Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

The Watcher Watches 73-75 trying to catch it up here. sorry for being absent minded! :o

73 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters - Love -

I check on Bea, She is Orange!
    77GA0t7.jpg
    She also has a wish to eat 20 jelly beans! :o I lock it in but am scared to let her do it! Maybe she will just do it on her own. Watcher doesn't want to be the cause of a death! Even if it's a fun way to die, like eating yummy jelly beans!

"Watcher?" yes Bea "Jelly Beans!"
    z2wYoc1.jpg
    X5C9DLZ.jpg

With Bea having that jelly beans wish, Danny thinks it is a good idea to start a garden of death flowers and life plants. We get a slip-n-slide as well.
    4Lfschu.jpg
    krT5hER.jpg
    zVaWebP.jpg

I think Musa wants to marry Bianca, he will Not stop with the wedding ring thoughts!
    Ndlr8N4.jpg
    Bianca skipped work today, she dressed for it but the didn't go. She wants to stay with Musa.
    1g5XBVX.jpg

Danny, Musa, Belinda And Bianca are all talking. Danny and Belinda find out that Bianca and Musa have become exclusive Steady's.
    Oh! Danny must know More than the others, as he now considers Musa his Brother In Law! I don't know why OR How Danny knows this!!!
    uKGU4GS.jpg
    Danny and Belinda are happy for them, and their love. Love makes Bianca way less annoying! :)
    K3yjv1K.jpg

Watcher dislikes directing sims, but also dislikes annoying sims! No matter how much I try to distract Bea from constantly casting, she goes right back to it when she is finished. She will literally cast the Entire Day, using magic for bathroom, hunger and sleep. Here is the 1st set of the 9 dishes I made her prepare., to fulfill her wishes for cooking. How was her skill so high when I first got her?
    cSODMtN.jpg

Bianca is Childish.
    iUrQy5Z.jpg
    Xmptn7G.jpg
    WKXjxSW.jpg

"Bea, I want to confess to you my love for Musa"
    3yJeBx3.jpg
    Bea says "No, I don't want to hear it." that made Bianca sad. They keep losing friendship.
    w5R3jFm.jpg
    "Guess how many jelly beans I ate?"
    MyokTGc.jpg
    "The entire bush!"
    Wuszrtj.jpg
    xPaNvtk.jpg

These two are hot and heavy All. The. Time! They will flirt all day with each other, if I let them!
    I do let them! ;)
    DNXgYjH.jpg

Watcher is Very Mad! WHO did this to poor Danny, right before his First Day on the job?!!! :#
    A4PdXLB.jpg
    Luckily for the guilty one, Danny got his promotion anyway!

Bianca gives Musa an expensive gift. They are both so happy about it! Being snobs, possessions are extremely important! :)
    o2mHm8p.jpg

Later on while they are chatting, Musa blurts out "I'm going to marry you Bianca!"
    ptVwCI4.jpg

Both girls are quite stunned to hear this! But Musa can't hide his feelings.
    eHCfx56.jpg
    QPlVycR.jpg
    xSijt1c.jpg

74 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters - Bébé -

A new maid came today. Bea is interviewing him, His name is Vance Ambrose.
    NRUFCXF.jpg
    EKe9rbJ.jpg
    They like each other.
    gyWiBzm.jpg
    WDNCNbm.jpg
    I just hope he is not one of those window looker outers, drives me cray-cray.
    abxKnSD.jpg
    pYNaEKX.jpg

Honestly those two! and Right during Bea's interview of Vance!
    gUFzAVk.jpg
    9PjRIBK.jpg
    I'm not quite certain but this may be part of the interview. I forget.
    euAwpkh.jpg
    Bea likes him.
    1JGcKFy.jpg
    9ELssiX.jpg
    Bea likes him A Lot!
    d3Gc5iY.jpg
    9K0Ikqz.jpg
    GEjcg6n.jpg
    "I like her, Watcher" aw You'll need to play your cards right, with this one Vance.
    YYpapR9.jpg

<3
    6j0flPq.jpg
    I forgot to tell you, that when Danny got his Bébé Wish, and New Job, he went right home to tell Belinda about it!
    This news led to some Serious Lovin! <3 And they heard the Lullaby!!! :)

All day long Danny and Belinda pretended that they hadn't heard any lullaby, just to 'keep practicing'
    and insure that their Bébé Wishes, would come to fruition!!! ;)

zxsBrMr.jpg
    QegZ5qs.jpg
    IzMzIpy.jpg
    qFCn5dy.jpg
    I hear the lullaby!
    "We didn't hear anything Watcher!"

Belinda gets her notice , and Danny already knows! telepathy! :)
    tB7fuZe.jpg
    Danny says "Hon, I got the promotion!"
    r5YgE7v.jpg
    6kbYQth.jpg
    Belinda says "I don't mean to trump that, But, We're going to have a Bébé!!!"
    mlGyX8g.jpg
    FGKuzHk.jpg
    mUxFWVb.jpg
    "This is incredible!" "You are incredible!!" says Danny
    ZYSud0V.jpg
    4nQzhfB.jpg

<3

75 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters - Boyfriends -

Bea asks Vance to stay over, again. She sure likes him.
    tO7gXSg.jpg
    fGc7RSX.jpg

GBux9zv.jpg
    "Watcher, will you get me another jelly bean bush?"
    No, Bea, one is enough! You need to find other hobbies! Don't you want to learn to garden?
    "Not really. I Do like sweets!"
    hYyz1sy.jpg
    lol

O2BMzbb.jpg
    Danny walks by, smiling. He thinks it is good for Bea to have some one. She seems nicer lately!
    He hopes it works out!
    nLOTvwG.jpg
    2VESgVg.jpg
    He even does Vance's job, to give him more time to chat and flirt with Bea!

DfG28WS.jpg
    Vance confides to Belinda "I'm very new to being a free range sim,
    I really don't know how to even act when I'm not doing my job,
    should I just look out of the windows to keep out of the way, when I'm not cleaning?"

Bianca fills him in "Well Vance, you can if you want to, but you Might try doing some other activities!
    If something that others are doing looks interesting to you, come join in!
    Or if you think of something you'd like to try, Try it! Pretty much everything is OK."

Later Watcher finds Vance doing what he likes to do, then trying something new!!
    Neat,
    mLP2PfB.jpg
    Frugal,
    NB6EkpH.jpg
    Polite! ;) Vance's Proper way to ask for a pillow fight! lol
    Diiwukv.jpg
    wYQfGqa.jpg
    1mcicKa.jpg
    LP7nKZu.jpg
    rkfPFG4.jpg
    on8NRxb.jpg

Watcher finds Vance just kind of dorky and cute, he likes to join in the fun now!
    0JI9VSK.jpg

Danny notices Vance looking like he is feeling a bit unsure about himself, he wants to help him.
    "Hey there Vance, I just want you to know you can help yourself to food or anything you'd like" says Danny
    " and there are books in the library, TV, music, please make yourself at home!"

Vance gratefully replies "I do thank you Danny, I am getting a bit sleepy."
    Watcher watches what Vance will choose.
    DvZOyu0.jpg
    BmMyOkJ.jpg

Watcher sees that Bianca and Musa are continuing their love affair in their dreams.
    These two seem to be good for each other. When they aren't dreaming about each other they dream of police cars.
    lol I wish I had control of Musa to see his LTW.
    L3PGOiv.jpg

Vance is getting ready to go in the wardrobe with Bea.
    aaqj1qS.jpg
    I didn't know their expression would change! I love it!
    BUn42f9.jpg
    Vance and Bea think the wardrobe is the greatest thing ever!
    7YN1Q8T.jpg
    p7NelOW.jpg

Musa has been thinking and talking about houses lately, a lot!
    "Vance this is a really great household, I wished I lived here, don't you?"
    h5SGCBy.jpg
    Bianca is thinking ''hey we don't know Vance well enough yet"
    Bea replies "I know him! :)

The next day when I click on Bea, I almost missed this! Vance is too cute! I wonder if he bowed beforehand?
    OveItkc.jpg

And since Vance wants it, and Watcher likes him, I have Bea ask.
    lNS5EgV.jpg
    CNSZ8Wd.jpg

Yes that's right, Watcher is fulfilling Vance's thought! :D
    :) I can't help it, I just Like him! And I do think Bea is happy about this! She hasn't even Zapped him, yet!.

<3

• TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Chapter 7.0 Intruder

A burglar came to their house, closing in on mother’s bed in the dark, his hands reached her neck trying to strangulate her, farther woke up and attempted to intervene now fighting the intruder, somehow ending out on the balcony, farther was hit by his fist and fell over the railing of the balcony, he never reached the ground just fell and fell, now surrounded by white light, thinking this is the white lights of death.

Farther woke up bathed in sweat, the bedsheet duvet and pillow soaked. A horrible nightmare, must have been the night at Nekudemus inspiring this bad dream.

c3ouSBa.jpg

A few months later

Mother no longer working decided to register as a freelance writer again, after registration she took down to the now famous EdnaMary Metro Station to get some food. Carol Funke was there today, performing new tunes she had written.

Carol is a daughter of the Funke household just across the street from us, she moved out from the family some time ago, but the house she lived in was demolished due to the city expansion plan. Later she moved in with an older CEO from the contractor company Mr. Singleton. Evil rumours would claim she did some WoHo to get into a house like that, but don’t trust everything you hear, maybe he just felt sorry for pushing a young girl like that to homelessness.

81ni36o.jpg

David’s daughter Angie was pregnant again, spending her maternity leave rebuilding the home with crib and more beds, maybe hoping her partner Spencer Funke might move in.

Angie last day in town before she got the baby was a trip down to the hairdresser. Not to get a cut, just to tell her friend and stylist Gavin how exited she was. Her farter David’s former lover Benni was also in the shop that day. Two day later Angie gave birth to her 2nd son Stephen Loveland.

j3b5ARR.jpg

Rahan was now almost 18 years old, unbelievable for a dog his size. Oddi eating all the time, was now almost as big as he was. Most of the furniture in our house looked like a pile of trash after a few weeks, spending some money replacing it with new models.

YytU0Q5.jpg

My maternity leave was over, so I took another interior design job. The client was Kristian Biddle, the farter of the child living in the house, but not married he was no living there himself. I did a room for the teenager. Sadly, it turned out he had no money or at least was not willing to pay, although I believe I did a good job. He never turned up at the house.

Before
    (it is not that I did not turn the light on, that was all the light there was)

nyZ7M1F.jpg

After

8QBsoBZ.jpg

Editorial
    That was what actually happened in-game, the farther was not living in the house, but was the client, he never came to evaluate and no payment was made.

@DivaDoodle: Thanks for comment
    Will comment on 73 + at your place later, probably tomorrow.

@bekkasan: thanks for comment.
    Still not sure in the Metro will work for AI-Sims, did down a mod but haven’t tested yet
    Nice to see you Supernatural Island and the resort being tested by sims, many nice buildings and venues to explore.
    As you say Hall of Wisdom is a great building.
    Always a pleasure to see the ceilings with texture, gives much better screenshots.

@Sprottenham
    Thanks for comment and thanks for clarifying, don’t make changes to you way of posting, now I know the different post with come together at some point.

@GraceyManor:
    Darn the annoying Boss turned up, but good to see Ryan is still at the right side.

@Silverofdreams30: Thanks for comment

All the children and teens, waiting outside the school door for the headmaster to call them in at 9 AM

LKluWRD.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@sorak4 That is a pretty cool idea to make them all immortal. Good luck with where you go next with them.

@Brandontaylor Have fun whichever you play! Oh, poor Dwight becoming an elder! Oh...Christopher? :grin:

@GraceyManor Thanks! I agree the balloon is very romantic.
    Had to snicker a little a lot at Ryan making the papers.
    Aha, bad boss man. They will be sorry they didn't listen to her. The water temp of the pond alone and nothing able to grow in it should scare the devil out of them.
    Awww! Sweet kiss!

@Karritz Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy the rainbow pictures.
    I always forget our climates are opposite each other. I've got my room heater working overtime right now as my heat pump is on the fritz and I've been too busy to schedule a repair person out. At least I can pay for it with all the work. :smiley:

@Sprottenham I will look for your thread in CC. I have threads in CC as well to help keep track of the updates or they will get lost in here. :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 I hope you have enjoyed your break.

@DivaDoodle They why did you have Belinda use a potion to stop being a witch? Was that one of her or Danny's wishes? Or just tired of the spell casting sisters causing mayhem? :grin: It sort of seemed to be in relation to her getting preggers though. Perhaps I misread it.
    hehe, commented on your thread about the new maid! :grin:

@Tamijo What a horrifying dream!
    Congrats on more babies in the save!
    Much nicer room for a teen. That is terrible she didn't get paid!
    Thanks! I do try to do the ceilings in the things I build now. I didn't for years but it does look better.

I had to test the changes I made and put Judy and Jorge back to work. It's still pouring rain so I adjusted the Tempest mod and hopefully it will slow down the rain. I still forgot to buy umbrella's for them.
    50844800137_46a30e08bc_o.jpg

While I was checking one of the other builds they explored the house since I remembered to buy it furnished this time. Jorge was shocked at the baby stuff in the house. He wonders if Judy is keeping secrets. Judy really liked the painting. She wasn't worried about the baby stuff. She knows this is not her final house.
    50844717996_d050be91a5_o.jpgScreenshot-2 by sanann1989, on Flickr

I guess they thought I wanted the bed tested.
    50843987828_a10f819524_o.jpgScreenshot-6 by sanann1989, on Flickr

This is the other side of the bedroom. I've already assigned this house to a single father and his baby girl. Mother either died in childbirth or abandoned them after the birth. Haven't decide which. I've already picked out the father from my multitude of saved sims. It is one that @coco made.
    50843987868_9f7fea8eea_o.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    I had to go back, I tried playing new saves, but somehow it's hard to play another one after all I've done with the Slayers and co.

So I wanted to do a bit of a small "blast from the past" type feeling. Ashes went and got herself out something very very... Familiar.
    iunVklW.jpg
    It looks pretty nice and... Witchy. She's even finally stopped wearing heels with everything and switched to the old boots, albeit you might not really notice that.

Que the phonecall to get moving, oddly enough I can see concern from Elvira there. She's probably thinking whats inspired Ashes to want to move so badly.
    lSnB04g.jpeg

Truth is, she just wants to get away from the big city.

From a big city, into a small city. Starlight Shores could easily prove to be pretty eventful, wannabe magicians, smalltime celebreties and namely no other vampires.

At least you didn't forget your Umbrella lass.
    gg5cS3B.jpeg

So I've made sure she's gotten herself straight on track making sure everythings up to scratch to fix up her mechanical, no pun intended... Ah Morrigan is also choking herself. I figured this was amusing enough to keep in frame.
    gfsPmwN.jpeg

Same for Morriganl, although the two Elviras probably don't need to do too much for now. Lots of new books to read apprentally.
    ReR964r.jpg

Brace for it.
    FCAajoW.jpeg

I'll get properly playing tomorrow, probably less time to play overall than before, but I'll still fit in some updates. Today was just the prep and getting everything set in mostly! I did make sure to take a certain something with them, because the end isn't the end yet for someone.
    L9q8VGi.png

@Tamijo OMG scared me!!! Excellent picture in the white light!!! great update!!!

@bekkasan Danny was asking himself if they really wanted to add to the witch population, after living in the house with 3 of them. :D And since Danny gave up easily being a Vampire, for Belinda, She gave up her occult for him! If either wishes for their occult back I will give it.

I think EA went overboard, I rather give it when they ask. Tulip asked and Don had asked. I want the town more balanced and for the occults to be special, not dominate. :)

aw they were being kind! I think they did a good thing testing the bed! it helps you watcher! it might have needed replacing if it creaked! LOL

Beautiful house!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hey friends. :)

Sorry I haven't posted any comments in the past few days...but I've been reading and handing out Awesomes. <3 Just been busy and also feeling a little emotionally drained as we are still wondering which direction hubby will be going with employment. He still hasn't been offered a job and it's been over 6 months since he was laid off... :(

He does have a 2nd interview with a very promising (and fulfilling job) in West Virginia this week - helping military veterans and their families. It's right up his alley and we feel it would be a great job and a lovely place to live so we're keeping our fingers crossed and praying that he gets it. 🙏 On the flip side, he's waiting to hear back if he landed a job with Chevron - which is a local job - and we're wondering if he'll hear from that before this 2nd interview with the WV job or after? And how we're going to deal with that. It's just getting kinda complicated. :lol: (I'm like, "God, what plans do you have in store for us? Could you throw us a bone or something?" ;) ) And I loathe moving so as nice as it would be to stay here and avoid that, I also recognize what an incredible growth opportunity this WV job could be for our little family so...we'll see what happens. 🤷‍♀️ The thought of doing a move clear across the country like that has had me feeling extremely overwhelmed, but I'm trying to remind myself not to really "worry" about anything until something actually happens! It's so hard not to though. :grimace: (Those of you who have my level of anxiety will understand. ;) ) Anyhoo! There's a little update from my neck of the woods. :)

@DivaDoodle @Nikkei_Simmer @GraceyManor @Tamijo @Sorak4 Your story posts continue to give me laughs and provide a very nice escape from the stresses of everyday life lately. I've loved reading them all! :kissing_heart:

@thuggishsplicer It's been nice to see you post again and read about what's going on in your game. :)
    emorrill Is your Stardew Valley story complete on your blog? I haven't explored blogs in a while.
    ^Yes, I have it all there on my blog in its own section. :blush: (I still have yet to complete the story though. ;) )
    Here's a direct link to Chapter 1 and you can go from there. Thanks. <3
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/pelican-town-to-sims-town/chapter-1/

@Brandontaylor I don't think I ever properly thanked you for the well wish you gave to our family. Thank you. <3 We're still trying to figure this whole job situation out, but we know that God will lead us in the right direction and provide a way for us to get out there and settled without losing our minds. :lol:

@Emily4331 Great to see you back girl and posting another beautiful sim that you've created. Her eyes look fabulous! :star: It's been fun watching you grow as a creator. :) Hope you are doing well. <3

@bekkasan I didn't realize EA did a rabbithole called "Simagon Alley." (Guess I didn't play in MH long enough...) I love it! :mrgreen:
    Supernatural Island looks like a fantastic world with the BEST lots and I think I need to add it to my game. :smiley: It's always nice to see Jorge and Judy again. They're adorable. :blush: (All your couples are. <3 )
    Ditto, searching for stuff on the Exchange IS horrible! :confounded: I gave up a long time ago. :lol:
    Jorge flexes his manly muscles for Judy after his girlie screams on the coaster by giving her a ride on the gondola.
    ^Lol! :lol: (And they look nice. :smirk: Hee hee! )
    Thanks for the reminder about the hot air balloon mod. :star: My gracious I still don't know how I forgot about it. 🤦‍♀️ I LOVE that creator for fixing it and making it more awesome and realistic! Such romantic shots you took of Jorge and Judy within it. <3
    Of course they had to test out their new bed. :smirk::p
    Hmm, I am curious about this single dad and his baby girl. :)

@Silverofdreams30 *Waves* 🖐 Sorry I haven't been so chatty lately... :( Been busy busy. :kissing_heart:
    Can't wait until I can gift you more stuff on AC. ;)<3

@Turjan Nice to see you pop in my friend. :) Hope you're doing well.
    That car! :lol:

@Sprottenham
    Sometimes, I think of something I can comment on, something I liked, etc., but then I continue reading and then I forget... All of you have really nice looking pictures from your games though, and there are some talented writers on here too.
    ^I understand. You're not alone there. ;)
    Thank you for that sweet comment. <3

@MamaSimTee Great to see you. <3
    Sometimes I wonder if I should've chosen a different platform besides Wordpress for my blog cause it's starting to get complicated with all the - in my mind - ridiculous changes they've made in the past few months, especially with the Editor, but...I ain't got time to start a new one! :lol:

Happy Simming everyone! :grin:

I do hope to have another story update posted within the next couple of days. 👍 Just have to work through a road block. :p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg

Mary Kendall, A Ghost Story
    Something Good

Jamie is still reading when Lia returns home from hunting. She scurries into the house, meowing loudly for help. He hurries to find what is wrong and sees the fleas jumping about on Lia and takes her right upstairs for a bath. Jamie is soaked and has a few scratches once he is done, but Lia is rid of the fleas. He takes another shower and gets ready for the party. The invitation says it is a pool party.
    I didn't know they have a pool. It will be freezing. This must be a joke or some sort of Hidden Springs test. He showers and puts his bathing suit on under his warm clothing.
    50711091462_d0265d7ae4_o.jpg
    50799636577_cc39dd35bf_o.jpg

Jamie places several calls to help get the wedding set up confirming deliveries and arranging to use the park for the wedding. He then calls the oracle explaining about Mary's situation. The oracle is intrigued hearing Mary’s story. "I've never heard of such a thing. I would be interested to meet Mary and Damien and examine their souls and speak to the Fates. You do know there is a price to pay Jamison?"
    "Yes, Layla I know. I know.” Jamie tells her as he rolls his eyes and groans. “What is your price this time?"
    "I will inform you when I get there. I should be there in two days, maybe three. Be ready."
    50799636547_18ecf50ee9_o.jpg

Jamie blanches as she hangs up on him. She could demand anything from my first born child to my mortal soul.
    50799855472_d0070b96a4_o.jpg
    50799855372_be23b3a7a1_o.jpg

Jamie greets Nicholas when he arrives at the party. He entertains him with a funny story about riding his motorcycle over the gorge on his way to Hidden Springs.
    "I'm amazed you survived. You must have some great riding skills on your motorcycle."
    Nicholas reminds everyone to change into their swimsuits.
    50711006266_014f2992af_o.jpg
    50711006211_c8aef8ff8b_o.jpg

Jamie changes and spots Bekka across the room looking incredibly beautiful and alluring in her swimsuit. He turns to go across the room and is stopped by Nicholas before he can get any closer to her.
    50710271333_5c876ec2e1_o.jpg
    50711091227_4f923e884b_o.jpg

Jamie convinces Nicholas to prepare a salad for the guests and hurries over to Rebecca, but gets intercepted by Liam. He listens to Liam who is briefing him about the recent tests that he has made on Mary's ectoplasm. He doesn't understand the technical jargon, but the bottom line is Mary is unique and they already knew that. The results confirm the previous tests. He thanks Liam for the information and walks with him to the kitchen where the others are chatting.
    50711005961_9e41c974f4_o.jpg

He finally makes it over to Rebecca where she is chatting with Cassidy. He says hello and asks about the pool party in winter.
    “Oh, we don’t have a pool.” Cassidy replies. "It’s a fun challenge to see how many will actually go outside and skate on the pond in their swimsuit. The longest time last winter was 23 minutes. Nicholas will announce the challenge shortly."
    Bekka grins at Jamie. “Are you ready for the challenge?”
    "Absolutely! Are you my competition?"
    "I'm going to give it my best shot. I didn't participate last year." A shadow crosses her eyes as she remembers why.
    Jamie watches her expressive face and wants to hold her and kiss the shadows out of her eyes. Instead, he makes her laugh telling her and Cassidy about Damien challenging him to build a snowman in just his towel for running around in the house in his towel in front of Mary and the other female ghosts. "I not only built the snowman but made angels too! I didn't know it but I was practicing for this event."
    The girls laughed as he expected they would and he was happy to see Bekka's eyes light up and the shadow disappear.
    50710271273_6209037cd2_o.jpg

Nicholas announces the challenge to skate on the pond is ready to start. Most of the guests hurry outside and begin skating and Nickolas starts timing. One by one they drop out and rush back inside shivering until Jamie and Bekka are the only two contenders left. Nicholas calls time at 30 minutes and they are co-winners. Their reward, fresh apple pie. Nickolas congratulates the both of them for managing to stay out longer than any of the others.
    50799636807_bf62d31ce9_o.jpg
    50799636747_31c44a9269_o.jpg
    50798772613_4a997b4445_o.jpg

They enjoy their apple pie and Jamie invites Bekka to go with him to the tavern. “Damien and Mary are over there. They said it is a slow night and practically have the place to themselves. Would you like to go with me?”
    “I’d love to go with you.”
    50799636677_a8f4959fbe_o.jpg

Jamie and Bekka arrive and watch Mary and Damien play foosball. Mary is enjoying the game and despite her enthusiasm for it Damien handily beats her at it game after game. “I definitely need to practice this more.”
    50799636637_4b10e825bf_o.jpg

Bekka and Jamie play pool and it is a close game, but Jamie wins. They laugh and cut up like lifelong friends as they tease each other about making or missing shots. Bekka feels comfortable with Jamie and realizes it is because he himself is such an easy going guy. He doesn’t impose any pressure on her and seems to enjoy being with her. She is delighted to spend time with him, getting to know him better.
    50798772448_519c2a39ef_o.jpg

They join Damien and Mary at one of the booths and Mary tells Bekka about the wedding tomorrow.
    “Congratulations to both of you! That is very exciting news.”
    “If you’d like to come, it will be at one pm at the little pond.”
    “I’d love to come. I look forward to it. Is there anything I can do to help?" She volunteers her services.
    “I can’t think of anything, but thank you for offering.”
    They enjoy the rest of the evening until last call is announced and then go there separate ways.
    50798772413_7f3d0e51fd_o.jpg

Jamie follows Bekka as she rides home. He pulls up in the driveway as she climbs off her bike. He tells her how much he enjoyed the party with her company and again at the tavern. Jamie holds Bekka's hand as he walks her up the steps. With his thumb he unconsciously caresses her palm as he tells her he wants to spend more time with her if she will let him.
    Bekka's hand feels tingly from his touch and the butterflies in her stomach are beating their wings in time with her heart. Jamie makes her feel things she never has before. It scares her, yet when she looks in his eyes and sees only his hope that she will say yes, she finds herself unable to tell him no.
    "I would like that as well."
    Jamie explains. "I will be busy in the morning doing whatever Damien and Mary need done. I know you said you would come to the wedding. Will you go out with me after the wedding? I’m going to stay at the local hotel for a couple of days to give them some privacy. Damien considered taking Mary to the resort here in town, but was afraid the Fates might get upset with her being away from the house for a couple of days."
    She nods her head yes. "I would love to go out with you afterwards. That is really sweet of you to give them time alone in the house for a couple of days."
    "They definitely cannot go on a honeymoon out of town which is a shame. The other ghosts will still be there, but I’ve asked them to stay out of the main house for a couple of days and hangout in the basement below the garage. They promised they would if I take them back to the festival one more time. You can join us for that trip to the festival if you like. They had fun the last time and only scared a few of the townspeople."
    "That does sound like fun!" Bekka laughs with enjoyment. "Jamie, you really are a special guy. Not many guys would do what you are doing for your friend and for the ghosts too."
    Jamie shrugs his shoulders. "It's no biggie. Damien would do it for me in a heartbeat. I will see you tomorrow at the wedding. It is not a formal affair since it is outdoors and will probably be snowing. Just a few people are coming for the ceremony."

Jamie hugs her to him as he breathes in her intoxicating scent. He closes his eyes briefly wanting to remember this moment. He lets her go and she enters the house locking the door behind her. He sits on his ride for a few moments not ready to leave wishing he still had her in his arms. He knows he can't rush her but he feels she is starting to relax around him. He knows it will take her a while to trust him. Her ex did quite a number on her and that won't be an easy hurdle for him. He puts his helmet on thinking about his Bekka and a future with her as he rides home.
    50842424313_8e6b57401d_o.jpg
    50843150671_e00542c4c5_o.jpg
    50842424153_27295932f8_o.jpg
    50842424168_ed35b32ac4_o.jpg

https://youtu.be/WKsyxZWQ_g0
    The Watcher Watches 76 & 77

76 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters - Knowing -

Watcher likes to watch the dreams! Bea and Vance
    4JePC6J.jpg
    Bianca & Musa
    L3PGOiv.jpg
    Danny and Belinda
    8W41pTn.jpg
    067vUzt.jpg
    Wedding Cake?

Oh That's right, I'd nearly forgotten that Danny thinks Musa is his brother in law!!! :o
    "I know things, Watcher."
    WFpHu94.jpg
    Indeed!
    Watcher really wishes she could know more of Musa!
    Watcher wonders if Musa thinks Danny is His brother in law?
    I can't wait for morning! It Is Time Musa joins the household! :)

yc5QfYJ.jpg
    Musa joins the household And, YES, Musa thinks Danny is his brother in law! How Interesting!
    "I know things, Watcher"
    LR9XnSe.jpg
    Wow! But, You are only Bianca's Boyfriend!

Musa's LTW is Super Spy! Now Watcher knows what direction to guide him :)
    MtazOKM.jpg
    JrP69ad.jpg
    And there's the wish!

" I like to garden" Vance tells Bea "Do You?"
    vvHNfa2.jpg
    ''Oh yes! I know all about gardening" :D lol she does not!
    zvjNjuc.jpg
    zpFnrHc.jpg
    "Oh that is So Great Bea! We have so much in common! If we lived together, we could garden together!" suggests Vance.
    pFBTWD1.jpg
    :D and Watcher lets Vance move in! :D

Ah, Vance is a green thumb, and bookworm like Bea.
    LTW Swimming in cash. I set them up to get jobs at the bookstore.
    Now Bea won't have to run away from work (hopefully), bookstores are quiet.

Wait! What?! Now Vance and Danny think they are Brother's in law too! :o
    "We know things, Watcher." Vance tells me
    LwUSLSC.jpg
    Yes, I believe you Vance.
    What a crazy game!
    The craziest part is Musa and Vance don't think they are brother's in law. :o
    The craziness should at least be consistent!

Danny asks Belinda to go on a date to the library, they have baby book wishes again!
    EP6VaXr.jpg
    Both get the wish to buy a crib, I try to fulfill for both, but only Belinda's counts.

Bianca gets fired for skipping work so much. She doesn't seem to care, she never played her guitar even once.
    U0QkxKJ.jpg
    "Watcher I don't want to work, I only want to be with Musa" she tells me.
    I understand that, but your LTW is Living in the lap of Luxury, so you need to work.
    You can work with Musa if you want to, it might be fun, you get to dress up in different undercover outfits!
    "ok Watcher, if he will be there, I'll try it"
    Good. :thumbs up: And they are hired!
    jYLBBsn.jpg
    LOL I don't think this is part of the job.
    r5mYkM4.jpg
    "We're undercover."
    44WH0sE.jpg
    I see.

Hey! That is not reading Baby Books!
    6Ei0fdt.jpg
    "We needed a break" says Belinda
    "You don't want us to get eye strain, do you?" asks Danny
    SFpQyfJ.jpg
    lol of course not!
    ImcxVV1.jpg
    now wishes can get fulfilled :)

''Since you are so interested in gardening, I'd like to take you to my favorite place!" Vance tells Bea
    C1oe886.jpg
    UQtAabu.jpg
    YghsIpj.jpg
    AzOncSL.jpg
    They harvest until Bea's skill goes up a notch.

Danny and Belinda finished their books and decide to go to the movies.
    "This is what I'll be doing at my new job, Hon" smiles Danny
    86Tz21s.jpg
    "oh that looks interesting! But you won't bring a creature home, will you?" asks Belinda, a bit terrified.
    4f39PDU.jpg
    f0OhsyZ.jpg
    "No sweetie, Babies don't like to cuddle with metal.''
    utYjJWC.jpg
    ''Besides, they take over chid care!" Danny continues.
    3yL7qvM.jpg
    ''And we want all that wonderful bonding for ourselves" says Danny
    3rlhWsR.jpg
    25KSd4H.jpg
    "Ya we do!" agrees Belinda
    cCPrxVp.jpg
    IRMcrLb.jpg
    zlaC289.jpg
    Babies!!! :):):)

77 The Watcher Watches: The Crumplebottom Sisters - <3 -

Vance says "Bea! come for a tractor ride!"
    "Is it expensive?" Bea asks
    "No it's free, come on dearie, you'll like it!" says Vance
    CgRrzLs.jpg
    sZ84bzW.jpg
    Ebzc9Eu.jpg
    EfJG16W.jpg
    hD1mZZs.jpg
    ''That Was Fun!'' says Bea.

"Oh the eggs! the chickies are hatching! I want to see!" says Bea
    HCbTYts.jpg
    e6N4QW7.jpg
    zJQAYhP.jpg
    9YtSlH3.jpg

Rot Ro, It's Charles the evil chicken! He is Very rude to Vance!
    1VO4ppi.jpg
    C7Wykga.jpg
    And attacks him!!!
    Nb81Y91.jpg
    r5mpiF4.jpg
    rXFc3sQ.jpg
    GS6OnIB.jpg

Bianca and Musa are on a date and hit the gym, this will help them in their jobs.
    "I don't really like to work out Musa"
    "Aw a beautiful graceful girl like you, surely likes ballet!" Musa convinces.
    "Well I like being with You, Musa, I guess if we're together, it will be fun!"
    JBbUPzc.jpg
    1u2BCwC.jpg
    Ari and Frida are working out as well.

Danny and Belinda are having such a fun time at the movie theater!
    Danny is showing me he just got another baby book wish, lol, while chatting with cute Cabana Boi!
    "Cabana, Belinda and I are expecting a child!!!"
    "Congrats! That is very exciting news!"
    37mi0lL.jpg
    L6y0Uay.jpg

Oh NO! Horrible Dwayne is being inappropriate to sweet pregnant Belinda! :o
    zL6Ki8W.jpg
    uuxf6ev.jpg
    Danny is not having it! "Bad werewolf! Stay away from my wife!"
    jjG3M2r.jpg
    OW4oBVQ.jpg
    AvhdmGo.jpg
    ubgGp9S.jpg
    Sticking up for her, makes Belinda think Danny is so so wonderful!
    "My Hero!" She grabs him!
    eS6itbP.jpg

Bianca and Musa have arrived to see a movie. I direct Bea and Vance to come as well.
    Bea probably wants to show him her favorite dumpsters! ;)
    Vance introduces himself to Gladsten.
    R6SNRMG.jpg

Bianca and Musa watch the stars.
    xmjux8j.jpg
    5u46zps.jpg
    "This is such a fun date, Musa"
    "I think so too, my delicate flower"
    og5DuxD.jpg
    LK6jxPH.jpg

"I love your kisses, I love everything about you! I love You Bianca" Musa whispers
    83gdcSB.jpg
    "no peeking" teases Musa
    nUz805d.jpg
    "Will you be mine?"
    G5t4cgi.jpg
    1egoCOh.jpg
    0mGTrkU.jpg
    45tetNp.jpg
    t4MESil.jpg

And that night there were no red crossey's, no crossed out wedding rings.
    X7qE8ug.jpg
    ut oh....well hopefully it's just dreaming of Belinda's baby.
    6iDpwW9.jpg
    "No it's not, Watcher"
    oh boy
    Zc10muE.jpg

@emorrill Wishing you Calm until you guys know what's going On! I pray that the Best job & outcome is given to you you guys! <3 I'm sure you've both made a pro/con list of both jobs, in case they Both want him!!!

@bekkasan oh good UPDATE! I'll read and post over at your place!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Tamijo
    Congrats to your sims and their baby girl.
    Yes, the eruption may be coming closer.Great Screenshot
    of the new office tower! Yup, he over stepped just a little bit.XD

@DivaDoodle
    Belinda looks to be annoyed with the "watcher"
    lol.She's very pretty by the way.

@thuggishsplicer
    Always feels good to start fresh.
    Very exciting! Your photos are great.=)

@bekkasan
    Supernatural island looks nice.I downloaded to use
    for when I participate in gift exchanges.Adorable beach hut!
    The graphics in your game look beautiful.:o

@emorrill
    We all get emotionally drained.Somedays I got a week or two without
    posting and just play for myself.Thank you for your tag ^_^ Glad you enjoying
    my story.

• rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited January 2021
    Tried to share pic but I forgot how :( Help?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    "Hey Ryan.Eddie and I were concerned about ya, we haven't heard from you in
    a while." One of the townsfolk greeted Ryan as he approached the theater.

Screenshot-26.jpg
    "Just not feeling all that well." He responded."Oh? What's wrong?"
    "I don't know...just some upset stomach.Haven't been able to eat much."
    She backs away."You better not have the flu....I can't afford to be sick." XD

back at the house....

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Linda:"What are you guys doing here? Remember Mr.Boss said not to come."
    Melanie: We don't care what he said....I think it was a real "plum" thing of him to
    do to you.
    sammie: Yeah, let me smack some sense into him..the plum!

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Ryan: Who's a plum?
    Ryan interrupted the girls conversation, having no clue what they
    were gossiping about.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Linda: Ryan, this is Sammie and Melanie.Two of my reseach team
    members.And this is Ryan, Mayor of Great Bear.
    Sammie: We were here to tell her what a plum our boss is.
    Ryan: Oh, you mean Mr. Charming, I'd love to smack some sense
    into him as well.

The girls decided to take Linda out to try and cheer her up.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Melanie: Don't make me...Linda...
    Linda: You wouldn't...
    Melanie: Just watch us...Sammie!

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Sammie:
    If the world is gonna end tomorrow
    Wallowing in sorrow
    Isnt where I wanna be
    Cuz there isnt a catastroph

Linda(spoken): Please don't sing....
    Sammie:
    That could ever measure up to me
    Linda just try it and see
    Come on

Linda(spoken): Try what?

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Melanie: Hero is my middle name (Sammie!)
    Fixing trouble is my game

Sammie: Just give it the old know how
    Theres no better time than now
    Dont give up and dont give in

Melanie: Don't give up and don't give in...If you're thinking sink or swim?
    Sammie: Courage is your claim to fame...when hero is your middle name.
    Linda(spoken): That's nice girls...but mine's donna, and nobody believes my science
    is real!

Screenshot-36.jpg
    Sammie:
    Your machines, they
    Made a real prediction,
    It's not science fiction

Linda: But no one wants to listen at all
    When the writings on that old city wall

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Melanie: But your friends need you to heed the call!
    Sammie: All for one and one for all!
    Melanie(Spoken): This town needs you Linda, you may not be able to stop
    the volcano from erupting, but you sure can get people to leave.And we need
    to do it soon, cause time is running out...no pressure..
    Linda(Spoken): I think I have an idea!
    Sammie(Spoken): So you'll help?
    Linda: Girls...I'll give it one final chance to warn them...but then I'm gone.
    Sammie: Team of tres, to the top!

Screenshot-41.jpg
    All:
    So come on!
    Hero is our middle name
    Fixing trouble is our game

Linda: I'm up and I won't back down...
    Melanie: And we're gonna save this town.

Screenshot-43.jpg
    Linda: I won't be playing sweet no more, courage is my claim to fame
    Melanie: When hero is your middle name!

Thought this song fit, the chapter well here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9nyqImW158
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Every body say it... "poor Parker..." :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    In everyone else's game, but mine, he gets the girl... Hell will freeze over before he gets his hands on River McIrish in my stories.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited January 2021
    I started a course in the business economy this spring so will study 25 % while looking for a job, nice with something
    to do.

@bekkasan

Thanks, it was a calm weekend.

@DivaDoodle

You have such interesting characters, they are fun to
    follow. I'm, not a writer since English is not my language.

@emorrill

Hope you guys find out what you will do soon.
    As you know I have a break in AC until I see what the new update gives to us.
    edited January 2021
    @Sorak4 Look forward to seeing what they get up to in the little city of Starlight Shores! :grin:
    Elvira looks uncertain about something when Ash is making the call!

@DivaDoodle I had forgot that he gave up being a vamp for her. I have my SP setting so that I assign occults in my worlds. :grin: I really don't want a bunch of IF's or mummy's running around my towns. I love occults, just not certain ones. :grin:
    That is very true...the bed might have been a creaking one and we wouldn't want the baby awakened! :lol:
    Ah, cute Vance giving Bea a ride on the tractor.
    Snickers at the fight with the evil chicken!
    hehe, Bianca sure must love Musa, her attitude has changed greatly!
    Love Belinda's pregger belly!
    Congrats to Bianca and Musa!

@emorrill Hope things settle down for you and your family soon. I'm praying.
    Midnight Hollow is so dark it is really hard to see what is in it in my view. I didn't play it until I decided to test the lighting mods out and added the one that was made for MH. I have my sims bike around the world so I can follow them and see from their eye level what the world is like when I first started playing a new world. You discover all kinds of wonderful things as well as some strange things and a few oopsies that way. :grin:
    Rflong never finished SI so you have to add a lot of the lots yourself. If you don't mind doing that then download it. There is an entire thread in CAW section about the world and recommended lots, some made for specific places in the world.

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments on my recent pictures. Its taking some time getting the world set up so I sure hope it plays well. Her's usually do.
    Nice update with Ryan and Linda. Great that her team showed up to support her. Lets hope they can get some real proof as to what is going on.
    karoke fun!

@Nikkei_Simmer The one time way back in 2012 when I played SV he did not get River. River ended up alone and had a son, father not involved and I didn't have MC so didn't have a clue who the Dad was. I was new to sims back then and didn't have mods or even know about them. I do remember it was the only time I played that town. I also had supernatural EP and much preferred playing in Moonlight Falls.

@Silverofdreams30 Glad it was a good weekend. I hope you will enjoy the studies. :smiley:

No rainbow! :grin: I do love this thunderstorm that was going on and even the surf look rough compared to normal with fog in the distance and you can see one of the hidden islands mountains poking up.
    50844717826_d845ea9f68_o.jpg

@bekkasan LOL love your comments! Yes that is a smart way to do it, assign the occults! One day I might use a SP, but I'm it for now!
    Wait, Do you have any Mummy's? I have only seen One loved Mummy posted on here, Who was his maker? Had had the mummy being a Firefighter! :D and posted about it, So Funny!!! I want one, then try to get him a partner! :D LOL

Yes Bianca changed her thought bubbles, actions, and wishes, as soon as Bea started scamming on Musa! She made it clear to me she wanted Musa, for her self. They are really cute together. I probably should move them to a new house. we'll see! :)
    The mountain tops peeking through the clouds is a lovely sight! so calming!

@Sliverofdreams30 I love when you post about your lovely sims. It seems like you are very fluent in english to me!!! I'm happy you like to follow what my sims do! <3 Oh that sounds exciting about your upcoming course in business economy! I'm so happy for you!!!

@Nikkei_Simmer No! I refuse to say 'Poor Parker" River is for Huaro!
    But then I look at his sad body language. ok ok Poor Parker!

@GraceyManor I love your story! it is very good! TY for saying Belinda is pretty! :)

@rubyskywalker upload your pic to a place like Imgur, then click on your pic, it will show on the right side the BBCode, that is what you post here to show us!!! I want to see it!!!
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited January 2021
    Rain!
    scyMcR.jpg

Are they looks like two girls
    scyYND.jpg
    scyJAO.jpg
    scy8HK.jpg

I found a snakie!
    scyIbV.jpg

Diao
    scy7UU.jpg

Aww
    sc6pVK.jpg
    scyzb6.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited January 2021
    @bekkasan - @Sprottenham
    Mentioned earlier that I haven’t tested the metro, turns out you need a mod to make it work for Auto-sims and townsims.

This is the solution, just did one test but I was good, a (auto) child crossed the street heading directly into the metro after school while others used the car or bike even though there was a sub-station right across the street, so seemed well balanced.

http://www.nraas.net/Retuner

Click on the City Hall or Computer menu and navigate the menu : "NRaas \ Retuner \ Settings \ General \ By Tunable XML\ Sims3.Gameplay.Actors \ SimRoutingComponent:

kDistanceMustSaveInOrderToUseSubway (default is 15)
    I set this to 90 (numbers like 1000 will force almost every sim to use sub even if it makes no sense at all)

This number may be to high but for testing i had to get a result but guess 50 would be enough.

kNPCSubwayUseChance (default is 0)
    I set this to 0.8 (1 will force even more sims to use sub)

MJ7HybR.jpg

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited January 2021
    I've kind of made a decision to not play a save with the Bunch family (Alicia's side) right now. I may do so eventually but I'm enjoying playing the Langerak save so much I don't want to play anything else, at least for the time being. I'm really wanting to get the Langerak's moved to Riverview to get rid of University, World Adventures, and Into the Future bloat from the family's trips to those locations. Also, the save lags some and I'm ready to get them into a new town. Anyway, I'll finish feedback, then will post my newest Langerak update. One more thing, even though I'm not doing a save with Alicia right now, she's alive and well in the Langerak save so we will still see her.

@Nikkei_Simmer New place is great, got more room here than the mobile home I lived in before the temporary move. The distance to work isn't too bad, it's about 18 miles or so, both my house and the town where I work are in the same county too. I've been enjoying your Chikamori story, just hadn't had time to comment until now.
    River ended up with Ethan Bunch in my Langerak save so she's actually Alicia's grandmother.

@bekkasan I'm glad I got to play too. I was going to start a second save but I kind of decided against it for now. (Other than my relaxing saves that I don't share here that is)
    The island is turning out nicely.
    It kind of stinks that Dwight will die soon. Although, I like bringing back the deceased and I love having Sims learn alchemy so he may;return down the road anyway. One change happened to him other than aging up too. Nope, not Christopher but he will come back soon, for a few days.

@GraceyManor Good reputation as a mayor is a must, hopefully the talk about his behavior dies down soon.
    Clinton doesn't impress me much. Probably just trying to make people look bad, then he can benefit in some way.
    I'm going to have to go back to read your update on Mary. I'm having trouble with pictures loading on my computer so I'll try later on my phone.

@DivaDoodle Orange looks good on her, lol
    I've never had a death from jelly beans yet, although I don't have Sims eat them very often.

@Tamijo For a minute there, I thought her father's death was real. Thank goodness it was a nightmare.
    That stinks that she didn't get paid for her work.

@Sorak4 I like Ashes look.
    Looking forward to seeing what they all get up to in Starlight Shores.

@emorrill I'm hoping for the best for your family.
    You're welcome.
    It took me years of praying to God and my prayers were answered when I got my job. Sometimes I felt like he didn't hear them but I know that he did. Either one of the jobs your husband could get sound good, I like how that one helps veterans. I've had several family members serve so it's nice to know there are places that help them out.

***I don't like the internet I have right now, it's bad about not wanting to load pictures here on the forums for some reason. I commented on what I could see, hopefully I can get my update posted now if the internet behaves.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    Langerak Family update

jzN4ijF.jpg
    402w3eM.jpg
    Someone didn't clean up their plate from the night before. Melanie seems to be looking at it in disgust, probably trying to figure out who to complain to. The Watcher was nice enough to delete the plate so it wouldn't stink up the dining room during breakfast.

C0e1oWG.jpg
    Daisy doesn't have to worry about eating so I let her play with her IF while everyone else ate. When she was sleeping, the IF reverted to this form so I put it in the inventory. I'll let it out again if and when Daisy or Michael learns the potion to make them real.

1ZYRkKw.jpg
    Ariana woke up shortly after her parents and brother did. Quinton had a late night at work so he was later getting up.

eJVMSn2.jpg
    I had Dwight watch TV when he was finished with breakfast because his fun meter was down and I wanted it filled for work. Melanie also had a wish to watch the cooking channel so I had her join him once she was ready for the morning.

UoHqE5R.jpg
    Daisy and Ariana had a chat before school and work started. Daisy was talking about her upcoming birthday and how more of her PlantSim abilities would appear. Soon she will be able to photosynthesize.

GcmFhCS.jpg
    Dwight is an Undercover Specialist so he has to wear random outfits to work. This one makes him look like he is ready to attend Comic-Con in San Francisco or something.

MAIPz3B.jpg
    Ariana talked with a random guy named Oliver O'Rourke to try and raise her charisma skill. It did rise, but she didn't get a new level yet.

SPBC7yZ.jpg
    Melanie got an opportunity to resurrect a deceased Sim. She went to the graveyard to figure out who to bring back. It didn't take her long to decide who she needed at that moment.

uaLR7Jr.jpg
    Unfortunately, the scientists couldn't bring Emily back like they wanted to but Melanie had her beloved grandmother back. (Temporarily, I'll need the space in the future so she'll be going back to the Netherworld for a while again. Also, like I told @bekkasan, I'll be bringing Christopher back for a small return next time I play.

h3WVAxD.jpg
    Emily and Melanie wasted no time in catching up with family news. Emily was surprised to learn she had a PlantSim for a great granddaughter. She also discussed with Melanie how there are certain fish you can add to life fruit to make a dish that brings back the dead. Melanie stored that in her mind for future reference.

5aD1cdZ.jpg
    Quinton didn't seem fazed in the least that their was a ghost in the house. He had a nice chat with Emily about Dwight and the police department in general.

***More to come later, I have a few things to do before I post more.
    @Brandontaylor you must have meant @bekkasan about Mary :smile:
    @GraceyManor I meant to put that for @bekkasan lol. Somehow I put it under my comments for you though. I fixed it now, thanks for letting me know. 😀
    Langerak Update continued

dQlsXuh.jpg
    Then came Dwight's birthday. Emily sort of remembered him as she attended the wedding between him and Melanie all those Sim days ago. Daisy wasn't quite home from school yet so that explains why she wasn't in this photo.

B4r5DAh.jpg
    "Well, what do you all think? I still gotta dye my hair, though."

2y2t6Xr.jpg
    Michael attended prom but did not have a date. He did hook up with a girl there so he may not have to marry his IF now.

vhK07FX.jpg
    Daisy seemed a bit frustrated with her homework. She'd rather be outside, soaking in the sun than sitting at a desk doing math problems.

MD9KnU6.jpg
    I had sent everyone to bed but then I realized that I hadn't had anyone do the gardening. I ended up waking Emily and sending her out do finish the gardening.

87tUHE0.jpg
    Once she finished the gardening, I sent her to the alchemy store to buy some ingredients and elixirs. If you remember, she has completely mastered alchemy, one of the reasons I brought her back.

UT0gsO8.jpg
    The alchemy store didn't have what I was looking for so I had Emily create what I needed. Luckily, Dwight had broken some space rocks and the gem I needed for this elixir was one that he had. With Emily's skill, she was able to create three of the elixirs.

9ydsWXr.jpg
    I didn't really do anything with Dwight's clothing but I plan on it soon. Anyway, both he and Melanie still have the nicest bed so they wake up before anyone else does. I'll have to remember to pack the things I need when I bring them to Riverview. I don't know that I'll get to that point tonight but I will see.

bQJM3MN.jpg
    Emily (and my) plan was to cure Dwight of his lycanthropy once he became an elder. Melanie will also get cured when she becomes an elder, mostly so I slowly get rid of werewolves so I can bring in a different occult. Fairies, Vampires, Aliens, and Genies are the ones I need still unless I add zombies and mummies. They already had a Plumbot so I still need to have them get a SimBot. I also want to get each pet in the game for this family too and when I get Island Paradise, I'll have a mermaid in the family tree as well. These are some of the plans anyway, just not sure when each one will happen except for the fact vampires will either be in Moonlight Falls or Bridgeport.

fB8P2EF.jpg
    Emily also cured herself from being a witch. She will probably get brought back every once in a while as will some of the other ghosts in the family.

LDw7xyP.jpg
    Dwight and Ariana watched TV together. This is just a side note but Dwight doesn't look good at all as a female so I'm glad Melanie's features mixed well to create Ariana, Evan, Abigail, and Michael.

9hn9Ymn.jpg
    Daisy finally learned one of the potions but not the one I need. I guess it's a start at least and she can use the Mood Enhancer whenever she wants.

***One more update coming up before I load up the latest save file. I've been creating a new save using Save As for each day I play so if I have any issues, I don't lose much. That was how I had all those flashback posts.
    3qpecf6.jpg
    xnJluv1.jpg
    Dwight really needed to work on his report writing so I decided to send him to the neighbors. Unfortunately, Uncle Christian was gone so Dwight had to resort to other means. He was able to dig enough dirt up on Christian's wife Jennifer to write a report.

Z3km5aQ.jpg
    In other news, Ariana got promoted to Governor. A few more promotions and I'll have a Leader of the Free World in the family.

M8ZgRXk.jpg
    Melanie is still working on "Anywhere With You", mostly because my time to play has been limited. I'm trying to have her finish it before she moves but I'm not sure yet.

U7TqO1v.jpg
    I have no clue why I took this photo but I'm adding it anyway, just because it's there.

2WP3x1F.jpg
    Dwight finished up his report on Jennifer but I need to get a few more if I can. I'm just hoping he reaches his LTW before he dies or I'll have to extend his life until he does. It's not a rule since I'm only playing however I want with this save but it's just something I like to do.

3oefFjp.jpg
    He then decided to take his family for a free dinner at the Bistro. I'm going to sell off owned property before they move, just to be sure they get that money back. I think the game does this anyway when you move them to a new town but I'm not taking any chances.

ak1ubt3.jpg
    That following morning, Dwight had a chat with Daisy about her birthday. She would be a teenager once she aged up and Dwight was giving her some advice.

7Wy3N0b.jpg
    Daisy then had her birthday party and aged up to teen. As usual, she had the PlantSim hair and clothing but I'll be changing all that soon enough.

GDoZSBV.jpg
    The family ate birthday cake together to celebrate the two recent birthdays. The next ones, if I recall correctly, will be Melanie and Michael. Ariana's is coming up but I think all of these but Melanie are after the move.

hMQMcm9.jpg
    I did pick out a hair for Daisy before I closed the game down but I'll have to pick out her clothes here in a minute. I'm loading the game up right after I post this.

***That's all for now, I have 5 Sim days left before the move to Riverview. There will be some new additions to the family tree soon after the move and it will include some of the Riverview townies so I'm looking forward to that.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    ChikamoriSelfacyReboot_banner.png

Generation One

Chapter Six

"Life Around The Chikamori House" (Part One)

Outside the Chikamori Residence

Haruo and River looked at each other; finally thanked Yasunobu and were on their way down to the art-shop that she wanted to go to downtown.

Another thing that had changed was the fact that they walked together arm-in-arm, as close together as they possibly could without making it impossible to walk without tangling up their stride. There was nothing to hide. Haruo didn't care what others thought. He knew River was his sweetheart and that was all that was needed to be known.
    Screenshot-435.jpg
    "I think we may need to take a taxi back if I get the easel today." River looked thoughtful. "It's going to be large and heavy. What I might do though is pick a sketchbook." She looked at him.
    Screenshot-440.jpg
    "Will you have enough to cover your stuff you're getting if you buy the sketchbook and whatever else today?" Haruo asked.

"I think so. We should check and see what time they close then maybe I can pay for the easel in advance and pick it up before the store closes. That way..." she stroked his arm gently, "We can maximize the amount of time we have to do other things."
    Screenshot-441.jpg
    "...and if you run across an interesting subject you can sketch it." Haruo said. "I've seen your pencil sketches, they're incredible."

"Thanks..." River snuggled up to Haruo as they walked down past the Bistro. It was about ten-thirty in the morning and things would probably be nuts in there getting ready for lunch rush. "...so what are you planning to do?"

"I don't know. Writing holds some passion for me. Though I can't afford a computer right now, maybe being able to write by pen and paper then maybe transcribe it onto computer at the library." he mused out loud.
    Screenshot-446.jpg
    The art store was not too far away and finally they were able to peruse the art supplies. This was certainly an art store. Haruo thought There were racks and racks of canvases, shelves with different sets of oils, watercolors, charcoal pencils and sticks, brushes, coloured pencils and other drawing implements that would help in making memorable drawings that others would buy.

Haruo was actually starting to enjoy the shopping for artist's supplies too. River asked sales staff about the quality of easels and was directed to a nice wood easel that to Haruo's impression of it was that it was built like a tank. It was definitely one where if they bought it, it would have to be brought home via taxi. That would tack about eleven to twelve simoleons. The easel she was directed to was worth §300.
    Screenshot-457.jpg
    Screenshot-463.jpg
    After purchasing a lot of materials for drawing, painting and sketching, about ten canvases as well as the easel and an artist's portfolio carry case. Considering that the store was open till nine that night they decided to come back at eight-fifteen and then call a cab to get the materials back home. But at the moment, she opted to bring with her for the moment a sketchbook and a set of sketching pencils. The rest; she informed them that she would pick them up after eight pm. The store staff agreed to store all the materials until their return placing SOLD tags on all the merchandise purchased.
    Screenshot-481.jpg
    With that, Haruo and an ebullient River left the store. "Oh, I'm going to enjoy this." River exclaimed as they walked along the sidewalk past the hospital towards the beach.

Haruo had suggested doing some sketching down by the water where as he'd mentioned there could be some interesting subjects to sketch and she could try out the different sketching pencils. River was eager to try them out, especially on a nice beach amidst the warm sand and moist salt-laden air with very few clouds floating in the sky. And River was more than happy to go down and see what she could sketch while Haruo sat beside her watching the waves rolling into.

To start off her art career she wanted to develop a good set of sketches from where she could take inspiration when it came to painting. "...after all..." she informed her boyfriend, "if I can draw inspiration from this and paint a painting that brings in at least §2400 it will go a long way to paying for some travel to some exotic destinations to paint. After all. One of our goals was to travel the world."
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    "Agreed..." Haruo said closing his eyes as he took a deep breath, sighing as he enjoyed the cool breeze coming off the water. It certainly cooled the temperatures that midday would bring. Being by the ocean allowed them to be able to stay relatively cooler than sitting in Central Park, with all its brick and concrete, which could potentially get to well over twenty-eight Celsius during the course of a June midday when the sun was at it's apex. He watched River pull out the sketch book from the bag and unwrap the new sketching pencils.
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    River enjoyed the feel of the new writing implements in her possession and as she delved into her creative imagination to see the world; her pencil in hand, started to make impressions of the world around her. Delving deep, her subconscious directing the movement of pencil along paper, her hand drawing broad lines back and forth across the page appearing as with no apparent focus in mind, the lines which at first not appearing much like a drawing, but eventually started to take cohesive shape as more and more details were added. River had always been a prolific doodler, her assignment books told the tale of a mind preoccupied with creative interpretation of the task-at-hand, her doodles marking the fact that those art shapes though random, were jogging her mind into a thought process leading to completion of her assigned work.

Haruo, on the other hand, had no such lofty ambitions. His whole goal that day was to enjoy the time spent with River by his side, his contentment was watching his girlfriend as she had a smile on her face, her pencil held in hand moving back and forth across the page drawing the scene of the beach around them, an idyllic summer midday at the beach; a few sailboats on the water, children running to and fro on the warmth of the sand squishing between their toes, running into the waves. He smiled again as his contentment increased seeing River smile as she started getting even more focussed on her drawing; to make it a source of inspiration for a painting that she was able to create as her skills in painting grew.

"I think this is a good start, what do you think?" River's sudden question startled him as he'd just settled into the beach lounger gazing out at the water and was rapidly getting sleepy with the warmth playing on his torso clothed as it was in t-shirt and shorts. He looked over to see her holding out the sketchbook which now showed a well illustrated scene of the beach, proportioned exactly in miniature, the curve of the landscape showing in the careful pencil-strokes on the sketchbook page, the people pictured showing a level of activity that seemed to jump out from the page and take a life of its own.
    Screenshot-490.jpg
    His eyes widened in absolute amazement as he stared at the absolutely beautiful monotoned black sketch-marks on the page which had culminated in a landscape image that was absolutely second to none that he'd ever seen. His girlfriend had a talent to be reckoned with and he was certain that she was destined for great things in the art world.

"So...what do you think?" River asked again wondering why her boyfriend was silent and looked so dumbfounded.
    Screenshot-493.jpg
    "It...it's beautiful," he stammered. "I mean it's stunning. The figures look as though they're just about ready to jump off the page and the detail in this sketch..." he stopped looking at River with an amazed expression "You have got..." he searched for a descriptive adjective, "incredible talent..." River's face brightened as he continued to look appreciatively at her work.

"You really mean that?" She asked softly looking over at Haruo with eyes gleaming at the praise, "You really think I have the talent to make it?"

Haruo leaned over, carefully, to make sure that he didn't jostle the sketchbook or mar any details as River tilted her head up. The book was closed without even glancing at it as their lips met in a passionate kiss. When they separated, more due to lack of oxygen than by mutual agreement, both of them, eyes glazed over with desire, whispered, "I love you..."
    Screenshot-499.jpg
    River reached out cupping the palm of her hand against Haruo's cheek, "...thank you for believing in me..."

"I always will, Sweetheart..." Haruo said softly, "You've always been there for me..." and she had. Any time he'd been frustrated by his mother's apparent abusive behavior, River had always been his sounding board and she'd kept him on an even keel. He was just starting to realize just how much River was an integral part in his life and how much she meant to him. What that also meant: his decision of that morning was borne out; that the ring that was now in his dresser drawer was rightfully bound for River's left hand ring finger when he found the right opportunity.

On the Sidewalk

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Walking past the beach, Parker Langerak looked over and saw a sight that cut him to the core. His gaze had often drifted to River McIrish; she was the smart girl, a bit on the nerdy side but really cute. She often wore stuff that really didn't flatter her figure and she only recently started wearing make-up in high-school to attract guys or in particular, one guy which Parker realized...wasn't him.

He really had wanted to get to know her but she was always hanging around with Haruo, the Asian guy, who himself was a bit of a geek. Haruo was a loner and thus had always been fun to pick on.

Parker wouldn't dare to pick on Haruo now after seeing just exactly how Haruo went off on Jared Frio. He knew that Haruo was a blue belt in kung fu and he had pretty much made Jared eat pavement, not to mention Jared still suffered headaches and nightmares that had him waking up screaming according to Claire Ursine who lived across the street from the Frio Brothers.

He could not take his eyes off River reaching up to Haruo's face with the palm of her hand and seeing both of them fall into a passionate kiss which made his stomach churn and his heart fall to pieces. For Parker had an unrequited crush on River McIrish. She was the girl he knew that was head and shoulders above everyone else; the girl he had always aspired to have on his arm; the smart pretty girl.
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    But cruel fate had intervened and ended up taking away any chance of him ever having that opportunity of doing so. Three words burned into his psyche at that moment. River was Haruo's - they were destined for each other and nothing of this earth would separate the two. Parker sighed deeply, almost mournfully as he walked away not wanting to continue to look upon that painful scene.
    Screenshot-16.jpg

Back on the Beach

"So did you want to head over to Hogan's now? Feeling kinda hungry?" Haruo asked.
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    River looked at her watch on her wrist, It was almost one in the afternoon and she started to hear the first rumbles of complaint from her stomach that it just might be a tad annoyed at her. She nodded as she looked over at Haruo. Had she been sketching for over an hour and a half since they'd left the art shop and walked down to the beach. Getting up off the beach chair, she said to Haruo, "I'm hungry, let's go eat out."

Haruo grinned back at her. "Hogan's or the Central Park Festival Food Kiosks?"

River narrowed her eyes and said archly, "I don't care which...I'm hungry!" She smirked at him. "Feed me." She took his arm after placing her sketch book and pencils back in the bag and they both walked towards the exit from the beach.
    Screenshot-469.jpg
    The walk back up the hill was a major pain as the road was, at least calculating rise over run, a 36% grade. Normally the town planners would have dealt with the potential problems it could cause. It was evident they were asleep on that day.

Haruo and River were definitely relieved to walk past EverFresh Delights Supermarket as the hill was quite steep coming back up from the beach. In fact Haruo thought the hill was steeper than Oxford Street in White Rock though it could be that the latter had far more distance needing to be covered in order to climb it. Hell, it could even be steeper than 100th Avenue rising from 272nd Street in Whonnock. Haruo thought, having walked that hill once or twice when Mayumi got the bright idea that her son should get some exercise; the sadistic bat.
    Screenshot-473.jpg
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    He would much rather enjoy his afternoon and appease his rather famished stomach.

"You know what?" River advised him. Haruo looked at her in response and River continued, "why don't we just make it easier on ourselves and get a meal at the food kiosks? That hike up the hill made me hungry and I'm not sure if I'm up to heading all the way down to Hogans."
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Haruo was perfectly fine with that idea. He was all for eating sooner. When they got to the kiosk, they each ordered onion rings, a pulled pork sandwich and a Pepsi-Cola. After all, they were famished and hot. The cola would cool them down. And they would figure out how to spend the rest of the day.
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    The rest of the day was spent in the park with River pulling out her sketch book again and sketching scenes that she would later commit to canvas with daubs of paint. Around eight o'clock in the evening, River packed up her sketch book and they headed off to the art store to pick up the items that she'd bought and the store called them a cab.

It would mean waiting, amidst the closing procedures of the store, at least fifteen minutes for the cab to arrive before they would be able to be on their way home.

Haruo brought the easel into River's side of the duplex they would set it up tomorrow. All the canvases were stacked in the corner of her room and she had brought the rest of her other purchases. "Thank you for coming with me..." River murmured as she moved in close to her boyfriend who smiled at her.
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    "It was worth it to spend time with you." Haruo said. Every moment that he had with her was a moment that he would cherish.
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    River leaned up and kissed him slowly wrapping her arms around him and drawing her body close to him, letting him smell her light perfume that she was wearing...just for him.
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    Reluctantly they parted for the pretense of his mother and father and having to take precautions to not be caught when they were sleeping in the same bed together at night.

Outside Hogan’s

Screenshot-50.jpg
    "Look, Parker, Mom told me that you were out here moping instead of going to business school like you’re supposed to, What’s going on, what gives?" His dad looked sympathetic, but aggravated at the lack of motivation that his son was putting out in terms of trying to do what was needed to get ahead in life.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Parker let out a deep breath. His dad already had someone; tied down and happily married, while Parker didn’t have anyone. Yeah, sure, Parker could have anyone he chose, he was one of the popular kids in the school and girls were lining up, nearly tripping over themselves to date him, but the one he wanted was River and she was the one whom he couldn’t obtain. River was so easy-going however she knew what she wanted and where she was going and lately she'd made it clear that she was interested in no-one other than Haruo and when Parker had made some advances towards her, she had shut him down as kindly as she could. Look, Parker, you’re a nice guy...but you’re not the one that’s right for me. I really do hope that you find someone who’s good to you. And to top it all off, Haruo wasn’t someone he wanted to get on the wrong side of especially after hearing what happened to the older Frio brother.

And as much as he'd tried to make it seem as though he wasn't interested in who River McIrish dated, he was heartbroken. She was graduating this year and he still had an year to go, since he hadn’t buckled down and failed a grade. That made it so much tougher to swallow. He wasn’t graduating with his peers and he’d fallen an year behind not to mention losing the girl he had the biggest crush on.
    Screenshot-56.jpg
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    “Son, you need to knock off with the moping. Losing a girl isn’t the end of the world, but it will be if you neglect your studies.” Dustin stated with some annoyance. “You need to find out what’s important in life and losing your future because of a girl isn’t the smartest move to make, is it?”
    Screenshot-59.jpg
    “Dad, you don’t understand...” Parker stated.

“Look, Parker, there’s plenty of fish in the sea. Look hard enough, and you’ll be bound to catch one.” Easy for his dad to say when he was married to someone, even if the marriage was on rocky ground. Lately Iliana had been straying with her eyes, if not her body and there was plenty of people who were talking about her dissatisfaction with the status quo of her husband just being a lowly education assistant, essentially someone who sat on the stairs outside and minded the kids. Diana was a toddler, Kaelynn was in elementary school and Parker was in high-school.
    Screenshot-62.jpg
    “What’s the point?” Parker asked morosely, “When you let the 15 pounder get away, you’ve lost it all...” he muttered, “If only she’d..."
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    Dustin interrupted Parker before he could really get going in his misery, "You’re not going to get anywhere by sitting on your rear-end and moping about it. What about that Hart kid?" he asked, not giving Parker any time to respond to the castigation.

"Bebe?"

"That's Gus and Dorie's kid, right?" Dustin looked up at the sky crinkling his brow for a long moment and scratching his chin, then gave Parker a contemplative look.
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    "...yeah..." Parker replied with a tone of non-committal. He wasn't interested. Bebe was a nice girl, but she had this weird thing about technology that he didn't really understand. He wished his father would drop the subject; plus she was already interested in the other Chikamori kid, Torao and he’d seen them walking hand in hand yesterday at school. Too late on that prospect too. “No...she’s hooked up with Torao...so she’s gone too...and she’s older than Torao...so...”

“Look, Parker, someone will come along...”
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Parker snorted skeptically. His father was entirely too positive for his station in life after seventeen years. If he’d applied himself to what he had to do, his dad would have been the principal of that school and not that evil witch, Mrs. M. Chikamori who was constantly in the hallways castigating those whom she considered miscreants.

(End Part 1)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top