Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

This is a DNA house by Romagi called Vintage Victorian. I'm using it for Victor and Gardenia and the kids when they come to Dragon Valley to visit the Moonwalker family. I did a little bit of deleting as some things were not needed for them in a vacation type home. Of course, No More Babies for Gardenia so got rid of the cribs so she wouldn't be tempted to fill one. :D

front view
    50390949338_3a3aff8505_o.jpg

back view
    50390948978_7fa80078dd_o.jpg

Someone likes lilac! Gardenia may have to change that, will see. She likes red. :grin:
    50390949283_ff1345f871_o.jpg
    50391640276_2bec9cd182_o.jpg

She will probably leave this one alone. She likes blue too.
    50391814822_4880f08284_o.jpg

One side of the kitchen. Not sure if things work yet. I didn't send a sim in to test it.
    50391814737_4b30818c66_o.jpg

The other side of the kitchen. I hope the fireplace is fireproof if it even works with it moo'd into the cabinets like that. It is pretty but looks like a disaster waiting to happen. :open_mouth:
    50391640211_87a4bef188_o.jpg

This is in the basement. It was a future room with ITF stuff, but Victor needs a lair. :grin:
    50391640171_b0a563ec7e_o.jpg

The bed on the other side for him and Gardenia. Didn't take pics of the bedrooms on the third floor, but they are really nice and there is room for all the kids who will be coming.
    50391640116_f9229e0a3b_o.jpg

basement pool, hot tub, sauna, and massage table. Gosh, I'd love to live in it!
    50391814607_1279955f2a_o.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@Karritz I'm looking forward to seeing the Oscar save. Haven't watched anymore videos lately but it's on my list of things to do this week.
    That's nice when the festival lot is close to home.
    Oscar must have been really busy, lol.
    Oscar really attracted a lot of females from the sound of it.

@GraceyManor Wonder who the new guy is?
    I'm not sure if he's actually a vocal coach or if he just saw an attractive lady and decided to come over.
    I agree with William.
    Great update!

@RedDestiny92 Great update!

@Turjan You're welcome.
    Thanks, she really is.
    Me too, I couldn't just put her in the bin and not play her.
    Aww, that's cute Fred is reading to Barney.
    Spiros outfit is...interesting. Rowan's too.
    Nice looking Sims you downloaded.
    Great update!

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    I got to use pets more often. Seems I always play saves without them, even though I'm an animal lover.
    I bet, there's a lot of Sims in that save with both Adam and Alice's families, not to mention everyone that lives with Adam and Alice.
    Romagi makes some very nice houses. I really like the looks of this one.
    I like how the fireplace was put in but I agree about the fire hazard.
    And that actually makes a good lair in my opinion.
    Love the pool area too.

@emorrill I bet it would have. Hopefully Haley realizes that being like that doesn't look good on her part.
    It does hurt when you miss your chance. I still hope Maru gets her happily ever after though.
    I got lucky in that department, my parent's don't really try to tell me what to do. They may not approve of every choice but they let me make mistakes.
    You're welcome.

@Nikkei_Simmer Hmm, I wonder what caused the whole town to disappear?
    Phil is right, although he should just shut up most of the time, lol.
    Great update!

***Off to play the wedding of Ariana and Quinton (either Sekemoto or Langerak, it doesn't bother me if the last name changes).
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    50390948978_7fa80078dd_o.jpg
    I love this photo, makes me think "tornado is about to form" XD
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Sims 3 - Rebuild Sunset Valley
    Chapter Two - Security

Two Weeks Later

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Since the six didn't know what exactly was going to be roaming around, for security they dug out an entire lake on their property, filling it with water and fish with only a bridge as their ability to be able to get from the main street to their own place. They built a small area to garden to grow their own vegetables and a dock to put their tents and fish off of. They would be able to eat fish for dinner as well as buying things at the grocery store if needed. And they had a Rottweiler who would roam the area and look for gemstones as well as provide security. After all, who was going to mess with someone who had a dog, especially a large aggressive dog.

"I think we did OK digging out the property...and making sure that we have enough space between us and anyone who is planning something." Noel ventured as he looked over at Haruo. "It's gonna be hard for anyone to figure out how to get over to the other side and we've got barbed wire on top so that they can't climb over without getting some pretty nasty cuts in the process."
    Screenshot-45.jpg
    "It's not so much who's going to try something than what's out there..." Haruo stated gazing out at the darkness. "...and we have a were in our midst that we didn't bargain for either...I mean five of us have gotten bitten...and god knows if we're going to end up turning." He looked over at his wife who looked rather smug. "Sweetie, you're the only one that didn't get bit."
    Screenshot-46.jpg
    Screenshot-47.jpg
    "Well...I wasn't the one who let my guard down around Sam...there's always something to be said for a good hard as rock Sunday edition of the Sunset Valley Times-Colonist to deal with werewolves."
    Screenshot-49.jpg
    "Ha ha...very funny, wife..." Haruo muttered.

"I thought it was..." River gave him a smirk
    Screenshot-51.jpg
    Phil having been bitten soundly by Sam was still trying to comprehend what just happened and frankly it made his mind short out quite soundly. So he resorted to self-soothing methods to try to get his mind around the fact that he was now infected by a werewolf and would shortly become one. It wasn't going well for him at all.
    Screenshot-53.jpg
    The town was quieter than it had ever been. But there was some development. A book-store owner had also decided to join the retail crowd across the street and Central Park and the Hospital had been rebuilt. Also scientists were looking into what could have caused the disappearance of the townsfolk. But it was going to be quite a while before things got back to normal.
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    ...and it would be a long way to go for the six to be able to bring the town back to life.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Brandontaylor I initially made both Oscar and Louise as Base Game Only sims for that thread that's stuck near the top of this forum. The thread is 'Sims 3 Household Exchange'. I made a few sims for that thread when I was first setting up this computer. It was brand new and I just had the Base Game installed. I don't remember now which patch I used. I know it wasn't 1.67 as I later patched to patch 1.55 so I could get Seasons badges that broke with higher level patches. After I got those badges I patched to 1.67 and added expansion packs that were released after Seasons. I have the order of release written down so know how to do that. It used to be necessary to install EPs in order of release but that is no longer the case.

Well I had made all of those new sims as Base Game Only sims when I only had the base game installed because my theory is it's impossible to make a true Base Game Only sim if you have anything else installed. I have previously tried to do that and you get unwanted extras with career outfits or traits or sliders - all things that were added with later patches.

After I'd made these sims I decided to test one of them and chose Oscar. Then he seemed lonely so I added Louise to the household and it was hilarious.

When Oscar first moved into that house it had a challenge attached to it. A meteor had hit close by and the house was littered with meteor fragments and I think there might have been some damage too.

I decided they should have 15 children because by then I had a mod that would allow lots of extra sims in the household and I'd already had sims with 15 babies but the babies had to be split between households. I wanted to see what it would be like to have that many children in the same house. I gave Oscar fertility treatment and she did all the tricks to encourage multiple births so she had them in only 4 pregnancies. Saved time. I used a couple of the other Base Game Only sims as nannies to help with the toddlers.

When they had their 15 children I noticed some of them were looking very much the same as each other. Some looked like Oscar, some like Louise and a few were a combination of the two of them. I aged a few of them up temporarily just to see what they'd turn out like. They weren't all stunningly beautiful but they were all beautiful in their own individual ways.

Here are 4 of the girls aged up to Young Adult.

Screenshot-31-2.jpg

Screenshot-29-2.jpg

Screenshot-26-2.jpg

Screenshot-25-2.jpg

Then I decided to use Oscar and Louise for a video.

I wanted to add extra DNA to introduce more variety in their children so I made parents for each of them.

I made a video on Louise's life before she grew up and managed to change a born in game baby to the exact same appearance as Louise. I did her childhood in about 3 or 4 episodes. That series of videos is about Louise in Riverview.

Louise's parents
    BlueLarson001.jpg

Lorna_YA001.jpg

In the video, as soon as Louise aged up she left home and went to live alone in Hidden Springs.

When I decided to start this video series I was initially planning to just grab Oscar as a teen and not worry about making a video about him growing up. I made up a tragic back story about him losing his parents as a child in a meteor strike and was planning to make him parents and use Master Controller to add them to his family tree. But I changed my mind and made a very short video about them. That's what got me started. That very short video grew into a massively long series of videos.

Oscar's father and sister
    Father-And-Sister002.jpg

Oscar's mother, brother and sister
    Brother-Sister-Mother001.jpg

Oscar's eldest brother
    Eldest-Brother001.jpg

Oscar's family fishing before the meteor took out his parents
    Fishing002.jpg

With the Louise in the videos, she was born in game and I changed her appearance as soon as she was born by writing down ALL of the slider numbers of the Louise I made in CAS and used those numbers on the new baby when I took her into CAS to adjust her. She also got the same traits as the original Louise.

But with Oscar, I aged him down from Young Adult to toddler to get some pictures but kept a child version of him and added his parents and siblings to his family tree using Master Controller. I'm really surprised he didn't glitch but so far I've never had any problems with him. Maybe it helps that he was made when I only had the Base Game installed. Maybe I just got lucky.

Now Oscar is a teen I've teamed him up with a couple of other favourite born in game sims that I want to play with for a while.

I don't know if you've noticed but I have a game that's been going for years now. Way back in about 2012 I tried to get the badge for a sim having 15 children. I didn't get the badge that time because I did a few things wrong, but I got the 15 children. I use that family as the basis for a game that I now call my Big Game. It is now modded and has over 800 sims living in over 13 worlds. I use it for two of my video series. They are The McFluff story and Oscar's Childhood/Teen Years.

There is a brother and sister who live at the boarding school that Oscar went to when his parents died. This brother and sister have been there for most of their lives due to extreme parental neglect. Eric is the oldest of the trio and he's been a teen for a while. Oscar recently aged up to teen and Eric's little sister, Susanne is also now a teen. With the video series I'm about to make of Oscar's teen years this trio are going to travel around visiting all of Eric and Susanne's relatives who live in the many worlds. Eric and Susanne are grandchildren of the sim who had the 15 children and one of her partners, Gobias Koffi. I plan for them to do this for a few episodes. That'll give me a chance to play some of those 'children' and their families for a bit and allow Oscar to have a history of travel. When Oscar ages up to Young Adult I plan for him to continue to travel for a few episodes to establish that he is lonely and really wants to settle down with a huge family but is having problems finding a suitable partner.

Then in one episode Oscar will come across Louise. Louise is attracted to him because he's nice to her. She was raised by an abusive mother and mostly absent father and isn't used to people being nice to her. So they eventually get together, get married and start having babies and hopefully the fun will begin again. I want to somehow add the 15 babies they already have into the game. I'm not sure how I'll do that yet. I was thinking of just adding them as extra siblings for Oscar and Louise's new family. But there are other options. When Louise was born, she was an identical twin. I only changed one baby to look like the original Louise. And her twin made her Imaginary Friend real so that's another possibility.

When Oscar and Eric and Susanne are traveling I plan for Oscar to come across his siblings. They are all older than Oscar and they believe Oscar died from the meteor with their parents. Oscar thinks they are all dead from the meteor too. He has two brothers and two sisters and it is possible some of them could have had families and maybe I could spread the original babies of the original Oscar and Louise around their siblings. Then thing is I don't want to lose them as they are gorgeous but I really want to see what happens after adding two new sets of grandparents to add their DNA to the future babies of Oscar and Louise.

But today I am going to have to put in an effort to get my video about the Isla Paradiso Bunch completed. It is close. I am pretty sure I'm going to have to make it into 2 videos as it's a bit long. Maybe I could go over it a few times for another week or so and cut it down to squeeze it all into one video. I'll see what happens. The main thing is they get the part of the tomb collection that was missing and the point of the videos in that playlist was to collect all parts of the tomb collection from each world. By the end of this video they will have only one left to get and that'll be the subject of the following video(s).

EDITS: lots of typos

Forgot to mention - Oscar and Louise each have the flirty trait. That adds to the hilarity. And the fact that they manage to keep the eternally faithful moodlet never ceases to amaze me.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    @emorrill I'm glad you found the dormer windows tutorial helpful.
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @emorrill Aww... They're so cute together.

@bekkasan If I hadn't made so many changes to the lot, I could just port them, but there were so many changes...
    ****I think that dog might be my spirit animal.
    ****Cute house!

@Silverofdreams30 Great update! Maybe they'll make complementary paintings.

@Shadow_Assassin Great pics!
    ****Kitty!

@lisasc360 Sorry about hubby's diagnosis. I hope he recovers quickly.

@izecson Serves him right for being explosion-happy.

@Brandontaylor I've noticed it happens a lot more in my older saves than the newer ones. Probably just a sign of their age.
    ****Welcome, Daisy! And congrats to Ariana.

@Karritz I once had a Sim that was OBSESSED with carving pumpkins. I literally had to check to make sure they didn't have any in their inventory every Sim day otherwise there would be jack-o-lanterns on every available space.
    ****Great Sims!

@rubyskywalker Happy early birthday to Maxwell and Rosie!

@GraceyManor Aww... He spooked her good.

@RedDestiny92 I am so confused by the Rick/Don/Karri thing.

@Turjan Those are some interesting pattern choices. Also, Fred and Barney? As in Flintstone and Rubble?

@Nikkei_Simmer Does Frank need a pat on the head?
    ****Nice to see Town Square and the hospital survived your reign of destruction.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry I haven't been around the last couple days. I haven't been playing TS3, and have instead been playing TSM. It's been interesting, to say the least.
    O5CidIo.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member

I majorly lurk on this thread, so I thought I'd share a little today after recently purchasing Midnight Hollow!

Midnight Hollow is full of interesting families and mystery...
    50392368946_321b1ddd42_b.jpg

New to town, Bridgette Bennet starts her work as a PI.
    "It'll just be temporary." she tells herself, not bothering to fully unpack or decorate the place herself.
    50391675193_05e88547c0_b.jpg

But as the days turn to weeks, and the nights get colder, she finds herself falling in friendship and love with the mysteriously average John Doe.
    "We're just friends, I'm here to work and then getting the heck out of here."
    50392368776_4fbaab0e47_b.jpg

But still, could she be falling in love with the person that she is trying to save? And what would that do to his family...do they even know who he is?
    50391674873_eb2b3cc642_b.jpg
  • AnnaLoo91AnnaLoo91 Posts: 63 Member
    Josie decided to spend some time with her boyfriend Timothy Landgraab. He'd unfortunately been unable to make it to their dinner date the previous night, but today they went to see a movie and then went ice skating. It was cute and fun. She also met a new guy named Asher...and interestingly enough, she got the "attractive company" moodlet, so she's very attracted to this boy. In the end, her date with Timothy didn't go as well as hoped, she got a negative moodlet "bad date." :s

I wonder what else will be in store? Will she end up keeping things going with Tim, or will she find a better connection with new boy Asher?

Ice skating date

Screenshot-110.jpg

Meeting Asher
    Screenshot-116.jpg

Going Home

Screenshot-125.jpg
    PromSig.png
    Zest Family Spawn: Promise Zest.
  • Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    my sims just finished university and are waiting for graduation - its saturday. i saved my game and went to sleep i was tired. today i opened the game and i decided to let them have some fun around the house since their motives are all up. sent them to do something and BAM my computer completely died :| so no sims for me today ig.
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    Though I usually stick to mine and my husband's SS, I decided to step out of the boundary for a bit and try out a little something different.
    I made a brand new save in Bridgeport and created a random sim to marry her off to an already existing sims. I won't be playing this sim too often, since I like to focus on my ss and my husband's, but this will still be fun.

This is Lana Grey. I made her specifically to marry her off to Vladimir Schlick just to see what their babies would like and so on.
    50392779976_0269d5f430.jpg

Lana working at home, since one of her traits is a workaholic. Girl just does not like giving herself a day off, does she?
    50392951887_b4a8ee23ab.jpg

Vlad got arrested for trying to steal plasma from the hospital.
    50392089098_d5688a5855.jpg

Someone tell Vlad that you don't feed off of a girl on the first date! That's not how we ensure that they'll keep coming back, Vlad. We talked about this. :lol:
    50392089188_3cf7d10d8f.jpg

On side note, I edited to Bella's and Mortimer's looks. What do you think??? I think they look dashing~ Though....I forgot to get a scrnsht of Mortimer from the front, but you get sort of a jist of what he looks like next to Bella~
    50368043637_8f9fbb989e_w.jpg

50368044797_9466258e92_w.jpg

Happy simming~ :heart:
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • OliviaAROliviaAR Posts: 31 Member
    @AnnaLoo91 Josie is so pretty!!!
    I especially love her hair and her sweater!!
    I hope to see more scrnshts of her~
    50367188388_aeb7c99673_m.jpg
    Sometimes All You Need Is A Warm Hug From Your Bestfriend
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Silverofdreams30 glad you liked it.
    @Turjan that's okay it's nice to know the pics were enjoyed I take quite a lot of them just for that :smiley: I for some reason like the crazy patterns they tried ha. Also that guy in the red hair with the ripped shirt he's a dreamboat <3
    @bekkasan Rick wants to cut him out of his son's life as Maury says...he is the father (Don not Rick) I like that pic of the doggo..oh the girl is cute too I guess. :)

@emorrill yep yep problems all on her, well I took it as Eric is American he knows the laws and wouldn't present underaged characters fir the family role and I found it creepier that people went that way. Seeing how the world is these people are more commonly found in groups that are old enough to know better and simple enough to not care. Though I never saw a crush they don't interact much the only pair I saw that would fit is Alex and Haley though peeps get stuck in this view and well you just have to enjoy what works for you that said Harvey works with a lot of people I think he's cute though I did find a save where I divorced him so he doesn't think much of me :* no prob, I get worn out at work so I don't always get time for more detailed comments but your posts do make me think for what it's worth. Ha I actually have more pics of them for this post, Morty took to growing up quite well.
    @MoonandStars83 As I said up above in this post he just wants to separate Don from his family.

Mmkay and awesomes out so I bounced around again I haven't used Barnacle Bay much so I hopped in that save before getting some more pics of the Goths I would have gotten more but adulting was calling.
    EjO07xP.jpg
    Now this girl er....I'll just look up her name real quick...Ah there it is Luisa I previously split her up from the Calientes and let her streak to celebrate her freedom or something. Isn't she cute?
    aLARXIO.jpg
    I had her invite over Ahmed here the house is unfinished really I'm not sure what to do with it though she has cash I cheated her the money to buy the bakery. Anyways before they could move on I made sure he was a "good boy" as he lives with the guy that was romancing her and the sisters at the same time he was clean so of course it was time for the next step. I remembered something else so it became a race against the clock very quickly. Also mail lady get your own life.
    pRBz6zQ.jpg
    Yes I also cheated to fill this up we'll see if it matters later.
    zLSS5xs.jpg
    After breakfast at her bakery which she still had to pay for..technically..he decided this would be his girl forever Then the problems I tried to make another wedding venue and it looked flat where I put it so I was filling it in and then was hit with the can't place on a slope nonsense over and over in random areas so I gave up and they had a private wedding instead.
    3viHhi2.jpg
    24xdTfQ.jpg
    ollhly8.jpg
    nsBPeRu.jpg
    Honestly I don't think they minded even if Ahmed is more reserved than Lulu is ha I really like her dress.
    iDpflTe.jpg
    Then she ruined my wedding photos, which is what I was racing against she got pregnant on their first date so I was trying and almost got it but she's stubborn I blame him he tried to leave for a job he wanted to get rid of and I had to fix him again before the wedding all the same they can get more photos later.
    QUDdnRq.jpg
    Alex says...love me, I'm cute...I need more toddler stuff.
    San4ecz.jpg
    vvR8vRu.jpg
    At least she likes Alex Bella is just Bella to her ha.
    SBCGTkd.jpg
    So yeah clipping but it almost looks like hes thoughtful yet sad kissing the top of his head, thinking of his son growing up without Cornelia, and as they are surrounded by ghosts it would be just the thing he could sense.
    qWOhFln.jpg
    He's happy with his family though, did I mention Bella is going to be a doctor and he's an athlete they are a lively pair, Alex's toy is names Jeepers and I'd like to think he'll follow him his whole life instead of making him real.
    64ZfXoD.jpg
    He's at least a little happier as they both earned the faithful trait or whatever today, there is no Don to tempt her so yeah they can be happy I play them fairly often for whatever reason and it's not always that way so why not.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @emorrill

You are welcome, and you are a great
    writer.

@Brandontaylor

Great update,
    Quinton looks handsome.

@bekkasan

They do indeed build wonderful houses the DNA
    team, great house.

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited September 2020
    So I decided to create a new folder to see if I could create sims without cc or
    store stuff here is my results, I do have all expansions/ stuff packs.

pzPnTTM.jpg

TyYt0nn.jpg

Trista

clumsy, commitment issues, dramatic, excitable,
    flirty

CakS9AH.jpg

KyXZBCx.jpg

James

Commitment issues, family-oriented, flirty,
    grumpy, natural cook
  • dreamyaridreamyari Posts: 41 Member

Today I started my new legacy save! Founders Serity and Haven moved in together after being high school to college (dropout) sweethearts, and want nothing more than to chase their dreams together. Serity is aspiring to become a surgeon, while Haven wants nothing more than to be in the spotlight as an acting superstar. The biggest achievement of the day was finally adding windows to their house, after poor budgeting on my part! I need to pull myself away from the forums and continue playing so that I have interesting things to actually talk about lol.

Serity;
    • dramatic
    • bookworm
    • excitable
    • charistmatic
    • computer whiz
    Mu7zVOZ.jpg
    Haven;
    • Flirty
    • Star Quality
    • Genius
    • Ambitious
    • Friendly
    r9pEA1R.jpg
    ☆ it is only with the heart that one can see rightly ★
    ❀ advocate + founder of TS3 Renaissance
    - they/them -
    TS3 username; britishpinkkitty
    ʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ; https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/981894/harper-legacy#latest
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Played on the McCormack Save. Robin rolled his Life Time Wish and cleared out a wish to "Go Swimming"; he also rolled a Life Time Wish. The teens, Tanusha and Fredrick all got promoted
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    0VzDyQ.jpg
    0VzrLj.jpg

Look who I found! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    0Vz4lF.jpg
    0VzWWT.jpg
    0VzhSU.jpg
    0Vz2F0.jpg
    0VzRYV.jpg
    0Vz5y4.jpg

Coma also a cutie
    0VzHT1.jpg
    0ZS90A.png
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @dreamyari Serity looks like Katy Perry during her California Girls era :p

@Shadow_Assassin How come you scribbled all over her in the bed shot :(
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    @CravenLestat Because the img host misidentified this picture as adult content
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Langerak Family Update

cYKGniZ.jpg
    je476xJ.jpg
    Two deceased family members appeared last night when I played. The first one is Tommy Bunch, who is Melanie's uncle and the second is Christopher Steel Jones, the husband of the Sim who started this family, Emily Jones.

JdFizE9.jpg
    Kqpexjp.jpg
    Since Dwight was first up this morning, I decided that he could make breakfast for the family. He is still in the lower range of the cooking skill but he's good enough not to burn food anymore. Melanie was the next one up as she and Dwight have the best bed that's currently installed in my game so she barely got to eat with her husband.

B88Fjua.jpg
    L4U-Rn (proper way to spell her name, I had to look again to get it right) was the only one who was available at the time so I had her socialize with Daisy. Daisy seems to be a bit more needy than some kids as she always needs socialization.

xD1DbD9.jpg
    Once Dwight was done with everything I needed him to do, I granted him his wish to use a telescope. He found a white star that he named Melanie, after his wife.

paxMrJQ.jpg
    Ariana decided to watch her father and fiancé play a chess match. Quinton got his first skill point in logic, although I probably won't have him focus on the skill for the moment.

6JUojTm.jpg
    Then it was time for Quinton and Ariana's wedding. I can't remember all the guests names but the fairy is Rain Langerak and she is the bride's sister-in-law through Evan. By her wing is Quinton's mother, Carina Sekemoto, Garry Sekemoto (Quinton's father) is looking at Dwight and Abigail, Ariana's sister, is the woman near Garry. I sat up chairs for the Sims to sit in but I got them too close and they wouldn't sit down. Dwight was trying to sit in the chair so I couldn't get rid of for the picture.

791uCy4.jpg
    Thinking about ghosts, we have Andrea Langerak (Abigail Langerak's husband), Cori Lucas near the cake, Evan Langerak in the black tux, and the other two I do not know.

5Ypvxod.jpg
    9SOFpf6.jpg
    Quinton and Ariana exchanged vows then Quinton kissed his bride. He ended up taking the Langerak last name which kind of fits, seeing as how he doesn't have a good relationship with Garry. He does have a great relationship with Carina though.

htbgvX1.jpg
    Both Quinton and Ariana made it to the cake alright but only Ariana cut it. They also got cake but some of the others did not in the end.

***Breaking this post up, will have the second part posted very soon.
    Langerak Family update, part two

apFjB34.jpg
    You can kind of see what I meant about some Sims having issues getting cake. Four people at least got cake, although the whole adult members of the household did eventually get some too. Christian Jones decided to sit with his great-niece Ariana and Quinton.

X52tCYW.jpg
    Quinton provided some music after he got done eating. He didn't make a ton of tips but he did make $185.

f3LE7AB.jpg
    The wedding lasted a while so by the time it finished, Michael needed to use the potty. Dwight finished up his training so now I don't have to worry about him as much now.

Zy0wVjH.jpg
    When the humans went to bed, L4U-Rn invited the only other Plumbot over for a chat. His name is Toaster and he was built by Eric Jones (Ariana's grandfather) but I removed him from the family tree. They had a really nice chat about how they enjoy being around humans.

DK1KuEB.jpg
    L4U-Rn put in Capacity to Love trait chips in herself and Toaster as I thought it'd be nice for her to have a romantic interest. I have another reason for this but I'll explain that later.

2v545po.jpg
    The following morning, Toaster was still at the house and he needed a charge so he used the Langerak's dishwasher. Luckily, it did not break.

3Q9XYOK.jpg
    8mqf2Rp.jpg
    Quinton took care of his step-daughter Daisy while Dwight took care of his son, Michael. Both wives were busy with other things at the time so the fathers got their bonding time in.

3R1IHi0.jpg
    And lastly, Toaster and L4U-Rn spent some time together when Dwight went to work. The other three were busy at the time and I quit soon after that.
    Screenshot.jpg
    Sarah: KIMM!!! YOU GOT A FRIEND...
    Kim: I'm right here, you don't need to scream.
    Sarah: Sorry, but you got a cute friend here. ;)
    Kim: Shut up.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Leota: ooh, who is Kim's new boyfriend? He's adorable! :* He's got
    this total, I wanna take over vibe.
    William: Figures you'd like that kind of person.
    Leota: Someone's bitter.
    William: I am not bitter, and I am not jealous if that's what you're
    thinking.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Leota: If you're not jealous, then what are you doing?
    William: Just going to protect a friend is all.
    Leota: Envy is not a good color on you.
    William: Don't you have some sort of evil spell you want to
    cast.
    Leota: Touche. But this is much more captivating.
    William: Please go crawl back into your grave.
    Leota: Ouch, I feel the hatred.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Kim: Stop right there, Mr.Gracey.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    William: What did I do? :o
    Kim: Its not what you've done, its what you're about to do.
    William: You think I'm going to go scare him away? I'm apaulled
    you would think that of me!
    Kim: Stop with your snarkiness.And leave Sebastian alone.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    William: I just don't trust him.
    Kim: I get that, but I do, and I would like to proceed with my voice lessons,
    that is if you can step aside and leave us alone for a half hour.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Sebastian: Still jealous after all these years William?
    William: What are you up to? I think I've had enough of you for one centurry.
    Sebastian: I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.
    William: You can flirt and charm all you want Sebastian, but I swear if you
    do anything to hurt her...
    Sebastian: Oh? Looks like someone grew a backbone..

Screenshot-11.jpg
    William: I am not joking...I will torment you for the rest of your afterlife.
    Sebastian: You must really like this girl.You didn't even get this defensive
    over cosette.I will go for now, but I'm not done.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    William: Mission accomplished for today...:p

edited September 2020
    deleted this post.
    posted on wrong thread.
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @bekkasan Love that house!
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list