Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    I decided to bring the laptop back for good.
    Though the manager was not very happy and
    kind of got annoyed.
    I think Edward was just trying to be respectful of her
    wishes for some alone time...in which everyone needs
    space now and then..Maker knows I do.XD Sometimes
    my fiance asks me out and I'm like "not tonight, I'm not up to it.
    I'll see you at work." XD That is why she is in the tower.There
    will be a use for her, yeah Zevran is a whiner.XD
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited February 2020
    Reed aged up on Spooky Day, so a few trick or treaters showed up.
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Sheila taught Reed how to talk.
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    By wintertime, Katie, the second child, had been born.
    Screenshot-21.jpg
    She aged up soon after.
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    The house looked quite festive before Snowflake Day.
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    However, the family soon moved across town to be closer to the local school. (It's literally across the street now.)
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    That same day, Reed aged up!
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    On the first night in the new house, a burglar took the shower!
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    Luckily, the burglar was arrested.
    Screenshot-27.jpg
    Reed befriended the neighbor girl, Hollie. They are already best friends!
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    Meanwhile, the family saved up enough movey to buy this blue SUV.
    Screenshot-29.jpg
    A few nights after the burglary...
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Sheila got abducted by aliens!!!
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    Cameron and Reed enjoyed the last day of winter by playing in the snow. (Why does the ice cream truck even bother when it's below freezing?)
    Screenshot-32.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited February 2020
    It's a lazy Saturday for me over here...so I got plenty of time to work on comments and play around in my game. :blush: (But I'm sure something will come up to keep me busy... Ain't that always how it goes? :p )

***I'd just like to give a warm welcome to any new posters on here. <3 We're happy to see you playing (or rediscovering) Sims 3 and telling us all about what's going on in your game. :) Keep the posts coming!***

@king_of_simcity7 Forgive me for missing your comment on my story update earlier. :cry: Yeah, Penny definitely has the hots for Harvey all of the sudden. ;) How will this all turn out? :smirk:

@GraceyManor Hee hee! I kept listening to the song too. ;) It's a fun and bubbly one.
    I truly enjoyed reading and catching up with your story. :grin: SO much drama going on! :open_mouth: You know I like it. ;)
    I'll admit I didn't like the idea of Eleana running away, especially while pregnant, but...I don't blame her if she thought she could see her husband flirting with another woman. And with those pregnancy mood swings, it'd be hard to want to give him a chance to explain himself. I get it. Been there, done that. :p (I mean with the pregnancy mood swings, not hubby flirting with another girl. :flushed: He'd never do that. <3 )
    I felt so sad that she had to give birth alone on that rainy beach. :(
    Thank goodness Zevran found her and he made a very good point about her coming back for the baby's sake and not just her own. He seems like a sketchy dude, especially with the way he oogles over Eleana, but I can sense some good in him.
    Can't wait to find out what the baby's name will be. :)
    And thank GOSH Morrigan told Eleana the truth and now everything is okay between her and Edward! <3 Yay! I love this picture. You can just feel her remorse:
    Screenshot-99.jpg

@Silverofdreams30 Ohhhh yes, school scenes would be hard to set up! ( king_of_simcity7 has done well setting up classroom settings, perhaps you could ask him for some tips? :) )
    I thought you might like the shirtless Shane pics as well. :smirk:

@Simtown15
    emorrill I just woke up and the pictures of Shane shirtless already made my day! (He’s my Stardew crush; probably because we’re both depressed chicken-lovers.)
    ^Ha ha! :joy: Thanks! So how is he as a husband in Stardew Valley? :)
    If you wanna read the sims story I'm telling with them I have a thread for it HERE. :blush: No pressure though.
    It's so nice to see you enjoying Sims 3 again and love the pictures you've shared. :) I look forward to more.

@bekkasan Hee hee. :mrgreen: Your comments to my new story post filled me with so much happy and I love that you loved it as much as I did writing it. <3
    Abigail to Shane's rescue. :smiley:
    ^Yuuuuup! :lol:
    Yeah I guess it's true Harvey isn't always a doctor. ;) But he's sure going to have his work cut out for him since arriving in the new world...
    I love seeing that early fall in love, heart pounding, breathless, romantic side of things.
    ^OMGosh me too! I miss it...hubby and I try to keep it alive. ;)
    I'm glad you liked the pics of Shane shirtless. :mrgreen: He does have a lovely chest!
    Except for that one frowny picture. I think that is because he didn't want to wear that necklace. I don't see him as a necklace kinda guy! lol :smiley:
    ^LOL! :joy: Oh I'm sure. I sent you a pic regarding that in a PM. ;) Hee hee!
    Have a fun day off today. <3 {{{{Hugs}}}}
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan thank you. I hope you enjoy your day simming.

Gary has now achieved his philosopher's stone too - now I just have to complete him tossing elixirs at sims. I think he's got about 14 more he needs to throw. He can probably do that in one or two visits to the Festival. Then he can sell all of his elixirs and make and sell more if necessary to get to the top of his alchemist career. Then he can get me another badge or two before he gets to rant about death until the reaper arrives. I'm wondering what I will do with him after that. lol

I've got to go shopping in the morning. I've arranged to meet a friend at a huge shopping center here. I will go by bus so it'll take me an hour and a half to get there instead of 30 minutes if I drove myself. The bus is free for me now - Senior's Card is free during off peak times.

The main thing I'm planning to buy tomorrow, and I could just go get it today but will wait, is a new microphone. I can't do my next video with the one I've been using. When I plug it into my computer it's good for a few minutes and then the speakers start making noises. Last night it sounded a bit like a machine gun going off in the distance and it was all merging with my voice on the video. And it is louder than my voice so it isn't something that can be ignored. And I can't cut it out either as it's constant, and all through the voice recording.

If I unplug the microphone the speakers behave perfectly. This has been a problem for me for weeks now and it's getting worse. At least now it's obvious where the problem is coming from.

Anyway - enjoy your day. It's great to have enough work to pay the bills but it's also great to have some time to enjoy the fruits of your hard work.

• Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Not many photos right now, but I'll post what ones I have.

Lysander and Hermia playing with the Portable Gnubb game.

2e39wPN.jpg

Mealtime!

wSjIZIK.jpg

Experimenting with the toy oven. I think I'll have Hermia become a good cook in the future, since none of the adults are particularly into cooking, and it's a useful skill.

zZDGzE2.jpg

Lysander says hi to Pip Goodfellow.

TPhwgWV.jpg

Lysander's birthday!

uX6CGw0.jpg

There wasn't enough space in the kitchen, so the moms had to sit on a love seat just outside.

yZGlsoY.jpg

It's Hermia's birthday tomorrow. She won't actually get to hand this homework in, since this is the weekend, but she's a studious kid. She has an A grade, whereas Lysander aged up with a B and was assigned the "Loves the Heat" trait. Not bad, seeing as it's just turned to summer.

gI9aRJu.jpg

I'm not sure if Hippolyta was already in the shower and Theseus decided to use the toilet, or if it was the other way round (Theseus in there first). But it's always funny and a little awkward when this happens!

9Z9Sq2H.jpg

"Hey, happy birthday, Lysander!"
    "Thank you! I hear it's your birthday tomorrow."
    "Yeah, I'm excited. Hopefully I get some good presents!"

6FnU8AQ.jpg

I decided to give Lysander and Hermia their own rooms for now. Little Ariel also ages up tomorrow. I'm intrigued to see what her hair colour is, as she's adopted. She's a normal Sim rather than a fairy, but Hippolyta has a Bottled Blessing of the Fae in her inventory. I'm not sure how old a Sim has to be to drink an elixir, but it'll be cool to give the elixir to Ariel to truly welcome her into the family when the time comes.

• Options
    @emorrill
    Glad you liked the update! I'm sure she was quite moody, being pregnant(I never had babies so Idk how it feels)
    But Morrigan completely used magic on him to lure him, he didn't do it against his will.
    Zevran Oogles over every lady.XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katIgIAZflY&amp;list=PLF3F9BD081F372939&amp;index=3
    No,gore in this one I promise.XD Just a peak at Zevran's character.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Jennifer is enjoying the Hometown Blog interviews. It is an excellent way for her to meet the townspeople, collect and research historical data to expand their understanding of their home, the Red Dragon Lair. Bradan MacGrath is one such sim. He is involved in professional sports and is extremely competitive. Bradan is currently the League MVP and destined for further greatness. He will inform you himself and did ad nauseam during the interview. He lives in a small cottage on the edge of town and informs her about the junk found in the basement while moving in. It was donated to the O'Connell family for the historical archives that Seamus is always harping about. She scribbles a side note to talk with everyone about meeting this Seamus O'Connell. He is apparently a descendant of the Captain who helped liberate the town during an invasion of rogue dragons several hundred years ago.
    49545536537_06a4e0daf2_o.jpg

Wisteria uses her fairy power to revive some of the plants that have gone barren in the greenhouse. So much faster than waiting for a seed to sprout. Dedric watches her revive them and realizes he can do that too. He brings back a couple of the trees out in the orchard.
    49570004052_100e6f4fb8_o.jpg
    49569776221_8a306f19d2_o.jpg
    49569274928_3f54e91e9e_o.jpg

Today is a very special day for a certain baby. After her bath, Adam rocks his baby girl.
    49569999502_f1b17c1045_o.jpg
    49569999912_76928b75d6_o.jpg

Wisteria fixes french toast for breakfast. She has really gotten very good at cooking but not mastered it. After breakfast Adam gets a DNA sample from Jennifer and Drew. He will need to meet the Mithrilen family and see if one of them will donate a DNA sample for comparison.
    49569271508_15f973eac8_o.jpg
    49569270933_76ab7c3308_o.jpg

Alice bakes a special cake. It seems like she just gave birth to Kailena and it is already her birthday. She is happy to see her growing up. Perhaps she will have a little brother or sister some day.
    49569998632_19d892c490_o.jpg

Marshall and Jennifer work on their computers before the party. Jennifer writes up one of her interviews, and Marshall finally finishes his latest and apparently greatest book. He has finally written a masterpiece. He has had that wish since university and wondered if he would ever have a book worthy of that title. He also received notice from his publishers that the Dragon Valley town council has given him a small grant in recognition of his masterpiece and worthiness as a writer.
    49569270753_167db385b2_o.jpg
    49600278713_58eabf3f8a_o.jpg

Alice invites the Willowisps to the birthday party. After they arrive the guest of honor gets some help blowing out her cake.
    49569998432_be0500c744_o.jpg
    49569270508_b2afe9c599_o.jpg

Looking a little bit dazed Kailena is now a toddler. Her Dad's eyes stand out as she looks around at her family. She definitely has her Mom's hair, and her features are a mixture of both. She smiles happily at the crowd who are still clapping and cheering her on her special day. Great Grandma plays with Kailena rather than indulging in cake.
    49569270478_12228f7a0b_o.jpg
    49569770991_d1c1735515_o.jpg
    49569770796_a00a81818e_o.jpg

Adam is enchanted with his little Kailena, and he tickles her just to hear her giggle. He finds it hard to believe his baby girl is already a toddler. He loves that she looks so much like her Mom, his beautiful Alice. He can see his family in her with those golden eyes that she has inherited from his Father. He looks over at Alice and wonders if she is ready to have another child. Perhaps he will wait and see how Kailena's toddler hood goes before tackling that subject.
    49574895186_3394d4ef53_o.jpg
  • Options
    Screenshot.jpg
    Edward: Alistair and I will be meeting with Bann Teagan today.
    Are you coming with me?
    Eleana: I should...But phillip...I don't want to leave him with...HER
    Edward: Good point.Perhaps Alistair should stay back.
    Eleana: Yes, I would feel better with him, rather than Morrigan or Zevran.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Bann Teagan: Your majesty, I must say it is a blessing you survived.
    Allow me to properly introduce myself, I am Teagan, Brother to the Arl,
    and Mayor of Redcliffe.
    Edward: It is nice to meet you.
    Teagan: Same, though I wish it were under better circumstances.Its a shame
    about the wardens...
    Edward: We do have a few who survived...Alistair and.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Edward: Eleana, she's a grey warden as well.
    Eleana: Hello, Teagan.What has Jacob been saying?
    Teagan: That the grey wardens pulled out at the last minute, that
    Duncan murdered Edward.I see none of it is true.It is an act of a deseperate
    man.
    Eleana: What is happening here?

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Bann Teagan: The attacks have seemed to cease...However we
    never found the cause, we do suspect the mage in the dungeons though
    as that is when our trouble began...And Connor, the Arlessa's son, is acting
    strange...Almost possessed I would say.
    Eleana: That mage is my sister.I think we should speak to her.
    Bann Teagan: If we must...However, m'lady if she pulls anything I will
    not hesitate to end it.
    Edward: She won't do anything in front of her sister, I'm sure of it.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Edward: You're lucky to be alive Sarah after everything you've done.
    Sarah: I know...I made a mistake, bu I swear I had nothing to do with the monsters.
    I was hired to kill Arl Eamon, true.So I posed as a teacher for Connor...Connor began
    showing signs of magic, and the Arlessa did not want to send him to the circle, so
    I was to teach him in secrecy, while doing that I managed to slip the poison to Arl Eamon.
    Bann Teagan: Connor? A mage? I scarcely believe it.But...what is wrong with him now?
    Sarah: The boy is possessed by a Desire Demon, one of the most dangerous.It won't let him go
    until gets what he wants.But we can stop it.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Eleana: How?
    Sarah: You may not like any of the options...1 We kill connor, with connor dead
    the demon will not have a host.
    Eleana: Maker! We can't kill a child..
    Bann Teagan: We may not have a choiced.
    Eleana: Edward, you can't allow this?!
    Edward: I would rather not kill a child.What is the second option.
    Sarah: Someone would have to sacrifice themselves...We would use
    blood magic.
    Edward: Blood magic is forbidden Sarah.That is out of the question.
    Eleana: We can't kill connor....we can't....What about the circle can't they help?
    Sarah: Yes! If you got together a group of mages, we could send someone into
    the fade.You would then fight the demon in the dream state, with out hurting connor
    or anyone else.
    Eleana: Then we head to the circle, we have to speak with them anyways.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Bann Teagan: M'lady, there is the question about Sarah...what should her punishment be.
    Eleana hated to think about this, but it was her duty as Queen to serve justice.
    Eleana: Death
    The words choked Eleana.
    Bann Teagan: I couldn't agree more....but are you sure?
    Eleana: Yes...
    Bann Teagan: I will see to it myself, your majesty.
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I wouldn't have minded an older sibling. I do have two cousins who are a few years older than me that I was raised with that I had always considered to be like older sisters. So that was the closest I ever got.

@GraceyManor Zevran is right. If Jacob finds out about the baby, he'll come after him. Glad that Morrigan confessed, but also kind of mad that she doesn't feel any remorse over it. Eleana's right though. At least with Sarah, we knew how she was. She didn't try to hide it. Morrigan is definitely worse because she acts one way, but is really another.

@bekkasan It's going as well as can be. I'll be happy when we're finally settled in enough.

@Simtown15 Nice update and pictures!

@Lucy_Henley Very nice update!

@bekkasan Happy birthday to little Kailena! She's so precious! How long until the other two age up?

@GraceyManor I'd probably trust Zevran over Morrigan if those were the only two choices I had for who could watch over my baby. Good thing Alistair's around though
    Poor Eleana. That has to be a very hard choice for her to make.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @emorrill

Yes, Shane looks great shirtless <3

@bekkasan

Congrats to their new little toddler shes so cute.
    I have babies aged up quite quickly.

@LunBeauty

It would be great to have a sister, can't really talk that much
    with my brothers *lol* :smile::D They are 6 and 11 years older than me.

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have a week off work tomorrow so hopefully that gives me more time for some updates :smile:

I have decided that the next scene will be in a club: :smile:

88434839_10157017550306497_6767627479235428352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=H5nGdtKAYYIAX_jVjvF&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=a3911e57bbf102c8aa7378afc41af918&oe=5F012E1A
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor Good luck with the laptop.
    Well, in the middle of a war with monsters around it was not the best idea for her to run off into the wilds. She was putting everyone at risk if she had been caught, and glad that she was finally made to realize it. I understand needing space, but that was not the time or place for needing space. :lol:
    Zevran's voice is kinda eerie! :tongue:
    Well, what a change in Eleana that she agreed her sister should be put to death.
    I like her gown and hair and the tiara looks awesome in those pics.

@Simtown15 Great pics of your sims. I like the new house. Glad the burglar got caught. Seems to be rare in my game. :lol:
    I wondered the same thing about the ice cream truck and why the dev's didn't code it to turn off in winter.

@emorrill :heart: Love the pic in the PM.

@Karritz Thanks!
    I hope Gary survives his rant about Death. I'm sure he has a death flower...hope so! :wink:
    Glad you at least pinpointed the problem with the mic and can get a new one.
    Long trip by bus, but it is free and you can read or work on something while riding.

@Lucy_Henley Cute pics of the shared bathroom. Awkward moment for sure.

@LunBeauty Moving is a pain, but some how I always liked setting up in the new place once I got there.
    Thanks for the comments. I was excited to share those pics! :smiley:
    Drew will be next since he was born the next day and then Fillion a few days later.
    They will be toddlers for awhile as I have very long lifespan.

@Silverofdreams30 I have my babies set for 5 days each, but it may have been a day or two longer as I paused them to finish the other updates. :l

@king_of_simcity7 Nice club!

Don't you just love those nice big closets! Both Adam and Alice came out nekkid and pointed and laughed at each other. Can't share that picture! :lol:
    49599980973_b4ae9349eb_o.jpg
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited March 2020
    @GraceyManor Thank you. I don't think Zevran left anyone out when I played the game :smiley:
    Eleanna is a stubborn girl. Well, all your heroines are :lol: .
    The death sentence came somewhat unexpected. At least we have a new child :smile: .
    emorrill wrote: »
    Hey friends. :)
    @Turjan
    emorrill Looks as if you took care of Harvey already. At least you leveled the path :smile: .
    ^Did I? :smirk:
    Who knows? If you want to take it to a Penny vs. Maru mud fight, that's also okay :smiley: .
    Pillow fighting! I haven't seen that one in a while :smile: . Looks as if those two had a great time.

@bekkasan Thanks, though I didn't really make those sims and only touched them up slightly (no new hair or clothes). I have the same issue with those very fair-skinned blonds as you. There's so little contrast in those faces (very dark complexions have the same issue). Maybe, I should give them at least dark roots. Using tons of makeup usually isn't my thing.
    I didn't know masterpieces would yield such kind of money, wow. You can see that none of my sims ever wrote one :lol: . They made the "earn more than 15k in royalties per week" award the normal way.
    What a cute toddler :smile: .

For me, it's same procedure as most days lately. I didn't really go into changing clothes or anything. Still, the town file grew to 95 MB just from my CAS use. Save Cleaner brought this back down to 28 MB.
    I'm mostly done with this pass, and here are the two lone original "Adventureland" residents:
    tw9GB9a.jpg
    fImbA0K.jpg
    You can see that they were used for testing, given that Sally Hardy already wears the typical adventurer clothes.
    Jack Ransone is actually wearing something, I just picked him while he was busy with a workout.
    YYj9Enr.jpg

I was also looking at some group I need for a detour from my main game. After he had insulted Madison twice in a row, Snuggles asked her how her day was. I guess he should know the answer.
    hUiBfbe.jpg

And, last not least, I was looking at some worlds. Here's just one screenshot.
    cvTOKIT.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan I completely forgot about wardrobe woohoo! Thanks for reminding me! :D

Here are some more screenshots.
    Screenshot-33.jpg

Screenshot-34.jpg

Screenshot-35.jpg

Screenshot-36.jpg

Screenshot-37.jpg

Screenshot-38.jpg

Screenshot-39.jpg

Screenshot-40.jpg

Screenshot-43.jpg
  • Options
    And now for some storytelling.

Reed stormed outside. He couldn't believe that his "best friend" Hollie was dating Marvin, the school player! He decided to get some advice from his dad. "Dad," he said, "can I-" but he was interrupted by the scene of Cameron and Fatima (his former boss before his job change) holding hands. "We should do this more often." Cameron said in a flirty voice. Fatima nodded, then waved as she headed to her car.

Now, Reed was even angrier. "Dad! What was that?!" He exclaimed. "I-it's not what it looks like!" Cameron stuttered, "We were just catching up! She was curious about how my new job is working out for me!" "Sure she was." Reed retorted, "Why were you holding hands? And you were all flirty with each other."

Cameron sighed, "I was just having a bit of fun. I feel like... well... I'm getting older, and the flame I had with your mom is starting to die out. But please don't tell her!" "Fine," Reed said, "but this is gonna get messy if you continue into something more." Reed headed back inside, muttering, "Stupid 'midlife crisis'! He uses it as an excuse for everything!"

Screenshot-42.jpg

After going inside, Reed decided to invite Hollie over to sort things out. She agreed to come over, and he heard the doorbell ring a few minutes later. He opened it and Hollie was standing there, smiling. "Hey, Reed!" She said excitedly. "Come in." Reed said sternly.

"Why didn't you tell me you're dating Marvin?" He asked once they were inside, "You know you can tell me anything. I'm your... best friend!" "I was going to tell you eventually," Hollie said, "but... nevermind." "You can't date Marvin!" Reed exclaimed suddenly. "Why not?" Holliie asked. "Because... because he'll break your heart," Reed explained, "Just like he's done to all of the others. I need to protect you, Hollie. After all, you're my... best friend..." He mumbled, "But I wish we were more."

"Say that again?" Hollie asked. "But...:" Reed took a breath, "I wish we were more, Hollie. I've had a crush on you since the start of high school. But, I was too scared to act on it, and now... it's probably too late." "Reed," Hollie said, "come with me."

Screenshot-41.jpg

With the sun setting below the horizon, Reed and Hollie sat in the grass. "I... I actually like you too," Hollie confessed, "And not just as a friend." "Really?" Reed asked. Hollie nodded, "I got tired of waiting for you to make a move and I was too scared to do it myself, so, when Marvin asked me out... I hoped that agreeing to date him would cause you to act... and it worked."

She smiled, but Reed frowned. "Why didn't you just work up the courage to ask me?" Reed asked. "I don't know," Hollie answered, "Maybe the same reason why you didn't ask me." "Oh," Reed said, "well, what you did was... kind of manipulative." "I see," Hollie said, "Well, I'm really sorry. I'll sort things out in time for prom." Reed smiled just a little bit, "Speaking of prom... would you like to go with me?" Hollie nodded, "Sure! That would be amazing!"

Screenshot-44.jpg

To be continued...
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan thanks for the tip. I think Gary's got about 4 death flowers in his inventory at the moment. He should be safe. Since he's been quietly and slowly developing a romance with one of the new additions to the household it probably could be fun if he survives. You know how different sims obsess over different things, well this new sim has decided her object of obsession is the magic mirror. And she must keep getting makeovers from it as she keeps changing her appearance. I didn't know sims did that autonomously, but the way she changes her hair and clothes looks exactly like some of the looks my other sims have had after getting a magic makeover from that mirror. And I do keep catching her at the mirror but haven't yet seen her getting a makeover from it.

• Options
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    The group left Redcliffe for the Circle of Magi immediately.If
    they were to restore Arl Eamon, they would need assistance from the mages.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Edward: You sure you don't want to ride? I can walk with Phillip.
    Eleana: I'm sure! I want to carry him.
    Morrigan: Over-protective are we?
    Eleana: :D

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Eleana: Oh...maker, I don't know if I can make it up this....don't like
    heights.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Edward: Eleana, are you okay up there?!
    Eleana: Fine...just discovered my fear of high places is all.
    Edward: I better go ahead with her.

Screenshot-24.jpg
    They made their way out of the anderfal mountains and toward
    Lake Cahlenhad.

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Edward: Eleana, be careful descending!
    Eleana: I'm okay, I promise.
  • Options
    My week off starts today! :smiley:

giphy.gif
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @king_of_simcity7

Great club photo, how do you get so many sims in there?

@bekkasan

I usually set mine for 3 days *lol*,
  • Options
    Screenshot-30.jpg
    Leliana: Queen Eleana, King Edward.I been seeking you out since
    I heard of your arrival in lothering weeks ago, I followed you here to Lake
    Calenhad.
    Eleana: I'm sorry, do we know you?
    Leliana: I am Leliana, one of the lay sisters of Lothering.
    Or I was.Your on a quest to stop a blight yes? I'll be helping you then.
    Eleana: Why so eager to join?

Screenshot-32.jpg
    Leliana: The maker wants me to go with.
    Edward: The maker spoke to you?
    Leliana: I know it seems strange! But its true! I had a vision and in it
    it was darkness, and ward, that is what the blight is right? The maker
    sent me to you, to do his job.
    Eleana: This is where I back away very slowly...
    Leliana: You don't have to believe me, but let me help.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    Edward: Her plea seems wholeheartadly, let her come along.
    Eleana: Edward, she's one archdemon short of a blight.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    Edward: I know..but she seems more "OOH, pretty colors!" Rather than "I'm princess Stabbity stab kill kill"

Screenshot-36.jpg
    Eleana: You win.She can come along.We're heading for the circle of Magi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ4fpoLiSxE&amp;lc=U-MR7nBEUx9ICYxxIu_zJTQ_2_wDDoQ9a1oHlWcPzjY
    No gore I promise.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 My video explains how I get a lot of Sims into one place: :smile:

It is a good look for pictures and videos but I would not recommend playing it that way lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    I'm feeling burned out today, so here are some random screenshots. Summary: Marvin got mad at Hollie, they officially broke up, Katie aged up and entered a relationship with Irfan (but Irfan is cheating on her with his ex), Hollie became an orphan and moved in with her older sister's family (who happen to live in Reed's toddlerhood home), and Hollie and Reed had their first woohoo together.
    Screenshot-45.jpg

Screenshot-46.jpg

Screenshot-47.jpg

Screenshot-48.jpg

Screenshot-49.jpg

Screenshot-50.jpg

Screenshot-51.jpg

Screenshot-52.jpg

Screenshot-53.jpg

Screenshot-54.jpg

Screenshot-55.jpg

Screenshot-56.jpg

Screenshot-57.jpg

Screenshot-58.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @GraceyManor I love Eleana's dress! And "Princess Stabbity stab kill kill" made me grin. Even though it sounds awful...

So, it was Hermia's birthday....

2AUEr8E.jpg

The dads were watching.

lJHEUEF.jpg

Looks like Lysander wants more than just a friendship...

ArlZbwD.jpg

"Hey... you've grown up to be so beautiful, Hermia."
    "You're not bad looking either..."
    The mothers just happen to be walking past, too :D

B8vYraC.jpg

Kiss! (Puck the cat, meanwhile, does not care one jot.)

5AiyhLR.jpg

It didn't take long for Lysander to ask Hermia to be his girlfriend...

quqaYxt.jpg

Sister time!

6k4nqco.jpg

Ariel not only turned out to be a brunette, she also has pointy ears. The only clue that she's not genetically related to her parents is that she lacks wings. Incidentally, only Hippolyta is listed as her mother. Theseus is just her step-father, which is a little odd. I don't use the adoption option much so I don't know if this is standard (it was Hippolyta herself who did the actual act of ringing up the agency).

j6aQiJT.jpg

Yet another victim of the Tragic Clown curse... this time it's Hermia. It's not affected any of the males in the family so far.

TllVz4J.jpg

The teens heard that it would be prom soon. Lysander knew that the obvious course of action would be to ask Hermia to be his date, and seemingly didn't care about the fact that his girlfriend had been turned into a clown.

9jHRZFo.jpg
  • Options
    I had a big day yesterday. Did a huge amount of walking - I was exhausted when I got home so didn't get onto the computer. Feeling great today though. I'm still learning about the buses. Made a HUGE mistake with the one I caught from the shopping center to come home. It got me to the stop I wanted to get off at but instead of taking about 20 minutes it took about an hour. Then I had to wait for about 15 minutes for the next bus to take me home and when it arrived it was full. Packed with people standing. So I decided to wait 15 more minutes for the next bus in the hope it may have some room. Didn't have to wait for more than a minute though and the next bus was pretty full but I did manage to get a seat. Probably the last seat available. People were standing from that stop on and since it took so long on the first bus there were dozens of school children on the bus and they were all shouting and some soon got a seat directly behind me and they shouted all the way. They were still shouting to each other when I finally got off the bus after about another 20 minutes. My son was at the bus stop with the car so I didn't have to walk home.

I had tried to buy a new microphone at the shopping center but no one would come near me and when I tried to approach someone they'd walk off. After a long and tiring wait I decided that I didn't want to buy anything from them and left the shop. I rang my son, who is a musician and very familiar with things to do with recording and asked him to take me to a local shop to buy the microphone. He didn't want to do that but he did and we drove there after he got me off the bus. This shop was the same franchise as the one I'd walked out of earlier that afternoon. The big difference here was I had my son with me so we got assistance within about 30 seconds of entering the store. If I'd been there on my own I am certain it would have led me to a very long wait to find someone who was not too busy to begrudgingly assist. So I'm home today with the new microphone and it has a pop filter, plus I bought an extra one to add onto the filter that came with it so it should sound better. I'm going to work on my video today. Problem is my voice is a little croaky. I caught my son's cold that he got from work a couple of weeks ago. I'm not too bad but it has affected my voice a bit. I am coughing a bit too, but not a lot.

• Options
    Screenshot-38.jpg
    Edward: Here, look at this.Do you know what it is?
    Eleana: Is that a trick question?
    Edward: Yes, I'm trying to trick you.Did it work? Aww, I almost had you.
    Eleana: You've been thumbing at it for quite a while.
    Edward: I picked it in lothering.I remember how could something so beautiful exisit in
    a world with so much despair and ugliness.I probably should have left it alone, but I couldn't.
    The darkspawn would have come and their taint would have destroyed it.I had ever since.
    Eleana: Aww, and what are you going to do with it?
    Edward: I thought I would give it to you.In a lot of ways, I think the samething
    when I look at you.
    Eleana: That is beautiful Edward, thank you.

Screenshot-39.jpg
    Edward: I'm glad you like it.I was just thinking, here I am doing
    all the complaining, and you haven't had a good time yourself.
    You haven't had any of the good experiences of being a Grey Warden or Queen.
    Its been all death and darkness.Not a word of thanks or congratulations.I thought
    maybe I could say something.Tell you what a rare and wonderful person you are
    to find amidst all this darkness.

Screenshot-41.jpg
    She didn't say anything, but her actions said everything.She pulled
    Edward in, clinging to him..He couldn't resist.

Screenshot-42.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top