Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CringecrewCringecrew Posts: 150 Member
    6zrAll1.jpg
    Yz2AeQI.jpg

Randy and Lendell are now kids.
    latest?cb=20060827184625

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Puddinroy Hi! :3

@DeadManHBK Some really large custom worlds are prone to causing memory spikes that crash the game, unfortunately. :( Love pro wrestling, by the way! :smiley:
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Cringecrew wrote: »
    6zrAll1.jpg
    Yz2AeQI.jpg

Randy and Lendell are now kids.

Adorable. Welcome to the thread.

@Emily4331: Hello back. Yay, another WWE fan. Who is your favorite wrestler? My favorite wrestler is Sting, first one that I ever watched on t.v. in WCW about 1998. So I've been a fan since then. :) Actually I like them all except for Bill Goldberg. One of these days, I'm going to try making them in the sims. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

I hope you have a great trip way
    this weekend, enjoy the camping,

@Brandontaylor

I did not play it yet, I always get stuck editing the Townes even
    if its already placed ones, I do not change facial stuff but add other things hehe.
    Melanie seems to have a great time in China.

@Turjan

I hope you are feeling better soon

@Puddinroy

* waves*

@Nikkei_Simmer

A nice little island.

@carlystur03

Welcome to the thread

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    A few more shots from my recent test-game.
    Screenshot-89.jpg
    "Ewwwww....what is that?"
    "Looks like you caught a vampire fish...dear."

Screenshot-90.jpg
    "Yech!!!!"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    page 3869

@MoonandStars83 Well, the mods do help make it truly my game. :lol: I'm looking forward to finally having a fall in my game and sims enjoying all the fall activities.

@GraceyManor Beautiful pictures of the ship and them enjoying a drink on the deck.

@carlystur03 Congrats on more birthdays. The ghosts sure enjoy coming out at night to play!

@Brandontaylor I've never entered any eating competitions either. I really do think they are pretty dangerous from a medical standpoint.
    Thanks for commenting on my seasons' pictures. :smiley:

@Nikkei_Simmer Hi there, congrats on getting the laptop and good luck getting it ready to run the game.
    Bummer about your phone.
    The Midnight Sun challenge seems interesting. I don't follow rules though. :lol: I don't think you do either. :grin:
    Clara looks great!
    River makes a cute zombie! Love the fried sim shot. lol

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments on my season pics. :) I hope to work on adding some things this weekend.
    It looks like a crowded pub night.

@king_of_simcity7 I'm putting all my mods in a few at a time and testing whether I still want them. Some I can leave out and use Nraas retuner to fix an issue. If I can fix it with retuner I'd rather have the space for new hair. :lol:
    It's nice to see Abi settling in with her new friends. Humara...buttinsky! hehe

@emorrill Interesting about the former boyfriend. I've never read any of those sci-fi books.
    I hope you enjoy the camping and don't get bit by bugs, critters or bears! :open_mouth:

@meerkattime I've really only started working in the test save so only posted a few other pictures. Thanks for commenting on them. I'm hoping to work more this weekend on it.

@Karritz Wow...you tube sure has some incredible censors if it is able to catch that short of an audio clip.

@Nitroglycol Hope you get to member soon. I gave you a couple of awesomes on your posts to help. It sounds like you are having fun with the sim families.

page 3870

@GraceyManor Poor Carolyn. Everyone thinks she's going nuts.
    Love the scenes on the beach.

@Karritz Glad, you got it fixed to your liking and reuploaded. I'm curious, was the music in simlish?

@king_of_simcity7 Cute pics of the interactions with the puppy.
    I started watching the video but the music just jars on my nerves. Not my style of music at all. Sorry.

@Turjan Sorry to hear the illness struck again. I hope it doesn't last too long.
    It looks like the world has dark lighting like Midnight Hollow. That would bug my eyes trying to play. I'd have to use a lighting mod.

@Nikkei_Simmer I thought you were using the other couple in the Midnight Sun challenge. It's lovely to see River and Haruo again though. :smiley:

@Puddinroy Hi!

@rubyskywalker I thought you had started working on a Disney save a while back? Could have been someone else though. So many people post a few and disappear it can be hard to keep track.

@Brandontaylor Great seeing pics from the vacation. Oh..ick burned waffles. That was brave of them to eat those things!
    Ava looks great with that hair!

@Nikkei_Simmer Congrats to Haruo and River!

@GraceyManor hehe, have to giggle at Daniel's jealousy over the doctor.

@carlystur03 Congrats to Emily on the new boyfriend.
    Nice picture of Connie visiting with her son Daniel. He's cute!
    Love those ghosts!

@MoonandStars83 I'm sorry about the lot. I hope they will give you some constructive reasons why so you can work on it. I've heard they are very picky! Love the kitty pic. I'm going to add a dog, cat, and grandpa to my test sims today. I'm also testing how well the desktop plays with an overloaded family. :lol:

@DeadManHBK Welcome! I do have a save with Jared Padalecki from Supernatural. :smiley: Another sim looks like Keith Urban but has a different name.

page 3871

@Cringecrew Welcome! Cute toddlers and cute kids they grew into.

@Nikkei_Simmer hehe, great fishing pictures.

Sophie from the test save got her first homework assignment.
    49918144847_ce1f8ce2ea_o.jpg

I sent my sims back from the Fairy Realm. I always check to see how tightly packed they are on arrival. This is 14 sims in that sim bundle! :lol: You can see the toddler shoes poking out and baby Willow's head. :open_mouth:
    49926457072_6610a9b257_o.jpg

The wings unfurl and looks like they are going to liftoff. :joy:
    49926457042_6b616d2f1b_o.jpg

Finally starting to open up. Marshall is such a good Daddy he already has a toddler in his arms. That is not his son Drew though. It's Fillian. I'm guessing he just reached down and grabbed cause he sure couldn't see. :lol:
    49925641968_9500f64e28_o.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @bekkasan - it's just a test-game to see how well my new laptop handles the SIms 3. :D And as soon as I get all the programs that I need to make functional the ability for me to be able to record video and all the other kit n' caboodle, I'll be able to set up the actual Midnight Sun (narrative) <--- I don't do challenges very well. :mrgreen: I also have to get FSX Steam for the first part of the narrative. I'll be using Dino Cattaneo's F-14D Tomcat for the beginning of the story rather than the Aerosoft F-14A... It's free and but it'll have that tail-livery.

0ff18a3cc35470be0294d316d17869ab-2015-2-20_14-0-25-286.jpg
    Then I have to figure out how to send the F-14 into a full-on hydraulics failure.

The one thing I've noticed about my new laptop is that it's more powerful than I remember my other laptop that I had. I can boost the graphics up on certain things up to high as I need it and lower the non-essential graphics. So I can have ultra-graphics for my videos. And I did turn my internal HDD from my desktop into an external drive which is now connected to my laptop - which means that I've managed to save whatever contents I had on my hard-drive...and my external is a 1TB and I've now got a 1TB internal drive on my laptop so I have roughly 2TBs of hard-drive space. My drive on my deceased desktop is a 3.5" so had to buy a 3.5" external drive conversion enclosure. My wife was lucky and only had to convert a 2.5" laptop drive on her deceased laptop and I was lucky enough that @Featherbelle was able to find that 3.5" drive enclosure for me.

I'm glad to be back on the Sims 3 regular play team. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comments :smile: I am just using the Master Controller, Overwatch and No Intro Mods at the moment and also the ones than can be used for animations as I might plan on doing another one of them
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Abi's household have moved into a new house at last!

wLLIMey.jpg

A nice house with a view of the sea

Lqd7eHX.jpg

Everyone goes to the diner on the pier for breakfast

tK4B9mz.jpg

The girls love having more room

NAqJ9g6.jpg

They also like their new sound system!

vnTf7FC.jpg

Meanwhile the guys are planning on getting girlfriends. Carl is interested in Katie but then so is Russ...

JPWc4ae.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SomearylalaSomearylala Posts: 32 Member
    I've decided I want to start building on an empty world. I have a world called Sunset Valley 2 and I plan to build on it and populate it myself.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @MoonandStars83 I think YouTube are allowing their computers to find the music people play in their videos. That is because a lot of the people who look after this sort of thing are working from home and don't have access to the technology they need to keep an eye on what the computer decides to issue one of these messages.

It hasn't been a huge problem for me but occasionally I get a claim and usually it's to a video I've had posted for ages and someone finds some music on it and they want to add to their income by claiming it. I try really hard to avoid having any music in any of my videos. At this point I've managed to get it removed from all of them. I think this is the second or third time this has happened to me in all of the videos I've posted.

This is the first time it's happened on upload so I was able to re-upload without losing comments and things which is why I usually just get YouTube to cut out the music. Problem is they don't just remove the music. They cut a bit before and a bit after and remove the entire 1 or 2 seconds of video thereby removing some of my narration as well which is really annoying. The most annoying time this happened is the decorate a dive lot video where they removed the narration where I gave some info about the use of fog emitters. I added the info to the description of the video.

So this time I didn't have any views or comments yet because the video had never been made public and I let them trim it and investigated the result and I didn't like what they'd done to my narration. Plus they took out some video that I has specifically left in because I wanted it there. So I reloaded the entire video. It was very easy for me to just remove the 2 seconds of music and I added a bit more narration over to be sure and re-uploaded.

This sort of thing is a big issue for bigger channels that are much more successful then mine. The YouTuber might be out doing a VLOG outdoors and walk past a shop playing music or a car playing music might drive by. They load their video to YouTube, and they might have a few hundred thousand subscribers and relying on the income from the channel as their only form of income and even have a team of people employed to keep the channel going and this one or two seconds of music passes by them and they don't realise it's there and whoever owns the music then makes a claim and gets all of the income from that video. Then the copyright owner might decide to go through all of the other videos on that channel and discover a few other videos have music in them too. Since the channel is monetised they make it a strike and once there are 3 strikes the channel is shut down permanently. And this means people, with a team of people working for them as their only form of income suddenly get unemployed and it is happening to a lot of channels. All I got was a notification to say I can't monetise the video and this other organisation will be able to monetise it and get whatever income is derived from it. Since it will only ever get about 20 views no one will ever get any income from it, but I just didn't like the idea that they could do that to a video I had worked on for 3 days and the music was there accidentally and it was so quiet in the background viewers wouldn't have been aware it was there.

@bekkasan they have a computer that checks the videos as they load. At the moment it is finding lots of stuff they wouldn't normally have found and a lot of channels are being somewhat upset by what's going on. It's effectively preventing a lot of videos from being made and put up onto YouTube just in case some music makes it way into the video. Big channels can't afford to have their channel shut down due to copyright claims that result from someone in the distance playing music that finds it way into the background of the videos or short bits of music that happens when a car playing music drives past while people are out recording something for a video.

And no, it wasn't in simlish. I don't know what the music was. It said Motown owned it but I have no clue what the song was. They clip was way too short for me to work that out. And it was very quiet.
  • Options
    SomearylalaSomearylala Posts: 32 Member
    Alright so I ended up finishing a small playground. There will be lots of playgrounds as it is an ordinary suburban town.
  • Options
    meerkattimemeerkattime Posts: 261 Member
    @Puddinroy Hi :) .

I used to play with a sim called Mea and her daughter Maura, but the save got corrupted. I thought I didn't have it anymore, but then I found an old version of it where Mea is still homeless and Maura doesn't exist yet. It's sad that Maura is gone, but I thought I'd give Mea a new life.

She doesn't seem very happy with me since she's back to mooching food at the gym again (in the corrupted save she had managed to get a shack to live in, but now she's spending her nights at the sofa of the gym).

IwzEOa2.jpg?1
    DgukTth.jpg?1

Sadly the winter has just arrived so it's not easy to be a homeless sim, but I dropped several cuties around the town after downloading them from @Emily4331 's awesome thread https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/918358/the-hot-sim-compendium/p1 , so at least there are some eye candies to get to know.

aod5Myb.jpg?2
    XLkLpcD.jpg?2
    kYyRbVQ.jpg?1

Mea is earning her living by playing for tips.

p16BaG9.jpg?1
  • Options
    DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @DeadManHBK: First off, welcome to the thread. That sounds interesting and I've done anything like that from t.v. shows. If I did, it would be the Golden Girls. Also WWE Undertaker is so awesome. Who is your favorite WWE wrestler?

The Undertaker, of course! :p Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Kane are a few other favorites of mine. :)

What about you??
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • Options
    DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Puddinroy Hi! :3

@DeadManHBK Some really large custom worlds are prone to causing memory spikes that crash the game, unfortunately. :( Love pro wrestling, by the way! :smiley:

I had a feeling.. I usually pick Sunset Valley, but I like adding in additional businesses, and adding in families I have created. I am going to try and back off on the businesses with this one - so far so good! :)

And always glad to come across fellow wrestling fans! <3
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Page 3870, continued

@Nikkei_Simmer Those ITF rugs are awesome, although I haven't used them alot. They come in handy though.
    Both views are great, lol
    Fiona better be a good swimmer, or they will have to find a way of the island for her to be an issue.
    It seems like a bad thing, but less responsibilities is a plus.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Sounds like Daniel has a plan in mind.
    Eric isn't going to like that house if Daniel keeps doing that to him. It's funny.
    Lol, that's one way of stopping any relationship between Eric and Carolyn.
    Great update!

@carlystur03 It would be nice if they do like the ghosts. I have a mod for ghost reactions but it seems it only works half the time.
    I've done that, lol. You can always get it back though. They've left cars in parking spots and I had to get them back before.
    They chose a weird spot to stand, lol. I'd think they'd want flatter ground.
    Lol, sounds about right not knowing the parents well. Sometimes it's hard getting everyone to socialize enough.
    Congrats on Emily's boyfriend.
    Ghost party!
    Weird, didn't know they could possess plants.
    Glad Connie is friends with her son again.
    Great update!

@MoonandStars83 You're welcome.
    They did, just got to get them out of there. Still have 6 days left there, unless I send them home early.
    Sorry to hear the lot got rejected. :disappointed:
    Great picture of Millie!

@DeadManHBK Sounds like you got a good save going.

Page 3871

@Cringecrew They grew up nicely.

@Silverofdreams30 Lol, some of them need some love. Others are fairly decent looking but I'm sure you're makeovers help a lot.
    She has been having fun. I sent her to get Pangu's Axe but hasn't got the opportunity yet. I want it before they travel to Egypt or France.

@Nikkei_Simmer I agree, that's one ugly fish.
    Glad to have you back on the "team".

@bekkasan I don't think I could handle eating that much, especially hotdogs. They aren't bad but not a food I'd want to eat a ton of. They actually can be pretty dangerous, choking is one thing I could think of that could be deadly.
    You're welcome.
    Thanks! Yeah, I was mean and made them eat them.
    Thanks, I decided it'd be best just to stick with that hair. It'll be her hair for several updates, more than likely.
    Sophie looks like she is thinking hard about her homework.
    Lol, they are pretty packed together.
    Whoops, wrong kid. :lol:

@king_of_simcity7 Nice house.
    They seem to love the new house, from the thought bubbles.
    Looks like a competition for Katie begins.
    Great update!

@meerkattime Sad Maura is gone but glad you still have Mea.
    The gym doesn't sound like a fun place to stay but at least it's a shelter.
    Looks like she has some nice potential boyfriends to the choose from.
    Great update!

***Back with the Jones Family tonight. Played a bit of a throwaway save to get Ava some skills that she had before. I could have cheated them, but not the elixirs learned or meals cooked. Should be a few more days of that then work on the actual save begins. Had a nice day today, went down to check the Illinois River and the park I mentioned before is almost covered up. The play equipment is probably 8 to 10 feet tall and about 100 feet off the river bank (give or take) and the water line of the river is up to at least 4 to 5 feet on that. Sun was out but then we got a downpour, which will probably make the river level increase. Also had a tornado watch for my county but all the tornadoes stayed up north and the watch was cancelled. Anyway, Dwight and Melanie will be in China again this update.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    DeadManHBK wrote: »
    Puddinroy wrote: »
    @DeadManHBK: First off, welcome to the thread. That sounds interesting and I've done anything like that from t.v. shows. If I did, it would be the Golden Girls. Also WWE Undertaker is so awesome. Who is your favorite WWE wrestler?

The Undertaker, of course! :p Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Kane are a few other favorites of mine. :)

What about you??

Sting and almost all of them except for Bill Goldberg. I just don't like him.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @DeadManHBK Do you have Save Cleaner? Also, it's possible some of your CC is corrupt. (Though I'm sure both of these were suggested already)

@Cringecrew Cute kids!

@Nikkei_Simmer Great pics!

@bekkasan The only thing I don't like about Seasons is raking leaves.
    ****No response so far. I've got my fingers crossed, though.
    ****I love fairies!

@king_of_simcity7 Looks like a great house.

@Somearylala Sounds like fun!
    ****Playgrounds are nice.

@Karritz At least you have a workaround figured out.

@meerkattime Sorry about your save. At least you found a version of it to start over with.

@Puddinroy I actually met Sting at a small event in my area a couple years ago. He was a nice guy. I got his autograph for my brother.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Still in a holding pattern with my Gordon save as I wait for a response to my message. I had her adopt a puppy named Sandy since I have a few dig spots that seem to be stuck. I keep having issues with the stove, which is the fancy one from Late Night. Not sure why. If it glitches again, I'll replace it with a different stove. I've also been having a bunch of break-ins. Not sure why.

O55fjbw.jpg

Until next time!
    ~MaS83
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    @MoonandStars83 I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound annoyed at you or anything. :/ Thanks for your comments!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks! Glad to be here!

@bekkasan Yep. My sims' dead relatives sure do like to come out to play several nights a week! :lol: Yeah, he actually is cute now. Usually, I don't think baldness looks very good on my sims, but I think I'm finally coming around on Daniel being bald.

@Brandontaylor Yeah, so far nobody's left their cars in parking lots. So, that's good. Haha! Yeah, I know. I was so weirded out by that position they were standing in that I felt the desire to take a shot of them standing there. Especially so since sims tend to take issue with conversing on a spot of ground that isn't flat. Yeah, I had plenty of people to take care of everyone. Plus, Tom was busy with work a lot and I always wanted to make sure that he got enough sleep. So, I had Connie and Alfonzo take care of them after they'd had a little sleep since I make my elders retire almost right as soon as they age up. Yeah, I knew they could possess decorative plants, but not the edible ones. So, there ya go! Thanks for your comments!

Onto more Legacy family updates!

First up, I took Tom out to the Library on one of his days off after he'd fulfilled his lifetime wish of getting to level 9 in the Science career to read a Science book for a job opportunity and as I was meandering around while everyone else was busy with work, school, and leveling up Logic (for my sole elder Connie), I came across Debra again! She'd just come down the Library stairs looking like this. I didn't think to have Tom talk to her while he was there, though.
    INqA5h6.jpg
    That night, Alfonzo came out to play. Well, actually to read a book next to his wife - who was very happy to see him again.
    XC9VCiY.jpg
    ac2qmwQ.jpg
    After that, Cornelius came back. I believe he went to work out on the ballet bar.
    DiZLrdW.jpg
    The next evening was Elias's birthday! Here's everybody dancing to the stereo before the big event.
    T91qBzF.jpg
    Here we go!
    TYIHtSN.jpg
    qJRMnvg.jpg
    Ehh .. not terrible. Then again, lots of people look awkward in their teen years and I think I sure did so who am I to judge? :wink:
    SR0idUR.jpg
    0vka1d7.jpg
    Tom got to the top of the Science career! He'll age up to Elder, I think, in about 4 or 5 days if I'm not mistaken. I did not remember how easy it was to advance in careers without a mod slowing you down!
    VPly5oc.jpg
    Here are all my teens at home doing their homework at the dining table.
    SQ6O4pq.jpg
    And now here's everybody having Connie's favorite dinner that evening - Tri-Trip Steak.
    ymHStQM.jpg

Well, that's all for today! Oh, and as a test of how well my game would run on all highest settings, I took this shot of two random sims at Central Park. I'll put it in Spoilers for those that don't care.
    9NrjtGn.jpg
  • Options
    MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    edited May 2020
    This is not a 'Help Me' question post. It just starts like one to give the background on what happened.

I've got the NRaas Careers mod and the Careers School add-on modules. I've sent my kids to school at the theatre a number of time without too much hassle. I finally remembered to send my teens to the Science Academy. They aged up on Friday and Sunday (with birthday cake so she had time for classes etc. to prepare for a science career [gardening, handiness plus charisma, athletic]). The both enrolled in the academy on Sat and Sun. On Monday, they wouldn't go to school. The wouldn't get on the bus. I opened the career tab and clicked on 'Go To School' repeatedly. Each time, they just stood there for a while then cancelled. I tried resetting them. No luck. I clicked on the Science Facility and chose 'Go To School'. Same thing. I sent them to the lot and tried the above again, until the 'Go To School' option greyed out (schools over for the day).

The same thing happened Tuesday morning, but I didn't wait before looking for help. I found this and "master controller > intermediate > career > go to school" worked. Then they came back out again. This worried me at first but then I noticed the field trip icon. My older teens at the regular school got a field trip announcement on Monday. The Science Academy kids are apparently going on the same field trip. However, they have to run to the other school to catch the bus to go on the field trip. OH WAIT. The father also works at the Science Facility and as soon as the teens came to school, he left work to bawl them out for bad grades (a result of skipping school which I tried to send them to). The daughter got away, but he caught the step-son. Dad says, "I have HAD it! Go take a time out!" The girl ran for more than an hour to get to the bus at the other school. The boy stood outside the Science Facility for an hour before I could send him back in.

Edit Update: He didn't go to school, because 'Go To School' doesn't work but he did settle down to do homework. I redid "master controller > intermediate > career > go to school". When he did finally get to school, he stayed an extra 3 hours. He does have the "Cavernous Adventure moodlet from the Mausoleum that he missed the field trip for. That's interesting.

Second Edit: The son, after spending extra time at school, then doing his homework at the library, was bawled out again by dad as soon as he got home. The dad had a long list of planting that he cancelled in order to bawl him out and give him another time-out. That hour is going to come out of his sleeping time so he will be tired in school tomorrow. The daughter is still doing homework at the library but should be home soon. Now the daughter's home. No talking to. Dad finished his planting uninterrupted. The step-son was dressed down twice, but the blood daughter got off unpunished. Very interesting.

Third Edit. Dad grounded the step-son due to bad, but improved grades. He left work early and took the kid out of school to do so. Grounding, because this has happened to me before, means he can't go to school, which will result in even lower grades. Very interesting. At least I can "Let off the hook", so he will be able to go to school and the library to study.

Fourth Edit. The son arrives at the library, after destressing in the gym's hot-tub (It's been a very stressful day and his fun motive was red-lining and wouldn't do homework) and now his mother reams him out for his bad grades and puts him on a time out. By the time that is over, his curfew will be due and he'll have to head home without doing his homework (so he can get those grades up) or be picked up by the police and he'll get another cussing out and probably grounded so he can't go to school, resulting in even lower grades.
    Post edited by MadDoctor61 on
  • Options
    NitroglycolNitroglycol Posts: 121 Member
    Well, the couple I've been working with, Cortez and Barbara Ponder, went back to uni and got far enough that they'll finish when they go. Moreover, they befriended Riley Woods, who they invited to move in with them once they got back to Riverview. And who tagged along? Sarah Parker. Turns out Sarah and Riley dislike each other, so Sarah, after getting a job as a Desk Jockey with the police force, moved out again, and a chap named Paul Bateman (a CAS sim of mine) moved in with her. The Ponders (with Riley) remain the active household, and will be going back to finish uni shortly.

A source of trouble is looming, though. On a couple of occasions, Cortez and Riley have autonomously flirted with each other.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Puddinroy Haha I have the same opinion of Goldberg. :tongue: You and @DeadManHBK both have older wrestlers as your favorites, but when I was a kid I feel like even though I liked wrestling, I didn't have as much of a passion toward is as I do as an adult. Picking a favorite for me is tough, but I think currently I'd call Asuka my favorite. She's a great wrestler, super entertaining, and is an awesome person! :3
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor and @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    some comments, been working on Julias update which take some time but I get stuck
    editing sims for hours *lol*.

@carlystur03

Your save seems to be a fun one, it's great when lots of stuff goes on cause then it won't
    bore you out.

@Brandontaylor

Yep,
    some sims need very little help they are already good looking.

@bekkasan

Marshal is a great daddy, which takes care of his children
    by picking them up like that :).

@MoonandStars83

Thank you

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top