Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

@emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Hee hee. Thanks for the birthday wish. :)<3
    I just hope that this virus goes away soon as I don't know what we would do if everything finally comes to a stand still.
    ^It's what we're all hoping lady... 🙏
    My fear is that all the stupid (& selfish) people in the world won't self isolate, or wash their hands, so it will just keep spreading. I really pray that won't happen. :(
    You're welcome... :)
    Oh same here since I have seen a lot of people who think that this is just nothing but another version of the flu and that everything preventive measures is a bit overkill. But these people won't think like that if one of their loved ones get this virus, then they would be changing their thinking on this whole terrible situation. I've seen so much hate on Facebook from people who think like this and calling people that are hoarding toilet paper and food awful names. The governor in my state had to remind the state that their stay at home from work/school isn't Spring Break or a vacation and that everyone needs to stay inside and not have large picnics or cookouts in parks.

@Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360

Glad to see you and your hubby are both okay.
    I have a slight cold so been staying home this week,
    I have no job, so that make it easy not having to go out
    or a time to pass.
    Thank you... :)
    I hope you feel better from your cold soon.
    Same here as I don't have a job, so I stay home and go out only when I need to.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan The government are putting measures in to support people with mortgages and renters and new announcements everyday. No one is allowed to be evicted during the crisis either. I have also noticed takeaway service in a number of places who still want to stay open but pubs like Weatherspoons have a normal service for drinks. Not sure about food.

Schools are also closed today except for children of health workers and exams are cancelled. Not sure what the long term impact would be as everyone might end up being held back for a whole school year.

Anyway I was back at work today but it was very quiet for a Friday and back tomorrow. I am only working day shifts. No evenings at the moment.
    I have a few more empty pics:

The parking lot opposite the clubs

XPiFffy.jpg

x94L0Qf.jpg

No one is swiming!

oH0d4Xq.jpg

I forgot to include this one yesterday as well

yUlsOKJ.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Happy Birthday (a day late) @emorrill

49679109503_b1c036bd93_t.jpgmlpbday

Also, some advice regarding homeschooling. Relax. I know structure is good to keep things under control, but don't put the pressure on you and your daughter. Find things during the day to do together that are fun and educational. I just read on Kristen Bell's IG account a memo the principal of her daughter's school sent out. It basically said not to worry about homeschooling your child. Play. Read together and separately. Play outside. Build things. Don't worry about the lessons.

I'm sure that if I was in your shoes I'd be freaking out too. I'm lucking and the only thing I'm freaking out about in regards to my son is that he works at the mall and I'm worried about him getting sick.

Don't beat yourself up about the learning. You and your daughter can find ways that work for the both of you.

Now on to sims....

I've been playing a lot. I'm using it to keep me sane. I created a save that I've called "the chill game" where I'm working through things with just one SIM. She's a witch living in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 falls. I didn't put pressure on her to start a family or power through her LTW. Instead, I had her keep up with her alchemy skill so that she could create the "Fountain of Youth" exlir and I used that. She's on her 2nd go around from young adult. I've also started to let her travel a bit more. I needed the chests to keep things she's been collecting.

Alchemy is hard! I mean, she's up at 10. But there are so many exlir's that just aren't used. I think her LTW is to use 50 exlirs or something like that. She's up to 27 used. Some on herself, some on zombies and other sims in the neighborhood.

I also decided last night to work on her visas. Right now, she's focused on China. No rules, just playing the game with no "goal" to it. Perhaps I'll finally get those achievements I've been chasing for years. Or maybe not. Who knows.

All I know is that the game is distracting me from daily freak outs from the news (which I've essentially stopped watching).
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    🌺🌺🌺🌺 falls
    Wow. The terrible new censor system censored an EA town?!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan

Thanks, still not played this week cause of my cold
    not to easy to concentrate on a game when you cough at times.
    I hope to play after the weekend.
    Those two are allowed to romance all they want
    hehe cute.
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    🌺🌺🌺🌺 falls

Yeah, I may have typed it wrong and it got censored, but I know you all got the drift. It's not the first time I've been smacked by the EA Gods.

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    So i finally got supernatural and pets eps and im enjoying both! I haven't played today but yesterday i started a new save with an evil, night owl alchemy practicioner that is now at her boss house waiting for the right moment to 'see her ghost' :smirk: Her daily job is in politics and her boss is the mayor of sunset valley.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

After supper, Alice takes Kailena upstairs for a bath. Jennifer sits down with Drew to finish teaching him to talk.
    49607089722_d1af832a67_o.jpg
    49606838261_6d1344912d_o.jpg

Another full moon and Marshall and Adam transform into their wolf form. The wolf cubs are affected by the full moon as well. Drew begins snarling and attacks the blocks in the playroom. Marshall seems a bit shocked at his sons actions, but apparently Jennifer approves and claps her hands for Drew. Once Marshall becomes accustomed to Drew's behavior, he picks his son up, tossing him in the air. "That's my boy!"
    49606838081_ab615641a6_o.jpg
    49606837866_d2fe0d9f6c_o.jpg
    49606837716_46f04c16b2_o.jpg
    49606837166_6844601109_o.jpg

Adam runs upstairs to see if his daughter is affected by the moon after seeing Drew attack the blocks. Kailena is attacking her Yoda doll as Alice watches in dismay. Adam cheers as Kailena pounces on poor Yoda. Adam picks her up, hugs her tightly and settles her in the crib. "That's my girl!"
    49606837246_8fc356d4c4_o.jpg
    49606837331_88324ea671_o.jpg
    49607100702_bc62bb561a_o.jpg
    49606849246_fff016f782_o.jpg

Alice and Jennifer say goodnight to their husbands as they prepare to hunt with the full moon calling them. Marshall howls at the moon while Adam leads the hunt.
    49606338488_a1996a53a4_o.jpg
    49607100467_8a547a0e1d_o.jpg
    49606848886_8a0de95672_o.jpg
    49606338373_a30f4df4ec_o.jpg
    49606338333_1dcc6a4d25_o.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    🌺🌺🌺🌺 falls

You'd be surprised how many bad words are used by EA in this game - according to the censor.
    Just a quick post to let you know Episode 27 of my Perfect Genetics Challenge Generation 1 is currently loading to YouTube.

Not much has changed at my place. I've been pretty much isolated for a few years now due to lack of transport. I was starting to go out each week by bus but I think I'll have to give that a miss for a while now. Happy Simming all.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Decided to take a break from my medieval and go with my new sims that I had been playing in the background.

The Danger begins:

Screenshot-14.jpg
    "Here's a cool job I could do." Kimberly said as she browsed the help wanted adds.
    "Foot model!" Her sister piper tried to ignore her sister, while she tried to study for college.
    "You should be Studying Kim, not trying to get a job.Don't you want to go to college?"

Screenshot-16.jpg
    "Well, how am I going to go to school if I don't have money." Kimberly sneered.
    "First person to help me find a job, gets a bucket of pinecones." She kept searching
    endlessy."That's it...I'm useless..I have no skills or talents.I might as well hide away."

Screenshot-15.jpg
    "Here's one: House Keeping, no skills needed.Variety of tasks." Piper
    scribbled the address and instructions down on a sheet of paper."Now,
    get out of here so I can study."

Screenshot-17.jpg
    "Instructions says to go inside, down the stairs, and through...a bookshelf?"
    It felt odd to just barge in, but the ad did say to, she opened the door and made
    her way down the stairs.

Screenshot-18.jpg
    "This must be the bookcase." She studied it closely and noticed a latch.
    She pressed it and the door opened.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    "Excuse me? I'm here for the interview?.." Kimberly said, as she approached
    the young man on the treadmill.

Screenshot-20.jpg
    "Hey! I'm Ray Manchester, how are you? What's your name?" The man
    said excitedly."I'm Kimberly Hart.Here about the job?" "Age?" "28.Well 29 on
    my birthday." "Oh good, you age sequentially, I like that." "Thanks!" "You ask
    a lot of questions." Ray said looking Kimberly over."Uh, I didn't ask any questions."

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Ray: Chocolate or Vanilla?
    Kimberly: Vanilla.
    Ray: Helicopters or Kangaroos?
    Kimberly: Helicopters?
    Ray: Love it! Scrambled eggs or Dynamite?
    Kimberly: Um...Both?
    Ray: Maybe.Complete this sentence."I'm sorry mother, I didn't mean
    for my elephant to....
    Kimberly: Trample dad?

Screenshot-23.jpg
    They both broke out laughing.
    Ray: That's not funny...
    Kimberly: No, its not.
    Ray fiddled around with the watch on his wrist.
    Kimberly: Is this the job interview?
    Ray: Do you want it to be?
    Kimberly: What exactly is the job?
    Ray: What do you think the job is?
    Kimberly: Well, the ad, said part time helper, so I figured
    you need help around here...
    Ray: Do you ever dream about sleeping?
    Kimberly: No?
    Ray: Good, you'd be dead if you did.
    Kimberly: I'm so confused.
    Ray: Katie..
    Kimberly: Kimberly.
    Ray: Right,... Can I trust you?
    Kimberly: Yes!
    Ray: Can you keep a secrete?
    Kimberly: Yes!
    Ray: So I can trust you to keep a secrete?
    Kimberly: Absolutely...What are you doing?

Screenshot-24.jpg
    Ray took a few steps back, pressing his watch, transforming into
    Captain Man.
    Kimberly: You're captain man?!
    Ray: That's right Kimberly.Hold on a second, stupid zipper...ow that's my skin.
    Kimberly: I can't believe I'm standing here talking to Captain Man! Wait until I tell my sister.
    She pulled her phone out of her pocket to send a text, Ray zapped it out of her hand with his
    laser.
    Kimberly: You fried my phone!
    Ray: I'll get you a new one.
    Kimberly: Really?
    Ray: No...So tell me why you want a job?

In the middle of the interview an old man walks in...
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Old Man: Is this the little boys room?
    Ray: Sir, you can't be down here...I'll have to ask you to leave.
    Old Man: Fine, but the lady comes with me.
    The old man approached Kimberly.

Screenshot-28.jpg
    Kimberly: I think not, you creepy old man.

Screenshot-29.jpg
    Old Man: Ow....
    Kimberly: Don't mess with me, I know Martial Arts!
    Old Man: Apparently so.

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Ray: I'm sorry Paul...I didn't realize she'd actually go for it.
    Paul: That girl has a kick....my back.
    Kimberly: Wait, you know him?
    Ray: Yes, he works for me...I wanted to see how you would respond.

Part 2 coming in next post.

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    Ray: I think you're just right for the job.
    Kimberly: What is the job?
    Ray: How would you like to work along side me? It gets a little tiring
    and lonely doing it myself.
    Kimberly: Really? That would be so cool.

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Kimberly: This is the last one I'm trying on...I mean it.
    Ray: Just come out already.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Kimberly: Let me guess? Too tight? too small? Too flashy? Too 80s?
    Ray: No...Its perfect.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    Kimberly: Really?
    Ray: Absolutely.Follow me..

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Ray: Jump up and down and..
    Kimberly: What?
    Ray: Just kidding, repeat after me "I Kimberly Hart pledge to be an awesome side
    kick to Captain, and I vow never ever to tell anyone that I am Captain Man's Secrete Sidekick"
    Kimberly: I Kimberly Hart pledge to be an awesome side
    kick to Captain, and I vow never ever to tell anyone that I am Captain Man's Secrete Sidekick"
    Ray: It is done...Welcome aboard.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited March 2020
    @emorrill Happy Birthday! I'm a couple days late, but you know what they say "better late than never" :smile:

Still loving the Celestia hair color hex codes you sent me a while ago... Still considering what sim to use it on though.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
    I just made my latest video available for you to watch. It's been hot here and I've been tired so it's taken me a bit longer than it should have.

https://youtu.be/do8PDgZ6fno

In this episode Cindy, the heir, meets her future husband. She also ages up to teen.

Martin, the alien baby ages up to toddler and they get a new little sister.

The entire household is being active and getting up to their usual activities. The entire episode takes place on their home lot.

I hope you are able to watch it and enjoy.

Happy Simming all.
    @bekkasan

I see the little Yoda figure haha, someone in your save must be a Star wars fan
    I bet lol.
    The kids are so cute cant wait to ee what they look like as children.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am now off work... A new measure being brought out is for 80% of average wages to be paid by the government and also my rent has not come out this month!

No idea what I am going to do for the next few weeks though as nearly everywhere is closed!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited March 2020
    @Karritz Congrats on the new video!

@king_of_simcity7 Sad emptiness in the pictures.

@MamaSimTee Sounds like a fun save. I love alchemy but it is a challenge at times. They usually master gardening and collecting along the way.

@Silverofdreams30 Hope you feel better!
    Well, they are all a bit nerdy and live sci fi. :wink:

@telmarina Sounds like a fun new story!

@GraceyManor New story! Yeah! She's a brave sim to follow those instructions after entering the house! But, I guess the whole thing was a test. :grin:
    haha, she sure didn't take any mercy on the old man.
    Great new beginning to the story. The hero/heroine outfits are really cool.

@king_of_simcity7 self-quarantine and play the sims. :smiley: Glad to see the government will be helping the people out.

Adam letting his black dragon fly around at night. It is hard to spot as it blends into the rock walls.
    49682735431_cde7857a39_o.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Napalm
    84Gs3V.jpg

Masaki
    84J9v8.jpg

Shion!
    84JG5R.jpg
    84JYP1.jpg

Shuangjian!
    He isn't poker face only when he has expression
    84Jt8x.jpg

Does they like two girl
    84JdKO.jpg
    Vincent R from SSS band!
    I feel better
    84J0qe.jpg
    84JfsS.jpg
    84JWM8.jpg

His tongue can lick his nose
    84JIaj.jpg
    84J5ZQ.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

Gosh I hate how depressed I feel right now (for obvious reasons). :pensive: I swear I don't feel like doing ANYTHING except for vegging on the couch playing Final Fantasy 9 or sleeping...

I wanna write more of my story! :weary: But my gosh darn brain just doesn't have the strength to right now and I HATE THAT!!! Y'all need some entertainment right now and my story is entertaining - at least I hope it is. ;)
    I hope y'all will bear with me...

I'm trying to stay positive and look for all the good that is happening in this world amidst this looming, deadly virus. I pray everyone adheres to all the precautions set in place and stop being selfish hoaders. I also pray God's spirit be upon us all. 🙏 There's a reason for all this, there always is...we just gotta hold on.

The other night my husband played a song on YouTube for me. (Please excuse the one queen mother of dirty words in the lyrics. :grimace: Dislike! And it may not be your cup of tea so I included lyrics below.) He said as he listened to the words in the first verse he was like, "This SO applies to what's going on right now!" I agree! Then when the chorus played he just looked over at me with a loving smile. :blush: When you read the chorus, you'll figure it out. He's such a sweet man and I love him dearly. <3 I needed that assurance from him right now.

Lyrics and song in Spoiler:
    World's On Fire
    Mike Shinoda

Don't think I need to say this
    'Cause you know what's in my head
    "Freaked up" is an understatement
    Can't wait for this year to end

It all fell apart, don't know where to start
    Everything moves so slow
    I can't get a break, it's too much to take
    But closing my eyes I know

Chorus:
    When the world's on fire, all I need is you
    I don't always think to say it, but it's true
    When I just wanna disappear
    You're the one who keeps me here
    The world's on fire, all I need is you

The riot's on the horizon
    Calling each others' bluff
    The smoke's filling up the skies and
    Say we should back it up

Maybe the blaze will take this away
    I shine the earth below
    Tell me to breath
    You still believe, closing my eyes I know

When the world's on fire, all I need is you
    I don't always think to say it but it's true
    When I just wanna disappear,
    You're the one who keeps me here
    The world's on fire, all I need is you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXLyp4Os_zo

Anyhoo, time for comments. :)

@bekkasan
    You are not a wimp! You are stronger than you realize. :smiley:
    ^Aww. <3 I needed that. :kissing_heart: Thank you.
    ----
    Update! :smiley:
    Aww, look at how adorable Drew is being his little werewolf self there. <3
    Kailena is attacking her Yoda doll as Alice watches in dismay. Adam cheers as Kailena pounces on poor Yoda.
    ^HA HA! That was HILARIOUS! :joy: Oh man, I needed that laugh! Poor baby Yoda indeed! :cry::lol:
    Adam is all proud of her. :lol:
    Cute kissy pics. <3 I keep wondering if I'd think hubby is just as sexy as a werewolf as he is as a human. :p
    Pretty full moon sky. :)

@Karritz
    Happy Birthday emorrill . Getting old is a bit stressful if you are determined to be always young - but since that isn't an alternative we are offered - aging is inevitable and much preferable to the alternative.
    ^Thanks lady. <3 And good point. :lol:

@lisasc360
    Oh same here since I have seen a lot of people who think that this is just nothing but another version of the flu and that everything preventive measures is a bit overkill. But these people won't think like that if one of their loved ones get this virus, then they would be changing their thinking on this whole terrible situation. I've seen so much hate on Facebook from people who think like this and calling people that are hoarding toilet paper and food awful names. The governor in my state had to remind the state that their stay at home from work/school isn't Spring Break or a vacation and that everyone needs to stay inside and not have large picnics or cookouts in parks.
    ^YES! Oh my gosh girl preach!
    It's more serious that I originally imagined and I hate that. :cry:
    I'm leaning on God A LOT more right now. 🙏

@king_of_simcity7 The same measures are being taken over here in the US. We gotta prevent the spread of this thing because it's already everywhere now...

@MamaSimTee Thanks for the birthday wish. <3
    And also for your comforting words. I appreciate it. Thank you. {{{Hugs}}}
    And yeah been working on not putting too much pressure on daughter. I don't want to make her anxiety worse. :(

@Simtown15 Right!? Silly EA censoring! :confounded: It's always been ridiculous imho. I will say I miss Plum though. :lol:

@GraceyManor Indeed "The Danger Begins!" :lol:
    Enjoying it so far. :) Ray/Captain Man is a cutie. :love: That dialogue was fun to read. :lol:
    Oh and I think he rather liked Kimberly walking out in that garb. :smirk::p

@rubyskywalker Thank you for the birthday wish. :) It's okay if it's belated. ;)

Stay well and safe my friends. Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @bekkasan thank you. I read you recent update to your story and enjoyed it - but I still need to go over to Stories and Legacies and read the rest of it.

Nothing much has changed for me with this isolation thing. Only my planned weekly forays to shopping centers by bus to get some exercise have been put on hold. I don't want to risk being on the bus for about 3 hours total every week just for the sake of a bit of interesting exercise. I can walk here and I have everything I need within 5 minutes drive of my house. My son is at work at the moment but will be home this afternoon and tomorrow so I can still get out to buy food.

They showed us a story from inside one of the big hospitals in Italy last night. The doctor they interviewed there said it is not correct to call this virus a type of flu as it isn't a flu. It's pneumonia. That explains a lot about the things we are hearing about it.

Hopefully we are all going to be safe at home and not need to go out into it and risk getting infected. And those who are unfortunate and do get sick are able to recover fully and quickly.

In the meantime Happy Simming all.
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    I decided to try the lepacy challenge and it was horrible.
    1. My founder had to master the logic and handiness skills in order to move on to the next generation.
    2. He also had to juggle his medical career (which I didn’t know had insanely long hours) and his family.
    3. I decided ahead of time that it would be a patriarchy. His wife had a girl, so I bought her the fertility treatment to ensure she had at least one boy next time around. She had one girl. It was the first time I had ever gotten just one child out of the fertility treatment, and it wasn’t even the right gender!
    4. I was about to rage quit, but I couldn’t because my sims were being ROBBED! The burglar took the couch, beat up the cop, and left. (They rarely win the fight, so I guess this save is cursed.)
    I’m probably going to delete the save. Unfortunately, I can’t take back the hours I spent playing and the family movie I skipped watching in favor of playing this save.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    edited March 2020
    @emorrill,
    @lisasc360
    ^YES! Oh my gosh girl preach!
    It's more serious that I originally imagined and I hate that. :cry:
    I'm leaning on God A LOT more right now. 🙏
    I hear you on that... :( And the more they learn about this virus, the more scary it gets... :(
    I have so many friends on my Facebook friends list that take to blaming the media for the hype and blowing everything out of proportion claiming that it's their fault that everyone is in a panic. But the way I see it is that if the media only reported on this in the beginning and then had stopped giving updates on this virus and more and more people die from it, then they would blame the media for not giving daily updates on this claiming that if we knew more about what was happening, then we could be more prepared for whats to come. The media can't win for losing in times like this. It's like "Heck if you do, heck if you don't". People can't have it both ways and they should be glad that the media is giving daily updates on this virus and not staying quiet about it. It is their job to report on the news they way they see fit to do so. We have a very dangerous virus going around and all some of these people care about is blaming the media for reporting on it so that they can keep everyone informed of the situation. These people seem to think that it's just a simple flu and that it's nothing to worry about but it's not as it's been effecting the young and the old with immune issues.

Edited to add this video of Kenny Rogers, may he rest in peace and Dolly Parton singing "Islands in the Stream". One of my favorite songs that he sings with Dolly... :)
    https://youtu.be/HQW7I62TNOw
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan

Still coughing but its a bit better now Tea with
    honey is a good cure.

@emorrill

Well Final Fantasy 9 is a good excuse for not writing, though I hope
    to see another chapter in the future *hugs*

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Fillian enjoys one last swing as a baby while his mom bakes his birthday cake.
    49644657178_3715281c7f_o.jpg
    49644656903_c98c132844_o.jpg

Drew and Kailena enjoy baby mush for their breakfast.
    49645185216_b31b2fe244_o.jpg

Wisteria takes Fillian on a stroll enjoying the eerie morning sky.
    49645468487_8c6299edb7_o.jpg

Drew and Marshall chat while Adam and Alice smooch.
    49645468387_9c6256d2e1_o.jpg

Jennifer hurries home after work determined to have some fun time with Drew. He wants to ride the Dragon, so she sets him up and away he rides. He reaches out to her after the ride and tells her "I love you, Mommy." It seems as if Marshall and Drew have had some more talking lessons. He is learning to be a charming young man.
    49645467292_51abfeac2e_o.jpg
    49645466937_b739c81fca_o.jpg

Fillian's party is starting and several guests arrive who were not on the invitation list, but are invited to share in the celebration.
    49645183516_a4ed06b9a2_o.jpg

Wisteria snuggles her baby boy one last time and helps him blow out the candle on the cake.
    49645466842_ff28998f4b_o.jpg
    49645183441_9298fb923f_o.jpg

The magic swirls around him and suddenly Fillian is an adorable toddler.
    49645466727_fb693a6e23_o.jpg
    49644655213_1156831aa4_o.jpg
    49645183171_aaf9fa99b2_o.jpg

Kailena and Drew are very excited that the baby finally grew up so they can all play together.
    "Hey, what's your name?
    "Fillian."
    "Say that again."
    "Fillian. It means wolf even though I'm a fairy. My Daddy and Momma love their wolf friends."
    "Me and Drew are wolves! I'm Kailena."
    "Wow! Can you fly?"
    "No! I can hunt though. Can you fly?"
    "Yes, you want to see?"
    Before Fillian can show them how he can fly, they are scooped up by their parents and settled in high chairs for a snack.
    49645183101_3efe2be69c_o.jpg

Fillian drinks a bottle, while the other toddlers eat smushed cake. The family and friends enjoy cake and the company. Grandmother Anastasia asks Adam when Kailena is getting a brother or sister. Adam coughs a few times and hands Kailena over to her, excusing himself as he needs to see if Briana is ready for her martial arts training.
    49645182951_92c218827e_o.jpg
    49644654788_d43d44462a_o.jpg
    49645466282_56703d9f9b_o.jpg
    49645466247_c38e472548_o.jpg

Anastasia grins to herself hoping she didn't embarrass Adam too much. She reminds herself to have a chat with Alice before she leaves. Kailena is telling her about a dragon and a cat that flies them around the yard. She is certainly enjoying having a grandson and his extended family in her life.
    49644654683_7c295bd2ca_o.jpg
    @emorrill and any one else who is home with kids, I have some links to some fun activities to do with your kids. If you want any of them send me a message here. I may post them to my IG account later as well (yes, I have an IG account now)

Also, @emorrill I completely get the whole "want to write but brain won't function feeling". I was on a roll with my writing then *BAM* all this insanity started and some days it takes all I have to keep from going over the edge with my anxiety/depression.

Today, before NYS went on complete lockdown, I ran out super quick (with my gloves and hand sanitizer at the ready) to the local plant store to grab seeds and some starter plants for my garden. Just working with that has made my mind today rest a bit better.

Any little thing helps. All I know is that when this is over, I am going to be hugging my friends because I miss them terribly. Texting and phone calls are okay, but I just miss being with them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top