Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Uninstalled it and reinstalled using Origin. I, uh, kinda forgot I bought Ambitions on Origin, and not Steam, and I wasn't repurchasing it. I also bought the "Expansion Pack Bundle" from Origin for $20, which is World Adventures and Generations bundled together plus some bonus content. It adds:
    The Sims 3 World Adventures
    • New challenges and new skills await as you explore ancient tombs in the pyramids of Egypt, master martial arts in the China, and discover rich culture and famous landmarks in France.
    • Let your curiosity guide you! Find treasures, discover what’s lurking in hidden caves, and meet new Sims from exotic locations.
    • When your Sims return from their world-class adventures, you can customize their homes with new styles and artifacts they discovered along the way!

The Sims 3 Generations
    • Sims of every age can enjoy new activities! Kids can hang out with friends in tree houses. Teens can pull hilarious pranks. Adults can suffer midlife crises. And much more!
    • Whether it’s a raging all-teen party while the parents are out, a high school graduation, or an official wedding ceremony, new celebrations make every age more fun!
    • From getting in trouble for bad grades to bachelor party hijinks to hearing rumors around town about Sims who cheat on their spouses, hilarity ensues when new drama unfolds!

Bonus Downloadable Content
    • Jet Set Favorites! Get your Sims ready to travel and play in style with popular clothing selections from the Jet Set pack.

So, basically things that add a ton of facets to lifelike gameplay vs. The Journey to Batuu gamepack for TS4 at the same price which adds pretty much nothing to my style of gameplay, just a bunch of out-of-place stuff and a vacation type world.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    '" It takes two"

Chapter 8 ( I think)

Since its evening this update I decided to use this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRhyYwm1BcQ

i7EHtHJ.jpg

Dani and Jayden were all of a sudden roommates, they had recently
    got together and since Jayden needed a place to stay it was a good opportunity for
    them to spend more time together. Dani was still a bit shy, however, not really used to the company yet.

OdfvTyB.jpg

Jayden too gave her space, she needed to get used to him living in the
    same place and they had to get to know one and another before moving stuff even further.
    He watcher her from afar, and she looked so cute all shy and flustered like that.

sjUlFcx.jpg

Later Dani moved a little closer to him, it was the first evening
    living in the same apartment, and she knew they had kissed and everything
    earlier but still it was so new she too did not want to rush.

lOmqQ3N.jpg

The two of them talked a little and laughed, trying to ease the heavy air in the room,
    soon it seemed to go smoother.

S7uAeAw.jpg

Dani decided to paint and asked if she could paint him.
    He agreed, soon she was painting as he watched her work.

3GRaCY6.jpg

He later sat down to do a bit of art himself.

To be continued.
    I give comments tomorrow, happy simming all.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    0FAqDH.jpg

Sid...
    0FAzPP.jpg
    0FAjUI.jpg
    0FAv5t.jpg
    0FALbd.jpg
    0FAXVA.jpg

Your fairie come back.
    0FEAVs.jpg
    0FEFbj.jpg
    0FEirQ.jpg
    0FEmGV.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member
    Sorry that I haven't replied back to anyone's comments as I have been playing WoW with the hubby this week. He got his covid results back yesterday and it tested positive for the virus. Other being tired a lot and still have his hoarse voice, he really has no other symptoms and is doing good at the moment. He checks his temps a few times a day to make sure that he doesn't go over 100 degrees. So now he's home with me for another week and then he will have a tele-call with his doctor at the end of the week... :)

Now onto my update... :)

After Karen was done with her photo-shoot, she went downstairs and fixed herself a salad for dinner... :)
    8uHPs4Gl.jpg
    UjVsJwtl.jpg

Once she was done with fixing it, she went to the counter to eat it... :)
    mG8Fte4l.jpg

After she finished eating, she washed her dirty dishes up... :)
    4KcI1Iul.jpg

She went upstairs to use the bathroom, so while she was in there she got a phone call for an opportunity. She got the "Charming Introduction" opportunity and so she chose to accept it. She just hopes that she doesn't embarrass herself when she goes to do it.
    Nd3yeZkl.jpg

Once she accepts the opportunity, she draws herself a nice bubble bath as she felt some sand was left on her after sitting in the sandbox.
    LQjB1nZl.jpg
    vDcC0Gml.png

After she's done with her nice relaxing bath, she decides to use her drawing table.
    q3OtpTbl.jpg

She drew a house.
    435OPR5l.jpg

When she's done drawing, she heads upstairs to her bed and change into her little nightie and crawls into bed.
    4UPeRf5l.jpg

She wakes up and goes out to her rooftop and sees that she now has a telescope. So she decides to take a look through it to see what she can find out there.
    m2fIA1Il.jpg

She wonders what else is out there in space, so she decides that she needs to look through it again when nightfall comes around.
    QmQP60el.jpg

She continues to look through the telescope and thinks that she should take the aptitude test to see where she scores at so that she can go to the university for a few classes.
    vCXXxXgl.jpg
    c9yJoXYl.jpg

As she was looking through the telescope, her tummy starts to rumble some, so she heads on inside and downstairs to grab herself a bowl of cereal. She would like to try to cook something on the stove but is too afraid to do so as she knows that she is clumsy. So might end up buying herself a microwave instead just for safe measures.
    Xn6bAPml.jpg
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited September 2020
    My sim went to a junkyard to find some scraps, he thought it was a good idea to just detonate the pile of scrap so he could gather all the scraps with less time, the blast also hit the other adjacent piles of scrap nearby and it created a mini nuke and he got caught in the blast, singed him in the process soon after he is angry with his own portrait crossed in his speech bubble, maybe he realized he was an idjit

0kst4gzeollhuz5zg.jpg

ihavemultiplegamertags
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Happy Saturday everyone. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer
    There's something about the "eyes" in your sims, @emorrill...that makes them soooo adorable.
    ^Thanks buddy. :blush:
    I LOVE my cc eyes! :star: I seriously can't use any other ones, they're so pretty and realistic to me.
    They are found at MTS here:
    https://modthesims.info/d/475508/tenti-oculos-multicolored-super-realistic-eyes.html
    Yeah, Maru learned a hard lesson. :pensive: Lol! You know, she might actually look really good with an Asian guy. ;) I may have to explore that someday.

@BlackSand Thank you for your sweet compliments on my recent story post. I appreciate them. <3
    For the most part, you have the 'four corners' down, either naturally or intentionally.
    ^Sorry, you think I'd know what you mean by this, but...maybe you could explain? :lol::kissing_heart:
    Snappy outfits throughout the segment, nice job on that.
    ^Thanks. :) I didn't realize just how all out I went on the outfits for these scenes. :lol: I've been enjoying the heck out of dressing them up! (Since they wear the same outfits every single day in Stardew Valley! :lol: )

@bekkasan Hee hee! When I posted the update last night I was thinking, "S will be in for a nice surprise when she wakes up and reads the thread." :blush:
    Vapid! Great word! :lol: I need to use it more. Yeah Haley reminds me of those popular, mean girls in high school. I knew a few back in my day, ugh. :unamused: Abby was finally tired of it so she let loose! Hopefully it gets Haley thinking in the future, especially the next time she feels to say something unkind about her sister...
    I love how everyone is so surprised at Harvey without his 'stache'.
    ^It made a HUGE difference! He goes from all old and sophisticated Doctor to instant young hottie! The girls' hormones just blew up! :joy: When I added that mod into the Stardew Valley game that removes his mustache I couldn't BELIEVE how cute and sexy he looked without it. :open_mouth::love: I was so smitten! Guess I'm throwing a bit of that into the story. ;) Hee hee!
    Here are some of the original looks the creator gave Harvey. <3 And I still don't understand why he settled on the handlebar mustache, but...whatevs. Which one is your favorite? Mine is the 3rd one. <3
    Harvey_Timeline.png
    Lol about the 1950's glasses. :lol: They really are making a comeback and don't care for them either, some look better than others. I could see T rocking them though. :) I've also noticed that John Lennon's glasses are making a comeback as well. Imo, YUCK! :confounded:
    It'll be interesting to see how Alex and Haley's relationship goes. ;)
    I love Penny's face when she sees Harvey. I also love how they respond to each other. :heart:
    ^Thanks. <3 This was my favorite part to write out of the whole chapter. I just love them! I can't get enough of them as a couple. They really fit when I didn't originally think so...
    There's nothing in the water. :p
    You wrote it wonderfully and it added some interesting drama and twist to the story.
    ^Thanks. :blush: Gotta throw in a few twists sometimes. ;) It keeps things interesting. But yeah, Maru seemed a little out of character there didn't she - all hot and bothered. :p I'm finding that there is a little "out of our normal character" hidden in all of us.
    I didn't think you'd feel sorry for her. :lol: Yup go #teamHarveyandPenny !
    So it might take me a bit to find Abby's outfit... I wanna say it's from TSR...Yup!
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-clothing-female/title/pretty-day-outfit-with-leggings/id/1031988/
    Saliwa has some GREAT clothing! (Some are a little provocative, but others are super cute!)
    Maru's outfit: if I remember correctly is a game dress, but I kept the cc undershirt on with it. I'll check on that later in game for you. :kissing_heart: I was having fun recoloring that pattern. :)
    Ok...Maru did not have any feelings for Harvey when she KNEW he had a crush on her, and thought he was too old and it was creepy!??! She really doesn't have feelings for him now even if she thinks she does! :confused:
    ^Yuuuuup.
    She was in love with his mind, but his looks turned her off, as well as his age. It was all very juvenile and...she's seeing that now.
    It took seeing him kissing someone else ("But wait, I thought he liked ME!?") to wake up those inner feelings she always had, but didn't fully realize it. Does that make sense? Then he turns into instant hottie nerd and she's like.... :love: Lol!
    I laughed with Abby's first advice that things happen and just because they are together now doesn't mean they will always be that way. Oh well, the hopeless romantic in me doesn't want to listen to that! :grin:
    ^Oh lady, I never wanna hear that either! You know how much of a Hopeless Romantic I am too. ;) I was just getting into character a little bit. :p I would hear girls say stuff like that to their besties whenever one of them was jealous back in my younger days. Oh and I'm not a fan of soap operas either. :neutral: I like drama, but not THAT kind of drama! It's super annoying after a while! It's like, "Just kiss, or have sex, already!" :lol:
    Maybe she can snatch Alex away from Haley! That would be fun to watch! :grin::tongue:
    ^LOL! :lol: Hmmmm...that would be interesting. 🤔 :p;)
    When I read the page you referred to previously again, it reminded me the quest is to find out something about themselves, and in the process finding true happiness. That does not necessarily mean pairing up. :neutral:I think the romantic in me wants that to happen as well for them to all be happy,
    ^ :smirk:
    I actually know what the poses are named! :smiley: Let me find them real quick:
    http://customcontentcaboodle.com/consolation-poses-by-siciliaforever/
    ^I hope you don't have to go through AdFly to download them. I'm thinking no, but I never remember anything. If so let me know.
    Thank you. <3<3 I LOVE reading your comments and compliments. Every time. :kissing_heart: They make me smile and laugh and provide such joy to see how much you enjoy reading it. I hope to write more very soon. Got another Shane scene to do. :mrgreen: I know you like hearing that. ;)
    Oh my goodness cute about the dog laying down to eat! :lol: I love the little things they threw into the game like that.

@Silverofdreams30 Yay for a new story update from you. :smiley:
    I like Dani's shy pose there. :)
    OdfvTyB.jpg
    ^Oh my Jayden...stop making me melt! :love:
    Man I can really feel the heat with the way you've written this! :grin:<3
    I understand not wanting to rush into something, but oh how it feels SO good too sometimes! :smirk::mrgreen:
    Aww, she's painting him. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
    Have a fun Saturday evening. :blush:

@lisasc360 I'm sorry to hear your hubby tested positive for Covid. :( I'm glad to hear his symptoms are mild and he's doing well with it! That's a blessing! 🙏
    Love your update on Karen. :) I need that tub in my game...I just need to purchase more stuff packs already! :p
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    For the most part, you have the 'four corners' down, either naturally or intentionally.

^Sorry, you think I'd know what you mean by this, but...maybe you could explain? :lol::kissing_heart:

'Four Corners' is one of the first things taught in college level photography classes.

Everyone knows how to locate the intended subject of a photo, and most often people focus on that when taking pictures.
    The first thing a photographer tries to teach themselves, is that 'everything in the picture is important'.

The way they start to train themselves is the last step they take before pulling the trigger.
    That includes looking at the four corners of the shot, then drawing inward.
    It is an attempt to make sure nothing is in the shot that is unexpected or unwanted.

Some people do it naturally, or just get lucky most of the time.
    Other people do it as something they train themselves to do.

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    @BlackSand Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying. :)

I do try to set up my pictures where it catches the most emotion or feeling of the scene. I'm no professional photographer, but sometimes I get lucky and capture a nice shot. ;) Thank you. <3
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2020
    emorrill wrote: »
    @BlackSand Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying. :)

I do try to set up my pictures where it catches the most emotion or feeling of the scene. I'm no professional photographer, but sometimes I get lucky and capture a nice shot. ;) Thank you. <3

It works both ways too ...

Like the University Bucket in the bottom right corner of the first Karen picture @lisasc360 posted above.
    The fact that the focus is on Karen and the fridge, would lead me to believe that she left the University Bucket in the picture because she wanted to, and it adds depth to the picture, in an almost unnoticeable way.

Happy Simming!

Post edited by BlackSand on
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan it’s really the flickering that bugs me.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @CravenLestat Great looking Sims, as always.
    Love the Lilo Sim, I actually remember when the first movie came out as I was only 11 at the time.
    Lol, I'm going to let her cook very soon as she'll be getting her first cooking skill point next time I play the save.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you.
    Those darn Error 13's always mess up a good game.

@Karritz Thank you. I'm not too familiar with Hidden Springs yet but I'm liking it so far. I thought this would be a chance to get used to the town before my Ultimate Sim Challenge Sim has to move there.
    The house is a nice little starter. I haven't upgraded much yet but Cori will probably move in with her future husband once I pick one.
    Hopefully I get some invites soon for her, although her shy trait might make parties interesting.
    Thanks for the comments!

@emorrill Looking forward to the update, I should be there soon after this comment.
    Haley looks nice.
    Abigail is right, Haley should be proud of her sister.
    I'm looking forward to Penny's reaction as well. I bet she'll be surprised.
    It really helps make Harvey look closer to Penny's age now.
    I take it Haley still thinks Harvey is too old.
    Maru is going to have to look elsewhere, Harvey already chose Penny. I feel kind of bad for her though.
    Sebastian wouldn't mind what she's wearing now, although she does need more protective clothing.
    I'm glad Maru is opening up to Abigail.
    One should never try to control their children's lives, even if they mean well. We all got to make our own choices in life, whether our parents approve or not.
    Great update!

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    I think I've only watched like a couple episodes of the show but never saw the whole series. It was mainly just to have something on TV, lol. I do agree though, your story would make a much better version.
    Thanks, I thought it'd be nice to actually play her longer than what I did. I also thought Hidden Springs would be a nice place to play as I got it as a gift from Ernesa T on her gift giving thread. Also, Brittany has to go there eventually so I am getting used to the town through Cori.
    I can't remember if I seen him or not yet. I saw one guy that would work for her but he was married already.
    I think Nicholas will work well, if I go that route. I saw on the wiki that he has people living with him but I can always kick them out if I want.
    I forgot to have her gain the skill. Quinton was the one who needed cooking for his degree so I kind of let him do it all. Should have had her take a cooking class.
    She was in the science program at University. I just made her work at the science facility as her LTW is the science skill maxed one.
    Thank you!
    Lol, I had a dog that would kind of do that. Not always but sometimes.

@Silverofdreams30 Hopefully Dani gets over her shyness.
    Her painting of Jayden is coming along nicely.
    Great update!

@lisasc360 Sorry to hear your husband got the virus.
    It was probably nice for Karen to make something easy.
    Looks like she enjoyed the bubble bath.
    Hopefully she didn't see any aliens out there. (Or fake aliens like someone we all know :wink: )
    Great update!

@izecson At least he didn't get killed in the explosion.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    @Brandontaylor I extended that house, mostly undergoround, but I added a pool then put a roof over the pool and walls around it too. In the end Oscar and Louise had 15 children together and had at least 2 live in nannies. The whole thing was so crazy in the end I started making the video series about it. That's where the series, Oscar's Childhood came from.

The proposal
    Winter019.gif

They spent a lot of time at the festival grounds which was conveniently close to their home. I think they met quite a few of the locals there.
    Spring004.gif

Since Oscar was in the music career they often had parties at home and needed a pool for that purpose. One Fall Oscar picked a lot of pumpkins at the festival grounds and that night they had a party at home. Oscar spent the entire party sitting on the ground carving pumpkins. There were carved pumpkins everywhere.
    Autumn058.jpg

Autumn057.jpg

Autumn126.jpg

There were a lot of female sims who wanted Oscar. At one of their parties the girls kept giving flowers to Oscar. This got Louise dancing on the counter and then two of the wanna be girlfriends started rolling around the floor fighting over him.

Winter0041.jpg

She went to a party and I was looking at the costumes party guests were wearing and I was thinking I wish I had some of those costumes in my game - then I though 'hang on - this IS my game'. So I went on a costume hunt in CAS and found a few fun costumes I didn't know I had.

Later on I enclosed the pool area and made it into a sort of semi indoor party area with roof to keep out some of the weather.

Summer2062.jpg

The whole thing was so funny I decided I had to do a video of their antics but so far I've been stuck doing Oscar's Childhood. He's recently aged up to teen and things will hopefully make more progress in their story soon.

Over the past few days, or week, I've been working hard on making the next episode of The Isla Paradiso Bunch.

I was trying really hard to get the video done of them trying to complete the tomb of Isael which is one of the huge tombs under the Nectary in France.

Yesterday I could see it was going to go about 10 minutes over the 30 minute make which is what I try to keep to when making these videos.

Today I've been at it for a few hours and I realise the video is highly likely to go close to an hour, so I think I'd better make it into 2 videos. They'll get posted fairly close together hopefully.

The problem is at the point where they were 1 room away from the final room in the tomb I thought I'd get it completed in about 10 minutes - but that final tomb is so huge and so complicated it is almost like a combination of all the previous rooms in the adventure. There are mummies, notes on walls, pushable statues, fires, fire traps and dart traps to disarm, and nectar to take and then a hidden door that leads to a room with another hidden door that leads to a HUGE area to explore.

I noticed there are not many views of the video I posted last. It is the leadup to this tomb and establishes the story.

Whether or not people watch, I am going to get these two final tombs complete so I can put the series away.

I've done the next tomb but won't start making the video for it until I've got the video(s) for Isael's tomb done. From what I can remember, the tomb Jean Necteaux has a lot of puzzles and it's where Craig ended up getting cursed by a mummy. This lead him to Egypt to seek a cure from the Sphinx. But that's for the final episode. Hopefully we'll see the entire household at their new home in Dragon Valley in the end. But first I need to complete the videos for Isael's tomb.

Happy Simming all.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    2 More Sim Days until Maxwell becomes child, and Rosie the puppy becomes an adult dog 2 Sim Days after.
    The butler quit, so it's back to cleaning and doing laundry themselves. Fingers crossed Maxwell can help with some things.
    Derek got his first gig at the Performance Park. Hopefully it goes well.
    I think I'll let them have the fifth child after Maxwell ages up and both twins are fully trained.
    I built a big mansion for them to move into. 4 Bedrooms, a big dining room, big living room, big kitchen, several bathrooms, 2 extra rooms, a study/office for Nikki to work on her cases, a back and front porch, playground, fenced in pool + hot tub, fenced in garden, huge circular driveway and a 3 car garage? (Might be 2, not sure.)
    They'll move in when the kids are children/teens and the family can afford it. I built it to match the eerie spooky feeling of Moonlight Falls and might even give them a graveyard section in the future, like the Goth house in SV. Heehee.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    edited September 2020
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Kim: There it is again! I heard someone over there.You might want to disappear
    for a bit.
    William: Excuse me? And leave you standing out here by yourself?
    Kim: I'll be fine.
    William: I'll hide myself, but I'm not leaving.
    Kim: Fine.Fine.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    William Vanished before Kim's eyes, leaving her standing in the dark.
    Kim: As often as I see that, I still don't believe it.
    Voice: Don't believe what?

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Gentleman: Who are you talking to?
    Kim: Oh sweet christmas! Where did you come from?

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Gentleman: From over yonder.My name is Sebastian.What's a beautiful
    young lady doing out here by herself? And who were you talking to?
    Kim: I was talking to myself.
    Sebastian: Yourself? Do you do that a lot?
    Kim: Only when some random stranger approaches me.I try
    to make myself appear craazy.
    Sebastian: Mission accomplished.But seriously? Why you out here.
    Kim: practicing my singing.
    Sebastian: Oh you sing?! I'm a vocal coach.Would love to hear it.
    Kim: Uh, not tonight.

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Sebastian: Well how about I walk you home and give you my card?
    Kim: Well, that seems harmless.Alright.
    William: NOT TONIGHT...SEBASTIAN!!

Screenshot-26.jpg
    William slowly approached Sebastian.Only Kim could see him at the moment.
    Sebastian had no idea he was being watched.

Screenshot-27.jpg
    Sebastian: Oh I suddenly don't feel well.I don't know what's coming over me.
    Kim gave William an upset look.
    Kim(whispers): I do.
    Sebastian: Here's my card...I need to go lay down.I apologize.
    Kim: Its quite alright.

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Kim: Just what do you think you are doing?

Screenshot-29.jpg
    William: stopping you from going off with some complete stranger
    you know nothing about.
    Kim: Oh please...how do you make new friends? You meet new people William.
    William: normal people don't approach young ladies in a field at 2:30 in the morning.
    Kim: Goodnight...I'm going home.
    William: Oh...don't be like that...
    Kim: Goodnight.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    William: That didn't go the way I hoped...
    @emorrill saw your link for custom eyes now I’m gonna have to add those 👀 to William 🤩
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    just being quick since I did have a little to share I'll throw out some awesomes but I will say @emorrill I have no sympathy for Maru, if she couldn't see any good in him with what she didn't care for then what she feels is on her he does deserve a bit better than that. Ah well.
    @Silverofdreams30 they are such a chill couple I love them.
    @Brandontaylor she is adorable he does his best.
    @bekkasan no prob, they do make me like them.
    @BlackSand I didn't even notice she brought him home I was speeding through and monitoring Don's mood so he could get them some money to live off of. Though they seem to fit ha, ah yes priorities those things adults have Don may not have unlocked his adult upgrade but she's happy lol. If the toys moved like gnomes I'd certainly follow them about.

So in the same save I showed you, this mess, so hope you like it yes I have lots of saves to keep things going in whatever I want that's simming time to me ha.
    PH8KjSC.jpg
    On a semi unrelated note this vampire is adorable he's a cop and is Rick's partner.

Anyhoo
    Don got the desire to have a steady relationship about the time he wanted to kiss Karri but it took some time for him to get Dracana I just let him work then cheated his mood to keep him by the telescope, anyhoo somewhere in there story progression got ahold of Karri and her boyfriend and they had a baby, who is now a teen though Don did in fact get her pregnant as well at first I though the teen was his but not so.
    c9ScS1m.jpg
    She's lovely, was looking forward to prom but she's fairly miserable all her parents really do is argue, it wasn't Don's fault though he really didn't know Rick he just knew after failing so many times that there was finally someone who came to him and stayed and he wanted her. As for Beatriz here she loves both her parents they are good to her.

703cLIn.jpg
    This is Rick, bitterly watching television I imagine turning it up louder to drown out Karri.
    I2UJEUb.jpg
    Never the less they were at least concerned.
    6zVgBNT.jpg
    She was in labor for a bit before she finally welcome Jet into the world and of course Don came, thinking little of it, he just wanted to prove he would be there he'd rather her be with him. She decided to show him why it wasn't that simple.
    CdrAHoD.jpg
    Rick is so not happy he's around.

"How dare you come into my house, did you have fun stealing my girlfriend? Was it worth it knowing your son is going to call me dad?" that struck a nerve.

"Dad..."

"Go to your room Bea."

"But..."

" now "
    She sighed and did as she was told.
    X6tObbp.jpg
    If looks could kill..
    qyl8Krp.jpg
    You'd still lose, Karri couldn't help herself guess that says where she is really interested, ah these sims of mine.
    r5A8a99.jpg
    She didn't try any fake tears, or play like Rick was a bad person she just laid it out flat she was born Don was fun and she cared more than she thought she ever would. Don tried but while Rick was on a drive he really didn't want to be there either certain she'd try to hang on to Rick over him like any other woman would, just his luck. He gave her a kiss and one for Jet as well before he left. She decided to wait up for her boyfriend.
    BFTWh46.jpg
    Thinking little of the one most effected by what's going on if you can see the scowl there, Rick came back and pulled a sleeping bag into Jet's room he couldn't be bothered.

It stung it was over.

Now on the lighter side this was right before bed so here are more of the goths...
    TJdLUjb.jpg
    They were good looking but cc looks good on them.
    ypKyQh7.jpg
    And they of course already want another baby.
    407OftP.jpg
    CqHOYSQ.jpg
    To be expected I guess Alexander is quite a doll, Cornelia won't make it to see Cassandra whenever she comes but at least they have some recordings of her for them. Bella wishes they could be friends but she is also getting rid of her cat the first chance she gets the ghosts in the family don't bother them as much as it does I really think the little furball only likes Cornelia.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited September 2020
    comments

@emorrill

I read the chapter yesterday.
    A very good one full of emotions.
    I do not really pity Maru, she had her chance and did not go for it with him, he's happy with Penny now so she should learn from her
    mistake and move on. You write this stuff so wonderfully, its easy to know what these
    sims are feeling inside.
    Haley is funny with her fashion stuff like she's happy the island has clothes within her tastes hehe. :D.
    Great job on this chapter.
    Ohhh Seb asking Abigail out, now this will be an adventure hehe.

@RedDestiny92

Thank you, I really like them too I love how they treat
    one another and give each other space.
    I enjoyed the update.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you,
    great update about Cori.

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    Hello everyone :smile: . As usual, I left my L&A's, and I guess I'm completely lost regarding feedback. So just a few comments.

@ilikethesims30 Thanks, I didn't recognize it. Looks like I never looked at it from the water.

@emorrill Lovely chapter. I had to laugh at the reaction of Maru. But no, I don't think she's in love, that's just some bruised ego. I guess she has to peel one more layer off the onion she hides her feelings in. Harvey was the crutch she used to prop up her self-esteem while she showed complete inaction in the relationship department. He was her Plan B. As long as Harvey didn't make a move, she could tell herself that there was always this man who adored her, and if she didn't find anyone better, she could just snap her finger and have a husband she at least respected. Which isn't the worst basis for a relationship, anyway. Seeing Harvey without his mustache just took away her dismissal that Penny was just a fling, and Maru realized she had been lying to herself for years. The world had moved on, but she hadn't. And I guess admitting an alleged mistake in the love department hurts less than admitting this case of wounded pride. Let's face it, unlike us, who just get a few glimpses at moments in her life, she has known Harvey for years, and he didn't get any younger just by looking a bit younger now. I'm sure she is still aware of this. But getting her excuse for not admitting that she hasn't any obvious options at the moment getting yanked from under her feet must hurt. I guess she needs one more look into a mirror. Jealousy is very close to envy in the end.
    So Haley gets told some hard truths, too? Well, I'm not sure whether girls like that ever change, but well, let's see where you lead her.

@Brandontaylor Thank you. Lauren is a cute toddler. I love seeing Cori getting her own story now. Heh, sims are always so quick to hook up :smiley: .

@Silverofdreams30 Those are lovely scenes with Dani and Jayden.

@GraceyManor Your women always have an attitude :lol: .

@CravenLestat Lovely new sims. And no, I haven't used these roof end decorations yet. Looks a bit like home.

@RedDestiny92 I love what you do with your sims, even if I'm not always following your thoughts (not a native speaker here). The pics are definitely great.

@bekkasan Thanks for your comments. I always love your pics. The "moving together" part can be totally skipped here :smile: . Heh, I wonder what you had planned for Mary's appearance originally. Anyway, looks like this story will come to a close much more quickly than I expected. Love those chimney fires. Which reminds me that I have to have a house with a fireplace in my game again. My last attempt had four fireplaces, but unfortunately the woman of the house was frugal (I learned to hate that trait :lol: ).
    Ah, you built a tomb in the mine :smile: . I have never built one of those. And yes, those strobe lights drive me crazy, too. I still have to delete the one I put into the Natatorium.
    Heh, yes, Rowan already has some kids. It's about time. He's been in my game for a year now, probably, and the game made him a teacher in Lunar Lakes. He became an adult in Cronor. Here you have him and his youngest, Barney (Fred is already a child):
    NnS0qcC.jpg
    dekKj7o.jpg
    Here's Fred reading with Barney:
    XoppPUY.jpg

Other than that, I just did silly stuff in my game. I was using some patterns on some of the boring ITF clothes, although the first attempts didn't turn out too well. Spiros looks as if he had reused the curtains:
    0YoY5cm.jpg
    And let's better not dwell on what happened to Rowan:
    oXlAqP2.jpg
    Maybe, I can recolor these into something more usable.

Other than that I downloaded a few sims where I didn't really have to change much or about anything regarding their sliders, in *.sim format, without attached cc, yay!
    354iono.jpg
    They are mostly thought to populate my library as blueprints for service and role sims, which means I produced a few households:
    heQTh3V.jpg
    lviYgC7.jpg
    VeHeylX.jpg
    All in all, those were about fifty (!) sims. Now I just need to find something similar for women, without saucer eyes, ridiculous hairs or tons of accessories that clog up my game. Or I just convert some guys. Hmm...
    oYI2PdO.jpg
    sTqAJwc.jpg
    Well, there were at least some girls included.
    ikIEusf.jpg
    OVSlp6Q.jpg
    But yeah, I have to work on this.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@cody6268 Welcome back to Sims 3. Hope you are enjoying the gameplay.

@Silverofdreams30 Wow, such a beautiful voice! Great song too.
    Dani and Jayden are so adorable together. I think it is good they are still taking things a little slow.
    That is great she is doing a painting of him. Looks like a great start!

@lisasc360 Sorry to hear the test was positive. I hope he feels better soon and that you don't get it!
    Love the pictures of Karen going about her day.

@izecson oh dear! well, could have been worse, he could have met Grim! :mean:
    I did giggle about his thought bubble! He recognized himself as being an idjit!

@emorrill Glad, you enjoyed my comments! :smile:
    hehe, another one of those 'old' words from me. :grin:
    We had cliques in high school but nothing like the mean girls that are portrayed on tv and in movies. :open_mouth:
    I like #2 the best, seems a bit more realistic of the 4. I would totally switch him to that one if I was willing to play with those graphics! If they ever make a version that is more realistic and not 1980's pixel I will buy it!
    Thanks for the links. I've snagged the dress (and poses) and looked at a few of her other things. Wow...a bit more risque than what most of my sims wear but, they do look very well made! :grin: I got the dragon t-shirt! Love my dragons! Hmm, I will have to look in-game for Maru's. I don't think I have the cc undershirt in the game. I think I downloaded it though.
    Yes, get busy writing a scene for Shane! It has been cute seeing him lying about in his boxers! :love:

@GraceyManor I get some flickering when I've used moo on furniture or shelving or cabinets so I've stopped doing that. It drives my eyes batty. I just go looking for cc to make what I want now rather than improvising with game stuff. I know you use a lot of player-made worlds so perhaps it is the worlds and moo and not the puters fault? Try popping into an ea world just to see if you notice the flickering? Although the devs did use moo and CFE quite a bit in some worlds.
    I'm glad to see another update. Love the night sky!
    Mystery man! :grin:
    William seems a tad jealous but also seems to know him.
    So, is Sebastian a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fortune teller or evil villain or both? :grin: oh, vocal coach! How convenient. :lol:
    I had to laugh at William's method of getting rid of Sebastian! Great job.
    Hmm, lol, Kim was not happy though! Love the look on William's face!

@Brandontaylor You are welcome. Thanks for commenting on the dog picture. I don't remember seeing a dog do that in the past so I'm thinking it must be the lazy trait. When I created the dog was trying to pick a few traits that I'd not used before but would be 'safe' for having toddlers in the house.

@Karritz Fun seeing your pictures of Oscar and the ladies.

@rubyskywalker Sounds like the family is doing well. Hope you can share pics of the mansion when they move in. :smiley:

@RedDestiny92 Oh bummer, Don doesn't get the girl or his son. Or did I misunderstand who the father of the boy was?
    Cute pics of the Goths.

@Turjan Oh, love the picture of Fred reading to Barney! Rowan is so cute. You know me, I :heart: the dark haired guys with facial hair and a great sense of humor.
    lol, I almost spit out coffee seeing the patterns you tried out. Thanks for my morning giggle today!
    Looks like a bunch of cute guys for your service sims. So few girls! Ah, there are a few I see. Yes, I can see the attraction of having such good looking service sims. I always have to fix the kissing booth ones that are populated in the game.

Alice is making friends with Shadow. She lost most of her baby bump in the picture! :lol: She started her pregnancy walking phase today. So did Jennifer. Won't be too long now, except I paused it again. :naughty: Gotta get a house ready for the Ballans to stay in when they get to town. I don't want all those sims controlled on one lot this time. That was lag galore the last time.
    50388786453_1a5cd77a42_o.jpg
    edited September 2020
    @Turjan

Thank you

@bekkasan

Enya has a beautiful voice, thank you.
    Lovely photo.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Who dare to say "awwwwwwwww"?
    0ANDTs.jpg
    0ANskn.jpg
    0ANBwj.jpg

Strange cat
    0ANL6O.jpg

Such a sexy gun
    In my sims story River is a gun fairy so...
    0AUptI.jpg
    0ANx7d.jpg
    0AUSAA.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    Happy last Sunday of September everyone! Can y'all tell I'm excited for October and Fall colors??🍁🍂 :smiley:

Comments:

@Brandontaylor Yup you were right there at the update after you wrote that. :lol:
    Haley is indeed a pretty sim. I hate to write her so snobbish, but it's how her character is. ;) And yeah she needed someone like Abby to be a little frank with her in that moment. I'm sure it would've warmed Emily's heart had she heard it. <3
    It really helps make Harvey look closer to Penny's age now.
    ^Indeed. :blush: Another of many reasons why Maru was so taken by his new look.
    I too feel bad for Maru. She learned a hard lesson about herself.
    One should never try to control their children's lives, even if they mean well. We all got to make our own choices in life, whether our parents approve or not.
    ^100% agree! :star: If parents really love their children, they will respect that they are free to make their own choices. It's hard as heck to respect though, especially when they make the wrong choices, but...it really gives us perspective on how God can still love us - and forgive us - even when we choose to do the wrong things... Deep huh? ;)
    Thank you for the comments. :kissing_heart:

@Karritz Enjoyed your post and loved the pumpkins. :blush: Especially the kitty one.
    I watched your video again on how to make dormers to refresh my memory. Great job with it! :star: (And as I've said before, I still love your accent. :mrgreen: )

@GraceyManor Enjoyed your new story update. Kim's dress is cool! :)
    Horse butt! :joy: Sorry...
    Poor William. :(
    I think those eyes I linked to are default replacements, but I could be wrong...

@RedDestiny92
    I have no sympathy for Maru, if she couldn't see any good in him with what she didn't care for then what she feels is on her he does deserve a bit better than that. Ah well.
    ^Yup...seems like she let a little pride get in the way. Or made the wrong kind of judgement towards him and now she deeply regrets it.
    I was reading online that many folks found it creepy Harvey has a crush on Maru in the game, but...I didn't. :confused: Maybe I'm just weird. She's smart and pretty and they see each other all the time. Really, they're a great match. 👍 And originally I was going to have them get together in my story - it's true, he was just gonna date Penny for a little bit and then something would cause them to drift apart - but...I put him and Penny together and they just look so cute and fit that I just couldn't break them up. So my story took a little turn. ;) But it's good.
    Thanks for reading and I appreciate your comments. :)
    Enjoyed your story post. :) Your Mortimer is so attractive. :love: And Alexander is a cutie! <3

@Silverofdreams30
    I do not really pity Maru, she had her chance and did not go for it with him, he's happy with Penny now so she should learn from her mistake and move on. You write this stuff so wonderfully, its easy to know what these sims are feeling inside.
    ^Yeah, Maru learned a hard lesson and it may take her some time to heal from it. (I had to chuckle at how no one feels any pity for her. :lol: It's great.)
    Thank you. <3 That is the sweetest compliment.
    Ohhh Seb asking Abigail out, now this will be an adventure hehe.
    ^Right!? I SO wish I could take pics of them riding on the motorcycle together. I wonder if there's some poses out there for that...

@Turjan
    I had to laugh at the reaction of Maru. But no, I don't think she's in love, that's just some bruised ego. I guess she has to peel one more layer off the onion she hides her feelings in. Harvey was the crutch she used to prop up her self-esteem while she showed complete inaction in the relationship department. He was her Plan B. As long as Harvey didn't make a move, she could tell herself that there was always this man who adored her, and if she didn't find anyone better, she could just snap her finger and have a husband she at least respected. Which isn't the worst basis for a relationship, anyway. Seeing Harvey without his mustache just took away her dismissal that Penny was just a fling, and Maru realized she had been lying to herself for years. The world had moved on, but she hadn't. And I guess admitting an alleged mistake in the love department hurts less than admitting this case of wounded pride. Let's face it, unlike us, who just get a few glimpses at moments in her life, she has known Harvey for years, and he didn't get any younger just by looking a bit younger now. I'm sure she is still aware of this. But getting her excuse for not admitting that she hasn't any obvious options at the moment getting yanked from under her feet must hurt. I guess she needs one more look into a mirror. Jealousy is very close to envy in the end.
    ^WOW! :open_mouth:
    giphy.gif
    Boy you hit the nail right on the head!!! :star: Oh my gosh that was so insightful and you explained it SO much better than I ever could! You rock! :blush: That's like...it EXACTLY!
    Thank you for that. <3 And for your other comments. I always appreciate them.
    I think you can sense that Haley is pretty set in her ways... *sigh*
    I was using some patterns on some of the boring ITF clothes, although the first attempts didn't turn out too well. Spiros looks as if he had reused the curtains:
    ^LOL! :joy: (He's hot by the way. :smirk::love: Clothes aside! :lol: )
    Ooooooh! More good lookin' male sims! :love: You're killing me here! :p
    Yes those boys need some ladies. :smirk:

@bekkasan
    hehe, another one of those 'old' words from me. :grin:
    ^Oh vapid is one of those old words? :lol: No wonder I hadn't really heard it before. :p I like it though!
    Yeah, those mean girls are very much real - even when I was in High School. Some TV shows might portray them a little too viscious, but they got the gist of them down. :(
    Yeah #2 on Harvey was my other favorite. :blush: I don't always care for the 1980's pixels, but it works in this game and makes me feel nostalgic. :)
    Glad you snagged the cute outfits. :blush:
    Wow...a bit more risque than what most of my sims wear but, they do look very well made! :grin:
    ^Right!? :lol: Some were very "oh my" worthy. :open_mouth: But indeed they are VERY well made and detailed CC! :star:
    How did I miss the dragon shirt???
    Yes, get busy writing a scene for Shane! It has been cute seeing him lying about in his boxers! :love:
    ^Hee hee hee! :mrgreen: Oh man you gave me a good chuckle with that one. :lol:
    So you like that huh? There's gonna be more where that came from. :smirk:
    Cute pic of Alice befriending Shadow. <3 And lol at pausing their pregnancy. :lol: I love that we can do that because I always felt sims weren't pregnant long enough and they need to FEEL that pain! :joy: (Not saying that in a weird, sadistic way, but you know what I mean. I just threw that out so others would know what I mean as well. :p )
    I need to dress Harvey up in some scrubs for you sometime. :smirk:
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Wrote the first part of this back when I first got my computer back... Came up with this idea but it stalled, but now it appears as though my plot-bunnies have all conspired. This story will be written in conjunction with my Apocalypse story, but isn't a part of that story-line. Now my little evil plot-bunnies have conspired. Poor Phil is going to get toasted. And there's gonna be two more additions to the tale.

Sims 3 - Rebuild Sunset Valley
    Chapter One - You're Outvoted

"You could say the entire town of Sunset Valley vanished. There's no houses or schools or businesses and we don't know why." River McIrish-Chikamori informed the other three as the four sat around a camp-fire. "We managed to convince an apothecary and a store owner to build their stores right next to our settlement, but this is going to be a long building process and I don't know what's going to come of it. We have a rudimentary sort of governance, but no real City Hall to speak of."

"What do you mean, "Phil Burrows asked, "Set up a rug on the town square and tell everyone to air their grievances?"
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    River's husband, Haruo Chikamori, raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, Phil...you get the general idea. Right now, there's only six of us and the shop-keeper rarely comes out of his building. It's like Sunset Valley got wiped off the face of the map but by what, we have no idea."
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    Samantha Grey looked over at Phil, "I guess it's up to us to rebuild this place. At least we have the Elixir shop and the Grocery Store. So how do you figure we go about doing this?"
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    "I have an idea..." Phil said with a knowing grin.
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    "Shut up...Phil..." came a chorus of cat-calls from the other three. If it wasn't something utterly irresponsible that would come out of Phil's mouth, it was something borderline suggestive.
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    "Well, we do need a population boost..." he protested.
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    Samantha rolled her eyes at that. "Look, we have to shower outdoors, we have to do our business outdoors, Hell, you wanna go farther than that? You're out of your mind, Phil."
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    "Well, we don't know if there are any survivors of whatever wiped this whole town out." Phil informed her smugly, "And we need manpower to build the town back up to what it needs to be." Couldn't she see the logic of his suggestion?
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    "I noticed two dumpsters behind the grocery store." River said with a smirk. "I think someone needs to go see if there are things to salvage." She looked over at Haruo with a glance that read a devious suggestion. She gave her husband a wide-eyed look with a smile on her face and slowly and innocently blinked.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Screenshot-14.jpg
    "I think so too...sweetheart" Haruo grinned back at her; he read her meaning loud and clear.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    "Hey, Phil, you're our dumpster diver."
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    "Don't I get a vote in this?"
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    "Three to one; you're out-voted." a slow evil smile crept over Haruo's face as he hiked his thumb towards the new Sunset Valley General Store. "Six AM tomorrow morning; you get to rummage through the dumpster. Better get some sleep tonight."
    Screenshot-33.jpg
    Screenshot-35.jpg
    Screenshot-36.jpg
    Lecherous Problem Solved was the look on River McIrish-Chikamori's face.
    Screenshot-37.jpg
    Screenshot-39.jpg
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    A job well-done.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Langerak Family Update

vEGJDsx.jpg
    After getting up much earlier than I wanted him to, I sent Dwight to finish up his celebrity opportunity. He no more and started and he was finished with it.

0kKcXYF.jpg
    He sat down to watch TV as Ariana and Melanie were just getting up. I was waiting on Quinton to get up so they all could eat breakfast.

yv3O748.jpg
    Once Quinton got up, I sent the household to the kitchen for breakfast. I hadn't played the save for a little bit so I had no clue what was in the fridge. They only had Autumn salad so I just went with that.

R6onzJ7.jpg
    z7E0AqE.jpg
    If you recall, Cori Lucas was studying science at University with Ariana and Quinton. She successfully made a Forbidden Fruit which she then gave to Ariana. Upon returning to Sunset Valley, I had Ariana plant the fruit in hopes of getting my very first PlantSim ever. I'd previous cheated a Sim to be one but I've never had one be planted and harvested until now. Her name is Daisy Langerak and she'll most likely be the heir for generation 5 as I want different occults for the first so many generations.

MuND6nX.jpg
    Upstairs in the room I switch out as a bedroom and nursery, Ariana and Melanie discuss wedding plans. I plan on playing tonight so I can have a wedding.

ClIcgzT.jpg
    Overnight, Garry Sekemoto aged up to elder so I decided Quinton better try to mend things with his father. Garry won't be around forever so hopefully they can at least make it to friends.

2tfT7bg.jpg
    While the ladies were headed to Varg's Tavern for Ariana's bachelorette party, L4U-Rn was cleaning the potty while Dwight was teaching his son Michael how to talk. Quinton was bonding with his soon-to-be step-daughter, Daisy. Quinton and Ariana will have a biological kid together too, but they most likely won't be the heir, as I stated above.

BsgDVVi.jpg
    Over at Varg's, a few of the guests that showed up were Cori Lucas, Carina Sekemoto, and Lois Bunch. As you can see, she is pregnant with either or first, second, or third child. I'll look in the family tree and see how many she and her sisters have.

izjj5Eo.jpg
    Wr01Y51.jpg
    Then Ariana chose her mother to give a speech before Melanie sprayed her with fizzy nectar.

pkxnlXI.jpg
    A few more guests, L4U-Rn (who went home for some reason), Ariana's sister Abigail Langerak, and Christen Bunch.

oIa2Oeu.jpg
    Ariana was happy to see her sister as it had been a bit. They are still very close so I really need to invite the siblings over more often. Ariana did hit her up for campaign money though as she needs it for her job performance.

tArdWwS.jpg
    She also had a nice little chat with Cori because they are very close friends. I don't know at the moment but I think Cori is still single in this save.

ixxh9RQ.jpg
    Lastly, Ariana paid for all the guests to eat at the Bistro. The bill for all them was cheap though as it only cost $0.00. The Langerak's own the Bistro so of course they get meals for free.

***Playing the wedding tonight as long as nothing changes. I've made a decision that this save will move to another town once 20 weeks are over. I was going to do 200 days but I'm ready to see some new Sims. I'll be moving the Jones/Langerak save to Riverview next as I'm just going in order of town releases. The Ultimate Sim Challenge will return sometime in the middle of the week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top