Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Viorel bullied Valentin!
    1uI1N8.jpg
    1uIG9g.jpg
    Valentin's typical expression (I don't know why he is always mistaken for inappropriate picture)
    1uou24.jpg
    Gradually forget Viorel's facial features is based on Feitan...
    1uoLz4.jpg
    Heavy makeup demon Sarin...
    1uT3lQ.jpg
    One of the MH three devil, Shion
    1uToXd.jpg
    1uTI6H.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@emorrill Lol, to tell you the truth, I actually saw your signature before I saw Harvey as a Sim so I had no clue who he was. :D I just called it like I saw it.
    Lol, glad you got a laugh from it.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    @emorrill I didn't actually think of Alessandra's dress being a version of her toddler dress, but it fits! I had downloaded it from the store, and really like it.

Yesterday's play session...

Alessandra enrolled in ballet club. I also had the Light as a Feather barre from the store, so got her to use it. I don't have any ballet CC so this outfit is the closest I got. I would like to add CC, but I worry about it messing with my game, and whether it's updated for the 1.69 patch, etc.

fQe5uME.jpg

Luisa is level 2 handiness, thanks to the inventing skill. When their sink broke, she was able to fix it.

MxTgr0p.jpg

Going for a late night jog.

UNvq3Fr.jpg

Enrico is actually a Level 2 celebrity (now level 3). He had an opportunity that required him to go to Egypt, so I sent the whole family. Luisa's outfit has changed, because she's having a Midlife Crisis and wanted a new outfit. She's managed to complete five crisis wishes which is pretty good going! They didn't stay very long in Egypt, only a few hours in fact, but I got a screenshot of Alessandra heading to the market. (When I play the Asquiths again, I'll probably send them to France and Egypt once the triplets are older so that Ros can buy recipes and Martin can grab some exotic fruits. One of them could probably learn the Nectarology skill because their garden is full of perfect fruits so they'd make awesome nectar).

CFhf4W4.jpg

What on Earth is Ros doing... ?

jZ5g23j.jpg

Ooh...

0TDYlpD.jpg

... she's a mermaid! (I love how Alessandra has sat in the background the entire time without taking notice :D

xyRu8Jk.jpg

She'll be spending a lot of time in the ocean from now on...

44gHePP.jpg

She went to a park, and being an artist, she found an easel and began using it autonomously...

kRkvUTb.jpg
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @GraceyManor I love the steal clothes animation when other sims are skinny dipping. :lol:
    At least he found it funny in the end. :love:

@jonny522 Nice update and family! They look fun to play! :)

@Turjan Your story sounds interesting! :) SV is one of my favourite worlds to play around in, because all of the sims have interesting stories and I love how most of them are connected in some way.

@Silverofdreams30 Lol at Max almost spilling his drink. Maybe that's a sign that he's had enough already? :lol: Beautiful beach pictures too!

@Shadow_Assassin Very nice pictures! I don't know why that picture would be considered inappropriate. Is it because of the tongue?

@Lucy_Henley I'm also sad that kids don't really get ballet clothing to work out in. I'm pretty sure CC clothing would be okay, it's mods that you have to be cautious about.
    Gorgeous pictures! :) I admire people who are able to play a fully vanilla game.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

Today was a rough day...well...more like last night was. :confounded: I got zero sleep (pretty much) because daughter couldn't fall back asleep when she woke up at midnight (and that's about the time I went to bed. :neutral: ) so she'd totally been awake ever since then today! :flushed: Yeah! Finally she conked out at 8:30 and I was like... :relieved: Whew...

Gotta admit I felt like I was taking care of a newborn baby in the middle of the night again! :flushed: (I don't need to tell you what that was doing to my anxiety... )

Anyhoo, I fully planned on writing more of my Stardew Valley Story tonight, maybe even post Chapter 2, but I'm just too exhausted. :sleepy:

I did jump into my game for a little bit to grab a couple of pictures to add to Chapter 2 and I wanted to also check out some of the graphical issues that have affected many simmer's games since one of the most recent Windows 10 updates... :unamused: Curse them......

I'm happy to report that while my game IS affected (got the color banding on the cheap fridge, some little pixels on the plain walls and on some of the sim's clothing) my game doesn't look absolutely terrible and I pray it stays that way! I also pray Microsoft will have a fix for this issue in another future update, but even if they never do fix it, that will never stop me from playing Sims! :star:

Proof that my game, and sims, are still looking as lovely as ever in these pics. ;)

Sebastian looking adorable. :blush:

Screenshot.jpg

But really I think Harvey looks even more adorable. <3

Screenshot-4.jpg

Beautiful Haley. :star:

Screenshot.jpg

Gorgeous, bright sunset! (Not sure why the town looks all foggy, but whatever. )

Screenshot-3.jpg

(I should note that I have a lighting mod in the game at the moment, as well as the Realistic Clouds mod. ;) )

Back to writing tomorrow! Hopefully I can get Chapter 2 posted. :smile:

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    @LunBeauty Even Valentin playing with Jiuquan or Viorel, or dancing with ruyue would be considered inappropriate🙂🙃 others have no this case so far
    After all image hostings just machines
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @LunBeauty

That was the only drink they had so might been a glitch lol, but it looked
    funny.
    Thank you.

@emorrill

Lovely photos of the threee of them, they look great.
    Hope you got more sleep the day after.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have taken a break but have been working on some new Sims :smile:

82657315_10156883645931497_325753327868444672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=u4XO_KAeHoUAX_dc_kY&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=ddd9906b06bdd3d03db7f973bd1841e4&oe=5ED190C9

82792548_10156883646071497_2562582212704731136_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=tHstrRYz8UcAX9qHtlI&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=60ea254f8d43b36436433bfb2c0e4031&oe=5E8D4A8F

82916896_10156909950031497_189462517938913280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=rivQR9oL9sEAX8aSMcJ&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=0a3971c22a0461fea01a36513a2ed5a0&oe=5ED58642

82582385_10156909950066497_7107836936877768704_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ohc=nTCnVLetWbUAX9zcq-1&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=6405a3124b9fcb3f9deb57d7ddcfb738&oe=5E92E211

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @emorrill
    my game was affected to(furniture mostly) but luckily I barely notice it on my sims.
  • AaeiynAaeiyn Posts: 521 Member
    Hey y'all, guess I just like taking breaks, from the Sims, time to time, but I did, at least wanted to finish my Big Brother series, just so people could see how it ends. Again, I've been Liking, Awesoming and Insighting everyone's Posts. Just not Commenting. Gonna gather up those Photos.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    A rainy Love Day dawned on Sunset Valley. My household woke up and worked on their skills for a while.

After breakfast and using the potty, Marcel read a toddlers' skill book.
    4acKQKu.jpg

Marissella played the keyboard in her daughters' room - she always plays the large instruments there because the room is large enough.
    XYQRDZL.jpg

Evangeline learned the athletic skill. I didn't noticed until I looked at the screenshot that the game gave her flippers with her athletic outfit!
    IUTFlVX.jpg

I always love how sim worlds look when they are rainy and foggy.
    YDqMgEF.jpg

RZN44An.jpg

However, I'd like my household to visit the Spring Festival, so I had George use the Climatron Control Unit he bought with his lifetime happiness points.
    BTcYlc9.jpg

Hzt547x.jpg

CqobVNN.jpg

And the rain stopped!
    oe1k9tt.jpg

@Lucy_Henley , happy birthday to Alessandra! She is a very pretty girl.

@bekkasan , I love how the family all explored together, taking turns to clear the rocks! Excellent screenshot of the creepy crawlies!

@jonny522 , I love the camping pictures!

@LunBeauty , I wouldn't even have recognised Rei with those braids, she is completely different with them!
    The shark screenshot looks VERY creepy.

@Silverofdreams30 , Jade and Max are both so pretty in the pictures of them watching the stars!

@emorrill , beautiful closeups of Haley, Harvey and Sebastian!

@king_of_simcity7 , good looking new sims!
    edited January 2020
    Incoming, mass updates!

Eviction
    (OOC: Temporary Spoiler Mode)
    4r0G6cV.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time for Eviction. But first, we must go through the Power of Veto (PoV) ceremony. Celeste, you have won the PoV. Do you wish to use it, or keep your Nominations, as is?

Celeste: I choose to keep my Nominations, the same.

Big Brother: It's official, Celeste has chosen not to use the PoV. The Nominations will remain. Genevieve and Danielle, I will call both of you, into the Diary Room, one at a time, to cast your votes, of the person you wish to see evicted, tonight. If a tie is to occur, the Head of Household (HoH) will cast the deciding vote. First House Guest I'm going to call is Genevieve. Please enter the Diary Room. Genevieve, we are in the Diary Room. None of the other House Guests can hear our Conversation. Please cast your vote, of the House Guest, you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Genevieve: I choose to evict Harold.

Big Brother: Thank you Genevieve, you may leave the Diary Room. Danielle, please enter the Diary Room. Danielle, please cast your vote, of the House Guest, you wish to evict, from the Big Brother House.

Danielle: HAROLD!

Big Brother: Thank you Danielle, you may leave the Diary Room. Houses Guests, with a vote of 2-0, Harold, you have been evicted, from the Big Brother House.

Meanwhile, in the Diary Room...
    Celeste: Ultimately, I decided to not take that chance with Harold winning over me. If anyone's going to win over me, I'd rather it be any of the other House Guests. Whether it be Genevieve, Danielle or Ivan. If I'm going to lose, I'd rather the winning title go to either one of us, still remaining in this House, than Harold.

Genevieve: I'm really really really happy that Harold is finally out of here! It has been long overdue. He should've been out of here, a long time, ago. Now, the energy of this House will be glowing with light. The end of the Competition is nearing, and I'm really excited to actually get down and dirty, without all of the Harold energy.

Danielle: FINALLY! Creepy Harold is gone! I'm extremely grateful for Celeste in keeping her Nominations the same. Along with Genevieve, for not voting against Ivan. All of us seem to be on the same page, in getting rid of Harold. Now, Ivan and I just need to rid of both Genevieve and Celeste, and we'll win Big Brother.

Ivan: I'm rather shocked that I'm still here. I keep putting myself on the line, for Danielle, yet I haven't left. I have rather mixed feelings. Harold and I bonded, as people. I understand that he was just playing the Game, but when we weren't playing the Game, we were just friends. I'm going to miss him, in the House, as a person, but that just secures Danielle's victory, in the end.

F05KDMW.png
    Big Brother: Welcome, Harold. Please, take a sit, we'd like to ask you a couple of Questions. So, you've just been evicted from the Big Brother House, how are you feeling?

Harold: Well, I pretty much expected it, when Celeste refused to take me off the block. Although, I gave her a really good offer, in why taking me to the Final Two was the better deal. She's only going to lose, now.

Big Brother: That leads us to our next Question, who are you rooting for, to win, now that you're no longer in the House?

Harold: As much as I like Celeste, I'm rooting for Danielle to win. The beautiful girl deserves to win, this Game.

Big Brother: Thank you, Harold.

Harold: Thank you.

Big Brother: Now that Harold is eliminated, how will the pendulum swing? Which Alliance is stronger? Is it the Celeste & Genevieve Alliance? Or the Danielle & Ivan Alliance? Find out next time, on Big Brother.
    (HoH) Whack-A-Gnome
    IgDlA0D.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time to elect a new HoH, by playing "Whack-a-Gnome". Whichever House Guest scores the most Points will win HoH. Celeste, since you were HoH, last time, you cannot participate in this challenge. Results:

1st Place: (12,000pts) Danielle
    2nd Place: (9,000pts) Ivan
    3rd Place: (6,000pts) Genevieve

Congratulations, Danielle. With a score of 12,000 Points, you are our new HoH. Please collect the keys, to your HoH suite, from Celeste.

Danielle: I'm so excited! I finally won an HoH competition! This couldn't have been the better time to do it. Ivan and I can get rid of Genvieve, then Celeste. And we'll win Big Brother.

Ivan: I'm ecstatic, that Danielle won. She's guaranteed safety and will be a part of the final three. Things are going great. However, what this really means is I'm gonna have to be the one to send home either Genevieve or Celeste. And that sucks.

Celeste: I'm feeling rather OK, that Danielle won. I've bonded with her most, in the House, compared to Ivan. Maybe I can whisper something in her ear to persuade her to convince Ivan, to keep me, in this Game. I'm been as truthful and honest, as I can. Not to mention loyal to Danielle, thus far. I've never turned my back on her, personally. As much as I tried to keep Genevieve, in this House, she's on her own, at this point.

Genevieve: I'm really upset because I haven't any Challenges. I've never won HoH, I've never won PoV. I haven't won, anything. I would really hate, to go Home, but I feel like I'm going Home. There's just no way I've made any type of strong connections with either Danielle nor Ivan. Celeste is the closest person I have, in this House. But, both her and I know that Danielle is keeping Ivan safe, so...
    Nominations
    izIzRJH.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time, for the Nomination Ceremony. Danielle, as current HoH, you get to pick the two people, that will be up, for eviction. Who do you choose, to keep safe, from being evicted?

Danielle: Ivan, you are safe. I chose both Celeste and Genevieve, for eviction. It's really nothing personal. I think everyone here knows that I want Ivan, here, and I'm not putting him up. So, those are my Nominations.

Big Brother: It's official. House Guests, both Celeste and Genevieve are nominated for eviction. This meeting is adjourned.

Danielle: I think everybody knew, exactly who I was nominating. It's not really a shocker. I do want to get rid of Genevieve, simply because I haven't bonded with her, as much as I have with both Ivan and Celeste. I'm not exactly sure, if I can trust her. She's been floating, for far too long, and it's time we take her out.

Ivan: While I appreciate Danielle, keeping me safe, however it's going to be a difficult choice, for me, to make. I have to choose between Celeste, a girl who has been after me, since the very beginning, or Genevieve, somebody who hasn't been after me. The thing with Celeste is she does have a Deal with Danielle, but Genevieve does not. Still, I think Genevieve is a fantastic person. She's been pretty much the outcast, this entire time, and it sucks. I feel really bad. I just don't know what to do.

Celeste: I'm not really that upset, that I'm up, on the Nomination block. However, the tricky part is trying to convince Ivan, to vote for me, to stay. One argument I can make is that I have been Team Danielle, since the beginning, and I always will be. Genevieve, on the other hand, is not. So, I really need to push that, into Ivan's head, that his girl is safe, with me, around.

Genevieve: Surprise, surprise! I'm not really that shocked. We all knew how she was going to play this. The only other option I have is to win PoV, and I hope I do. 'Cause if I don't, my Alliance with Celeste is over. We may both be nominated, but we're not out, yet. We still have a chance. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
    Plotting
    9z2Ba6m.png
    Celeste enters the HoH Suite, to talk to Danielle. Celeste asks, "Danielle, can I talk to you?" Danielle responds with "sure". Celeste begins, "I just wanted to see where your head is at." Danielle responds, "I'm being completely honest with you, I want Genevieve gone. She's the last person, in this House, who I don't really completely trust." Celeste smiles and asks "have you talked to Ivan about it, at all?" Danielle responds "well, yeah, I'm going to 'cause this is obviously not a 100% sure thing, you know?" Celeste replies "right". Danielle continues, "I get that you've been there, for me, and I'm sure Ivan will take that into consideration." Celeste can't wipe the smirk off of her face. She heads towards the door "thanks, Danielle." Danielle says "for sure." Celeste leaves.

Danielle: I do want Celeste, to stay. I really do. She's never turned her back on me, once, and I don't think she's ever going to. We need to get rid of Genevieve. And the only way to do that is to ensure that she goes home.

Celeste: I fully believe Danielle is wanting Genevieve out. I didn't really have to talk. I just had to nod my head and just agree and be like "yeah, I know". My Social Game has definitely worked out, for me. I bonded with the correct people, now I just have to sit back, relax and watch the show.

QpE6wjA.png
    Danielle asks for Ivan, to join her, in her HoH Suite. He answers her call. Danielle opens with "so, how do you feel about sending Genevieve, home?" Ivan begins to feel saddened, by the conversation. Ivan replies "I'm probably closer to her, than I am with Celeste." Danielle responds "I know both you and Celeste haven't had a good relationship, throughout this Game, but I know, you want me, in this Game." Ivan nods "I do". Danielle continues "with that said, I feel like if having both you and Celeste here, I would in the Final Two, no question." Ivan understands and says "we'll just have to wait and see how PoV goes."

Danielle: I hope Ivan understands, that keeping Celeste around, would be more beneficial because who here, honestly, really knows Genevieve? I'm not exactly sure where her head is at, in this Game. And she creeps me out, as much as Harold did, so as long as we can get rid of her, I'm happy.

Ivan: It looks like Danielle wants Genevieve out. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that. Danielle does make sense, when she says Celeste has never turned her back, on Danielle. And I have to put my faith in that. But, Celeste is, also, known for being very manipulative and could just be using Danielle. I still don't know what to do.
    (PoV) Whack-A-Gnome
    5f7YepX.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time for the PoV Challenge. You'll be competing in the Whack-A-Gnome Game, again. As always, the person with the highest score will win PoV. Results:

1st Place: (12,000pts) Ivan, Danielle
    2nd Place: (6,000pts) Genevieve
    3rd Place: (3,000pts) Celeste

House Guests, we have a tie, between Ivan and Danielle. Danielle, as HoH, you get to decide who gets to have PoV. Either you or Ivan. Please make your pick.

Danielle: I just want both Ivan and I to celebrate, together, so I want Ivan to have PoV.

Big Brother: It's official, Ivan, you hold the power of PoV. This activity is adjourned.

Danielle: Things couldn't have gone, any better. It really didn't matter, to me, if either Ivan or myself, won PoV because we don't need it, at this point. Genevieve is our next target, and there's nothing else more to say. Ivan and I have this Game, in the bag!

Ivan: Both Danielle and I won PoV, together, and she gave me the PoV. I can either play it safe and not use the PoV. Or, I can create some Drama and use it on either Celeste or Genevieve. I really do want what's best, for Danielle. I have a lot of thinking, to do.

Celeste: I can't stand this! Why did Danielle, basically, not give the prize, to herself? It makes no sense, to me. I'm really hoping, she had talked, to Ivan, into letting me stay. But, I'm just gonna have to have a talk with Ivan, as much as I don't want to and talk to him, about this. I just need to see where his head is at, for myself.

Genevieve: I am doomed. Ivan is basically going to do whatever Danielle wants, and I haven't really gotten to bond with either of them. I've come so close, yet so far. It's been fun, while it lasted. I hope that Celeste can make it, to the end, for both of us.
    More Plotting
    y5Bhzgh.png
    Celeste encouraged Ivan, to meet and talk with her, in the Bathroom, area. Ivan sarcastically states "ah, Celeste. I was wondering, when you were going to coddle up, to me, to throw Genevieve, underneath the bus." Celeste just shook her head and says "listen, you jokester. I just wanted to see what you were feeling." Ivan replies "I'm still unsure. While I understand you've always been there, for Danielle. I just don't want to be the guy that sends home the outcast." Celeste nodded, in agreement and asked "how can I convince the jury, to crown Danielle, over you?" Ivan was taken a back and asked "what are you talking about?" Celeste said "if both you and Danielle make it to Final Two, you're guaranteed to win, over her because a lot more people like your Charisma including myself. Which is why I've been wanting you gone, for awhile 'cause you're very charming, in a Charismatic way." Ivan nodded and said "I haven't really thought about it." Celeste shrugged and began to leave but before she did, she said "it's been a pleasure." Ivan replied "likewise". And they parted ways.

Ivan: That Celeste is really good, at this game. She thought so far ahead, that I didn't even think about both Danielle and I, in the Final Two, together and hearing how the rest of the House prefers my Charisma over Danielle's. Well, I'm not going to make it so far, just to see Danielle lose. I'm going to make the ultimate sacrifice, for her.

Celeste: I don't know how far Ivan is willing to go, to keep Danielle, in this Game. I just hope that he sees, that I'm here, for her and always have been. I just need to stay in this game! I hope Ivan votes for me, to stay.
    Post edited by Aaeiyn on
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Hello all. I've been reading and giving out likes & awesomes on some of the forum posts over the past few days.

I'm about half way through narration and editing of my next video on Caroline and Friends at University. I'll let you know when it is up and ready for you to watch.

Happy Simming all.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited January 2020
    I decided to visit the Asquiths again.

Lucy and Nicholas in the playpen together. The triplets are currently all Best Friends with each other, which is awesome!

0tqyB8g.jpg

Ros working on the Timber Terminator challenge.

RcpTU6u.jpg

"That's it, Lucy. Place the square block in there..."

UBMIMaF.jpg

Cheesesteak is Ros's favourite! (I wish they got a special moodlet when they ate their favourite meal, but hey ho)

MoSayXT.jpg

Lucy mastered potty training! She was the first triplet to master all the toddler skills.

vonsEvx.jpg

Ros is such a talented chef, she doesn't have to look at what she's chopping! I'd be careful about chopping a finger off, Ros...

254PvOs.jpg

When you're so relaxed and chill that you float off the ground...

mLsoyFw.jpg

She mastered Cooking, and got a ton of Lifetime Happiness points!

x7KQMo6.jpg

She also completed the Timber Terminator challenge. Wonder what she'll find in this space rock??

aDtjCVN.jpg

Quite a number of rocks here...

Cbfc0PS.jpg

... including some Tiberium! I love the martial arts skill and breaking space rocks. She found another bit of Tiberium soon after this, and had five little bits lined up in the hallway. Two of them became Large Spire cuts, and selling them earned the family 77,556 Simoleons in total. Ka-ching!

8j9V3hf.jpg

At some point, I decided to again use testingcheats to maximise everyone's needs and keep them static. Ros spent a lot of time on the board breaker, and subsequently mastered Martial Arts!

zuDl1Dv.jpg

Spending time together at the blocks table. Looks like Nicholas knows what mommy is doing!

9kXx22B.jpg

Because Ros had spent so much time breaking boards, I decided to have her use the training dummy. She's pretty talented compared to when she first started!

JarHwaP.jpg

Birthday! I aged them up in birth order.

ziJFqRZ.jpg

@LunBeauty my game isn't entirely vanilla, I do have some NRAAS mods. I have now downloaded two bits ( :D ) of ballet CC so hopefully that'll work fine with my game. If it doesn't mess up the game (likely it won't, but I can get rid of it if it does) I'll probably get a few more bits.
    edited January 2020
    Eviction
    uwSPLl7.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time for Eviction. But first, we must go over the PoV ceremony. Ivan, since you won PoV, do you wish to use it, or keep Danielle's Nominations the same?

Ivan: I've thought long and hard about this, and I know this is going to come as a complete and total shock, but I've come to realize, the longer I'm in this Game, the harder it is for Danielle, to win. So, I've decided, to use the PoV, on Genevieve. Genevieve, you live to fight another day. Let's switch places.

Big Brother: It's official, Genevieve, you are no longer up for eviction. That means, Ivan, you are. Now, Genevieve, in front of your House Guests, you alone, get to decide between Celeste and Ivan, who do you choose to evict, from the Big Brother House?

Genevieve: Wow, so much pressure. Um, as much as I appreciate you, Ivan, for using the PoV, on me. I know it may not seem as grateful, in not picking you to stay, but it does sound like, you're ready to go home. So, I choose to evict you, Ivan.

Big Brother: It's official, Ivan, you are evicted, from the Big Brother House.

Meanwhile, in the Diary Room..
    Danielle: Oh my goodness, I cannot believe this. Why would Ivan do that? At the very least, he could've used the PoV on Celeste, so he could've stayed. I'm so mad at him, right now 'cause Genevieve is still here! I don't know if I can do this. I mean, I still have Celeste, so there's that, but this is all too much, to handle. I really need to win, for Ivan. Otherwise, his sacrifice will mean nothing.

Celeste: I am just shocked, right now. Literally shocked. I can't believe Ivan, just did that. I didn't think he was going to do it. He must be incredibly swooned, in order to give up this Competition, for a girl. My only worry is I really can't win the next round because I would have to choose between either Genevieve or Danielle. And, I don't think I'm quite ready to make that decision, yet.

Genevieve: Oh my goodness, I can't believe Ivan just did that. Oh my goodness! Both Celeste and I are still in this House, and we were both nominated, too. I'm just speechless. Thank you, Ivan. I very much appreciate it.

JnnH9um.png
    Big Brother: Welcome, Ivan. Please, have a seat. We'd like to ask you a few of Questions. After sacrificing yourself and being evicted, for it, how do you feel?

Ivan: I feel like I did the right thing. After what Celeste told me about why she was going after me, at all, was because she already knew I was a winner. Which is a great compliment, first of all. And, second of all, I just couldn't be the reason, why Danielle would lose. So, I'd rather give up my chance, for her, over anything else.

Big Brother: That's really sweet, so we're assuming, you want Danielle, to win?

Ivan: Always.

Big Brother: We have to ask, is there a foreseeable future, between you and Danielle?

Ivan: I hope so.

Big Brother: Thank you, Ivan.

Ivan: Thank you.

Big Brother: Now that Ivan is gone, who will be our Final Two? Find out next time, on Big Brother!
    Big HoH Marathon
    lzJi5hl.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time to crown our last HoH. The three of you will compete, in all of the Challenges, you did, throughout your stay, in the Big Brother House. Plus, one additional Challenge. Simply placing first in one Challenge isn't good enough. Each position you place, has a point value, to it. Placing first, in either of the Challenges, gives you 3 Points, to your overall total score. Placing second awards you with 2 Points. Placing Third will reward with 1 Point. Refusing to engage in any of the Activities, will result you with 0 Points. And, there will be no PoV, anymore. First Challenge is Week 1's Painting Challenge. Whomever Paints the best Painting worth the highest § value, determines your Placement Order. Painting Challenge Results:

1st Place: §519 Genevieve (+3)
    2nd Place: §97 Danielle (+2)
    3rd Place: §45 Celeste (+1)

Congratulations, Genevieve. You placed first with a Painting worth §519, awarding you 3 Points. Danielle, you placed second with a Painting worth §97, awarding you 2 Points. And, Celeste, you placed third with a Painting worth §45, awarding you 1 Point. Genevieve, you are in the lead in this Marathon with 3 Points, Danielle second with 2 Points, and Celeste third with 1 Point.

jQ4UFBK.png
    Your next task is Week 2's Skee Ball. Whomever scores the highest Points, determines your Placement Order. Skeeball Challenge Results:

1st Place: 31,000pts Danielle (+3)
    2nd Place: 24,000pts Celeste (+2)
    3rd Place: 10,000pts Genevieve (+1)

Congratulations, Danielle. You placed first with 31,000pts, awarding you 3 Points. Celeste, you placed second with 24,000pts, awarding you 2 Points. And, Genevieve, you placed third with 10,000pts, awarding you 1 Point. Danielle, you are now first, in this Marathon, with 5 Points, Genevieve second with 4 Points, and Celeste third with 3 Points.

Odk7Pkg.png
    Your next task is Week 3's Bowling Challenge. Whomever knocks down the most Pins, determines your Placement Order. Bowling Challenge Results:

1st Place: 98 Pins - Genevieve (+3)
    2nd Place: 80 Pins - Danielle (+2)
    3rd Place: 76 Pins - Celeste (+1)

Congratulations, Genevieve. You placed first with 98 Pins, awarding you 3 Points. Danielle, you placed second with 80 Pins, awarding you 2 Points. And, Celeste, you placed third with 76 Pins, awarding you 1 Point. Both Genevieve and Danielle are now tied, in this Marathon, both of you have 7 Points a piece. Celeste, you only have 4 Points.

sPE7EW1.png
    Your next task is Week 4's Bull Riding Challenge. Whomever rides the Bull the longest, determines your Placement Order. Bull Riding Challenge Results:

1st Place: 40 Seconds - Celeste (+3)
    2nd Place: 20 Seconds - Danielle (+2)
    3rd Place: 15 Seconds - Genevieve (+1)

Congratulations, Celeste. You placed first with 40 Seconds, awarding you 3 Points. Danielle, you placed second with 20 seconds, awarding you 2 Points. And, Genevieve, you placed third with 15 Seconds, awarding you with only 1 Point. Danielle, you are now in first place, in the Marathon, with 9 Points. Genevieve, you are second, with 8 Points. Celeste, you are still third with 7 Points.

vTrANIh.png
    Your next task is Week 5's Whack-A-Gnome Challenge. Whomever scores the most Points, determines your Placement Order. Whack-A-Gnome Results:

1st Place: 39,000pts - Genevieve (+3)
    2nd Place: 36,000pts - Danielle (+2)
    3rd Place: 6,000pts - Celeste (+1)

Congratulations, Genevieve. You placed first with 39,000pts, awarding you 3 Points. Danielle, you placed second with 36,000pts, awarding you 2 Points. And, Celeste, you placed third with 6,000pts, awarding you 1 Point. Both Genevieve and Danielle are tied, once more, in this Marathon, with 11 Points a piece. Celeste, you only have 8 Points. We have one final Challenge, to determine the next HoH, and it's a Bonus!

cD4WLBl.png
    Our final and bonus Challenge, is our Bee Box Challenge. This Challenge works a little bit differently. Simply participating, in the Bee Box Challenge, along with getting Stung and Chased, by the Bees, awards you 1 Point, to your total score. Getting either Stung or Chased, by the Bees, awards you 2 Points. Managing to not get Stung nor Chased, by the Bees, awards you 3 Points. There are three Rounds to this Challenge. You are to Feed the Bees, Clean their Box, and Harvest the Honey. All the while trying to not get Stung nor Chased, by the Bees.

Danielle: I don't want to do this.

Big Brother: Danielle, by not participating, you will be awarded with no Points and either Genevieve or Celeste, if they participate, could win HoH, over you.

Danielle: Yeah, I'm not getting Stung nor Chased, by Bees, in order to win this Game, so good luck, to you guys.

Big Brother: It's official. Danielle has decided to not participate, in the Bee Box Challenge, and only holds an overall Marathon score of 11 Points. Genevieve and Celeste, do either of you ladies share the same stance, as Danielle? Genevieve?

Genevieve: I wish to participate.

Big Brother: Celeste?

Celeste: I wish to participate, as well.

Big Brother: Very well, both Genevieve and Celeste accept the Bee Box Challenge. The First Task, of the Bee Box Challenge is to Feed the Bees. Feeding the Bees Results:

Only Got Stung - Genevieve (+2)
    Got Stung and Chased - Celeste (+1)

Congratulations, Genevieve, you awarded yourself 2 Points, in your overall Marathon score, and Celeste, you keep inching your way, in this Marathon, with 1 Point. Genevieve is in the lead with 13 Points, and Celeste has 9 Points. There's still plenty of Game left. The next Task, of the Bee Box Challenge, is to Clean their Box. Cleaning the Box Results:

Only Got Stung - Celeste (+2)
    Got Stung and Chased - Genevieve (+1)

Congratulations, Celeste, you awarded yourself 2 Points, in your overall Marathon score, and Genevieve, you awarded yourself with 1 Point. Genevieve is still in the lead with 14 over Points, in this Marathon, and Celeste you are at 11 Points. There's no need to Harvest their Honey because no matter what Genevieve still wins. Here are the final Results, of the Marathon:

1st Place - (14pts) Genevieve
    2nd Place - (11pts) Celeste, Danielle

Thank you House Guests, this Marathon is over, Genevieve is your HoH. Genevieve, please retrieve your HoH Suite Key, from Danielle. This Challenge is adjourned.

Genevieve: I can't believe it! I finally won HoH, and I'm guaranteed Final Two. I've come so far, from basically being the bottom of the popularity totem pole, and I made it. I'm Final Two, and I couldn't be any happier. Bye, Danielle!

Celeste: I've worked so hard, to play my Social Cards right. I picked the two people that would take me to Final Two, and neither one of them like each other, making that decision easy, on both of their ends. I'm really glad I bonded with the right people.

Danielle: This, right now, is not fun. Ivan's sacrifice was literally, for nothing. I was hoping that Celeste would win and take me, to the Final Two. Perhaps, I should've just participated in the Bee Box Challenge, but I just couldn't do it. I didn't want to get Stung nor Chased by Bees. I'm extremely disappointed, in myself. I just feel like I let down Ivan, for not living up to, his sacrifice. I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it.
    Final Eviction
    Cm70Raw.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is time, for the final eviction. Genevieve, as HoH, you get to have a say, in front of your fellow House Guests, who you wish to see evicted.

Genevieve: Um, this is really hard, to look at you, in the eye and tell you, that you have to leave, but I choose to evict you, Danielle.

Big Brother: It's official, Danielle, you have been evicted, from the Big Brother House.

Genevieve: I'm really happy that it's Celeste and I, in the Final Two because she's the one who helped me out, the most. She saw me, when nobody else did, and I couldn't wish for a better Final Two than us. Literally ecstatic! I've had such a long journey.

Celeste: I'm "Final Two"? I'm "Final Two"...? I have worked so hard, to get myself, this far. And I do think that I did play my play cards right, and I have the support that I need, from the Jury House. We'll just have to wait and see.

w0ZXXI4.png
    Big Brother: Welcome, Danielle. Please, have a seat, we'd like to ask you a few Questions. After Ivan, practically sacrificing his position, in the House, in order for to stay, how you feeling, after being evicted, right after?

Danielle: I'm disappointed, in myself. I really wanted to win, especially after what he did, for me, and it was basically all for nothing. Just really disappointed.

Big Brother: Who are you rooting for, now that you're no longer, in the House?

Danielle: Definitely Celeste.

Big Brother: Is there a foreseeable future between you and Ivan?

Danielle: I don't know. I just feel like everything is going so fast. I'd have to talk about it with him, a little bit more. So, we shall see.

Big Brother: Thank you, Danielle.

Danielle: Thank you.

Big Brother: Who will be crowned the winner of Big Brother? Will it be Celeste, or will it be Genevieve? Find out next time, on Big Brother.
    Post edited by Aaeiyn on
    edited January 2020
    Reunion
    41O6cAU.png
    Big Brother: Welcome back, former House Guests! You've been brought back, to have a say, in which one of the two remaining House Members gets to win Big Brother. But first, let's go around to see what's new, since everyone's time, in the Big Brother House. I see both Ivan and Danielle are still, together, but I see we have a new Couple, amongst us. Um, Harold and Raychelle, when did this start happening?

Raychelle: Well, I've decided that Harold really does care, for me, and I care for him. I can always depend on Harold, to be there, when I need him.

Harold: Like Raychelle said, I'll always be here, for her. I'd give anything to reverse time, to stop her from getting herself disqualified, from the Game.

Danielle: You couldn't have stopped her, even if you wanted to, Harold. She freaking hit me!

Big Brother: Alright, let's stop it, right there. We've gotta move on. How is everyone feeling between the two remaining House Guests, that are left? Let's start with you Chris.

Chris: Personally, I feel like Celeste played a dirty Game. Genevieve was much more genuine, in her Gameplay. Genevieve never made promises, that she couldn't keep.

Danielle: Neither did Celeste.

Chris: I fail to see how Celeste was fully honest.

Danielle: Whenever she was in power, she never put any of the girls, she had made a pact with, up for nomination.

Madgenta: That's true.

Raychelle: Yeah, I definitely have to say, she never went after us.

Xander: I have to agree, just because she may not have been an Alliance with say somebody like Harold or Ivan, doesn't mean she wasn't genuine in her Alliances.

Jonathan: In Celeste's defense, she played a beautiful strategic game. She's been on the block, several times, along with Genevieve and still got out of it.

Moogega: I understand where Chris is coming from because Genevieve did play more of a solo game, compared to Celeste who essentially had other people do her dirty work, for her.

Hendrik: That's definitely my stance, as well. With Genevieve, it was more hands on.

Harold: You guys are seriously blind, if you think Genevieve got to where she is because she played an impressive solo game. Celeste had a deal with her, too. That's why Genevieve lasted as long as she has.

Big Brother: So, how does the Jury determine the winner of Big Brother to perform like. How do we determine that?

Madgenta: Personally, I am torn between Celeste and Genevieve because both of them played very differently. But what's really big, for me, is that I was in alignment with Celeste, and she never went back on her word. And it's just eating me up, inside.

Everyone nods, in agreement.

Big Brother: Before we head inside the Big Brother House, one last time, to crown the winner, does anybody else, have anything else left to say or share?

Ivan: There is something I would like say and share.

Big Brother: Floor is your's Ivan.

Ivan: Thank you.

mx4HJyL.png
    Ivan kneels before Danielle, takes her hand and shows her, a ring. Everyone else around is stunned! Ivan begins "Danielle, ever since I first met you, I knew that you and I were meant to be. I will always do right by your side, and I want you by my side, forever. Will you marry me?" Danielle's eyes fill with water. She gives a big smile and says "yes". Everyone, except both Raychelle and Harold, clap and cheer for joy. Both Raychelle and Harold wanted to up the ante, so they both decided to Make Out, in the middle of the Showroom, after Ivan had proposed to Danielle. Madgenta exclaims "get a room, you two!" Both Raychelle and Harold just laugh.

Big Brother: Well, we're very happy for everybody. It's time to go inside, the Big Brother House, one last time and crown our Winner.
    Crowning the Winner
    drTRoS9.png
    Big Brother: House Guests, it is now time to crown the winner of Big Brother. Starting from the first person, who was evicted, to the last. Each one of you, in front of everyone, will reveal your Key, in who you voted for, to win Big Brother. The first to reach 5 votes, wins. No matter what, even if the Winner is crowned, all voting Keys are to be revealed. Chris, please reveal who wish to win Big Brother.

Chris: I've chosen Genevieve, to win Big Brother.

Jonathan: I've chosen Celeste, to win Big Brother.

Xander: I chose Celeste, to win Big Brother.

Raychelle: I chose Celeste, to win Big Brother.

Moogega: I choose Genevieve, to win Big Brother.

Madgenta: I chose Celeste, to win Big Brother.

Hendrik: I chose Genevieve, to win Big Brother.

Harold: I chose Celeste, to win Big Brother.

Big Brother: House Guests, no matter what, we are to continue to show all the Voting Keys. Ivan, please continue.

Ivan: I had chosen Genevieve, to win Big Brother.

Danielle: I chose Celeste, to win Big Brother.

Big Brother: Congratulations, Celeste. You are the winner of Big Brother!

qdn1Nrv.png
    Big Brother: Welcome back, Celeste and Genevieve. Celeste, how are you feeling, winning Big Brother?

Celeste: I am so proud of myself. I gave this competition, my all, and the votes turned out, exactly how I thought they would turn out.

Big Brother: Genevieve, how do you feel about making it to Final Two, when you faced so much adversity?

Genevieve: Like Celeste, I'm definitely proud of myself, that I made it this far especially with her help, and who she was connected to. I had so much fun. It was a blast.

Big Brother: How do you two feel about Raychelle and Harold?

Celeste: Literally grossed out. Love her to death, but I think she needs to go and find herself. She needs to learn to love herself, again 'cause she's definitely bruised, since Ivan was basically not interested, in her, at all.

Genevieve: Pretty much what Celeste said. I feel bad for her, honestly. Harold is hoping she remains in this fragile state, to manipulate her emotions, and it's really sad.

Big Brother: How about Danielle and Ivan?

Celeste: They're so cute, I almost want to hurl. In a good way, though. No, I knew they were a match made in heaven, for each other.

Genevieve: Yeah, I'm really happy that even though they didn't win, they have each other, as the prize, and I can't wait, until they get married.

Big Brother: Well, we have a surprise for everyone. We've invited all of the original House Guests back, so that both Danielle and Ivan can get married, at where they first met.

Both Celeste and Genevieve squeal with excitement

Big Brother: Here's Danielle and Ivan's Wedding.
    Surprise Event
    z3wvICp.png
    Raychelle and Harold will be seen making out, a lot, trying to get a "one up" on both Danielle and Ivan, as part of the story.

Big Brother: House Guests, we are gathered here, today, to celebrate Ivan and Danielle, as they make promise to be with one another. Let us begin with the Wedding Vows.

Ivan: I, Ivan, take Danielle, to be my lawfully wedded Wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Danielle: I, Danielle, take Ivan, to be my lawfully wedded Husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Big Brother: I now pronounce you as "Husband" and "Wife". You may now, kiss the Bride.

Extra Wedding Pictures: 1, 2 and 3

Big Brother: Congratulations to both Danielle and Ivan. That's all we have left, until next time, on Big Brother!
    Post edited by Aaeiyn on
    @emorrill I hope your daughter is all right! Taking care of your child can sometimes result in sleepless nights. I don't have kids of my own, but my sister and I have kept our mum up multiple times when we were younger.
    Ah yes, those graphical issues. They're in my game, but it only seems to be most noticeable on some clothes and cheaper build/buy objects. I hate how Windows 10 forces the updates on you. Like, I can't shut down my computer at night without it telling me to update first.

Your sims and graphics look amazing!

@Shadow_Assassin That's a little strange, unless they were wearing somewhat revealing clothing? I've also had perfectly innocent pictures removed from image hosting sites because they were deemed 'inappropriate'.

@Silverofdreams30 I sometimes get that split second glitch where my sim is carrying a tray of drinks and it tips just briefly. I've never been able to get a picture because it happens too fast for me to hit the pause button.

@king_of_simcity7 Very nice looking sims! :)

@PalmArrow Nice pictures and update! I've never used the Climatron Control before. Usually, when I want to set the weather to something, I just use cheats. :lol:

@PalmArrow Yeah, I forgot to set her everyday hair to where it applied to all of her outfits. I eventually fixed it when I gave her a makeover, which was ended up being one of Camilla's styling assignments.

@Aaeiyn Nice pictures and update! Although one of the pictures seems to have been deleted from its image hosting site?

@Lucy_Henley I love when my sim children become friends with each other early on. It makes it easier for them to get along later on in their sim lives. :) Wow, that's a lot of rocks! But Tiberium is always good. :)
    I still count that as vanilla. :) Some Nraas mods are necessary to keep your game running smoothly and from bugging out. I also don't count default replacements as CC as they only serve to replace something in your game, not create something new. If you want to scan Sims3Packs for corrupt CC, you can download Custard and if you want to scan CC in package form, I think you would download Delphy Dashboard. That also tells you if CC is conflicting with each other too, although sometimes that part isn't as reliable.
    edited January 2020
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    @Aaeiyn Nice pictures and update! Although one of the pictures seems to have been deleted from its image hosting site?
    I realized I duplicated a Picture, so I deleted it and re-edited it, with the correct picture.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    edited January 2020
    Hey everyone. :smiley: Today has been such a good day, the best I've had in a while, and I feel so blessed! :innocent:

Here is Chapter 2 for you. :) It's short, but loaded with good, informative stuff. Enjoy! :blush:

Pelican Town to Sims Town

Chapter 2

A light, lukewarm breeze kissed Abigail’s cheeks as she stood tall and confident, walking along down the sidewalk towards the main road that led into town. She closed her eyes for a moment to breathe in the planet’s aroma through her nose and slowly released it through her mouth. There was no hint of any flower fragrance in the air, which would definitely indicate Spring, and it was a little too hot this mid afternoon for it to be. Summer, she thought with a smile. I wonder if this place has a beach. And what might its seashells look like? Oh the many wonders this world surely has to offer! She fully intended to do some crazy exploring at her earliest convenience, with or without any of the other girls, but right now…she was on a mission to get Penny some help.

She took note of the many different houses that were in the same neighborhood as theirs and they all had an air of vacancy about them. No children played outside and there were no cars in the driveway, not even bikes. Hedges looked overgrown and the only flowers were weeds. It made her feel a little uneasy, worried that they were the only six people residing in this vast countryside. Nonsense, she assured herself, why would there be a town if there are no people to occupy it?

When she reached the main road and stopped at the intersection, a sharp breeze fluffed her hair from a taxi that whipped on by heading toward town. Even a large truck was coming down the road toward her in the opposite lane. See! There are others around. What'd I tell ya! Gazing out at the spacious buildings in town – spacious to a Pelican Town resident anyway – she drew in a breath and said, “Aright Abby, let’s do this!”

49436982548_86975abeb4_c.jpg

But she froze in her tracks for a moment. She could sense a presence nearby…actually two...and felt a strong connection to them. Who from this world could she possibly feel such a deep connection to?

49437678452_5e97321bfe_c.jpg

“ABBY!” she heard two very familiar male voices call out to her from behind. She turned in an instant and gasped.

When their eyes met, her smile lit up brighter than the sun. “SEB! SAM!” she cried with excitement as the two men came running towards her.

Sebastian practically threw himself into her outstretched arms and Abigail greatly welcomed him. “Oh Abby,” he said, squeezing her while pressing his cheek against hers. “You’re here!”

49437454661_6517bbb106_c.jpg

“Oh my gosh Seb,” she said, tears forming in her eyes, and then broke the embrace as Sam stepped closer to her. “And Sam,” she said, taking him into her arms as well and holding him tight. “My buddies!”
    “It’s so good to see you Abby!” Sam expressed.

49437454686_fab05b6ee2_c.jpg

“I can’t believe you guys are here too,” she said, stepping back a bit and wiping a tear from her eye. “I feared I’d never see you again!”

49437454716_ed0e42e5ba_c.jpg

“We’re just as surprised to see you here too,” Sam said. “I mean, look at you!” he paused, studying her polished, curvy body with an approving grin.
    “Indeed,” Sebastian chimed in. “You look…wow, Abby.”

49437453731_6b76a137d9_c.jpg

Abigail tried to hide a blush. “I hope that’s a good wow,” she asked, brushing some hair behind her ear.
    “Oh most definitely!” he assured, inching a little closer to her. “Your appearance in this world is so...lustrous, flawless, and…beautiful!
    Now she blushed.

49436981633_34e6d1797b_c.jpg

Sam rolled his eyes. “Anyway,” he interrupted, “how’d you get here Abby? The Wizard?”
    “YES!” she cried. “Something about going on a quest for him--"
    “Yup!” the boys said in unison.
    “--and then throwing us into this whole different world,” she asked, gesturing toward the landscape and the sky. “What’s this all about?”

49436981578_35a977ff41_c.jpg

“No freaking clue,” Sam replied. “He was pretty vague on the details.”
    “YEAH he was!” she agreed.
    “Was it just you he sent or did he send others with you?” Sebastian asked.
    “Oh no, he called some other girls over to his tower from town as well, which,” she paused with a grimace, “at the time seemed a little creepy…”
    “Who?” Sam didn’t hesitate to ask.
    “Leah, Maru, Haley, Emily, and Penny,” she replied, counting with her fingers. “We just arrived here about an hour ago.”
    Maru…, Sebastian thought of his half-sister. So she’s here too.

49437453451_3b1f2f5a9f_c.jpg

Sam threw a look over at Sebastian. “We’ve been here for about two,” he said, “and we were also sent here with a few other guys from town. Our house is just up the hill,” he motioned with his head.
    “We finally decided to head out and go investigate the town,” Sebastian added.
    “Me too!” Abigail grinned. “So who all came with you?” she asked, facing Sebastian.
    “Alex, Shane, Harvey, and Elliott,” he replied.

49437677362_e8c53e6906_c.jpg

So the six bachelors and six bachelorettes of Pelican Town the Wizard chose to send here together on a mysterious quest? Abigail thought, arms folded. Just what is he up to? But then her eyes widened as she instantly became aware of something. “Doctor Harvey is with you?” she asked in a tone of urgency.

That took the two boys aback for a second. “Yeeeah,” Sebastian confirmed.
    “Unfortunately…” Sam muttered with an eye-roll.
    “No, fortunately!” Abigail corrected. “You two need to go back and get him and bring him over to our place immediately!”
    “Why?” Sebastian asked through a surprised chuckle. “What’s wrong?”
    “It’s Penny,” she revealed. “Not long after we…materialized, or whatever happened, into this world she fainted and so Maru and Leah took her into a room to look after her until she woke up. Well apparently she woke up, had a major freak out, and then fainted again…

49437677282_f70981e33f_c.jpg

…That just doesn’t sound good to me and Maru even expressed her body’s trippin’ out; that’s why she needs a Doctor. That’s actually who I was going into town to look for.”
    “Man that really su'cks for Penny,” Sam expressed, scratching at the back of his head. “Guess this event was a little too hard on her nerves.”
    Sebastian nodded in agreement.
    “Yeah well, she’s not getting any better so,” she paused, slapping at both boy’s arms to make sure she had their attention, “hurry and go get Harvey and meet us back at our place. It’s just down this road.”
    Sam peered in that direction. “Hold up,” he said. “There are a few houses down that road. Why don’t you come with us to get Harvey so you can lead us back to the right house. That will save a lot of time.”

49437453596_1bbdce6d64_c.jpg

“Oh…right,” Abigail agreed, somewhat scolding herself for not thinking that logically. “Okay then, let’s go!”

“Hey Emily! Get your butt in here, I gotta show you something!” Haley called out to her sister from one of the bedrooms. When she didn’t hear an immediate response she huffed and began tapping her toe. A single minute passed and then she shouted in her high pitched, annoyed voice, “EMILY!”

The door opened and in walked an irritated Emily herself. “I was in the bathroom Haley, geez! What is it?”
    “Check this bedroom out,” the blonde said, “I took a look at each of the three bedrooms in this place and this one seems to be the one that was created just for us!”
    “What now?” Emily asked in confusion.
    “Yeah! It’s like the bedroom Penny is in looks like it fits her style and interests, even Leah’s. The spacious bedroom upstairs, which totally should’ve been ours,” she rolled her eyes, “had like this chemistry table and telescope facing the window which obviously is for Maru, and there was this bed that had a galaxy-like patterned comforter on it that just screamed Abigail.”

Arms folded with an arched eyebrow, Emily asked, “So you’re telling me that each bedroom has pretty much been assigned to two specific girls, and decorated to suit their unique interests?”
    “That’s what it looks like to me,” Haley replied with her palms in the air. “If you don’t believe me go check them out yourself.”
    “No…I believe you.” Fascinating. It would seem the Wizard knows more about us than we realize...
    “At first I was like, ‘What the hey!? I don’t get my own bedroom?’” Haley went on, “but thinking about that stingy Wizard I was like, ‘Of course not.’ Then I was thinking that if I had to share a bedroom with any of the girls here I would prefer it to be you so…”
    Emily cracked a smile, heart warmed by her sister’s comment.

“But yeah, check it out,” Haley said again, “This room is totally divided, with separate wallpaper and everything! That gorgeous side over there naturally is mine,” she pointed, “and this side is obviously yours,” she said with a hint of disapproval in her voice.

49436981808_92aa94d794_c.jpg

Emily gasped. “There’s a dress form mannequin so I can make more clothes! Sweet!” But her excitement was very short lived as she thought on that for a moment. “How long exactly are we going to be here?” Her heart thumped wildly against her chest.

Haley paid no mind to her question because she was already on her side of the room admiring herself in the tall, standing mirror situated in one of the corners.

“Hey Emily,” she addressed, “do you think my butt looks bigger in this world?”
    Emily just shook her head as she approached her. “It looks the same as usual Haley…”

49437453896_5caeaea66a_c.jpg

Not entirely convinced, Haley struck a few modeling poses in front of the mirror while Emily gladly shifted her gaze elsewhere. This sort of thing always reminded her of how much prettier and sexier her younger sister was than herself; not to mention more knowledgeable about fashion and how to rock it, despite her impressive talent in making her own clothes. Whenever she and Haley were in a public place together the men always seemed to eyeball and flock to Haley, married or not. Emily always tried hard not to let these things bother her, to see the beauty in herself that she certainly has, but society made it difficult to do. Even in a tiny, sheltered place like Pelican Town.

“Oh yeah,” Haley said with a smirk, snapping Emily out of her thoughts. “There isn't any look I can't rock, even in a brand new world."

49437453931_2fd85ef03d_c.jpg

“Cool,” Emily glumly said, “I’m gonna head to the bar to make a drink. Would you like one?”
    “No thanks. You really should avoid those you know…”
    Emily rolled her eyes as she turned, leaving the room with fire in her eyes.

Meanwhile, Leah was heading back to the bedroom after grabbing a snack and nearly bumped into Maru as she was exiting it.
    “She’s still out huh?” Leah asked her, referring to Penny.
    “Yup,” Maru sighed. “I do hope Abigail returns soon with a Doctor, or anyone who has more medical knowledge than myself.”
    Leah nodded. “Well, while I was getting a snack I figured you were probably hungry too so I grabbed a banana for you.” She held the fruit out to her.
    “Oh, thank you,” Maru said with a smile, taking it and tucking it into her back pocket. “It’s like you read my mind.”
    Leah beamed. “You’re welcome.”

49437677732_a1d176b817_c.jpg

The two stood in silence for a moment, Leah wondering why Maru wasn’t digging right into the banana if she was as hungry as she hinted at. “So…how are you doing?” she tenderly asked. “I imagine you have a lot weighing on your mind too since arriving here.” She gave her a slight, probing look, getting the feeling that Maru needed to talk.

Maru sighed. “Yeah, I do. I’ve been thinking about my family and how they’re going to react when they find me missing…especially my dad. He’ll blame Sebastian I’m sure,” she said, lowering her head and shaking it. “I don’t understand why he treats him the way he does.”
    “Who?” Leah asked for clarification.
    “My dad, always neglecting Sebastian,” she answered, raising her head. “I love that he’s proud of me and always encouraging me to pursue my dreams – granted his overprotective nature can be a bit suffocating - but…I feel like all my happiness and success has come at Sebastian’s expense.”

49437677877_3d78101618_c.jpg

Leah gave her a mournful look, encouraging her on with her eyes.
    “My dad was always quick to help me with anything, cheering me on, and leaving Sebastian in the dark. That’s why my brother hates me--"
    “Oh sweetie, he doesn’t hate you.”
    “Yes he does…and if I were in his shoes I’d probably hate me too. He was a toddler when our mother remarried and I’m sure he was expecting a father who would love, care for, and spend time with him even though they aren’t blood related. Well come to find out his step-dad much prefers the child that shares his blood. The fault is my dad’s, so I shouldn’t blame myself, but…” She lowered her head again. “I just wish I could’ve told him how sorry I am about everything before I left…and that I don’t find joy in our dad’s favoritism.”

Leah placed a comforting hand on Maru’s shoulder. “Make that your first priority when we return.”
    Maru smiled appreciatively. “Well...I guess I better get back to Penny’s side.”
    Leah nodded. “Of course. I’ll stay out here and keep watch for when Abigail returns.”
    "Thanks."

When Leah found herself standing alone in the middle of the room, her thoughts wandered back to all the concerns she had for everyone she was close to back home…especially one man in particular. She was missing him in a way she never imagined she would. He was her best friend, the first to befriend her since moving to Pelican Town. Being a city girl she didn’t exactly know how to interact with small town folk, and it was awkward, but he just up and welcomed her with open arms; no questions asked and no judgment passed. Their personalities just clicked and every day since they’d find some way to see each other and hang out. They knew everything about each other and she couldn’t help wondering how was she going to survive in this place not being able to confide in the one person who truly knew her.

How will I get through this without you? She thought with a frown.

49457056882_654cf5c434_c.jpg

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    https://nornities.tumblr.com/post/189355467086/almost-there-for-several-months-now-have
    I don't know if anyone plays Praaven, but someone is doing a REVAMP :o to fix all the brokeness in it.
    Date Night Part 1:

Screenshot-2.jpg
    "What time do you want me over to watch the house harper?" Her friend Sally asked."7:00"
    "Got it." "That's 7:00 tonight Sally." Sally had a habit of running late."I know I know...I just gotta
    go to the store and return a blouse." Harper raised an eyebrow."Sally, you can't return that, you wore
    it once." "I only needed it once.Anyways, where you going?" "A night out for dinner and dancing." "You're
    gonna get Brandon to dance?" Sally asked, finding it hard to picture him dancing."If I have to bust both his legs..
    Here is now, talk to you tonight."

Screenshot.jpg
    "Hey babe, what's for dinner?" "You got to be kidding....cause if you're not, your dead."
    "Does a dinner for two sound familiar?" Harper asked."Oh no!" Brandon shouted."Date night!"
    "That's right!".

Screenshot-4.jpg
    "Are you sure its tonight?" Brandon asked. "Yes Brandon, its tonight." "We can't
    put it off until tomorrow?" "No Brandon, its tonight." "But honey..." He said."Its Friday."
    "Oh that's right Brandon....restaurants don't serve couples on Friday nights." Brandon sighed.
    "I suppose you have someone to watch the place?" "That's right, she'll be over at 5:00." "Honey
    I'm really tired...." "Aww, you tired Brandon?" "Yeah."

Screenshot-5.jpg
    "Tell you what....why don't you go up to the bedroom and take off
    your shoes and slip into a nice warm bath...."Oh that sounds good thanks...'

Screenshot-6.jpg
    "And then slap on a tie...cause we're going out...' Brandon groaned."Since when do I need
    a tie at Jimmy's laughing steer?" Harper laughed."We're not going to the laughing steer...We're
    going to Twin Oaks Inn..." "Ouch...Honey, that's steep...even for us." "Ahem...Two for one Friday...Coupon..."
    "Oh no..." "Oh yes."

Part 2 coming later.

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Aaeiyn

Sometimes we all need breaks from a game to do other stuff.
    oh, it was Harold that got evicted he might deserve it hehe.
    Great update.

@Lucy_Henley

I am careful with adding cc these days, I have had my
    problems with bad cc before.

@LunBeauty

I just happened to see it in time hehe.

@emorrill

I enjoyed chapter two a lot.
    Loved how Abby met Seb and Sam again <3 , I for sure
    hope Harvey can help Penny back to reality so to say.
    The world you use seems nice too.
    The room seem perfect for Hayley and Emily :D

@emorrill This is such a good chapter. Sebastian is just :love: Where did you get that purple longsleeved top that goes under those overalls? I know the overalls are originally short sleeved. Is in an accessory top? Also, what world are you playing in?

@Gracey_Manor It looks like Harper and Brandon are having a good date night. :) I love the outfit Harper is wearing. Is her top from one of the store sets? It looks like it. :o
    @emorrill , I loved your update, and I'm glad you had a great day! :)
    emorrill wrote: »
    “Doctor Harvey is with you?” she asked in a tone of urgency.

That took the two boys aback for a second. “Yeeeah,” Sebastian confirmed.
    “Unfortunately…” Sam muttered with an eye-roll.
    That was totally uncalled for, Sam! :angry: And staring at Abigail's body too!
    I actually hadn't noticed until I read your update that Demetrius neglects Sebastian - probably because my Stardew Valley characters never befriended Sebastian because he is so hard to run into in the game. I see Robin, Maru and Demetrius all the time, and poor Sebastian is always in his room which I cannot enter, and I kind of forget that he exists.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top