The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,094 Member
    Tamijo wrote: »
    @GraceyManor: Still wondering how to do it, the quality of those shots are like watching a movie, amazing.

How to do what? Take screenshots?
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    Tamijo wrote: »
    @GraceyManor: Still wondering how to do it, the quality of those shots are like watching a movie, amazing.

How to do what? Take screenshots?

Easy to take screenshots but hard to make them that good.

My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer: Nice update – overwhelming for me to chew that large block of text, but I guess I got most of it.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options

Chapter 2.1 The Girl from Janis’s Cottage

At springtime mother was as usually at her best mood, she decided to call Plumber Jones, and get a new sink in the kitchen, a new toilet and a shower to replace the old bathtub in the bathroom. The door from the toilet to the laundry room was removed, instead we now had access from the kitchen.

At the same moment the plumber left, without even taking her panties and bra of, she walked into the shower and turned on the water, “nice” she just said to herself, that is how mom was, crazy and fantastic at the same time.

2hO7hHL.jpg

Uncle David continues to spend his nights with Miss Loveland, only coming around the cottage to clean “Papas” bird cage and “secretly” handing over a few coins to mum, helping her pay the bills and whatever the animal needed.

I think we all missed him, at least I did and Muddi too, sleeping at his bed with a sad expression on his face almost every night.

YpHGLZb.jpg

Uncle David meet his fairy tale princess for the 2nd time, one night at Miss Loveland’s place. His heart starts beating faster, he is practically speechless, this is a very different feeling from the purely physical attraction he has towards Loveland.

“She is just a child”, he tries to tell himself “there is no way I can act on this”, quickly going upstairs as if to use the toilet. “just a child” he repeats to himself. When he comes down, she is already gone and he gets his act together, helping Miss Loveland in the kitchen

TB0Ps8w.jpg

I am now 7 years old, almost pass the first year of school. For the first time in ages all of us meet up to go to the festival together, I have looked forward to this for such a long time. I don’t know who managed to plan it, my guess would be Robert.
    We all danced together, David bought me a perfect cake, and later Robert took a nap on the bench after too many hot dogs and too much dancing.
    David came back and played with “Papas” spending the night at the cottage.

yZNIdx3.jpg

I was so happy that evening, maybe it would not last, but I had missed spending good times with Uncle David, this day was something to remember. A last Kiss goodnight to Muddi and off to bed – school day tomorrow

4Mad1nB.jpg
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Tamijo Thank you! I'm glad you like her!
    nice update!
    aww poor doggie misses Uncle David!
    I love her freckles! Great pix!

@Silverofdreams30 (Every time I see your name I think of the song Dreamboat Annie, by Heart) then the tune is in my head all day! : ) I love the song!
    TY for liking the screen shots! I'm so glad you like the updates!

@Nikkei_Simmer great update! oooh you made it sound to me like maybe Huaro wanted to take Bebe to the prom, if the saccharine voice hadn't persuaded him otherwise. ..interesting!

@Sorak4 lol hotdog outfit on the townie!
    hahaha I love her 'smug' look!
    Great update!
  • Options
    edited December 2020

24 The watcher Watches. "Tula's Birthday"

Aiden reads Ari his favorite bedtime story:
    oQl6gHs.jpg
    'And as the handsome prince kissed his beloved, her eyes fluttered open....'
    t75kdjW.jpg
    "she sees him, her eyes twinkle, and she smiles up at him!"
    ekhAmTF.jpg
    LnD5i4d.jpg
    "sweet dreams, little prince"
    4Y0CuBw.jpg

Morning comes.
    Ari and Luc love to joke and play with each other! I like watching them interact, I love their voices, Luc has the second voice, lol it's so darling!

Luc says "And then the soda exploded all over his face!"hahahahaaa"
    aTCrdKG.jpg?1
    XV6rVM4.jpg
    XOGLfuJ.jpg
    6rOajQp.jpg
    My9yULq.jpg
    fgZqn0M.jpg

Tulip awakens to Tulas cries.
    "awww Tula" "wasa Nubu"
    gSuh9Jy.jpg
    9kALEpp.jpg

'Today is your birthday my little one" whispers Dante
    2OI8OKg.jpg

Lets see how the other family members get ready for the Birthday
    rb7mhqf.jpg
    1s0qu8Y.jpg
    H8VoYNq.jpg
    KnewDV2.jpg

Dante, are you ready?
    CZCJX8p.jpg

For some reason Dante takes Tula to her crib. the game wants Aiden to do the honors. I don't think Dante approves of that.
    "Careful with my child, Aiden" says Dante. Aiden is sure to be very careful of her.
    Bk86LzX.jpg

Dante watches closely, to make sure his little Tula is alright.
    F9WB5Fw.jpg
    PuA6j2Z.jpg

Then the Birthday Magic Happens
    4ag1QGP.jpg
    b9qbovS.jpg

Tula scampers off quickly. lol Wait Tula! We didn't get to see your face!!!
    reThXA4.jpg

Everyone is eager for cake. Except Dante.
    He has to make sure Tula is alright, after all, who knows what the Birthday Magic might do to a child!
    01thffV.jpg
    l40QCk4.jpg
    OlSbtPG.jpg
    bqxRmEp.jpg
    g6ea60i.jpg

Dante seems satisfied his daughter is ok.
    zZylT4h.jpg

And only then does he put her down to get his cake.
    B4dVubq.jpg
    okhv8k7.jpg
    LSCyLc7.jpg

Gee I wonder what Dante will be like when Tula is ready for a boyfriend!!! :D

<3
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,230 Member
    "It Takes Two" -

chapter 12

ViQSrmv.jpg

GGfe8kM.jpg

Jayden enjoyed a late-night bath.

N4Ez4EH.jpg

Rg06vDz.jpg

While Dani played a game of chess.

z63NSaK.jpg

Before the bath, he worked out.

P9vWSWz.jpg

Dani had a shower.

Later during the day

xQwbfN6.jpg

Jayden took her to the park

qoEViWK.jpg

NCJSTkm.jpg

CWJOvsx.jpg

UeLphEx.jpg

4XHEBXH.jpg

where they had a great time.

akADfSD.jpg

qOblKoS.jpg

JH508SZ.jpg

NFKZS9E.jpg

5MLXCoG.jpg

4niHsol.jpg

VGfqYEN.jpg

where he later proposed.

To be continued!

Tagging @emorrill, @bekkasan so you
    won't miss this.

@DivaDoodle

Haha, it's a nickname I used for years.

• Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @DivaDoodle: Awesome update. Aw, I love the boy in the alien shirt.

@emorrill: Great chapter and love the decorations.

@bekkasan: Great updates. I saw the picture of the cat drinking from the toilet. Yuck!

@Silverofdreams30: Hello

@Karritz: Hello

@Turjan: Hello

@Sleepstar: Hello

@starguru: Hello

@Tamijo: Great updates. Cute puppy

@lanlyn: Hugs. Pretty pictures

@Mikezumi: Hello

@lisasc360: Hello

@PalmArrow: Hello

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello

@Brandontaylor: Hello

@CravenLestat: Hello

@Sorak4: Hello

@GraceyManor: Hello

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. Just been busy lately.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    @DivaDoodle - nice that Tula can move around a bit on her own
    @Silverofdreams30 - wedding bells incoming uuuhu
  • Options

Chapter 2.2 The Girl from Janis’s Cottage

At my second year in school, I got a close friend, her name was Cheri Houge and we hung out all the time, having a blast, even though she did not like snakes and lizards.

5u6Q6aH.jpg

Things was shaping up fine in our little family, mother got a raise at the job after an increasing amount of her work was printed or even sold to larger national press compagnies. And more directly notable for a child like me, after the day at the festival, Uncle David began to hang around much more, as if the adults have cleared something out between them.

He still visited Miss Loveland quite often, but other days we were all together, playing a game or going to the beach together.

8FKgXiS.jpg

Uncle David could not get his mind of “The Fairy Tale Princess”, her real name was Benni. David sometimes called her and invited her to meet up, shoving her his secret spots in the area. The young “lady” was impressed with this strong rater wild man and they had fun. He never laid a hand on her, he just wanted to be near.

19YmwUO.jpg

Mother finished har 2nd book “Winter Land”, a dramatic novel about a child ending up at a horrible orphanage, because her neurotic mother drowned herself. It was a hit and she was on national television network, adding tremendously to her reputation as a writer.

Robert was not very happy with the sudden pressure laid on her, already distressed by the nature of her writing and the fact that she did not relax the last 3 to 4 weeks of the writing process, getting caught up in her own fantasies.

Exactly 9 days after the television appearance she suddenly went to the burning hot stove, and put her hands on it, I will never forget that smell.

hfstszz.jpg

Robert called an ambulance. Mother was admitted to the psychiatric unit at the hospital

A5dlHo5.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2020

24 The watcher Watches. "Tula's Birthday Part 2 Festival"

After cake and everyone talking and mingling, Dante wants to do a bit of teaching with Tula, before he goes off to work.
    r54uHvs.jpg
    XtnLj4z.jpg
    YY7a9A2.jpg
    ollJtkF.jpg

But Dante ignores the carpool, He must think teaching his daughter is more important. Finally the carpool gives up & drives off.
    F87FmB1.jpg

I get the pop-up Gladsten is increasing his charisma skill. I am so happy about this, as it might help his love relationships!

Tulip wants everyone to go to the Festival. It will be good to get out and she knows the kids really enjoy it! She doesn't call a baby sitter as she knows that Dante won't have that!

The Festival has something for everybody to enjoy! Oscar in the background is taking Tula to potty.

xcnoxn4.jpg
    SX418Qx.jpg

Luc wins the hot dog contest! he see his friend Fawn and runs over to brag about it! LOL
    GEpHxkS.jpg

Ari wants to meet someone new. This is Peanut Ivy, so cute with the glasses! uh-oh coward and brave!
    FlVVfu9.jpg
    ey5m6Fs.jpg
    yQWGhr5.jpg

This is Zak Durwood, another cutie with glasses. His sister, Zoe, is evil. She just aged to teen.
    etCy6Mr.jpg
    K6Qzgnn.jpg

Everyone in the family likes Fawn! lol Tulip!!!:D
    jP2nBwW.jpg

Checking on everyone, to see what they're up to:
    Wwx6als.jpg
    NDZL8bL.jpg
    KxgeLeS.jpg
    rqnbb8c.jpg

Aiden and Amelina get their wishes fulfilled! We see you Dante & Tulip! Oh, wish fulfilled there too!
    c9IRVfJ.jpg
    NVahEt4.jpg
    dFPiJj7.jpg

The kids run off to ride the Merry-go-round with their friends!
    8LrbRrD.jpg
    PfDEni7.jpg
    61spJZo.jpg

Peanut thinks it's scary!
    KzlviwP.jpg

Mara Nix is having a blast!
    1X4WXl6.jpg

When everyone has their fill of fun, and they're all tuckered-out, they head to Home Sweet Home, for a nice rest, and good dreams!
    yfmnW9G.jpg

It was a grand day out! : )

<3
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 Wonderful romantic update! <3
    Jayden is so handsome!

Oh your park is so pretty with the different designs than what I'm used to seeing. Very Nice!

Wonderful kiss shots, I love the emotions on their faces, You caught the pix at the perfect instant!

Oh what a great place to propose!

I can't wait for More!
    <3

@Puddinroy TY! The boy in the alien shirt is Ari. I love him too!

@Tamijo yes! Tula is very happy that she's no longer a burrito baby!

Great update! so sad about Mom having to be admitted to the hospital. :'(
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,941 Member
    So a lot has happened. Mostly fire.

Lots of fishing going on recently. I think it was time to just grab a few plates of Ambrosia as I prepare to hit on aging on for the neighbourhood. Mostly to keep Sims I like alive as the generations go.
    JRuETI0.jpeg

Fish and chips at a Maloseum bar... Not something I remember. Has a very... Underground feeling. Including the homeless Sim and a random coffin!
    YDJvMN4.jpeg

On my way out there was a certain someone here to pester some more.
    2O0N47E.jpg
    Who's laughing now former 2 star celebrity, now a smoking pile of ash! Come back when you're famous enough to impress.

Within long my Sim should head to China, lots of tomb raiding, or lots of new skilling to do. WA as a witch would be super easy.

Anyway, in the morning I was prepped to go tomb-raiding. Isn't it a little early to put up the decorations, it's only an endless Summer.
    BLL7kCZ.jpeg

One tomb later and some martial arts to learn it's an utter creep. Pleasant.
    9GwAJvP.png

Papparazi like this make me like being a witch
    BqcIWhE.jpeg

Hey Grim.
    rJCihaS.jpeg

Grim has been looking good I found out.
    oNVBtK5.jpg

You know, with the white coat he'd totally rock the Rocker look
    pXA96GM.jpeg

Ever since she went to China I discovered three things.
    1. The amount of flirts she's been getting has increased ten-fold. Like is there something about a constantly angry middle-aged witch who lights you on fire for cat-calling, people instantly are drawn to?
    2. Seems she's inherited her past incarnations hat when she does martial arts. Still black and red too. Wow she really IS who she used to be.
    3. The Reapers a cool guy when it comes to helping out with Paparazi creeps.

L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Tamijo Cute dog for you little sim.
    Thanks for the comment on Bekka. :smiley:
    Sounds like a lonely childhood for her. Glad she has the dog and her uncles.
    Oh nice she found a friend.
    Cute pic of her and the dog. :smiley:
    what a rough childhood for her.
    I hope they can help her mom.

@DivaDoodle Thanks for commenting on my update. :smiley: I'm happy to hear you get immersed in it.
    I was going for a strawberry blond but I like how it turned out. :grin:
    Ah, lovely wishes for another baby!
    Glad to see Gladstone so happy.
    oh, Louise is concerned Gladstone and Frida are moving too fast! He wasn't offended by her warning, that is good.
    Cute conversation with Frida and Luc!
    Love the pictures of Dante with the baby!
    Oh good! Ambrosia time.
    Love her new skin and hair and apparently so does Gladstone.
    Tula is an adorable child. It is usually the parent who has the highest level with the child that brings them to the cake so kinda shocking that would be a non-parent choice by the game. :open_mouth:
    Dante does seem very protective!
    I love that Dante skipped work to play with and teach his daughter!
    What a great time at the festival!
    I love how helpful everyone is.

@Brandontaylor I enjoyed the update. Poor sims eating leftovers for breakfast. :grin: I do enjoy the mod that allows me to choose how many servings in the dish. I prefer to make them eat what they cook and cook fresh for the next meal. I will occasionally do extra and leave some leftovers depending on how busy I think they will be. They get better at cooking by cooking more often. :grin:
    Such a cute laughing face on Daisy! Happy Birthday Daisy! She's adorable.
    Yummy, Dwight doing MA and then wearing his uniform! :love: Congrats on his promotion.
    Quinton looks like he doesn't feel to good and I guess not since he stayed in his PJ's.

@emorrill The white tree is beautiful.
    I love those pillows but can the sims use the couch? Never mind, saw the picture with them sitting and they were able to sit in front of them.
    Pretty place settings!
    Love the bathroom decor!
    Gotta have mistletoe!
    Pretty decorations outside too.
    That is a lovely story you are telling.
    Wonder what kind of job Jarron wants. Can understand him not being happy in his job and needing to leave.
    Yaay! She's preggers!
    Weird toe/socks on Jarron. :lol:
    Glad he found something he liked. I hope Miriam does too. Oh, she doesn't like it. Well, glad that she is going to support him.
    You really made them eat burned pancakes? :throw up:
    Yummy ice cream!
    She's got her cute little baby bump!

@AlexaKry I enjoyed the update. Commented on your thread.
    Thanks! I just love the scenery in Hidden Springs.

@Sorak4 Ok, that is just creepy about the dude playing the piano.
    Had to laugh at the ingenious way to make money for an unlucky sim with the philosopher's stone. How many times can an unlucky sim die before Grim keeps them? :grin:
    Grim is certainly dressed a bit more dashing then I am used to seeing him.

@GraceyManor Ah, so sweet and romantic seeing him carry her after she injured her ankle.
    Mom sure is doing her best to push them together.
    I was surprised to see them try skating again.
    Brian must be falling in love.
    Fun snowball fight!
    Pretty sunset pictures.
    Lol...I can't believe she left him there. Well, actually I can. She's one of your girls! :grin:

@Lucy_Henley Patrick didn't waste time moving out! :grin:
    Congrats the happy couple and on her pregnancy as well.

@Nikkei_Simmer Enjoyed the update. Prom's coming and hehe, River is gonna take Haruo. Bebe definitely seemed interested.

@Silverofdreams30 It's great to see an update from your story! hehe, especially with those opening pics :love:
    They both are dressed so beautifully!
    What a wonderful surprise. Congrats to them!!

@Puddinroy Bummer you've been busy! Good to see you pop in. hehe, that was such a funny picture and I agree with the yuck! :grin:

Took a picture of Damien's house since it might change slightly as the renovations get going. I do love the pretty colors in the sky.
    50680673542_2758a261a5_b.jpg
  • Options
    Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,941 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Sorak4 Ok, that is just creepy about the dude playing the piano.
    Had to laugh at the ingenious way to make money for an unlucky sim with the philosopher's stone. How many times can an unlucky sim die before Grim keeps them? :grin:
    Grim is certainly dressed a bit more dashing then I am used to seeing him.

Effectively unlimited deaths, only old age can claim an unlucky Sim for good... And in a save where she has an age freezing potion mixed up that basically makes her immortal enough to stick around for as many Sim generations as wanted.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @bekkasan I thought it was the person who interacted with the baby the most too(making the relationship the highest) Aiden only interacted once, so I thought that was weird, since Dante barely let Tula out of his arms, except to sleep lol

It will be interesting to see what happens with the next baby! Oh I forgot to tell you, Aiden also brought Luc to the cake and Lucs parents were very hands on with him...maybe Aiden is just the 'cake man' in this game :D

In my game in Sunlit tides, my family really liked this homeless sim Jonny, and invited him to stay over everyday, for like a week, as we were helping him to find a GF. Jonny tended their baby only once and he was the cake man for every birthday party until that child was an adult! lol I just Love and thrive for the quirky things in TS3 !!! :D

Damiens house is Lovely! <3
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    DivaDoodle wrote: »
    @bekkasan I thought it was the person who interacted with the baby the most too(making the relationship the highest) Aiden only interacted once, so I thought that was weird, since Dante barely let Tula out of his arms, except to sleep lol

It will be interesting to see what happens with the next baby! Oh I forgot to tell you, Aiden also brought Luc to the cake and Lucs parents were very hands on with him...maybe Aiden is just the 'cake man' in this game :D

In my game in Sunlit tides, my family really liked this homeless sim Jonny, and invited him to stay over everyday, for like a week, as we were helping him to find a GF. Jonny tended their baby only once and he was the cake man for every birthday party until that child was an adult! lol I just Love and thrive for the quirky things in TS3 !!! :D

Damiens house is Lovely! <3

Thank you! That is really interesting about your game. I have three couples living in one household in my Ballan save and it has been either the mom or dad that bring the child to the cake. They all help out with the kids otherwise. I've had a few other families that live in one household and its been a parent in those as well. Strange game with lots of fun quirks.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,094 Member
    @bekkasan
    Grumpy as can be lol, that's why her neighbors call her mrs scrooge XD
    The horses in the snow are really pretty! nice winter scene.I like rebbecca's jean outfit.
    Where did you get it?

@DivaDoodle
    That kissing booth photo is adorable!
    Looks like they all had fun at the festival.

@bekkasan
    I've done that to my guy before...He took too long coming out of the store, so I drove off to the next parking lot.
    Got a a call asking where I was told him I was already home.:p
    At least she didn't run from him being nice. :D Yup, think he fancies her, and mom is a real push.XD

@emorrill
    I love love love that house! I wanna download it.:p
    Great to see them again, they make a beautiful couple
    and congrats on their pregnancy! Aww its okay Miriam, burned
    food isn't as bad as it seems.Like seriously, you're interior decorating
    is lovely!

• Options
    @GraceyManor I'm so glad you liked it!

@bekkasan yes, your game with the familes sounds like how the bringing to the cake is supposed to work!

also I made a mistake, Of course Jonny didn't carry the child and teen to the cake! :D I got carried away! But I would have LOVED it, had that happened! LOL
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @Brandontaylor : Thank you! I like to read about your Langerak-family!

@bekkasan : Thank you! As always: your picture at the end is beautiful. I like to have a before and after pic of the house!

@DivaDoodle : Wow, Frida looks good! Do you eventually know where her hair is from? Gladsten can be very happy, if she stays with him.
    Dante is very good with his kids, so sweet. I like the cuddling with Tula! So he missed work for teaching her to walk? What a nice daddy.
    :D Funny that Aiden carried Tula to her cake! In my game it´s always the most distant parent. Not the one who stands right next to the crib... :D
    Your festival lot looks nice, do you have two of them now or did you leave the park next to the library as it is?
    So the tree house is used by the adults the most? :p
    Hehehe, the look fearful Sims have when riding the merry-go-round! So funny!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,408 Member
    Waves at @Puddinroy...😀

Just a reminder to go check out the advent calendar over on Around the Sims 3 that I meant to post earlier this week but got tied up playing World of Warcraft's new EP. And don't forget that if you miss any days that Sandy will have everything available on Christmas Day...😀
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I will be sharing some more Sim art again soon. I have just avoided a breakdown the past few days and have been in a dark place so hopefully my art in Sims will get me back on track! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,146 Member
    edited December 2020
    Hey friends. :) I gotta make a few little comments here before I go to bed or I'll end up even farther behind than I already am. :p The thread has picked up lately, thanks to new posters, and I am absolutely loving it! <3 Keep them coming everyone. You (and your Sims :blush: ) are awesome! :star:

@Brandontaylor It was great to see you pop back on and post. :blush: Hope you're staying sane over at your job during this Holiday season. ;) (I remember the days when I worked retail so I totally understand. )
    Thanks for the sweet compliments on the Hodge's home and Christmas decorations. <3
    The snow globe looks like those big blow up ones that places like Walmart or Menards sells all the time. I like it.
    ^Ha ha, totally! :lol:
    Nope, not the flu. :p;)
    I'm actually sad that we haven't gotten any snow yet for the Christmas season. :( It's ugly brown and yellow out there. Reminds me of Christmas in Arizona... :grimace: I need my snow! ❄ Have y'all had a bad drought over there this year like we have?
    Yeah I didn't really plan on continuing their story either, but...since I've had thoughts to do that with Sam and Emma, I figured I could with my other characters. :blush: I'll have to showcase Maureen and Alan and their future together next Christmas. ;) (Or sooner.)

@GraceyManor
    emorrill he’s active he was on an hr ago he just doesn’t provide support for his worlds anymore he left sims 3 and plays 4.It will take forever to finish the world Christmas will come and go 😹 and I hate decorating bars
    ^Lol! :lol: Well... 🤷‍♀️
    But yeah it's unfortunate how many fantastic creators have moved right on to Sims 4, never looking back. (I don't know how they do it honestly. :confused: )
    Yeah furnishing up a world can be VERY time consuming, so I understand. Lol! I don't mind decorating bars, but I feel like I'm not very good at it because...I've never been in a bar! :lol: (True story...)
    I see the love is blossoming in your story. :smirk: (Even though Delilah continues to be a little stubborn. :p )
    Girl if I could remember where I downloaded that house I would link it to you... :kissing_heart: Like I said I'm pretty sure I got it off MTS. It wasn't DNA made, that I know for sure.
    Like seriously, you're interior decorating is lovely!
    ^You're sweet, thank you. <3

@Tamijo
    emorrill - could spend the rest of the night commenting on every one of those great pics. I wont
    Just mention this one: "He carried her up to bed with him" that is so good you must have been <3 then you saw how that turned out.
    ^Aww, thank you for that beautiful compliment on my pictures. <3 It filled my heart with happy.
    Yes, I love seeing Sims snuggle in bed at night like that. <3
    Been enjoying your posts. :)
    Nikkei_Simmer: Nice update – overwhelming for me to chew that large block of text, but I guess I got most of it.
    ^Oh but there's always LOADS of good stuff in those large blocks of text. :star: Ask me how I know. ;):p

@AlexaKry *Waves* Always nice to see more shameless advertising of your story. ;):lol:
    Those kissing pics between Sif and Tyler were so romantic. <3
    emorrill: your Christmas decoration is beautiful! So festive!
    So you´ve decided to write a Christmas story, have you?
    ^Thank you. :blush:
    Well...not exactly. ;) I was just typing all that out as it came to me while I was playing and putting the pictures together. :p It won't turn into a long and involved story like my others. ;)
    What makes you think any problems will occur? :smirk: I guess there does have to be some conflict in stories right?

@Sorak4 Been enjoying your posts. :) (Love all the tiny pics you throw in in between. :lol: ) And hee hee to your signature pic. :lol:

@bekkasan My gosh this photo is perfection! :star:
    50675676446_f8494b48a4_b.jpg
    Thank you for all the sweet comments on my new short story. <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    Yep, I was worried Sims wouldn't be able to sit down with those pillows in the way at first too. ;)
    I already informed you about the weird "toe socks." :p Made me chuckle good when I read that. :lol:
    Yeeeeah I made them eat the burned pancakes because they were both crazy starving (and to throw in a little humor in the story. :p ) Normally I don't let my sims eat burnt stuff. Yuck!
    I look forward to seeing how the Manor changes with the upcoming renovations. ;)

@DivaDoodle Loving your story! :smiley:
    Can I just throw out that...Oh my Gladsten in this pic! :love:
    L1ob1N8.jpg
    ^Seeing any hot guy curled up and sleeping like that is just...wooo! 🥰
    I understand Louise's concern about him moving a bit quickly in his relationship with Frida. Let me tell ya, hubby and I dated for two months and were engaged for a month before we got married. :p So 3 months we knew each other and fell in love. Some folks call that crazy, but we knew it was right. <3 (And we were talking about having kids together on our 3rd date! :lol: ) He was due to Georgia for his next duty station (Army) so we kinda had to act fast in our courtship. ;) Never regretted it for a single day. He's my other half and love for life. <3 Anyway,
    I say "fake it until you make it" too. :lol: (Though the first couple of times people told me that, it was in reference to sex. :joy: So that's what I always think of when people say it. Sorry, I can't believe I just 'said' that on here. :p )
    I hope your DH can keep his chin up, He is remarkable to keep applying! tell him I think he is Great!
    ^Aww, thank you. <3 I will tell him for sure.
    So you had your first born back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth huh? ;) You remind me of a dear friend of mine saying that. :blush: She knows who she is because she'll be reading this. :smirk:;):kissing_heart:
    Thank you for the sweet comments on my Christmas decorations and story. <3
    Frida looks gorgeous as a human! :star: Aww, now she and Gladsten can live happily ever after. <3
    Dante is handsome. :love:
    Happy Birthday to Tula. 🎉 She's a cutie!
    What a fun day at the Festival. :)

@Silverofdreams30
    I had forgotten about those two ops :#
    I enjoyed seeing them again.
    They seem to have a great life with a baby on the way.
    ^It's all good chica. 👍 ;)
    Yup. They are living the good life. :)
    Do you have my blog Bookmarked by chance? ;)<3
    Oooooh another story post. :smiley:
    You know I always love seeing Dante shirtless, in any way, shape, or form. :love:
    Dani looks a little stressed playing that game of Chess. :lol:
    Her dress is gorgeous! :star: I thought they were getting married and then I see him down on one knee with a ring and her look of surprise...eeeeek! SO ROMANTIC! <3 Fantastic pictures!

@Nikkei_Simmer Pretty picture of River sitting in class here.
    Screenshot-108.jpg
    Bebe arrives huh? Hoo boy. :lol:

@Puddinroy Thank you my friend. :blush: Great to see you pop in. :)

@lisasc360 I'll admit I was a little surprised you hadn't popped on here Dec 1st to let us know about Sandy's Advent Calendar items. ;) (It's okay, we're all busy and stressed this year that we forget things. :kissing_heart: I'm surprised I remembered it actually. :lol: ) So far she hasn't put out anything I like, but there's still time! :)

@king_of_simcity7
    I have just avoided a breakdown the past few days and have been in a dark place so hopefully my art in Sims will get me back on track!
    ^Aww. :( I am sorry to hear that my friend. The struggle is real...
    I don't think a single person in this world hasn't had some form of a breakdown this year with all that has happened, I've had a few myself, so you are certainly not alone. {{{Hugs}}} The events of this year are a chronic anxiety sufferer's NIGHTMARE! :confounded: In the beginning I was getting mini panic attacks and I never get those...my daughter's anxiety got more worse this year too. It's just been so so hard. :cry: And the future feels hopeless...like we'll never get our lives back before COVID. But...we will. It's going to be okay and this will all pass. We just gotta do our best to keep our chins up and pick ourselves back up. You got this. :star: (If I can do it, you certainly can. <3 ) If you ever need someone to chat with, PM me. Hang in there. 👍

Dang, it's 12:32 am. :flushed: (I should've done this BEFORE watching 2 Christmas movies this evening. :lol: ) Time for bed!

:sleeping:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options

@Sorak4: Very surreal storyline, I like it.

@DivaDoodle: Thanks for commenting
    A great day at the festival
    Cute shot of Peanut at the Merry-go-round

@bekkasan, thanks for commenting, hard live surely but also with some good moments.

@Puddinroy: thanks for commenting

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,230 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Tamijo

Thank you, yup they will have a private wedding
    right after so next update.
    Great update.

@DivaDoodle

Awww, she turned out a cute toddler!
    Just like her pretty mama.

@bekkasan

Thank you

@lisasc360

* waves* you busy with wow these days?
    Hehe.

@emorrill

I think I have it bookmarked, will bookmark it
    to see if I'm correct.
    Thank you, I dressed them up cause I had them having a
    private wedding right after he proposed haha.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top