Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    (Toddler)
    49253302363_d8a30f4025_h.jpg

Aww! Adam is such a cute toddler!!

Thanks! He's a child now and will be a teenager in six days. Mom and Dad will be adults in three days and baby brother Ethan becomes a toddler in one day! Well, if I haven't lost too much progress because my game crashed again. -_-
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    In-game update:
    49255651781_a8e94e1810_h.jpg
    49255843032_8a36531658_h.jpg
    49255651196_d6a0b34d8f_h.jpg
    49255842367_9cc165f375_h.jpg
    49255842082_5964688a25_h.jpg
    49255167333_a69cc009b9_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Second Anniversary, part 2

On their second day in Les Champs, Ryan and Rachel were stumped. They argued a bit about what to do for the next adventure. Ryan wanted to visit the world-famous Landgraab Chateau while Rach wanted to go camping. Tired of arguing, they played "Rock, Paper, Scissors"...and both lost. Suddenly, they were in the middle of nowhere......

hEDbqaO.jpg

Ryan brought his boat with him. Why not go on a boat ride in this pretty blue water?

3wLFiQu.jpg

CwWqAdj.jpg

After a few hours, Ryan's arms got tired so they returned to shore. The next stop was to the Relic store to do some window shopping.

vhWUkb4.jpg

....and then some making out and more in an empty room upstairs :wink: ....

VVYfJL8.jpg

mfJsv3n.jpg

fibRE5M.jpg

mGsumuS.jpg Rachel: Are we gonna buy anything? Ryan: Nope. Rachel: Okay.

They pulled away long enough to admire some of the beautiful relics. But ultimately decided to walk around the city.

y1gHSmw.jpg

They ate dinner in the Eiffel Tower across town and went home.

You need to do your own separate activities too.....

ifrTviB.jpg

DvQmKev.jpg

The next day is the last day of their trip. Then back to work. Until then, Happy Simming :smile: .

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    So, I couldn't resist loading up my Costova saved game. I have no idea when I am supposed to rotate families, but I'll figure it out. :lol: Apparently, the last time I played I was on Alexis. So here's a catch up. :tongue:

Alexis has 5 kids. :lol: One that she had back in Bridgeport with Steven Perez. And 4 with Eddy. Those 4 are 2 sets of twins. :lol: As you can see, Eddy is thrilled.
    Z8lYcJ8.jpg

The newborn babies are boy+girl pair of twins. The girl is named Paige; The boy is named James. Their toddler twins are also boy+girl twins. The girl is named Kelly; The boy is named Timothy. :3
    ZkKZAKt.png

3nYoIyV.png

I went ahead and gave everyone an updated look. This is Alexis's son with Steven, Tyson. :smile:
    ussFYlU.png

Eddy :heart:
    enSrGNC.png

And Alexis! :smiley:
    oyRRvn3.png
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2019
    Well, the world chosen for my new Spongebob story proves to be unplayable due to error 12s.
    Bleh.That's fine anyways, I can't seem to "get" into this one.Anyone else ever do that? Start a story and decide no, its just not working? And scratch it.

I got more ideas in my head lol
  • Options
    carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    Oh, this is gonna be a long one! Probably my first long post .. ever.

Okay, so my current game is now a family containing my main couple and a set of boy/girl twins in the baby stage. My main married couple's names are Dana (pronounced Day-Nah) who is a witch wlMRq0O.jpg

and Jared (formerly Frio) Barrett. kqclyna.jpg

Those two pics were taken before I had them try for a baby. During the Fall Festival, I had Dana "view" the scarecrow and it was moving when I took this screenshot. I was waiting to see if she would react to it, but she didn't. gXAUJBe.jpg

Before Dana started showing, Jared was getting the romance up there to give his wife a massage since she was having back pain "from Unknown Causes." :wink:LUmN1kY.jpg
    q8Nq0m4.jpg

The very night that Dana realized she was pregnant, Jared was abducted by aliens and gained weight mysteriously, so he was also pregnant. The next day, they both wanted to read a pregnancy book, so I made them each read one. UV7hwB5.jpg

They also watched Kids TV and listened to Kids music on the radio. I decided to have both of them work out in different ways while they were pregnant as well. This is Jared "jogging". DxjhdAh.jpg

And this is Dana working out. cz8MB7z.jpg

Then, the day before they were going to give birth, Dana decided she wanted to cast the Sunlight Charm on Jared .. while he was still pregnant with an alien baby. And, I had her do that. Now, I kind of wish I hadn't. I've kept that save, at least, so I can go back if I feel like it and try again. In any case, they were chatting after I had her cast the charm on him and I got the charm's aura around him in this one. AtmNkZl.jpg

I'm pretending that she made him miscarry his pregnancy. Then, before she gave birth, I decided to have them do a little slow dancing. LRgjnv3.jpg
    ORPInQI.jpg

The morning that she would go into labor, I had her take care of her bladder and hygiene using magic since she was awake before the sun came up and she had the magic power available. She gave birth at around 7 am to boy/girl twins. l6cWOuQ.jpg

I named the boy Liam. puEVne0.jpg

And the girl is named Madelyn. H6D3sAw.jpg

And, just like in my other game, the girl twin rolled the witch occult state and the boy twin is just a human, like his dad. I really don't enjoy the baby stage that much, so they are only babies for 2 days.
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Little Ethan aged up to a toddler and got stuck with his brother's hand-me-downs. He didn't complain. Jacob and Vanessa became adults a couple days after and Vanessa is actually going through a Mid-Life Crisis at the moment. Jacob's CAS pic was taken before I decided to give him glasses.
    49256491863_c5e3ecb1b6_h.jpg
    49257172277_8a9972bd5a_h.jpg
    49256975916_aee4e65f43_h.jpg
    49256491308_48554bb8b6_h.jpg
    49256975551_156f1b9b02_h.jpg
    49257171527_2908f5c7d6_h.jpg

I figured I'd give them both glasses(though Jacob isn't wearing his in his CAS pic) since he's a Forensic Analyst and she's a teacher. :) I think they'll try for another baby after Vanessa's next promotion.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

Sorry I just posted the last chapter of my story and then dashed (literally :lol: ). We took a trip over to Salt Lake City to go see the Christmas lights all around Temple Square. :blush: I'd never seen the Christmas lights there before so it was my first time going! :mrgreen: Oh...it was a breathtaking experience! <3 The lights were just gorgeous!!! :star: And besides the lights, the TEMPLE!
    Gazing upon that grand and majestic structure, filled my heart with joy to be reminded of the heritage and sacrifices made by my pioneer ancestors. <3 Most of us who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka Mormons ;) ) have had ancestors that helped build and contribute to that temple and my Great Grandfather had some pretty incredible words to say about the dedication of it - which he was present for - back in 1893 in his journal. :blush:
    40 years it took to build that most beautiful and holy of temples (bless their hearts for not having the building tools we have now!) but it stands as a testament to their legacy and faithfulness to the restored Gospel and their religion. :star:
    Anyway, I didn't mean to go off like that. *Ahem* :lol: I took quite a few pictures and I'll try to share some on here when I get the chance, but here's a couple of examples from the internet if you're curious:
    Christmas Lights on Temple Square:
    (Sorry this is huge, but it's adorable and captures the best of the lights. <3 )

VisitSaltLake_LightsSights_HiRez_AustenDiamondPhotography_5_2bd4781a-f0c5-482c-a013-fd0c7986868c.jpg

The Temple:

SLC%20Temple%20Sunset%20Spring%20Flowers-L.jpg

Now on to some overdue comments. :)

@Linamints Giant heads and small bodies? How???
    Sorry, I don't recognize who that guy is. :lol:

@Emily4331
    emorrill I must admit, I have only really skimmed your story as I don't have the mental capacity to read through the really long posts here. But, from what I have seen you have worked super hard and I have enjoyed skimming it, even if I couldn't give it my full attention. Man, so many books have been neglected by me because of depressive symptoms. :/ It's tiring.
    ^Oh girl no worries, you're totally okay. <3 I appreciate your honesty. Thank you. <3
    And I understand completely feeling like you don't have the mental capacity at the moment to read a story...been there. {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Hope the sun starts shining a little brighter soon. :kissing_heart:
    ----
    Eddy's "thrilled" face! :joy: Oh my gosh that's so accurate!
    Adorable twins!

@GraceyManor
    emorrill that was beautiful story! Your writing always inspires me to keep writing! So glad they ended up together.
    ^Aww, thank you girl. <3 You fill my heart up with warm fuzzies. :blush:
    You know me, of course they stayed together. ;)<3
    ----
    Sorry your new story wasn't working out. :( I haven't experienced that in a long time (where I'll write something and decide it's not working out so I scrap it), but yeah it's happened to me before.
    The best stories come from your own imagination. :star: And they become the most successful ones too I've found. :) Grab a notebook and a pencil and start jotting down ideas for stories. And I'll look forward to seeing what you some up with. :grin:

@coco I have to say your comments on the infamous ( :lol: ) Chapter 9 put so many of my worries and anxieties at ease. :relieved: Thank you SO much! <3 I loved reading them, as always!
    I think the real master of deception and a cold-hearted snake is you Amber.
    ^YES! :star: And Alan knew that...
    I can't deny that it's possible that Alan has had relationships with a string of women before meeting Maureen. But the fact is that someone looking for something quick and easy wouldn't have spent all that time uncovering Stanley and Maureen's history, and then becoming best friends afterwards.
    ^Yuuuuuup! :smirk:
    Oh and it was totally a lie when Amber told Maureen she and Alan were in a "serious" relationship... :angry: No, all they had was casual flirts for a while.
    I feel like she knows it's silly to believe her but her words were pretty hurtful.
    ^YES! THIS! :star: Just what I was trying to show. :)
    Ok what is up with the people in Alan's meeting. I assume they're cc people converted as objects :lol:
    ^Ha ha! I laughed so hard at this! :joy:
    Yes, they are cc people. I saw them used in another sim story and found them to be brilliant! They were much easier to stage than actual sims! :lol:
    Yup. Amber was right about Alan... (perfect reaction I was expecting from the reader. ;)<3 )
    I was glad to read that you could understand Maureen's point of view a bit and yes, there is still time for a Christmas miracle. :smirk:
    ----
    I am jealous of you being on a cruise. :p That's where I'd like to be!
    No worries, my story will be here when you return. :kissing_heart:
    We are very familiar with devastating fires in this part of the US :( so my prayers are with Australia at this time. 🙏

@Puddinroy
    emorrill: Aw. What a sweet and beautiful story.
    ^Thank you my friend. :) And I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it.

@Silverofdreams30 No worries sweetie. I know you'll get to reading it when you can. :kissing_heart: And I SO look forward to reading you reaction to this last chapter. :mrgreen:

@Brandontaylor *Waves* :) Hope you're doing well.

@bekkasan
    ok...new favorite chapter!! <3<3<3
    ^Hee hee hee! :mrgreen: I love that you love it. <3 (And I especially loved getting your text about it after you read it. :kissing_heart: )
    Yup you totally called the Maureen would be miserable on Christmas Eve! :lol:
    I remember that song by the Carpenters! It is one of my favorites.
    ^About that song...it's one my mom dedicated to my dad years ago. They started dating at college (BYU) way back in the day and naturally everyone goes home for Christmas break. She was in California and he was in New Mexico so...they couldn't exactly visit. So when she heard that song, she was missing my dad and changed the words to "Merry Christmas Brucely" because his name is Bruce. :blush: When she told me that I thought it was the cutest thing ever so naturally I had I throw it into a fitting moment in the story. <3 Another reference from my real life. ;)
    Yup that Alan can sing! :smiley: How? I leave that up to the reader's imagination, but oh how sexy it is when a man sings to you. <3
    Sorry I caused you to get teary-eyed so much. ;):kissing_heart:
    I was happy that you carried it forward to the next year and got to see the engagement and what happened in their lives after as well. (lots more tears at this point) :smiley:
    ^You're welcome. :blush: I almost left it to end at their kiss under the snowy sky, but...I had a feeling I should write out what happened in the future. ;)
    LOVED your comments and thank you for them. <3 Go glad you enjoyed the story and it was a joy writing it and sharing it with everyone. :mrgreen:

@Turjan
    emorrill I love how they get to know each other after they had fallen in love.
    ^Thank you. :) It sure is the wise thing to do...
    Although sometimes rushing into it works out just as wonderfully. :smirk: (As in the case of me and my hubby, but that's a story for later. ;)<3 )
    ----
    Cute pics of your sim couple watching the stars. :)

@HillyBeth & @AlexaKry Nice to see you two pop in again. :blush:

@carlystur03 Yay for your first long post. :mrgreen:;)
    I enjoyed it. :)

Hope I didn't miss anyone else...if so I enjoyed your posts and have given out L&A's. <3

Bedtime for me. :sleeping:

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @emorrill oh I didn’t know those were cc people where did you get them?
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »
    Hey everyone. :)

Sorry I just posted the last chapter of my story and then dashed (literally :lol: ). We took a trip over to Salt Lake City to go see the Christmas lights all around Temple Square. :blush: I'd never seen the Christmas lights there before so it was my first time going! :mrgreen: Oh...it was a breathtaking experience! <3 The lights were just gorgeous!!! :star: And besides the lights, the TEMPLE!
    Gazing upon that grand and majestic structure, filled my heart with joy to be reminded of the heritage and sacrifices made by my pioneer ancestors. <3 Most of us who are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka Mormons ;) ) have had ancestors that helped build and contribute to that temple and my Great Grandfather had some pretty incredible words to say about the dedication of it - which he was present for - back in 1893 in his journal. :blush:
    40 years it took to build that most beautiful and holy of temples (bless their hearts for not having the building tools we have now!) but it stands as a testament to their legacy and faithfulness to the restored Gospel and their religion. :star:
    Anyway, I didn't mean to go off like that. *Ahem* :lol: I took quite a few pictures and I'll try to share some on here when I get the chance, but here's a couple of examples from the internet if you're curious:
    Christmas Lights on Temple Square:
    (Sorry this is huge, but it's adorable and captures the best of the lights. <3 )

VisitSaltLake_LightsSights_HiRez_AustenDiamondPhotography_5_2bd4781a-f0c5-482c-a013-fd0c7986868c.jpg

The Temple:

SLC%20Temple%20Sunset%20Spring%20Flowers-L.jpg

Now on to some overdue comments. :)

@Linamints Giant heads and small bodies? How???
    Sorry, I don't recognize who that guy is. :lol:

@Emily4331
    emorrill I must admit, I have only really skimmed your story as I don't have the mental capacity to read through the really long posts here. But, from what I have seen you have worked super hard and I have enjoyed skimming it, even if I couldn't give it my full attention. Man, so many books have been neglected by me because of depressive symptoms. :/ It's tiring.
    ^Oh girl no worries, you're totally okay. <3 I appreciate your honesty. Thank you. <3
    And I understand completely feeling like you don't have the mental capacity at the moment to read a story...been there. {{{{Hugs}}}}
    Hope the sun starts shining a little brighter soon. :kissing_heart:
    ----
    Eddy's "thrilled" face! :joy: Oh my gosh that's so accurate!
    Adorable twins!

@GraceyManor
    emorrill that was beautiful story! Your writing always inspires me to keep writing! So glad they ended up together.
    ^Aww, thank you girl. <3 You fill my heart up with warm fuzzies. :blush:
    You know me, of course they stayed together. ;)<3
    ----
    Sorry your new story wasn't working out. :( I haven't experienced that in a long time (where I'll write something and decide it's not working out so I scrap it), but yeah it's happened to me before.
    The best stories come from your own imagination. :star: And they become the most successful ones too I've found. :) Grab a notebook and a pencil and start jotting down ideas for stories. And I'll look forward to seeing what you some up with. :grin:

@coco I have to say your comments on the infamous ( :lol: ) Chapter 9 put so many of my worries and anxieties at ease. :relieved: Thank you SO much! <3 I loved reading them, as always!
    I think the real master of deception and a cold-hearted snake is you Amber.
    ^YES! :star: And Alan knew that...
    I can't deny that it's possible that Alan has had relationships with a string of women before meeting Maureen. But the fact is that someone looking for something quick and easy wouldn't have spent all that time uncovering Stanley and Maureen's history, and then becoming best friends afterwards.
    ^Yuuuuuup! :smirk:
    Oh and it was totally a lie when Amber told Maureen she and Alan were in a "serious" relationship... :angry: No, all they had was casual flirts for a while.
    I feel like she knows it's silly to believe her but her words were pretty hurtful.
    ^YES! THIS! :star: Just what I was trying to show. :)
    Ok what is up with the people in Alan's meeting. I assume they're cc people converted as objects :lol:
    ^Ha ha! I laughed so hard at this! :joy:
    Yes, they are cc people. I saw them used in another sim story and found them to be brilliant! They were much easier to stage than actual sims! :lol:
    Yup. Amber was right about Alan... (perfect reaction I was expecting from the reader. ;)<3 )
    I was glad to read that you could understand Maureen's point of view a bit and yes, there is still time for a Christmas miracle. :smirk:
    ----
    I am jealous of you being on a cruise. :p That's where I'd like to be!
    No worries, my story will be here when you return. :kissing_heart:
    We are very familiar with devastating fires in this part of the US :( so my prayers are with Australia at this time. 🙏

@Puddinroy
    emorrill: Aw. What a sweet and beautiful story.
    ^Thank you my friend. :) And I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it.

@Silverofdreams30 No worries sweetie. I know you'll get to reading it when you can. :kissing_heart: And I SO look forward to reading you reaction to this last chapter. :mrgreen:

@Brandontaylor *Waves* :) Hope you're doing well.

@bekkasan
    ok...new favorite chapter!! <3<3<3
    ^Hee hee hee! :mrgreen: I love that you love it. <3 (And I especially loved getting your text about it after you read it. :kissing_heart: )
    Yup you totally called the Maureen would be miserable on Christmas Eve! :lol:
    I remember that song by the Carpenters! It is one of my favorites.
    ^About that song...it's one my mom dedicated to my dad years ago. They started dating at college (BYU) way back in the day and naturally everyone goes home for Christmas break. She was in California and he was in New Mexico so...they couldn't exactly visit. So when she heard that song, she was missing my dad and changed the words to "Merry Christmas Brucely" because his name is Bruce. :blush: When she told me that I thought it was the cutest thing ever so naturally I had I throw it into a fitting moment in the story. <3 Another reference from my real life. ;)
    Yup that Alan can sing! :smiley: How? I leave that up to the reader's imagination, but oh how sexy it is when a man sings to you. <3
    Sorry I caused you to get teary-eyed so much. ;):kissing_heart:
    I was happy that you carried it forward to the next year and got to see the engagement and what happened in their lives after as well. (lots more tears at this point) :smiley:
    ^You're welcome. :blush: I almost left it to end at their kiss under the snowy sky, but...I had a feeling I should write out what happened in the future. ;)
    LOVED your comments and thank you for them. <3 Go glad you enjoyed the story and it was a joy writing it and sharing it with everyone. :mrgreen:

@Turjan
    emorrill I love how they get to know each other after they had fallen in love.
    ^Thank you. :) It sure is the wise thing to do...
    Although sometimes rushing into it works out just as wonderfully. :smirk: (As in the case of me and my hubby, but that's a story for later. ;)<3 )
    ----
    Cute pics of your sim couple watching the stars. :)

@HillyBeth & @AlexaKry Nice to see you two pop in again. :blush:

@carlystur03 Yay for your first long post. :mrgreen:;)
    I enjoyed it. :)

Hope I didn't miss anyone else...if so I enjoyed your posts and have given out L&A's. <3

Bedtime for me. :sleeping:

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends.

Thanks for the welcome back. Lol. I was actually hoping baby number 2 would be a daughter, but my game defied me. I had her eat watermelons the whole pregnancy and she still had a son! Oh well. Here's hoping baby number 3 will be a girl.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

Day 22 of the advent calendar consist of 2 different colors gift wrapped boxes and a train (dollhouse) box which can be found in the Sculptures Tab, a train track which functions as a dollhouse as well as the trains engine which both can be found in the Kids toys Tab... :)
    https://aroundthesims3.com/
    3hsifPk.jpg

2 more days left of the advent calendar and then everything will be available again in Christmas Day... :)
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    In case I don't visit the forum again before Christmas, I just wanted to pop in briefly to wish a Merry Christmas to those who celebrate :) I hope you share a love filled day with your family/friends <3
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    It was a blazing hot summer day in Beach City, almost unbearable to be honest
    with a record high of 105 degrees.Harper was beginning to regret her move from
    Great Bear, but her dreams of making it big is what kept her going, Luckily her parents
    were very loving and gave her enough money to rent out a trailer.It wasn't much, but it was
    her home now and she would deal with the cards she's been handed.She noticed an old run
    down car in the drive way just over yonder...

Screenshot-7.jpg
    "Hmm, I may be able to fix this up and get this running as transporation."
    getting supplies for a fixer upper would be much more affordable than buying a new car.
    Being a vehicle enthusiast, she most likely already have everything she needed to get to
    work on a potential mode of transportation.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Harper flipped through many radio stations until she found her favorite
    rock station 99.5 and turned it up full blast; and began spray painting the body of the
    car.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Her dream was to reach the top of a music career as a "Rock Star." In order to do that,
    she had to first get a job with the local theater right? She headed to downtown beach city.
    $50 simeoleons just to got 2 miles! That's a rip off, Harper thought.This town was going to run
    her dry!

Screenshot-11.jpg
    Harper managed to land the job and headed home.Her first shift would
    begin tomorrow afternoon at 3PM, so she had to make sure she was fully
    rested for a nerve-wracking first day.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    "I really need to learn how to cook." She thought to herself.Looking
    down at the pathetic looking cheese sticks.Certainly not the most
    healthy of choices; but it would suffice until she could skill up.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Its Christmas in Sweden tomorrow Dec 24 so I wish you all
    Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @bekkasan thank you.

It has had a few views. I was a bit worried as I really had no idea what to do but YouTube seem to like the idea of having channel trailers. I've been putting it off for 3 years. Now to see if it makes any difference.

Tonight I'm working on a Christmas video. I don't think I'll have it up by Christmas though as I only got the idea at about 2 am today. Also I'm finalising the next video for Caroline and friends in University. It covers their week at University. They'll be there for another week before returning home so that'll be another video.

I had to drive my son to the Dr a few days ago. As a result he's allowed to drive now after his surgery. And while I waited I was reading your Vampire story from you posts in the Stories section. I'll have to get back to it as I want to read it all from the start. This is the second go at it so I'm getting through it. It looks interesting.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I love this thread. :heart:
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    Guess his age
    l9k8Vs.jpg

It's clear who the real ghost is
    l9kgG6.jpg
    l9kcPx.jpg
    l9AVL4.jpg

Dolores and Darkshadow
    l9AnoR.jpg
    l9Amw9.jpg
    l9AeeJ.jpg

Midnight Hollow three devils! Different from Bridgeport three devils, only one of them is based on real people
    But I haven't seen them appear yet

Ingvar Maniac, evil virtuoso
    l9AMJx.jpg
    Jiuquan Xiao, cult thug
    l9A3QO.jpg
    Shion Kazama, undue karma
    l9A1SK.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited December 2019
    I haven't been playing for a few days as I have got a pretty bad cold (The last time I had a cold was in 2017) but I will try and play before the end of the year. I hope to start on The Oakley Legacy soon.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @Sleepstar Me too! I'm lucky I can type right now...but can't take a nap... nose won't quit running. Merry Christmas to meeee. Had to cancel plans :( Oh well... I need a Christmas Miracle for sure.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Options
    I love this thread. :heart:

I love that you love it @Jordan061102 :blush:

Post here anytime! :)

@Mikezumi Merry Christmas to you too. 🎄⛄

@Silverofdreams30 🎄Merry Christmas Eve to you then. ;):kissing_heart:

@GraceyManor Let me see if I have the page where the CC people are Bookmarked...
    I can't find it, but once I do I'll let you know. :kissing_heart: Gotta run!
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

Day 23 of the advent calendar consist of gift box of chocolates which can be found in the Sculptures Tab, the open box which can be found in the Small Appliances Tab and the edible piece of candy can be found in the Misc. Appliances... :)
    https://aroundthesims3.com/
    rBfi35H.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Great job, she got everything clean in no time at all. I hope she enjoys the job.
    bummer about the error 12s but better to get rid of it than keep it and be frustrated.
    Glad to see you started a new story. I hope this world does better for you.
    I love to see sims working on that car.
    Hope she finds quick success and hires a butler. That meal looks pretty meager! lol

@AlexaKry Things have certainly slowed to a crawl recently, me included. Too busy working to play or write. :cry:

@HillyBeth Nice to see you again. Cute toddler! Great name...Adam. He aged into a handsome child. Goodness those kids look alike. :grin: I like the glasses.

@Lisal2 Welcome! Nice blog.

@ilikethesims30 Looks like they are having a lovely time.

@Emily4331 The family looks fantastic! Eddy looks tired though. :open_mouth:

@carlystur03 Congrats on the babies. Bummer about Jared's pregnancy though.

@emorrill Glad you enjoyed seeing the lights. The pics sure are pretty!

@lisasc360 Cute little train set.
    Someone ate all the candy! lol

@Mikezumi Merry Christmas. I hope y'all have a great one down under.

@Silverofdreams30 I forgot you celebrate on the 24th. Merry Christmas!

@karritz I hope you enjoy reading it. I've got another update about half ready. Just need some time to work on writing and finishing adding the pictures.

@Jordan061102 Well, you just got an awesome for that! :smiley:

@Sleepstar Hope you feel better soon.

@rubyskywalker Hope you feel better too!
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30
    Their son is very cute playing with his blocks.
    the house looks beautiful in the winter time.

@emorrill
    Okay, that would be great! I could use them for my story.
    I tried googling but didn't see anything.

@bekkasan
    Yeah, I feel if I kept trying that save it would just get worse,
    plus I wasn't "feeling" the story, so start from scratch.I love
    seeing the sims work on that car to! one of my favorite objects.
    That meal looks pretty meager! lol
    Her thoughts exactly. LOL
  • Options
    @bekkasan Wish you could've been there to see the lights with us. <3
    Someday I'll get all those pictures off my phone to share. :p

@GraceyManor Found it! :mrgreen: Merry Christmas! 🎄
    https://murfeelee.tumblr.com/post/140648983731/ts2ts4-to-ts3-decor-people-pt1
  • Options
    ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    edited December 2019
    Second Anniversary, part 3

Next stop on the tour....Chateau de Landgraab. Rachel wanted to see what mysteries were held in the famed Landgraab mansion. First, some fuel.....

WMfGSQA.jpg

Then a long drive.

What did they face at Chateau de Landgraab? Lots of rooms and even more electricity....

k2acE4L.jpg Rachel: What the bleep?!

Ryan and Rachel got 2 shocks each because of the traps. Poor babies.....

tUmEDB3.jpg

But they had a few romantic interludes.....

15uXnWW.jpg

They were thankful to be alive and certainly didn't expect any....traps. Ultimately, they decided that the Landgraab mansion wasn't for them, so they left.

0mTrtkx.jpg

Ryan: Wanna go to a graveyard?
    Rachel: What?

They went to the Forgotten Burial Ground. I never played at Chateau de Landgraab or the burial grounds before these saves.

At first, the couple wasn't impressed. Then Rach started to dig while Ryan swiped some metals because they needed the money.

zu30BTY.jpg

After Rachel cleared the path, Ryan inspected and opened the trap door.

3wy8nTB.jpg

They managed to get to all of the rooms--another Sim rarity.

Very few shocks this time....

OkB3zQ7.jpg

This pool thing?

pyzevKn.jpg

Ryan met a race of sea people during his journey in the pool thing. And went thru 2 tunnels.

He came out in another room.

vC7dKt2.jpg

Rachel didn't meet any sea people, but she saw a lot of plants. And nearly got attacked by sea algae. But she won the fight.

qsTOY99.jpg

gv0e2dY.jpg

Ryan rushed over to Rachel and hugged her.

Ryan: *sighs* Are you alright, baby?
    Rachel: Yeah, but that was scary....

mS6Z2ZG.jpg

6ZxaxMO.jpg

Their journey got better, though. They found a lot of buried treasure in the other rooms......

wQWFW5T.jpg

Though Ryan was terrified they'd run into a mummy....

kKQrqcK.jpg

kwMSXD1.jpg

fgOVLiZ.jpg

Considering they used the NRAAS key, it was a very good thing they didn't. But Rach found a relic that was worth a lot of money.

Then they found some more stuff during a dig....

YdkDU3u.jpg

....and played a little Frisbee.

94Iuv3c.jpg

They walked and talked some more until they caught a flight home. It's not Christmas or winter in my game, so I might do an impromptu gift-giving party. Kinda similar to me family's Christmas. But good times and all that stuff.

Happy Holidays and Happy Simming :smile:!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top