Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited January 2021
    I decided that the outfit from World Adventures was boring and needed a lil something.... :#

:|

:o

jyEmUzJ.png

And another one just because :s

vtY4HyU.png

Second pattern Used on the sims 3 store kimono

DWoHK3O.png

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Nice to see you pop in, @CravenLestat. :) Very nice patterns.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    While I'm writing the next part to Chapter Seven of the "Chikamori Legacy", I figured that I'll keep everyone amused by writing another chapter for a story that has been lying dormant. So as to not leave everyone hanging in the breeze as far as the previous chapters, I'm reposting the chapters. and you can find the chapters if you want to read ahead in this thread: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/977448/sims-3-castaway-story-punch-out

JAGS3_Punchout.png

"Punch-Out": A Survival Story (Castaway)
    Chapter One - Mayday

"Homeplate, Fast Eagle 101, Angels 20..." Commander Toshio "Animal" Nakamura spoke into the mic embedded in his oxygen mask, "Two minutes past waypoint three heading two five zero,"
    F-14Tomcat_VF-41.jpg

"Say your state, One Zero One..."

"State zero plus four five to splash." was Animal's response to the Combat Information Center on the USS Theodore Roosevelt, (CVN-71).

"Roger that, One Zero One...do you need a Texaco."

"We're One Five to Marshal...we should be fine before we get behind the boat."

"Copy that, One Zero One... We'll have a Viking up if you need one."

Animal grinned behind his oxygen mask, "How you doing, Butch?"

"Five by five, Animal...sure was a boring patrol."

"Like things exciting? At least the sky was clear of MiGs. Don't want to rattle the dragon too much unless we want to be eating Atolls for breakfast."

"You have a point there, Animal." Butch's voice was merry as her green eyes twinkled; her oxygen mask was tight to her face and her head was doing circuits around the instrument display looking for any anomalies in the readings. That was the job of the Radar Intercept Officer; the backseater in the F-14 Tomcat.

"Should be back on the boat in twenty." Animal's F-14 was the CO's bird. It was kept in good condition...but of course the rigors of being shot off the front end of the boat and constant banging of the aircraft main-mounts when trapping was not the best way to keep in continuing good health the multitude of components that made up their frontline fighter aircraft.

It was about three minutes later that everything went to hell in a handbasket.

"Oil pressure is down, Animal." Animal heard worry in Butch's tone as she scanned her panels.

"Yeah, stick's getting heavy...too, I think we got a hydraulic leak...somewhere."

"Combined and flight pressure dropping to zero..."

Animal's tone went no-nonsense, "Emergency checklist... Emergency Flight Hydraulicss switch.."

"Low..." Butch's head went down to the panels.

"Says we should divert, we're blue-water...no divert possible." Animal informed her.

"Horizontal stabilizers, reducing rate, No SAS/ARI."

Going down the checklist...and praying that the plane didn't depart controlled flight, Animal fought the controls.

"Landing Gear Handle" he reached for the handle to put it down. "Emergency Down...flaps twenty...Oh...s---- Combat, Mayday Mayday Mayday, Fast Eagle One Zero One, Hydraulics are gone, Oil Pressure Zero, stick is tight, Cannot control Attitude..."

"Fast Eagle One Zero One, What's your position?"

"Can't tell at this point, the front boards went out, I'm deadsticking it with no controls, The Electricals gone too. I'm going to point this thing towards the nearest island I can find and punch us out."

"Roger that, One Zero One, Godspeed."

Animal stomped on the rudder and cranked the stick over...hoping that the F-14 wouldn't depart controlled flight. He could see a pair of islands just over by his starboard, maybe he could get them close enough that they could swim for it..."Stow your gear, I'm gonna try to get us as close as we can before we punch it. "

"Oh, man, I was hoping we wouldn't have to do this today..."

"Yeah...neither did I..." As he felt the stick go completely tight..., Animal said, "Mask on, Leg loops tight, Visor down...Eject Eject Eject..."

Pulling on the ejection handle loops just above and to the rear of his helmet on the ejection seat. He pulled the loops and the unfurling curtain to protect him from flying debris. Butch's GRU7 ejection seat fired first, then two seconds later he felt a sharp kick at the base of his spine as his ejection seat fired rocketing him out of the F-14 Tomcat.

A few seconds later, he separated from his seat and he hung to his straps as the chute opened above him. Which meant that he had a clear view of the final moments of his bird and he felt a pang of despair as he saw his F-14 fall stricken towards the water...and impact...sending a cloud of spray...probably going straight to the bottom. Looking around he felt a huge sigh of relief as he saw the companion chute of his RIO floating down; it was wide open and slowing her descent.

"A rough way to end a day at the office." Animal muttered to himself. Hitting the water was a bit painful, but survivable at the rate of descent of his parachute. Pulling out his knife he sawed at the ropes freeing himself, just before they could pull him under. Then he sighted the shore of the island he had aimed for eight hundred meters away. He could make it. Hopefully Butch would do the same.

It took nearly twenty minutes to swim to shore and it was the longest twenty minutes of his life. He had excelled in swimming at ROTC, but that was being well-rested. This was after a Fleet Air Defense air patrol and being aloft for over four hours.

It was a relief to see Butch pull her self out of the water. Sopping wet from head to toe, still in her flight suit...as was Animal. "That was one hell of a swim..." she muttered, "Remind me when we get back to thank my swim instructor."

Screenshot-24.jpg

"Yeah, wasn't expecting to have to do that... I thought we were in closer...but apparently the wind was in the opposite direction."

"Well, our gear is completely soaked and our flight helmets and oxygen masks are probably at the bottom of the ocean somewhere, so we'd better get out of these things unless we want to catch a cold or something..."

Screenshot-23.jpg

"Yeah, that might be a good idea; Nice, wasn't expecting this white sandy beach on an island so far north."

Screenshot-22.jpg

"Well, we might as well enjoy the weather while it lasts...why don't we take a swim...after we get out of these clothes and let our flight suits dry?" Leah suggested.

Screenshot-25.jpg

It was about fifteen minutes later, stripped down to skivvies...and in the water that Animal grinned at Butch. "Good thinking, Lieutenant..."

"Well....you know, sir... young minds work pretty quick."

Screenshot-30.jpg

She wasn't even the slightest bit startled when she got splashed with sea
    water.

"Wiseacre..." Animal raised an eyebrow.

Screenshot-31.jpg

"I know..." she smiled sweetly at him.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,286 Member

YAY, welcome back @CravenLestat.... :smiley: Thought that I was going to have to send out the National Guard to look for you... :wink:
    giphy.gif

And I love the patterns. You always do a good job on creating them... :smiley:
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    JAGS3_Punchout.png

Punch-out (A Survival Story)
    Chapter Two - "We're Marooned"

Seeing nothing but desolate rock and grass and trees all the way up a steep slope, meant only one thing. There was no human habitation on this island. The simple fact that practically all the vegetation on the island was essentially coniferous also meant that they were above the line where you would find deciduous trees growing. That meant that it was going to get downright cold in the winter and that the summer, spring and fall seasons were short and that the winters would be long and bitter. It was going to be a serious test of their survival skills.
    Screenshot-80.jpg
    As they were descending on their parachutes, they found that no trees grew on the exposed sides of the mountains that sheltered them. That meant that the winds that would pelt this island during the winter were harsh subjecting anything growing on the island to extremes. They were lucky that they were in a sheltered cover surrounded on three sides by towering hills and cliffs of jagged rock. It would prove to provide them some protection.
    Screenshot-81.jpg
    The water was cool but it wasn't something that they would be able to swim in for very long...at least unprotected, a half hour at the most in the summer. Just enough to cool themselves off. Any longer and one's body temperature could plummet and subject them to hypothermia. And swimming was a definite no-no during the winter time; especially when it came to dealing with the possibility of snow. Exposed parts during wintertime would subject them to frostbite and worse.

"I think we should try and fish; we do need to catch some dinner. We also have to set up camp before nightfall. You have an emergency tent in your pack?
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    "Yes, sir, I do..." was Lieutenant Cassidy's response. After all, she thought, they were only supposed to be informal in the cockpit of the aircraft; not when their boots were touching the ground, unless the CO said that they could forego military formalities.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Animal sighed, looking up and around at the vista that unfolded before them...the long trek up to the summit would be quite laborious. The plain realization was that there was no one here. No one to care if strict military protocol was being observed. If they were back on the boat, on the ground, they would have to adhere to their Commander and Lieutenant roles; superior and junior officer but they were marooned. Far from civilization and only God even knows where the TR is at this point, "Don't worry about the sirs...Butch, we're not anywhere near civilization. don't think that anyone is going to care that we're not using strict formalities at this point.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    She smirked at him, "Yes, sir..."
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Animal rolled his eyes. Butch was impertinent but who cared. At least he was stuck on an island for the foreseeable future with someone that he could get along with. Crews had to be close in a F-14. Two male crew were as close as brothers, trusting each other with their lives; especially since they were going into combat together. Two female crew were the same ways as sisters-in-arms...but a male-female crew was about as tight-knit as a married couple. They each had to know each other's idiosyncracies. As with the other crew members, they trusted each other with their lives. He'd flown with Butch now for several years, ever since Scooter had been pick-pocketed by the Pentagon to XO a R&D department NAVAIR. Flying with Butch was a new experience. Saucy and capable, she manned the rear office of the Tomcat with practiced ease, remarkable for a junior officer with only six years in the service. Animal was a seasoned veteran at his twenty year mark. Frankly, he was fourteen years her senior. But Navy rules had put them together in the cockpit, the old hands teaching the young and eventually passing on the torch to them. This was Animal's second year holding the reins of the VF-41 Black Aces. his XO being Commander Kimber "Jugs" Benton. Well, looks like she gets to be CO now...if we don't get rescued soon. The Aces need a squadron commander.Screenshot-32.jpg
    Fishing, giving each other some space to contemplate over the day's events gave one a lot of time on their hands to ruminate over whatever thoughts came to one's mind. And a lot of things went through Animal's mind, like what if we don't get rescued... It was a sobering thought but a very distinct possibility. Of the many islands dotting the Atlantic, it was one of quite a number...and if they couldn't find a way to set up a signal they were as good as marooned here forever. One of the crushing things that he'd found out was that Butch's personal beacon had been irreparably damaged in the ejection...even though it was supposed to withstand the g-forces taken in such an event. And his was lying at the bottom of the ocean having slipped out of his pouch. So there was no way to even send out a signal letting them know that they were alive. If the TR couldn't locate them in their parameters of search coordinates suspected of where the aircraft had supposedly gone down, they would be considered lost at sea and presumed dead.
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    If Butch and he weren't rescued from that island and were declared missing and presumed dead, it appeared that they were going to get much more closer than regulations would dictate, because for them, they would be the only ones that would be able to be with each other. The other unpalatable thought was to be alone for the rest of their lives.

Punch-Out A Survival Story
    Chapter Three - A Hard Conversation

A lot of things went through Animal's mind as he concentrated on catching fish that afternoon and by the time nightfall came around he and Butch had managed to catch several fish that were edible for the firepit that they'd found. He and Butch were both starting to feel the cold and it was sweet relief to have finally lit the firepit and be able to sit and roast their catch over a hot flame.
    Screenshot-34.jpg "You feeling OK...bumps, bruises, no broken bones...sprains?" Tosh easily slipped back into the role of CO...trying to ascertain that his backseater was OK.

"I'm fine, I didn't break anything punching out and no sprains, loops were tight so nothing was flailing around when the bang-seat went off."

"Good thing, Butch. Survival gets a lot tougher if you're injured..."
    Screenshot-36.jpg "Thanks for asking...though..." Butch said as she looked at her fish that she was roasting to make sure that it didn't catch on fire. Well cooked was preferred."
    Screenshot-35.jpg Quite the ride we had. Wasn't sure if we were going to make landfall..." Animal admitted soberly. "Punching out over water isn't the best possible scenario especially when we've both lost our beacons." He looked over at her.

"If I had some tools, I could try to see if I could get mine working...but yours might be a complete bust...considering it's sitting at the bottom of the ocean."
    Screenshot-41.jpg Animal muttered, "Thanks for reminding me..." Darned cheap velcro...made by the lowest bidder. When he got back; if he got back...he was going to send a blistering memo up the wire to DC telling Requisitions off about their propensity to go with the cheap end of the deal. It could have cost them their lives. You spend over a million training up a crew and you don't give them the best chance to survive because you skimp out on the other stuff. That Beltway bureaucratic bean-counter thinking was absolute horse-manure.
    Screenshot-42.jpg Taking a bite out of her fish, she commented, "This isn't bad fish, is it? I like the taste."

"Yeah, with red herring, you gotta watch the bones..." Animal replied picking a bone out from between his teeth, "Maybe if the bones sit long enough they'll become brittle enough to become fertilizer for any plants..."
    Screenshot-40.jpg Butch looked soberly at him, the hard-edged competent naval officer was gone and the look of a scared mid-twenties young woman replaced her, "You think we're going to be here for a long time?"
    Screenshot-47.jpg Animal didn't want to frighten her, but he also had to prepare her mentally for that eventuality. "I hope not..." he said finally, "But the possibility is there that we may not be found."
    Screenshot-48.jpg "...and what happens in that eventuality?"
    Screenshot-55.jpg"I'm hoping we'll get rescued..." Tosh said trying to put a positive spin on things...trying to keep a cheery expression...
    Screenshot-50.jpgScreenshot-49.jpg "but on the other hand...if a rescue isn't possible within two weeks of when we went down...." Animal looked at her and soberly said, "It's a grim possibility, that we won't ever get rescued. In that eventuality...we have to make a life for ourselves..." he said...as he looked at her with a serious expression, "...here on this little island..."

Sims 3- Punch Out; A Survival Story (Castaway)
    Chapter Four: "Nice Aft Quarter"

The next morning saw them up before first light pulling out their fishing poles and trying to catch enough fish to tide them over so that they could actually start thinking about making a permanent shelter. Some sort of way to keep them out of the elements, especially when the weather started to go bad as it was apt to do in the North Atlantic was a wise choice for survival. The weather systems were not as mild as in the tropics. You might get hurricanes and such in the Bahamas, but Mother Nature was hormonal to the n'th degree up here...and it could be that Animal and Butch would have to make their way to higher ground in order to try to keep from getting drowned by higher waters, especially during winter. Animal figured that he'd made a good choice in choosing the larger of the two islands to swim for; the other island had no such shelter. Not only did the trough between two ridges of the same mountainous peak shelter them from the high gale-force winds that would be prevalent between November and December, he knew that they would be safe, the farther up the hill they went from the increase in sea height. If they stayed on the beach, there could be the chance that they could be washed away.
    Screenshot-54.jpg At least they would be able to try to get their equipment and other belongings up to a higher level part-way up the mountain where the ridge lines woul protect them. And that had to be done before the end of summer so that they would have the fall season to keep a look-out for weather changes and make their adjustments to their encampment as necessary.
    Screenshot-66.jpgScreenshot-68.jpg They fished in silence; each contemplating over the chores that had to be done that day. The trek up the mountain, they were planning, seemed to be quite the task...and this wasn't some small hill. Sheer jutting rock shot nearly straight up into the sky almost 7,000 feet in the air from sea-level, which was rather staggering for a rock that was jutting out from the middle of the North Atlantic forced to the surface presumably by tectonic forces. The steps up the couloir were carved by millions of years of erosion as the mountainous island was forced to the surface and projected into the air.
    Screenshot-45.jpg It wasn't sure how long they fished quietly lost in their own thoughts, but eventually the pink in the sky indicated the dawning of a new day.
    Screenshot-70.jpg The warming weather made Butch notice that she was sweating and she felt rather grimy and smelly so she decided to use the shower that she had helped her CO setup just by his tent. Luckily he was far from the shower busily engrossed in fishing for tonight's dinner.
    Screenshot-75_censored.jpg Bemusedly, she noted that he tried his best to keep his eyes averted; And frankly, he was very particular in not looking in the general direction of the tents. Was that actually a shade of red crawling up his neck...of embarrassment? Well, they were well and truly marooned and they'd probably have to deal with being in close quarters with one another. This was truly an isolated island. And at least he was being polite enough to give her enough space for herself.
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    When she returned to fishing; she realized that he still was purposely trying not to look in her direction. She did find that amusing after all. They'd flown together for several years so they should have been comfortable with each other. But evidently this was a whole new ball-game. They weren't crewing an F-14 Tomcat this time. They were stuck, marooned on an island with the distinct possibility that they would be the only ones there for the rest of their lives. She wondered if it was a possibility that she could forge such an existence in life.provided that the person that she was with was someone that she could get along with. They had after all gotten along with each other for that duration of years that they'd flown as a crew.
    Screenshot-77.jpg She noted wryly that her own bladder was feeling rather full after drinking rainwater that had collected in their survival trough that they'd built to capture rainwater. Surrounded by water but undrinkable. So they had to rely on the rain in order to keep themselves hydrated. And she noticed that he was heading for his own shower too. Well...he'd have to tolerate me using the facilities while he's in the shower. I'm not peeing on myself. she thought to herself as she traipsed off to the loo.
    He was fully engrossed in taking a shower when she finished her own business so he was unaware of her right behind him as she walked past heading towards the new fishing spot so as not to deplete the stock of any particular spot by overfishing. She just couldn't resist commenting, "Nice aft quarter, Animal..." She smirked at the view.
    Screenshot-85.jpg Needless to say, it wasn't certain if Animal's response was all that amused.

Chapter Five: "Meltdown"

Tension was starting to rear its ugly head around the middle of the second week. Every day, it seemed was a futile attempt to look for any signs that there was a rescue mission underway, but all it seemed was that there was nothing but blue horizon every where they looked. They had accomplished much, including moving themselves lock stock and barrel up to the second steppe that was away from the beach, high enough that it would take a large storm surge to sweep them away from that far up. It was an onerous climb, but at least it meant their safety in the scheme of things.
    Screenshot-182.jpg Stuck alone with their thoughts, the two tried to be positive and did whatever they could to make sure that they were able to survive. Surviving took preparations. But with the fact that there seemed to be no rescue imminent; these preparations took on a more foreboding element. How exactly were they going to not only survive but thrive in a situation like this? They needed to ensure that they were able to live out their lives on this island.

A lot of conversation took place during that week...on how they were going to tackle the fact that they needed more permanent shelter than a tent. That considering the North Atlantic storms that happened during the fall, they would be battered by storm after storm. It would be a rare lull in the torrential rain and wind when it came along. They would have to stock up with what they could find on the island as they would never be able to leave. If you couldn't be rescued...where was the rationale of leaving the island and then returning to the island? They were stuck here to live or die as fate would dictate. The only thing that would help them was Providence, the will of God and the waves bringing in the spoils of the ocean current.

It was quite noticeable the change in Leah's mood as the week wore on...with no sign of rescue. It was starting to dawn on the both of them that the rear admiral in charge of the battle group may have called off the search at the 72 hour mark...as an ejection into the North Atlantic, if one didn't find the missing crew in 72 hours, the chances of survival for that crew dropped to zero.

During the first few days, she tried to look positively on the whole experience. Bright, perky and full of energy...
    Screenshot-95.jpgScreenshot-104.jpg But as the realization grew that no rescue was forthcoming, her mood started to slide downhill. And it became harder and harder for her to summon the energy to keep doing the things that were going to keep them alive.
    Screenshot-138.jpg Animal could notice a distinct change in her; that despondency was starting to creep in.
    Screenshot-139.jpg "Are you alright, Lieutenant?" He asked. He had to be sure that she was still with him...on the same page...their very survival hung in the balance.

She nodded quietly. That was not a reassuring sign, but coming down on her hard would just have the opposite effect that he wanted. He needed her to work with him and to stay motivated to stay alive.

"Lieutenant, we need to make sure that we get our equipment up to the hut that we built. We don't need it swept out to sea with the next storm that swings by..."

Silence, just a nod...

"You with me on this, Lieutenant?" he asked.
    Screenshot-145.jpg "Butch...I gotta know that you have my back..." He said softly. She looked at him. "Tell me that you're on the same page with me..."

"Yes, sir...I'm with you on this...sir." Her voice was quiet. She was still hiding something...
    Screenshot-141.jpg "It's going to be a tough slog...but we can do it...you got to believe that, Lieutenant." Animal told her, "What we're doing now is laying the groundwork to make sure that we survive just in case that someone does stumble on us."

"Yes, sir."
    Screenshot-143.jpg She sat there for a long moment, then asked, "Are we going to make it, sir?"
    Screenshot-144.jpg "I'm not going to play God and say I know the answers...Lieutenant..." He paused looking into the fire, "All I know is that it's going to take a hell of a lot more than this to take me down." She knew what he was referring to. In 1994, he'd taken on a battalion of North Koreans on a numbered hill trying to get his downed crew-mates out. Single-handedly, he'd inflicted major casualties on the opposing force. It was why he wore the sky-blue ribbon with the five white stars on his uniform. And why even admirals stood up for him when he entered a room. "I don't intend to die on this rock..." He gave her a dry smile, "...at least not until I've lived a long and full life."
    Screenshot-145.jpg "I wish I had that same willpower and belief in my own abilities, sir." Leah said quietly as she looked away...not wanting to meet his eyes; the doubts she had that she had the same iron-clad strength of will.

"You need to dig deep and find it within yourself, Lieutenant. That will that says that nothing that anything is going to throw at you is going to take you down...fight the good fight."
    Screenshot-146.jpg He heard her sigh and barely audibly reply, "I wish I could believe in myself as much as you believe in you, sir..."
    Screenshot-147.jpg The next day she appeared to be back to her old chipper self...it seemed that only the nights brought her self-doubt...when she had plenty to do, it didn't have time to take root in her mind...and Animal tried to keep her busy. One morning, there was a loud cackling and mooing coming from shore. "What the hell?" Animal woke up to see a group of waterlogged hens and a rooster as well as three cows washed ashore. All were still alive and kicking "Well, look what the tide dragged in..." he said and Leah and Animal got busy. Frankly there was no time to ruminate over the predicament they were in; when they had chickens and cows to corral.
    Screenshot-152.jpg "Well..." Leah said as they rounded up the last of the chickens and put them in the chicken coop; "At least we won't starve with eggs and milk for breakfast..." she smirked at him, "That's a good sign."
    Screenshot-160.jpg "You a good cook?" Animal asked her with a grin on his face.
    Screenshot-157.jpg "Well, I don't use the fire-alarm for a timer." She replied.

"Well...that's a relief..."

"Very funny, sir."
    Screenshot-159.jpg She looked pensive for a moment and then said, "So...sir. Now that we have a replenishable amount of food, what happens now. We're picking up seeds from the ground and planting them. We're fishing for food...and we're picking up gemstones that we can't even grind into gems...so what next?"

"That's not really what's bugging you, is it?"
    Screenshot-161.jpg She turned away from him, her shoulders heaving...slumping to the ground in a defeated heap. "I try to stay cheerful...but it's so g*****n hard...when we're in this situation." She sniffled. "I have to reconcile myself to the fact that we may never get rescued. That I'll never get to see my family again...my mom, my dad, my brothers...and sister?"
    Screenshot-237.jpg "You wouldn't understand..." she continued, "You don't have a family...to miss..."
    Screenshot-233.jpg "They may not be alive any more, but I still will miss not being able to go to their memorial site..." Animal said quietly, not even raising his voice. It wasn't necessary to get across the hurt that he felt. He turned and walked away to center himself.
    Screenshot-236.jpg Leah got up whirling on him following him and getting in front of him again, "How are you bloody well able to stand up so well in this. Aren't you even the slightest bit scared? The fact that you won't ever have a family...to call your own...the fact that it's just the two of us stuck here on this godforesaken island?!!! Doesn't ANYTHING FAZE YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!?"
    Screenshot-246.jpg "Who says I'm not scared?"
    Screenshot-249.jpg
    "Well, You sure don't show ANY sign of it." Leah snapped sarcastically. "Well, I'm ****ing terrified."
    Screenshot-247.jpgScreenshot-248.jpg

Chapter Six: Admitting the Fear

"Believe me, I'm just as terrified as you are." Animal said, still to Leah he looked infuriatingly calm. "I've just had more experience hiding it. Being terrified is natural but you can't let it keep you from doing the things you have to do." He paused for a long moment, looking at her, "So...what else...is it that you're so terrified of?" Who the hell was he? Sigmund Freud? Was he going to pull out a sofa out of his port-hole and tell her to sit down for a psychiatric consult?
    Screenshot-249.jpg
    "For me a part of being terrified has always been the fact that I've always been alone." he admitted, "...it's been rough...not having anyone to go home to, that essentially you're your own cheering squad." He continued, intensely looking at her. "It's the fear of being left alone...isn't it?" he asked her.
    Screenshot-250.jpg She nodded mutely as Animal looked at her. They couldn't help their own feelings...she stepped forward with a choked sob and Animal met her as they hugged each other tightly as she cried...softly...face buried in his shoulder.
    Screenshot-251.jpg "You're right..." she admitted when she could speak again without sounding choked-up, "I can't come to grips with being alone in this world. That's the one thing that terrifies me about Naval Aviation in general...being shot down; my driver being killed and me being left in some godforsaken wilderness area to have to fend for it alone. It kept me up at night and I tried to fight that fear...but...the ejection...and having to swim for it...not knowing if you were still alive..." She tightened her grip on him.
    Screenshot-252.jpg "I was scared...that when I reached shore...you...wouldn't be...there..." she sniffled...her body trembling in his arms... "So...now I know that I may not be alone, but now it's anger...at the higher ups and the fact...that we were just written off...as dead...like we didn't matter; like we're some replaceable cog in the Navy machine."
    Screenshot-253.jpg Animal looked at her as she pulled away finally. "I know...if it was up to me, I'd have kept looking for us...but..." He paused for a moment. "they have their rules on search parameters...and well, we just fell out of those parameters."

"It doesn't make it hurt any less..."

"Leah...I know it doesn't..."

"So what now?" she asked.

"At least we're alone together..." Animal looked at her, "And I won't leave you...ever..." he promised her gazing into her eyes intently, "We're in this together...you and me...we're partners...just like we've always been...we're a crew...a team..."
    Screenshot-255.jpg Leah couldn't help it...she'd had feelings for her driver, even though it was against the UCMJ and she'd had to stifle it. He was capable, tough and above all a team-player. When he was the XO, they were always still a crew. If excrement fell from above, he stood by her side, and took it with her. He was right...they were a team first and foremost...and she'd always thought that they could make a good team in another sense...if he was willing. She leaned in as he was starting to pull away...
    Screenshot-257.jpg To her relief, he didn't pull away when she wrapped her own arms around him...and leaned in hungrily...

The kiss lingered for a time...and when they separated, they headed for the little cabin that they had built...to shelter themselves.
    Screenshot-174.jpg ...before finally succumbing to their desires...
    Screenshot-176.jpg ...secure in the knowledge that no matter what the world threw at them...that they were no longer alone in the sense that they were together...as intimately as anyone could be.
    Screenshot-189_censored.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Tamijo

Thank you for the compliment.

@emorrill

Hehe, Dani is like these older South Korean actresses, they never seem to
    age. Young adult is my favorite stage to play next after teens, I do not enjoy the adult/elder stages as much so I have
    my sims in the young adult stage for quite a long time.
    thank you for the comment.

@Brandontaylor

I hope you have fun playing when you can,
    thanks for the comments.

@bekkasan

Thank you
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

SURVIVORS - Episode 4 – The River

Music
    I live by the river - And I hide my house away - Then just like the river
    I can change my ways - Oh, if you come to love me - You would stay forever
    Inside my heart - Inside my dreams - And time will fade - In time we'll love

Cn93yeK.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 3rd of October 2724 AD.

Jenny was not gone, she had been to a “secret” hideout she had, to get a typewriter for me. On the way back she saw a group of dangerous people and had to hide, she said. Waiting for them to disappear.
    I was so glad she would bring a typewriter to me. I asked her if she was interested in me building a shelter here, so she could stay close and we could help each other.

Gpmo6cN.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 5th of October 2724 AD.

I afraid I am getting senile, yesterday I forgot my coking on the stove and almost burned down my home. Luckily, I had a fire extinguisher. Today I am building walls around the bathroom. With Jenny here half a wall is not right. Will reuse the half wall outside to get a shelter from the wind.

sl4X5vs.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 7th of October 2724 AD.

Greg was very kind. We had truly become friends. This time I brought my valuable jewelry from my hideout. He knew of a village in the mountains. I had to trust him and ask him to go there and get me important things I needed. I was ready to settle down here, and needed things like clothing, lamps, stove and toilet. I can stay with Pongo in his house while he is away. I will pay Greg 1000$ to bring me all the things I need, that is only fair.

UumNUBy.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 12th of October 2724 AD.

It has been quite and calm here by the river, have just relaxed feeling great about living in a real home.
    Today some wild horses came, it was beautiful.

Bfb7vxZ.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 30th of October 2724 AD.

Gregg was back after about 10 days. He was able to borrow the Oxe and Wagon again even though he would not be able to return it until springtime. We both worked very hard on my cottage, getting materials form the few old barns and farm still standing in the area. The house is ready for me to move in today, just need to move in the furniture from the Wagon. Greg also bought the oil paint, brushes, palette and easel that I requested.

WGCcI7u.jpg

Editorial
    Funds: Greg: 7.465 (incl 1000$ from Jenny) - Jenny: 8.079 (after house and furniture)
    Wanted them to be in two separate households, to check out the difference between auto in household versus auto “townpeople”. I belive the auto-active sims are different compared to the “town sim” but I am not sure. The typewriter is a functional “computer” so he can write books on it.

From here one household will be active at the time, approx. 8 hours at the time, unless they are sent on special missions like the mountain village trips, I run on a slowed down timer so 8 hours are longer than standard game speed.

Comments
    @emorrill:
    Tamijo: The video was not only hilarious, it is actually also quite good music, me like. :)
    emorrill: ^Wait, which song was this again? Sorry, my brain these days and so many songs have been shared lately.
    The Rap by “Weird Al Yankovic”

@bekkasan
    Thanks for comments
    I had almost forgot about Jorge and Judy and the Supernatural Island – had to look back and… ohh of course the early testing with the roller coaster, balloon flight and the Hall of Wisdom. Darn my old mind is slow. Great building with the high columns.

@Brandontaylor; Thanks for comments

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Great update – thrown in a shot remark on your story site.
    No time to read up on the other story right now.

@GraceyManor: Paparazzi harassment, always fun. Never seen a cloud like that.

@CravenLestat, very fine pictures of the kimono.

the two houses seen from outside
    vrjl4BP.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@CravenLestat ::pounce:: Where the devil have you been? Nice to see you again.
    Lovely patterns!
  • Options

SURVIVORS

Biographies from the opening post at the story section.

Greg Preston
    Greg was born in the year 2669. Greg was raised in the Mountain Village “Ent”. He was the son of a restaurant owner, living a childhood in relative prosperity. Sadly, his father died quite young and his mother was forced to sell the restaurant to one of the wealthier families in the city. Greg and his mother then had a small recycling shop, buying and selling everything old and used. Greg was a loner and found everything about the females mysterious and strange, when he finally marriage a younger girl at the age of 51, it did not work out well. She left him for another man after 4 years.

J6FzGdo.jpg

Jenny Richards
    Jenny was born I a cave by the sea in the year 2691, living there in a larger family group until the cave was flooded by several storms when she was 9 years old. The group broke up as they were too many to wander around looking for another shelter. Her now smaller family group was caught by a “horde” and taken slaves. Life was hard and many people died from the hard work and little food they were given. She lost all her closest relatives. She escaped when she was 26 and has been surviving by herself for the last 7 years.

TTSZcrg.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Langerak Family, Riverview Day 2

y6UzrBV.jpg?1
    First of all, a quick overview of the main family tree. Of course, there are more relatives on my Family Echo tree but these are ones directly descended from Emily Jones.

CXqcKxC.jpg
    sNNLitx.jpg
    Daisy was the first Sim up after the first night sleeping in Riverview. As she doesn't need to eat, I had her start to learn the sculpting skill.

J9wWwcz.jpg
    I let Melanie have a turn at cooking breakfast, I figure it's nice to let them all have a chance to do so. Melanie made pancakes as she only knows those and waffles for breakfast.

xZZZrA5.jpg
    Quinton got up and decided to run to the old garage to paint. I needed more bedrooms so I converted the garage into a small apartment building. Upstairs, I put some random skill building items for the family to use.

szbD0JZ.jpg
    Only Irene was late to breakfast as Daisy doesn't have to eat. However, the rest of the family does and I was lucky to get so many of them at the table.

icMXLJL.jpg
    Melanie is making decent progress on her book so I'm hoping I can get another one in.

hdNIMxC.jpg
    Once everyone left for school and work, I sent her to the alchemy store. They didn't have what I wanted and only Melanie's deceased grandmother could make what I wanted.

F7Ugja3.jpg
    Quinton had a wish to buy a motorcycle so I got him one. He seems very happy with me now.

wCOV4dE.jpg
    Sims are starting to hook up. Jon Lessen and Ruby Broke seem to be hitting it off well.

ay2Xj5g.jpg
    Flo Broke happened to be at the park I sent Melanie to so I had them meet each other. She is also Ruby's mother so if Jon marries her, Flo will be his mother-in-law.
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

91 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> a day in the life <-

With Quigley & Fern running off to school, I see Frank the mail man. Frank feels like a winner today! He Looks like a nice mild mannered mailman, but I already know he is a wild thing at parties! And the ladies love him!
    v4v2X4s.jpg
    hpy2Uy6.jpg

'Watcher play me in the game!' says Frank "I want to run wild and have fun!"
    Not now Frank! I am behind schedule!
    I am supposed to be back at Dante's, and then the Teens house!
    And now I look at all that has evolved here in Danny's house! This will take forever to bring up to par, so that I can move on!

Watcher gets easily distracted by the minutia.

Hey! Why are you guys thinking of swimming pools? It is not summer! In fact the air is cool.
    hmm This is unusual!
    d4E91Zc.jpg
    "Something is going to happen, Watcher" says Max

"We know things, Watcher. It's The Foreshadowing of Loki. Please heed our thoughts." worries Danny, trying to block the view of the pool from the window, so his sweet Belinda can't see.
    LuMlp3p.jpg
    oh yes, that's right! :o
    :#
    *shivers*
    4ldBC2c.png

''Thank you Watcher. Never can tell what Loki has planned." says Danny very relieved.
    Zxp63nq.jpg
    Of course! And thank you Danny & Max, for the heads up!

Nobody dies in my town

But, Why aren't you in school, Quigley? I saw you and Fern head there!
    lbVMYxt.jpg
    "The game stopped me, Watcher. Loki you know, so you would be caused drama, and we could all be upset and grieve and mourn together." says Quigley, disgusted with this element of the game.

"Also, the bus left." he adds shrugging

Ah, Take the car!

"I don't know how to drive Watcher" admits Quigley

oh, right.

"Hey there Quigley, it is important to learn to drive!" says Max
    K7uRYpf.jpg
    "Let me teach you! it will help you develop eye-hand-foot coordination" Max smiles
    cS8M1sj.jpg
    Quigley chooses a car and off they go!
    ABYjtjx.jpg

"Ahem! Excuse me, Watcher, my stats say I have only been with Max for One day, while his stats say we've been together 14 days! I Know it has been 14 days as I count the days to Eternally Faithful!
    I don't like that discrepancy!" says Faelie it is not fair!
    nhfz5ZY.jpg

Me either! There is something odd going on in your simverse and I'm sorry my dear, there is nothing Watcher can do about that sort of game craziness. But I promise, on day 20 to give you the moodlet!

Now tell me, Faelie, did you want to stay in your PJ's for yet another entire episode, or do you want to go get your teaching job?
    "Oh, hehehe, yes I want the job Watcher!" smiles Faelie
    57pukJh.jpg
    g25qdOg.jpg
    "Yay I got the job!" says Faelie "this is perfect, I love kids!"
    1VxP2Aq.jpg
    "Watcher look how the Teens leave their cars in the street! You need to put in some parking places for them." Faelie likes the town to have improvements.
    ok!

I find Max contemplating teaching, Max what happened with the driving lesson?
    "Oh, Quigley jumped out and ran off. I think he is experimenting with speed or something."
    ''But listen, my wife just got a teaching job and I want to work too!" Max tells me.
    mcGANBK.jpg
    yes, of course. I'll go look for Quigley

Hi Quigs! What's up?
    "Oh Watcher check this out! Well as I run, my skill in driving keeps going UP! Isn't that brilliant?!" says Quigley
    Yes, Quigs, very interesting!
    jkV7zzF.jpg
    6GxKbtI.jpg

Quigley then runs all the way back to Max.
    "Max! my driving skill is now up to 2.5! From Running! Can you teach me more? and maybe some charisma?"
    8jM7uh2.jpg
    Fjn1wMU.jpg

"Absolutely Quigley! Oh this is all quite fascinating! We will need to contemplate more on this!"
    dgyDLEu.jpg
    cBxAAbC.jpg
    huh, Max, your thought bubble, do you want to be a professor instead of science? You are very good at teaching, and that same thought bubble, 3 times now. hmm?
    "I think both, Watcher" says Max
    ok, we'll figure it out.

"Well done, Quigley!" says Max
    bpYy5aZ.jpg

''Woo! my license!" Quigley is very happy.
    K3qsoSV.jpg

"And, uh, a little something to go with the license" says Max
    wuf3GIU.jpg
    ""No Way! and in my favorite colors, cool! Gee Max that is so very kind of you!" says Quigley, astonished at Max's generosity.

''Well since you chose this one, to learn to drive, I was pretty sure you would like it!" says Max smiling

"Now go to school!" Max is always so delighted when he can do a family oriented action!
    s8dggEy.jpg
    "Yes Max! See you later!"
    nxTBuaD.jpg

I direct Max to go get a teaching job, per his chalk board thought, But then I see this!
    nSfav90.jpg
    O-Kay. So we cancel Max's action and send Him to apply for the science career ...
    I think maybe Max was trying to tell me that he likes to teach but wants a job in science.
    ''Indeed" says Max
    You could have said so.
    "I did." says Max
    ok *sigh*

Max comes bursting out of the Science building.
    "Watcher, I don't think it's very appropriate for a Tattoo artist to be my Boss!" harrumphs Max.
    aVybloV.jpg

Me either! that doesn't make any sense! Would You want Danny as your boss? He's at the top and doesn't even have a boss himself, somehow, but you know Danny, he can do things.
    "Yes that would be fine." says Max quite satisfied.

"Oh Maxy guess what, I got the job as a kindergarten teacher! I'm so happy!'' says Faelie
    TKcWrar.jpg
    rK2eH4a.jpg

"I'm so glad for you! I know how you love children" says Max, thrilled that his Faelie is so pleased.
    "My dear, I have news as well! They hired me on in genetics at the science facility! I think this will be interesting as we add to our beautiful family!" says Max planning ahead, visions swirling in his brain.
    tBKtcaV.jpg
    sJCC1im.jpg
    v0JbkGV.jpg

Of course this baby talk always gives Max great ideas!
    SskziXK.jpg
    Ow5qtCf.jpg
    FXk0K03.jpg

vzHjBZ6.jpg
    "Faelie you make me so happy. You're the most lovely wife in the world, and the most talented mother." whispers Max

"Max,'' says Faelie gently, finally understanding, "Thank you for saying so, Just as you Promised!"

"Ah! Aha!" the word 'Promise' rings a bell in Max's head! "I remember our conversation from before! So, That part of our life hasn't happened as yet, has it, Faelie?'' says Max, suddenly enlightened.
    hsE5IBS.jpg

"No Max, but it's ok, I know your intentions, and I know what to do."
    hcm7NQx.jpg
    esiXrDc.jpg
    jL7OaE8.jpg
    pgJ5MEx.jpg

And Faelie plans.
    ZFQOKSL.jpg
  • Options
    Page 4114

@Turjan Nothing wrong with it though. Everyone has their different playstyles and you just like keeping couples together. It's understandable.
    Thanks, I've been having fun there so far.
    Some of them are easier to remember since they were in previous games. Of course, I didn't play them though so I only know what I read about them.
    Avery looks good.
    Funny that they were dreaming the same things about their spouses.

@DivaDoodle It may happen. I'm still debating on whether they should or not.
    Faelie is gonna get in trouble.
    I forgot Fawn went to live with Gladsten.
    Good luck in the Science career, Max

@Tamijo Greg and Pongo seem to have a peaceful life right now.
    Hopefully Greg treats Jenny alright.
    Wonder where she went?
    He may want to save money for harder times.
    PlantSims are fun to play. They don't need to eat, they get water with rain, showering, or photosynthesis, and when they woohoo, they produce a seed to grow a new PlantSim baby.
    I've got some NRaas mods, don't have that one yet.
    I hope Greg has a good life elsewhere.
    Glad to see he's settling in alright.

@emorrill There's more of Daisy coming up soon. So far she hasn't had luck with a relationship but I'm working on that. I'm also hoping to get her aged up soon.
    Dirty Dancing is a great movie. I thought Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey did a great job in that movie and I loved the music. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life and Hungry Eyes are two of my favorites from the movie. Cry To Me by Solomon Burke is good too but I like Ronnie McDowell's version of that song best. Stay is a great song too.

@Nikkei_Simmer Uh oh, it's never good when Mayumi shows up. (Well, it is from a readers perspective but not for her fellow characters)
    I think she's afraid that Yasunobu will fall for Molly.
    Yes! That smack was very satisfying.
    I'd laugh if Yasunobu kicked her out of the house. I hope that happens.
    Great update!

@bekkasan I don't know if I could play that long. I don't like the very shortest lifespan, but I get what I want done with the 100 day lifespan. I think if I allowed more than 8 Sims in though, then I'd probably have to extend it some.
    That's true. I wish the game actually showed he was her dad, although I could cheat that with mods. I think I may do that, actually.

@Silverofdreams30 Liam seems a little bored by what's on TV, lol
  • Options
    Langerak Update continued.

xVTwg0w.jpg
    Michael seemed to be struggling with his homework but he was actually just frustrated he couldn't do something more fun.

PBsc0mt.jpg
    It was Quinton's turn to make a meal so I had him make grilled cheese sandwiches. He knows some more meals than that but I just randomly pick what they make.

0IteaTP.jpg
    Melanie took a nap as she had a party she wanted to attend. When she woke up, Irene and a friend were doing there homework in there.

yjWsshE.jpg
    One of the first people she talked with was Carina Sekemoto, Quinton's mother. Melanie used to like Garry Sekemoto when she was a teen but Carina doesn't hold it against her and they are good friends.

GLIZDDp.jpg
    Melanie also said hello to her acquaintance, Cori Lucas. If you remember, Cori is one of the Sims that @CravenLestat created for me last year. I had her attend university with Ariana and Quinton where she got a science degree. She also did experiments in science that caused her to create a Forbidden Fruit. She sold it to Ariana to pay the family back for paying for her degree. Ariana planted the seed and that's how we got Daisy.

Day 3/Day 153

rRYFbnd.jpg
    Michael got up early the next morning so I had him watch TV to get his fun meter up for school.

oTrklii.jpg
    Daisy doesn't need to eat but I still want her to learn the cooking skill so I had her make waffles. She also gained another point in the skill.

GhPhBmy.jpg
    Once she was done, she called everyone to the meal before talking with her uncle Evan on the telephone.

T3aX4u3.jpg
    Ariana did a bad thing as she started talking about politics at the breakfast table. Luckily, her family are on her side of most things.

EIu2jEB.jpg
    Quinton decided that the house needed upgrades done to it so he began fireproofing the stove. He figured he'd do the fireplaces next and then the plumbing.

myW9s7l.jpg
    I felt like Quinton and Ariana hadn't had much time together so I decided to have them do a bunch of romantic interactions, including woohoo in the shower.

ScbBwhZ.jpg
    However, Irene decided to skip school as she slept in late so Ariana had to yell at her instead of woohooing with Quinton. Irene was forced to go to school on her birthday, and she missed the field trip.

L4AXYEW.jpg
    At least Quinton and Ariana did get their woohoo in.
  • Options

@Silverofdream30 I love Liam's face!
    TV faces and talking are the best! Look at Mama Dani getting all into it! :)
    Dani is so beautiful! I LOVE her eyes! I wish I could do eyes like you!

@BrandonTaylor I hope adding the expansions goes smoothly! :) Oh I just love when sims read minds and know what's going on with each other, not even being on the same lot at times!!!

@Tamijo oh I see so David was really showing he didn't like living with her. always so interesting to me what the simmies show us!
    I had the freezing before just once! surprising! but someone pulled our a hair drier from their pocket and revived them!

@bekkasan yes I have them invite to move in, frequently! I never add a sim to the town to flounder on their own, I have to be there to see that they are ok, wishes granted and headed where they want. So I have my "developed'' sims invite the new ones to live there so I can watch and guide if I need to. I've done it this way, ever since I found that depressed sim, I had just plunked in town. That really did an emotional number on me.

No you didn't miss the wedding! Max is being Max lol

nope, Danny did Not like that Max swooped up Quigley.

beautiful pictures! what land is that again?

@Nikkei_Simmer Ack! not used to seeing my emotional reaction quoted, yes I got Very Involved in your story!!!

''except that NRAAS SP doesn't like that. Neither does the NRAAS mod we "musn't mention". '' huh? I thought you Could control that. well I don't have the SP, but I have control of the other.

PS I really LOVE your Bebe, I think she is perfect! <3

I'm glad he proposed! <3 The love each other so much! Now When can they leave!!! <3:) NOW? >:)

@GraceyManor I love your story! I hope you continue for a long time! I really like the agents! I always try to see if they break character! ;)
    I have never ever seen that cloud before! Is it the making of a meteor?

@CravenLestat yay! here you be! beautiful patterns! and you model is gorgeous too!

PS I hope you continue your story! You left me here wondering what is happing with the best girlfriend in the world!

• Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Yay! *waves to @CravenLestat Hope you are doing well my friend!

@emorrill stop making me feel old by calling songs from my youth "oldie but a goodie" LOL I'm only 50!!!! I was 17 when that movie came out. I saw it 3x in a row when it came out, because my boyfriend at the time worked at the movie theater and let me in for free. :smile:

@bekkasan YAY! A wedding!!! Loved it.

@GraceyManor I love your pictures and story.

@Nikkei_Simmer I think you like it when River makes the evil face. LOL

Thank you to those for the good wishes on my new job. I started yesterday, kind of an orientation day, other than getting used to medical billing portion, it is a typical office setting. I start back up on Monday.
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    @thuggishsplicer Nice families!

@Nikkei_Simmer That's true, but Mayumi didn't earn the respect.
    Looks like she needs a shower.
    Mayumi is a terrible, terrible person.
    Good, I'm glad to see Haruo stand up to Mayumi.
    Lol, I love how he's like "Unfortunately"
    Good for Fiona. Mayumi is getting some of what she deserves.
    I'm loving the downfall of Mayumi. I hope she gets a small, tiny house that pranksters throw eggs at.
    Ooo, Bebe is getting in on the Mayumi bashing too.
    I have a feeling Mayumi won't get invited to dinner or meet her grandchildren. :lol:
    Hey, River had the same thoughts I did!
    I got to thinking, they should tell the school board how she acts and get her fired.
    Very awesome update, I enjoyed the Mayumi bashing so much.
    I'm hoping they got through to Parker.
    He's a good Sim, I know he's tied into my family tree. Actually, all the Bunches are.
    90's is my era, lol. I don't remember much of the first half though as I was too young to remember until the later part of the decade.
    I remember you mentioning Vita back then.
    I'm waiting for her demise, lol. It will be so satisfying. And I did love the next part.

@GraceyManor Uh oh, that isn't good.
    Adam is in major trouble.
    I hope the courts throw the book at him.
    Ryan does a good job as President.
    Congrats to Ryan and Linda!
    Oh come on guys, if you're with her, Linda will be okay.
    I don't know, but it looks rather ominous.

@DivaDoodle Don't get hurt doing upgrades, Quigley.
    Good luck with science, Quigley!
    There actually are a lot of skills in game that work well with science.
    I hope Max says yes.
    Danny doesn't seem too happy.
    It's nice he won't be "homeless" anymore. I did the same for Irene since she loves Michael.

@Turjan Lol, the game can be funny like that. I've had graduation wait until all my teens aged up to young adult before the older ones get to graduate.
    Cute pic of the toddlers playing.
    Her dress is nice.
    I think the bubble and the wish share the same picture, actually. I've done five grandkids but 10 would be a lot.

@Tamijo Happy birthday to Jasmin!
    Val seemed nice, it's sad to see her go.

@Silverofdreams30 He seems more interested in the TV now.
    I hope the house party went well.

@emorrill Glad you enjoyed them.
    I'm glad too, I remember her story you shared a while back.

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    I like the house in the air. It looks cool
  • Options
    Last Langerak Update for today.

oM6YWUM.jpg
    Then it was time for Irene's birthday. There wasn't much room in the house or backyard so I had it outside. I just now realized it but Michael's party horn is going through Quinton's chest a bit.

w9hqRmg.jpg
    Irene aged up well, although she was in need of a style makeover.

N7djH7Z.jpg
    Much better. Supposedly, I didn't do a good job with her so I didn't get to choose her last trait. Luckily, she got the Natural Cook trait to go with her other good traits.

r5mCTX2.jpg
    Enjoy your time off while you can, graduation and work are coming up next and maybe another special event.

0iBkFr4.jpg
    Irene felt like she needed to apologize to Ariana for skipping school and Ariana assured her that things are okay. Michael was nice enough to pick up the dishes.

7KqmOKo.jpg
    Looks like Quinton found Eric's old Spooky Day costume. At least he actually is a rocker.

x7UJayb.jpg
    Daisy decided to do her homework outside since the weather was so nice.

S4Ws9A9.jpg
    Ariana knew that Irene had no family so she bought her a Multitab. Ariana actually bought one for every family member but Irene got hers first since it was her birthday. She had another idea for Michael and Daisy's respective birthdays.
  • Options

@Brandontaylor: impressive family tree 5 generations deep.
    Those flowers at the floor, is that something dripping out of Daisy?
    Seems like everyone is having fun I the new town.
    Thanks for comments.
    A seed to grow a new PlantSim baby : I like it, at some point in time need a plant sim family of my own
    but he was actually just frustrated he couldn't do something more fun : I think we all been there

@DivaDoodle:
    Comments at you site

Today was the first time I have seen a Chipmunk in the game.

TU3zCeo.jpg
  • Options
    GguyGguy Posts: 254 Member
    edited January 2021
    Well, today the sisters were visited by the ghostly apparition of none other than their father Micah Birch (Only two days after recovering their parents remains). He appeared at around 1 am, spent most of the night watching TV as he had done so many times prior to his death, and then disappeared after brewing himself a mug of Joe. The two spotted him just before he vanished. After that little scare, they ate some french toast, Taylor went jogging and Crystal did some exercising in front of the TV.

AlCbs1I.jpg
    Then, when nightfall came, Crystal went to the Prosper room for another drink, and her sister went to Waylon's Haunt in order to attend to her daily bar tending duties. She worked until around 2 am, then spent another hour speaking with the place's owner.

DGpSKQs.jpg
    YZFZhr6.jpg

Eventually Waylon's Haunt closed up and Taylor decided to end her day by turning on her music player and then jumping straight into a dumpster. It was a strange day XD.

UXYNvEc.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer I'm glad that River and Haruo left for awhile.
    Something tells me Haruo isn't mad at River for what she said.
    River is tough and can handle Mayumi.
    Haruo will be a master in martial arts if he goes to Shang Simla.
    I don't think Mayumi would feel anyone is good enough for Haruo, yet she runs him down too.
    What a way to propose.
    Congrats to River and Haruo! I know who isn't getting invited to the wedding!
    Glad they all ejected safely.
    Something tells me they'll be there a while.
    Seems that's how a lot of things operate, spend a bunch on training but then buy cheap equipment.
    Hopefully they survive.

@CravenLestat The outfit looks much better now.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.
    I have been enjoying what time I do get to play.

@Tamijo Glad Jenny didn't leave.
    It's good that they are friends.
    You're welcome.
    Yep, it's chugging right along. Generation 6 isn't too far away.
    Yeah, PlantSims leave a trail of flowers behind them as they walk.
    They really are, I need to send them out to explore sometime though.
    You're welcome.
    You'll just have to try it sometime. They are an easy occult to maintain too.
    I know I was. I hated doing homework, especially in warmer weather. Now I hate having to go to work, lol.

@DivaDoodle Lol, he sounds like a fun mailman.
    Oh wow, there are a lot of Sims in that pool.
    Sounds like a glitch in the system.
    It's pretty cool.

@Gguy Sounds like he is stuck in his old routine, even as a ghost.

***I am off for the night, at least with comments and feedback. I may check later to see if I have any notifications.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    92 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda -> Max's House <-

Now that Max knows that Faelie will handle 'The Plans' (of their nuptials, & proposal) he is terribly excited!
    BKeLuAj.jpg
    He heads upstairs to check on how his house is coming along.
    FayliWM.jpg

Max is very wealthy, did I tell you? When he arrived, he had more than 7 mil, and a backpack Full of good stuff!
    Well, he is a royal in AlexaKry's Realm, so of course he is wealthy! Here in this world, his wealth is just something that is. He doesn't think about it, He doesn't lord it over others, or demand Castles or anything like that.
    He is a very kind and gentle soul and is a Great Thinker. His choice of house is nice, practical, spacious, and just exactly what he and Faelie want for comfort, babies and entertaining.

Faelie takes charge of Max's room, and remembers a guitar for his LTW. She likes to keep things out of the way for ease of movement. She very much dislikes crowded paces, traffic jams and route fails. She decides she will add some of her paintings if she can get the right neutral colors that Max prefers.
    kceh4Yv.jpg
    T4miaUb.jpg

"Dear, what kind of foundations do you prefer? I was thinking we could have things more on the ground level for our toddlers to come in and out as they desire." says Max "I'd like to teach them independence, so they can do and explore what they wish. It will be most advantageous for the great thinkers they will no doubt be." says Max, already knowing that his children will be genius like himself, and one of them a great philosopher.
    HTeONyD.jpg
    "I actually do prefer that Max! It is hard to find homes without steps to the front door. And the spaciousness I prefer! please don't forget that part! I need no less than 4 tiles deep in the entryway, for crowds at parties you know." says Faelie.

A happy Quigley gets home from school. He has had such a great day so far! He really likes that he is no longer homeless! Everything is Wonderful!
    "I love LIFE! Watcher!" he tells me.
    XXhyO6G.jpg

He happily whips out his homework, takes one look, and wonders why he did that! LOL
    RM4wWaT.jpg
    bq0dMF0.jpg
    He gets wishes for a chess table and, to make out with his girlfriend, Fern.

I hear Danny's cute laugh, he has just been reset by the game. Danny is so sweet and easy since the change!
    I just love him to bits!
    "hahaha Watcher What just happened?"
    YWyalSp.jpg

Sorry Danny, I had to plop down Max's house, and I'm so bad at decorating, then I didn't like the swap shop,
    then ....
    "Oh that's ok." Danny says
    "Now where was I ... oh Yes!!! My Favorite!" says Danny, back on track now.
    BEFcSQG.jpg
    fy6QdlI.jpg
    dhqJehj.jpg
    "My favorite too, Watcher."
    BEvGiAb.jpg
    aw <3

'woooot wooo! Wishes and new stuff!" says the very happy teen Quigley.
    EUQ9tMK.jpg

Quigley, time to learn to cook something!
    "Yes! awesome! I can do it!" says Quigley, he is very enthusiastic today!
    si6AHqd.jpg

"This seems easy."
    JU2hWL8.jpg
    fe7xIfK.jpg
    c45wZsl.jpg
    "I did it! Hooray!"
    y2jr1Io.jpg

Almost, Quigley, try again!
    "Seriously?" Quigs asks
    oBWmIfc.jpg
    yes.

''Dear, Let's go check out our new house, see what improvements we want" Says Max

"Is it close by? I do like this neighborhood with the households of Belinda, Dante, Cabana, and Fern" says Faelie.

"Yes, I do as well! It's just a few doors down" says Max.
    v51d2Tr.jpg
    OPNAHXs.jpg
    VKXEoEi.jpg

"Oh I Love it, Maxy! And plenty of space for our paintings. Who is the architect?

"This is modified for your spacious needs, Faelie, the original is by the wonderful builder CK213." says Max
    Max is excited and already picked their bedroom!
    AT9cJs4.jpg

Max has put the Babies room on the ground floor, so they can go out side if they want, and not get stranded.
    PrC3Ppo.jpg

Closest to us is Quigley's room.
    Xh5Iqjq.jpg

Max and Faelie have already chosen this bedroom. The largest, for Faelie's comfort.
    I2yowfe.jpg

From this angle we see Danny & Belinda's house in the background.
    mKrL1lr.jpg

And from this angel we see Dante's home.
    1G8WNcl.jpg

Across the street from Dante is his other home, where Cabana and the Teens live.
    And to the right of Cabana, lives Max's girl friend, Fern. (daughter of Gladsten and Frida)

Back home at Danny's, Max has just discovered his bedroom! I think he likes it.
    0gDYBCC.jpg

He then checks out his chess table. Belinda didn't like the chess table and cried, but she is excited here because Fern just came over, and she likes her a lot.
    0hBTq9X.jpg
    8s4IEUh.jpg
    ZAZehuR.jpg

The music is stirring! Belinda is very happy that a patio has replaced the pool.
    pl4fSyr.jpg

''Ah my love!'' Belinda murmurs, approaching.
    Fo0JQNJ.jpg
    doJyaiF.jpg
    Pj3ZCwC.jpg
    "Danny you're such a graceful dancer!"

TYNLrUU.jpg

Danny and Belinda are so in love. It will be very hard to leave this household.
    daxj1Eo.jpg

QnhcyaF.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2021
    JAGS3_Punchout.png

Three Months Later

It was pretty evident by this time that they had been written off by United States Navy High Command. They weren't certain as to what would happen now, but at least they had managed to make a life for themselves on this island which was promptly dubbed Misty Isle. since in the mornings, the fog was quite thick but by the time noon rolled around it was quite clear.
    Screenshot.jpg
    Animal and Leah had managed to build a much more secure shelter than their tents. It was a platform house on what would be a stilt foundation, just in case there were higher seas than usual which would wash over the steppe. And frankly, the steppe was high enough that it would probably only be a tidal wave that would have the capacity to raise the water level enough to wash over the steppe's ground and it probably at the worst wouldn't rise farther than a foot. The stilt foundation was four feet tall and had steps leading up to the main floor.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    By fortuitous happenstance, several containers which had fallen off a passing cargo ship washed up on the shore of the island. Contained inside were the contents of a rather high-end apartment being shipped with a bed, a crib and appliances in the deal. Whoever it was probably wouldn't be searching for it considering they would have been compensated by the shipping company for the container falling off the ship during turbulent seas. What was the home-owner's loss was Animal and Leah's gain and they managed to build a somewhat workable house by taking down some of the driftwood and trees. The roof was made of metal from the container which also had a section filled with solar panels, which meant at least that they would have electricity. And the fact that they had appliances allowed them to cook something.
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    Animal had thought that he was going to have to figure out how to cut gemstones and as such he was stockpiling any of the gemstones that he'd managed to get his hands on. But deep within that container that they had found was a gem-cutting machine.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    After three months marooned, they had settled into an easy relationship and a daily routine where they woke up in the morning, made love, and then headed down to milk the cow and collect the eggs from the chickens. Then they would fish for their dinner. They had to increase their cooking skill level in order to be able to cook fish dishes.
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    "I'm not sure if I care if we ever get rescued..." Leah smirked at Animal. The things the two of them had done to each other would have scandalized the JAG and had them end up in chains at Leavenworth for conduct unbecoming - separated; of course.

"Don't you miss your mom and dad?"

"Yeah..." she admitted, "But this is fun..." she looked at him with another sly smirk and looked him up and down as if she were assessing him.
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    Animal raised an eyebrow, "I'm glad there were clothes in that dresser that washed up, after we washed the salt out of them and dried them, they fit you nicely. Now we need to find a dresser that contains some male clothes.
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    "I could do with-out that happening." Leah smirked. Seeing you in the morning..." she said implying something untoward, "is always nice. shame to keep it all covered up..."

Animal snickered, "Yeah, but what about in the wintertime when it gets cold?"
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Leah closed her eyes, relishing the thought as she replied, "Well, we could stay indoors all day.

They both laughed at the impracticality of that idea.

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." Leah continued, "We gotta feed the chickens and milk the cows...A girl can dream, can't she?"
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Animal snorted, "OK, Butch...let's get back and catch some sleep, we got another full day tomorrow."
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options

@Brandontaylor omg LOL you are the best! :D ''I'm loving the downfall of Mayumi. I hope she gets a small, tiny house that pranksters throw eggs at.'' :D:D That would be so great!

TY for your comments! And I am glad you did the same for Irene since she loves Michael! it's a good thing to do! :)

That overcrowded pool party was at Dante's house, he was so horrified he removed the pool after that. Poor Belinda! (Dante's best friend)

yes the mail man is a party animal and lover boy LOL

Lovely update!

wonderful birthday, ah she looks so pretty!

Yes Quinton! Always wear that! I love that rocker outfit!

@Tamijo That is a cute chipmunk!

@Gguy cool update of their day! I love the dumpster diving! :D
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Linda was getting ready to leave the science lab when a gentleman approached her.
    Stranger: You are Mr Dalton's girl correct?
    Linda: Depends, who is asking?
    Stranger: Adam, sends his regards Linda..
    Linda: ...You better stay away...

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Agent Wilson: I lost her, I don't know where she is!
    Agent Peter: What?! Fool, how do you lose a lady?! You were suppose
    to be watching her.
    Agent Wilson: I know..but I went to escort her home, she's no where to be found.
    Agent Peter: We are so fired! And its all your fault.Lets go.
    Agent Wilson: Go where?
    Agent Peter: To find Linda, you block head!

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Agent Wilson: No need for name calling!

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Stranger dumped her on an island outside of town, until he figures
    out how to get Adam out.
    Linda: Well, this isn't any fun!

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Ryan: There you are, I'm looking for Linda.Is she home.
    Agent Peter: Well...about that...Wilson!
    Ryan: Where is she Peter?
    Agent Peter: ....We can't find her.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Ryan: WHAT?! What do you mean you can't find her?
    Agent Peter: Wilson went to escort her from work and she was no
    where to be found.

Screenshot-13.jpg
    Ryan: You were suppose to watch her! What were you doing?
    Agent Wilson: I don't know how it happened, the lot was secured when
    I arrived, I swear.
    Ryan: You better find her and quickly.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Ryan: Hello? who is this?
    Stranger: Are you looking for a lovely lady? I may know her whereabouts.
    Ryan: You better tell me where she is.
    Stranger: Come down to the beach...and without your body guards.
    Ryan: That's insane, why would I go unarmed.
    Stranger: If you don't, I'll displace her.
    Ryan: You wouldn't.
    Stranger: I wouldn't, but someone else might -click-

to be continued...

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited January 2021
    Well my friends, I'm very happy to present the beginning of Chapter 12! :mrgreen:

I have been waiting a long time to write this scene and it has been exciting finally being able to do so and stage all the pictures for it. It was one where it all just had to come out perfectly. :star: I'm thankful that my brain was able to function decently to get this written in the way that I imagined it and played it all out in my head for past few months. 👍

(Goodness, I'm getting teary eyed just thinking about sharing it. *sniff* You'll see everyone. ;) )

I've included an opening and closing song for this scene in Spoilers, but don't let those distract you. Read it first. ;)

And now, without further adieu, please enjoy the very first scene of Chapter 12. :mrgreen:<3

Pelican Town to Sims Town

Chapter 12

The faint light from the rising sun peeking over the hills, somehow provided enough light behind the curtains to make Shane’s eyes flutter open. His arm was still wrapped around Emily. He turned his head as far as could to the right, without letting go, to glance at the clock. It read: 6:23. He swiftly returned to his sleeping position beside her, holding her tighter, and lightly pressing his lips upon the nape of her neck. He couldn’t help it.

50885721598_21937294b7_c.jpg

They stayed that way until a little after 9 o’clock.

Emily stirred as she woke, still feeling Shane’s warm body against her and it made her smile. She caressed his arm with her free hand which caused him to stir and snuggle closer to her, still not wanting to let go. She loved it.
    “Good morning,” she sweetly greeted.
    Shane mumbled for a moment before saying it back.
    “Mmm, I think that’s the best sleep I’ve gotten since we came here.”
    “Same.”
    His warm breath grazed her ear and tickled her hormones. “Well,” she sighed, lifting herself up onto her elbow to better look at the clock. Shane’s arm rolled down to her hip. “You’ve got a big appearance to make today and we should probably do it quickly before we end up stuck in here again,” she chuckled while playfully patting his arm.
    He groaned.
    “I should start packing up my stuff too, but first I’ve really gotta use the bathroom.”
    Don’t go, Shane wanted to say as his embrace was broken and Emily left the room. Stay with me. Just a little longer... His heart sank and he could feel the tears welling up again. He couldn’t prevent this day from coming. He squeezed his eyes shut and slammed his fist down onto the bed.

After the two got dressed, Shane downheartedly helped Emily pull her things together, which wasn’t much as she’d already packed most of it.
    “Thank you,” she expressed, zipping up the duffle bag and then standing up before him. She anxiously rubbed at her neck with a crooked smile. “This feels kinda strange…not being together in this room anymore.” Her heart pounded against her chest.

50885721573_28c39b4c57_c.jpg

“Yeah,” he said with a faint smile, his heart doing the same.

50886445806_38e3d8687a_c.jpg

She reached up and smoothed out his shirt collar then brushed away some lint from his shoulders. “This is such a nice look on you,” she commented with a blush. “Are you ready for this?”
    He drew in a deep breath and released it as he replied, “As ready as I’ll ever be.”
    “Don’t worry, it’s going to be great,” she gripped his shoulders in assurance. “I can totally see the warmest ‘welcome back’ going on out there.”
    He smiled.

The air in the room suddenly grew heavy, at least it did for Shane.

Emily gently pressed her hand upon his chest, finding it so hard not to touch him right now. “So...now that we won’t be seeing each other every hour of every day,” she flashed a grin, “we’ll have to plan out some time to hang out together.”
    Now he really struggled to meet her gaze, even to nod.
    “I mean, not that we have much around here to distract us,” she chuckled. “I know that you probably need some time to yourself for a while and...I understand that. I just,” she paused, wondering why she felt so nervous saying it, “really had a lot of fun with you here and--”
    “I did too,” he sincerely expressed, taking her hand and rubbing her knuckles with his thumb.

50886445776_d82afe985f_c.jpg

Her face beamed. “I really want us to still see each other every day.”
    Me too. “Yeah...about that...” He lowered his head, feeling the blood drain from his face.

His tone and demeanor made Emily’s smile instantly fall into a frown. A sense of foreboding filled the air around them and her heart began to sink toward her stomach.

50885721538_dc9859b349_c.jpg

Shane gripped both her hands now and tenderly raised them up to his chest. Emily stared at him intently, unsure of what was about to happen.

“Emily, I can’t let you go without expressing my deepest appreciation to you. You,” he choked, “went way out of your way for me, caring for me more than anyone else in my life has ever had. And it still blows my mind because...we hardly knew each other, but you took care of me anyway and...that is the mark of an amazing person. Unlike any I have ever known.”

50886550912_a32736100f_c.jpg

Emily blushed, her eyes glistening from the oncoming tears.
    “It wasn’t just Harvey that saved my life,” he went on, pressing her hands tighter against his chest, “you did…and for that I will be forever grateful and indebted to you. Thank you.”
    “Oh Shane…” she whispered, closing her eyes; a tear escaping. She had hoped with all her heart to hear those words from him, never expecting him to say it vocally, but now that he had, her heart swelled with joy. It made her love him all the more.

“I do want us to keep seeing each other, but,” he gulped, “I care about you so much Emily... and I don’t ever want to hurt you.”
    Emily stared into his eyes with that same worrisome and questionable look from before. “You won’t.”
    “I don’t know about that…”
    “Shane.” She pulled her hands out of his grasp and placed them on his shoulders for emphasis. “You’re a better man now. Sober. And I know you’ll stay that way because I believe in you! You even said so yourself; you don’t want to go through that hell again.”

50886550882_d9ba98692e_c.jpg

“I know...and that’s what I thought the last time I got sober, but,” he glumly shrugged, “it wasn’t good enough. I wasn’t strong enough. I went right back to drinking and it got worse when I lost Jackson and Sara.”
    “But you have me now! I will help you not fall back!”

Shane drew in a breath and gripped her shoulders with profound emotion. “Emily,” he swallowed, “I cannot put you through that. You deserve to be in a relationship that’s better than that. One where there’s never the risk that the man you love will break your heart...because he can’t control it...”

50886445716_e0c3c9df56_c.jpg

Emily’s eyes filled up with tears of heartache, her chest tightening. “What - what are you saying?”

Shane could feel the walls closing in on them, her upsetting gaze piercing his heart, but he had to be strong. She has to understand. He wanted to make this as quick and painless as possible. “I’m saying I’m no good for you,” he replied, “so please...let me go…” He walked right past her and toward the door, reaching for the handle, but unable to turn it.

Emily stood frozen in devastation, her chest rising and falling, struggling to breathe as her heart was slowly being torn in two. Tears rolled down her cheeks and onto the floor. This wasn’t happening. It couldn’t be happening.

50886550837_f4da08b456_c.jpg

“No,” she choked, her lip quivering. She sharply turned toward him just as he turned to face her. “No,” she voiced again, in a firmer tone. “Do not ask that of me! Not after all we’ve been through together…”
    Seeing her tears made Shane’s heart break all the more. “It’s better this way…”
    “IS it!?” she shot back.
    He lowered his head.

50886445846_47920389b7_c.jpg

“Look,” she began, lumbering towards him. “I know what you’re thinking and why you feel like this is the best thing to do, but you listen to me,” she paused with a sniff, waiting for him to look up at her. When he did, she continued. “We all have faults. We all make mistakes. It’s not due to where we came from or whatever hell life has put us through. It’s human nature. It’s what we learn from those mistakes that matter, and that we always pick ourselves back up and be better; never giving up. You’ve gotta stop letting those fears of scre'wing up again govern your life or you’ll never be happy. You’ll never be better, and you’ll deny yourself of all that you deserve.” She stopped to catch a breath. “You’re a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for. And when you mess up, even so much so that you go right back to the bottle,” she sobbed, holding her hand to her heart, “I will not judge you for it, and I will certainly not hate you for it. Sure I hope you never do, but if it happens, I’ll stand right there beside you and help you get sober all over again because...I love you!”

50885721608_86228d6692_c.jpg

Hearing her express all those words - especially the last three - eased every pain in Shane’s heart to where he finally felt like he could breathe again. It was exactly the confirmation his soul was so yearning for and a great sense of realization came along with it. He almost made the biggest mistake of his life letting her go, even though he felt he was doing the right thing for her. He was wrong, and leave it to Emily - his better half - to wake him up to it. Just like she always did.

50885721458_cd4f252e15_c.jpg

“I love you Shane,” Emily expressed again through her sobs, “and I can’t live my life without you anymore. You’re my soulmate. We’ve proven we can overcome every obstacle together, just like we’ve done in this very room. So please don’t ask me to let you go,” she sniffed and spluttered, “because I’ll die from a broken heart!”

50885721438_26c757cba5_c.jpg

In that moment, Shane lunged forward and mashed his lips upon hers...

50886550777_0ebba04094_c.jpg

...cupping her face in his hands while ravenously kissing her. Every emotion he carried for her he poured out into her lips, making his true feelings and desires known. Emily returned the kisses just as deeply, throwing her arms around his neck to prevent them from escaping. She let out moans of sweet relief and joy in between each one which made Shane want to consume her all the more.

50886551012_5f3278c65c_c.jpg

50886550762_c2463ccb23_c.jpg

When their airways begged for breath, the two reluctantly released their lips, pressing their foreheads against each other and panting for air.
    “I love you too,” Shane breathlessly returned. “Oh how long I’ve been wanting to do that.”
    Emily grinned brightly. “Oh you have no idea how long I’ve been wanting to do that.”
    They chuckled.

50886550742_7c59bd2480_c.jpg

Shane affectionately pressed his forehead harder against hers. “I’ll never let you go Emily. I’ll stay sober for you and treat you right. Take good care of you, just as you have me. I promise.”
    “I know you will,” she said, caressing his cheek to wipe away a tear. “I never doubted it for a second, and I never will.”
    His face beamed. “You’re the best thing that ever came into my crazy life.”
    Aww! “Well your life is about to get a whole lot better,” she smirked.
    "Hell yeah it is," Shane concurred, then lifted her body up to his waist, kissing her all the more as she wrapped her legs around him.

“I don’t feel like leaving just yet…,” he stopped to say. The suggestiveness in his eyes shone brightly.
    Her eyes reflected it. “I don’t either...”

With a broad grin, he fiercely kissed her again with all the pent up desires that developed over the last week. He led them to the bed and dropped her down upon it, slithering his way on top of her.

50886445626_ac358b774b_c.jpg

The two made love until the late hours of the afternoon.

Sometime during it all, a magical spark formed and swirled around the bed before exiting through the window and protruding up into the heavens, taking its rightful place among the stars.

50885721333_bd79b3113f_c.jpg

God - and the Wizard - smiled.

<3<3<3
    This is Emily and Shane's song. I have officially dubbed it so. ;)<3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2UAy0rV8DI

A/N:
    There's a hair bit more content on my Blog towards the end of this scene since I had to make this post forum appropriate. :smirk: If you'd like to go check it out, here's the link:
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/pelican-town-to-sims-town/chapter-12/

***Forgive me for not responding to your tags and making comments yet. I was very busy pulling this scene together and will make them later. Thanks everyone. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top