Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Nikkei_Simmer

Thank you, she was created from the base sim with page
    hairstyle.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Tamijo : just read your updates at your story side, wanted to comment here.
    Every time a pet dies I´m sad. Goodbye Rahan! :'( He was so sweet.
    Congratulations on the new baby, Jasmin, she looks more like Gregg than Grace atm.
    So nice of mum and dad to celebrate their 20th anniversary with all their friends and family, bummer it was raining, but barbecue sounded very tasty. :D
    Strange behavior of Val, seems as if David and her won´t make it any longer...
    A rebellious teenager! So great! I looove playing with teens, especially rebellious ones!! He looks so cute with his wanna be punk style! :p
    Liked your updates very much!

@DivaDoodle : as always, comments on your thread! Have to say that Faelie looks so beautiful, especially with her night gown hair!
    (Don´t know if I´m really fully back, I hope so!)

@bekkasan : comments already given on your thread, thanks for the Jamie pictures! B)

@Sprottenham : comments on your story thread, very good story!

@Turjan :
    Turjan wrote: »
    VhYf8Gy.jpg
    I love this picture, I don´t know why, maybe it´s because even without a proper face one can see the joy of them! Besides I never let build one of my Sims a Plumbot so every picture of one is "exotict" somehow.
    All of your Sims are so beautiful, you are very good in making very good looking Sims! (I envy that a bit, I´m not very good in creating a Sim, if one turns out nice it´s just luck!)
    Thanks for your comment on my story, yes, the family still tries to help Tyler to get back his full strength. So good he can count on them although he still thinks he is not worth it, stupid Sim! :D

@emorrill : great update!
    Seems as if Shane is starting to make a big mistake! I hope Emily can stop him before he really makes it!!
    I like Alex so much. :) He even is able to reflect on his own thoughts, I wonder if he ever done that in the past.
    And now he has to start a book! Poor boy! :D
    I wonder how long the "relationship" between him and Haley will last now and what turns and twirls it will cause when he eventually leaves her, problably with her being pregnant. So much ways to unfold just his story!!!!
    (still reading the very first chapters in my snail speed :D )

@Brandontaylor : good updates!
    I always cringe when I see a Sim becoming an elder, so seeing Dwight becoming an elder is kind of sad to me. I can´t let my Sims die, I´m too attached to them. The father of my family became an adult recently, I was panicking because now he will die in a blink of an eye (well, not really, he´ll drinke the age stopping potion soon! :D , but just the feeling it could happen to him to die, oh no, no way!)
    Concrats on their move to a new tonw!

@all : I hope I haven´t forgotten someone with my comment, if so: excuse me!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited January 2021
    @GraceyManor wow...such a fancy home for the mayor of the town. Oh, I see he has been promoted to leader of the world. Congrats! And, yes he deserves the fancy home as leader!
    Linda sure has a problem wanting to leave someone who obviously wants her to stay. Ryan has practically fallen over backwards trying to keep her with him. Maybe he needs to declare himself a little stronger. A beautiful shining ring might work Ryan!!
    I guess the burglar did not do a very good job getting info about the house before trying to rob it. It makes sense the cop got there for a change since it is the house of the leader! :grin:
    Oh goodie, more drama with another dangerous job for her. :tongue:
    Thanks for the comments! :heart::smiley:

@AlexaKry Yeah! Reading and comments on your thread. :smiley:

@Kkffoo Welcome to sims 3! I've been addicted since 2012, a late bloomer in finding the sims.
    I use flickr to post pics. It costs if you go over 1000 pictures. I think there are a few free sites like imgur left but you also need a certain number of posts and likes. Gave you an awesome to get the score going.
    It sounds like you are enjoying it so far and look forward to seeing your sims.

@Turjan I did play in Lunar Lakes, many years ago. Probably 2013. It was before Sims 4 came out.
    I had a sim that lived in the heart shaped house. I don't remember the name and I lost all the pictures from that save with a puter death.
    Lol, that is too funny about you marrying him off to get the name Royal-Payne.
    I enjoyed sending my Ballan sims to uni as a group. I hope yours have as much fun and no one almost dies and becomes a werewolf. :grin:
    I really need to stop being so resistant to hiring butlers or maids! lol Sure wish I could have one in RL. I would do it in a heartbeat!
    I agree Helga turned out pretty but I do think most of your sims are very attractive.
    I love that jam session!
    So many good looking sims!

@Sprottenham Glad you found a solution to the loading time.
    Looks like he had a great day and the party was a success. I hope he is able to get on at the police station since he doesn't want to go to uni.

@Tamijo Gosh, too much rain! It rained in RL here yesterday and I'm still waterlogged today. :grin:
    Nice to see so many friends come to celebrate the anniversary. They look too far apart in the hot tub! :wink:
    Thanks! I do enjoy having the critters in my game again.
    Poor Steve does not look happy!
    Better sitters are great!
    Steve will make a great rebel! His room looks very comfy. I'm glad he enjoys that music but I definitely will give it a miss. :grin: It hurts my old ears.
    The town is growing and your subways look great and perfect for the areas of town they serve.
    The nightlife looks like it keeps the townies quite busy.
    @sorak4 Gonna take some getting used to seeing Ashes in that outfit! :grin: Shorts! Sorry I actually giggled at her.

@DivaDoodle ok...Jin did a bang up job on Faelie so much so she not only changed personality but changed her appearance too. And yet, she knows in the recesses of her mind that she was someone else and not nice and others know that too. Hmmm, Ok. :grin:
    Danny and Beau are so adorable together.
    Jamie is lighting the fire in front of him and was not standing in the one behind him. :tongue:

@MamaSimTee Congrats on the new job!

@Emily4331 hehe, I'd let you come over and do a makeover on me if you could do those exotic looks for real. :grin:

@meerkattime ::waves:: No pictures? Wish my magic wand was working and would give you time to play! :wink:

@polrbear ::waves:: Going through my cc as I play. My toss away file folder is really small compared to my keep folder. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Wow...awesome photo shoot! Love the blue nails and the pink lighting.

Does a rainbow picture count if you can barely see the rainbow?
    50866927203_c72958403f_o.jpg
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    Joey had been putting in long hours writing his most recent book and Callum always has some sort of project distracting him daily. The two hadn't had much time with each other recently so Callum surprised Joey with a vacation to Plunder Island but little did he know that Callum had an ulterior motive.

341qW15.jpg
    Upon arrival to their room, the boys just wanted to relax so they slipped into the hot tub.

BQhszPk.jpg
    [Laziness continues...]

MUFm6nj.jpg
    Callum wanted to visit the local fishing hole. But not much fishing was done.

W7k4CPx.jpg
    After exploring the Island a bit, the boys decided to go swimming.

HDZKCnK.jpg
    Callum and Joey had a lot of fun at the dance club but became distracted when another couple there irresponsibly brought fire to the dance floor.

22u4Kj0.jpg
    Things um...things just um...slowed down here..a little bit.

uzjWCA8.jpg
    Callum has given Joey many gifts however none could be considered so well timed as this slice of pizza.

YCYgOgV.jpg
    The look Joey gave to Callum, his valiant Pizza Knight.

FfW3tHp.jpg
    After a long hike up the hill, the boys cuddle and watch the stars together.

GDfeMDy.jpg
    Callum looks nervously to Joey, wondering if he suspects the reason he brought him here.

z5vslcR.jpg
    Best tell him in the morning, Callum thinks to himself.

ii0NX7U.jpg

PNzq39n.jpg
    He said 'Yes' :)

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Generation One

Chapter Six

"Life Around The Chikamori House" (Part Three)

Central Park, Summer Festival - Next Morning

Bebe looked for her friend, Holly, at the park, she was by the Weather-stone; and she looked miserable. “Spill...” was the first word that came out of Bebe’s mouth.
    Screenshot-154.jpg
    “It’s Parker’s 🐸🐸🐸🐸 moping over River. It started when Haruo formalized his relationship with River and it snowballed from there.” Holly said, “I don’t know whether to kick Parker's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or just break up with him over it. I just want to put him out of my misery.” she muttered acidly, “I thought we had something together, but with his pining over River McIrish...” she spat out the two words of the name like something unpleasant. “I don’t know if I can take it any more. To him, she’s Ms. Perfect and I’m getting sick of it. I like River, but when she’s the invisible third wheel in my relationship with Parker...it’s annoying.”
    Screenshot-156.jpg
    “We need to take care of this once and for all...” Bebe agreed. “Look, let’s go talk with Parker...if all else fails we can just pound some sense into him.”
    Screenshot-155.jpg
    Holly snorted, “Ethan’s about ready to do it...”
    Screenshot-157.jpg
    Bebe smirked at her, “The more the merrier...” The two young women stalked over to Parker "Hey, Parker, a word with you. Look, you need to knock off the pining over River, Look, Parker, you hardly looked at her for the entirety of high school." Bebe looked at him with an expression of utter disbelief as she stared at him after he'd stated his case, "You treated her as if she wasn't even there. What did you think she was going to do? Fall into your arms willingly and go 'oh Parker, you're the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me. Take me away and ravish me.'?"

By this time to Parker's annoyance Ethan Bunch was rolling on the ground at Bebe's sarcastic comment. And Bebe just had to rub salt in the wound. Parker's mouth twisted into a sour expression.
    Screenshot-161.jpg
    "Yeah, Parker, I'm sure she'd have an opinion about that." Holly looked over at Parker, her clipped tone telling Parker that she wasn’t impressed by his pining in the slightest, "I'm really sure that she'd want to be Miss. Ravishing Debutante hanging off your arm as a walking accessory and not have an opinion about any topics whatsoever."
    Screenshot-162.jpg
    "Who says I'd do that?" Parker sounded aggrieved. "Why would I do that?"

Ethan Bunch looked at him, "Hey, Hoser, you do that already in class, you always block out whoever is talking and try to talk over them."

"Do not..."

"Do too, you 🐸🐸🐸🐸-nozzle"

"You ever stop, bender?" Parker asked.
    Screenshot-184.jpg
    "Hey, at least I get off the bench, duster. They need to get the pan and broom and take some of those cobwebs off'ya, eh?" Ethan snickered.
    Screenshot-181.jpg
    "Shut up, hosehead. Good try last game in April? Eh, did a celly on an own-goal, ya goof!" Parker sniped, "Other team's goal is that way. Need a seeing eye-dog, eh? Next time, use your stick for a cane. Maybe you might find the right net. Gettin' chirped so hard, it's gotta burn, man..."
    Screenshot-184.jpg
    "Kinda hard when the goalie's blocking glove side, ya loser." Ethan gave back as good as he got, "I've heard better chirps out of a dead bird, eh."
    Screenshot-182.jpg
    "Bite me!" Parker gave Ethan the middle finger. "You on the other hand were going 'what the hell, ref, every time he blew when you stumbled off-side with the puck." Parker pantomimed flipping through a book. "Might wanna look up off-side in the rule book? Bunch, Doesn't mean what you think it does. It doesn't mean you can skate past the other team's icing-line before you get a whistle, hoser."
    Screenshot-187.jpg
    "The upshot is..." Bebe interrupted the hockey talk, "You weren't going to get anywhere with River and you're not going to get anywhere with her now, that she's dating. So like it or not, Parker, you're gonna have to deal with it."
    Screenshot-175.jpg
    Parker heaved a big sigh and muttered more to himself than anyone else, "I know, it just doesn't make it any easier."

At this Bebe looked away from him rolling her eyes skyward muttering "Watcher help me, I'm about two seconds from ripping him a new cavity on his posterior end.
    Screenshot-171.jpg
    Screenshot-174.jpg
    Holly took a deep breath, paused for a long moment counting to ten before opening her mouth again affixing him with a serious stare that Parker realized had daggers behind it, "And Parker..." she gave him an aggrieved look, "...and what do you think I have to say about it? I thought we were dating?" She glared at him, "I think we should take a serious look at our relationship if you keep pining over Ms. Perfect!"
    Screenshot-196.jpg
    Ethan, by this time, was nearly rolling on the ground in stitches.
    Screenshot-207.jpg
    "Hey...shut up, 🐸🐸🐸🐸!" Parker snapped at him.

“Seriously, buttmunch, you need to take a serious look at what you’re doing to what you have with Holly...” Ethan said, not a trace of humour in his voice. “You hurt Holly and I’m gonna hurt you.”
    Screenshot-210.jpg
    Parker looked at the ground then over at Torao... “Hey... you got an opinion? Seems like everyone else volunteered theirs.”
    Screenshot-213.jpg
    Screenshot-216.jpg
    Torao shrugged his shoulders. “My cousin’s got River. You muck up things with Holly, you’re an idiot and I’ll be helping Ethan beat the living tar out of you. So why don’t you go apologize to Holly for making her feel like she's being two-timed?” Torao looked over at Holly who looked like she wanted a piece out of Parker already. "Look you got a great girl in Holly, don't screw it up."
    Screenshot-223.jpg

Chikamori Side of the Triplex

"OH FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!" Satoshi exclaimed. Fluent enough in English unlike his older brother, Yasunobu, from all his travels, exclamations in English were more prevalent for him. After all some exclamations of exasperation had no equal in Japanese. The sink geysered and Satoshi had to fix the leak before it flooded the entire main floor of the Triplex. Grabbing a wrench he went to work on shutting off the water main connection to the house then he had to get in with the nitty-gritty and start replacing pipe underneath the sink. This was going to be a royal pain in the posterior end. The hardware store had a p-trap connector of 1 1/2"
    Screenshot-237.jpg
    Screenshot-242.jpg
    Screenshot-244.jpg
    Satoshi knew that he would have to get the sink fixed before heading off to work. And it was going to be a chore and a half to complete; it would probably take a good three to five hours of scrambling to different hardware shops, trying to find the proper sized PVC fittings as well as the appropriate welding glue. The various pipe joins had to be estimated. He grumbled to himself, "This is supposed to be a brand new house!" Already there were problems; things were amiss like duct-work not giving proper ventilation which Mayumi conveniently pawned off on Satoshi to repair despite the fact that he had a job; sometimes electrical didn't work and that necessitated rewiring.

He wondered if he should just get himself ticketed as an all-around electrician/plumber/carpenter. Then he could at least be paid handsomely for the jobs he did because he wasn't making all that much as a stagehand in the music career and that was pretty much all he was doing: fixing electrical work, putting up staging (carpentry) and plumbing,- installing waterworks for the section of stage that needed it.
    Screenshot-245.jpg
    Frankly, Satoshi was disgusted, not only had the sink geysered thanks to corroded washers due to the fact that they had been installed incorrectly making a slow leak until the washer had snapped causing the resultant Old Faithful shower he'd received that morning., the PVC pipe had fractured at the bottom causing the resultant deluge of food remnants, smelly old dish water and other assorted detritus that had been originally trapped in the P-trap causing a backlog which was one of the reasons why the sink wasn't draining as fast as it should be. Normally all this stuff would have been shoved along the pipe out to the requisite sewer system in place by the township of Sunset Valley, however the logjam in the P-trap was caused by a defect in the pipe causing a logjam backing up the entire drainage system right at the P-trap.
    Screenshot-247.jpg
    Oh, Satoshi was having a really great day; he was so happy to learn this. They should actually be calling the guy who had originally done the plumbing at the time of build to do it but Mayumi was the type that expected every one else to suffer; not those directly responsible for the foul-up in the first place. After all, why inconvenience a certified trades-person whom she might have to call on for work needing to be done up to code when the inspectors were planning on doing an inspection, when her family was there and could be put to use. Otherwise they would just be eating her out of house and home with nothing to show for her hard efforts.
    Screenshot-249.jpg
    From eight to just before eleven in the morning, Satoshi laboured to fix the sink and finally got everything working. Finally he had time to breathe and partake in some brunch that he'd sorely missed that morning and this was just a grilled sandwich; not much of a brunch and a steaming hot cup of coffee, but at least something to take the edge off the hunger. "At least the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fuse didn't go on the stove".he muttered to himself as he munched on the sandwich. Since his shift started at four in the afternoon, he had the opportunity to clean his plate and put it away. Otherwise Mayumi would have a complete conniption fit over a single dish left in the sink. Silly cow. He opted after to just get changed into work clothes and spend the hours before work over at the Central Park watching the goings-on at the Summer Festival.
    Screenshot-255.jpg
    Screenshot-256.jpg

(End Part Three)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    edited January 2021
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    Ryan was having a virtual meeting with the governor, going over
    budgets for the city.
    -knock knock-

Screenshot-43.jpg
    Agent Charles: Mr.President, Miss Wayfield is here to talk to you.
    Ryan: Linda? Send her in.

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Linda: Here are the files you needed from the lab.

Screenshot-45.jpg
    Linda: Hello? Earth to Ryan?
    Ryan: Sorry..Thank you.

Screenshot-46.jpg
    Linda: What's wrong with you?
    Ryan: Nothing...you just look..beautiful.
    Linda: Thank you.
    Ryan: Are you going somewhere?
    Linda: Yes, Adam and I are going to go have drinks and go
    over some work for the lab.

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Ryan: I thought you don't like going to clubs?
    Linda: That was then this is now..besides, its a lounge, there will
    be some privacy so we can chat...I'll see you later.

Screenshot-54.jpg
    Agent Wilson: Is there something I can do for you, sir?
    Ryan: Yes, run a security check on a Mr. Adam Jordan.If he doesn't
    have his license or ID, he is not authorized to be here.
    Agent Wilson: Of course.But I fear, Miss Wayfield may feel upset about this.
    Ryan: I don't care.I don't trust him.Just do it, please.
    Agent Wilson: Right away.

Screenshot-51.jpg
    Linda: This is a little fancy for going over papers.But I brought them.
    Adam: Ha, I'm not here to talk work Linda, let's just enjoy dinner.
    Linda: Why do I feel this is suppose to be a date?
    Adam: ;)

Screenshot-53.jpg
    Linda: Look at that view! I suddenly have an urge to go diving and
    study the ocean.
    Adam: maybe we can.I have a vacation home in Hawaii.
    Linda: More volcanoes? Absolutely, when we going?
    Adam: You're too cute! I love your enthusiasm.
    Linda: At least someone appreciates my sense of adventure.Other
    people feel the need to cry "Don't! That's too dangerous."
    Adam: Not me, I'll go along with you.

back at the mansion

Screenshot-57.jpg
    Agent Wilson: Miss Wayfield, I'm afraid your friend here does not have a valid
    passport.We can not allow him on the property.
    Linda: What are you talking about?
    Agent Wilson: The president requests that Mr.Jordan pass a security clearance before
    being welcomed on to the property.
    Linda: Are you kidding me? He's been here 3 or 4 times and Ryan's never hard an issue!

Screenshot-56.jpg
    Adam: Its alright Linda, I'll go get a passport...and get my security clearance.
    Don't you worry.I'll see you later.
    Linda: Alright, good night.

Screenshot-57.jpg
    Linda: Where is he?!
    Adam: Naturally, he's in bed.It is 2:00 in the morning.
    Linda: He won't be in bed for long.
    Adam: Miss Wayfield, you just can't barge into his room!
    Linda: Watch me.

Screenshot-58.jpg
    Linda: Rise and shine! time to get out of bed.I have a bone to pick
    with you...

to be continued...have to put in 2 parts.
    Part 2:

Screenshot-59.jpg
    Ryan: Seriously? What is wrong with you? I was sleeping.
    Linda: Nothing's wrong with me, but there's something seriously wrong
    with you.
    Ryan: What are you talking about?
    Linda: I want to talk to you.

Screenshot-60.jpg
    Ryan: I'm all ears..
    Linda: Not in here! get dressed and meet me in the hallway.
    Ryan: Touchy...

Screenshot-61.jpg
    Ryan: Alright, what's up?
    Linda: You know right well, what's up.Seriously? A security check on
    Adam? What is wrong with you?
    Ryan: I have to know the people in my home are safe. its a security risk to bring
    those without a clearance here.

Screenshot-62.jpg
    Linda: You had no problem with him until tonight.The past week
    he's been here without any issues.
    Ryan: Linda...Calm down..

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Ryan: Let's discuss this like adults.
    Linda: Do not touch me! And no, I will not. He is my work partner,
    and will be my team member when I'm out in the field.He's the one I'll
    need to trust to have my back and you are shunning him away
    Ryan: Well, if you stopped with the craziness daredevil stunts, you wouldn't
    need him to have your back..

Screenshot-64.jpg
    Linda: I should have left Great Bear when none of you had my back then.
    I don't know what I was thinking...but now I'm gone and I mean it.And now
    I have to go apologize to him.

Screenshot-65.jpg
    Ryan: Well...that was charming...
    -rubs face-
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Wow this thread really moves pretty fast. That's really cool.

This is classic lol. What a good family. :Do:)
    Turjan wrote: »
    Henrik soon learned that being a son of the wealthiest family in town didn't mean you start out with a sports car. But really, couldn't it have been something less embarrassing?
    8eyLAVg.jpg

@GraceyManor Do you have a mod in the game to make clouds appear in your game? The pics you posted with the grey clouds was really pretty. I've never had anything like that happen in my game before unless I missed it. Hopefully Ryan can have a better experience in the new town. Being the mayor and being the president looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully Linda finds success in her new career as a meteorologist. Mike and Irene are so cute together. o:) And wooo that last update was quite wild! Linda looks STUNNING. I really like Mike... Hopefully they can work past this. Adam seems nice but I'm not too sure about him.

@DivaDoodle Belinda and Danny are such a cute couple. Watching them take care of their kiddos is so precious. I love the babies and tots in the sims. Little Beau is so cute and I love those toddlers floormats. So cute. <3

@bekkasan Awww Judy and Jorge are so cute together! I really love that world by Rflong. It looks great. I want to get that store content with the hot air balloon. It looks like so much fun and I didn't know the sims could do a toast in it. Jamie's wedding was beautiful... I never thought of having horses at a wedding. It's amazing how many possibilities there are in this game. That's really cool. I have to try that for my next sim's wedding.

@Tamijo I like Steve's new room. He seems like he's really into music. Maybe he'll make a career out of it. It captures him very well. It was really cool to have an outdoor anniversary. I really need to try that soemtime because my sim's houses always end up cramped.

@Silverofdreams30 Beautiful simmies! <3

I haven't found much time to play these days but the last time I played I made a bit of progress.
    Brad finally aged up. He looks just like papabear.
    50818802986_3f43b72b94_b.jpg

Oddly enough Myles is never mean to Brad. Go figure...
    50818065448_b593813153_b.jpg

My sims got a beagle... He's so cute. <3
    50818804411_018681deb1_b.jpg

He seems to like Alisa the most though...She gives him the most attention. He wakes her up every morning. o:)
    50818809936_b4b71b23a2_b.jpg

He even likes going on a dumpster dive run with Alisa. :p
    50819073793_2f6ac2772a_b.jpg

Thanks to all of the extra cash my sims earned from dumpster diving they managed to get a car for the teens. They've been too busy to teach them though.
    50818063808_8411f665e3_b.jpg

Jacklyn's been hanging out with her new friend Eli. They met outside of the little fortune teller shop.
    50819813506_685e81e6d6_b.jpg

p6tqefj
    @alexandrea
    Hi there.=) Yeah the thread does run quick huh?
    I have 3 ligthing mods in my game, fresh cut grass by brntwaffles,
    skyrim starry field by brntwaffles and a realistic clouds mod. I also have
    my graphics all set to high or ultra(except for detailed lots) Who is mike? XD
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Langerak Family Update (Riverview Day 1 or Day 150 overall)

4N6lXNW.jpg
    After arriving in Riverview, Michael and his live-in girlfriend, Irene Robertson, decided to play chess together. Dwight had a wish to meditate so I let him do so to receive the happiness points.

mQCZf9G.jpg
    Melanie seemed really excited about her newest book. It's going to be another romance book but her next one may be a different genre.

f6ZGe1G.jpg
    Quinton had a wish to play guitar so that's what he did for a while.

NJdXwfh.jpg
    Ariana has started a campaign tour around Riverview. She met this Sim here who gave her some money once they became friends. We'll probably see this guy at parties before long.

***I have more pictures for this update but not enough time to share them all. I'll share more tomorrow.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited January 2021
    @bekkasan

Thank you, I tried to do it similar to @Emily4331 advice
    to @emorrill but added my own touch to it. bot of the sims is base sims from start.

@Brandontaylor

nice to see you got to play, great update.

@alexandrea

Welcome to the thread, thank you.

@Satanu_Reeves Love the pictures! Congrats to your sims on their engagement.

@Nikkei_Simmer goodness, why in the heck would Holly stay with such an silly boy mooning after another girl. Way more princes in life, toss that toad back into the swamp!
    I love long hair on guys, but not on Satoshi! :open_mouth:

@GraceyManor Well I guess Linda just showed Ryan how little she cares for him. Never seen her dress like that for him.
    Ditch the girl Ryan and I'll introduce you to a sweetie named Alexandra! :grin:
    lol at Ryan requiring Adam to get a clearance. It does seem suspicious that he doesn't check out.
    I'm guessing Ryan will have to rescue Linda again because she is 'heck-bent' on doing the opposite of whatever is safe or right to do.

@alexandrea The thread actually moves slower than it used to. :grin:
    Thanks for the comments. Jamie didn't have a wedding, he was preparing the site for his best friends wedding. I hope to have the actual wedding today. I would prefer the horses not attend the wedding, but the site is a public park so horses may show up.
    Adorable beagle!
    Hope you find more time to play.

@Brandontaylor It is nice to see them getting settled in Riverview.

@Silverofdreams30 You did an fantastic job. You made base sims look awesome.

While checking on sims in town founds these townie kids yelling at each other at the park. I think they are part of the Shue clan. I really should go in and fix those purple gloves. :tired_face:
    50861230197_3fcbb8a28d_o.jpg
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited January 2021
    SURVIVORS : Prologue – The Flood

Lord, here comes the flood - We'll say goodbye to flesh and blood - If again the seas are silent
    In any still alive - It'll be those who gave their island to survive - Drink up, dreamers, you're running dry
    When the flood calls - You have no home, you have no walls - In the thunder crash
    You're a thousand minds, within a flash.

About 600 years ago the earth was haunted by a long series of global pandemics. The overpopulated home of humanity, fighting to create new vaccines to keep the death toll down. While also seeing the water raise due to global warming. The final stroke was a large underwater earthquake at the Mid-Atlantic Volcanic Ridge, flooding all the major cities in the western world, completely devastating world economy.

A group of survivors moved into the mountains, in a fortified village they fended of the attacks from the gangs of homeless hordes attempting to steal their belongings, and as time passes the attacks was rare, the gangs either died out, or moved to other locations.

y2jp95C.jpg

credits
    The first to leave the relative security of the mountain village was Greg Preston. A few days after his young wife left him for the village blacksmith. One spring day he had packed down all his belongings put them in a heavy wagon, and headed down towards the river where none from the village had been, for several generations. He travelled for three day without meeting anyone, then the old wagon broke down.

Greg Preston’s Diary 2nd of March 2724 AD.
    Me and Pongo stopped close to the River, I put all the boxes with clothes and my other belongings at the ground, and we headed out to look for a good spot to settle down.

BAWJz0o.jpg

Just about half an hour walk from the wracked wagon I found a small fresh water lake, big enough to possibly contain fish. The rivers might still be polluted, so I did not dare to eat anything from there.
    I decided to build a small home close to the lake. It was only 3 days walk from the mountain village. I could still walk back to sell or buy important things there, whenever I needed to.
    I found some wild plants by the lake they might become an important food resource for us.

Wio4Iwq.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 21nd of May 2724 AD.
    It took me almost three months to build my home, at this point my food resources was almost used, now I needed to provide for myself to survive.
    The cottage was as simple as you could imaging, just one room, the toilet just separated from the main room with a half wall, but I hope it will be enough for me and Pongo.

PVFFwwk.jpg

Suggest to read this editorial notes (also found in the opening page on the story section:
    The purpose of this Story is mainly for me to play sims for the first time without interfering with what the sims chose to do. I will never help they decide actions to take in this story. The daily tasks will be up to them. The only things I will do is to buy them what I believe they need, and sell what I believe they don’t need, add life time bonuses, luck wishes and stuff like that.
    There is no house, no jobs, no town on this map. We will have to build it all from the taxes collected, I have tuned the “bills” to 2%/week (furnished lot value + household funds), I the story that will transfer to 3.4% from every household moved to “City” funds at the first summer day each year, enabling building community lots (in the distanced future). I am using a rather long lifetime span, where one in-game day is a month. 12 days a year, elder starts at 55 with expected lifetime around 73 years (876 in-game days)
    I hope we will re-populate this world, but it is essential up to the sims. The game is retuned to make a day relatively longer, helping the sims to do more in a day.

I hope this can be a sort of community story – so I will sometimes trough out a question about a direction to go and the feedback will decide the outcome, answers here or in the story section

NB: IN THIS CASE COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOME IN THE STORY TREAD :)

Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
    edited January 2021
    Comments:

@Silverofdreams30: Fantastic work you do on those sims.

@Turjan: Nice pics, seems your former IF’s are better students than your human sims.

@bekkasan, thanks for comment
    Does a rainbow picture count if you can barely see the rainbow? Ya

@Satanu_Reeves
    Great update, congratulation on a perfect vacation

@GraceyManor: Ups Mr. President stepped over the line.

@alexandrea: Always love dog pictures, can’t get enough

@Brandontaylor: Nice calm update, following the first day at the new town.
    Love the meditation pic.

Joplin save: Janis read a book at the balcony on a foggy spring day.

WXxiuAz.jpg

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    Hello, everyone!
    I think I won't be able to comment on your posts. I'll lurk and give awesomes and likes. It's cool to receive comments on your sims, but I'm not sure I'll be able to catch up.

--- x --- x ---

@MamaSimTee Get better soon, too! I feel nice, but I realized some things make my body weaker than a year ago. I can't eat many kinds of foods and stress also makes me feel really bad. I went to the doctor, but it was a lame professional (I can't trust someone that lets the door wide open and doesn't know how to wear a face mask). I'll be looking for another one tomorrow.
    **My sister used to have low iron count and my mother started to cook beans with an iron pot. Maybe that could help a little.

@emorrill I'll try to show up more often this year. :-D
    I'm really glad that you're still writing your amazing stories!

@Tamijo Thanks for the comment!
    My sims haven't started dating, but it's good to spend one or two weeks focusing on jobs and skills.
    By the way, The Funkes's house is one of the best in Appaloosa Plains. (I think it's the Riffins's one). Did you manage to get rid of those ghosts?

@Brandontaylor It's really cool to be able to play for a few generations in a town and then click on the family tree and see how the other sims got connected. I did it once in 2014, but since I play in long and I haven't been playing many hours anymore, it's been super slow. The Langeraks in your save are really cool!

@bekkasan I don't play celebrities in my games, so paparazzis are just background sims. They don't annoy me, but they often crash on parties XD
    **Walking has been ok because I've been waking up early. The best moment is between 6 and 7 to leave home. Last Friday, I walked to the clinic and got too tired, so, I stayed home on Saturday. I kind of missed it. Let's see during this semester. My biggest issue is lack of salt in some foods. I won't use sugar, oil or salt until I go to a good doctor and get a right prescription (I had a problem this Friday and I will try to find a second opinion). I hope you can do it, being a full time couch potato may not be a good idea.
    **The vet career sounds cool! After a few years, there aren't enough careers. LOL

@DivaDoodle I love the idea that Cabana will get married with that outfit. It fits well a cerimony on the beach.

Happy simming, everyone!
    edited January 2021
    A few screenshots from my last gameplay. It's already the second week in Starlight Shores.

50869695998_3071e4f768_h.jpgScreenshot-68 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    @bekkasan at the gym talking to a townie.

50869696153_e2fe91f56a_h.jpgScreenshot-58 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Camila as MiLA (it's her stage name) in her first gig at the park. XD

50870405166_3ddb8c8bc5_h.jpgScreenshot-45 by Marcos Da Silva, no Flickr
    Cauã wanted a tatoo but I had forgotten his swimwear.

I think I'm going to take a break and play another town.

--- x --- x ---

I also decided to upload my sims to the exchange.

original.jpg
    Link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9440983

original.jpg
    Link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9440982
    The Castros, the first version is as a single couple and the second is with their children and a few skills.

original.jpg
    Link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9440981
    Camila and Cauã after a week playing them.

original.jpg
    Link: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9440980
    Daniel and Cadu, also after a week. Both of them are cops, but Daniel wants to be a magician.
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    @thuggishsplicer Oh a beach wedding would be nice, but the beach here isn't so lovely, well not compared to Sunlit Tides! :)
    Thank you for uploading your sims to the exchange, that is so nice of you! :) What happens, I wonder if I don't have pets? I love Zé Roberto's face! and his partner is so nice!

@Tamijo Very interesting new story! you Know I am interested already, as it is how I like to play! :)
    Is Greg Preston’s world populated?

@Brandontaylor Oh good Riverview! I'm happy to see your sims here!

@alexandrea Thank you I love them! especially Danny now! the mats are essential for me!
    Your sims are Stunning!
    LOL at the doggie peeking at his favorite person in the bed! <3
    Eli <3 Nice!

@GraceyManor Love your Update! Linda wth! I have trouble relating to her.
    Ouch! poor Ryan!

@Nikkei_Simmer When did Torao get such hairy fore arms? He is nice to stick up for Holly.
    ok let's just say it is a very very good idea to just go ahead and Keep Satoshi dressed as is! ;)

@Satanu_Reeves I like your update! The beach picture is so nice! I wish I were there right now!
    I love seeing sims on dates and in love!
    What a beautiful place for a proposal! Did you create that? it is SO good!
    I'm so glad Joey said Yes to Callum! <3

@bekkasan, Not quite! Faelie knows all her former friends, and former job. I don't think she has recollection of any past misdeeds or past romance as she has the clean slate. yes she had a fuzzy recollection of someone, but it may have been a dream. Just as all Medicines do not act exactly the same on all humans---not all Potions act exactly the same on all sims.

@AlexaKry Yes you must be back! we all need you and your story! <3 Faelie did that hair on her own, not what I gave her. Tulip will be Mad! LOL

@Emily4331 Thank you! <3 Max is @AlexaKry 's sim so all the talent is hers! but I adore him even More than her! Don't tell her! :):D;)

@meerkattime I'm so happy to read your comments! TY Yes Don is so changed as Danny! but they were still very much in love when he was Don! She just refused wishes for kids with an evil guy!

''Love the picture of Danny and Belinda with the same thought bubble watching the kids play.'' yes wasn't that great that happened! such a lucky shot! I loved it!

I hope she will stay away from Gladsten too, I think she will! She is SO different now! And she is super crazy about Max!

@Sprottenham ''DivaDoodle Max must think that Faelie has some pretty... "eyes" ! :p'' LOL yes I think he does :D

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I LOVE your photo shoot with your new sims!! <3

@Turjan love your University pics!

<3 Barney and Fred <3

Oh the After face is my fav! I love his eyebrows!
    @DivaDoodle That's a good question! I think the pets would be deleted. If you have any issues, I can upload them without the dogs.
    I play with both Zé Roberto and Julieta since 2014 (at that time they were Robert and Julitta LOL). I think the husband is one of my oldests sims. ^^
    edited January 2021
    Screenshot.jpg
    Linda: I don't think this was a good idea...how do I stop this thing!
    Adam: I tried to warn you, but you wouldn't listen.
    Linda: I neve listen, but help please!
    Adam: Alright, I'm coming.XD

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Adam: When we gonna take dorothy 1 out to test?
    Linda: As soon as we get a stormy day? Its been dryer than the sierra desert here.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Agent Wilson: Building's secure.He may enter.
    Agent Peter: Secrete Service, everyone stand.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Adam: Hey! Isn't this the president's little stooge?
    Linda: behave yourself Adam.
    Agent Wilson: I sir, am the president's personal body guard.Don't
    call me stooge.And don't be rude!

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Ryan: Its alright, Wilson .I've delt with worse insults than that.
    Ryan glanced over at Linda, who looked away, trying to avoid eye contact.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Ryan: Hello, Linda.
    Linda: Hello...is there something we can do for you?
    Ryan: Oh...no, We just wanted to see how your work is going...

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Linda: Its going...I suppose..
    Ryan: I also...wanted to talk about last night
    Linda: There's nothing to talk about.
    Ryan: Linda, please? Just five minutes.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Linda: I have a deadline to make and people are starring.
    Ryan: They're starring at you..
    Linda: And I don't like it,.
    Ryan: They just think you're beautiful.
    Linda: -_- I really have to get these reports in.I do apologize, but
    if you'll excuse me.
    Ryan: Of course.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    Agent Peter: Well, that didn't seem to go as expected.
    Ryan: No, not really...
    Agent: Well, shall we go?
    Ryan: Yes, we have to prepare for the governor's ball.

Episode 1 – Hen House

from here we run at 100% auto

Greg was 55 years old leaving the mountain village, Pongo was four. Greg was known in the village to be a good and brave although sometimes absent-minded man, a bit of a loner that loved his dog more than any human.

Greg Preston’s Diary 1st of June 2724 AD.
    The last week of spring, I build a hen house after which I had 8.500 $ left.
    Today I was walking around the area for harvestable fruits and vegetables. I found an apple tree with some great apples to harvest. It was very hot, I stayed in the shadow of the trees for a long time, before I went home.

FWaQqM3.jpg

The rest of the day I was talking with the chickens, giving them food and water, basically until sunset.

iPuE4vI.jpg

A raccoon came and went through the garbage, I did pick up the trash-can but decided to leave the trash on the ground. Not to scare the animal.

pPEUvfD.jpg

I went to bed around 8 PM, fulfilled with the feeling of being wonderful alone with my animals and the comfort of all the great cheap stuff I did bring along. My mood was high.

FLIInXG.jpg

Comments:

@thuggishsplicer:
    Haven’t seen a single ghost in my save at Appaloosa Plains, besides the one of the dog Rahan that just passed by the 2nd day after he died. Great pictures.

@DivaDoodle: Thanks
    The world may still hold some homeless, if I find them to be interesting, I may use some. At this point I seen 3, none that I liked so they were taken by “Wolfs”. Otherwise, no houses no people no jobs – nothing. At some point, I will off course have to create a storyline twist to get more people, but for now he is as far as we can tell alone in this part of the world.
    I forgot how to do it so that when I google something I don't get sims 4 results.XD
    Anyone know how?

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    The Wedding

An insistent knock has Jamie scrambling to open the door before it wakes Damien and Mary. It looks like it will be a lovely day for a wedding. The sky is a brilliant blue that reminds one of a warm summer's day, and yet large snowflakes fall drowsily from the few clouds in the winter sky. Jamie sincerely thanks the Fates for the lovely day.
    50861230352_256da0e428_o.jpg

A wedding surprise that Jamie ordered for Damien and Mary has arrived. The courier delivers an ice chest stocked with gourmet meals as well as some of their favorite comfort foods like cheesesteak and hamburgers. Everything is prepared, ready to heat and enjoy eating. Jamie puts everything up in the fridge and freezer and prepares their breakfast for them as he can hear one of them in the shower. He leaves a note explaining the hotel stay and the prepared food. He expects Layla to arrive in two days, so he will be back home in time for that. He places covers over the plates, pets Lia and grabs his duffle bag and rides to the hotel. He registers and unpacks his good suit and dresses for the wedding. The books he brought with him are left on the dresser. Jamie wants to continue to try to discover something in the old texts that might help Mary.
    50861230957_f72f2469fc_o.jpg
    50861132681_b7366d583a_o.jpg
    50860415768_df6c56e78e_o.jpg

He heads to Louie Falls and finds the arch, flowers and fire pits have been delivered and placed in front of the iced over pond. It looks lovely and he hopes they will be happy with the choices. Jamie kindles the fires in the pits to provide warmth to the area. He chats with the horses, convincing them to allow the humans to use the park for the wedding with no interference from the local horse population.
    50860415543_633eca4974_o.jpg
    50861132481_348cc51bf0_o.jpg

Mary finishes her shower and goes back in the bedroom to see if Damien is awake. He is! He greets her with a loving kiss.
    “It looks like a gorgeous day for a wedding my love.”
    “I am so very happy Damien. The Fates are kind to provide such a magnificent day for us. I feel they must be happy for us as well.”
    50860415793_28d2a5c437_o.jpg

They walk downstairs arm in arm and find the table set for two with breakfast prepared. Damien spies the note that Jamie left and reads it aloud to Mary as she sits down at the table. They enjoy the gourmet breakfast and toast Jamie with their coffee mugs.
    “Jamie is such a sweetheart to plan the lovely food for us as well as leave us alone for a few days. He did not have to do that.”
    “No, he didn’t, but that is Jamie. Underneath his clowning and sometimes arrogance he has a heart of gold.”
    50861132656_fe8a94bca1_o.jpg
    50860415658_fe8a621335_o.jpg
    50860415578_849fc495c6_o.jpg

After finishing breakfast, Mary and Damien get ready for the wedding. Mary puts on the gorgeous dress she picked out for the wedding. She knew she had the perfect dress to wear for a winter wedding in a trunk in the attic. She floats over to the strange mirror and looks at herself in the dress. She is genuinely shocked to see her real image staring back. It is blurred, but it is her. She closes her eyes and is getting ready to scream for Damien when she looks again. It is her ghostly self in the mirror now. She sighs wistfully. Wishful thinking.
    50867193967_b039f2456d_o.jpg
    50866377353_510a81d4a8_o.jpg
    50867123258_d0f211e02e_o.jpg

Bekka sits on the floor sketching her ideas for Damien and Mary’s bedroom. Now that they have officially become a couple her original idea for the master bedroom must be adjusted. She soon realizes it is time to get ready for the wedding and puts aside her sketch pad and changes into something nice but warm for the wedding.
    50861132756_734f43baab_o.jpg

A limo arrives taking Mary and Damien to the park. The guests are already at the park and they are greeted with congratulations, hugs and hearty handshakes.
    Damien is surprised to see Renauld and Catarina Vanderburg. Renauld explains he saw the marriage license application at City Hall and of course he was the one who approved and signed it. He and Catarina felt they should attend the wedding of two of Hidden Springs most notable residents. He called and spoke to Jamie about the details. “I enjoyed meeting you when you received the award for solving Miss Mary’s case. We both love a great love story and positively had to attend the wedding.”
    “It is our honor to have you both here sir.”

Jamie greets Catarina and welcomes her to the wedding. “I see my Goddaughter Rebecca. Is she a friend of the bride or the groom?”
    “Goddaughter? Rebecca is here at the bride's invitation,” he informs her. Jamie does not want to mislead Catarina and wants her to be aware he has an interest in her. "I met her at the park recently and we have all been getting to know her." Jamie wonders if his courtship of Bekka will be a problem with Catarina. He knows she did not like his motorcycle at all. Surely she knows Rebecca rides a motorcycle. She didn’t trust him until he rid her home of the poltergeists that no other hunter was able to do. She in fact provided a nice bonus for the job. Now he has something else to worry about.
    Catarina excuses herself to Jamie. “I will go introduce myself to the bride. I did meet Mr. Nazario at City Hall when he received his award.”
    Jamie hopes to have a chance to talk with Rebecca, but she is chatting with Emmaline and the wedding is due to start.
    50861131911_879d3e043c_o.jpg

https://youtu.be/DZWYn7VCseY

Damien and Mary take their places under the arch as the music begins to play. Damien playfully catches snowflakes while waiting for the guests to gather to witness the ceremony.
    50861230182_ee750cd34b_o.jpg

Mary places a ring on Damien's finger as she proudly makes her vows to him. “Your love has grounded me, and I'm a better person just knowing you. Your love has revealed a new path in my life. Your faith in me gives me hope for myself and us. Your encouragement to accept what is and may not ever change has helped me grow and find peace. Even with the uncertainties that we face in our future, I know we can face them together with the love that binds us together. You are my heart, my soul, my one, my only. This ring represents a promise that I will love, honor, cherish and stand by your side forever and beyond.
    50861132316_d90cd0a2d7_o.jpg

Damien places a ring on Mary’s finger and holds her in his arms as he vows to her. "Your love completes me and we are no longer two separate people, but a part of each other. Our hearts beat as one. I will keep looking and searching for whatever it takes to bring you back to this world fully and completely. Always know this. I love you as you are now. I will always love you as you are now if this is what the Fates decree for our lives. That will never change. Wear this ring knowing that you are mine, and I am yours, and you are loved with all my heart and every last breath in me.
    50866811587_111d9f3aa7_o.jpg

Jamie is awed by the love they have for each other and he tears up as they say their vows to one another. He can feel their emotions, and he knows their souls are truly bonded this day as it should be. His heart is overflowing for his best friend, and yet it aches to have Rebecca look at him the way Mary looks at Damien. He sneaks a peek over at Rebecca and notices that she seems to be glancing his way with concern on her face, not love.
    50861131651_444608e8cc_o.jpg
    50866789452_9c2f7319ae_o.jpg

The vows are said, and Damien and Mary are now husband and wife. He kisses his bride and she returns his kisses as the guests toss rice at them, a symbol of fertility and prosperity. Damien can’t seem to stop kissing Mary and the guests clap as he dips her and kisses her once again.
    50866789397_ec2c8a0d06_o.jpg
    50861230462_01ea2d625c_o.jpg

A beautiful cake had been baked and decorated for the wedding. Damien and Mary cut the cake and invite everyone to enjoy a slice. A few of the guests, including the ghosts, had to leave a little early. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding and Damien and Mary enjoy sitting with their friends eating cake and chatting about the wedding and various other plans.

Catarina sat next to Mary while eating and talked to her about what she wanted to do with her life. A few weeks ago Mary would have been tongue tied and retreated in her shell at such an approach. Damien’s love gave her the confidence to answer Catarina honestly. “I plan to take things one day at a time for now. We are getting closer to spring, and I am usually pulled back to the netherworld at that time. We are still investigating options and hope to stop that course from happening. Damien and I are realistic it still might happen.
    “My dear, you and Damien are both very brave, and the love shines very strongly from both of you. I know you can handle whatever comes. If I can do anything to help, I will. Renauld’s ancestors were royalty and we have quite an archive of old texts. I will start going through them and see if I can find anything that might help. I will send word to you right away if I find anything.”

“Mrs. Vanderburg, that is so awesome of you to offer. I will tell Jamie if you discover something, or you could contact him directly.”
    “Jamie?" She questions as she looks over at Jamie who is chatting with Renauld. “He’s the ghost hunter right?”
    “Oh yes, but Jamie is much more than a ghost hunter, ma'am. He has studied the occult and the supernatural since he was very young and has great knowledge and understanding of what could be dangerous to try. He is also very sensitive to emotions and able to help troubled souls whether they are ghosts or humans or supernaturals. Without even seeing me, Jamie was able to take away much of my anger that had built up inside of me over the decades. He and Damien saved my soul. Jamie with his skill and Damien with his love. I was close to turning into an evil poltergeist.”
    Catarina Vanderburg looks at Jamie and nods her head as she thinks to herself that she needs to have another chat with this interesting and overly confident young man.

Before long the newlyweds are saying their goodbyes and hugging everyone and thanking them for making their day truly special. Damien gives Jamie a tight hug. “Thank you for all you’ve done, but most of all thank you for helping me find Mary.”
    “Enjoy your brief honeymoon. I wish we could have arranged a trip. Perhaps next year. Don’t forget to feed Lia. I’m certain she would love some leftover lobster.” he grins at Damien knowing he would not forget Lia. “Please let me know if Layla shows up early. She is freakin' scary, and I don’t want y’all left alone with her.”

Damien and Mary enjoy the limo ride home as they sip a glass of celebratory nectar in between passionate kisses home.
    50860414918_eaf3d3d350_o.jpg
    50860414883_224598fb1c_o.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey friends. :) Picking up where I left off on page 4110.

@DivaDoodle The name Quigley makes me chuckle for some reason. ;) Maybe cause it's cute and fits the kid so well. :blush:
    Max and Faelie are so adorable. <3
    If they are 'completely irresistible" then Why and Who is resisting? :|
    ^I know, right? So frustrating. :(
    Kiss! <3
    I think it's so lame sims can come out of the "Tardis" as a Tragic Clown. :confounded: I wonder if there's a mod to eliminate that. I don't want to mess with Retuner on it... (I got burned! :lol: )
    I hope they get the wishes to be more intimate with each other, as in dating and woohooing. 🙏 Because yeah they are adorable together! (Oh the consignment job was the issue? Whew... I didn't know that would interfere with relationships. :confused: )
    I loved the pics of them watching the stars and then woohooing. So romantic. <3 And yay! :smiley:
    ----
    Oooooh, learning about Faelie's backstory! :grin:
    "Fresh as the dawn on the Vernal Equinox; Pure as the crystallin snowflake as it floats down to the grass; Naked as the glass." Jin maniacally wishpered.
    ^I like that. :) But I am worried what Jin is up to. :neutral:
    OMGosh this picture is sooooo cute!!!
    QZKxMf2.jpg
    ^Why have I not seen it in my game? :confused: Or maybe I don't remember. It's been a while since I've played with toddlers.
    I can't get enough of Danny (and Max). :love:
    I like that Faelie is keeping Max in line. :smirk:
    Faelie?
    "I'm going to love him till his eyes roll back in his head"
    ^Oh my! :smiley:
    Lol! Thank goodness he finally got up and stopped her from leaving! :lol:
    It should've been called "Profess love." :blush:
    Aww, they are officially a couple now. <3<3 Yay!

@Brandontaylor Happy Birthday to the triplets. :)
    I really need to learn how to use Porter...
    Good Riverview townies...let me think: I think the Simovitchs are fun, so is the Broke family. They were fun to play in TS2 as well. :)
    Thanks for the reply comments. <3

@bekkasan The wedding set up is already looking wonderful! :mrgreen:<3
    I guess those horses can't resist Jamie. ;)
    Does a rainbow picture count if you can barely see the rainbow?
    ^I say, Yes. :blush: It's lovely. :love:
    Yeah those are the Shue kids. I always find it sad to see kids fighting in the Sims. (Especially adults fighting with kids). :cry: But yeah those purple gloves really have to go! :lol:
    YAY! The wedding part of your story! :smiley: I'm gonna head on over to your story thread to read it there and post my comments. <3

@GraceyManor Oh my goodness Linda just stay with Ryan! :lol: He totally digs you. And you dig him. <3
    Nice mansion. 👍
    ----
    Darn Burglars...
    Oh boy. Another guy coming into the picture? ;)
    ----
    Thanks for the reply comments. :) No worries about missing my tags, I've gotten kinda used to it... (I wish the devs would fix it too. :( )
    I keep worrying that if I start causing mayhem in my towns I might enjoy it a little too. :lol::naughty:
    ----
    Ugh, I don't think that was the best move on Ryan's part. :grimace: I sense jealously. But in a way, I kinda can't blame him...
    Woah she slapped him? :open_mouth: Hoo boy. They need to communicate better. I hope they can patch things up.
    ----
    Wow, Adam's rudeness was bold towards that security guard. :grimace:
    Oh dear Linda, just let Ryan talk to you. 🤦‍♀️ He wants to make up and you should give him the chance. *sigh*

@AlexaKry Enjoyed your little story bit there. :) I need to catch up!
    ----
    Seems as if Shane is starting to make a big mistake! I hope Emily can stop him before he really makes it!!
    ^Indeed. ;)
    I wonder how long the "relationship" between him and Haley will last now and what turns and twirls it will cause when he eventually leaves her, problably with her being pregnant. So much ways to unfold just his story!!!!
    ^There really is now that you mention it. :grin: I hope with the direction I'm going with him, you'll like it. :blush:
    Thank you for the wonderful comments. <3 (And thanks for reading. It's okay if it's slow. :kissing_heart: )

@Kkffoo Welcome back to The Sims 3 and welcome to the thread! :smiley:

@Turjan Thank you my friend. :blush:
    So do you plan on Sam taking over not only Alex's bench press, but also his girlfriend?
    ...I'm not at liberty to say, but, you'll have to wait and see. :mrgreen:;)<3
    ----
    Playing in Uni is always super fun for me. :grin:
    I find the faces sims make when they try to talk during lecture hilarious. "What kind of bs did you just say?"
    ^Lol, right!? :lol:
    Here, all eight of them abuse the science project for a giant jam session during the weekend.
    ^Ha ha! That picture was awesome! :lol: One of the best I've ever seen!
    Way to go Jillian! :star: (She's very pretty, btw. :) )
    The "after face." :joy:
    Love The Big Bang Theory! :smiley: We have Seasons 1-8 on DVD and I should watch them again sometime.

@Sprottenham I'm glad to hear Error Trap is making your load times better! :star: Many people swear by the mod, but the funny thing is...I've found it to cause more issues in my game than good which is...strange when you think about it. :confused: I guess everyone's games - and computers - are different.

@Tamijo Gee, I think you've been exposed to way more music than I have! :open_mouth: 👍
    Enjoyed your posts. :)
    emorrill - nice with the dog name, Oddi is also an actual RL dog that I had growing up at my patents Home, my own dog (sadly passes now) was named Muddi, to keep a related name to her. My wife called her Muddisan (or Muddichan) that why i sometimes use Oddisan in the story.
    ^Aww, that's really cool. :blush:
    Awesome places the town has. :star: I try to add a few fancy and entertaining lots to my worlds, I just wish more sims would show up when my Sim(s) arrive there (like what would happen in TS2). I can't stand it when the fun places are dead. :(
    ----
    Your new survival story sounds great so far! :smiley: I'd like to read more. (Please don't let that be our future...when you mentioned a long series of global pandemics...Lord please... :( )
    ;)
    How did you set up your world settings like that, with the taxes and bills? Story Progression??
    Glad to see that Greg had a fulfilling day. :)

@Sorak4 Enjoyed your post, and also your new signature pic. :joy: That's awesome!

@Emily4331 OMGosh I have to copy and paste those tips you shared with me into Notepad or something so I can refer back to it when doing photoshoots. :star: Thank you! :kissing_heart:

@meerkattime *Waves* Always great to see you girl. :kissing_heart:

@Karritz I really like Cathy's hair color. :)

@polrbear *Waves* Sorry to hear the cc purge is taking longer than expected. :( Been there...been there. <3

@Silverofdreams30 I see you followed Emily4's tips she gave to me and it paid off! Your photos look lovely! <3 Beautiful sims too. :) That last picture is super cute. :blush:

@Nikkei_Simmer Wow. All that drama between Bebe, Holly, Parker and Ethan was entertaining to say the least. :lol: I don't blame Holly for being upset about knowing her guy is continually lusting after a girl that's already taken... It would make me feel like I'm not enough to him and...not pretty. :cry: Wake up Parker!!
    Man, why is Satoshi looking sexy in those pictures to me? ;):p
    Excellent writing as usual my friend. :star:

@alexandrea
    Wow this thread really moves pretty fast. That's really cool.
    ^It really does! :mrgreen: You should've seen it a few years ago. We'd get 4-5 pages a day on weekends with everyone posting. It was hard to keep up with, but I miss it. <3 And many simmers that don't post anymore... :cry:
    Enjoyed your post. :)

@thuggishsplicer
    emorrill I'll try to show up more often this year. :-D
    I'm really glad that you're still writing your amazing stories!
    ^That would be awesome. 🤗
    Aww, thank you. <3 I don't think I can ever stop writing Sims 3 stories now. :blush:
    Caua's underwear pattern! :lol: Nice!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Hey does anyone know which pack the face masks come from(I miss my william XD) lol.
    they seem to be missing from my game and I'm pretty sure its a game item and not CC.
    I used them in my super hero saves to.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,405 Member
    edited January 2021

I forgot how to do it so that when I google something I don't get sims 4 results.XD
    Anyone know how?

your search terms, "Sims 3", -4, -"TS4"

I truly can't stand it when someone turns around and sticks TS3, Sims 3 in the search engine optimization when what they're posting up is Sims 4 stuff.

Feedback
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer goodness, why in the heck would Holly stay with such an silly boy mooning after another girl. Way more princes in life, toss that toad back into the swamp!
    I love long hair on guys, but not on Satoshi! :open_mouth:

If Parker doesn’t smarten up and keeps mooning over River, he’s going to lose Holly... ~evil grin~ to an unattached Chikamori cousin who just happened to come from Japan. :mrgreen: I like the analogy. @bekkasan. :mrgreen:

Satoshi joined a rock band...you know, 80s hair metal... so he decided to wear long hair, but well, it’s going to be the 90s shortly in this game...and well...he really needs to get with it.
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer When did Torao get such hairy fore arms? He is nice to stick up for Holly.
    ok let's just say it is a very very good idea to just go ahead and Keep Satoshi dressed as is! ;)

@DivaDoodle Gosh, I have no idea; oh wait, I do. It’s NRAAS Dresser and its propensity to drop hairs on everyone when they age up or change outfits. I see I shall have to baby-sit Dresser and make it stop doing that. @igazor???

He’s always had this sense of fairness and he doesn’t feel it’s right for Parker to keep drooling over River when Holly loves Parker and wants 100% of his commitment.

:mrgreen: Unfortunately that means that he won’t be able to go outside.
    Tia: “Excuse me, Mr. Chikamori... are you aware that there are decency laws in Sunset Valley that need to be obeyed?”
    Satoshi: ?
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer Wow. All that drama between Bebe, Holly, Parker and Ethan was entertaining to say the least. :lol: I don't blame Holly for being upset about knowing her guy is continually lusting after a girl that's already taken... It would make me feel like I'm not enough to him and...not pretty. :cry: Wake up Parker!!
    Man, why is Satoshi looking sexy in those pictures to me? ;):p
    Excellent writing as usual my friend. :star:

@emorrill, there’s a heavy chapter coming up...spent all last night working on it, but first of all I still have to post the last section of Chapter Six. Each of these chapters is running into 12 pages (text only) which is great for fanfiction.net, However, not so much for the forum, when I have to split the chapter into four or more parts just to post it.

I agree with you, poor Holly needs to either tell Parker to **** or get off the pot. If he’s going to continually pine for River, then he’s going to lose out on a darn fine girl. I’m starting to focus on others in the town that affect the Chikamori family, mainly because to just focus on River and Haruo only would take about six pages of text each chapter...and well, that’s what writers do, flesh out the characters; just as you did with the characters on your story. Of course it makes for an interesting save file setup since I am still lost on how to play rotationally. But I want those to make the town a bit more of a focus in my stories instead of just focusing with a magnifying glass on River and Haruo in this, hopefully...final reboot...of the saga. :p

Why is Satoshi looking all smexy... um... well...my XY chromosome has absolutely no idea. :mrgreen: Perhaps you should ask my wife. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top