Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    I have played with the random save today, here is
    another little update.

JKd3CQv.jpg

Uni world is beautiful,
    I do not visit it that often.

d0xJkF3.jpg

93jErTJ.jpg

Elizabeths ( Lizzy for short) crush Walter Fullman

BJ8x8Mh.jpg

The cafeteria is a good area to study and eat at the same time, Anoki Moon worked on
    his computer.

QmdlLoi.jpg

Lizzy was in luck, Walter too had a crush on her back.

wfSaot1.jpg

Kissing instead of studying, but she's already on the Dean's list!

zI70Sp1.jpg

This was while she waited for Walter to finish his class, so she does
    a lot of studying, Skip Taylor as well.

R6If058.jpg

The Bowling area is a great place to let loose too, this was Friday after the
    first exam.

pEPK2xR.jpg

Selfies

bLQEgqo.jpg

The place was crowded

QfawQ3M.jpg

Billiard with the guys!

qI23XLU.jpg

Waiting on his turn

All for now

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Goth Family, Days 296 - 297

Ib5Dci2.jpg
    The first thing that happened during this play session was that Lily insulted her mother. With the thought bubble over her head, maybe she's telling her mother she has no brains, or maybe she thinks Daisy has dementia/Alzheimers.

JuernQP.jpg
    Brandon and Lily spent some time together. I don't want them having a second child, so I never have them do Try For Baby.

URv8RYD.jpg
    Brandon then did some meditating because he had a wish to do so.

T8Y8ZwH.jpg
    Before I sold Lauren, I was having her finish another book. The only bad thing about selling her is that I won't get her royalties now.

pYzJE5u.jpg
    Lily watched the cooking channel for a bit to increase her skill level. Brandon and Jacob are the only ones who have to eat, so eventually, I will have Jacob learn to cook too.

VFSdAMA.jpg
    Speaking of Jacob, he is still playing that he is a king. He has some funny traits, being a loner, unlucky, and excitable.

tcpDIlX.jpg
    Lily went to the market I set up to see if there were some Life Fruits. She ended up finding enough to keep her a young adult until she and Brandon both age up on the same day, which is like 40 days from now. However, when she tried to change her enemy status with Toaster, it failed. They ended up fighting right in front of all these people.

uTKzmcY.jpg
    9Zb8NR4.jpg
    ZkiKjZl.jpg
    I'm not sure why, but I had a spur of the moment decision to try to kill him with a meteor. However, it did not work out as planned. I will have someone collect the meteor later, and also will fix the lot.

qKszLhn.jpg
    So instead of killing him, Daisy lured him to the house and got him to move in. Then, I promptly sold him for $1,700. Afterwards, I made the decision to sell Lauren too. She fetched $7000, but the reason I sold her is that I'm not taking Plumbots with me to Moonlight Falls, and probably won't have any again until I get to Lunar Lakes in the future.

Ku4v6aM.jpg
    Someone made pancakes so Jacob would have something to eat.

6sEIPlL.jpg
    Then he went to his first day of elementary school. It was also his only day at elementary school since it was wintertime. He was only able to go to school because I used cheats to make sure it wasn't a snow day by setting the temperature to 55 and getting rid of the snow. I set it back to normal after he got to school.

***Part 2 coming up.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Goth Family, Days 297 - 298

WfZ15Z9.jpg
    I'm kind of glad that I ended up selling Lauren, because soon after, Daisy got the opportunity to resurrect a Sim. She chose to take Harlan's grave with her and the scientists brought him back as a ghost. He will stay in the family as a ghost until Daisy passes away then they will both go to the afterlife together.

Zhm0IBF.jpg
    gJuvuND.jpg
    Once they got home, the reunited couple made out in the kitchen. Being dead for so long had made his fun meter to tank, so I had him and Daisy woohoo to quickly raise the meter.

nQJaVjr.jpg
    For the first time, Jacob got to meet his grandfather. They seem to get along really well.

oOXH0Ta.jpg
    Harlan also made sure to tell Brandon how happy he was that Lily found a good guy. Even though they sometimes didn't get along, Harlan always thought of him as the son he never had.

rt6HzdM.jpg
    asLgJjA.jpg
    Then it was time for Jacob to age up to teen. He didn't get to raise his grade up enough for me to pick his trait, so now he adds equestrian to his loner, unlucky, and excitable traits. He may use a potion to change them later, or I'll use mods if I decide to.

HUfpyKS.jpg
    The family then sat down to eat birthday cake together.

9jzP3aX.jpg
    Then Jacob invited Christa over for a chat. He announced to her that it was his birthday, while Daisy ignored someone on the phone.

K6IhvBr.jpg
    This is when I found out that Jacob and Christa do like each other, so everything should work out just fine.

EMRVzZF.jpg
    Lily played chess with herself, but she was apparently mad that she was beating herself, lol

IR4d43v.jpg
    Lastly, Jacob confessed his attraction to Christa and they became romantic interests. I'll have them go on a date soon, before they ever share a first kiss or become an official couple. For now, I haven't added her to the family tree as Jacob's partner, but she is on the tree due to being a distant relative of the family.

***Time for me to head to work soon, I will do comments and feedback on Monday. I've got an 11-8 today, then have to do 8-5 tomorrow but I plan on playing after work tomorrow so that's why I won't post comments until Monday.
  • TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer I’m sure the messages themselves are in-character, but I was expecting River’s name in Haruo’s phone to look, well, a bit less formal:
    E4VEMT8.jpg
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play in a while because my motherboard decided to die on me. My new one is coming either today or tomorrow and I'll be spending the day taking apart and reassembling my pc.
    Praying this fixes everything.

Great updates everyone! :)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    When I get my computer back I’ve been seriously thinking about updating my Youtube Channel with some actual content. Been having a fun time with the recording my voice (not planning on showing my face -wouldn’t wanna scare away subscribers)
    As you know…from the outset, this is a gaming channel and I will be focussing on two games until I get hooked on others (which will be more likely than not): those two games are Sims 3 and Star Wars The Old Republic. These two games I turn to when I feel like playing something on the computer; the Sims consisting of torturing non-family sims and Star Wars The Old Republic - blowing stuff up.

Sometimes I blow stuff up on The Sims 3 too.

Homeland Security would have a field day with me. So would my psychiatrist.

Between my sense of humour (skewed) and with hopefully interesting content it will make people want to subscribe
    To all my current subscribers; most of who are from EA’s Sims Forums, they already know my Sims play is mental as well as my mental instability. Now they get to hear what I actually sound like.

SURPRISE.

Yes my wife has to live with an amateur comedian.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    texansky wrote: »
    I am also reading @jillbg Grey Witches. I am currently reading 01-14 The Spell Book. I had read much further than that about 5 years ago, but I wanted to start fresh, so here I am.

@texansky I'm glad you're still interested in what is going on with the Grey's! I'm writing again, not as much as I'd want to, but enough to update from time to time :)

NymlADp.jpg
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited May 2022
    I know I was talking about commenting in a timely manner, but I got stuck with a game issue I spent much too much time on. I can be a bit stubborn when it gets to solving issues. This time, it was about sending some sims to university, and university failed to load. As my game is already a bit slow-loading, testing out different possibilities took ages, so that's what I wasted last day on. And it wasn't even about "my family" (sometimes, I severely doubt my judgment :lol: ).

I wanted to try a more relaxed setup with sims I don't care about (yeah, good luck with that) and see how they would fare without much interference from me, because I always make sure that my main sims succeed at their tasks. I chose four sims from the same generation as Vivian's and Stephen's three older children, three of them from homeless families, and one of them the former babysitter who had been teen for a very long time and should technically be a full adult by now, but who cares.

This is Vanessa Beltran from a homeless family of four, a father and his three children. I guess the game mechanic doesn't adjust for custom age spans, which means he must have had his children when he was a child himself, and Vanessa's toddler sister is a truly old toddler, but let's not dwell on those technicalities :wink: . Like all game-generated homeless, Vanessa was a pudding face, so I just gave her her own face.
    tlT2g75.jpg
    Next is her brother Jorge (same face, slightly altered). He was 1 day younger than Vanessa (which shouldn't be possible, but yeah).
    9ae8usW.jpg
    This is Brandy Schulz, the former babysitter, whom I have often seen with lots of families in Bridgeport.
    HzJng3L.jpg
    And the last one is Jamison Wakefield, also from a homeless family of four pudding faces (his two parents and his grandpa, with the parents also just about a child span away from him).
    LGuni3u.jpg

It may not be fair, but for some reason, the two guys have enough starting credits to technically be able to finish a degree during this stay (Jamison actually had some instrument skills, while Jorge surprised me with getting by with 18 credits for a Communications degree just from his traits), and the two girls don't, although Vanessa had more skills than her brother, and so did Brandy. However, this isn't about succeeding at university, more about how they fare, so I'll see. I wouldn't be too surprised if they won't be able to travel back to Bridgeport, but that's a calculated risk. Let's see how this will work out.
    edited May 2022
    I'll get at least a few comments in.

@Brandontaylor Thank you. Stephen actually had some kind of relationship with Ashley - friends with benefits, as they say - but he always stayed faithful to Vivian ever since they had become an actual couple. I was recently looking at his "fidelity" stat, and that was above 100, so all's well.
    Looks like you got your plumbot issue solved. Those were some funny pictures :smile: . But yeah, I can see why you don't want to have plumbots in Moonlight Falls. I have to think about what to do with Elektra, too. She has the gardener purpose, but developed the tick to be glued to musical instruments for whatever reason.
    Heh, looks as if your next generation is on track, too :smile: .

@emorrill Thanks, and I greatly enjoyed your Christmas story. :lol: at those matching pajamas. That cockroach gift certainly was weird, but it perfectly fits Maru. Alex was a good sport about it. Hmm, not sure what exactly Sam's gift to Abigail was, but hey, I get the drift. I have to think of one of those fond tales in my circle of friends. One of my best friends, who wasn't too versed regarding American euphemisms, usually sent Christmas parcels to her friends in Germany. For one of her friends, she had bought a "relaxation set" at the mall, you know, with candle, towel, bath lotion, a CD, etc. Her friend in Germany unpacked the gift in front of the family, and her children's comments when she pulled out the battery-driven "main attraction" of that "relaxation set" have become legendary ever since. It took my friend a few years to get over that embarrassment.
    Yeah, I'm usually not doing gift-giving parties in Sims3. The gifts are always the same and pretty predictable, and it doesn't always work out, but looks as if everything fell in place for you and you made the best out of it :smile: . Very enjoyable updates :smile: .
    Sorry, drawing blank on couple activities. If I leave my couples to their own choices, they may squeeze in the occasional ball game (kicky ball or basket ball), but usually it's just romantic interactions that tend to overwhelm everything else, which sometimes is a bit much for me.

@bekkasan Thanks. Elvira is a hoot :smile: .
    I sort of knew that sims can fly a kite, but I never tried it. I guess I never made that toy. Like many of those joke things the devs put in the game, getting struck by lightning may be funny once or twice, but it's completely overdone if it happens out of place like in your case.

@texansky Thank you, my back is fortunately good now. Should do some exercise so that it stays that way :lol: .
    Glad you got that pregnancy issue sorted out. I don't know of a way to solve this that doesn't involve ending the stuck pregnancy first. Not that it matters in that case, given the sim only gets generated during birth, with maybe the gender determined before, depending on your SP settings.
    Good luck with getting neurotic sims married. In those cases, I make the neurotic sim active and have him/her propose to the other sim. Of course, that won't work if both sims are neurotic :lol: .
    Looks like Craig Clarson is getting around :wink: . Some of those sims you have are quite the characters :smile: .

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely sims in your random savegame. Lizzy looks great, and it's always great to see what you make of those sims I know so well :smile: .

@Sprottenham Nice to see Ranveig and the Reppe's again. I always liked that swamp lot with direct access to the criminal headquarters, and the Reppe house is one of the better ones in SV.
    Lovely family reunions.

@Johnsomething Nice start to a story, and I like the style.

I probably forgot a few people, but I enjoyed the updates :smile:

I thought I'd just throw Ethan's family tree in as it was a short while back.
    ZMyT860.jpg
    @Turjan

Thank you, for this random save I use less cc and don't edit the sims
    more than switching hairstyle or making the eyes smaller.
    Those homeless sims looks great.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Sprottenham I heard you was looking for one of my families (or in this case group of Sims) from my old account on the TS3 site which should be here:
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8970645
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Last time I was here I shared an attractive female called Paige. I also made two other Sims. This one is very unfortunate. A YA version of one of my earliest (Since TS1 in 2000) Sims where I have used different names in the past. Not decided on a name yet which is even more unfortunate! :D

Traits:

Clumsy
    Easily Impressed
    Eccentric
    Hopeless Romantic
    Loser

ceRxa9u.jpg

F0rbDyh.jpg

1rRB5Mn.jpg

Poor fashion sense and premature balding? I won't have time to do much Sims stuff in the next few weeks as I am now working six days a week but this is 'temporary' but I am working at a beach cleaning toilets which is not bad so far. I basically built some of these locations in The Sims years ago so I am sort of in my CAW world lol

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Finally got my game up and running, had to use reshade to get rid of jagged edges, must say since
    resetting my Pc, MY GAME is running much faster.So got my new sims set up and a rewrite of an old story.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Samantha(on phone) I'm sorry, Elizabeth, I'm afraid we don't
    have any openings available, but we'll call you.
    Elizabeth hung up the phone, and frowned. Finding a job in Alpine County
    was proving to be quite a difficult task, it was a city mostly for the rich
    and famous, and she was neither.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Elizabeth dragged herself over to the park bench, and plopped down,
    letting out a sigh of disappointment. Perhaps, sulking into a good book
    might lighten up her mood.Until the weather decided to be difficult. She
    packed up her belongings and jumped into her old car.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    The drive home from the city proved to be quite lonely.She tapped
    along to her favorite music, holding back tears. Thankfully, the house
    her mother left her was paid off, but other necessities she struggled
    to get,

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Elizabeth: I just want today to be over with.
    She slammed the car door shut, dragging her feet up the stairs.
    And into her bedroom.She didn't even both to get dressed, just
    jumped into bed and drifted off to sleepland.

Screenshot.jpg
    Elizabeth: Ugh, I can't sleep.Maybe a drink at the tavern.
    She grabbed her keys off the tabled, hopped back into her
    van, and headed for her favorite watering hole.Sitting at the bar,
    Elizabeth noticed a group of people hovering around the door,
    the sound of cameras and chatter filled the bar.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Elizabeth(to herself): Oh...seems like another hot shot celebritiy.
    She rolled her eyes and went back to drinking her drink. Indeed,
    it was a celebrity, by the name of Derek Thomson, one of the biggest
    film stars in Alpine County.Elizabeth decided it was time to head out, before
    the paparazzi's get there.She grabbed her bag and got up to leave, being the
    clumsy gal she was, she lost her balance and slipped, her drink went flying...
    covering Derek's face in pina colada.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Elizabeth: Oh gosh. I'm so sorry, let me grab some napkins.
    Derek: Are you serious?! Look at the mess you just caused, I'm
    covered in your drink.How clumsy are you?
    Elizabeth: I said I was sorry, It was an accident, chill out.
    Derek: It's obvious, you don't know who I am. You're such a clutz.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Elizabeth: You have some bad manners.
    Derek: What did you just say to me?!
    Elizabeth: Stop shouting, you're making a spectacle of yourself.
    Derek: As if...The only spectacle is you, after such a mess you made.
    Elizabeth: Keep barking, its not very becoming.I said I was sorry, I'm out
    of here.Elizabeth pushed her way past Derek, who was still trying to get
    the pina colada off of him.Of course, the paparazzi saw everything, a few
    of them were already jotting down notes.

Screenshot-15.jpg
    Kevin: Well aren't you charming, you made yourself look like a fool
    in front of everyone.And now I'm gonna have to clean up your mess.
    Kevin was Derek's agent, and followed him around like a lost puppy.
    Derek: Shut it, Kevin.She's the one who...
    Kevin: Stop shouting, you're making a scene...So now you got all these
    new-happy reporters writing a story about how you chased out a young
    lady with your bad temper.
    Derek: So what do you want me to do?!
    Kevin: Apologize to her.Even if you don't mean it,
    It will make you look good, in fact, invite her to the movie studio.
    Paparazzi will get a kick out of that, will forget your whole episode,
    and you'll look good.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    Derek: As if I'd apologize to her...
    Kevin: It's either that or you get disgraced.Your choice.
    Derek sighed, as much as he didn't want to admit it, Kevin
    was right, the paparazzi wouldn't let him live it down, if he didn't.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Derek: Excuse me, wait a minute.
    Elizabeth: Are you not done shaming me? Didn't have enough?
    Derek: I came to apologize, but if you're gonna get snippy..
    Elizabeth: I have every right to be snippy...the way you treated me.
    Derek: Yes, you're right, I'm sorry, I lost my temper.I know it was an
    accident.Let me make it up to you.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Derek: Come on down to the studio for a backstage tour, I'll
    get the security to let you in.
    Elizabeth: I guess that might be interesting, I drive by all the time.
    Derek: Good, just bring an ID with you.What's your name? I'll tell the
    security team I'm expecting you.
    Elizabeth: My name's Elizabeth.
    Derek: When you arrive, just tell them Derek is expecting you.
    Elizabeth: Okay, great. Thanks!
    Elizabeth said her goodbyes and headed home.After that little episode,
    she was ready to turn in for the night.

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer eight months till you can replace your computer?? Wow, that’s a long wait.

Still haven’t figured out why my computer won’t run Sims 3 properly anymore. Maybe my computer is too good for it? It ran fine for a few months so I’m extra confused. It’s a real shame because I enjoy playing it and have story ideas… it does work on my old laptop but it’s slow, often to the point where I just get frustrated.
    @Lucy_Henley Does it just not run it? What's it doing?
    @GraceyManor when I was starting a new save and in CAS, it was OK for a little bit, then it crashed. I checked the Crash Log Analyser and it said “Max Memory Used” and something about changing settings.
    @Lucy_Henley Sounds like the issue I had before I effectively limited my frame rate. The in-game method doesn't work.
    @Turjan Right, I’ll investigate that. I think I used NVIDIA Inspector/Frame Rate Limiter on my laptop, not sure if I did it for my PC. I’ll have to check.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited May 2022
    Yup, have to limit your frame rate or you’ll burn up your graphics card. My CPU pretty much toasted on my last laptop. And there’s too many bills that need paying down before I can get a new one (errr…gently used).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Still can't believe what happened on Saturday.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    I tried limiting the FPS, didn’t work. Same thing as before, I started a new save and was in CAS creating a test Sim when the game briefly froze before crashing without warning. Crash Log Analyser said the same thing, max memory used.
    Ah well, seems like there’s not much else I can do.
    edited May 2022
    @Silverofdreams30 Interesting. I have a somewhat similar approach this time. I use my usual default cc skin and the eye and brow replacements, but no custom hairs at all (except, I think two files with altogether four custom beards), which is why my current game uses only EA hairs. It makes definitely for a lighter game in my case.

@Lucy_Henley When I didn't know about frame rate limiting, my game crashed in CAS three quarters of the time. I usually needed five game starts to produce a starting sim; sometimes I just chose some everyday clothes just to be able to play. In CAS, the game doesn't have to render much except that single sim moving once in a while, which is why you get insanely high frame rates there. I could even hear my graphics card "sing", and I don't think that's good :lol: . I had to reapply the fix several times after driver updates. Nowadays I use the limiter that comes with the Smooth Patch, and I can use CAS for 20 different sims in a row, although it starts getting a bit sluggish after 15 or so.

Regarding my game, I started again with the same group, because I finally found out that all my issues came from the fact that I chose the custom NRaas Education major for one of the sims (from the NRaas Careers mod). I assume it's some incompatibility with another mod I have, but for the moment, it was easier to just choose a different major for Brandy Schulz, and then everything went smoothly. Yay.

Which meant, university started at day 1 again. Yay?
    4rCLZ2S.jpg
    I sent them to collect their 10,000 simoleons on arrival, because this time, this mostly skill-less bunch had to actually pay for the privilege to go to university for a change.
    fIf019Z.jpg
    Jamison and Vanessa started flirting pretty much immediately...
    xvm5pdO.jpg
    ... which carried over to the meet and greet.
    5xTd90C.jpg
    Of course, it wouldn't be university without everyone trying to out-nerd each other.
    fVrBaOc.jpg
    But those were only small interruptions, unlike the drama that had unfolded on my last trip.
    6flJ86t.jpg
    Brandy and Jorge didn't want to be left out, either.
    5agSGBK.jpg
    Although they had more gaming on their minds than anything else.
    7bYuTgC.jpg
    Here we have three of their roommates, with Cody and Dan having been regulars on some of my prior visits. They don't seem to like to study very much, so they are frequent choices that fill the dormitory. The girl was new to me, named Alyson, I think.
    3jjFq3i.jpg

Now, I know I declared that, this time, I wanted to try a hands-off approach. Let's just state I broke down. I assume it's probably thought to engage the player in the fate of their sims, but I have never seen Sims3 sims that were so utterly incapable of dealing with their basic necessities or any of the tasks they were given, except for going to class, which they did religiously, here with their fourth roommate, Clark Gant ( :lol: ).
    APXez7q.jpg

I have also never before seen sims that did their utmost to avoid any activity that could somehow improve their performance. On Sunday, the arrival day, they used their skill objects, studied from their books, Brandy autonomously cooked meals, Jamison played his guitar, etc. Well, that was Sunday - where it doesn't count towards their performance. The week that followed seemed to have stood under a complete ban of any such activities. Jamison is a Virtuoso, and he sure avoided using the guitar in his inventory or the piano in his room, or the easel at the same place, or the stove in the kitchen. The Fine Arts major is by far the easiest, as it's nearly impossible to avoid doing stuff that counts towards your performance. But somehow, all of them managed to do just that. I noticed Jorge using his skill object once in the following week, and that was the only thing any of the four did for their major in all the time they had. Brandy, who had been cooking on Sunday, was nearly starving to death. She had one hour left on the "very hungry" stage when she finally decided to actually eat something. That was 26 hours where she didn't find a piece to bite, although she complained about being terribly hungry all the time. Jamison was also terribly hungry, and didn't eat the fruit he had in his inventory. Oh, and Jorge made a big deal of being already deadly tired at 9 pm. He then proceeded to look at his marvelous image in every mirror he found in the building, complaining about being tired in between, until he found his bed at 3:30 am.
    He found some time to wake up the roommates though.
    iLPdx4T.jpg

These sims reminded me of Sims4: all they did was blab all the time. Their social meter was always full, so they weren't blabbing to fill that one. At the last day of the week, I broke down and actually made them do some stuff. I know they will start doing the "right" things on their own as soon as you tell them to do so at least once, and that's what happened afterwards. Jamison suddenly remembered he was a Virtuoso, Brandy started cooking and painting, the siblings used their radio thingies, all was well. They even went to bed. Meh.
    IuiOeal.jpg
    Starving averted...
    ELbjNy6.jpg

I'm sure they would have gotten at least a C or something in that range without my interference, but I only found those antics moderately funny for a while. Well, now they could start a band. Brandy and Jamison can use it for their university performance, and the siblings both have the "Super Popular" lifetime wish, which they should be able to fulfill easily when they are back in Bridgeport with a bit of instrument practice.
    sfcXRM3.jpg
    They had a good time till late into the night.
    o8RtxES.jpg

So yes, university is going as usual now. And yes, I failed my own "experiment". However, it's better for my state of mind :lol: .
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Elizabeth pulled into the movie studios, just as the sky decided to open up on her.
    She showed the guard her ID and stated Derek was expecting her.He ushered her into the
    lot, and guided over to Derek and Kevin.
    Kevin: Good, you're here.Come on in, we're about to film a scene for the up coming
    movie.

Screenshot-28.jpg
    After the studio tour, Derek was ready to go his seperate ways,
    but Kevin suggested he invite the young lady to the country club
    for a drink.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Derek: Do you like Pina Coladas?
    Elizabeth: Is that some sort of musical reference?
    Derek chuckled.
    Derek: No, I'm really asking.Do you want one? Is that
    phrased better?
    Elizabeth: Oh..Ha!, Sure, I'll have one.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Derek: So what do you do for work? Derek asked trying to make
    small conversation, knowing the paparazzi could be around.
    Elizabeth: Currently? Nothing...I'm out of work at the moment.
    I blog in my free time though.
    Derek: Oh...Sorry.
    Derek said, feeling sorry for the young lady.She just shrugged it off.
    It it what it is. She was used to. And she was used to being pitied.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Kevin: Sorry to cut things short, but got a call from the studio,
    they need to do a reshoot.We'll give you a ride home, Elizabeth.
    Elizabeth: Thanks!

Screenshot-35.jpg

Stuck trying to come up with a title for my new story, so I can create
    a thread.So far, no luck! :( XD
    @Turjan

Yeah, this folder is so smooth, I also mostly have a default
    cc, but also cc hair and my sims are doing a lot of stuff they are not really in
    my cc story folder.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top