Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Turjan I have problems taking pictures in small-ish rooms because whenever I hit tab to go in there, all the furniture disappears, unless I photograph at a certain angle. But it also happens with some bigger rooms as well.
    I've only played Twinbrook twice since I got Ambitions years ago, but I constantly use the other features that come with it, such as the professions, the build/buy objects, and some of the CAS stuff.
    I wasn't even born yet when "I Dream of Jeannie" came out, so when I started watching it, it was re-runs on television.
    I've noticed the inconsistencies too. Another thing that happened in my game recently, I had one of my sims ask what was thought of them and the pop-up came up that said she had a Cheater reputation, but ever since getting with her new boyfriend, she hadn't had any romantic interactions with other sims, nor did she have any past romantic interests in her relationships panel. Her memories also don't tell of any past romantic interests. So, I'm thinking it's a bug of some sort.
    Morgana really is one of the prettiest premades and it's sad that she doesn't get a lot of recognition. Actually, a lot of SV premades are nice looking. In an old save, I had Persephone Han of Isla Paradiso marry Connor Frio. I think the only thing I did was lift his nose and mouth, because I didn't like how low they sat on his face. Other than that, I kept the rest of his features the same.

@bekkasan It really does! I swear, it happens so fast that I don't get to take pictures, but so many other male sims have tried flirting with Luca and he just gets so confused. :lol:
    I am still getting that mermaid glitch, but I think it only happens with pre-existing mermaids, such as that Triton guy. I think that if I get a new mermaid in the game, they'll be fine. Also, even with the bug fixed save of IP that I have, I still have that issue with the explorable caves resetting my sims. But if I go into Buy/Build mode while on the lot and move the caves around a bit, that usually fixes the problem.

@Shadow_Assassin I love the Dip Kiss interaction, one of the best ones to come out of an Expansion Pack.
    It looks like they had a lot of fun. :D

@PalmArrow Cute update! It looks like the family had a nice time at the festival!

@Lucy_Henley Nice update! Also, I believe pink is a variant of red? I've never used the motive mobile before. :o I might have to try it out once one of my sims gets enough points!

@emorrill I think I did set my computer to let me manually choose when I want to update, but it might have set itself back?
    I remember when one update totally messed up my external harddrive and corrupted it. It managed to be fixed for awhile, then not too long ago, it got corrupted again and now I can't access anything in it.
    I don't know how these updates would be messing with the graphics drivers and I have a really high end graphics card too.
    ----
    I wouldn't say I was boy crazy, but when I came across a boy that I liked as a teen...I came on too strong and clingy. So, that chased many potential boyfriends away. That, and I was that frumpy awkward teen nerd with glasses and braces. :lol:
    It might be the lighting mod that I have. I think it's the Frozen Skies one from BrntWaffles.
    Even with all of those bug fixing mods that I have, I still experience a lot of glitches. Luckily no game-breaking ones. ;)
    Another IP premade who is :love: is Omar Collins. I gave him a makeover, which you should be able to see in a future update and he's a snack!
    The girls got a lot of hair in the IP EP, but guys didn't get very many, and most of them I don't like.
    Yes, she is...along with Karlie Goldberg.
    ----
    Same, I can handle bumps, but hate being upside down and travelling at 30 MPH. :lol:
    Rei and Luca have chemistry that he doesn't have with Kaelee.
    ----
    I don't know what got over Luca. He just attacked his sister out of nowhere. Then again, this is why I play on high free will, because sims will usually do things you don't expect them to do.
    I love it too and think she suits short hair or shoulder length hair. :)
    I found one message in a bottle on one of the beaches. I've also been going to the dive spots whenever possible and looking.
    I wouldn't either, plus in real life, you could get into a lot of trouble for it, and possibly even fined for a lot of money.
    Camilla wastes no time with a guy that she likes. :heart:

@GraceyManor Very nice start! Poor Eleana getting into trouble. It's clear she didn't know they were fake. I understand precautions needed to be taken back then, but she definitely shouldn't get in trouble if she didn't know. I read an article about a middle schooler who had the police called on her by one of the teachers because she was trying to buy lunch with a two dollar bill and the teacher thought it was fake because she'd never seen a two dollar bill before. Personally, I don't think the teacher should have gone that far. She could have asked other staff members, instead of pointing the guilty finger at this student. I don't remember what the police said, but I don't think the student got into any trouble.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @PalmArrow

She's a very pretty sim.

@emorrill

Thank you

@GraceyManor

I enjoyed your newestsave update.
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    I have long since restarted Apachitos. I changed Sarin to human because I want to let DarkShadow truned him
    This protest must win with Sarin!!!
    I almost forgot his real name is Sinclair
    1YRlDg.jpg
    I seen Valentin I've been cuted
    1YRQKS.jpg

If Valentin was alive
    1YRtCq.jpg

An alternative style vampire for Moonlight Falls
    He is Jiuquan, Ruo and Ruyue's ex associate. He was a bomber with obvious feature(crossbite, prematurely grey, greenish eyes)
    1YRwKU.jpg
    This side face I feel I'm dying
    1YvRDH.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Evangeline went to prom. Everything started out hilariously wrong, but turned out great in the end!

She put on a nice turquoise dress.

eVzrpiq.jpg

The limo arrived and waited in the street.

mOdQDv6.jpg

Now the only thing missing was her date Jules.

SFLtVGE.jpg

Good news: Jules suddenly materialised on the street behind her.
    Bad news: He was dressed as a hot dog.

0gdOqXg.jpg

Evangeline sat inside the limo, but Jules didn't join her. He went to ring the doorbell instead. (I used Master Controller to change his clothes.)

Sd6RZZ5.jpg

The driver decided not to wait for him and drove away with Evangeline. I wasn't very concerned - I've had this happen before and I knew the game would still consider them as attending prom together.

When Evangeline got to school, she realised she was the only one in a pretty dress. Everyone else was wearing a costume, including two hot dogs!

NVN6QB8.jpg

Back at home, her father George tried to fix the dishwasher, but he got singed.

VYoYls1.jpg

Gemma, who ages up to teen tomorrow, baked muffins and Marissella learned a piano song.

rPWacGt.jpg

Good news from the prom! I knew the game would count Jules as being there with Evangeline.

9uDrtLx.png

J6ECWLI.png

George showered, tried to fix the dishwasher and got singed again. He then got the wish to buy a new one, and I was glad to fulfill it. I don't want to risk his life for a dishwasher!

CeOcoMn.jpg
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @PalmArrow, 3786.
    Oh dear, I think most of the people attending the prom night must have gotten the dress code all mixed up. My word!
    Short one, no need for the spoilers.
    So, what happened recently? Rachel started work on the 10th book in the Tales of the Forest series, The Old Stag:
    Screenshot-3816.jpg
    Finishing it in record time:
    Screenshot-3919.jpg
    Screenshot-3920.jpg
    And then she tended to her plants:
    Screenshot-3926.jpg
    Screenshot-3931.jpg
    Screenshot-3937.jpg
    Screenshot-3939.jpg
    Screenshot-3946.jpg
    And that's pretty much it. I've been busy with TS4, so that's why I'm infrequent with my posts here.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 , I love how you completely transformed that base game sim!

@Turjan , Sunset Valley looks especially beautiful in your screenshots, somehow more green and lush than it normally is. Is it an edited version?

@telmarina , lol, I've had elders behave wildly at bachelor parties too!

@GraceyManor , I love the characters for your new Praaven game. They are very good looking!

@Lucy_Henley , LOL, your sim children have very serious dreams!

@ChuChuExpress , it's nice to see Rachel again! I like it when sims become so good at writing they just sit down and write a book in a few minutes!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@PalmArrow The Climatron is a nice tool to have on those rainy days when your sims are off work to go to the festival.
    It looks like they had a great time.
    Love seeing the kids on spring riders!
    Bummer the prom glitched for you, but sounds like it worked out in the end. I laughed at the costume party prom pictures. It actually is kind of a fun idea.
    I just try to make sure the date is on the lot well before prom time and only talking to the date.
    Poor George is not having a good day. Good idea to just buy a new one! :wink:

@Turjan Potions will do that!
    Your male Genie is very handsome and I'm sure the female is a beauty. I wonder if you can increase the chance of the lamp in retuner? :lol: I'm sure it is a rarity and my sim did have lucky trait. That save was before I started using mods so lucky must have worked.

@Lucy_Henley I have several stories I play, but usually just one at a time. When I need a break from the current one I will move to the next one. The greenhouse is an awesome build to prevent plants from dying in winter. It is a store item though if you don't have it. I use the rugs from ITF in the greenhouse so I can plant year round...well, when I had seasons in. I don't have seasons installed right now so it is not an issue. But, I love building greenhouses.
    Cute pics of the family! Congrats on the ballet cc.

@GraceyManor Was nice of the King to come to her rescue.
    Am wondering if the sister knew they were fake? Does she have an evil sister!?

@LunBeauty The moving of the cave does work, so does having debug in game and click reset on the cave. That way you don't have to go into and out of build buy. I love that debug mod.
    I had to fix all the premade mermaids in my mermaid/cowboy save. Once fixed they stayed fixed. I created a couple of sims in cas to be friends of my mermaid in ST and even with nraas adding occult I had to fix them too.

• Options
    When Gemma woke up hungry on her birthday, I thought "Why not start the day with a birthday cake?" even though only her father was awake.

mYfFFOY.jpg

But Marisella and Evangeline sensed that there was a birthday going on, woke up and came downstairs.

AI59KXL.jpg

xqgBvEj.jpg

qrUy6Fs.jpg

sFMwHx6.jpg

aHNTjii.jpg

While watching their daughter age up, Geoorge and Marisella accidentally assumed this adorable pose:

rY2Lnku.jpg

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan time will tell XD @PalmArrow Thanks! I spent a lot of time creating Edward specifically. XD
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Dance Class

Black Swan was an instant hit, but it's time for the girls to put that behind them. They haven't been doing much except fighting over what to do next. So Bryce & Holly, the choreographers, came up with an experimental routine. It may or may not be used "in production". Something to get the muscles moving.

Bryce: Now shake and shake! Move those hips....

by870h5.jpg

Move!

Holly: Now right and left. And left and right. Good job!

tUSaX0Y.jpg

Hands up and down. Clap, clap, clap. A little faster now!

0YRkiVe.jpg

OJNvPYs.jpg

Holly: Okay, good. Now turn towards us.

pMho2up.jpg

tQsWZrt.jpg

Right foot, and left. Left foot and right. Again, that's good. Move faster!

KNryCli.jpg

Y7n3Iz8.jpg

Complaints during the much-needed break.

Kyle: These people are insane....
    Nina: I'm so tired...
    Rachel: Me too, but we have to...
    Melanie: You're all such lightweights. This is fun!

All of Mel's friends groaned at her.

Now practice resumes, and the choreographer couple added some additional steps.

Left, right and left and right.

Now kick, now kick. Go left and right.

zX4LbPU.jpg

The coworkers/friends share a collective WTH look.

Finally, the rehearsal ended. But surprisingly, they all felt better...

OEg9jzh.jpg

Rachel, Melanie and Nina decided to see the new movie Rock Star after the rehearsal. They asked Kyle if he wanted to come. He said no. "I'm gonna imp home to Jiya. Ask her how she can do this every day". Kyle's girlfriend is a level 8 acrobat.

A little rock and roll soothes the soul. At least, actors pretending to be rock stars do.

1cJeB32.jpg

Good updates, people. Happy Simming :smile: !

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

Forgive me for talking so long to get Chapter 3 of my Stardew Valley story posted. I've had a lot going on in real life between my writing that's really been slowing things down...
    And of course I gotta make sure everything is written right. This is gonna be a LONG one. :blush: And since I don't want to break it up into two posts - and for another reason - I'll have to direct you to my blog for the last half of the Chapter. ;):p

Comments:

@GraceyManor You got the Butcher Shop for your Praaven! :smiley: I LOVE it! Some fantastic CC right there!
    Poor Eleana...why would her sister send her fake money?? :cry:
    Okay Edward is... :love: Especially in this lovely picture...
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    ^And the horse's smile is also adorable. <3
    I think he's the King. :smirk: But he's not revealing that at the moment.
    A great start to your new story. 👍
    If you find any righteous medieval CC please link it to me in a PM. :blush:

@LunBeauty
    I don't know how these updates would be messing with the graphics drivers and I have a really high end graphics card too.
    ^I'm not sure how they are either, but they have. :pensive:
    One day about a month ago I booted up my game and all my game settings were returned to the factory defaults. I have NO clue why that happened. It was simply from the recent Windows 10 update. And next thing I knew I was having the color banding and pixelation issues on Sim clothes just like others were having. (And they too reported that their settings were set back to defaults too... :( )
    Sims 4 and many other games have also been affected... It royally su'cks and hopefully if enough people put up a stink about it they'll fix it.
    Thanks for all your replies to my comments. :mrgreen: Some gave me a chuckle.

@PalmArrow Evageline's dress is gorgeous!
    Good gosh Jules! A hot dog costume? To wear to Prom? :open_mouth: Woooow! :joy: (Gotta love the game!)
    Dang, was it Spooky Day as well as Prom or what? :lol:
    Poor George... :(
    Glad that Prom ended on a much higher note. :)
    ----
    Heck yeah! A breakfast of cake on your birthday is the BEST! :grin:
    Gemma is very pretty as a teen. :)
    George and Marisella are looking at her like, "They grow up so fast..." *sigh*
    ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    edited February 2020
    Trying my hand again at house building. I think this one has turned out better than my previous attempts, but I am still not liking it. I wanted to put windows on the roof parts but I couldn't get the windows to even go near the correct spot. If anyone knows how to do this sorta thing, let me know! Why is there no cheat to move doors and windows freely?? So annoying.

7qERROe.jpg

So I recently discovered some missing CC and I went through all of it and had ended up uninstalling what I had. I was going to just reinstall it but when I went to look in the folder, everything was gone. I was so upset. But then last night it dawned on me that I had did a backup save to my external hard drive a while back and today I found everything I had lost. I am sooooo relieved and glad I did that!!! I just wanted to share this with someone because no one else really understands.
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    @LunBeauty
    Gosh! That poor girl! I agree, the teacher handled that poorly.
    How embarrassing.

@PalmArrow
    Evangeline looked so pretty for her prom!
    Wow! Her fist kiss! How exciting =) I love her name.
    I don't know if I said it before or not, but I love their home!

@ilikethesims30
    I keep meaning to try the dancing bar.
    It looks really fun!

@emorrill
    Looking forward to your chapters =)
    Aww thanks! I worked really hard on Edward's features.XD
    Maybe he is or maybe he isn't..He's not saying! And possibly her
    sister knew :( I actually didn't notice the horse smiling until you pointed it
    out.Omg that is so funny.XD I for sure will link you(and bookmark) any righteous CC
    I find.

@MKSizzle
    House is looking great!

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @MKSizzle nice house. I don't know of any way to put windows in the gable ends - but there is a very easy way to do dormer windows. I made a tutorial on it. You can find it here.

https://youtu.be/g3fcFRYUQJA

I've got a few other building tutorials in this playlist

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The picnic is ready and all are present. Everyone scrambles and sits at one of the blankets set up on the lawn. Thanks to the Fates are said and the food is passed out. Everyone eats and chats about the discoveries made in the rooms below. Jennifer excitedly tells Gardenia and Anastasia about learning to read the Elvish language 'Rafe's way' and what she is discovering in the book she has been reading. She continued with the inventory and is learning about what was involved to manage the site and provide for the countless peoples that lived here many eons ago. Gardenia turns and looks at Rafe with concern in her eyes, as well as, an I'll talk to you later look. Rafe nods and smiles that hard to resist smile at her. Gardenia stares at him giving her best Mom look and he blinks, blanches and looks towards Autumn. Autumn shrugs as if to say, 'you are on your own buddy.' Gardenia always wins in a stare contest.
    49396692717_30e61627ed_o.jpg
    49396009743_fd8a668082_o.jpg

While they are enjoying their picnic, a stranger appears in the yard. Not a stranger to all of them, though. Anastasia stands welcoming Merry Moyrn as he walks towards her while waving at Bran. Bran jumps up to greet him, but waits politely as his Mother hugs Merry. Bran greets his favorite royal with a high five and many questions.
    49396490076_b51d646be6_o.jpg
    49396009608_89659c4fa5_o.jpg
    49396692517_6bf8d7b9e6_o.jpg
    49396489901_30a3e0aeed_o.jpg

The others gather around to be introduced to Merry. Adam is thrilled to meet one of his Father's brothers. His Uncle Merry is not much older than him in looks, but by fairy aging he might be quite a bit older. He introduces Merry to Alice and they chat getting to know each other. Adam is happy the King was willing to send one of his sons to meet them.
    Merry is a fun loving fairy that has much more depth and empathy than his family realizes. It was Merry who kept the family together as they struggled after Kailon died. His antics kept them busy worrying about him and trying to influence him back on a path of goodness. They were appalled with the mischief he conducted in the Realm and out of it. The King and Queen were constantly involved diplomatically trying to set things right for those he upset in the kingdom. He caused no one serious harm. Mostly, a series of pranks that caused some minor inconveniences throughout the Realm and beyond. His favorite was making crop circles in the fields. Of course, his Father never knew this was his doing. The King stayed busy investigating the circles and arranging protection in case of alien invasion. Merry missed his oldest brother with all his heart, but knew without a doubt that keeping his parents in this world was his job and he did it with gusto. His parents seemed to settle after his nephew Kaifindar was born and Merry was able to tone down his mischief and continue his university courses. His reputation as a trickster and unstable fairy persists to this day in the kingdom even though he rarely plays those games anymore.
    49396692437_9b233f946a_o.jpg
    49396009453_625faa13d8_o.jpg

Everyone enjoys the picnic, the food and the company. The leftovers are quickly put away, so they can enjoy the afternoon. Wisteria picks up Drew and carries him inside to change him and settle him down for a nap. She wants the practice and Jennifer is able to continue her reading and Marshall his exploring. After rocking Drew she places him in the car seat. She settles back into the rocking chair and falls sound asleep just like the baby next to her.
    49396692377_695b508728_o.jpg
    49396692352_704065ca02_o.jpg

Rafe pulls Adam aside asking him to come with him. "I want to see where that hole in the ceiling leads, are you coming?"
    "Of course!" Adam hurries after Rafe.
    The two of them ease out of sight and teleport down to the subterranean rooms.
    Adam climbs up the column with ease and enters the tunnel. It is extremely dark in the tunnel and of course he didn't bring a flashlight. He opens his eyes wide using his werewolf sight to guide him. There is no room in the tunnel to transform, so he moves forward. He crawls through the tunnel noticing openings along the way leading who knows where. He decides to say straight as he can detect a faint light up ahead. He will save side tunnels until he remembers a head lamp. The tunnel walls are surprisingly smooth, making the journey a bit precarious trying to find toe holds, but, the incline is gradual and he hopes it stays slight. He would hate sliding all the way back down. He can feel fresh air now and thinks he is almost at the end of this tunnel. He twists himself forward the last few feet towards the diffused light.
    49396488621_5e654cb973_o.jpg
    49396488651_e55483d9c8_o.jpg

Adam climbs out of the tunnel brushing the cobwebs off his arms and clothing as he surveys the area around him. The hole in the ground is covered by brush and bushes. He peers around the bushes and notices he is at the entrance to the property. His car is parked in its usual spot. Who would have thought there was a tunnel under the bushes!
    49396008078_7b34e5044a_o.jpg
    49396691097_1a54cde98c_o.jpg

He teleports back to Rafe rather than going through the tunnel. Rafe is waiting and listens avidly while Adam describes the travel through the tunnel and the side tunnels leading to other areas. He explains where the main tunnel leads out to the front of the lot exiting the ground under the bushes next to the parking area.
    "Fascinating!" Rafe tells him. "You had to crawl through the tunnel?"
    "Yes, the incline was not bad, but still easier to crawl through it than walk upright."
    "It seems as if the tunnel was constructed for a beast and not for humans. Perhaps? I hope we find answers as we explore further."
    49396690942_9f80361a72_o.jpg

They teleport back to the family gathering and invite others to join them in the next phase of the search. Dedric rejoins Adam and Rafe and they teleport into the entrance hallway. Merry wants to examine the underground rooms, so Marshall goes with him so he could see how they discovered the underground system. They join up with the others after Merry completes his tour of the discoveries. Rafe is getting ready to dispose of several rocks blocking their way forward.
    49396692312_5f39bebc08_o.jpg

Once the rocks are down, they move forward...but not by much. The far end is blocked by a wall of rocks that the axe will not remove. Rafe suggests, "This may connect to the area we found in the other corridor that was blocked by rocks the axe would not remove."
    A ladder is embedded in the far end of the wall. Rafe climbs the ladder as the others inspect the walls of the corridor for hidden panels.
    49396489746_c314f969a6_o.jpg

Rafe finds himself in a narrow, tight corridor with a panel in the wall that is visible. He opens the panel and finds himself in the building that was renovated into a car garage. He goes back through the panel and down the ladder. He will talk with Adam about securing the outer entrances to this area to prevent any unauthorized persons from entering this area.
    49396489611_e98043e388_o.jpg
    49396009058_209a543847_o.jpg

Adam has found a hidden panel and triggers the mechanism that opens the door. He pushes to speed the process along anxious to glimpse what is beyond the doorway.
    49396692172_e4b42155f8_o.jpg

Meanwhile, Wisteria, Bran and Brianna are watching the Terror channel on the big screen while the others chat. Wisteria loves hanging out with the teens and discovers that she loves horror flicks.
    49396009008_dc86635040_o.jpg
  • Options
    MKSizzleMKSizzle Posts: 557 Member
    @Karritz Thanks so much for that!!
    The Palmer Legacy -- Generation 1

It all started with Zack & Blair....

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    MKSizzle wrote: »
    @Karritz Thanks so much for that!!

You're welcome. I hope you find it useful.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    OK, let me introduce you to my fairy household in Moonlight Falls. I haven't played in this neighbourhood for ages, I was just going through my screenshots album to try and work out which family I had there. I think I've found them, and I remember what the kids were called, but no idea of what the parents' names were, nor of the surname. (It may even have been Asquith :D:D )

Now, because I haven't played 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in so long, I'd nearly forgotten what it was like! The first couple I created were called Oberon and Titania Summerdew. Whaddaya know, there are homeless Sims called Oberon and Titania Summerdream :D:D so, after a couple of days in-game, I changed the surname to Morningdew.

u5a3AYR.jpg
    7yQiYBA.jpg

Then we have a second couple, Theseus and Hippolyta Winterblossom.

mDuiBqg.jpg
    j5clBCz.jpg

Not forgetting the Winterblossom cat, Jasmine. She's posing like that because she's got the Hunter trait.

pSMvijR.jpg

Oberon wants to have the perfect mind and the perfect body, so maximum logic and athletic. Theseus wants to be a tinkerer, so maximum logic and handiness. So, they decided to play chess together.

BqDEiCK.jpg

I forgot that they travel by LLAMA everywhere. Their nearest stop is the elixir store. Hippolyta wants to be a star news anchor; I think I was sending her off to take a writing class here.

5E8ZHAD.jpg

Oh, Theseus, I wouldn't play a trick on James Hoppcraft!

H7IFkGx.jpg

Incidentally, both Oberon and Titania are in law enforcement. I thought working in the special agent branch would work well for Oberon. Titania's wish is to be an illustrious author - so maximum writing and painting - and she'd do well in the forensic analyst branch.

Anyway, they were innocently sleeping one night when...

DUN DUN DUN!

ZxX7rIu.jpg

They didn't have a huge amount of money, so I'm not surprised.

Quick, Oberon! You're only a low-level law enforcer so you can't apprehend burglars yet. The silly person who designed your house didn't buy you a burglar alarm *cough*

e03vtwv.jpg

The burglar didn't actually steal anything in the end.

Theseus didn't have a job, at first, so he spent time with Jasmine (he's a cat person). I eventually got him a job in business, which doesn't require any skills.

UIyKgGP.jpg

Ahh, the LLAMA. Titania was somehow cursed with the Tragic Clown moodlet, and ended up looking like this:

zOpfy61.jpg

Now that all the humans (ahem, fairies) were at work, Jasmine had to amuse herself. I forget what she was trying to hunt here.

4iaQvYE.jpg

Sometimes being able to transport from one place to another instantaneously is rather frightening; it certainly got the better of Theseus...

NtFQs9A.jpg

Jasmine was a little lonely now that everyone worked, so I got her a friend! This is Fred.

in7xfhx.jpg

I'm definitely planning on each couple having kids eventually. Hopefully one couple will have a boy and the other a girl, so I can continue the Shakespeare theme and call them Lysander and Hermia! Then I can get their friendship started early and get them to be in a relationship together.
    I also thought Iolanthe (from a Gilbert and Sullivan opera) was a pretty fairy name. Not so sure about other names, maybe I'll just carry on with Shakespeare and take inspiration from plays other than A Midsummer Night's Dream.

• Options
    Is anyone willing to test something for me?
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/p311m5r7h578j1j/Once_Upon_A_Time_Library.7z/file
    This is a library I want to download and every time I try to install it, it says I must have the latest updates.
    There's CC in it, so if you aren't into CC, don't install.Could anyone try and see if they get the same.
  • Options
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    "Good morning Maiden.Where is my sister!.." Eleana noticed her sister
    over yonder in the garden, working on plants."Dear Sister, please come here!"

Screenshot-21.jpgOh Eleana! Good morning sister.Have you picked up the supplies for supper?"
    "I have not.And you want to know why? Them coins you gave me, they said they were
    fake! the castle guard almost arrested me." "Fake? what do you mean fake?" "They weren't real!
    I looked like a fool in front of a stranger that had decided to take pity on me." "I had no idea...sister I would never
    do such a thing." "Sure you wouldn't...because you're the perfect one you are, all high and mighty, walking around
    with your fancy gowns and your fake accent." "How dare you." "How dare I? "How dare you..you shrew." Eleana stormed
    off into the cottage.

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Eleana scoured the kitchen for her cooking utensils to prepare for evening meal.
    Since her sister refused to help; it took about 4 hours to chop, cut, pour,mix and
    bake a dinner.

Screenshot-24.jpg
    "About this stranger Eleana...Have you seen this gentleman before? Sarah asked curious
    about the man who helped Eleana."I have not, nor do I know his name.He paid my debt, and
    did confirm that your coin were indeed fake.I begged not to be arrested and taken to King Edward.He
    assured me that he wouldn't say a word." "And it is for the best, sister.If the King got word.We'd both
    be off to the gallows." "Thank you for the reassurance dear Sarah.I do value your input."

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Eleana:
    From ice from Ice we forresters born, to ice we are returned.
    Father, brother I sworn I sworn, to guard this rest you earned.
    May kings and Queens melt down their crowns, a pyre on Eagon's Hill.
    And floods of gold, I pray they drown, for all the blood they spilled.

Men sound the horns of winters past,call starving giants fourth.
    Urge cannibals to break their fast, on wardens of the north.
    Eastern mages empty their veins of beasts across the sea.
    paint slavers bay in crimson red, to bring Ethan back to me.

His final words, faced with the sword, chilled Ramsay to the bone.
    "You will not have her, I am lord.And I protect my own.And I protect my own."
    Fight on Fight on Ethan the brave, old guards bear steel to you.My twin, a heroes
    grave, so iron grows a new.Still iron grows anew.

Screenshot-27.jpg
    sun setting over praaven ends another day..

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eulw8-kyFCg
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    So, I have a pregnant elder male that I'm not sure I want to have an alien baby, even though I love aliens. I'm back down to 7 sims - moving out my 2nd generation single woman named Jaclyn - and aged up my alien child to a teen:

vi4HBNH.jpg
    bfHOkbW.jpg

I'm seriously debating on sending the alien baby back to the homeworld this time. I'd like to be done with babies for a while, until my alien teen ages up to a YA at least. :s

Oh, and by the way, I edited my alien teen's clothes and hair using Nraas MasterController Stylist option. But, I don't have a screenshot of her with her new look yet. Much easier and tends to be better for the game/computer than just using the mirror and dresser. I don't have a single dresser in the entire house. Anyway, I'm rambling now.
  • Options
    I'm back with another update! I've been playing the game almost no stop that I forgot about the albums of pictures that I already had. :lol: I should probably post what I already have before I keep playing. :tongue:
    Screenshot.png
    Matteo had to go to work after his little splash around in the hottub with Camilla. Because my dumb self forgot she was Vegetarian again, she ended up roasting some fish over the fire pit and got sick because of it. She didn't throw up though.

Screenshot-2.png
    Luca came home to find the house empty and had himself a leftover plate of spaghetti before bed. But he was unable to enjoy it as his thoughts reminded him on what he had to do tomorrow and he was dreading it.

Screenshot-3.png
    Camilla finally came home about an hour later and the siblings used their tablets to quickly learn some new recipes before bed.

Screenshot-4.png
    Just as Luca was about to head up to bed, he got a phone call from Rei and was happy to spend a few minutes talking to her. Since he didn't work the next day, he wouldn't have to rush in the morning and, therefore, could stay up a little later than usual.

Screenshot-5.png
    The next morning, Camilla and Luca had waffles for breakfast. Camilla reminded him that the house needed a little bit of cleaning before he went anywhere. Luca assured her that he'd get it done.
    **I have a mod that lets all sims do the "Clean House" action, even if they don't have the "Neat" trait. It's very nice to have. Just don't assign more than one sim to do it because then you'll have traffic jams. :lol: **

Screenshot-6.png
    Screenshot-7.png
    After breakfast, Camilla went to work and Luca went outside to check the mail and pay the bills. Then, he went upstairs to start his cleaning there.

Screenshot-8.png
    Camilla ended up at Teodor Medina's house. He wanted a few Everyday Outfits, a Formal, and some Athleticwear. He seemed pleased with the ending result.

Screenshot-10.png
    Screenshot-11.png
    Luca finished cleaning the house and headed over to the salon with the urge to get a tattoo. He was no stranger to them, already having one on his left upper arm. He ended up with a tattoo on the back of his neck that said "I refuse to sink" with an anchor next to the phrase. He thought it was a fitting way of telling the world that he'd never give up.

Screenshot-12.png
    Luca went to one of the beaches on the island afterwards and called Kaelee, asking her to come over. After she agreed, he roasted some hotdogs for them. Throughout the time, he could feel his heart pounding, but not from excitement over getting to see her again.

Screenshot-13.png
    Screenshot-14.png
    When she arrived, his heart dropped down to the pit of his stomach. If she could sense something was wrong, she didn't mention it. After a bit of small talk, he invited her to have some hotdogs with him. She talked animatedly, while he could barely force two words.

Screenshot-15.png
    They finished their hotdogs and Kaelee stood up with him, taking his hands and asking if anything was wrong. She had noticed, but most likely didn't want to ask while they were eating.

Screenshot-16.png
    Screenshot-17.png
    Luca swallowed a few times to keep the hotdogs down and slowly removed his hands from hers before informing her that he had to tell her something. She listened with a mixture of curiosity and confusion as he told her that he'd been sleeping with someone else and found that he'd developed feelings for her.

Screenshot-18.png
    Screenshot-19.png
    Screenshot-20.png
    Screenshot-21.png
    Kaelee's curiosity changed to anger as she demanded to know how he could do that to her? Luca's guilt only grew as she yelled at him. Even though he knew that he never had any plans on becoming anything more than friends with Kaelee, he could see the hurt in her eyes and that she had strong feelings for him. But no matter how much he had tried, his feelings for Rei were much stronger and he couldn't force himself to feel something for Kaelee that he didn't. He tried to tell her that, but she didn't want to hear it and left after yelling at him.

Screenshot-23.png
    Screenshot-24.png
    Luca sat on the beach for a few more minutes before being unable to stand it anymore. He left the rest of the hotdogs for the other beach goers and headed to the reef to do some scuba diving.

Screenshot-26.png
    Getting a little wet helped Luca realise that he wanted Rei in his life as more than just a friend. He changed back into his everyday clothes and headed over to the small house where she was living by herself.

Screenshot-27.png
    Before she could ask what he was doing there, Luca grabbed her and kissed her very passionately.

Screenshot-28.png
    Screenshot-29.png
    Screenshot-30.png
    Rei looked at him in shock for a few moments after the kiss broke. Luca only smiled lovingly at her. After a beat, Rei grabbed him and kissed him with more passion than she'd ever had before.

Screenshot-31.png
    Luca asked if he could spend the night while nibbling on her ear. Rei giggled and immediately said yes.

Screenshot-32.png
    Screenshot-33.png
    Screenshot-34.png
    Luca took her hands and told her that he wanted them to be something more than just friends. Rei confessed that she felt the same way, and the two went from romantic interests to an actual couple. Luca waited to feel that overwhelming urge to break it off and run, but it never came, not like it had with other girls he'd been with in the past.

The next part will be up shortly!
  • Options
    Here's the next part!
    Screenshot-35.png
    Screenshot-36.png
    The two of them started making out on the couch, but quickly migrated to the bedroom where clothes came off. Even though the bed wasn't the most comfortable, the two of them still put it to good use and Luca couldn't believe how good Rei felt against him and how perfectly she fit against his body.

Screenshot-37.png
    Of course they ended up woohooing and going to sleep almost right afterwards with Rei snuggling into Luca's arms and him holding her close.

Screenshot-39.png
    Screenshot-40.png
    The next morning, Luca woke up before Rei and spent a few moments watching her as she slept. Then, realising that he was being a creep, he sat down at her small dining table to eat a leftover salad as he didn't want to dirty too many of her dishes cooking something.

Screenshot-41.png
    After he finished his small breakfast, he sat down to read up on his Charisma and boost his job performance a little bit.

Screenshot-42.png
    Camilla was not having the best morning back at the houseboat. Not only had she overslept, the shower had broken and so she was forced to call the repair technician before mopping up the mess on the floor.

Screenshot-43.png
    She got a text from Luca explaining that he'd spent the night at Rei's last night and would be home after work. Camilla replied back, hoping he had fun and asked him if Rei wanted to have dinner with them one evening. Luca got back to her a few moments later saying that he'd have to ask her, but was sure she'd love to.

Screenshot-44.png
    Luca spent the final hour before he had to go to work working out using Rei's small television.

Screenshot-46.png
    The beach he would be patrolling today had a lifeguard stand, so he'd be able to sit down while checking for drowning residents or those in need of CPR.

Screenshot-47.png
    Screenshot-49.png
    Camilla's day was spent at the salon giving various visitors makeovers and earning quite a bit of money. She couldn't wait until they were able to get a bigger house as she was already getting tired of the one she and Luca were living in now.

Screenshot-51.png
    Screenshot-52.png
    Luca's work day was uneventful as no one showed up at the beach, leaving him very bored with nothing to do. After finishing his shift, he invited Rei over. While she wasn't very fond of the water, she still showed up to spend some time with him.

Screenshot-53.png
    Screenshot-55.png
    They enjoyed a nice dinner at the bistro before Luca invited her back over to the houseboat to spend the night. She agreed, but would have to leave before breakfast because of work.

Screenshot-56.png
    Screenshot-57.png
    The next morning, Camilla made pancakes and Luca broke his own shower. He cursed as he was forced to call the repair technician.

Screenshot-58.png
    Luca ate breakfast with his sister before she had to go to work. He asked her what she thought about Rei moving in. Camilla commented that it was a little soon, but if Luca felt it was the right thing to do, he should go for it. Luca was sure that he was doing the right thing and didn't want to waste any time.

Screenshot-62.png
    Screenshot-63.png
    That afternoon, Luca called Rei and asked if she wanted to come over. After she agreed, he walked over to the small bar he'd purchased to make himself some liquid courage. The houseboat had received quite a few renovations, and while it wasn't finished, he still thought it looked better than before.

Screenshot-65.png
    Screenshot-66.png
    When Rei arrived, Luca immediately pulled her into his arms for a passionate kiss before inviting her inside to sit down. She commented on how nice the house was before letting Luca speak. At first, she was reluctant about moving in, which Luca understood because they had just starte dating. He assured her that it would be a good experience for the both of them.

Screenshot-67.png
    Rei gave it a bit of thought for a few moments before agreeing that she'd love to move in with him and the two cuddled together on the couch for the next few hours while watching a movie together.

That's it for this update! I still have a lot more to post over the next few days. Hope you all enjoy! :)

• Options
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    "Roi could use a drink and a rest.Is there a resting point nearby?" Edward asked his
    men as they rode through the wood."I believe there is a homestead just over yonder.
    Perhaps the owner will be kind enough to assist." "We go there."

Screenshot-30.jpg
    Eleana was just waking up to do her chores.Her sister had left for home
    first thing this morning."Oh Maiden, I forgot to feed you.I'm sorry love."

Screenshot-31.jpg
    "Morning Claira, Bella, Lucy.Oh! you gave me eggs this morning.Good girls."
    Eleana had been struggling to get her chicks to produce for a long time, so she
    was quite content when she noticed the small eggs in the corner.

Screenshot-33.jpg
    "Excuse me, my lady but may we trouble you for some water for the horses."
    Sir Jacob called out as they approached the homestead.Eleana looked up to
    see His majesty and his knights standing before her.

Screenshot-34.jpg
    "Forgive me, your majesty.I didn't hear you approach.Of course I would
    be happy to help." "Thank you my lady, We are much obliged." Edward dismounted his
    horse and approached Eleana.

Screenshot-35.jpg
    "We've spoke before haven't we?" He asked her."If we have your majesty, it was
    briefly.I don't travel much." "I see.Please stand."

Screenshot-37.jpg
    Edward recognized her as the young lady from the butcher shop.She, however
    didn't recognize him at all."Forgive me, my lady, but I'm fairly certain we have spoken
    most recently." "I'm afraid my memory has slipped me then, your majesty.I don't recall
    any meetings." He laughed lightly."Its quite alright.I looked quite different then."

Screenshot-39.jpg
    "Shoo! Shoo!" Jacob swatted at the bee that buzzed around his head.
    "Get out of here!" He swatted it one last time, and it buzzed off angerly over
    toward Thomas and Maiden."OWWW!" Thomas shouted.

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Maiden: Neighs(I've been stung! I've been stung.Oh maker that hurts.)
    Thomas: Help! I've been trampled to death.

Screenshot-42.jpg
    "That had to hurt." Edward gasped."Well it didn't tickle." Thomas shouted.
    "Oh maker! I'm so sorry.She's usually so well behaved."

Screenshot-44.jpg
    Jacob burst out in laughter."Thomas was mauled by a horse! A lady horse
    at that.Ha!" "That isn't very kind Jacob." Edward said as he fought back his laughter.
    "That horse is a pain in the plum...." Thomas said. "Literally." Eleana added.

Screenshot-46.jpg
    "No Thomas, you just need to know how to treat her." Edward said as he approached
    the horse."She's a beautiful girl.What's her name?" "Her name is Maiden." "A beautiful
    horse with a beautiful name."

Screenshot-47.jpg
    Maiden: -sniffs- "You smell interesting.."
    Thomas: Wonderful.You get sniffed, and I get a swift kick in my lower end.

Screenshot-48.jpg
    "You just have to be gentle with them Thomas." Edward said as he
    watched the horse carefully.(I had to take this photo! I just found him
    rather endearing in it.XD)

Screenshot-49.jpg
    Eleana offered the men cold drinks before they left."I apologize again
    good knight, my horse is usually well behaved." "Its quite alright, m'lady.
    Its not your fault.I believe she was stung by a bee.I was just on the wrong side is
    all."

• Options
    @Shadow_Assassin Nice update! Your sims look very unique. :) Jiuquan definitely has some very severe features. :D

@PalmArrow You have no idea how many times I've had to change my sims' prom date's outfit because they looked ridiculous next to their date. Maybe it was a costume party and Evangeline missed the memo? :lol:
    Poor George. At least he didn't get electrocuted.
    Proms are the best times for teens to find romance. :)
    George has really bad luck!

@ChuChuExpress Great update! All of the pink hurts my eyes, but I still love reading about your sims. :)

@bekksan I have debug, but I'm more used to shift-clicking into build/buy. :lol:
    I tried to fix the premade mermaids using a few of the tricks I found online, but nothing I tried worked. The only mermaid I've run into so far is that Triton King fellow, though.

@PalmArrow No matter how early it is, you always wake up for cake. :)
    Gemma turned out quite cute! Awww, look at the proud parents!

@ilikethesims30 Very nice dance poses! It definitely felt like a dance practice! :)

@emorrill That happened to me too! It wasn't hard to get my settings back to what I wanted, but then I noticed the pixelation issues. Although, I did notice that it's only on clothing with darker clothing pallets or cheap furniture like the base game refrigerator. At least for me.
    But it's very annoying, especially for those of us who have really good graphics cards, which are supposed to prevent this issue.

@MKSizzle That's a really gorgeous house! It looks way better than anything I could ever build! I have seen sim houses with windows on the roof part, but I'm not sure how it's done.
    I feel your pain with the missing CC. It's a good thing you had back-ups though! Having to redownload CC is horrible and very time consuming.

@bekkasan Nice update! It looks like the picnic was a fun one. :) I've never seen so many sims in one place! Oooh, secret corridors! :D

@Lucy_Henley Very nice looking sims! I love Moonlight Falls even though I don't play in it very much.

@GraceyManor Eleana's sister seems a little...er...difficult to live with to put it nicely. The scenery looks amazing and very medieval! It's amazing what the right patterns and CC will do!

@carlystur03 I love alien sims, but have only ever gotten them twice in my game. I also never use dressers and mirrors anymore either now that I have Master Controller.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top