Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    136 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy <3

Today is day 15 of Adan and Teddy's relationship! I see new dreams! yipeee!
    1aIttTq.jpg

They spend the afternoon at the park.
    Lots of young loves at the park today!
    Tula & Tristan
    fgwDuWU.jpg
    cuuMevl.jpg
    fPmzzzn.jpg

Luc & Leelu
    1lBQCS4.jpg
    pGe8hUe.jpg
    XUI3DKe.jpg

Somehow Adan is friends with lots and lots of sims already. Teddy wants to have more friends!
    "Teddy come meet my friend Danny!"
    9s81xwk.jpg
    0jx7bdy.jpg
    SGnRKsN.jpg

Adan is even friends with some teens, I don't know where or how they originally met but Leelu is very good friends with Adan.
    Maybe they already knew each other in the homeless world?!
    eI00tMr.jpg

As soon as I saw Anya, I invited Wikerman.
    He wanted to talk with Teddy (in his thought bubble) but Anya's spidey senses told her he was on the lot!
    She is just so so crazy about him, and drags him off into the fairy house!
    0pgqJp3.jpg
    4WlzIo7.jpg

Adan and Teddy enjoy the water toys.
    4esZhVo.jpg
    gU6aCMV.jpg

Then get called to an eating competition by young Luc!
    rze6Zay.jpg

"heh! why do the adults even bother!?" thinks Luc, he loves to outshine the adults in this competition! It's so fun!
    No one can out eat a teenager!
    c8I0ibS.jpg

Bea is out for the count!
    Which Luc thinks is funny!
    Nqwpk8h.jpg
    iEk45yJ.jpg
    rVqwIN4.jpg

Luc already knows he's the Top dog!
    "Maybe I shouldn't have asked the Old people to join in LOL" he thinks
    dAhKQ8g.jpg
    7oANQZB.jpg
    ZbwHlef.jpg

When Adan finally finishes, he celebrates himself!
    But the announcement is a let down because of the gloating teen! :D
    AbLAYul.jpg
    e0BuM9W.jpg
    97y2bQm.jpg
    Avh9bJx.jpg

It rolls right off Adan's back but makes poor Teddy feel old.
    And he wants another chance to prove himself!!!
    WukTgj6.jpg
    xhmxA0Q.jpg

Victor
    Across the way I spy a fire engine rolling down the road! I've seen this before but couldn't catch up to it! It can't be Victor's because the game took his prize fire engine away as soon as he switched jobs to sports!
    But Look! :o
    How are you driving that Victor?
    "ha ha It's magical, Watcher, it's just like how Rainflower can drive the Rock Star touring bus!"
    XlA0TSC.jpg
    Q1yRAZe.jpg

Watcher follows him.
    Hey there Victor <3
    "Hey Watcher! I Knew you couldn't stay away for long"
    lol
    xQZisKJ.jpg
    2fQV4q2.jpg

I see Oakley going for a walk ... so who is taking care of their babies?
    Victor returns immediately! The Ultimate family man!
    FYddsbr.jpg
    abygcDl.jpg
    ci0I2Kn.jpg
    gdfMmpA.jpg
    dMLwJFl.jpg
    Cat45xw.jpg

I get notice that Teddy Won! See Teddy you are Not too old!
    He wants to brag to Adan about his top dog skillz! lol
    c672MsI.jpg
    4vLZETE.jpg
    jaHQ1PD.jpg
    cVqgzht.jpg
    N07L1TR.jpg
    4aN4g9v.jpg
    Jxvmb63.jpg
    svIXji9.jpg
    R6ehSR3.jpg

8leeAT6.jpg
    vPegwTj.jpg

Teddy doesn't know why this younger handsome guy was so very keen on pursuing him, right from the start!
    And even after Adan saw him with the ladies.

"It's funny how things work out" Teddy thinks

"I'm so glad you were so persistent, Adan. How lucky am I." he says
    HMYIz1p.jpg
    M2p8Hn9.jpg

"Aww I always Knew, Teddy" says Adan "You and I are just meant to be."
    5CdjTqu.jpg
    uEF7JUq.jpg
    <3

• VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited March 2021
    It was an eventful day.

My household is now tackling two challenges at once!

Challenge 1! My human sim, Eva, is my playtester for the Last Sim on Earth challenge. TL;DR, you plop a solitary sim in a completely depopulated and ruined world, and their goal is to rebuild society by befriending ghosts/aliens/mermaids, or constructing simbots/plumbots/mummies.

Much of Eva's time these days is consumed by learning the Inventing skill, so she can one day craft simbots.

TyV8EAB.jpg

Of course, nobody ever masters the Inventing skill without setting themselves on fire at least once.

So, today, the inevitable happened.

And because the nearest water source was outside, and it was winter, the silly girl had to first put on a jacket before extinguishing herself.

eCgPMLl.jpg

When she's not inventing, she's lurking in graveyards late at night, befriending the deceased, hoping to maybe find a way to literally resurrect civilization.

Yep. She's in a graveyard at night, telling ghost stories to ghosts.

And they're eating it right up.

a5UguqA.jpg

Between these two tasks, she also searches the stars with her telescope, hoping to spot some potential intergalactic friends.

Tonight, she got abducted for the second time in three weeks...

UubwsFm.jpg

They never stick around, though. Just wham bam thank you ma'am. :(

Meanwhile...

Challenge 2! To stave off the crushing loneliness of being the last human alive, Eva befriended and adopted a wandering stray dog.

He's well into his elder years, and that makes me sad. He deserves better than to spend his whole life as a stray, able to enjoy a warm couch and a big bowl of food only in his final days.

So I've entered him into the Race Against The Clock challenge. TL;DR, take a blank slate Elder sim, and try to give them a second chance at life by getting their hands on a Young Again potion or Fountain of Youth elixir before they die.

Buddy is a good boy. I want Buddy to get a Young Again For Pets potion. It'll cost him 20,000 lifetime happiness points, and he has 2 weeks. My new Mantra is "Whatever Buddy Wants, Buddy Gets!"

31inxGA.jpg

Buddy feeling a little lonely and wants to socialize with another pet? Well, I have no neighbors, so he gets to go make nice with a roaming herd of wild horses.

He looks kinda nervous once he sees them up close...

xWYw0x2.jpg

But if Buddy wants an animal friend? Buddy gets an animal friend!

XczujxS.jpg

What's this about my dog being lonely? Not allowed! I will take time out of my busy day being caught in runaway explosions to give him a pat.

7nUq5ba.jpg

Most of his wishes are hunting-related, so he spends a lot of time with his nose to the ground.

1PcSt3F.jpg

But he spots a raccoon and wants to start something? Well, I usually don't direct my pets to pick fights, but whatever Buddy wants? Buddy gets!

sekiOrV.jpg

I have high hopes that he'll get his 20,000 happiness points in time to dodge the Grim Reaper, and have himself a nice long life as Eva's post-apocalyptic pal.

U9C5Ilt.jpg

Post edited by VexingQuery on
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited March 2021
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Hahah thank you! :tongue:
    No, no you don't need to stop. You'd be happy to let her sit on your BRAND NEW LA-Z-BOY RECLINER. That's so thoughtful of you. :wink:

@Emily4331 - Yes...exactly...that's exactly what I was going to say. :mrgreen: 😇

Angel-fantasy.jpg

Yes...she could sit on the BRAND NEW LA-Z-BOY RECLINER... it's comfortable. Really...

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    edited March 2021
    @Silverofdreams30 Glad you like it. Yes, some of these lighting mods are truly amazing.

@AnnaLoo91 Looks as if you had fun. That's something I still have to experience :smile:

@DivaDoodle Thank you. Looks like Adan and Teddy finally get to their kid wishes :smile: Good for them. And congrats regarding their promotions. They seem to be very fond of each other. Great pics.
    The stylists as wreckers of style. Nowadays, I mostly delete them in towns I use. Of course, not in Twinbrook, given it's their "hometown".
    Ah yes, the Pok's. I don't remember what happened to them in my game, but it looks you found a suitable solution :smile: . More happy people. So many couples!

@GraceyManor That looks like a nice fantasy manor.

@Karritz I'm relatively sure you need a modded version to recolor those rocks. I think I had to get those for Saturenorn.

@Emily4331 I still have no idea when I will be able to get vaccinated, so I'm a bit envious :wink: . Good that things are looking up.
    Thank you. But yeah, the water in this game looks great. Water can make a big difference. I still remember my first "wow" moment when I tried Morrowind for the first time, and it has only become better since.
    Heh. Just to add, Janet isn't a sad sim by any means. She's very confident and usually knows exactly what she wants. I guess she just became a victim of some game randomization here.
    Yep, a signature style is something a few people here ended up with, if I look around. Yours is very unique :smile:
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Well, a few more random pics.

I'm not sure why, but I think this is the first time I saw one of "my" children, here Daniel, watch the martial artist. I found it kind of funny and took way too many pics :wink: .
    3eUGTDM.jpg
    Daniel watched his dad till late into the night.
    KLOgmdM.jpg
    1i33fHQ.jpg
    aO39ehy.jpg
    3XC2lTE.jpg
    c7xs2Ra.jpg
    0xKJreT.jpg
    When I looked over the nightly gathering around the table, I noticed there was a GIRL in the house :blush: j/k
    6Coo0q8.jpg
    Disclaimer: I only chose the gender of one of the four kids, the others were random. Still, random is random, and we ended up with a sausage party.
    Anyway, I guess one of the boys must have brought her home and I missed the message.
    fVPBMBO.jpg
    Was it Pierce's (the IF, genetics come mostly from the Drudge's) secret crush?
    RKWp62t.jpg
    Although my guess is on Everett (the plantsim), given he was the one who ignored her the most and just went fishing in the garden.
    9uNMMNf.jpg
    Then I checked who it was and noticed she was one of the nieces, Jordan Racket, via Tom's side (the daughter of one of his brothers). Now, "cousin" or "niece" has about a 50% chance to pop up in the descriptions, so we will see how this will play out in the long run.

Here we are, and it's Daniel's turn to grow up to a teen. Everyone spaced evenly out, so you only get a partial glimpse of the party, but everyone was there.
    9X6RR25.jpg
    I kept his child hair for the time being as I didn't want to look through hairs a the moment.
    an5l9JQ.jpg
    He's more the "Janet" kind of personality, btw. He just left and went painting when the others celebrated.

His cousin Gerald aged up the same night and showed the decency to choose some suitable hair all by himself. Good on him.
    1CuKy0J.jpg

Later at night, Bradley collected his service award as a painter, which explains the winter clothing (civil servants in this town work 24/7 :lol: ). He also reached level 10 of his painter career. Time for some minor celebration.
    Tx6nMBX.jpg
    That's it for the moment.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Turjan

Daniel turned up as a very nice teen.

@Emily4331

Glad it went alright without too many problems hehe.

@DivaDoodle

Those close-ups of Adan <3>:) he is so
    handsome, they sure look good together those two.

Serena update

I have been a bit addicted to this save,
    need to post a Dani one soon too.

Ua7dify.jpg

An edited NPC

WdDmSNa.jpg

Leonore had a sleepover,
    and Noah also could invite his friend though not for a sleepover.

u18KuiX.jpg

ZWefVhn.jpg

TXMimx4.jpg

0XtIqqj.jpg

They had tons of fun ( did not screenshot all of it), and Baxter slept through it all for
    the last part of it.

nxa7mLR.jpg

Had to make the kids active to make them go to sleep.

CrJuz2L.jpg

Leonore went to sleep before her friends did.

J3bxhBY.jpg

zpUtlUJ.jpg

0XwekVf.jpg

1PrzloM.jpg

Noah and his friend ( forgot her name atm), had fun too.

@DivaDoodle

I forgot to answer,
    Eric's eyes looked like that just in that screenshot, think it was the way his head was turned.
    And Serena's T-shirt is a base game one, just with a pattern.

@Silverofdreams30 oh TY I usually forget to use patterns, there are so many lol. oh it was just the angle for his eyes! what color are they really?

awesome update! Noah's friend is too cute! does he like her? I love her mouth!

That kid talking to Serena is asking to move in!

nice to see the kiddos have fun as always!

good job on the concession stand worker!

aw TY about Adan I am really happy about them being so happy with one another! <3

@Turjan well so far they just dream of kids, they have to actually wish it to get one. same with marriage.
    Do sims ever wish for kids before marriage?
    Sometimes watching them I yell, ''what's the hold up, guys?!'' I guess I can try the trick of retiring them and then getting their jobs back, but I wish they would wish it naturally! The Watcher has work to do!!! :D

hahaha Laz has hideous taste as a stylist but everyone in town loves his bizarre sense of style! It seems to make him so happy! LOL luckily those outfits don't last! I knew Cabana wouldn't be able to resist the water slide so was so happy to bring him on he group outing, to get his towel back!!! :D

Daniel is too cute watching the Martial Artist! I didn't know they would do that! (no WA)

I love when the adults hang out in their undies! and the kids never bat an eye! Simmies are so accepting! <3
    awww Pierce is smitten!
    No! the plantsim probably wants to save himself for a fish or a plant! let Pierce have his love! haha

Daniel looks good as a teen! and Gerald is very handsome!

@VexingQuery oh I like reading about your game! And all your pics!

hahaha telling ghost stories to the ghosts!

That doggie is so precious! I hope he lives long enough to get the reward! can dogs eat ambrosia?
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    I finally managed to get the latest 30 Grandchildren video set up for you to watch. I've had a huge day and was exhausted. But I'm much better now. It's just after midnight here now but I thought I'd better get the video ready for you to watch.

This is Part 26 of the 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt. It is now ready for you to view on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/6hz_rYowUBk

It is another busy video but it is mostly set in Cake Island by @Rflong7 . At the very end we see Felecia and Frank at the Base Camp in The Great Southern Land by @Frogprincess_q . Next episode will be mostly in the Great Southern Land.

Activities in this episode include lots of work by the household members on gaining a variety of skills and reading of recipes and fishing bait books. Cathy and Percy move out to live as townies. Each has their own new home and we have a quick look inside their new houses.
    Two of the Imaginary Friends Made Real who previously moved out have decided to have a baby so I decided to give them a wedding in my build, the Indoor Outdoor Wedding Venue. Kendal learns to drive and completes his lifetime wish, he celebrates his birthday and begins a new career as a magician. This means there are now no teens left in the family. All 15 of Gerri's children are now Young Adults.
    There are two babies born during this episode and we visit their homes and meet them briefly.
    At the end Felecia and Frank explore the Base Camp in The Great Southern Land. They seem to enjoy tossing vials of 'stuff' into the bonfire.

In the next episode we'll fully explore the world and the various venues I've placed in it.

I hope you enjoy Part 26.

Here are a few pics from the video
    Constance-Wilfred-Gerri001.jpg

Josie-And-Son001.jpg

Wendy-Percy-Cathie001.jpg

At-The-Park001.jpg

@DivaDoodle

I did not have his original eyes, so gave him yellow ones I
    think.
    Yeah, I think Noah likes that girl.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    edited March 2021
    @DivaDoodle,
    @lisasc360 lovely pics of the house and pool!
    Thank you... :)
    @lisasc360 wow so many good things you added to the house and new house!
    Your sims are so lucky! :)
    I love when they like the pool loungers!
    The garden and tractor will be so fun for the Dad!
    And the fixer upper car I think everyone loves to work on!
    Yes they are lucky alright... :smiley:
    Same here. I meant to place some around the pool but luckily enough for me that they just pull them right at of thin air to use...lol
    Yes I think he will like the garden and the tractor. I was taking pictures of the 2 families last yesterday and when I kept telling him to sit down on the couch, he would but then would get up so that he could test out the tractor... :D
    As soon as I sent him to city hall to by that property and then sent him over there as soon as he got back to the other house, he went inside to read a book but then he put the book down and went straight to the car to work on it... :)

@Turjan,
    @lisasc360 Oh, that house. Yeah, it's from those houses where you have to the garden yourself, but it looks as if you're all set.
    edited March 2021
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Nice to see River and Huaro smooching!
    Hey what ever happened to the mean uncles? Mayumi's brothers? Did I miss it?😢

Oh...they'll be back...y'know... just like a bad penny, they'll reappear at some point. Can't say when...but they're doing stuff in the background. Right now...gotta get the kiddos to university - playing some missing pieces in the game (hence the reason why I do a lot of "save as" save-files (so I can return to sections and start play at any section to cover any missing plot holes. But the problem is something else happened.

Of course now my cotton-pickin' plot bunny has decided to scamper off into the grass and get herself LOST! Hence the reason why there hasn't been new story updates this week. I really hate it when my plot bunnies do this. :(

Changed my avatar though...since I find this picture of Haruo and River absolutely HOT...
    Haruo%2526River_avatar.jpg
    What a pic: "Oh, Haruo... take me to bed or lose me forever..."

15173-9465.jpg
    "HEY...you just stole my quote!"
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    137 The Watcher Watches: Adan & Teddy <3

All these baby dreams! But no wish! :( why?
    d2Qrtus.jpg
    CPEJfpt.jpg
    9WfGnsE.jpg

Maybe they need to See a baby! :D I know just the place! ;)
    UjBiPZ7.jpg

Since they are such good friends of Victor, they just help themselves to his babies right away! Aww
    PJyqkIF.jpg
    xWEgYuO.jpg

"Hey you look really cute holding Jet, Adan"
    "You do too, Teddy."
    TX4pAiM.jpg
    sOq0T4K.jpg
    hJSalg2.jpg
    puSmNGM.jpg

"Teddy maybe we should bring his babies to Our house! They seem to like us a lot!" says Adan
    O2CBXB0.jpg

"No, Victor probably wouldn't like that, He would tell us to fill our own home with our own kids." says Teddy
    3JFWnae.jpg

Teddy wishes to give Adan a gift, and to go on a date. What better gift than a baby book! ;) lol
    xczN853.jpg

They have fun picnicking, until neat freak Vance wrecks it.
    icaB7kK.jpg
    ZxUEKnf.jpg

They find another picnic.
    lol Vance is such a killjoy! :D
    qUnXKQx.jpg
    4NrWTlJ.jpg

"Adan lets play some football" says Teddy
    CXaoCXv.jpg
    UzpUHje.jpg
    ab8wTiT.jpg
    LzzsxgZ.jpg
    vmQftFO.jpg

Anya says "Teddy I have a wonderful vegetable garden at home!" and Teddy thinks of medicine.
    zXJtoQX.jpg

"We went over to Victors to play with his babies this morning, we like babies, do you?"
    "Why yes, yes I do Adan" says Wikerman
    "Oh well, I know you like to read, Wikerman! I think you'll like this book!"
    6hd36Vv.jpg
    9M8sLEf.jpg

'Yoo-hooo! hi boys!" says Anya
    WWpLTXt.jpg

"Awesome!" thinks Wikerman "Sorry about this Adan, I don't know how she finds me all the time, it's uncanny!!"
    zXJdHGO.jpg
    OEjHtFK.jpg

"It's ok, I totally get it!" says Adan, happy for his friend.
    kP7lWz3.jpg

Adan reminds me it's time to go to the movies. Good timing, because Teddy keeps thinking he is prey for the Vampires on the lot, and that's scary to him!
    d2og3ep.jpg

"Come on Teddy, lets watch a movie! Why are you thinking of medicine again? Are you planning a switch of careers?"
    "No hon, military is the best since we are at the top, and only have to work one day a week!"
    e7p1Hvh.jpg
    H4ZiBay.jpg

What the!!! Horrible Ayden VanGould is going to make time with Anya, and she stup'idly stands up!? :o He will probably bite her afterwards too! And to think I went to all the trouble of making him less repulsive! the nerve!
    MhH6jqF.jpg
    I33RicR.jpg
    xihyIIx.jpg

Anya! Are you really going to do this in front of sweet ol Wikerman? And hurt his feelings?
    6RZeyAo.jpg

You don't even look like you want to, did he hypnotize you or something?
    "I don't know, Watcher, but the game is making me stand up and wait for him." 😢
    ZT06H8v.jpg

What!?!? That does it! :# I need to reset you, Ayden!
    "aww Watcher, Why ya gotta be like that?"
    :D sorry Ayden.
    58tlNWB.jpg

*ping*
    Zdjqcf3.jpg

Adan and Teddy talk babies all through the movie
    sKx91qZ.jpg
    xTEcjOY.jpg

Wikerman finally gets off the phone.
    "Did I miss anything?" he thinks, "oh yeah, my Babe!"
    zKi8l0K.jpg
    V9rkZUy.jpg
    cZM8aTb.jpg

Wikerman is surprised and delighted to see how Anya feels about him!
    yeef7ph.jpg

"Get out of here Musa! You are wrecking my love mood with my boyfriend! Gaw!"
    NKS6X65.jpg
    870pswJ.jpg

"Now he got out of the bed! You two are just the worst!"
    ZyVWITW.jpg

But Adan knows that Musa can't help it when it comes to Bianca, so he waits for Teddy.
    He's sweet.
    T4WtP1U.jpg
    6qf8LYU.jpg
    94VMnh1.jpg

This night someone dreams of a wedding cake!
    oX5feXx.jpg

First day as Astronauts! The carpool comes to take them 50 feet! LOL
    HXFS8Rv.jpg
    Yn0AXKp.jpg
    Bf8j9Zm.jpg
    PJ3nPfZ.jpg

I hangout at the park in fast mode, so I don't have to listen to army sounds lol
    Wikerman finds Anya 💖
    Ouu09rZ.jpg
    0NNeQkh.jpg

Branch finds a fireman to flirt with.
    0HbSe6f.jpg
    YEQ4Z7h.jpg
    W6fINDn.jpg
    l33ZZ0I.jpg

Oh good! Someone better to look at across the street! <3
    "hey Watcher!"
    1LWGD7h.jpg
    FSp3cuD.jpg
    Iq6IPji.jpg
    d4eeFLi.jpg
    itFuRFb.jpg
    9eE7Gi8.jpg
    x0glqh6.jpg

Adan and Teddy are so exhausted they think running home is faster than the carpool!
    8BGf2lM.jpg
    1kyzeNt.jpg

One embrace removes the days stress.
    uBVzcOZ.jpg

And woohoo, of course cured everything else.
    Peaceful sleep, and good dreams :smile:
    8uYqSaa.jpg

💕
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    edited March 2021
    AOiakXY.jpg

What a nice cozy family pizza restaurant.

IIZU6hE.jpg

The jukebox always had a song playing in the busy dining room.

ZjHGloR.jpg

The bathroom was always clean.

SVyb8OD.jpg

And can it even be a pizza place without an arcade?

rMLwL5j.jpg

Yes, let's commemorate Punkly's Pizza. Callum's shortest lived "next phase of life" because...

ILvLPp0.jpg

...I hate this :D . Too clunky of game play and too many immersion breaking things happening there daily. I may revisit the idea in the future with Adam or maybe even with one of his kids.

[removed profanity - EA_Leeloo]
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey everyone. :) Long time no see...

We've been having some horrendous internet issues lately. :confounded: (And it didn't help to ease my depression flare up... :pensive: ) I won't bore you with all the details but basically for DAYS it was coming on and then going off again, sometimes within 1 minute of each other, and it was just a giant ugh-fest!!!

So during this fiasco I just read the posts whenever I could. Awesomes handed out to all of you and thanks for the entertainment while I was feeling so stressed. <3

While the internet was down I had a lot of time to play the game, take pictures, and work on my story. It's my escape. I will have a couple of posts ready in the next day or two to share. :mrgreen: Once again I am getting excited for y'all to read it!

I hope y'all have been doing well lately. Hubby's still looking for a job over here - waiting to hear back from one he interviewed for - so we've just been hanging in there and trying to be patient the best we can. Thank you again to those of you who have offered your well wishes and prayers on our behalf. They are always appreciated. <3

Happy Simming! :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Just got out of the urgent care yesterday.Haven’t really felt like posting updates and seeing the thread kind of dead I just Been playing in the background quitely.
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Chapter Nine - "Graduation Day" (Part Five)

That morning, Torao headed back upstairs, after eating his portion of the cake, directly to the potion table. After all his main objective was to find several different potions that were of use to the family. The first of which was the sleeping potion which would cut down their required sleep time to half of what they currently were utilizing. More time spent awake would increase their productivity two hundred percent of what they currently were outputting.
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    His secondary goal was to locate the Young Again Potion which would reset everyone’s age back to the beginning of their young adult stage. This woud allow members of the family to essentially live forever. If he was able to do that, then the Chikamori family would essentially live forever. Torao’s interest had always been the sciences. Truth be told, he should have gone into science as a career, however one of Torao’s other loves was the love of the earth which he would be able to grow vegetables and fruits that his family would be able to eat and the fact that he and his cousin were such close friends and that two good schoolfriends, one of which was his cousin’s fiancee, and the other; his girlfriend of several years were slated to become family in the near future made that necessity of making sure that both their families were fed well and finding a good set of potions to ensure their continued health down the road a necessity.
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    Torao’s father otherwise known as Haruo’s uncle had no such lofty goals in mind. In fact his own immediate satisfaction was foremost in his train of thought. And while his nephew went out to fish for members of the finny tribe, and his son was fishing for ideas on how to come up with the next potion that he was going to discover; well, Satoshi went fishing for...Molly (not the fish)
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Screenshot-67.jpg
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    ...and all it took was for Satoshi to turn his charm on to one hundred and fifty percent to hook Molly; line and sinker. After all, Satoshi and Molly both lived for immediate gratification and mutual attraction was the ultimate high as far as getting to one’s happy-place. Compliments were key in reeling Molly in. Considering Molly was flirty, a daredevil and a party-animal; she was right up Satoshi’s alley.
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    Satoshi, after all, had been the most charismatic of the older generation of Chikamori siblings. Poor Haruo being an only child after all and the target of Mayumi’s focused abuse, hadn’t the benefits of having brothers or sisters and thus he didn’t have the experiences of such a close upbringing with family members his own age. His fiancee was the only one that he’d grown up with; and his own son as a family member almost as close as a brother.
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    But Satoshi’s mind at that very moment was entirely on Molly and the fact that she had enthusiastically responded to his advances was all that he wanted. He enjoyed her attentions and relished the fact that she wanted him. After all, he wanted her too. She was like the rose that was on the bush, radiant and fair...and he was hoping that she was attracted to him too. He was reaching his fifties and he wanted to make sure that he was ready to settle down with someone who appreciated him. And to him, Molly appeared to be that very person.
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    Rolling her eyes, she saw her mother and Satoshi disappear into the elevator and head upstairs to do Watcher-Knows-What. Frankly, she didn’t even want to consider the situation - she just settled for giving Satoshi a reproachful look.
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    Luckily for everyone still there, the floors and walls were thick.

Haruo spent his day fishing in full view of the island in which they were planning to move to eventually once they had finished their post-secondary schooling.
    Screenshot-68.jpg
    After enjoying themselves Molly wanted to see if there were any interesting books that had been placed on consignment and Satoshi, prior to working decided to head over to the Elixir Consignment shop to harass the bees. Needless to say, the bees were not impressed and had it in for him. Evidently Satoshi’s screams could be heard all the way to Central Park.
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    Screenshot-78.jpg
    Screenshot-80.jpg
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    Satoshi hopped around but wearing loose-fitting Japanese clothing was not the way to keep bees out from one’s clothes. They managed to infiltrate every single layer and sting him. And unfortunately for Satoshi, the honey that he’d harvested exacted a very painful price in terms of cost for him. He would end up going to work in pain from the numerous sites where he was stung on his body. And that would put him in a not very happy mood for the rest of the day; not to mention the stress he was under at work. So all in all, Satoshi would be a very miserable person for the rest of the day. So much for the woohoo. In very bit of pleasure there is a little pain...or in this case a whole LOT of pain.
    Screenshot-87.jpg
    Screenshot-90.jpg
    Screenshot-93.jpg
    For those who came to Aleister’s Elixir Shoppe and Consignment Store, those patrons hadn’t had this much entertainment in years.
    Screenshot-106.jpg
    Screenshot-110.jpg
    Moses stated, “I’m sorry about the noise. Unfortunately it seems that the bees were rather disturbed this afternoon. If you’d like, I’m looking into sound-proofing the walls.”
    Screenshot-112.jpg
    Screenshot-129.jpg
    Poor Satoshi.
    Screenshot-131.jpg
    He had some time before he had to head in for work so he decided to assuage his tenderized and stung ego by pulling out his guitar and serenading his now lover, Molly.
    Screenshot-132.jpg
    Molly looked impressed. A man who could hunt and gather as well as sing. What a precious find, she thought. Perhaps she had made the right choice in taking him as her lover and perhaps it would lead farther to something better than the choice she made that produced Sandi though she loved her daughter dearly. She felt as though she was getting on in years and needed to find someone whom she could spend the rest of her life with and Satoshi looked like a good candidate. After all they shared a great many similar characteristics which bode well for a continued wonderful relationship.

The Next Morning

The next morning involved a lot of enjoyment in their morning shower for Satoshi and Molly. After all, getting up in the morning involved a lot of sound effects...mostly relating to the aches and pains of advancing age. Satoshi and Molly worked out all their aches and pains with a nice, relaxing, hot shower... in more ways than one.
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Screenshot-5_censored.jpg
    Screenshot-6_censored.jpg
    (The Watcher suspects it’s not necessary to mention anything regarding the other things that they did in the shower)

After all, they were consenting adults and didn’t need to be minded like others within the nuclear family.

After all the showering...and grunting and groaning...from aching muscles, Satoshi headed down to breakfast which was again...cake. They were getting tired of cake and of course since Yasunobu had managed to survive through the war years when they were short of supplies and food, he was very insistent upon not letting any food go to waste. Tabemono o nokosanaide, ne... Mottainai yo
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Haruo wanted to talk to his uncle about the fact that he was trying to decide what to do; whether going to university was the best possible solution for the fact that he was planning to work as an angler. After all it seemed like he was wasting money when it could be put towards perhaps buying a boat or something to fish with. But his uncle told him. “What if there’s a downturn in the fishing industry and you need to find something else? You need to know that your future is secure. Your best bet, Haruo-kun...go to university; get your degree and make sure that you have your options secure, neh. You don’t know what the future will bring. Mirai o yosoku suru koto wa dekimasen (You can't predict the future)."
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    “But Ojisan, you think that going to university won’t waste four years that I could be getting ahead in fishing?”
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    “Look, Haruo-kun, you go to university and you’ll have a secure plan B. Then you can do your job without fearing that you’re going to have no options if something happens that you can’t do your job any more. Look at it as a way to keep your head above water financially. It’s insurance, nephew...” He paused eating, put down his fork and looked over at his nephew, "It's something that you need to do before you start picking up your burdens in life. Make something of yourself and do what you need to do."
    Screenshot-14.jpg
    Haruo could see that there was wisdom in what his Uncle Satoshi was saying and he nodded; “Then that’s what I’ll do. The University Mascot brought us the bucket so I figure, why not do the test...in fact, I think I’ll do it after I get back from the park with River, Torao and Bebe.”

“Good thing, nephew...You won’t regret going to university, as always, it’s a piece of paper, but it’s a valuable piece of paper that will guarantee that you will always have options.”

At the Park

River and Haruo sat on a bench at Central Park. “I was talking to my uncle today...and he confirmed that I should go to university.” he ventured, “It’s been on my mind, but there’s always been doubts as to whether since I had that much trouble with schoolwork in high-school that going to do a further four years of post-secondary education is worth it.”
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    River looked at him, “So what did he tell you?”
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Inviting River to nestle into his arms, Haruo wrapped his arm around River’s shoulders and River nestled into his embrace. Haruo continued,“He told me that it was a good choice to go get further education, that it could possibly mean a plan B for me if there is a downturn in the fishing industry. And well...I’m sure it’s a good investment, but the entry evaluation scares me. I’m not sure how well I’m going to do on it, if I even do well, he sighed... “And yet, the time that I spend with you at Uni will be fun...if I make it.”
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    “That’s a lot of ifs you just said, Haruo.” River replied, “Why don’t you just say...when. After all if you go into it with the mindset that you are going to do well, then you won’t be giving yourself doubts? Right?”
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Haruo nodded, “You’re right. I shouldn’t give myself doubts. I just gotta do it and just let things fall where they fall and just go for it.” He looked at her tenderly, “You’ve always been my rock, River.”
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    "...and you've been mine..." River said to Haruo...as she leaned in...and lovingly placed a tender kiss on his lips.
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    "...always...and forever...River..." Haruo whispered and a passionate clinch ensued.
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    When they separated for air, River, her voice soft and breathy, whispered, “I want you so much right now...”
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    She continued, her voice throaty, “If you keep this up...we’re not going to wait till marriage because I’m going to want you in my bed...making passionate love to me...”

(End Chapter Nine)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,919 Member
    @GraceyManor - I had a dentist appointment yesterday - that went well but afterwards I did more walking around the City than I've done for years and it wiped me out for the rest of the day. I hope I gained some muscle in my legs after all of that walking. I hope you're feeling better today.

I just opened a game to record more for my next video. I had to add rocks or something to a lot to bulldoze it so it would let me place a venue on it. I used the Lunar Lakes rocks. I found I can not recolour them so @Turjan is correct saying the is need for a mod to recolour them.

Everyone
    For my next video I've decided to do things a little differently. I'm beginning training the next two potential spouses before they are added to the household.

You may recall some time ago I posted this picture of potential spouses I have made to add to the household.

LarryWendyFrankDaryl003.jpg

If you've been watching the videos you will recognise 3 of them.

Larry went of vacation with Lynette to Oasis Landing and they eventually married and now live in their own home in Cake Island.

Larry-And-Lynette002.jpg

Frank is about to go on vacation with Felecia and they will hopefully return to Cake Island and set up their own home together.
    Frank001.jpg

FeliciaHolden001.jpg

Wendy has moved into the main household to start learning skills. She will go on vacation with Wilfred when Frank and Felecia return to Cake Island and move into their own home.
    Wendy001.jpg

Wilfred seems to have been a bit shy and I haven't managed to get a pic of him to show you. But you'll see him with Wendy if you watch the videos.

Then there is Daryl. He has a good sense of humour. He's going to be introduced to us in Part 27 of the 30 Grandchildren Badge. He is funny and fun to have in a game. Then, since I am about to need more potential spouses I made Dave. Daryl and Dave will marry Dolores and Demetria. I'll have to check all of their traits to be sure which is witch but I think I made Daryl for Dolores so Dave will probably end up with Demetria. I'm still trying to come up with a variety of different looks for my sims.

Dave-And-Daryl001.jpg

Now, this pair are to be introduced to the game in Episode 27. They are currently living together as a pair of happy bachelors in The Great Southern Land. I plan to play them for a bit and get some video and get them to learn some skills. When Frank and Felecia arrive on their vacation Dave and Daryl will be townies they meet. Now, Dave is already wishing to get married. He might have to wait a while for that to happen as we have to get Frank and Felecia as well as Daryl and Dolores married before it'll be Dave and Demetria's turn. I haven't quite decided how I'm going to get them to meet but I have ideas of using the Dome somehow.

This is the dome
    The-Dome-From-Above001.jpg

Sims have to go down a set of steps and walk through a basement to find another set of steps to go up to be inside the dome. In that basement are a variety of attractive objects for sims to interact with. I'm thinking maybe they could start getting to know each other there. When Felecia gets to know them she is impressed and thinks they might make great husbands for two of her younger sisters so she invites them to return to Cake Island with her and Frank. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull it off but that's the basic idea. Frank and Felecia have already demonstrated they like playing with the objects found under the dome.

Under-The-Dome001.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Having internet issues tonight so will try to post my updates tomorrow, if things work out.
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    @VexingQuery ... That doggie is so precious! I hope he lives long enough to get the reward! can dogs eat ambrosia?

You know, I've never actually tried to feed a pet ambrosia...

The internet tells me it's possible, that you can click the plate with a human sim, and there's a menu option to feed it to your dog or cat. And that horses can eat it if it's placed on the ground.

I won't be able to test the theory yet, as the rules of the Last Sim on Earth challenge will keep Eva from having access to the recipe for a good while, and the rules of the Race Against the Clock challenge are specific that the elder must acquire their renewed youth entirely by their own actions.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Hey friends. :) Here's a short scene for now so I don't have to break up the next big scene. :blush: I hope to get that posted tomorrow. Enjoy! <3

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Continuation of Chapter 13...

After swimming for an hour, Alex and Haley showered, changed back into their clothes, and hit up the gym’s smoothie bar before leaving. Alex blended up a unique smoothie for them from a list of recipes taped inside one of the bar cabinets.

51031192811_e4605023ed_c.jpg

“Ooooh, that’s a pretty color for a smoothie,” Haley observed as Alex poured both of them a glass. “What fruits did you use?”
    “Blueberries, lychees, some fruit from this world, with a splash of lime juice and a hint of sugar,” he replied.
    “Interesting…”

51031192831_4c4e666cb0_c.jpg

“Yeah, I thought so too, so I figured we had to try it.” He grinned.

The two stepped away from the bar as they took their first sips.

51030463273_63f8074218_c.jpg

Alex paused to watch Haley’s reaction when she was done.
    “Not bad,” she expressed, taking another sip. “It tastes like blue roses.”

51031293302_2e4760dab1_c.jpg

Alex laughed. “How would you know what a blue rose tastes like?”
    “Well,” she replied like a diva, “of course I don’t know exactly what one tastes like but...this tastes like the smell of roses and the blueberries give it a blue color so...it tastes like a blue rose!”
    He shook his head with a chuckle, taking a sip again. “You’re so cute.” The lychee fruit did indeed have a rose scented flavor and it made Alex wonder...were they related to roses in some way?

“Ahhhh,” Haley breathed, gazing up at the smoothie bar menu on the wall. “There’s a lot I’m going to miss about this place when we go back home. Like a gym that has a smoothie bar.”

51031293322_a0a3357093_c.jpg

“Ditto!”
    “Everything’s better here it seems,” she sighed. “In many ways...I don’t want to leave…You and I look so much hotter here. Same with some of the others...” she trailed off, thinking of Sam jamming on his guitar again.
    “Yeah,” Alex mindlessly agreed, finding himself getting lost in thoughts about his upcoming face off with Maru. He felt bad lying to Haley earlier about making the plan with Maru and also that he didn’t really want her to watch them play. It was a battle between the athlete and the smart kid only, something she would never understand. I just need to be honest with her, he told himself. I would want her to be honest with me. That’s how it should be in a relationship. No good comes from lying... He thought back on their conversation about the possibility of her being pregnant and it made his heart palpitate with anxiety again. He didn’t want to experience another serious conversation like that again; at least not anytime soon. Besides we’ll be playing at the girl’s house. She’s going to see us. He sighed. “Hey babe. There’s something I need to tell you.”
    “Oh?” she asked, getting ready to take another sip of the refreshing smoothie.

51031192911_0405e63307_c.jpg

“Yeah,” he somewhat hesitated. “Umm...so I told Maru earlier that I finished the book and...we decided to do our little soccer face off. This afternoon.”
    “Right on!” she grinned in happiness for him. “What time?”
    “I dunno yet...she told me she’d let me know when she’s done working.”
    “Well I’ll be right there to cheer you on!” she said as she raised her glass. “I can’t wait to see her go down!”
    “Yeeeah, about that…,” he paused, nervously rubbing at his neck. “I...uh...kinda wanna take her on alone…”

51030463128_ff71b480ab_c.jpg

Surprised, and confused, by what he just said, Haley blinked a couple of times. “What? Why?”
    “It’s just,” he began, taking her drink along with his and placing them down on a nearby table. “This is like every athlete’s dream; to go one on one with a genius in a sports game. To prove to them that brains aren’t always better than brawn.”
    Haley raised an eyebrow at him.
    “I never knew how much I hungered for an opportunity like this until I saw her playing soccer that one day and how good she was at it! It blew my mind!”
    “Uh huh,” the blonde curiously uttered.
    “I had to find a way to play a game with her so we can see who comes out on top. Of course that will most likely be me,” he smirked, “but she may have some egghead tricks up her sleeve, so the game will require my utmost concentration if I’m going to win.” Then he gave her an affectionate look, taking her hands in his and swaying them. “And the last thing I need is my gorgeous girlfriend distracting me from the sidelines...”

51031192736_b40323b182_c.jpg

Haley wasn’t completely convinced by his reasonings - even felt a twinge insulted by that last one - but she sure loved that he called her gorgeous. Normally he always called her beautiful and that got old fast.
    “C’mon Alex, I wanna witness this as much as you do. I won’t distract you by cheering, okay? I’ll be silent. I really wanna--”
    “Haley, please,” he closed his eyes for a moment, almost imploring, “just let me have this experience alone, okay? I promise I’ll tell you all about it.” Even if Haley wouldn’t distract him, he knew she would distract Maru, because of her obvious dislike for her, and that would make things uncomfortable. He wanted it to be a fair game, free from any distractions on both sides.
    “Fine,” Haley puffed, trying to be that “good” girlfriend. However, she couldn’t help throwing on her pouty face, and tone, to maybe get him to change his mind. “But I’ll miss watching you in action...”

51030463113_fed0207f2e_c.jpg

He blushed. “I’ll miss you too,” he said, caressing her cheek. “You’ll be like my girl I’m coming back home to after the great battle...and maybe you’ll reward me in my victory.” He bounced his eyebrows at her.
    Her mouth twisted. “We’ll see.”
    Then he kissed her. “I really love you. Thanks for this.”

51031192716_4eae82a0e4_c.jpg

A/N: If you're wondering what the hey is a Lychee, (not to be confused with a leech :lol: ) here's the Wikipedia link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee
    I never knew about the fruit until my husband brought a can of them home from the Asian market once. (He served a mission for our church in the Philippines and they ate them there - most likely grew them - so he had to introduce me to them along with many other exotic fruits he ate over there. ;) )
    In my humble opinion, they taste like roses! :open_mouth: Not even kidding! :joy: They are good, but not something I'd eat all the time.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Tonight, the ghosts in one of my graveyards attempted to ice skate on the frozen-over deathfish pond.

They're very bad at it.

l45M8Ic.jpg
    no comments today, Saturdays are my comments off day have a nice simming day everyone.
    I gave awesomes and give comments tomorrow.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you. A pity you can't have a "double date", kind of. Those are all very nice looking sims. I see you also changed the guy at the food stand :smiley: .

@DivaDoodle Thank you. You know, I've had WA for ages and many martial artists, but I don't think I've ever seen that "watch the martial artist" interaction, either.
    Well, I let my sims choose their partners themselves, so it's up to Pierce and Everett to sort that out. Not that I think anyone of them should try with Jordan Racket. I looked at her traits and she is "mean-spirited". She looks nice though.
    k5Y1lAt.jpg
    Taking a baby home that is already there saves a lot of issues, I guess. (And causes a whole lot of new ones :lol: )
    Yes, "neat" is a pain if one of your own sims has it. I think Gerald picked that one up. I ponder whether I should just switch it for something else.
    Heh, you just reset Ayden :wink: .
    Yes Branch, go for the fireman. A futile endeavor, as we all know.
    I always have to look at those newspapers. The not so new ones :lol: .
    I take it you still didn't get any baby wishes, right? Or any marriage proposals?

@Karritz Nice video. I watched it and left a "like" on YouTube.
    Looking forward to the dome :smile: .

@lisasc360 Oh, thanks for acknowledging my comment, even though I noticed it was kind of stunted. Oops. Didn't that lot come with a weird orientation?

@Satanu_Reeves Yeah, running your own business needs mods and is still just frustrating in this game. I don't think it's worth it.

@Nikkei_Simmer The nice thing about Sims University is that it takes no time at all. It's just extends your life by the time you waste there. A pity that real life doesn't work like that.

@emorrill So good on Alex and Haley for having that sorted out - sort of.
    It's surprises me when I think that some people may not know what a lychee is. I always liked them as a child when we went to the Chinese restaurant after a Saturday shopping trip into the city. I wonder if that place still exists, given it has been half a century by now.
    And you can eat roses. There's even rose water you use for cooking, among other things. It's still popular in some Eastern European countries.

@VexingQuery :lol: Which reminds me I have to improve the Twinbrook cemetery with some stuff for the ghosts and guests to do :smile: .
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
    I didn't play too much.

Some of the kids went to school as children for a last time.
    W2npCEQ.jpg
    Later, Toby and his IF Pierce both aged up to teens.
    4Yx5MYQ.jpg
    I noticed that I had completely forgotten that Everett (the plantsim) also had one of those dolls. Well, time to get that one out. And given Toby had made the right potion already - after he had used one made by his grandpa for his own IF - we could proceed to the "make real part" quickly after some time spent playing tag.
    Knf1UTh.jpg
    Another sip, another roll.
    rOBFlrp.jpg
    Will we get the first girl in this household?
    qJnTyAh.jpg
    Oh well. Maybe, he can wear a skirt?

After that, I wanted to mix things up a bit and went to the late Juan Darer's old barn, the one with the charred trees, a few foundation parts and all the water from the fire extinguishing still present as all that was left of his former house. Plus the entrance door. Which got reused.
    I added a one-story new section as "main building" to the barn, while cleaning up most of the swamp and the charred remains. The house should be usable by a family now.
    C8SM4yB.jpg
    Not that the current occupant - one of Tom's brothers - needs it, given he inherited most of Sinbad Rotter's sunny disposition. The house has great views of the town...
    kZYjLQH.jpg
    ... but equally great views of the sea.
    YiNIIK4.jpg
    In the overview, you can see it's far away from everything. Which translates to a relatively lag-free experience, should I ever want to play there.
    yWrcUx0.jpg
    While 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Rotter's tax bill went up by quite a bit, he can afford it, given he inherited a lot of money from both parents.
    Other than that, I extended the "criminal hideout" from the bin a bit, making it a "hangout" for the time being. Nothing drastic though, just a bit more space on the inside.
    j0ewjRJ.jpg
    Happy Saturday, everone!
  • MarinuttonenMarinuttonen Posts: 165 Member
    Once again, my save game became corrupted (this time it was actually a faulty cc I downloaded that stuck to my game like a tumor, had to reinstall and troubleshoot the issue like 12 hours). However, I've played this family considerably longer than any of the previous ones, and have not had any signs of bad things happening, and I don't plan on downloading more cc or store content. Might get the worlds I have back, but I'm still debating because I don't want to risk the current stability.

So here we go again, starters. This time no unicorns, I had 3 saves I started doing the jockey / unicorn thing which all corrupted one way or another and I need a break xD
    Screenshot.jpg
    Starter No. 1: Lynnette Rhoades. She is a diva, snob, green thumb, loves the outdoors and proper. And also she is a witch (because I cannot start a legacy without a witch). Her lifetime wish is to have a proper nectar cellar.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Starter No. 2: Noriko Rhoades. She is neurotic, adventurous, proper, excitable and disciplined. She is a werewolf & her lifetime wish is to explore 6 tombs in all vacation destinations. I don't think I'll include much of the adventures, I have a lot of fun doing them so I will just forget to screenshot. Also while they have the same last name, they are not actually married yet, they are just girlfriends.

Screenshot-5.jpg

After Noriko got a job in education, and Lynnette one in politics, I sent them to the summer festival, where this random woman decided to attack Lynnette out of nowhere?!

Screenshot-6.jpg
    "Psh whatever girl you can never outdo me look at me in my dress"

Screenshot-7.jpg

I ran out of money doing the exterior of their tudor cottage so for now they sleep in the park.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Are you fr. I have NOTHING to steal!

Screenshot-9.jpg

Police officer came conveniently at the same time the burglar left. He is also a fairy.

Screenshot-10.jpg

Lynnette was not impressed with how they handled things.

Screenshot-11.jpg

Our main source of income: Money & toys from the Claaaaaw.

Screenshot-12.jpg

Because I'm playing in the supernatural world this time, this happens every week.

Screenshot-13.jpg

Lynnette goes to work like this. What even. Why does she have to cut her hair to work. Why are they making her wear zombie make-up. So many questions.

Screenshot-15.jpg

They wanted to hold a feast party, so they did, and this shot of the quests arriving makes me cackle. I love the supernatural world :'D

Screenshot-16.jpg

Waaaait a minute. Isn't he like, married? To someone else? Scandalous!

Screenshot-17.jpg

Lynnette went spamming at the haunted house and I nearly had a heart attack when this happened. But it was only temporary.

Screenshot-18.jpg

Oh god 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

Screenshot-19.jpg

SHE WAS COOKING?! Great.

Screenshot-22.jpg

I AM NOT INCLUDING ANY ALIENS WILL YOU GUYS STOP IT!

Screenshot-25.jpg

GO AWAY. She was peeping through my shed for like 3 days before she left!

Screenshot-28.jpg

Completely forgot they weren't even engaged yet, so :)

Screenshot-29.jpg

They were having a nice date, and then this guy just comes up and throws up. Lol.

Screenshot-30.jpg

Wedding time!

Screenshot-31.jpg

I don't know why I ever expect the sims to sit, because they don't.

Screenshot-32.jpg

This lady kept screaming in our yard about the wedding.

Screenshot-34.jpg

Noriko & Lynnette had a little caterpillar boy.

Screenshot-35.jpg

His name is Octavio, he is a witch, and completely adorable! Noriko's hair & Lynnettes eyes *u*

Screenshot-37.jpg

They went on another holiday, and apparently I forgot I had already tried for a baby so uh...Now they're both pregnant. Uh oh.

Screenshot-38.jpg

Octavio grew up well! He is soooo cute <3

Screenshot-40.jpg

Of course they go into labour at the same time xD Also there's Pepper, Octavio's imaginary friend in the background, who I was working on turning into a little girl that can be Octavio's OTP <3.

Screenshot-41.jpg

Girls! I'll just pretend they're twins. Olive & Olivia, they're werewolf, and interestingly, a witch/werewolf hybrid. I have the chance of hybrid children at 1%, so :O!

Screenshot-44.jpg

Ah. Pepper is a boy! I had no idea. Anyhow, that's never stopped me before so I'll see if they have chemistry once they age up <3

Screenshot-45.jpg

Twins aged up, and Pepper spends all his time playing in their room, he is such a sweetheart :'(

Screenshot-46.jpg

"Omg mom, can you stop!"

Screenshot-48.jpg
    Pepper is so friendly with the toddlers, and then Octavio is just jealous they're interracting with HIS friend :'D

Screenshot-47.jpg

They wanted another baby, and so they shall get one! it was another boy, named him Oliver to keep with the theme.

Screenshot-51.jpg
    Screenshot-53.jpg

Twins grew up well!

Screenshot-56.jpg
    Screenshot-55.jpg

Their werewolf forms are great, so I'm keeping them xD

Screenshot-58.jpg
    Screenshot-60.jpg

Time for Pepper & Octavio's birthdays!

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Screenshot-62.jpg

They are very cute. Then again, I did tweak Pepper in CAS, mainly because imaginary friends always get turned into humans with all sliders set to 0.
    Octavio takes after Lynnette the most, but his nose mass and other small details come from Noriko :)!

Next time we'll see if Octavio & Pepper have any chemisty. I hope they do <3.
    Where are the pet bunnies, Sims 4 ?! :'(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top