant relative debt event firing off twice within a day. :lol:

Anyway, I've been playing another save in Angel City with Chrissy Alexander - Now with added tattoos! She currently works part-time as a waitress while I try to find a more fitting job (the perks of having the job overhaul mod. :lol: I asked for this realism, though! So I accept it! :tongue: ).

I thought it was cute that this grown man was listening to this kid's ghost story. But even cuter is that he is the one scared, not the other little kid! :lol:
    aR3f5Uo.png

So we made quick friends with this guy. Probably thanks to Deep Conversations, mostly. I'm trying it out and I feel it does make it a little too easy to make friends. But I could just ignore the prompts that pop up so it isn't a big deal, I guess. Though another peeve of mine is that the prompts are just gobbledygook. :sweat_smile: But sometimes they're cute and I think overall it adds a fun, partly optional, more interactive element to conversations. Anyway, that's why it appears they stink. It's from a Deep Conversations moodlet. :lol: So he tries to flirt with us the exact moment his wife walks in. :lol:
    EWCS8uV.png

Then she tried to kiss him and he rejected her. :lol:
    ciqeJq4.png

*grabs popcorn*
    doSt1WM.png

Made some more friends.
    0M7i7AN.png

And I call this one "when you think she's gonna go for you, but she chooses your dad." :lol:
    zW2R08h.png

So now we have current boyfriend, Kenny Baker.
    1Dnjm3b.png

fBbYJMP.png

Now, Kenny had a girlfriend, so I asked him to break up with her. And this helps show how cute The Randomizer Mod can be sometimes.
    Orfigi2.png

So now I'm gonna beat Maria up. I swears it. :angry:

Also bonus Kenny's mohawk got eated by the pillow.
    ounysbQ.png

Another cute Randomizer Mod event that happened that I didn't screenshot: Chrissy got a text from her friend (the girl she's singing karaoke with), and she was trying to set her up! :lol: She was like "So, Chrissy, you've been single for awhile now and so has *random sim name here*. You want me to set up a date for you two?" And I was like awww that's adorable. But, by then, I already had eyes for Kenny. :lol:

The mod is over on Modthesims if you want to check it out now that it's less scary, by the way. :tongue:
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    *Accidental post

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer :::shaking cane::: and get off the grass you young whippersnapper! :lol:
    😁👍 🤣

Of course the iPhone makes trying to figure out the best way to hot-link my Sims blog posts even more of an onerous task. 😁
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited July 2022
    Excerpt from Fanfictiondotnet

Sunset Valley “Annihilation” (after a near-extinction-level event)

Chapter Three (still untitled)

Medical Bay; Checkpoint Bravo Bunker, 10 Summerhill Court; Three Years Eleven Months Post- Apocalypse; Nov 1991

“OH GOD!!!!” A piercing scream rent the air as an extremely painful contraction ripped through her and poor Holly nearly went cross-eyed from trying to reach down shove her hands up her you know where and wrench the kid, that was threatening to tear her apart, out of her. “WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME IT’S SO (insert expletive of choice) PAINFUL!!! IF PEOPLE LIKE THIS SORT OF PAIN THEY’RE EFFING CRAZY!!!!”

She paused, looked around for a second before the next contraction hit and yelled, “NOEL ALLAN. GET YOUR SORRY REAR END IN HERE!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!! I’M GOING TO CUT YOUR FRIGGIN’ HAPPY BITS OFF!!!! SO YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME AGAIN!!!”

River and Haruo looked over at Noel, “if you value your continued domestic bliss, I’d suggest you pull your squirrel-food sack up, be a man and get your tail in there.” Haruo told him.

Noel got up, like a man being sent to the electric chair, gave them both a long-suffering look and shuffled down the hallway towards the medical bay.

“NOEL!!! GET IN HERE!!!” It was more a piercing scream than a yell.

Fifteen Hours Later

Another piercing scream and a baby wail rent the air. Haruo and River looked at each other.

In the medical bay Holly was panting as she tried to catch her breath as the amniotic sac was forced out following the birth of her baby and it was over. Her baby was finally here. “It’s a girl” Dr. Hart told her as she gave Mama Holly her newborn baby, after doing the intricate procedure with clamp, tying off the umbilical cord near the belly of the infant and cutting the umbilical cord. Holly’s daughter looked up at her mommy with her little scrunched up face. Her eyes were tightly shut mainly because she was still adjusting to using her eyes. Her eyes when she opened to peer at Holly were blueish. At this point the newborn couldn’t see very well. “So what are you going to name her?” Bebe asked.

“Definitely not Tinsel,” Holly rolled her eyes. Only Haruo’s prankster mind could come up with that. Luckily she hadn’t heard Phil’s suggestion of Noelle Cookie Allan. The bunker may have had need of a new chef.

“How about Angel?” Noel suggested.

“No Christmas names, Absolutely not. She’s already going to get ribbed so hard with our names.” Holly rolled her eyes. “Your’s being the French word for Christmas and mine being Holly.” She shook her head “I’m not subjecting my daughter to ridicule. If you want to name her like that add an a on the end so it’s not so apparent.”

“Angela?” Noel asked.

“That’s the only name you can spell with that combination of letters in that order.” Holly told him. “Middle name should be Reese”

“Angela Reese Allan?” Noel smiled widely as he mouthed the names to test them on how well they rolled off the tongue.

“Works doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, it does.”

“Our daughter...” Holly said softly as she looked up at her husband. Angela was rooting for Mama’ (to be continued).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
    Thank you @ZeeGee and @Brandontaylor... :)

So sorry for your loss @Brandontaylor... :cry: I've been going through the grieving process myself as I have just loss my mom last month but I just hadn't made a post about it yet as I'm still in disbelief that she is gone... :cry:
  • Options
    @Turjan Surprisingly, sims 3 never fails to entertain me. :smiley:

@bekkasan I love how she somehow manages to crash into the ground, then digs her way back up unwounded. She's invincible. :open_mouth:
    And thanks!!! I was trying to give off that realistic garden vibe. Can't say I did a good job, but at least everything is organized. The sunsets on and sunrises in Monte Vista are the best. Especially after a fullmoon night when the sun is starting to rise. It gives off that dreamy glow. I love it. <3

@PalmArrow The image of Janella crawling on all fours with puppies is absolutely adorable. <3

@Emily4331 Its the mohawk. His son should take some tips and get a mohawk, then all the ladies will come running. :wink:
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited July 2022
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comments :heart: . I have to think when I last ate anything from a food truck. Probably decades ago. I kind of miss them, now that I think of it.
    Yeah, the house is mostly done now with six bedrooms. The roof still needs work.
    It's true that socializing is necessary for sims, but if I leave them to autonomy, it's all they do. Now that they have rabbithole jobs, it's okay.
    Use the alt button to move them slightly. It works most of the time.
    Yeah, I can move them this way laterally, but I can't rotate them. I tried again, assuming it may have been a glitch, but turning the sims only works in those fixed increments for me.
    Love your throwback images. Especially the first one is gorgeous. I never play with fairies, but that toddler is simply adorable. Four aliens on the other hand... :lol: .

@PalmArrow That's a funny pic with the toddler and the puppies :smile: .

@lisasc360 Oh, I'm so sorry. I know how it feels. My mom is still around, but my father died nearly 20 years ago, and it's just hard. It's a bit easier, if they are really old, but it still hurts.

@ButterWafflesAR Yeah, I've been playing this for much longer than I usually do with games, so I guess, there's some entertainment value for me, too :smile: .
    My apologies for the image spam, but I didn't play today and just made one last attempt at getting that posed image done. So my "Time Travelers" got their - I hope - fitting background, and I call this finished, even if there are still some issues, but meh...
    eEbUKCF.jpg
    See ya later.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    I've got more comments to reply to, but since I just saw the message I was tagged in by @lisasc360 , I just wanted to say thank you for the condolences about my great aunt, and I also wanted to return that by saying I'm sorry for the loss of your mother.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited July 2022
    My game decided to act up on me today. Seems half my store stuff uninstalled, luckily I have them backed up on
    a disk drive, however when I reinstalled them my game became very laggy and choppy.So I tried creating a new sims folder and moving everything over, but it didn't work.Now my entire pc is lagging.

And then origin gave me an issue about microsoft visual c++ not being installed.
  • Options
    So, here is what I've been doing all last week into this week. I have lots of pictures, but I'm only sharing the basics that sum up everything I did. :blush:

After moving into her new little home in Monte Vista, Lindsey Jung starts off her first week studying cooking and getting her garden started.
    ZntBBjc.jpg

At least twice a week and Alien will stop at Lindsey's house. Since she is new to the neighborhood, she invites them in and makes friends. Here she has one of her alien friend's over for dinner.
    243O4Dc.jpg

Lindsey gets a little too curious of the strange looking claw thing in her front yard and out pops this funny looking man with the wild blue hair.
    Sa3D0oS.jpg

Lindsey: "Wow...look at this place..."
    5d99gyf.jpg

Emit: "And so, as I turned the corner that's when I came face to face with....the footman."
    Lindsey: "HUH!!! Oooooo!"
    hPJphOC.jpg

She eventually tries out the jetpack. Got this awesome shot of her. This was before her wonderful landing I had shown earlier.
    fCnKUOG.jpg

Alone in the dark lonely ship, Lindsey finds Tate and adopts him. She doesn't go anywhere without him.
    epAClCy.jpg

Lindsey: "Who would of thought I would find one of these in your guy's ships decade later!!"
    xj2uSrN.jpg

Lindsey likes to Boogy Woogy...to a snake charmer. :D That's one way to party, I guess.
    mXLUrY9.jpg

Gino trying to woo Lindsey. It's working.
    d0raigS.jpg

Gino moves in with Lindsey. It's the perfect relationship. They share a similar trait, their signs are compatible and they both have the same lifetime wish. To be a five star chef.
    5ldwjei.jpg

What a romantic sight
    oykUNod.jpg

@GraceyManor That sounds like a pain. I hope you can get it all sorted out and fixed soon, so you can go back to relaxing to some sims again.
    BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!
    d3Z5s3V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top