Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I'm redescovering sims 3 :)

My sim went to a trip to Egypt (no adventures this time, just relax...):

nvEo2rA.jpg

tFWMwCN.jpg

You can see she's an artist :lol:

YFNdz1m.jpg

w0YUqzE.jpg

Look who showed up at her garden <3

B4O3hix.jpg

• Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Finished the reinstall, so now I'm off to play
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Tamijo thanks. The poker table features in the last two videos. Episodes 27 and 28 of the 30 Grandchildren Badge videos. The roulette table and the black jack table look the same until you examine them closely.
  • Options
    Welp, the reinstall failed, so it looks like I'll have to uninstall The Sims 3 and reinstall
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 137 Member
    My sim (my simself embarrassingly enough) gave birth to Gunther Goth's child and got married to Leighton Sekemoto the same day. (I gave both guys makeovers dw). At the wedding, right when they finished exchanging vows, a giant meteor struck the arch and destroyed it. Foreshadowing.

I found out Leighton had a son, who I may or may not have left with grandma...

I left the new family to play with the Bachelors a bit because I love Bella. I sent Michael out at one point to prank my Simself's house, and he starts chatting with Leighton. I notice the little knife thought bubble and think "ohhhhh boy here we go."

I switch back to my main family and yep, he's mad, he found out about papa Goth. I originally accused Michael of telling him, but when I checked their memories I think he found out before Michael visited? I with I was playing them to see how the drama unfolded lmao.

Her daughter aged up into a toddler and she's inherited Victor Goth's red hair.
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

@texxx78
    Great shot of the deer in the forrest.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    LogicallyironicLogicallyironic Posts: 137 Member
    update: She and leighton divorced, Cornelia conveniently died in a fire (total accident lol), and now she's married to Gunther. Mortimer moved in, aged up, and started going steady with Bella.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Unfortunately, I kept getting the "There was an error during startup" message. My sister, brother and I have tried a number of solutions all afternoon
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited April 2021
    It will be a little bit before I can get another update.My game is corrupted somehow.Says I can not edit town when one of my sims is dying....None of my sims are dying.Happened when my game was saving, power went out.Fixed it by force killing my sims with MC and moving them back in with the family in the bin.XD
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    All caught up on reading everyone's updates, just didn't take time to comment to everyone because I've been busy working and then got busy today on my day off. I haven't really even had time to play the game, I just opened up an old save the other day and just messed around in it, other than the little bit of preparation work for the reboot. Other than that, I've just spent what little time I have not working with family or watching videos on YouTube. The other day, I watched a livestream from the Titanic: Honor and Glory video game team (I've shared some about it here before) as they recently changed up their game plans due to some criticism. It sounds really promising now, they are going to be releasing an Alpha (unfinished game that is released and then updated over time) version of the game for free soon. Basically, they are releasing what they have finished now and then as they finish more parts of the ship, those will be released as well. They want to make it where you can turn lights on and off, flush toilets, use the lifeboat davits, and the cargo cranes as well so we can experience everything.

Anyway, I'm going to reply to those who tagged me today and then will comment on whatever is posted by everyone after that. I still have today, tomorrow, and Wednesday off so I should be on here some, other than the real life stuff I have to do and the time I find to spend in game. I've got to set Sunset Valley up just a bit by adding some lots and things to it, and get rid of the original Christopher Steel in the game. I think I'll just randomize his features and name, plus his traits and leave him in town. He'll be easy to remember because he'll be wearing the original Christopher's clothing. I just don't want two of them running around. One thing I never do that I plan to this time is to makeover new Sims born in game or those who age up. They may not look too great as I'm not the best with makeovers but I know none of you care if they look perfect, lol. Now before I make this too long, here are the replies.

@Silverofdreams30 Lol, I figured some of you ladies might like that picture.

@Tamijo I was glad to see it too. I am keeping the save files and may play them again eventually, but just won't share much of them here. I don't know when yet, but the reboot should have a PlantSim in it eventually too. As for starting over, it wasn't too hard for me, especially since I'm keeping the original save if I ever want to go back.

@bekkasan Thank you, I enjoyed the time I got to play.
    Kind of where I left them now, as just romantic partners. I still intend to open the save up won't share much of it here. I may give little updates of where they end up but the USC and the reboot are my main focus now.
    Lol, he seems like the type not to care who sees him.
    I really like how Christian looks compared to Christopher. It's something I noticed when I cloned Christopher in the original story and gave the clone the "Christian" look. That's a big reason for the change

***Okay, getting ready to go in game and get this reboot started. I don't really have a story outline but I think I want to make this more like a story this time.
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Madison is now a child! Her brother will be a toddler soon and they'll be getting a baby sister come spring!*
    cSfSlgd.jpg
    SY1Yxok.jpg

*I didn't intend for them to have a third baby, but I clicked auto-solve for Carson's Stressed mood. Oops! :D
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Linda: I don't want to go in there! its creepy.
    Harvey: Like one of those old foreshaken homes in a horror movie?
    Where the doors creek and the wind howls? Yeah nothing's wrong with his place.
    Someone lives here I'm sure of it.
    Linda: This place is creepy and we are in the middle of nowhere.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    Carolyn: Who is it?
    Harvey: Its us.
    Carolyn: Who are you?
    Harvey: I'm sorry to intrude, my name is Harvey and this is my fiance,
    Linda.We had car trouble a mile back and was hoping to use your phone.
    Hope we didn't frighten you.
    Carolyn: You did a bit, I'm afraid our phone's out.You'll have to spend the
    night, we'll call someone in the morning.
    Linda: I don't like the idea of that!
    Harvey: She's a little bit scared of the place.
    Carolyn: Its just a normal house and we're just normal people.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Daniel: Miss Muir, I'm sorry madam but those two people have
    got to get out of this house.That fool down there is driving me out
    of my mind.
    Carolyn: Have you no human feelings at all?
    Daniel: Hmm?
    Carolyn: They are nice young couple and this was going to be their wedding
    night.
    Daniel: They barged in here without warning and I want them to leave the same
    way!

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Daniel: First thing tomorrow morning, they are gone! I can't do my work
    with these nosy neighbors peeping around.
    Carolyn: You have my word, tomorrow morning.

the next morning.....

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Daniel: Miss Muir, you said they would be good in the morning.
    Carolyn: I know, but they are still trying to find a ride home.And she
    won't ride in the same car unless their married.
    Daniel: I an idea...a word or two whispered in the young lady's ear in
    the darkness, a bit of a howl of a angry wind.
    Carolyn: Oh no you don't. you will absolutely not frighten those poor people.
    If you do I will never speak to you again.
    Daniel:...
    Carolyn: I mean that.
    Daniel: What have I come to? For 100 years, I been master here, living a quiet and peaceful life...
    oh if these were the old days and I had those two fools on my ship...
    Carolyn: What would you do? Make them walk the plank.
    Daniel: I'd marry them, and they could leave!
    That's it! You get back to your chores, I won't disturb you again.

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Claymore: Hello?
    Daniel: Claymore, Its Captain Gregg.
    Claymore: Oh no you don't -click-
    Daniel: Maker!

Screenshot-26.jpg
    Claymore: What are you doing here?
    Daniel: I need to ask a favor of you.I need a minister
    Claymore: Aww, you want to cross over.
    Daniel: No you fool, I need someone to marry a couple so they'll
    leave my home.Is there a minister?
    Claymore: Rev Taylor is Ill.
    Daniel: Is there a justice of the peace?
    Claymore: ...Uh yes,
    Daniel: Oh? Who is he? Can we get a hold of him?
    Claymore: I suppose so....Its me.
    Daniel: YOU?!
    Claymore: Hey, I needed a few bucks here and there.
    Daniel: You're coming with me, lets go.
    Claymore: Fine, but I get paid time and half, and I don't want old
    gold dubloons...last time I tried to turn them in I got strange looks
    at the bank.
    Daniel: Do shut your trap and get dressed.

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Claymore: Do you Harvey Gilman solemly swear before almighty
    god to take Lindal Wilson to be your bride?

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Claymore: Do you promise to love her, cherish and protect her
    in both sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Harvey: I Do.
    Claymore: And do you Linda solemly swear before almighty
    god to take Harvey Gilman to be your bride?

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Do you promise to love him, cherish and protect jim
    in both sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?
    Linda: I do.
    Claymore: Then with the power trusted in me, I now pronounce
    husband and wife.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Carolyn waved her goodbyes to the happy couple and watched
    them ride off together.
    Carolyn: That was awfully sweet of you.
    Daniel: Madam, if there is one thing I am not, that's sweet!
    Carolyn: You're sweet...
    Daniel: Blasted woman! don't call me sweet.
    Carolyn: :D
  • Options
    Sleepstar wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I kept getting the "There was an error during startup" message. My sister, brother and I have tried a number of solutions all afternoon

The thing that causes me to get a message like that is when I set up a new Sims 3 folder and put my mods in before I've installed my store content. I have Cupcake mod and it stops the game from starting if the Bakery set isn't installed.
  • Options
    Hello All.

It took me a couple of hours - after about half and hour I gave up and then some time later my internet just connected. So I'm on line.

A couple of days ago I was looking for the mod that gives the ability to recolour Lunar Lakes rocks. I didn't find it but I found a huge lot of other interesting mods that I didn't know I wanted. So they all need testing.

This morning I've extracted what I think are the mods, fixing actions mods. And have set up a new Sims 3 folder and launched the game with the new mods. It loads. First test passed.

Next I need to install Store content and play a bit. Then I have most of what I downloaded still to extract. There are a lot of stencil fixes and other fixes. I already have hundreds of stencil fixes in my game but a few more are always a good idea for me. There is so much EA put into the store content but didn't enable. The stencil fixes just enable things that EA didn't enable so whenever I can find them I grab them.

But today I'm have my car and I'm going to the beach for the first time in years. So I'll not be around here today. My son will be at home alone instead of me being at home alone. About time. But it's only for one day.

So that's it from me for now.

Happy Simming All.
  • Options
    I'm still rediscovering sims 4 :blush:

I met a sexy werewolve at the nightclub's bathroom:

kglRRjc.jpg

I found a new pet in the mountains:

sY3UZSJ.jpg
    YDYnBhK.jpg

RAWCLl1.jpg

I visited the park in the fall:

kQnlU6d.jpg
    4JPqoad.jpg

... and in winter:

Ke6OHU3.jpg
    zca6HAK.jpg

And my day ended enjoying the sunset with my wild horse friend:

DXuNMKV.jpg
    1uvJYso.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Edit: Figured it out, though not ideal.XD
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Steel Family Update, Day 1 of Generation 1

9wLuzGt.jpg
    Meet Christian and Emily Steel of Sunset Valley. These two have been married for just over a year and are expecting their very first child. Christian isn't worried whether they have a boy or a girl, he just can't wait to be a father. Christian just recently graduated from Sims University with a degree in the Fine Arts with a specialty towards the culinary arts. Emily is younger than Christian and only graduated high school shortly before they were married but she wants to be one of the most famous painters in Simerica. This is them in front of their brand new house. They upgraded the appliances, put in a shower, and converted the second bedroom into a nursery.

Vq0ni86.jpg
    While Emily went inside to make sure the house was remodeled correctly, Christian decided to upload his resume to get a job.
    Christian: Really? I can't apply to the Bistro? I was valedictorian of my freaking class! Oh well, guess the diner will just have to do.

PTkjmRk.jpg
    Once he was finished with his application, he immediately got a text from the boss, Emma Hatch, saying he got the job. Because he knew he'd need to know a lot of recipes, he decided to sit down and read some of his recipe books.

RzpgH65.jpg
    Emily wanted to get better at her magic so she started casting some spells.
    Emily: If I want to learn the best spells, I'm going to need the practice.

XgF1BhD.jpg
    Both of the Steels were busy when the doorbell rang. A young woman with bleached blonde hair was standing at the door with another blonde haired woman.
    Zelda: Hi, I'm Zelda Mae and she is Madison VanWatson. We're part of the welcoming committee of Sunset Valley and we got a notice that you two just moved into town.
    Emily: (giving Zelda a handshake) It's nice to meet you Zelda, and you too, Madison. My name is Emily Steel and my husband is Christian.
    Zelda: And you're going to have a baby! I love babies!
    Emily: Um, yeah, how did you know?
    Zelda: I just know these things, I guess it's women's intuition.
    Emily chatted with both Zelda and Madison and learned that both women are single and that their zodiac signs are compatible with hers. By the time the two had left, Emily felt like one of them could become a friend.

GNUiEhx.jpg
    Meanwhile, Christian decided to call up his new boss and chat with her a bit. He thought that if Emma got to chat with him, it may help his career.

G0e783Z.jpg
    HpQPvbD.jpg
    It was a nice sunny day so Christian asked Emily if she wanted to check out the big park in town.
    Emily: Sure, that sounds nice. We won't have as much time for that once the baby is born and you start work.
    Christian called a taxi as they didn't have a car and Emily couldn't ride a bike while she was pregnant. He decided he wanted to go fishing but Emily wanted to try out the chess table so they decided they'd let each other do their own thing for a bit.

6oVOSY8.jpg
    However, Christian noticed that his boss was also at the park so he ran over to chat with her.
    Christian: Hello, Emma. I'm Christian Steel, your new employee. We spoke over the phone earlier.
    Emma: Well, hi! I didn't expect to meet you in person until tomorrow! It's nice to meet you, we really need the help. Our current chef, Jared, seems to call in a lot and the customers don't really like him. They only tolerate him because he is a good cook.
    Christian: You don't have to worry about me being like that, I hardly ever call in to work unless I have a really good reason.
    Emma: That's good to know. Anyway, I can't chat long but I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Bye!

2TCERlw.jpg
    After a while, Christian and Emily were starting to get hungry so Christian decided to grill some fish and chips for them to enjoy. For some reason, Vita Alto stared at him for a while, either she thinks he is good looking or she wants to fight him.

gmtGCXA.jpg
    Once they were finished, Christian walked around the park while Emily decided to tell a joke to some guy named Cyclone Sword. (I'm not typing it the way EA put it, close enough)
    Emily: Did you hear about the guy who cut off the left side of his body?
    Cyclone: No, I haven't.
    Emily: Yeah, he's all right.
    It took Cyclone a second to get it but then he started laughing.
    Cyclone: That is one funny joke, lady. Thanks for sharing.

Soon after telling the joke, a rain and hail storm started so the Steel's decided to call it a night. As they got into bed, they gave each other a kiss goodnight and then went to bed.

***There's the first update. I've got my lifespan on a normal one but I am only turning aging on after two seasons. This way, all the Sims can live longer and hopefully there will be some townies having children soon.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    Carolyn: Blast it!
    Daniel: Miss Muir, your language!
    Carolyn: I'm sorry,but your blas...I mean your nephew is a cheapskate and
    won't fix anything, and I don't have any ideas for my article.
    Daniel: You can use blast for him, as for your article, I could tell you many
    tales.
    Carolyn: Well, please do.
    Daniel: Come with me.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Daniel: They roam the seven seas, trapped in a purgatory of which
    there is no escape, they rise from foggy mist, visitors from the days
    when men went down to the sea.From the rocky coasts of the North Atlantic
    to California, caught between the surface of the sea and watery grave.
    Carolyn: Say, you're pretty good, keep going.
    Daniel: To this day, she is the most famous ghost ship afloat....the flying dutchman.
    The mere mention of her name, is always associated with ghost ships

161827866242860122-3.jpg
    Daniel: The origin of the flying dutchman is unknown and some say finding
    her home port is impossible.But one tale has the dutchman sailing the seas
    in the 13th century.

161827866242860122-2.jpg
    Daniel: The story tells of a captain haunted by his own wickedness.
    The captain returned home to find his brother and his wife having an affair.
    In a jealous rage, he killed them both, only to learn that the story wasn't true.

imageedit-19-5205586013.jpg
    Carolyn: That's terrible.
    Daniel: He gets on his ship, thinking he'll crash his ship into the rocks...but the seas won't
    allow him to hit the rocks.He must go on forever, constantly roaming the seas.
    From that moment forward the cursed captain sailed from port to port seeking redemption.

Screenshot-38.jpg
    Daniel: Though he has wandered the seas for centuries, there is hope for the cursed
    captain.Many stories end with a chance of redemption.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Daniel: The dutchman can be freed from his bondage under one condition...
    Find the love of a good woman.Like most legends, the morale of the story is
    that true love can conquer all, even the curse of the sea...

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Daniel: Does that help at all? Miss Muir?
    Carolyn: I'm not crying....That was incredibly well told.
    You have a talent for sea tales.
    Daniel: Well, I've been around, so I've seen and heard so many.

Screenshot-41.jpg
    Carolyn: Is the story based on a true story?
    Daniel: I'll let you be the judge of that.

Screenshot-42.jpg

Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hey Guys :smiley:

The Limo prioritized showing the dog over showing the husband while bringing my sims to their new mansion:
    51112236171_93a34fed16_o.jpg

Agnes and Cullen immediately fell in love with their new house and Agnes got pregnant with what nraas clued me into would be a boy :smile:
    51112009839_8851fa7445_o.jpg

The kids' corner of the kitchen (Child Amanda hugging toddler Anna):
    51112010709_ce7e3e8f56_o.jpg

Cullen bathing Arianna in the twins' new nursery (Sea-themed for Barnacle Bay Babies :lol: ):
    51112168268_7f4d8df84a_o.jpg

When Agnes got close to giving birth to their new brother, I started getting the twins' child room ready with bunkbeds. I accidentally pressed the button on my keyboard that says "scr lk," and I saw golden spirals appear. I googled what they might show up for, and learned that they can be used to make sure that a picture is lined up perfectly before you take it. When the golden spirals get turned on, reshade deactivates, but returns right away when the golden spirals are turned off. Video:
    https://youtu.be/railFIFNhKk

Baby Asher was born early in the morning on Love Day :heart:

Anna and Arianna aged up to children and inherited the same hair as their older sister Amanda. Anna is beloved by the the family dog, Ladybug:
    51112193278_422c168560_o.jpg

I am going to edit together the videos of me editing their mansion soon! I am pleasantly surprised at how well such a large space came together. Agnes is a best-selling drama novelist who is on maternity leave from her job with the local newspaper ~90% of the time. Cullen is a stay-at-home-dad. As an evil sim, Agnes had come with the lifetime wish to raise 5 kids, and so I'm assuming she wanted to clone herself that way, they all have gotten her hair, and I named them with 'A' names. She wants to fill the sim community with tiny-Agnes-clones.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Raggington - Relevart family revisited:

The founder, Rich Raggington and his spouse Rochelle:
    51112895294_e78649df68_c.jpg

I got this family to generation 6 (human) and 5 (alien/vampire) a few years ago and haven´t played them much since. They have now moved to Bellatrix (from the Exchange), and I played them a bit. A birth, some age-ups and a death happened rapidly. I think I used to play them on a longer life span before. I set them on 150 days this time.

When I entered the household, gen 5 spouse Holly had her notice. She´s expecting her third child. This is good news since neither of Elijah or Emma tickles my fancy as generation 6 heir.
    51112531092_5dc97485ae_h.jpg

The heir of the alien/vampire bloodline of the Rich Raggington legacy, Joachim Relevart, is a young adult mostly concerned with taking care of his garden and learning alchemy at the moment.
    51113003103_91abc26bc9_h.jpg

Joachim also wants to visit the future. Imagine his surprise when great grandfather Emit popped out of the weird portal handing him a strange device.
    51113003093_5e8e2c8c63_h.jpg

Nina, spouse of generation 4 heir Christopher Raggington, aged into an elder. She seem quite happy about that.
    51112849699_2cdb2447dd_h.jpg

Elijah, the eldest of the generation 6 children aged into his teen-hood. He´s an artistic sim, the rest of his traits are rather bland. I don´t even recall them so I don´t see him as heir. I would like someone a bit more scientifically disposed to focus on making plumbots. The family needs a few of those to tend to gardening, cleaning and to take care of the children.
    51112849694_7144960e69_h.jpg
    Elijah does seem to attract a lot of aliens. This is his third abduction in just a few sim days time.
    51113003063_2b718116a4_h.jpg

And then Christopher died. Heir generation 4, the family author.
    51113879500_fc28c38041_k.jpg
    Here he is in his younger days sharing his concerns for his sister Cleo to Joachim´s father Richard. Cleo was an active dater, Christopher found Nina and that was that for him. Obviously he was struggling with the notion of everyone not being an exact replica of himself.
    51112562247_82be2b7382_c.jpg

Darwin, son of Christopher and Nina, generation 5 heir, aged into an elder. Still looking sharp!
    51112530957_21ef29ad9d_h.jpg

Emma aged into her teen-hood.
    ... I think not.
    51113879480_847b4a9b83_h.jpg
    Better :#
    51112849644_0adc14337f_h.jpg

Holly gave birth to the third child of generation 6, Ephraim. Genius and neurotic; I think I have an heir!
    51112849634_d1cf0f00ba_h.jpg

3 sim days later Ephraim became a toddler. After some additional time he aged into a child. He´s got Rich Raggington´s original eye color, also the eye color of grandmother Nina, and Rich´s hair color! Definitely heir.
    51112531007_52b3c88d5f_b.jpg
    51112849614_4e9a1b1b35_b.jpg

Joachim challenged his father Mikhail to a game of Trivia.
    51112530972_cebb9b4de0_k.jpg

Elijah grew up and became a young adult. He moved out.
    51113096536_7b2aa37f70_h.jpg

Nina gave it her absolute best to bore Holly to death. Holly is married to an inventor and has mastered the skill of listening to endless prattle that makes no sense at all. Nina going on about coffee or tea seemed like child's play in comparison.
    51112849554_4ed9887d8a_h.jpg

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited April 2021
    I forgot to mention yesterday, the story is updated :)

@ZhakiraP

Nice family, I think it is fun to go back to older saves soemtimes.
  • Options
    SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    edited April 2021
    I've been playing S3 a lot over the past few days. I know I would have played it a lot more if i got it in digital. Open world was such an improvement to the franchise.

On a date
    OLUaKWa.jpg

Wedding at the beach
    gmPCDwh.jpg

Baby on the way

zjPNzr5.jpg

KLC4vdS.jpg

Its' a boy
    5EeMx95.jpg

• Options
    Decided to reinstall the game and see if the problem is resolved. Hopefully it should as I basically deleted everything in the old Sims 3 file
  • Options
    Sleepstar wrote: »
    Decided to reinstall the game and see if the problem is resolved. Hopefully it should as I basically deleted everything in the old Sims 3 file

Sending good vibes :)
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you. It is a lot of fun. I posted Joachim in the life-stages thread and then I just had to play them! :p
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top