Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Comments continued beginning from the middle of page:

@GraceyManor Lol! Ray asking if Piper is a female! :lol: Silly guy. :p That was some cute, playful banter between those two. :)
    Okay, Ray looks GOOD in that plaid shirt! :love:
    Aww, he tried holding her hand. <3 She needs to wake up and admit her feelings for him too already! ;)
    ----
    I see about Morgan. Thanks for the reply. :)
    ----
    I've had launcher crashes in the past due to trying to find and uninstall unwanted/bad cc. :( There's a trick to it and you'll need to look it up. (Crinrict's blog I think?) It was because of that, that I've decided to never download CC to the launcher - unless I have to like with lots and patterns - and just convert everything to Package files that I can just throw into my Mods folder. There's lots of info on how to do that online as well and it's not hard. :)

@Karritz Dang lady! LOTS happening in your game. :smiley: I enjoyed reading about it.
    I think I prefer Mabel in her pretty human form than in her robot form. ;):lol:

@bekkasan
    Those microphones were around after I didn't sing out loud anymore. lol
    ^LOL! :joy: Did T happen to have one laying around when he was kid? I guess it was more of a girl thing to have, but I swear we had a few of those popping up in our house growing up. :p They were all the rage for a little while there.
    I do believe the guys were trying to tell you to back off and let them get on with it.
    Gosh, Shane is cute even when he is giving you the stink eye! :heart:
    ^Oh they totally were. :lol:
    I thought you might think Shane still looks handsome even when giving the stink eye. :smirk: (Goodness I still owe you a certain pic of him! :confounded: Forgive me for being so forgetful lately...)
    Oh, the folks back home thought she and Sam had a thing going. I wonder if Harvey heard that?
    ^Well, being a very small town and Harvey seeing quite a few patients a day, I'll bet he heard something. ;):p He probably thought it was cute.
    Oh yes, any chance Shane gets to pester Harvey he takes it! :lol:
    Yuuuup, no Hospital. Makes you wonder why? (Beside the fact that everyone seems to be androids). :smirk::p
    Yeah Shane has a rough road ahead of him. :pensive: Even if they had some nectar I imagine it to be more juice than anything alcohol (in this story anyway :p ) so Shane will be experiencing intense withdrawals no matter what. :cry:
    Thanks for the comments! :kissing_heart: I always enjoy reading them and they fill me with happy. :)
    ----
    Your fairy sims are always so colorful and pretty. <3
    SAM! :love: Oh my, he's lookin' mighty FINE in that shot! <3 Thanks for linking my story. :blush:
    Aww, him and Emma cuddling on the bench. <3 Do they have the little wings that are hard to see? ;)
    TY! :love:
    What!? How did I miss that Silver created Adam and Dedric?? :open_mouth:
    Jetson characters right? ;) Cool!

@LucidLenny Not sure if I said this to you yet or not, but Welcome to the thread! :)

@Silverofdreams30 Congrats again on beating Fire Emblem: Three Houses! :star: That's no easy feat from what I hear.
    No I haven't bought FF7 remake yet. (I might've forgot it's out already. :scream: ) Guess I'm a little upset it's not the full game being released. :unamused: Which means they've turned it into a money making thing and that bugs me. Oh well, I'll probably pay for it anyway being a big fan and all. *sigh*
    ----
    Awesome Teen Witch update! :smiley: Very well written and you captured the perfect pictures for the dialogue. :star:
    So she needs to learn a spell to make her popular huh? That's gonna be a toughie, but I know she'll be able to figure it out. ;) I know when I had a crush on a boy back in the day, I didn't let ANYTHING stand in my way of making him fall for me! :lol:
    (I wish I could say I'm kidding, but I'm really not. I was THAT boy crazy! :joy: )

@Brandontaylor You're alright my friend. :) Don't worry about making comments too much. We understand. <3
    ----
    Beautiful looking family. :)
    ----
    Aww, what a beautiful Easter miracle! <3 I'm so glad he's safe!
    God is good! 🙏
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    They would make good sister in-law/brother in-laws wouldn't they.XD
    I love using the plaid shirt on my guys.:p
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @emorrill thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the read. I am sure I prefer Mabel in her Plant Sim form. She only was allowed into her Robot Form for me to get the screen shot. It's not a trait I would have chosen for her. At the time she got it I had no intention of keeping her in the game. But she's there now so she'll be staying. I've thought of a use for her when I move them into Moonlight Falls.

In the meantime, I went back into their game momentarily this morning to get screen shots and a list of their traits. Just so I can add their info to future videos without having to launch their save.

Donna-Flower-YA-Fairy-Traits001.jpg

Mabel-Flower-YA-Traits001.jpg

Petunia-Child-Traits001.jpg

Donna has got to level 10 in Science and she had the Group Science Project in her household inventory. I wanted to get it out and placed on her home lot. I usually put this thing in the bottom basement - it needs 3 empty levels above it as it has a tall flame some times and it reserves the space above it for that flame. Meaning any floor space above it has an invisible 'something' blocking tiles from being used. That can be annoying and confusing. The lot on which they currently live has no basement. I decided to build her a tower for her GSP and put windows all around it so we can see the flame if it ever happens. Here's a pic of the house as it is now with the tower at the back.

Donnas-Place-With-Tower001.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Is it bad when your Sims ex-boyfriend becomes her uncle? Melanie’s ex was Hiram Bunch but they broke up. He ended up marrying Marisol Frio who is Fawn’s half sister. Also, when you all play Sunset Valley, do all your Sims end up related to the Bunches?
    Screenshot.jpg
    Ray invited Kimberly over to his new house, hidden beneath was their new base.(Will show that in later updates)
    She knocked politely on the door.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Ray: Hey Kimberly, you can just come in.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Kimberly: You're new house is beautiful, Ray.
    Ray: Glad you like it, its your new workplace...just try not to tell
    anyone this time?
    Kimberly: Don't worry, learned my lesson.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Ray invited her to watch a movie with him, turned out to be 3 and 1/5 hrs long.
    Kimberly grew tired.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Ray: Kimberly? Movie's over.
    Kimberly: I'm sorry...what time is it?
    Ray: 1:30 in the morning.
    Kimberly: What?! I have to go home.Sorry about
    being here so late.
    Ray: Kimberly, its alright.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Ray: Wait, don't go yet.
    Kimberly: Why? Its late.
    Ray: You forgot your coat...and..
    Kimberly: And?

Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Kimberly: ...I'm sorry....I over stayed my welcome...I should go.
    Ray: No,you didn't...
    Kimberly: Good night..

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Ray: ....
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Is it bad when your Sims ex-boyfriend becomes her uncle? Melanie’s ex was Hiram Bunch but they broke up. He ended up marrying Marisol Frio who is Fawn’s half sister. Also, when you all play Sunset Valley, do all your Sims end up related to the Bunches?

Ha ha! No, I wouldn't say that's a bad thing. Just interesting game things that can happen on occasion. I've only been playing in Sunset Valley for 2 generations so far, so I haven't seen any of them being related to the Bunches yet.
    edited April 2020
    Found one :)
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
    My dear friend @bekkasan , here are the pictures I promised you. :blush:

I tried my darndest to get the CC cowboy hat to look good and decent on him, with his CC hair, using the Hat Sliders and after much tweaking there was no way I was going to get those strands of hair poking out to go away so I decided, "I'll just edit those out!" :lol:

Since I do not have Photoshop or any other cool photo-editing programs (I should...) and just use Paint, you may see some of the editing imperfections, but my hope is that you won't. :p

Also, remember that I don't know much about fashion - of any kind - so...hopefully he looks the part. :lol: And even if his hat looks a little taller than usual, whoops, I hope you'll still love and enjoy these pictures nonetheless. :blush:

Ladies and Gentleman, Shane from Stardew Valley as a Cowboy. :star:

Cowboy-Shane-1.jpg

Close up:

Cowboy-Shane-2.jpg
    ^Such a cutie. <3

Cowboy-Shane-3.jpg

Now for that "mysterious cowboy" look:

Cowboy-Shane-5.jpg

A look of content? ;)

Cowboy-Shane-6.jpg

Final pose:

Cowboy-Shane-8.jpg

Cowboy-Shane-7.jpg

:mrgreen:

That is all. :kissing_heart:
    @emorrill :o<3 omg he is so handsome!!!
    @emorrill :o<3 omg he is so handsome!!!

@GraceyManor Why thank you girl. :blush:

:kissing_heart:
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have been working on a new Sims video. These are some screenshots that I got so far: :smile:

3DkviGp.jpg

S42hU8B.jpg

Ycw2njn.jpg

QgHM13J.jpg

nCzN8fl.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Thank you for the nice comments.
    I did create Dedric for @bekkasan, Adam was born in my game and I remember he was
    both @bekkasan and @Charlottesmom favorite sim at that time.
    Yeah, I heard it is not the full game and that they plan to make it a three-part one.

@bekkasan

Yeah, in the movie she has to do that spell herself the other
    Witch just tells her what to do.
    Aha thanks for explaining who the orangey heir sim was.

@emorrill

He looks very handsome in those screenshots.

@king_of_simcity7

Great screenshots.

• CursedDiceCursedDice Posts: 978 Member
    edited April 2020
    I launched my game and just decided to let it run autonomously then I saw this. Emily woke up and immediately thought of her brother Ethan and got mad (the two are each other's nemesis if I remember correctly)

49763964566_337457bb05_o.jpgScreenshot-832 by epic FUZZ, on Flickr
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I'm shutting down for the night now and thought I'd let you know I've finished the video, just have to watch it tomorrow and make any changes I need to make then load it to YouTube.

Happy Simming all.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Good Easter Morning. He has Risen! I hope everyone has a great day. It's not about those chocolate eggs, but yum! :grin:

@LucidLenny Sometimes there are cc versions of ea hairs out there. I'm not good enough with cc hunting to find them though. :neutral: especially if they are on Pinterest. That site confuses me so bad! Too much info at one time. lol Do you have a sims 3 account? Add to your wish list and put it in your siggy. Lots of folks still love gifting.

@MamaSimTee Thanks so much for the comments! I can't take credit for those recent builds as they are things I've downloaded...the castle for sure. I did some renovation inside as the routing was strange from the use of moo and nothing in the kitchen was usable, looked great and very old, but couldn't use it. :o I made some extra rooms in the basement as the build was very small inside for that large family! Happy Simming to you as well. Push that c button! :lol:

@Brandontaylor So sorry to hear about your dog passing away, and then the other one getting away from y'all. What an awesome miracle that you were able to find him. I hope you get your stuff this week!

@emorrill No, mics when T was young. He was always more interested in instruments than voice. We had instrument noise. :open_mouth:
    No hospital, but is there an android repair shop? :lol:
    I sure hope Shane has someone to hold his hand and comfort him as he goes through his trial. I will be crying for him. :cry: I expect you have plans for him, but if not...bekkasan is in my studio unless you want Alexandra. :lol::lol: I'd have to add her. She's full of cc though.
    It was three years ago when I put Adam in my game so easy to forget that he was @Silverofdreams30 Adam. Yep, @Charlottesmom loved Adam too. She gifted me Dedric and I added him to the story before the kids when to University.
    Not Jetson characters. I can't believe no one got the reference to those names! You are the only one that even guessed. :confused:
    I guess some don't read and just look at the pictures and most don't comment anyway even if they got the reference.
    He does indeed make a gorgeous cowboy! :love:<3 I appreciate you taking the time to take pics of him as a cowboy. You picked some great poses. I love his outfit too. The jean jacket and plaid shirt are perfect. You did awesome with the editing as I don't see any hair poking out. I wish I could learn to do some editing. I just don't have the time though, so it is what it is, and my pics will stay au naturel. :lol:

@Karritz I had a few in my Sanctuary save with the bot fan trait and it was amusing seeing them change the first few times, but got obnoxious after a while when I had other plans for them. :D Jorge and Judy had it so when I added them in as fairy's in my current save I removed it and added a more appropriate trait for fairy's or their jobs.

@Brandontaylor
    hehe, only in the sims. I don't play SV so I can't answer that question.

@GraceyManor Awesome new house. Very fancy. Look forward to seeing the hidden rooms. First kiss!! Cool. :smiley:
    Found one :)
    Found what? :grin:

@king_of_simcity7 Cute pictures!

@CursedDice Great picture. I think you are brave letting your game run to see what happens. I'm a bit..haha, major control freak so that doesn't happen in my game.

Another beautiful sunrise in the Fairy Realm.
    49764835247_4ee1febb8b_o.jpg
    Happy Easter! I’ll be doing some feedback after a bit since I can’t get together with my family.
    @bekkasan
    a new world.the one I'm in is lagging.
    edited April 2020
    @MamaSimTee Thanks, I appreciate it. The one that ran away was happy to be home.

@emorrill Thanks, I decided to stick with the current page for feedback. I just got behind when my dog ran away.
    Thanks, I almost chose Jessica as the heir for the main line of the family but let the game take her instead. I am making over her kids when they age up though.
    Thank you, I’m so glad he is back home. When things like that happen, it’s proof to me God exists.
    He is.
    Great pics of Shane!

@Karritz Great screenshots if Donnas family. That Group Science Projects is a pretty big item but I like what you decided to do.

@GraceyManor Wow, the house looks great!
    Aww, they look so cute in the couch together. I can tell she is more comfortable with him.
    Well, they’re getting there at least.

@carlystur03 It sure was interesting, lol. The daughter of my heir is married to a Bunch child as well as what I posted above. That daughter had three more Bunches so needless to say, there are bunches of Bunches.

@king_of_simcity7 Great screenshots, looking forward to the video!

@CursedDice Lol, it’s funny when Sims get angry about other Sims. I can’t do autonomous with my Sims, I’m too controlling, lol.

@bekkasan Thank you, I miss my dog but I’m happy his son came back to us.
    I hope so. I’m just hoping they give a long enough coax cable. I don’t want to chance Wal-Mart with the virus. :# That’s a scary thought for me.
    Lol, it’s pretty funny that all that happened to me. There are too many of those Bunches in SV lol. Eventually the family’s going to live in all the towns I own hopefully. I’m making the Jones my long term family.
    Great picture from the fairy realm!

***Couple of Elvis songs for Easter in the spoiler.
    Now I can't get store content to show up, all the store venues don't show up in my bin.I tried uninstalling them but says I can't because they have dependents.
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    @emorrill, well, I figure having to wait on getting a new computer until finances improve is a way of teaching me patience. :smirk: but I certainly miss one certain individual in Sunset Valley.
    470DC781-D339-42A4-88F9-EDC133373EF1.jpeg

Nikkei_Simmer is: giphy.gif
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Been busy working on placing lots and such in a world I downloaded, I'm moving ray and everyone to a new england style world, downloaded lots of homes and places for it.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited April 2020
    My 2-day pregnant sim is doing chin-ups and I noticed her hands for a few seconds.

d94ae6b77439dbadef451cbb167a6f0a0a40e85a.jpg
    That looks so uncomfortable. Her athletic skill is maxed out, so I assume she's showing off.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

After the tours, the family gathers in the courtyard chatting with one another. Adam compliments Aaron on his playing and asks about the instrument he played. Adam plays guitar and is fascinated by the instrument. Aaron tells him he will give him a lesson on the instrument tomorrow if time permits him to escape the King and the Ministers. Fillian and Finissa play together giggling and laughing happily. Wisteria renews her friendship with Daria while Dedric talks with Merry. The King gets to know Alice and the Queen chats with Adam about the plans for the next few days. Naida hugs him as he tells her they must get the little ones to bed. She touches his face. "I know this day must have been overwhelming to you in many ways. Just remember we are family like any other family. We are here for you and your family. You are a good man Adam, and you have surrounded yourself with good people. Your father would be very proud of you." Adam smiles, hugging her back, thanking her for those heartfelt words as he chokes back tears.
    49758380481_a13a666d91_o.jpg
    49758380431_f656c54504_o.jpg
    49758380391_606531ebca_o.jpg
    49757851333_3e866d0b6d_o.jpg
    49760085658_1fdaeff205_o.jpg

They gather on the front steps and say their goodbyes to the King and Queen. They plan is to meet after breakfast at the castle. Adam must meet with the King and the ministers as well as the Crown Prince. The others will be given a tour of the island. They walk back to the Inn as a group talking softly about the day. Adam turns back as they climb the hill leading to the Inn. He watches as the moon rises over the castle. His father's home. It is such an awe-inspiring sight. What an overwhelming day as his Grandmother discussed with him. He feels at peace knowing the last mystery of his origin is solved. This is a part of him, no matter what happens in the future. He might have grown up a werewolf, but this is his true past. It might not be his future, but knowing his past will only help him and his family. He closes his eyes and gives a quick thank you to the Fates for guiding him and his friends on the quest to find his parents. Just like Alice said, he now has more family than he ever imagined. He turns back and walks with a lighter step quickly catching up with the others.
    49717753291_cc0e05225f_o.jpg
    49760936647_c68172a113_o.jpg

Once at the Inn, the kids are settled into their cribs and the adults get changed into comfortable clothing and group up outside. Making themselves comfortable they sit on the ground and watch the moon rise up in the sky. Adam looks at the moon. "I want to be home before the moon is full. I don't think the people here are ready for werewolves hunting in their woods.
    Marshall nods in agreement. "I realize they are very accepting of other occults but we are kind of scary if you are not used to us."
    Wisteria adds, "They are pretty secluded as this world has only allowed Fairy's to live here. The Fates created this world for us when we were persecuted in ages past and the entrance was hidden in portals. I do know they recently allowed a witch/fairy to move in. There is hope for a future with the Royal Family having a werewolf as a Prince."
    Dedric picks up on Adam's word...home. "Home? You've decided that becoming the heir is not what you want?
    Adam smiles at them. "Yes, I don't want to be the heir. I don't want the pomp and protocol. Home is Dragon Valley with Alice and Kailena and you guys. I need the freedom to do what I want, go where I want and be who I want...husband, father, and brother. I would not get that as heir. Life would be much more complicated. That is not the life I desire for me, or for Alice and Kailena. I talked with Nickolas about this decision and how it could be resolved. He said there were precedents in the past for renouncing and changing the line of succession. I will talk with the King tomorrow when we meet and let him know I am not interested in being the heir to the throne.
    49765289301_a651d74a21_o.jpg
    49764835512_a63c5e94c6_o.jpg

They talk a little longer and soon go upstairs to settle in for the night.
    49764511466_173dfe8413_o.jpg
    49764835432_2efd1ec43b_o.jpg
    49764511446_0f535a229d_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top