Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Just popping in :smile:

I am still on a break as busy with other things. Very tired of the anti lockdown movement in my country and get angry at their behaviour. I am back at work on Wednesday I think.

Not much Sims from me lately as I have ran out of ideas for now. I do want to get back into stories but I have 'Simmers block' lol

I however saw this that I thought I would share. It is long so I will put it in the spoiler so I do not flood the page:
    T’was a month before Christmas,
    And all through the town,
    People wore masks,
    That covered their frown.
    The frown had begun
    Way back in the Spring,
    When a global pandemic
    Changed everything.
    They called it corona,
    But unlike the beer,
    It didn’t bring good times,
    It didn’t bring cheer.
    Contagious and deadly,
    This virus spread fast,
    Like a wildfire that starts
    When fueled by gas.
    Airplanes were grounded,
    Travel was banned.
    Borders were closed
    Across air, sea and land.
    As the world entered lockdown
    To flatten the curve,
    The economy halted,
    And folks lost their nerve.
    From March to July
    We rode the first wave,
    People stayed home,
    They tried to behave.
    When summer emerged
    The lockdown was lifted.
    But away from caution,
    Many folks drifted.
    Now it’s November
    And cases are spiking,
    Wave two has arrived,
    Much to our disliking.
    Frontline workers,
    Doctors and nurses,
    Try to save people,
    From riding in hearses.
    This virus is awful,
    This COVID-19.
    There isn’t a cure.
    Too early for vaccine.
    It’s true that this year
    Has had sadness a plenty,
    We’ll never forget
    The year 2020.
    And just ‘round the corner -
    The holiday season,
    But why be merry?
    Is there even one reason?
    To decorate the house
    And put up the tree,
    When no one will see it,
    No-one but me.
    But outside my window
    The snow gently falls,
    And I think to myself,
    Let’s deck the halls!
    So, I gather the ribbon,
    The garland and bows,
    As I play those old carols,
    My happiness grows.
    Christmas ain’t cancelled
    And neither is hope.
    If we lean on each other,
    I know we can cope
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    As Jon continued to produce many valuable paintings the family took the first step in the world of lucrative investments, buying the local museum to fill it with his paintings.
    Not only did it bring the family into the higher circles of the town, with many famous artists and prominent members of the community attending the parties the held, but it also provided the household with a steady pay-back – the house was now one of the wealthier in town.

Zan’s band also did very well raising to stardom at the local music scene.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Tamijo wrote: »
    @GraceyManor
    Wow, completely new to reading any type of posts like this, some stunning pictures, i'we only played a little sim2 back in those days and one household over the last few weeks, mainly cracking how to become extremely rich.
    The clothes of that homeless is that fan made, any how to download stuff like that. Sometimes feel my dresser is only filled with "brand new" would prefer also some tear and wear to express older "home and relax" outfit.
    They came with an expansion pack but I can’t remember which expansion I think supernatural
  • Options
    Moving some years forward and Zan have fallen in love with the somewhat older Marquis of Spanish American family. Marquis works as a cook on the bistro.

Zan becomes pregnant against her will, they marry and Marquis joins the household, but Zan lives the Rock’n’Roll life-style and she bring home male company while her husband is working late, to the undivided displeasure of her parents and other family members.
    Zan does not care, she continues her bedside-affairs and only Marquis don’t know about it.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DeafSimmer I look forward to seeing what will happen to them.

@DivaDoodle Glad to see the settings are working for you. Your sims are certainly having fun! Luc is a precious toddler.
    Gladstone is nicely toned! :love:
    looks like a fun pool party, well, until folks started trying to drown! I don''t let my sims die either.
    Tulip and Dante are a cute couple. Ah, she is agreeable to being turned. I hope this helps them! He does love her to give her a cure potion in case she changes her mind.
    Great picture of the Dad's and their sons.
    Thanks for commenting on my update! :smiley: Yep, leave it to Jamie to fall for someone with a temper. :grin: I will see what I can do about a close up of Damien. :love: He was made by @emorrill. She is very talented at making handsome sims. I had him in my library and when @cravenlestat gifted me Mary with her tragic background story, I knew I had to get those two together somehow. The story was born. :grin:

@emilyofspielburg hehe, yes I agree, no more destination weddings! The honeymoon with just the couple is fine.
    The wedding was beautiful and hilarious at the same time. I had to laugh about the poor bride getting blocked from her own cake cutting. I've had a few mishaps like that with sim weddings. The worst was the prep went on so long that everyone left before the actual ceremony and the only one present was some stranger that wandered onto the lot.

@Sleepstar Sounds like a busy schedule of classes. I liked chemistry but loved microbiology even more.

@GraceyManor hehe, he doesn't like being bested by a girl!
    Love the start of your story! She is certainly a Grinch!
    Look forward to more.

@AlexaKry I enjoyed the chapter and looking forward to the next one.
    Thanks! Yes! I got nagged so much by a certain someone I put a helmet on my daredevil. :grin:

@Karritz I hope that porting them to a new save will work for you. The last time I ported sims I emptied the inventories to a trunk and moved it into the new world via library. Worked pretty good.

@Turjan Thank you! It's such a pretty world in winter it is so hard not to spam the thread with pictures. :grin:
    That is a really cool spooky looking picture!

@Tamijo Good luck with the story. Gave an awesome to help build your numbers.
    That's the best way to start...as friends. :smiley:
    Aww, that's a great Dad to quit his job and focus on the child as well as the home and making money by painting and writing.
    Congrats to the family on their success as well as Zan's band.
    I see Zan is going to provide the drama in the story! :grin:

@Silverofdreams30 Always great to see your sims and he is a cute one too!
    Thanks so much for your comments. :smiley:

@Nikkei_Simmer Such sad faces!

@emorrill Thanks for the comment on my picture. It sure is a beautiful world.
    That is a lovely house! You did a great job decorating it to have that modern look to it.
    Love the foyer rug! Where? hehe :grin: I have one similar but I like the look of that one too!
    Also, the garland with bells! Where? hehe
    Look forward to the play and share of Miriam and Jaron.

@Lucy_Henley Its nice having more than one story going on. I have part of my Ballan family over in Barnacle Bay. It's a nice easy going town with a relaxed atmosphere.

@king_of_simcity7 Glad you've been able to stay busy during your lockdown and simsblock.
    Hope things improve for all of us. That was an awesome poem!

This is one of the small villages on @Rflong7's Supernatural Island. I've made a few changes since I took this picture though and I'll have to take another one next time I am in that save. I'm using this village for fairies and genie's.
    50658929422_fa46b8d85e_b.jpg

This little village is pirate themed. It will have many types of occult living in it. Maybe a couple of humans too. Not sure if I am going to have any humans living in this world though. I still have a few spaces to fill up. :grin:
    50658107218_9f22e8fdfd_b.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Hi all has been a while since had time to do anything simmy :'(

Showed examples of this in the past just made this example today turning boring sims 3 hot tubs into gorgeous sanctuaries

Just a Sims 3 hot tub used no CC

o6beKOP.png

Higher above overhead angle

D9r7Tim.png

Look how good it looks <3 and yupp is functional

Wl4DuZo.png

Just get creative and make your hot tub come to life

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    Up to this point everything has been marvelous with the family, besides Zan getting a bit on the side, but as we know life has its moments and the “Katsuta Household” was hit by disaster.

Just as Tamiko had retired from the job at the newspaper to enjoy her otium, just to write a novel from time to time, she died only 62 years old.

Jon was devastated, just cried at the tombstone he had placed in the backyard, drank and ate very little and his only consolation was to talk to his dead wife when she sometimes visited after mid-night. Hardly getting any sleep at all
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @bekkasan

Thank you.
  • Options
    Before we get back to how Jon handles the loss of his loved wife.
    A small update on the other members of the Family.
    Zan does not take the loss of her mum easily either, but I her case it sort-of make her grow up, she focusses more on family, reestablish a lover relationship with her husband and takes better care of their daughter Laura.

The little brother Winston have always been a good chess player even as a child, Jon have provided him with a job at the hospital, though his many contacts in the town.
    Winston met Joni Phipps already at school, keeping contact during high-school, they are now slowly becoming more than just friends.
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    @GraceyManor I like your story and really looking forward to a Christmas Story! I don't have any experience with any worlds but EA ones. so I am no help there. OH GOOD You posted the first part! I love it! lol at the neighbors refering to Delilah as Mrs. Scrooge! :D

@emorrill Thank you for saying you like reading my gameplay! and for saying the word gameplay! I was wanting that word but it was eluding me LOL. Age, avoid if you can my darling!!!

sorry to hear you won't be able to do a Christmas Story. I really enjoyed your Christmas stories in the past years! <3 BUT I'm glad to hear you will be going all out for Christmastime this year! that is Awesome to hear! :D It is my fav time of year too! The neighbors here are really into it and we line up luminaries across our house front perimeter and when night falls it is magical, especially in our cul-de-sac! I will never get tired of lights! We will put up ours today or tomorrow and the tree as well : ) so cozy! I made a sugar free apple brown betty with cinnamon and my son comes in sniffing and says ahhhh it smells like Christmas! lol we are So in the mood already! :D
    I love that you are doing that Christmas Romance Tale! YAY! Jaron and Miriam <3 Daw Miriam is the sweetest!!!

@Nikkei_Simmer wow great story! I understand Haruo's resistance! River is so sweet!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you for saying you like my updates! <3
    It is so fun to play them, I'm having a Blast!

@Tamijo great story I want more! Omg @ Zan's behavior! I can't wait till you can post pictures!

@king_of_simcity7 I'm happy to see you pop in and share the T’was a month before Christmas! I was following your story before I became a member! I really liked it! My favorite couple is Tammy and Simon. I also like Jamie alot!

@bekkasan the new settings made it take 10 mins for everything to render, which scared me, :# as that never happened before, ever, so I (with helpful sweet guidance) changed the setting back just somewhat. Because it is more important to me to be able to play than show good pictures :D LOL Hopefully they won't be too too icky pix now!

lol I got that reaction too to seeing Gladsten change into swim suit!

Oh TY about seeing if you can make a close up of Damien! Ohhh so I have @emorrill to thank for seeing Damien! and Mary was made by @cravenlestat, well then i already know she is gorgeous( I love all his females he posts pix of)
    ah so that how the story was born! I love knowing that, Thank you for telling me!!! <3
    Gorgeous pix of the island!

@cravenlestat that hottub is amazing and lovely! <3
  • Options
    Thanks for all the nice reply's from so many of you!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Last post but...

OH MY!!! *Wait till you see finished girl in game*

Making her in create a sim so far meh right?

D9oo4xR.png

Finished sim

:|

:o

ecgZ05X.png

MmZcZBn.gif

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    The solution to Jon deep depression came from Zan, with the help from Winston she explained to her father that a Japanese should not rest in the garden, a wonderful soul like their moms should rest in a temple, and they should invest in a small lot to build a temple for her and the family to rest in private when the passed away.

At the same time, they were planting a seed in the mind of their father, that he should sell the museum and build a better larger and modern “Katsuta Institute of the Arts”, hoping that he would forget his sorrow while overseeing such a big construction facility.

He did exactly than and found piece with his fate, although still morning his loss he was now active and motivated again, painting some of his best works for the opening of the institute.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited November 2020
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile: I think that the virus will be controlled next year!

Nice screenshots from Supernatural Island :smile:

@CravenLestat Good work on the hot tub :smile: Cute Sim :blush:

@DivaDoodle Thanks for the comments :smile: I have a lot of Tammy pictures. Might have shared this one a few weeks ago:

MHP7wo8.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    emilyofspielburgemilyofspielburg Posts: 48 Member
    edited November 2020
    @bekkasan Thanks, I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I liked that your story included dumpster diving. I started a gameplay that centers on decorating with dumpster dive finds. I posted the story in its own thread called "Trash to Treasure Extravaganza".

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984248/the-trash-into-treasure-extravaganza#latest

I will post another story once I take my Sim on their honeymoon.

I just started a new gameplay based off of The Handmaid's Tale.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984368/the-simsmaids-tale/
    Post edited by emilyofspielburg on
    Formerly The Master Thief of Riverview, currently a ghost. Beloved wife of world renowned surgeon Dr. Jebediah Wilson, mother to Caroline and Brady. My descendants know how to creep because of me. | Trash to Treasure Gameplay

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=embuggy
  • Options
    The years was flying by and Jon was now in his late 70’s, still an active artist.

Zan was a famous star playing occasional concerts at the stadium, or sometime even opening the guitar case in the park to play some acoustic songs for the stunned fans meeting their star by cheer luck.

She did not play that much though; her ears were hurt by tinnitus developed in the early years rock rehearsals in the basements. Instead she followed in her father’s footsteps becoming a better and better painter, although she would never reach his levels.

Winston did not like the job at the hospital much and one day suddenly decided to become a detective, as he told his father: “white” is just not my color and I hate the smell of disinfectioner. He married Joni Phipps and she moved into the household, starting a career as a designer, they got their first child Noah soon after the marriage.

Laura never found any pleasure being around boys and soon realized she was attracted to girls she met. She was an athletic girl, spending a lot of time in the swimming pool, working out or running in the neighborhood.
  • Options
    Jon passed away 83 years old, the last founding member of the family now gone.

Nobody wanted to live in the old house anymore – the memories were too painful.

The two families decided to sell and get a larger lot where they could build two separate houses – living together but in two separate houses as the two families they were.

Zan in one house with Laura and soon also her girlfriend Alexis Gavin.
    Winston in the other house with Joni and their son Noah
  • Options
    The short update from my previous household is basically done, although I might post something later if I chose to play with them.
    Now that I am allowed to post pictures a few to support what I have already written

rqxI4MZ.jpg

ju4UQ4I.jpg

62qopYM.jpg

Z8sDL71.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited November 2020
    @bekkasan - Yup, lots of sad faces all around. :D Neither Haruo nor River like the idea of moving, but of the two Haruo is the most reticent about the move. River seems to be more amenable. But Haruo, like most abused children, doesn't like the idea of anything new that messes with his personal feeling of security. Hence the reason he reacted the way he did. :) Eventually he'll come around to it but it will take him a while.

@DivaDoodle - Thanks... (so glad you've come out of lurking to take full part in the thread; with all the returning Sims 4 players and new players, it just feels great to see this thread just "explode" with activity and I'm grateful to @emorrill for making this thread and to all the players who have contributed to make this thread the most active in the entirety of the forums - and it seems each section is trying to make such a thread of their own, however this thread will always be the gold-standard and the original one :D ). Yeah, Haruo doesn't like anything that will make him "uncomfortable" since his whole sense of self is tied up in a sense of secure surroundings and anything that puts that surrounding at risk is something that will cause him to react badly. Eventually, he will have to grow out of that reaction.

@Tamijo, Welcome to the thread. I'm doing a AM/WF couple since that's essentially what I am (in real life); my wife being Irish-American. Yup, my user-name gives it away. Nikkei...right? It's a Japanese word for Japanese diaspora which is what I am - Sansei (technically I jokingly say that I'm a Nisei-han (half) since I'm the product of a Nisei and a Issei (Japanese immigrant to Canada)).

Given you some awesomes so that you can get to posting pictures quicker.

Oh, that bodaiji (family temple) is beautiful. That and the two sakura trees gives a feeling of solitude yet comfort.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    Tamijo wrote: »
    @GraceyManor
    Wow, completely new to reading any type of posts like this, some stunning pictures, i'we only played a little sim2 back in those days and one household over the last few weeks, mainly cracking how to become extremely rich.
    The clothes of that homeless is that fan made, any how to download stuff like that. Sometimes feel my dresser is only filled with "brand new" would prefer also some tear and wear to express older "home and relax" outfit.
    They came with an expansion pack but I can’t remember which expansion I think supernatural

@GraceyManor, I think you're right... They were the ones that came for the werewolves, at least that's my impression.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan the port to a new save worked well thanks. It is usually the household inventories that cause problems with porting and none of my households had anything in their household inventories so all was good. The inventory issues I found were with the townies, who I hadn't been playing. Their inventories all had hundreds, maybe thousands, of things they'd collected while I was playing the main household. I sold their stuff so they ended up with more simoleans and less in their inventories.

Since I like to add to my houses as I play the game I tend to save the houses to the library and make a note in a spreadsheet of which house goes where and who lives in it. I had only 5 or 6 houses to place this time including the main house which was full of stuff. The other houses I moved through the library as I'd done them up a bit with better quality kitchen, bathroom and bedroom objects.

Unfortunately the move to a new save did nothing to solve my saving problems.

I had been careful to keep the garden small but I had just planted lots of extra seeds and that may have tipped it over the edge.

However, I fought it until I got Javon and Gwen married and moved out and suddenly the saving was much better.

I've now got Robbie and Candice on a holiday. I sent them to a player made world - Counucopia. For some reason I was surprised it wasn't the world I had thought I was sending them to. But it'll work. Sort of. It is a small world and has no sims in it. I added a festival lot and one of my rollercoasters but there were no other sims turning up to the lots since there were no sims living in any of the houses.

I grabbed a few sims from my stash of sims. I tried to choose sims I hadn't added to my Big Game. When I put them into their houses I found most of them hadn't been played for such a long time I'd completely forgotten about them. I didn't give them makeovers, I chose their new homes by which houses they could afford to pay for. I suspect many of them won't have anywhere to sleep in their new homes. I hope they game moves them around if necessary, but a lot of them turned out having children or teens so I suppose they are stuck where I put them. There are not a lot of houses in the world.

Having Robbie and Candice together means I can focus on them. At first I thought it was going to be completely hopeless, but to my surprise it now seems to be going well.

The problem with this couple is Robbie just wants to play guitar and she just wants to sit and watch the cooking channel.

But, Candice has a 5,000 Lifetime Happiness valued wish to get married.

Robbie doesn't have marriage on his mind. I noticed when he graduated he got the Class Valedictorian award as well as the one most likely to become a rock star award. I have him in the Science career as his Lifetime Wish is to become a Creature Roboto Cross Breeder. He's only level 2. I'm torn between keeping them in the house so he gets his LTW or moving them out so they can have babies and free up space in the main house. I think he will have to take his chances with the LTW. This game is about grandchildren and Robbie needs to assist there and Candice has her heart set on getting married and having at least 5 babies.

The thing that triggered me to add the extra sims to the world was Candice autonomously went to enter the apple bobbing contest when I sent them to the roller coaster I had placed. Robbie went off somewhere else on his own. I sent him to do apple bobbing too. But there were no other sims in the world so they just stood there. They obviously don't want to cooperate with me at all. Whatever I tell them to do at the roller coaster lot results in them just standing there, or running off to do something else. I sent them upstairs to buy food and I waited for them to appear and after a while I went looking for them. I found them at home. She was watching the cooking channel and he was playing guitar.
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Happy Sunday my friends. :)

I spent most of this morning finishing up Christmas decorating. Now we just need to trim the tree this evening. :blush:

@Tamaijo
    Great house, something to live up to when creating homes. so many fine details, still within "one style"
    ^Thank you for the sweet compliment. :blush:
    Great story! :star:
    Hey! You're a member and can post pics now! :smiley: (Told ya it happens fast on here. ;) At least, I think you were the one I told that to. :p ) Awesome!!!
    The Katsuta Temple is gorgeous. :love:

@Silverofdreams30 What did you think of Jaron and Miriam's home? ;) (Me thinks you may have missed it. :kissing_heart: You and I are Animal Crossing junkies lately. :p )

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see you pop in. :) Glad you are doing well. Sorry life has been so busy lately... I understand.
    "Simmers block" <--- I love it! :lol:
    Great poem you posted. <3 It sure has been one h*** of a ride this year. :pensive: But lately I've been like, Bring on Christmas! I need some cheer! 🎄❄💕

@bekkasan I love how much you love my Damien. :blush: I'm so happy you used him for your awesome ghost story. <3
    That is a lovely house! You did a great job decorating it to have that modern look to it.
    Love the foyer rug! Where? hehe :grin: I have one similar but I like the look of that one too!
    Also, the garland with bells! Where? hehe
    ^Thank you. :kissing_heart:
    I knew the foyer rug would catch your eye :smirk: I just KNEW it! ;) Here's the link to it:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-decor-rugs/title/beautiful-lace-rug/id/1247018/
    Here's another one that's pretty:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-decor-rugs/title/beautiful-lace-rug-ii/id/1247019/
    And the link to the stair garland with accessories:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3/id/1120532/
    Enjoy! <3
    Rflong's world is amazing with all those different villages! :grin: So creative and realistic!

@CravenLestat Fab way to make the hot tub look like a natural hot spring. :star:
    Beautiful new lady sim. :)

@DivaDoodle You're very welcome. :blush:
    Glad I could give you the right word there. :mrgreen: Hee hee!
    Age, avoid if you can my darling!!!
    ^I'm sure trying! :lol:
    Aww, you read my other Christmas stories? <3 That fills me with such joy. Thank you. :kissing_heart:
    The neighbors here are really into it and we line up luminaries across our house front perimeter and when night falls it is magical, especially in our cul-de-sac!
    ^Oh my gosh it's like that with my neighbors too. :grin: We all go the same church so we all know each other and enjoy each other's decorations without feeling like we are in competition with each another. :blush: Our house is on the corner lot just before you enter the cul-de-sac. ;) (I wonder how they came up with that name? 🤔 It's so interesting. :lol: )
    Apple Brown Betty with Cinnamon? :open_mouth: Yes please! :yum: I have a candle scent that I burn every year around Christmastime and I hope that it's one my daughter will always want to smell in her life each year as she grows older. :blush: Those kinds of Christmas memories are the BEST!

@emilyofspielburg I'm gonna go check out your Trash to Treasure Extravaganza thread. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Were you able to find out how many word characters are allowed per post? :) If not, hopefully soon. 👍
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill, nobody seems to want to give an exact answer. :Dhttps://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984167/how-many-characters-individual-letters-allowed-in-a-single-post#latest

Either nobody knows or they aren't telling. I was hoping the Simgurus would be able to tell me, but they seem to be silent on the issue or just hoping the thread goes away of its own accord. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    o6beKOP.png

I see this is where Debug Enabler would make it blend in with the ground. Move Object down command. Great job on the hot-tub/hotspring grotto. :)
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    emorrill wrote: »

@emorrill, :D ~tease~ you so bad... you make me download more cc for my computer. ~tease~ :D

Now I have to come up with a romantic Haruo/River Christmas picture much like my beach one. :D
    River%2526Haruo.jpg

~evil~ >:)

Didn't want to put this in a post of its own (I already have three in a row).

But I opened up the game to see Haruo and River on a park bench...their faces were a hoot and a half.
    Screenshot-113.jpg
    Haruo: "But I don't wanna move!"
    River: "I don't like the idea either!"

Now...these little sections of Haruo and River's burgeoning relationship are not actual gameplay, but setup scenes which involve several different game-saves (just like how a movie is shot)...when the actual gameplay will start will be when I start working on their relationship just before they graduate high-school - the last few days before graduation. Whenever I have to use "moveobjects on" and then move sims around, it eventually corrupts that game-save so I rename the save to a "throwaway" save-name and then do my "move-objects in there and shoot my scenes (screencaps) that I want then discard that particular save to save my actual game-play save from corruption. I'm sure that's how others do it when they want to move sims around. Then I start using Save-Cleaner to clean up.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top