Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• --ginafz9l---ginafz9l- Posts: 330 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

@--ginafz9l- Goodness, what a screen name to try and type. Anywhoo, cute pics of your couple. You can always get him a young again potion if you decide to keep him around. :grin:

@bekkasan oopsie, don't know what I was thinking when I made this account and thought this would be a good name. As for the potion, I'm in two minds about it. His daughter has the alchemy skill from when I was considering making the potion, and I'd love for him to live out a longer life, but I similarly don't want his YA daughter to be older than him.

@Nikkei_Simmer your sims are so pretty! I love that last landscape shot too, such a dark atmosphere without actually being monochrome.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited November 2020

@Nikkei_Simmer your sims are so pretty! I love that last landscape shot too, such a dark atmosphere without actually being monochrome.

Thanks, the two in your avatar are gorgeous too. :)

My last screenshot as of right now.
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    Mama Fiona looking over at her son-in-law's grave. River's is the closest to the "camera".

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited November 2020
    @CravenLestat you crack me up. :D That Imaginary Friend named 4 pumpkins is, if I add a space, named Bo bo by the game. And for some reason a name given by EA to a game object is turned into pumpkins if mentioned on their forum. So I naturally changed his name to Brian once he became real. At least I can talk about him now. But in the next episode I'll kick him out of the house so it doesn't really matter what he's called. I just want him to buy produce my household consigns at the Humble Harvest stands I placed in the Stones Throw Greenhouse venue.

Episode 13 of 30 Grandchildren Badge attempt is now available on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/NJ8OaRvvdOM

In this episode you will meet some of the senior members of the household. Attend a birthday party, see the genie emerge and return to the dusty old lamp numerous times and generally get to know the various members of the household. It is, of course, overstuffed. There are about 20+ Sims there. It varies as Imaginary Friends get turned real thereby increasing the household numbers and then they get removed to live in one of the empty houses thereby reducing the number of sims in the household.

My eventual aim is to move everyone but Gerri out of the house. However, hopefully we will have the badge long before that happens.

Here are some of the sims you'll meet in this episode.

Brian
    Brian-Holden-IFMade-Real001.jpg

Javon
    Javon.jpg

Elsa
    Elsa001.jpg

Dennis
    DennisHarper001N.jpg

And many others

Enjoy
    edited November 2020
    Most of you who I've known here for a while know that I used to do nature/landscape photography professionally.
    03-07-2014_MajesticBaldEagle_wm.jpg
    I really don't know what was triggering the forum foul-language content... however...I changed the address to the link so I could post the image above.
    06-16-2013_SLP_RWBB2_filtered2_wm.jpg
    Well...um... Yeah...bird photography has always been my passion.

Case in point, please observe the native habits of the Spotted Sixam... :D
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    ...and just to leave off with another...RL shot.
    06-27-2012_FRWBB_pleasefeedme_wm.jpg
    A female Red Winged Blackbird doing her little "I've got a broken wing...please feed me"...routine. No...she doesn't really have a broken wing...she just wants to mooch food off people.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2020
    Page 4052

@Karritz I have always made photo rooms too for not screenies but in game photography.Just really poor right now but want one for shots of Kiki.And if a sim tries to play piano during my photo session I will not be as nice as you :#

@Nikkei_Simmer What happened to the old Nikkei,remember the you that was always kind and nice to your sims.....

Haha just kidding I don't remember either >:)

BTW Avoid Emit Relevart he is bad news will show up on you home lot unnanounced and will hit on your wife plus enter your home without permission.I can't stand him

@emorrill Such a good post <3 The pic of the hangmans tree reminds me of Oz I swear it needs a yellow brick road.Such a pretty screenshot I like it a lot is like out of a movie scene.

Emorrill he is also this screenie you loved it the Medieval villain look in his DV clothes the Sheriff of Nottingham vibe same guy different clothes only.

4jxZoLF.png

Here is the hair Emorrill I thought you owned the pirate stuff silly goose it's a store hair

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:21904&scategoryId=11974

@polrbear I really like Jenny's face such a pretty sim I even like her eyebrows.I am going to kidnap her when you are not looking B) MINE ALL MINE MWAHAHA

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @CravenLestat
    thank you, glad you liked it.

@Emily4331

Thank you, I like to try different
    haircolors.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@CravenLestat I'm happy to see the house coming along so well and that your girl is still very happy.
    that is a pretty horse!
    lol at your girl whooping yall on the hotdog eating.
    She is kinda cute in that hat, isn't she? :grin:
    I thought her eyes looked kinda cute poking through. She's a genie! Shh, that's a secret!
    Congrats to the happy couple!

@Nikkei_Simmer It is always nice when the muses cooperate!. I enjoyed reading the update.
    Looking forward to finding out if Katsuji was successful with his lotto ticket.
    Love your nature photos. I still have two in-game that you made into pictures and shared.
    I love it when my sims find a spotted sixam. I have not seen one of those since I put Pets back in the lineup.

@Karritz I like the variety of your sims. I thought it was hilarious that Tony plopped down and played music for your picture taking. I'm sure it was appreciated by your sims.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments. Yes, Jamie didn't mean anything by his comment and he didn't deserve her anger. He certainly didn't know her history.
    Love the makeovers of the Simovich's. Can't wait to see what Craven thinks of Betty. She looks great with the pink hair! I see he liked it!

@emorrill I thoroughly enjoyed your update! I made comments on your thread since I knew I was too busy to catch up here until today.
    Yes, the thread was kinda quiet. It's getting harder for me to make comments during the week when I have lots of visits.
    I watched American Idol that year and I was rooting for David Cook once Kristy Cook (no relation) was eliminated. I thought David A. was a bit too young.

@Brandontaylor ::waves:: I hope things are going well with work. It is keeping you busy too!

@polrbear Thanks for the comments. Yes, Bekka got lovely revenge! Jamie did not know her circumstances so I felt his response towards her comments was justified. They will eventually get it sorted out. I definitely wanted tension between them and got it. I'm actually still playing my Ballan family which you might remember from before and may have an update on them this weekend.
    Your opening picture of the storm and sunset is lovely!
    Rhea does not look thrilled about school!

@--ginafz9l- :smiley: Luckily it auto pops up after I hit the correct dash dash buttons. :grin: I generally play occults so they are slow aging and use potions frequently. None have made it to elder status that were not already elder at the start of the story. :wink: I've potioned townies back as well that are part of my story.

My testor genie trying out the flying dragons created by Murfeel here. The storage looks a little odd but the were cloned from the nimbus broom.
    50595390161_5c21eaf857_b.jpg
    50595390106_d8e7bd3efd_b.jpg
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member

:D the dragon is just hanging out a bit, place another broomstick holder and call it a dragon party... :p
    AlexaKry wrote: »

:D the dragon is just hanging out a bit, place another broomstick holder and call it a dragon party... :p

lololol
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Cleaning up debrisafter a hurricane/tropical storm is always fun...not 😛
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited November 2020
    @bekkasan

Thank you.

" It takes two- chapter 11" ( I think lol :# )

2bRPYVc.jpg

YXCc2EG.jpg

I last left them by the tub outside,
    and they also did some stuff inside the home.

gAqTFaP.jpg

25qRk1o.jpg

As it was a warm day the both of them sat outside for a
    few hours.

iOo1p92.jpg

I later sent them out to Mixcks karaoke place

2190u4m.jpg

Jedl2fc.jpg

There was a duet going on

sAZUhVi.jpg

Dani and Jayden got the feels

EykzquP.jpg

And soon went to the stage to watch the performance.

JlC8ygo.jpg

SND3o96.jpg

Dani gave the song thumbs up.

yPDl0Bl.jpg

Jayden not so much.

6O0pvFB.jpg

rfjrrkw.jpg

ARFfr78.jpg

After they too decided to sing.

@CravenLestat I must admit I was somewhat surprised when he pulled that piano out of his pocket and my first instinct was to kick him out, but I thought 'How can I turn this into an advantage?' You see, he wasn't there because he chose to be there, the genie ensorcelled him. And I rarely can control him and he never actually appears inside their home. So I thought I'd use his presence as a way of allowing his children to get to know him a little. He did get up from the piano and talk to some of them. And then suddenly the genie spell wore off and he grabbed his piano and literally ran out of there and headed home to his pregnant girlfriend, Tracy Byrne.

@bekkasan thank you. I kept telling myself that Tony's children were enjoying being sernaded by their usually totally absent father. He played a few recoginsable pieces and a few I didn't know. The genie spell soon wore off and he ran off home - fortunately he took his piano with him.

Thanks for the link to the dragon broom download.

• AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    My family visited a befriended family in Suum Sim´s Entworld.
    SUERoes.jpg
    R3SbhRH.jpg

Of course everyone met in the most comfy room, the kitchen.
    NjYPcIl.jpg
    gEO0FzQ.jpg

Full story why they´ve visited Entworld can be read here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest
    Again sorry for the shameless advertising! o:)B)
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer beautiful nature shots. You and my Hubs would get along. He's a park ranger here in NY and loves taking photos of the parks and the wildlife. Do you frame yours? We have several of his pictures mounted on Fracture (glass).
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
    edited November 2020
    @MamaSimTee - Since @Featherbelle and I have moved several times in the past few years so I didn't want to have to lug large framed prints with me. Maybe I will once she and I land somewhere more permanent. But what I would like to do is replace my 600mm f/4 lens coupling it with a 300mm f/2.8 and a 180-400mm f/4 on a Nikon D6 Professional Digital Camera.

Maybe if I win the lottery.

Went back to my Lost Cove Save.

Teamwork
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-21.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Alek wakes up crying, wet, and hungry. Adam stirs and hears his cries. He changes his wet diaper quickly and rubs his back soothingly. Alice is awake by this time and stretches watching Adam and their son her heart swelling with love. Adam hands Alek to her so she can feed the hungry infant. "Your turn."
    He watches Alice as she breastfeeds the hungry baby and rocks him in the nursery. His heart beats with love for her and their son. Kailena wakes calling out for her Dad. Adam tries to convince her to go back to sleep as it is still early but she is too excited. It is her birthday today. He helps her change her clothes, and they go downstairs chatting about her birthday.
    Alice arrives in the kitchen after putting Alek in one of the small bassinets. Adam tells her about the text from Marshall. "They had a little girl during the night. They decided she was definitely Lara. Marshall asked us to check on Drew as he is sure they will be sound asleep."
    Alice cleans up Kailena after she finishes her breakfast. "You should go over now since Drew is usually awake as early as Kailena."
    50520010387_b59e1a6bcc_b.jpg
    50519834531_74622906de_b.jpg
    50520010347_da28e0108a_b.jpg
    50519834446_0fbb26a590_b.jpg

Adam heads over to Marshall and Jennifer's cottage and peeks at Lara. She is beautiful and sleeping soundly, but Drew is not. He is wide awake. Adam finds some clothes for him and takes him back over to the main house. They peek at his new baby sister before leaving the nursery.
    "Will she be as nice as Kailena?"
    "Sure she will and with you, as her big brother you will help her and get to teach her."
    Drew's eyes got round and big. "Oh!"
    50519834426_911d00e57a_b.jpg
    50519115818_ff63715815_b.jpg

After Drew ate his breakfast he and Kailena play together with some of the toys.
    "I have a baby sister, and you have a baby brother. We get to teach them stuff."
    "My birthday is today! I don't want to teach today."
    "I think they are too little right now. She is tiny! My birthday is tomorrow! I'm right after you."
    "I can teach you stuff!"
    "I already know stuff!"
    They both giggle happily.
    50538787512_7af4f17245_b.jpg

Alice calls her family in Barnacle Bay and tells them about the newest family member. Rafe and Autumn are very excited about little Alek Victor and hope they can get together sometime over the summer. Alice sends pictures from her phone and they all coo over how cute the baby is.
    50538787382_c10db9de08_b.jpg

Victor and Gardenia ate earlier but they sit at the table while the children eat. Victor lays down some ground rules as the kids want to explore Dragon Valley while they are here.
    "You must stay together, all 5 of you. No one is to go off alone. No arguing with each other. Josef and Jillian as the eldest are in charge. You must be at Red Dragon Lair by 2 pm for the party. I will know if anyone breaks the rules and who instigated and who didn't stop it."
    He has to bite his tongue to stop from laughing as the mutters from the younger kids moaning about vampire Dad's being unfair. Josef uses their twin telepathy to speak to Jillian (they are both vampires) about needing to practice blocking. Josef knows his Dad can hear him and he grins up at his Dad while his Dad stares back. Gardenia turns her laughs into a coughing fit. She knows that young vampires are incapable of blocking older ones. Victor is considered an old vampire.
    50530125416_d643d547c9_b.jpg

Alice bakes and decorates a cake while Adam rocks Alek.
    50530284677_bb4cdb02a5_b.jpg
    50530125336_84b125a0f5_b.jpg

Jennifer and Marshall are finally up and Jennifer feeds Lara and dresses her for the day.
    50529402213_d785a314a2_b.jpg

Alice hugs Jennifer and sends her over to eat some breakfast while she cuddles and plays with Lara.
    50530284507_ef201e7000_b.jpg
    50530284482_b50d9304b4_b.jpg

Adam calls his family in Roswyn, the Fairy Kingdom, and announces the birth of Alex Victor Moonwalker. The phone is passed from one family member to the other as all want to congratulate Adam and Alice. His Grandmother asks that they make a visit soon so they can meet their great-grandson.
    50538787472_27770bb244_b.jpg

Adam and Alice look at the two most recent additions to the family marveling at how much their life and family has changed and grown and how happy they are. Alice looks over at Adam. "Another big change is coming today with Kailena becoming a child. Are you ready for that change? I'm happy and sad at the same time." Alice looks over where Kailena is playing with Drew.
    "I guess I better be ready," Adam laughs. "It's going to happen even if I am not. I'm glad Drew is only a day behind her. Fillian will follow shortly and Willow of course will be a few weeks later. I have a feeling we are going to be busier than ever. Are you sure you are okay with the teens coming and visiting for the summer?"
    "Absolutely. I think between us we can handle the teens. I think we need to plan their martial arts and other classes while they are here, but still, give them free time to just hang out and be teenagers. What do you think about inviting Josef and Jillian as well? I know they are a bit younger than the other teens but I think they would all be good friends.
    "I think that is a great idea. Let's talk to Dad and Mom about it tomorrow."
    50530124941_ab22120781_b.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :) Hope y'all are doing well and staying safe with COVID cases on the rise again. :flushed:<3

Sorry it's taken me a bit to catch up with the comments...

@CravenLestat Nice nightie Kiki has there. :smirk:
    I woke up and had to give her some loving after tossing her charcoal flavored bricks in the trash but had a strange feeling we were being watched
    ^LOL! :lol: Gosh you crack me up!
    Awwww, about the note you handed Kiki! <3 (Clever one too. ;) )
    Reminds me of this country song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTa4QDTaVlI
    Anyway,
    Congrats on your engagement! :star:
    Woohooing in the mausoleum? Ok, that's something I never have my sims do. Ewww. :p And creepy. :grimace:
    Aww, you should've kept the 3 grand Kiki made. I would have. ;)
    The night was winding down so we had a quick ummm bathroom break yeah that's what it was.
    ^LOL! :lol: Nice one...
    The pink diamond is so pretty. :love:
    I'm expecting Kiki to be expecting soon. :smirk::p Is it too early for that?
    Such a good post <3 The pic of the hangmans tree reminds me of Oz I swear it needs a yellow brick road. Such a pretty screenshot I like it a lot is like out of a movie scene.
    ^Thank you for that compliment buddy. <3
    Ohhh yes, that's a very nice pic of Hunter. :love:
    Yeah, I don't have any of the Pirate stuff, sorry, :( but I do have DV stuff. Thank you SO much for the link to the hair! 👍 I gotta get in game and take pics of him for you. :)

@Turjan
    I have to admit I don't know where you will go with Abigail, but I'm sure it will be a happy end at some point :smile: .
    ^I'm not entirely sure yet either :p but you may be on to something. ;)
    Well, Haley obviously enjoys herself. I guess all depends on what's left when the novelty wears off.
    ^Exactly. 👍
    You're right that not all apologies need to be spoken. And I'm sure Shane will say them - or show them - in small doses to protect his healing. :)
    Thanks for reading and for the comments. :) I always appreciate it.

@Silverofdreams30 Wowza on your makeovers of the Simovitch family! :star: Pink hair really doesn't look bad on Betty. :) Love the cherry blossom background. <3
    You really made Mr. Simovitch look way hotter than before! :love:
    I love Fatima's smile in that pose. :)
    Great job!
    ----
    Great to see Dani and Jayden again. (Especially Jayden. :smirk: )
    Her and Jayden singing. :lol: They are so cute together. <3

@--ginafzpl-
    oopsie, don't know what I was thinking when I made this account and thought this would be a good name.
    ^Lol! :lol: I understand. My name is practically thrown out there for all to see with my username. At the time I thought I would never be on the forum so it was a "no biggie" moment (just go ahead and use my email name EA, you know. :p ) But over the past 5 years I'm wishing I had come up with a more cuter and anonymous name. like QLfangirl or PonyGirl19, something along those lines. ;) You can actually contact a Moderator on here and ask them to change your forum name to whatever you like. :) 👍 I probably won't change mine because I've been on here long enough that I don't want to throw people off with a new forum name. Just wanted to let you know you have that option if you wish. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer I love the Spotted Sixam as well. <3 I've always been a bird lover. :)

@bekkasan Your comments on my story thread filled me with so much happy! I was waiting anxiously for your thoughts on it. :mrgreen:<3
    David Archuleta was pretty darn young when on American Idol. I couldn't get into David Cook's singing style... (though you thought he was pretty cute huh? :smirk::p ) Lots of ladies did.
    I'm glad you tried out the flying dragons and they look good...except for when they're "put away." :joy: Ha ha! @AlexaKry 's comment was hilarious!
    Will do comments after this on your newest story post on the other thread. :kissing_heart: I like doing it there so I can easily read others thoughts on it too. :)

@GraceyManor *Waves* :) Hope you're feeling better.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill That song is so cute! I like it too. Tim McGraw's "Don't Take the Girl" makes me cry. Every. Single. Time. LOL

@bekkasan Oh I love seeing pictures of Victor. I never really crushed on a SIM before, but it's because he reminds me of someone in RL, I think that's why. :)
    edited November 2020
    Short version update

Lucky Palms First Day Of Spring Festival

My 2 digs

1st dig A mysterious Mr. Gnome for $1.000 needed it!!!
    2nd dig $87 Turquoise

That mail carrier just brought a gift.....from Kiki <3 I love having her as a roomie and GF

5yA0Ahh.png

Went to the egg hunt early because I love finding the faberg'e eggs my gawd the sheer amount of sims doing it I got one egg and it said "Last egg had been found" Easter fail!!! this was my only egg and it was just a regular one

i0AeP1l.png

I am trying to win the King and Queen of the dance trophy plaques you win it by spending the most hours on the dance floor area male longest and female longest.We had competition and not going well because Kiki got hungry I had to use the restroom and a townie stood strong and is winning

This was when we started and I was overly confident (I must win those trophies they are so cool to hang on the wall)

kOVu3XX.png

We ran into Mary @bekkasan and get this I talked about our wedding and she got the red double minus signs,she was bored I guess but I wanted to kick her

z5HeifA.png

This was the gift from Kiki in the mail I mentioned in the first screenie

oTzmyTn.png

@Emily4331 Haha good timing will mail you it here in a few minutes >:)

DfydFiZ.gif

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The Willowisp's arrive for the birthday party. Victor and Gardenia had arrived earlier and the kids actually made it on time. Victor was proud of them. Kailena is anxious for her party to start, so they quickly get to blowing out the candles.
    50530124656_4232144aa0_b.jpg
    50530124581_6eaa48cd84_b.jpg

Alice helps Kailena with the cake and blowing out the candles. Alice feels extremely emotional and is about to cry. Her baby girl will become a child in just a few minutes. She looks over at her Mom and wonders how in the world she did this so many times. Alice wonders if that is why she has so many brothers and sisters. Kailena bends down and blows out the candle. Alice places her on the floor for the transition. Kailena claps her hands excitedly as the family claps and toots horns and twirls the noisemakers. She stands and dances as the magic envelops her.
    50530124516_2a642c9c90_b.jpg
    50530283887_2d2f9e4ca9_b.jpg
    50530124426_7029437fd1_b.jpg
    50530124336_c8b974d562_b.jpg

Kailena is now a beautiful child! She makes a pose as everyone shouts their congratulations. She gets the first piece of cake and sits at the table and enjoys it. There is plenty to go around, and everyone enjoys a piece of delicious cake. Kailena receives many presents from her family including a bike, new clothes, a few toys, and a tablet that will help her with her school work when she has to start this fall. She hugs her Mom and Dad thanking them for the cake and party and presents.
    50529401053_7a19278bf3_b.jpg
    50530283637_1e574a04cd_b.jpg
    50529400858_676dba42c6_b.jpg
    50529400888_a4c1c2f659_b.jpg

Before long the younger kids are full of cake and hurry outside. Dylan starts a water balloon fight with Lucas. What a great hit! Luckily Lucas has a good sense of humor.
    50529400728_89817c0381_b.jpg
    50529400698_6c1e06ceb2_b.jpg
    50529400518_78e21193ed_b.jpg

Lexie and Kailena get to know each other before joining the kids outside in the water balloon battle. Briana was out walking around the pond and Josef introduced himself and invited her to join the water fight.
    50529400473_59f2b0b34f_b.jpg
    50530123976_a5d4bcc953_b.jpg

The other kids soon hear the laughter and jeering and join in the fun. The adults come out to watch and chat while the kids play. Kailena is a very happy girl and enjoyed spending her birthday with her family.
    50529426553_98ccb96a35_b.jpg
    50529426538_3c26a4ffb0_b.jpg
    50530308387_7325177d6a_b.jpg
    50530308307_31d962e90d_b.jpg
    @bekkasan nice update. I like the recolours on some of the outfits your sims are wearing. Birthday parties are fun but I suppose the mother sim might sometimes feel sad at their babies growing up.

We're having a heatwave here at the moment. Yesterday afternoon I walked away from my computer to do something else for a while and when I decided I wasn't going to use it again for the day, at about 11:30 pm, I found my OBS Studio had been recording nothing happening in my game for a little over 10 hours. I'm battling lack of drive space. I wasn't happy and hoped the start of the recording hadn't recorded something vital that I really needed to have in a video. Fortunately, it was something I might have liked to use, but not essential and ran for about 30 seconds. The remaining 10 hours was an overhead shot of their house with no sims in sight so I deleted the 35+GB file.

I must add that I was going along nicely putting together the video but I came across a section where things were happening but the recorded video had missed all of the important bits - because I had no clue what was going on and things were happening in multiple places. Fortunately this had all happened at a point where I'd decided to SaveAs with a new name so I was able to go back to the exact spot and rerun the game and got some special shots. Because this time I knew what I wanted, and more importantly, I had an idea of what was going on.

As a result I managed to get a nice shot of Brian, the first Imaginary Friend to be made real. He'd moved out before I thought of setting up that special photo room. I added the wallpaper I used in that room to the wall behind Brian for this shot.
    Brian-Holden001.jpg

Another special thing I'd missed was Jake becoming real. I got that.

This is the shot of Jake I got when trying to fix a few problems with the story. It was taken before I went back to that old save. I was trying to get a nice picture of him and sent the genie to ensorsel him but she couldn't do it. It turned out he was on his way to work. I wanted control of him temporarily so I could get some nice pictures. I paused the game and got this shot.

Jake-Holden003.jpg

The thing with the old game I've temporarily launched is I only have Jake in his original Imaginary Friend form. I don't think I could do another makeover of him from memory and have him look the same.

This is Jake in his original form just after Jelly Bean drank the potion and became a real sim.
    Jelly-Bean-Jake-Holden001.jpg

Just about all I kept of his original self is the hair. This is hair that I doubt I'd ever have used but it seemed to be appropriate for him. His traits are: Light Sleeper Dog Person Schmoozer Natural Cook Vegetarian

Now I can't put it off any longer. I've got to sort all of this out in the video as I'm back to working on the video today.

Happy Simming all.
    edited November 2020
    Hey friends. :) Feeling a little under the weather today, but hopefully whatever it is it will pass very soon. 👍

I have some reply comments to make, I haven't forgotten any of y'all who have tagged me <3 , but first I wanted to do a "play and share" since I haven't for a while and...we need more posts on the thread right now! :p

Whenever I feel like playing just for fun I've been playing around with my Damien Nazario sim in Moonlight Falls. :) It's been a joy discovering everything "Supernatural" in the game here since I've been playing this whole time without that EP in my game...
    Moonlight Falls is making its way up to my favorite world with the tall, snow capped mountains and gorgeous EA made homes! :star: They have really surprised me with their architecture in this world! :grin: (Compared to how the houses were in SV...ahem!)

Example:
    Look at that epic Victorian style three story home! <3

50607005606_0f64b167fc_c.jpg

So y'all know Damien best from @bekkasan 's Mary Kendall story ;) so pretend this is him in an alternate reality. :p
    (I have lots of pics to share - that's a first lately :lol: - so those that are close together I'll throw in Spoilers, but you don't want to miss any them! :) )

This is the house I chose to move Damien into. (Forgetting to take a better picture during the day instead of at night during a rainstorm. :lol: )

50607006161_201eb8f7f7_c.jpg
    ^That puddle in the road was tempting me to make Damien splash in it, but I know better... :smirk: I have my sims do that when the rain and lightning are gone!

That evening he came home starving from a workout, so I quickly ordered him to make something up because his energy bar was about in the red too...
    (Occasionally I'll play normally without sliding the Needs up. ;) )

50607005986_2821b8a912_c.jpg

I think he's not a big fan of the current music playing on the radio. :lol:

50607123902_c0afd0d264_c.jpg
    ^Maybe it was more that he was so tired...

Once I sent him to bed I took a look around the midnight world and captured this pretty pic of a very early dawn:

50607124067_0525ce88be_c.jpg

And what do I see there? You guessed it. :blush: The unicorn cloud. (And the rainbow waterfall cc which I didn't remove because I am using it in my Stardew Valley story. ;) )

The rainbow cloud and rainbow waterfall looked so pretty together. <3

50607006276_71f682205c_c.jpg

And here's the unicorn. <3

50607006311_e18726337b_c.jpg

Anyhoo, back to Damien. :mrgreen:

He woke up early to get ready for work (as a PI), but not until I had him create an online dating profile. :) He is single after all, and I wanted him to scope out the available ladies in Moonlight Falls. :blush:

50607006336_393de6167b_c.jpg

There really wasn't much to choose from...2 of the gals I thought were cute actually turned out being married :unamused: then the remaining one was pretty, but in need of a little makeover so I figured whenever she and Damien meet up I would throw her into CAS and have my way with her. ;) (That sounds weird...but y'all know what I mean. :lol: )

Didn't run into any PI leads for Damien so I just had him explore the world on this day.

He found the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Caravan and after the first reading decided, "This old coot is full of cr'ap!" :lol:

50606262303_a5853742cf_c.jpg

He also found a bee box and no matter how kind he was to the bees, they didn't like him. :(
    (Inexperience with them I imagine. ;) )

50606262348_c087973978_c.jpg

Funny, but not really, pics in Spoiler. :p
    50606262443_df1ee7a1d5_c.jpg

50607006686_d8a5d4e63a_c.jpg

50607124487_158b62bb16_c.jpg
    :lol:

50607124582_9057696b88_c.jpg

Poor sexy hunk. :cry: Those bee stings lasted a whole day from what I remember...

After he got the bees to leave him alone, he found a pretty bluebird to watch and captured a butterfly. <3

50607006901_ecc1dc7ea2_c.jpg

50607124712_354a2af12c_c.jpg
    I love his gorgeous smile. <3

Holy heck they have a Sims version of the Tardis in this EP? :lol: WAY cool!!!

50607007026_202549ce47_c.jpg

50607007096_09696c813e_c.jpg

I wanna say I teleported him to the Library...

The Library got boring fast so I had him do a "stakeout" behind a bush. :p A local gal took notice of him and started carrying on a conversation. (I thought her discovering him like that and his embarrassment over it was rather cute. :blush: )

50606262918_82cd9248ed_c.jpg

She and Damien hit it off quick! :open_mouth: I mean their friendship bar was climbing rapidly simply by friendly interactions! Her name is Alice Fitzgerald and...I'm not sure how I feel about her - she reminds me of those old witches with a large nose and a giant mole on it :grimace: - but I couldn't ignore the chemistry going on between them.
    (I should've minimized the game and read up on her Bio, but I was having too much fun playing to do that so I just rolled with it. :p )

Another local started playing his guitar so Damien and Alice danced to it. :)

50606262948_98368f0dd5_c.jpg

Which then turned into a slow dance...

50606263008_8d81a619ee_c.jpg

I dunno what kind of "spell" she was casting on Damien - maybe it was simply her big bosoms, excuse me for saying :lol: - but he got all these wishes to flirt with her. So he did and... I might've had him invite her over so they could get to know each other better. ;)

50607125097_d1efdabec6_c.jpg

When they arrived at his house ALL she wanted to do was rock in the rocking chair on the front porch and it was driving me NUTS! :confounded: Damien finally got her to chill out with that and carry on a conversation. (Note to self: find a mod to kill that autonomous desire!)

They had a fun time chatting about tons of stuff. :)

50606263133_cc30ea086a_c.jpg

He even cooked dinner for her. <3
    (I changed him back into his regular clothes cause I don't like the PI outfit on him...)

50607007436_541de2de53_c.jpg

When he sent her off for the night he had a wish to kiss her for the first time. Yeah, no joke folks! Their chemistry was off the charts!
    But...Damien discovered she's in the Criminal Career and...that didn't sit well with either of us so, I know he can do better. ;) It's all good. At least he made a friend. :)

In the morning he worked on hacking into someone's computer to solve a case...

50607007561_97767b8b91_c.jpg

He met up with Miriam Hoppcraft, at her gorgeous home (pictured above), to wrap up the case. (Miriam was all over him by the way and...she's married! :grimace: Naughty lady! Though I can't say I blame her. :smirk::lol: )

When her little tot came crawling into the room with his fairy wings fluttering so brightly, I did an immediate, AWWWW! <3 This is the first time I encountered a fairy toddler in my game! :grin:

50607005561_c7b0bc33a4_c.jpg

My reaction in the Spoiler:

He didn't look too thrilled that I was taking his picture again (and I really felt he needed some clothes!) but he was just so adorable I couldn't help it! :blush:

50606261538_1ed1435baa_c.jpg

Damien's next case led him to meet with a client at the local gym. There were a couple of pretty wild horses grazing outside of it. <3

50607005411_46f279cd91_c.jpg

I had Damien "Watch" them and he chose to stand behind the center sign to do it. :lol:

50607123267_3b2b5348ed_c.jpg
    ^That doesn't look suspicious, or even a little creepy, at all! :joy: But we know Damien isn't like that. ;)

After meeting with the client he was then approached by a lady he sent a friend request to on the online dating site. :)

That lady was Linda Rodgers. :) The gal I thought was very pretty but needed a little makeover. Here's what she looks like:

Linda-Rodgers.png

@CravenLestat I don't know why she reminded me of one of your gals, maybe it's her plump lips, but I hope you will take that as a compliment because it totally is. <3

I promptly took her into CAS and did her up. :blush: I'll have to show those pics later as this post is getting pretty long... (Sorry :p )

So that's it for my random gameplay. I'll share a more later. :) My eyes need a break...

Keep calm and Sim on my friends.
    edited November 2020
    @emorrill I luff her my sim actually had kids with her to see the result.Granted my simself is pretty pudding by choice our daughter got her lips my pudding nose her eyes and that awful green tint blonde hair.

Her daughter Age her up Emorrill the swapped daughter remember the fairy sims switched the babies and Linda got a fairy kid and the fairies got her daughter Fawn you might like her

Will tell you my one true issue with premades,they just need mouths lowered and chins raised.

I think Linda is in two of my pattern videos

EDIT: I think it is time for new patterns and will use her for you as my model

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited November 2020
    @CravenLestat Sweet!!! :mrgreen: I had a feeling she was one that had been on your "radar." ;)

I will for sure find Linda's true daughter and age her up to see how she looks. :) (I didn't know she had a kid until Damien invited her out on a date and she brought Sophie with her! :open_mouth::lol: Guess she couldn't get a babysitter in time. I had Damien hold her and play with her too, it was super cute! :blush: )

Yes I would love to see her as the model for your new patterns! :mrgreen:
    Edit: I think you'll like how I made her over. :smirk:

@emorrill I agree with you. Moonlight Falls is my go to for "just for kicks" world. It's so pretty. I love the little starter homes as well.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top