Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Feedback in a bit.

Is anyone able to download this file?
    https://www.box.com/s/ec5ja4c6abqj3nvewycu
    I can't seem to get it to download, its a "moving" poses.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Puddinroy Hi :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile: I should have more updates up tomorrow :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30
    The dance looks nice! I bet they had a lot of
    fun.And a nice little picnic! That's a lovely event.
    Oh gosh! Damien looks so handsome in your game.

@king_of_simcity7
    Aww, what a cute photo of Megan and Austin.
    Wow Ellie, that's not a very good attitude.

@emorrill
    No, my story is completely made up out of my own imagination.XD
    But I thought the song fit the opening scene.And that one bit always
    makes me sad.I have had it well over a month.and now my brother
    had a heart attack, and now we have a tropical storm coming.

@Lucy_Henley
    Aww, what a great daddy comforting
    his baby! Their house is really nice.

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Aww thank you! I've built before.
    But normally they are boxy and squarey.XD
    I used a tutorial to build this one.

@MoonandStars83
    Thanks! That's what happened with the living room,
    I ended up making a bit too big, and had to find things
    to fill it in.

@bekkasan
    Yep, in-home nurses are pricey, but are worth it.
    Nurses and doctors are heroes in my book.
    Aww, thank you so much! I enjoyed building.

• Options
    @emorrill Cute scenes with Harvey and Penny :smile: Airplanes seem to be no existent at the moment with flights grounded everywhere. I like the picture of them holding hands by the tree :smile: Is that a pose?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Even better!
    ****I don't watch the videos, but I'm just going to tell myself that both were very good.

@king_of_simcity7 Best of luck to Katie and Russ!

@GraceyManor Sorry about your brother. I hope he makes a full recovery. *hugs*
    ****Couldn't get it to download. Sorry.

@Sleepstar Best of luck to Harold!

@Turjan At least Glen has his priorities.

@emorrill Great update! Not sure about how I feel about Harvey's mustache, though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After another almost immediate crash in the Coster save, I decided to bin the household/house and move them to another town, which seems to have worked.

Eden, Heather, and Holly all aged up (Eden to YA, H&H to toddler). I also had a couple of break-ins. One during the day.
    8Sb2pX3.jpg

Here's a CAS shot of Eden. I think she turned out pretty, despite being born in-game and having a pair of pudding-faced parents.
    tDkt2JP.jpg

Until next time!
    ~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The ball ended in the early hours of the morning and everyone said it was one of the most successful balls in many years. The families slept late and luckily the toddlers didn't wake anyone too early. After a delicious brunch, the suitcases were taken outside to be sent ahead through the portal by the castle staff. One by one they gathered in front of the inn still talking about the ball, the music, the band, and how much fun they all had. Nickolas catches up to Briana and casually asks her if she enjoyed the ball.
    "Yes, it was actually quite fun even with all the stuffy protocol stuff we had to do. I'm glad you taught me how to waltz so I didn't embarrass myself. Kaifindar thought I was the most graceful fairy he has danced with."
    Nickolas laughs and teases her. "So, I do have some good ideas sometimes, like teaching you to waltz and learning the royal protocol."
    Briana giggles and teases back. "Yep, Dad's are apparently good for some things." Seeing her Dad relaxed and smiling she decides to remind him about driving lessons. "Speaking of good things, can we start driving lessons soon? I've kept my grades up and my chores get done and I passed the written test with flying colors."
    Nickolas sighs softly, realizing his little girl is growing up and he must help her on her path whether he likes it or not. "I'd say it is time for you and Bran to learn to drive. We've got that little car in the garage and I'll get it tuned up and we can start with lessons. Sound like a good plan?"
    "Perfect! Thanks, Dad!" He puts his arm over her shoulder and they find Bran and give him the good news. Anastasia is watching the encounter with an approving smile. She knows how hard this is for Nickolas to let go of another daughter.
    49925642453_4f461b6bd7_o.jpg

They walk the short distance to the arboretum to take the portal back to Dragon Valley. Most of the royal family have come to say goodbye. They linger chatting about keeping in touch, not wanting the visit to end, but knowing it must. Finnian decides to play games with Adam and transforms into his fairy form and flits around his head teasing him. Even with Adam's quick werewolf reflexes, he is not fast enough to catch Finnian. They laugh together and Adam hugs his uncle. "Thank you for your understanding and for helping me to know my father."
    49925642363_bfcbd574b5_o.jpg

Kafindar pulls Briana behind the arboretum for a private goodbye. He only has a few minutes as he is on his way to school and cannot be reported late. He holds her hands and pulls her to him hugging her tight loving how she fits perfectly next to him. He whispers, "I'm going to miss you. Will you think of me? Will you dream of me? I know I will be dreaming of you, holding you in my arms and dancing the night away." He kisses her softly and lets her go. She reaches out to him but he is already hurrying off to school. Briana watches as he runs down the path. She sighs deeply, touches her lips and whispers..."yes, I will miss you, I will be thinking of you and dreaming of you and our night together."
    49926457427_d7aa8e94f7_o.jpg

The children sit in a group with the baby Willow in the middle. Finissa peers down at Willow. "She's green! Why is she green? Did someone paint her? I painted the walls with my crayons and got into trouble. Someone's gonna be in trouble painting the baby."
    Fillian answers as his Dad explained to him why Willow is green. "She's not painted. She's a plant baby. Dad said she is a rar...a rar...rartee. Well, it means she's special that's what he said."
    Finissa giggles at Fillian. "She doesn't have wings."
    Fillian shrugs. "She's not a fairy baby. She doesn't need wings."
    Kailena looks at Finissa. "I don't have wings. I have claws."
    Drew giggles and growls. "Rrrawr, I have big teeth."
    "I think we are all special!" Kailena announces and the others nod in satisfaction.
    49926457357_256a369f54_o.jpg

They finally make their goodbyes and go through the portal arriving back in Dragon Valley. It is late and they are exhausted. The little ones are settled into their beds. Adam takes Alice's hands as they watch Kailena fall asleep. "It was a wonderful visit, but it sure is nice to be home."
    Alice squeezes his hands. "It sure is. You have a wonderful family and I expect there will be many trips in the future for us both to Midnight Hollow and the Fairy Realm. It will always be great coming home."
    "I love you so much, Alice. Home will always be you for me. I feel in my soul this is where we are meant to live. The Fates guided us here and we will make our home here together and with our friends who chose to join us." Adam holds her in his arms and carries her off to bed.
    49955246116_8083beb290_o.jpg

The night is dark and quiet and the young families sleep peacefully back home at Red Dragon Lair.
    49954743458_ae537f85a4_o.jpg
    49955528622_c05276c277_o.jpg
    49955528607_9f874b5023_o.jpg
  • Options
    NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    Sorry for not being on.Gifting over on the exchange thread.But my brother had a heart attack yesterday morning and is in icu

My goodness. Hoping for a speedy recovery!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 3880

@Lucy_Henley CAW is kind of neat but it's not something I would use much either. I can't build worth a darn but I've always wanted to edit Sunset Valley to my likings. I agree though, making edits in game is much easier.

@Sleepstar Sounds like your Sims were busy.

@MoonandStars83 Thank you!
    Sorry to here you're game crashed.

@Nitroglycol Thank you!
    It is a long thread isn't it? It's hard to find the beginning of a story if you are new. I do have a thread specifically for the story though so if you get behind, just ask. I'll put the link in my signature before long.

@king_of_simcity7 Poor Carl, I know how much he likes Katie.
    Hmm, not sure if she can trust Russ or not. Guess we will find out.

@Silverofdreams30 You're welcome.

@GraceyManor Sorry to hear about your brother. :cry: Hope he has a great recovery and that he will be okay.

@Turjan Sounds like you got a lot of work to do, moving the whole town.
    Guess the guys are going to have to pair off if there are only two girls, lol
    Glen's trying to woohoo the whole town, apparently.
    Thats funny that they argue.
    Wow, guess Xander is more romantic than we thought. Who knew he'd be the first?

@Nikkei_Simmer Great video!

@Puddinroy Hi!

@bekkasan Thanks, I'm betting she'll be a good heir too.
    It's kind of fun, although I needed to find more for them to do.
    Yep, she has. Different ones from the last prequel except for Gunther.
    It was. I decided John works better as a good uncle than her and Adam's father, mainly to show Ava turned good despite David and Elizabeth on her own, not because John is her father.
    Yeah, decided to keep the Crumplebottoms (and Goth's related) in this story too.
    Thanks for the comments!

***I'll finish the rest of feedback tomorrow. Running kind of late tonight and didn't have much time like I wanted.
  • Options
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    After weeks of searching, Rachel realized there was one home that would be
    perfect...Her grandmother's home.She used to visit here when she was child,
    and the memories of her grandmother cooking breakfast in the early morning,
    and her grandfather telling stories on the porch, nearly brought tears to her eyes.
    "I wish I could see the home, but I'm sure its lovely." Brian commented, trying to get
    a feel for his surroundings."Its my grandmother's home.I thought it would be perfect."

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Her grandmother has long since passed, but the property still belonged to her family
    After a few phone calls, she managed to purchase the house and all its furnishings.She
    led Brian to the couch, where they took a seat and chatted.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    "So...Rachel,we haven't discussed payment..How much are you looking per hour?"
    Rachel normally charged by the day, she usually came to someone's home everyday,
    rather than staying onsite.However, after learning of his story, she felt a bit selfish
    asking for her normal wages.." "Rather than charging by the hour, I'd be more than
    happy to charge monthly.I'd be happy to work for you, for 300.00 a month." She normally
    was paid $200 per day or about 6,000 a month.But she figured she could make up the difference
    by her artistic skills and writing skills.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    "Are you sure?" Brian asked.He was taken back b her below average prices and
    her generosity."I feel like I should pay you by the hour, or day." Rachel shook her head.
    "I'm really sure, this will work for me, if it does for you." "Its great for me...but" "No buts, I insist."

Screenshot-8.jpg
    "I thought you were struggling yourself? Brian asked, not meaning to pry, just trying to grasp
    why she was being so kind."I understand...I am struggling...but if I could help ease someone else's
    troubles, that's all the payment I need...I have a few hobbies that I could make extra if I need to." She smiled
    and rose from her seat."Well, I'll start by tidying up."

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Brian looked down.It seemed Rachel had a rough life as well.He
    was trying to come to terms with her story as well.
  • Options
    Saved my game to go install some store items.Relaunched the game and I'm getting "Missing objects warning." I don't see anything missing.XD
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Thanks for the comments :smile: Nice choice on the house for your Sims :smile:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment :smile: I will have more updates up soon

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comment :smile: Nice picture of Eden :smile:

@bekkasan Cute scene with the toddlers and the baby in the middle :smile: It makes me think of the old animated cartoon the Rugrats from the 90s :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

That was a cute part of chapter 7 :).
    Penny and Harvey are cute together, I like how
    he still loves his mother's food more than a restaurant hehe cute.

@GraceyManor

Thank you, I have enjoyed the updates
    so far.

@MoonandStars83

Eden turned out great.

@bekkasan

That shot of the toddlers sitting in a group is way too cute for words <3.
    I am glad they let the adults sleep in after that awesome ball.

• Options

@Nikkei_Simmer I can't carry a tune in a bucket so anyone who can sing has my admiration!

@emorrill Woot! Update! Harvey is so cute being nervous about the date. Wonder why Elliott was surprised he was going out with Penny?
    I found the plane! I thought it was a speck on my puter screen. :lol:
    Interesting that Harvey wanted to be a pilot.
    He certainly has the right temperament to be a good doctor.
    I laughed at the food choices for a date night, but hard to control that unless you are using the bistro set/mod that makes it run better.
    You explained the choices perfectly.
    Cute swinging pictures. Glad Harvey tried it. I've never heard of stomach aches from swings.
    Love the pictures of them strolling through the park. Just kiss her already Harvey! Gosh, he is slow. Kissing is not woohoo! Kiss her!
    Weird disappearing act for the android at quitting time. Gosh, does Penny have the coward trait?
    It was a good opportunity to get his arms around her again so guess that was good. :tongue:
    He still didn't kiss her! Nice, he promised to protect her though since she is freaking again.
    Loved it! <3<3<3 When is the finale of chapter 7? :lol: Okay, I'm just teasing. I know you are busy.

@MoonandStars83 Eden looks beautiful.

@GraceyManor Pretty house that Rachel's grandmother lived in.
    So, they are going to move in together at the new house so Rachel can help him?
    I hope he learns his way around the new house without too many mishaps.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comments. Rugrats huh. My son used to watch that.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for the comments. :)

I had Adam and Alice go down in the underground and open the coffin. Bonehilda discovered. I don't know if I will have her in play much as she annoys me.
    49956987786_a488a11d92_o.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited June 2020
    Well...a little "Handelian" baroque opera aria to liven up your day. :mrgreen:

https://youtu.be/RvU-kJOUtvI
    Credete al mio dolore by Georg Frideric Handel.

Starring Morgana Wolff, Thornton Wolff and that tramp... Jamie Jolina. :smirk:

About time Morgana got wise and kicked that no-good-for-nothing... two timing goof-ball to the curb.

Anyways. If one notes...Morgana's preference in music taste...well...I think the music is fitting. :smirk:
    Morgana_no_longer_Wolff.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Looks like Thornton got his just desserts. The one guy "a real-estate magnate" in Sunset Valley...who Thornton didn't want sniffing around Morgana...well...

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Takenobu Yamamura.

...and Morgana is off the market. :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-27.jpg

Screenshot-29.jpg
    S*cks for Thornton...too bad you were too interested in the "tramp of Sunset Valley". :smirk:

Thornton's net worth (now) - §25,600
    Takenobu's net worth (now) - §315,000 :evil grin:

I don't think Morgana's going to give Thornton a second chance. :mrgreen:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

I'm more behind on comments than I realized...so I'll have to make these brief. (We'll see how that goes. :p Tee hee! )

@GraceyManor
    Covid needs to take a long hike out of here.It is a huge PITA.
    ^My gosh AMEN to that! You feeling better now? I hope so.
    Fantastic build! Didn't Nikkei Simmer give you pretty much the exact same compliment on your building skills as I did? :smirk:;)
    ----
    I LOVE that your story is all from your own imagination and I'm really enjoying it. :) It's cute!
    Yeah...when it rains it pours doesn't it? :cry: Hope your brother is doing better. 🙏
    That was very gracious of Rachel to only charge Brian half of what she normally gets paid... <3

@king_of_simcity7 Yeah I don't doubt at all that social media and cell phones have destroyed the way people date these days. Heck it even destroys marriages. It's really sad... :(
    Great updates! :)
    Thanks for the comments on my story update. :)
    I like the picture of them holding hands by the tree :smile: Is that a pose?
    ^Yes, it is. <3 It's called "Autumn Walk" and I think it's on MTS.

@Nikkei_Simmer Fiona's story is such a sad one...What kind of dirtbag walks out on a woman who is carrying his child :angry: but sadly, it's a very common tale these days. Great job writing her story out! :star:
    Happy early birthday my friend. :blush: If it helps you feel better, you don't sound like you're 50 on the thread. ;) I've always thought of you as being my age.
    Fantastic videos!
    The "Forever and Always" was from my and Featherbelle's vows in 2000.
    ^Something that's cool is hubby and I, since we've been married, will always end cards to each other with "Always and Forever." <3
    I say Morgana is much better off now. ;)

@Silverofdreams30 I see you removed the guyliner from Eddy! :joy:
    I laughed SO hard at this:
    They bowled together
    ^And then the pics right below it show them making out like nobodies business and they head for the photo booth! :lol: I was like, "Yeeeeah, not much bowling happened there!" :joy:
    ----
    Ooooh a special update for me? Involving Damien? I LIKE! :love:
    The tub pics are hands down my favorite! <3<3 I'm glad you're enjoying him. :blush:
    ----
    Thanks for the comments on my story post. I'm glad you liked it. <3
    I like how he still loves his mother's food more than a restaurant hehe cute.
    ^Hee hee. I had to think of something to explain why he ordered grilled cheese at such a fancy restaurant. :lol: Glad I succeeded in something believable. :)

@MoonandStars83
    Gin Blossoms don't get enough love.
    ^Right!? :grin: Brownie points to you for liking them as well. :blush: I mean, they seemed to get some love on the radio back in the day, but they've kinda been fading away like most bands from those days. But I tell ya, their music won't ever age. "Hey Jealousy" "Allison Road" "Follow You Down," just to name some. Good songs with great beats! :star:
    ----
    Great update! Not sure about how I feel about Harvey's mustache, though.
    ^Thanks and LOL! :joy: Girl we are ALL not fans of Harvey's mustache! Naturally I had to create him by how he looks in Stardew Valley...
    Harvey.png
    ^But...since he's in a story of mine now, things could change with his looks. :smirk: You never know!

@Brandontaylor Great start to Ava's new story. :) You're a good writer.
    I had to chuckle at Ava asking Jamie who is the best town physician to see as we ALL do that over social media when we first move somewhere! :lol:
    Cool she's related to the Goths. :)

@Puddinroy Hello back. ;) Go check out my story thread in the Stories and Legacies section and you'll be able to catch up in a jiffy. :mrgreen: Hope you are doing well.

@Turjan
    Hello everyone, just wanted to stop by and say I'm not dead (yet :smiley: ).
    ^Lol! Well thank goodness! :smiley:
    So, do you have a chronic illness? (If you don't mind me asking) Hubby has suffered from a rare autoimmune disease that reared it's ugly head after he got back from Iraq 13 years ago. :( Living with constant pain and feeling sick everyday royally su'cks! I hope you're feeling better. 🙏
    Golly, what happened to Stiles!? :joy: (I know why, you just gotta love CC or the lack thereof. ;) )

@bekkasan
    ::Snicker:: No, she wanted that rocking chair. I guess I'm gonna have to put one in her granny appt over the garage.
    ^Hee hee! I was hoping I'd get a good chuckle out of you with that comment. :mrgreen: Sounds like a good plan. 👍
    ----
    Yay you posted your newest update! :mrgreen: It was worth the wait!
    Nickolas teasing Briana a bit and their father daughter banter was just cute. :blush:
    Those kinds of goodbyes are hard ones... :cry:
    Finnian teasing Adam while in his fairy form! :lol: That cracked me up!
    Kafindar pulls Briana behind the arboretum for a private goodbye.
    ^Ooooohh. :smirk: I thought, "I think I'm gonna like this." :mrgreen:
    And I LOVED IT! How adorable! <3 Him asking her if she'll be thinking of and dreaming of him...and then her touching her lips, savoring his kiss, she says she will be, awwwwww! 🥰
    The toddlers chatting together was humorous and super cute as always! :lol: I love that you do that!
    Finissa peers down at Willow. "She's green! Why is she green? Did someone paint her? I painted the walls with my crayons and got into trouble. Someone's gonna be in trouble painting the baby."
    ^ :joy:
    I can't get enough of Adam and Alice. They are just the pure example of a match made in Heaven (or in this case by the Fates. ;) ). <3 And based on a previous post, me thinks they got intimate and made a baby that night back home? :smirk::p<3
    ----
    Thanks for the sweet comments on my story post. <3
    I found the plane! I thought it was a speck on my puter screen. :lol:
    ^LOL! :joy: I can see that looking back at the picture now.
    I laughed at the food choices for a date night, but hard to control that unless you are using the bistro set/mod that makes it run better.
    ^Yup! I should've used the Bistro, and I do have that mod, I just got lazy! :p
    I've never heard of stomach aches from swings.
    ^Oh I totally get a dizzy, achy stomach feeling being on swings now. :grimace: I incorporated that into the story because I wondered if others could relate. :)
    Love the pictures of them strolling through the park. Just kiss her already Harvey! Gosh, he is slow. Kissing is not woohoo! Kiss her!
    ^Hee hee, patience my dear friend. :blush: The Goddess of the Sim world has her reasons in prompting him to wait. ;):mrgreen:
    Hopefully I'll get the last big scene written up in a week! Crossing my fingers, especially with all that's going on. :confused:
    :kissing_heart:

To the rest of you, I very much enjoyed your posts and have handed out Likes and Awesomes. :star: It's always a joy to read this thread and get to know the characters in your game and get inspired on what to do in my game. Y'all are awesome! <3 Keep the posts coming! Sim on my friends!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Page 3881

@emorrill Hope Harvey and Penny's date goes well.
    Wonder why Harvey trusts Elliott over Sam and Sebastian?
    Harvey is a good doctor, that's why he can handle it better.
    That's cool that Harvey likes planes.
    I feel for Harvey, I'm afraid of heights too.
    Sounds like he loved the ham radio.
    Mom's cooking usually is better than other people's, unless your mom can't cook, lol
    I love how they just randomly order whatever in the game.
    Never to old to swing. (Yikes, that sounded kind of wrong, I meant on a swing set)
    Yeah some people move to quickly in a relationship. Glad Harvey and Penny aren't.
    Weird, wonder where the guy/robot person disappeared to?
    Great update!

@MoonandStars83 Wow, didn't know they would break in in the day time.
    Wow, Eden did turn out pretty!

@bekkasan Uh oh, hopefully Briana will be a good driver.
    Those fairies sure get small don't they?
    Hope Kafindar and Briana get to meet up again soon.
    All special, all little cuties.
    Great update!
    That's one thing I've never used, Bonehilda. Not because I hate it, just forget to try her.

@GraceyManor Very nice house, sad that Brian can't see it.
    Glad she got the house.
    That's nice that Rachel lowered her prices for him.
    Great update!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome, looking forward to them.

@Nikkei_Simmer About time Morgana kicked Thornton to the curb.

@emorrill Thanks, it's easier for me when pictures are involved than when I try to write without them, lol
    Lol, that's so true. At least the choices are easier in Sunset Valley, although I guess that could be bad too.
    Yep, when I made her Cornelia was her grandmother so she inherited her eyes. I decided to keep a family tie but changed it to distant relatives.
    Thanks for the comments!

***Getting ready to post another Ava update. This one doesn't have too much going on but continues the afternoon of day one. Watching another live Ronnie McDowell concert tonight. He is a country singer from the 70's, 80's, and 90's who became famous with his tribute to Elvis called "The King Is Gone". Here is Ronnie and Conway Twitty singing Conway's "It's Only Make Believe".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF7My8Amjy4
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @bekkasan How'd you get MH so colorful? Everytime I load up that world, there's a hint of gloom everywhere.
    ****Thank you!

@Brandontaylor I'm (slowly) working on correcting it. I hope.
    ****Apparently in Moonlight Falls, they can. Or it was just a fluke because they'd just moved in.
    ****Thanks!

@GraceyManor I'm sure they can work through things.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@Nikkei_Simmer Thornton'll just have to get over it.

@emorrill I'm just not much for facial hair aside from a bit of scruff.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I resurrected a really old save of mine. My Sim's name is Megara Nation. She a witch with Unicorn and about 6 - 8 cats. I was able to get a decent amount of play in before the save stalled out, which I'm thinking is due to the fact that it was so old. I hope. I cleaned the save and will try again tomorrow, and if that doesn't work, I'll start a new save with her like I did with the Costers. No pics today. Sorry.

Until next time!
    ~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    Ava Sinclair Update

KoVAEcF.jpg
    Ava wasn't ready to go home so she went to the park in the center of town. She saw that a pregnant woman had dropped some money so she went to return it to her. "Excuse me, Mam? You dropped some money," Ava told her. The woman turned around and smiled. "Thank you so much, most people wouldn't return it," the woman said. Ava smiled back. "I never keep anything that isn't mine. I'm Ava Sinclair. I just moved to town," she said as she stuck her hand out. The woman shook her hand. "Hi, Ava. I'm Justine Keaton, I'm one of the local police officers here." She then motioned towards a man who was standing slightly behind her. "This is my husband Marty," she said. Marty smiled before kissing his wife on the cheek. "I'm going to cook up some hotdogs, sweetheart. It was nice to meet you Ava, you're welcome to eat with us. Ava and Justine continued to talk for a bit about their lives.

IKFC1Oe.jpg
    Marty finished the hotdogs and called for Justine and Ava to come over. Ava was the only one to sit down though as Marty and Justine wandered off. "Eat what you want. We'll get some in a bit," Marty told her. Ava picked one up to take a bite but it didn't taste good to her. Must be cheap hotdogs, she thought as she choked it down. She finished it to be polite but didn't eat any more of them.

RgHlb3J.jpg
    Ava learned it was about to rain so she hailed a taxi back to her house. She was lucky that the taxi's were paid by the government so she got the ride for free. As soon as she got in the door, the rain began to pour. Her favorite thing to do when it rained was read a good book. She chose one of the ones in her bookshelf and sat down.

70e1NMQ.jpg
    That night, Ava went to bed feeling better than she had in a long while. "Hopefully I get a good nights sleep," she said to herself aloud. She pulled up the covers and shut off the lights, thus ending her first day in Sunset Valley.

hsFme8f.jpg
    The next morning, Ava prepared a salad for breakfast before taking a bath. She then got dressed and ate her breakfast, deciding what to do for the day until work. She decided on going to the park again as the summer carnival just came to town.

zL8Ndih.jpg
    Ava knew from her childhood days that collecting certain flowers could make a person some money. She picked some of them up and made nearly $700. This will help out, she thought. I'm sure the grocery store doesn't pay to well.

***That's all for now. Will be playing the Jones family a bit tonight while watching the online concert.
  • Options
    Feedback in a bit.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Brian woke up very early, and decided to play a bit of music.A song
    that constantly reminded him of his lost wife and child."I'm a little boy with glasses, the one they call
    a geek, a little girl who never smiles cause I got braces on my teeth.And I know how it feels to cry myself to
    sleep

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Rachel heard the music coming from the porch and decided to investigate.
    She listened intently to Brian's song.Feeling his pain with every word he sung.
    "I'm the kid out on the playground, who's always chosen last, a single teenage mother
    trying to overcome my past, you don't have to be my friend.But is it too much to ask? Don't
    laugh at me, don't call me names.Don't get your pleasure from pain, in god's eyes, we're all
    the same.Some day we'll all have perfect wings..don't laugh at me."

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Bella joined her owner in the song, howling along to every sad note.
    "I'm the cripple on the corner, you pass me on the street, and I wouldn't
    be out her begging if I had enough to eat and don't think I don't notice that
    our eyes never meet." This next part always killed him, he relived that fateful
    day every time he heard it.

Screenshot-5.jpg
    Rachel still stood in the background.Her eyes began to fill with tears, as
    he continued."I lost my wife and little boy, someone cross that yellow line,
    the day we laid them in the ground is the day I lost my mind., and right now I'm down
    to holding this little cardboard sign..Don't laugh at me, don't call me names, don't get your
    pleasure from my pain, in god's eyes, we're all the same.Someday we'll all have perfect wings.."

Screenshot-8.jpg
    "You are a very talented musician." Rachel finally spoke.Brian turned
    around."Oh.Hi! I didn't hear you come out." He smiled."I know that song as well."
    "You do?" "Yes, well sort of, I know a different version that we used to sing in music class."
    "Care to share?" Brian asked.He picked up his guitar."

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Rachel: I'm the little boy with glasses, the one they call a geek.
    A little girl that never smiles cause I got braces on my teeth, and I
    know how it feels to cry myself to sleep.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Rachel: I'm that kid on every playground, who's always chosen last.
    I'm the one who's slower than the others in my class, you don't have
    to be my friend, but is it too much to ask?

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Rachel: Don't laugh at me.Don't call me names.Don't get your pleasure
    from my pain.In gods eyes we're all the same.Someday we'll all have perfect
    wings.Don't laugh at me.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Rachel: I'm the begger on the corner, you pass me on the street.
    And I wouldn't be out here begging, if I had enough to eat, and don't
    think I don't notice, our eyes never meet.

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Rachel: I was born a little different, I do my dreaming from this chair.
    I pretend it doesn't hurt me, when people point and stare.There's a simple
    way to show me, just how much you care.Don't laugh at me, don't call me names,
    don't get your pleasure from my pain, in god's eyes, we're all the same.Some day we'll
    all have perfect wings.Don't laugh me...

Screenshot-12.jpg
    "That was just as beautiful, you have a talent yourself...Here I am doing all
    this complaining, and you've had a rough life to haven't you? I'm sorry...I shouldn't
    be so selfish.."

Screenshot-13.jpg
    "You have nothing to apologize for Brian.You have every right to express
    yourself.." They stood in silence for a few moments..
  • Options
    Welcome to yet another Nikkei_Simmer Builds; where Nikkei_Simmer builds whatever the hell comes out of his head with no rhyme nor reason.

Another modernesque monstrosity...which he has no idea how it's going to function if it even functions at all. Considering just how badly sims can't route themselves properly to begin with.

Screenshot-40.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Puddinroy Hello. Thanks for the mentions. I'm back. I have been busy with another video not about the sims. Now I'm back I'm ready to start work on the next Sims 3 video.
  • Options
    @emorrill Thanks for the comments :smile: Divorces are high at the moment as Coronavirus has had an impact on people's lives unfortunately

@Brandontaylor Nice Ava update :smile: Justine Keaton used to be a celebrity on the forums a couple of years ago!

@GraceyManor Nice update :smile: I like it the way that dogs join in with the music :smile: I love Rachel's clothes :smile:

@MoonandStars83 I hope that your save works out :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Good start on the build :smile: It is already starting to resemble the 'modern movement' houses :smile:

@Karritz Welcome back :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top