Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-66.jpg
    Edward sat on his throne, watching everyone dance and party...He was waiting
    for the mysterious lady.He was about to give up hope when..

Screenshot-68.jpg
    Eleana walked in, trying to keep an eye out for her sister.And
    hoping no one would recognize her tonight.The King approached her.

Screenshot-69.jpg
    "I wasn't sure if you were going to come tonight." King Edward said,
    as he danced with this maiden."I wouldn't miss another ball with the King."
    "I'm having this ball because of you, you know." She smiled."I'm honored, your majesty."

Screenshot-70.jpg
    The King led Eleana out to the courtyard, for a more private setting.
    They danced for hours until the clock chimed again.

Screenshot-71.jpg
    "I'm afraid I must go." Eleana said."Please, not tonight, stay a little longer."
    "I would love to, but I must return home.I'm sorry, your majesty.Please excuse me."
    She darted for the door, with Edward behind her.

Screenshot-77.jpg
    "Wait! At least tell me your name?" Eleana smiled."If you have to ask, you'll never know."
    "I'm sorry, that doesn't make sense." He responded."Farewell, King Edward." She took off
    for home.The king mounted Roi and made a dart after her himself.

Screenshot.jpg
    "Hurry Maiden...he'll for sure recognize you." Eleana ushered her
    horse to run faster.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    "Down here Maiden...they won't spot us beneath the bush." Eleana
    took refugee beneath the bush and shrubbery, hoping the King wouldn't spot
    her.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    "My thoughts exactly Roi, where is she? She just vanished." Roi neighed
    trying to usher him toward the river, but the king didn't pick up on the hints.
    "Let us return home."

Screenshot-5.jpg
    "Good girl maiden, let's return home as well." Maiden neighed in disagreement,
    but trotted on.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Puddinroy I'm sorry your computer is playing up. I hope you get it fixed soon and enjoy my videos.

@imdragonit it's great to see you posting. I love your Sim creativity.

@Nikkei_Simmer I hope you get your computer going again soon. I understand the fear of not knowing the hardware stuff. I'm in the same boat.
    Have to shut down right now though as thunder is suddenly very close. It's been raining here for about a week now. We definitely need it. Just hope it's raining in the right places. Often we get lots of rain on our rooftops but the dams get nothing.

Happy Simming all. I'll be back later when the storm is gone.
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Karritz aww ty :) appreciate that from someone as creative as you!
  • Options
    Boards were slow today🤭
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @GraceyManor This was such an amazing update! I'm happy Eleana got to go to the ball and had a wonderful time. I'm definitely getting some Cinderella vibes, just without the fairy godmother and glass slipper. I'll admit to laughing when Eleana jumped into the water. She really is determined to get away. :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment! :)

@GraceyManor Oh Edward...if only you knew that the woman of your dreams is right under your nose.

@bekkasan I'd never seen that mouth to mouth interaction before. They do it all the time now. :lol:
    I don't know if I could live without seasons. I do play without the rain, snow, hail, and fog. That's what causes my game to lag the most.
    I don't like it when sims turn the other way, either. I admire those people who do Sims 3 machinimas, because staging scenes in that game is so hard.

@Puddinroy Thank you!

@Turjan I use a default replacement baby skin from burntwaffles and a baby hair from another place that I can't remember. It's always the male sims that try to flirt with him! They all say that they're 'straight' when I ask for their Gender Preference, but their actions say otherwise. :lol:

@GraceyManor I can understand the loyalty. Although, she should definitely put her foot down more when Sarah gets...difficult.

@imdragonit Nice pictures! I love when simmers have medieval gameplay. :)

@GraceyManor I love the King, but he can be a little dense, sometimes. :lol: There are so many hints as to who the maiden at the ball is, plus her horse should be a dead giveaway. But I really enjoyed it!
  • Options
    @LunBeauty ty :) I love fantasy so find myself in Dragon Valley alot. always enjoy seeing everyone's fantasy & medieval pics
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited February 2020
    @GraceyManor

Its the weekend, usually slow here then.
    Great screenshots.

@imdragonit

* waves*

@Puddinroy

Heya,
    thank you
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    @LunBeauty Ah, thank you. I may have a look at those, even though I tend to age up babies immediately when they arrive in an active family. Those are just too cute.

@GraceyManor You are welcome! I actually got past AdFly by just opening the link in a different tab without changing to that tab. I saw that it loaded a few links and only changed over when it finally loaded the file page itself. I just hope that was safe :wink: .
    I enjoy your Cinderella/Dragon Age mashup very much. Those are all beautiful scenes you deliver.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Page 3789

@Turjan Great pics of all the parties. I've actually never done a bachelor or bachelorette party. I really should, they do look fun. Love the crazy outfits some of your sims wore! :lol: Looks like it was truly an epic party!
    Thanks so much for the comments. That is a great idea! If they ever start running out of money, they can put up the turnstiles and start charging entrance to the underground museum! :smiley:
    Yep...was gonna have to split it if I kept going, so decided to let y'all hang for a bit for the reveal. :lol:

@Sleepstar Nice you had some time to play.

@Karritz I saw your new video pop up on my home page. Congrats on getting another one going.

@Lucy_Henley That was nice to send Leonardo to uni after he got back from boarding school. Something else I've never done in game was send a child to boarding school. Maybe will someday. I usually enjoy watching them grow though. hmmm, what to do?

@tallcoolone That is a very cool interaction. I use it when my sims actually have parents. :wink:

@GraceyManor I've used that interaction in many of my stories and so have several other simmers that post here. I'm surprised you don't recall it.
    We had some nasty weather over on my side of FL too. I saw plenty of uprooted trees as I traveled working on Friday. The wind was wicked at the house, but luckily just small branches in the yard.

@emorrill Love your nighttime pics. Emily playing in the sand is adorable. I have not had AP/Pets in my game in so long I don't remember what the beach looked like.
    lol at Shane and Harvey skinny dipping.
    Harvey and Shane both look very gorgeous, but Shane gets my <3. :love:
    Look forward to the next chapter. No rush, but get busy! lol :wink: Just kidding. I know life is busy right now. Was for me too this week. Kicked me in the bu.tt!!!

@ilikethesims30 Lovely to see ya. Cute pics of your sims gambling!

@PalmArrow Sleepover! Those can be so much fun to watch. Lots of boys!!
    Love those hearts, but gotta watch out for bad attitudes and his was not very good motives!

Page 3790

@Turjan I've used benches and sometimes they do work, just like sometimes sims will actually sit in chairs and sometimes not. It's just a weird sim thing.
    I love seeing who shows up that was actually invited and which random sims will come. :smirk:
    Looks like a beautiful wedding with so many family there and hope it is a successful marriage.

@emorrill Thanks for the comments. :) The maps are cc ones.
    I found lots of lovely cc over the years from murfeel and have probably 75% of her? stuff downloaded. I've used a bunch of her Skyrim and Witcher 3 and Dragon Age stuff in the underground areas.
    Who do you think I learned about cliffhangers from? :wink:

@jonny522 Not sure about treats and flaming eyebrows? :neutral:
    Congrats on the pregnancy though! Exciting news.
    Condolences on Alex's passing. He had a great life and I thought you did an awesome job explaining how Ryan took it.
    Congrats on baby Wray!

@GraceyManor I think the lot would look a lot better if Sarah would help!
    Eleana looks beautiful in her gown.
    I'm guessing she wore the mask so Sarah would not recognize her?
    Looks like quite a few of the ladies are jealous including Sarah. lol
    That was funny seeing her swim in the lake in that dress. I would have thought the weight of the dress would pull her down. She must be a strong swimmer! :smiley:
    Liar liar. :lol: She did attend! Running behind on chores, but time for a ride. I'd go too. He's a handsome King. Hopefully, he will figure out the mystery lady is her.
    Thanks for the comments. :) Ah, but my sims are adventurous and love mysteries.

@DahliaW Welcome and bummer about the teen arrest. :lol:

@LunBeauty Congrats to Camilla on getting so far in the career.
    Awww, congrats on the baby girl. Pretty name!
    I'm wondering if the daycare is glitching because they live on a house boat?
    She's an adorable toddler!

@Puddinroy Hello, hope to have another update soon. Work and home stuff is keeping me busy. Feel bad this morning too with cold symptoms. Blah!

@imdragonit Love your Geralt and Dragon Keep. Much appreciate the bathtub scene! :love:

@Nikkei_Simmer oh, my bad cat! Glad you got your replacement.

page 3791

@Brandontaylor Nice you got a new phone for early birthday. :)

@GraceyManor What a magical evening. Shame she has to cut is off and ride home.
    The king should learn to follow his horse's instincts!

@Karritz Good to hear you are getting rain and sure do hope it is hitting those areas that need it the most.

@LunBeauty Its been really hard not having seasons and pets in because they both add so much to the gameplay, but, my laptop just can't deal with them. I hope the desktop will do better once I get it set up.

caught up! now, for more coffee. game is loading and hope I can do an update as well as play today. Happy simming!

Sneak peek.

Dedric is such a sweet and loving husband.
    49396488871_aee1d81d52_o.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan thanks for the info. I'm glad the videos are starting to be recommended to you and others.

The rain has stopped a bit for now but apparently it's going to last for at least another week. It's steady here. There are lots of people getting flooded now. When I bought my house I looked for somewhere that wouldn't flood. I'm up high - I actually look down on the city. Most of the city and suburbs are built on a flood plain. I'm in the hills on the edge of the suburbs. Near the border with the next city which is also flooded in parts. Fortunately a few of the fires have been put out by the rain.

With this country it's always some extreme - drought that lasts for years followed by fires and floods all in the same month. At least a few of the inland town that had run out of water now have floods so their rivers and dams will be full again now.

It's late here and I'm about to shut down for the night.

Happy Simming everyone.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Karritz I am subscribed to you so I expect they would show up in my feed, but, it does seem to be happening sooner rather than later now. I actually saw it before you posted it here. :smiley:
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    In the aftermath of Evangeline's slumber party, George woke up first. He took some leftover birthday cake for breakfast, carefully stepping around the teens in their sleeping bags.

P8NHNQo.jpg

At 7AM all the guests woke up at the same time, got up and rolled up their bags.

lUb4wjW.jpg

3T3AoVB.jpg

Only Evangeline remained asleep.

Lz3RFHS.jpg

The guests changed back into their everyday clothes (except for snob Darian Goth-Carlisle, who changed into a formal suit) and left. The party was a moderate success, which is fine for a first party!

Oga3awy.jpg

George gave Marcel his last toddler meal. It is Marcel's birthday, and if he doesn't age up by himself I'm considering throwing him a party at the beach.

wp8hahY.jpg

mw84Rfq.jpg

It is a sunny last day of spring, so a party outdoors sounds like a good idea.

awTPTNN.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    edited February 2020
    Hey friends. :) The thread really has been slow lately and I'm sorry I haven't been on here to help it along for the past 36 hours...

I got a touch of food poisoning which was no fun :confounded: and Daughter is sick. :( In my free time I've been writing. I actually got a good portion of Chapter 4 written last night and had a blast doing it! :smiley: I was even laughing at my own writing! :lol: I can't wait to finish it and post it for y'all's enjoyment. :blush:

Thank you all for your kind comments to me and I'll respond later this evening. <3

Right now I need a nap because y'all know how it is with a sick kid...and being a night owl. :p

Have fun Simming! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 * waves back *
    @bekkasan ( puts tongue firmly in cheek ) Darn pixilated box! Dedric sure knows how to keep a girl happy ;)
    @PalmArrow I love your slumber party, that is so cool!
    @emorrill feel better & catch a nap ( if you can )
  • Options
    @imdragonit
    Oh! I love the look of your medieval game.
    The castle looks really nice.

@LunBeauty
    Glad you liked the update.There may or may not be slippers coming up.XD
    In the original cinderella, she went to the ball three times, before she lost her shoe.
    Oh Edward...if only you knew that the woman of your dreams is right under your nose.

This ^

@Turjan
    I had tried that and it kept asking me to install some software.
    I never have much luck getting past adfly for some reason.
    Thank you! I love both Cinderella and Dragon age!

@bekkasan
    I can't remember which action I commented on, but I must have assumed
    it was just poses.XD
    Lots of uprooted trees here to.
    She wore the mask so Sarah wouldn't recognize her and so the King
    wouldn't address her by name, in case Sarah was in hearing distance.
    She was tired after that swim for sure.XD Yup, she lied, she for sure was there.

@PalmArrow
    looks like they had a good sleepover.

@emorrill
    oh no! I hope you feel better.
    My uncle has a touch of that as well.
    And I just got over the flu, everyone's been sick it seems.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @LunBeauty , Mariella is an adorable toddler with a pretty name, and the picture of her with the cat is just <3<3<3

@GraceyManor , all your screenshots are beautiful but I especially like the one with Edward riding in the mountains (they look snowy, but I know it's just white rock) and the one with Edward riding after Eleana in the street. (Silly Edward, don't you at least recognise her horse?)

@emorrill , I hope both you and your daughter will be better soon!

@imdragonit , beautiful pictures!
  • Options
    @PalmArrow
    (Silly Edward, don't you at least recognise her horse?)

I was wondering if anyone was gonna mention that LOL.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have finally made a start to the next part of the story :smile:

A few sneek peeks with both Carl and Ross seem to be interested in Katie!

84847424_10156963214681497_8026286620493742080_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ohc=ahF-LsvTNz8AX_9puSQ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=c3e6e2ad5a97a99730dbc9f4c9f9d1e2&oe=5EBD66AB

84626094_10156963214491497_6893643988658552832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=dxMe98Y3qboAX88dnNw&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.xx&oh=00236f1f4cd87f0b591d1b11a9da3017&oe=5EC07D4C

84859557_10156963214661497_1173332026716061696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=XB5YIJGyrnUAX9gkpfb&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=6e52e3e79bafd369a6af4c5f81803de0&oe=5EB697B4
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    "Oh maker!" Eleana screamed at the sight of two towering monsters.

Screenshot-7.jpg
    "Stay away from my sister!" Sarah yelled, as she summoned up a vanishing spell.
    "creepy little things."

Screenshot-8.jpg
    "What in maker's name were those?" Eleana asked, still shaken."Darkspawn." Sarah
    responded."What are those?" "I don't know much about them I'm afraid.." "And wait..." Eleana
    said."You're a mage?! You do realize it is against the law to practice magic outside of the Circle of Magi."
    "I know that Eleana...I am not going to the circle though! They treat their mages like slaves." "If the King or
    the templars found out...." "They aren't going to Eleana." And sarah stormed off.
    Eleana thought it might be important to inform the King of the darkspawn, she set off immediately for the capital.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    "Eleana...what has you all troubled?" The king met her gaze.Still shaken up, she
    tried to explain..."Darkspawn...I think, some really scary things wanting to kill."

Screenshot-12.jpg
    "The real threat is the archdemon." Jacob responded as he approached Eleana and the King.
    "The archdemon? What's that?" She asked confusingly. "It is said, that long ago, the maker
    sent the old gods into the Tevinter Imperium, to slumber deep beneath the surface.An archdemon
    is an old god awakened and tainted by darkspawn...believe it or not, history states its a mortal thing."
    "How do you stop an archdemon?" She asked."Only a grey warden can defeat the archdemon.Do you know
    of the grey wardens Eleana?" "They were an order of great heroes who stopped the blight and saved the kingdom.I
    know only little of what my grandmother has told me."We must call on the Orlesians, they can send renforcements over
    by the end of the week." Edward said."We do not need the Orlesians, your majesty.Have you forgotten that we were slaves
    to them once long ago?" "I have not.But that was before my time Jacob, and you'll remember who is King." "Yes, your majesty."
    Jacob stormed away.

Screenshot-14.jpg
    "I should my way back home.I fear my sister will be there." Edward smiled brightly
    at Eleana."Before you, go.How about a dance?" Thomas was playing his violen in the
    courtyard."I fear I am not a good dancer, your majesty." "Just one?" He asked."How
    can I say no to our King."

Screenshot-16.jpg
    One final spin, and Edward caught her before she slipped.Their eyes met.
    "I must go now, or I'll be in trouble for being out so late." She broke free of his old.
    "I feel like I've had this conversation with someone else." He said.

Screenshot-17.jpg
    "If you have to ask, you'll never know." She called out as he rode off.
    "What did you say?" He asked back."Farewell, King Edward." Eleana rode
    off for home.
  • Options
    @GraceyManor Oh :o those darkspawn are beyond cool, great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 oh hoh looks like there's a little competition going on there ;)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited February 2020
    @imdragonit Lovely seeing your Geralt and his residence recently. You do fantasy brilliantly! :)
    I watched The Witcher recently and tried my hand at Henry Cavill as Geralt. I am happy with how he is turning out so far :) I need to finish him off some time.
  • Options
    @Mikezumi * blushes * ty :) I can hardly wait to see your Geralt, your sims are always so super fantastic! ( stamps foot ) I Want Pics Now...lol
  • Options
    @Mikezumi ( rolls up tongue & puts it back in mouth ) then yells at mikezumi to bring me a fan Now >:)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @imdragonit I had just finished watching The Tudors and, although I have always thought Henry Cavill was good looking, he is more than that in that show. He's drop-dead, can't take your eyes off him, gorgeous! Anyway, I finished The Tudors and saw that Henry was in The Witcher so absolutely had to watch it which led to me wanting to try to make him :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top