Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited December 2019
    This thread's been quiet, but I'm sure it will start picking up soon. I haven't had time to play recently
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    edited December 2019
    This happened in my game today:

So of course, I had to do this:

Anyone recognize him?
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A new male Sim this time. This is Duncan and guess what? He wants love and will have a hard time getting it! :D

80370929_10156823346081497_7622448575275859968_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ohc=vAUkXrVVX-AAQk4nP0A70Ojh2ihUeXVoJD3RGSCIh_p5sgEj3Wf2pHydg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=3d3e6d211226b11c7375239bcf9bce64&oe=5EB34212

80102469_10156823345826497_1421388081939873792_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=CZaYWBus4f0AQk2WrhC2fls41zZ1CL_ifhvF87g3j5yfaxZLogQxPPBDw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=ea0a46c1330ad39a8e131506f0b1fa62&oe=5E6D9E3F

80804303_10156823346521497_1778715054431010816_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ohc=Taqoqwuk2p8AQnOqnx8pa9ye8JKrdCeBnEdp9rUV4q-5j5ZrABoloFHKg&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=c94339908187ac3d8fb45df492b6879c&oe=5E7A0DAD

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Gosh the thread is so quiet.Where is everyone? XD
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Page 3753 continued.

@Turjan Yes, I suppose it is partly because of the age of the game that things are not as busy on this side of the forum anymore. I hope the PTB's will always keep a forum for the 'legacy' games. I think they will as long as it keeps selling and they keep making money on it. I know they have the other social media sites as well. I don't really follow them on any of those. I did get a twitter acct, but I don't like twitter. Too much carp comes into your feed that I don't need to see or hear. :open_mouth::lol:
    Your Marcus is such a cute fellow.

@GraceyManor I'm happy you added one more chapter. That was nice to see how she was doing and that she found (hopefully) a nice guy to fall in love with. Interesting choice of song to sing at church :grin: I know...it goes with the theme of the story.
    Poor Tom! Gone but never forgotten.
    Look forward to a new story from you.

@emorrill Do you realize how many years it has been since I saw that movie? And, that I would remember that one particular word all these years. It definitely did not leave an impression on me. :lol:
    I made my comments on your story on your other thread since I was running out of time last night. I wanted them posted before you posted the last chapter.

@lisasc360 Cool puter!
    OMG! Barbies! I think those are on my list for my game for sure!

@coco I use the guides at Nraas for the connecting worlds. There are still certain things that can be risky and cause issues with the connections so I didn't want to chance having two families travel to Adam's homeworld from two different worlds. I suppose I could have had Victor and Gardenia visit Rafe and Autumn and then have them travel to Dragon Valley together, and then send them back to BB together and then have Victor and Gardenia go back home to MH and then empty travel back to Dragon Valley. Sounded too risky to me though. :open_mouth: Karritz doesn't follow the same rules though and that is why she has lost sims with the travel.

@Emily4331 I adore your pictures! Mia and daughter could do one of those commercials...which is the mother, which is the daughter?
    It sounds like you have been keeping super busy.
    Your pics of your anime people are fantastic and love the backstories you are giving them.
    Is she pulling her hair or fixing her pony? Looks painful either way! lol

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

Page 3754

@Silverofdreams30 Jamel is adorable. I always love your toddlers.
    Love the house for Ty and Audra. So pretty in the snow.
    Ty in the bath! Yummy! :love:
    Audra is cute with her preggers tummy!
    Bummer about snowflake day glitching!
    Congrats on the babies! Cute names.

@GraceyManor Cute sneak peek pics! Look forward to reading and seeing more.
    Spongebob! Cute pics to go with the song.

@Turjan I dunno what it is but I like the second version of Alrik the best.

@emorrill Comments on your story thread. Loved it! But the last chapter is still my favorite. :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 Krista is pretty!

@jonny522 It's nice to see you and your story again. Bummer about Lyndsey though. Poor Alex! Just want to hug him.

@Puddinroy Hello!

@ilikethesims30 I'm glad to see your sims got to France for their second honeymoon. Nice to see you again.

@Karritz congrats on the trailer!

note to self, start top of 3755
    Am catching up after my busy workweek and still busy today. Have fun simming!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited December 2019
    @GraceyManor

Interesting new story, I know its busy days now
    before Christmas/holidays so people are busy.

@bekkasan

Thank you, that was the final
    Conley post, I'm going to come with a new story
    soon.

@emorrill

Yes, it is so silent but guess busy days for people.

@Silverofdreams30
    All the sites are slow right now, like I'm totally bored LOL
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

Day 20 of the advent calendar consist of a gift bag and a tunic box which both can be found in the Misc. Tab, a dance tunic on the hanger which can be found in the Wall Decorations and Teen & adult tunic which can be found in CAS. Of course that is my SS modelling the tunic for everyone... :)
    https://aroundthesims3.com/
    q9AcM7i.jpg

I have one extra picture of the tunic on my SS as I do believe that this isn't suppose to happen as the tunic skirt looks like it's suppose to be short in Sandy's picture but once I scroll away from her, it shows up as a long skirt... :/
    qMwZXEy.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    QXI7B6.jpg
    QXo15F.jpg
    QXoB5D.jpg

If this is SSS band
    QXoziF.jpg
    QXoXZV.jpg
    QXojaT.jpg
    QXovIU.jpg
    QXoLq0.jpg
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Alrighty everyone. :star: Here is the 10th and final chapter of "The Christmas Card Lost to Time." :blush: I can't believe the day is already here (oh how the days fly by SO fast anymore! ). It is such a bittersweet thing for me. :cry::)

Thank you all SO much for reading this story, enjoying it, and expressing your thoughts about it. And thank you also for the beautiful compliments you sent my way that would make my day. <3 You all are wonderful!

Now for the conclusion of the story...

Enjoy. :blush:

Chapter 10

Christmas Eve dinner was just as extravagant at the Young home as it had been at Thanksgiving, that was always the tradition. That, and having the big dinner on Christmas Eve instead of on Christmas Day. By the time all the presents were open and everyone was lost in all the joy and new gifts they received, the last thing Maureen’s mom wanted to do was worry about cooking and doing dishes on Christmas! No...it was a day wholly devoted to family and thoughts of the love and sacrifice brought about by the baby that was born and laid in a manger those many years ago.

Maureen tried to joyfully converse with her family members like she always did; it was nice everyone lived close enough to visit on both major Holidays, except for when they were visiting in-laws that year; only her parents and herself remained in Evansville. But her thoughts kept ever wandering back to Alan and she checked her phone more times than she realized to see if there was a message from him. None of her siblings knew about her new boyfriend and she made her parents promise not to say anything about Alan to them as she didn’t know if there would even be a relationship anymore. And that thought was killing her.

She missed him. Her heart longed for him. A part of herself felt empty without him; which meant that he'd become her other half. Oh the connection they shared after reading their Grandparent's journals! Her thoughts kept telling her there was no way all they felt and shared together was an act, for a "player" would never spend that much time with one woman, let alone respect her wishes not to kiss until they got to know each other better. It was quite evident that he wanted to be with her and she felt great remorse for not having more faith in him. Getting burned by her last boyfriend certainly didn't make that easy to do. However she also couldn't help thinking that if he had changed, did he change for all the right reasons and not just so he could be with her.

That evening, after the family festivities were over with, Maureen retired to her home for the night and spent the last hour throwing more tinsel on her Christmas tree as the snow began falling outside the windows behind it. It was 9 pm and she wasn’t ready for sleep yet. Even if she did feel sleepy she wasn’t sure she could sleep. Not because of the excitement over what she'd find under the tree in the morning, but because what she really wanted for Christmas wouldn’t be there…

With Christmas music playing in the background, a certain song came on that really made her stop and think about Alan, bringing tears to her eyes. It was an old classic. “Merry Christmas Darling” by the Carpenters. As the song played on, she slumped down into the old antique sofa near the tree and just stared into the lights, lost in the thoughts of her heart. She then had this strange feeling of Deja Vu. Isn't this what Stanley described my Grandma doing on Christmas Eve night in his card? she thought. In that moment she just had to call Alan, no matter how late it was. She chided herself for waiting so long to do so. But before she could dial, she got a call from her mom and answered it promptly.

"Hey mom."
    "Hi honey," Wendy greeted. "Your father and I are just about to turn in for the night, but...I wanted to call and see how you're doing."
    Maureen smiled. “Thanks mom. I'm ok...just chilling and listening to Christmas music.”

49248346656_e02e3f3be5_c.jpg

Wendy paused before up and asking, "So you haven't called Alan yet? You owe him the opportunity to explain.”
    “I know. And as a matter of fact I was just about to call him when you called,” she chuckled.
    "Oh good!"

Her mom then began to provide her with some sage advice on the matter, when Maureen heard a voice singing just outside her window.

I’ll have a blue Christmas without you.
    I’ll be so blue just thinking about you.

Thinking it to be carolers with a male soloist, Maureen told her mom she had to go because carolers arrived and hung up the phone with an, “I love you too.”

The soloist’s voice was so deeply beautiful and charming; he sang the song in such a slow and romantic way that it was almost intoxicating. She’d never heard it sung in such a way. It had much more feeling and depth to it.

Decorations of red on our green Christmas tree,
    Won’t mean a thing if you’re not here with me.

Opening her front door to meet the humble singers on this cold wintry night, she stopped as she witnessed just a single man standing on the frozen front lawn, the snowflakes gracefully falling all around him. Her heart skipped a beat.

49247880358_00c8685b26_c.jpg

And when those blue snowflakes start fallin’,
    That’s when those blue memories start callin’.

It was Alan...and she could hardly believe it.

49248553907_8390634435_c.jpg

He stepped closer, piercing her heart with warmth through his loving gaze as he concluded the song:

You’ll be doin’ alright, with your Christmas of white.
    But I’ll have a blue...blue Christmas.

She smiled as he finished, and he smiled too. “Alan,” she breathlessly said. “Is that really you? I didn’t know you could sing!”
    Removing his cap, he simply gave her a slight shrug with a smirk.

49248553972_e6fe1695c6_c.jpg

Still mesmerized, she folded her arms to keep warm and asked, “What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be with your family? Like you’ve promised.”

49248554022_1c16db2f98_c.jpg

“They know I’m here,” he replied, “and they wouldn't want it any other way. I’ve come to plead my case m’lady,” he paused, “that is...if you’ll allow me?”
    Maureen smiled and nodded, her heart greatly yearned for it.

The snowflakes seemed to fall faster now, becoming thicker.

“First I want to apologize for Amber’s behavior toward you,” he began. “I never thought she’d stoop so low as to do something like that and I’ve taken care of it. But I know you have questions regarding what she said and...I could never lie to you Maureen; what she said about me was true.”

49248554132_f505e29018_c.jpg

He looked down at his cap, as Maureen frowned. “I guess I got caught up in the single and glamorous CEO life, forgetting about my true self and how I was raised just the same as I did when I was a teenager.” He paused. “I always thought I knew everything and didn't need anyone to guide me. I thought I knew what love is...until you came into my life with this beautiful, yet tragic love story and once again I was taught a valuable lesson by my Grandfather. But I was taught so much more from you.”

Maureen’s eyes glistened in the light of the porch light, looking even more beautiful to Alan than ever.

“You once said,” Alan went on, “that you felt like there was a reason why you needed to find out about your Grandma’s lost love and Maureen...that reason is US!

49248347056_7bc404ab60_c.jpg

Maureen wiped a tear from her eye, as she’d thought the very same thing.
    “It’s certainly heartbreaking that our Grandparents could never spend the rest of their lives together,” he paused, “but it's because it was written in the stars for us to be together, and that couldn’t happen without their story. Without their loss.” Then he threw in for a little humor, “And you kinda can’t date someone you’re related to!”

49248554297_c6963725b4_c.jpg

Maureen laughed with him while wiping away a tear again.

The cold was really beginning to pierce through Alan’s clothes onto his skin, but he didn’t care.

“I know our relationship started out a little rough,” he said, “but that was my fault and I’ll forever apologize for it. I never wanna be that guy again Maureen. He was gone the moment we dated. You’re the girl I always needed in my life; the girl I always wanted. And I can’t spend another moment of my life without you in it. In these past 24 hours I haven’t been able to think straight and I haven’t been able to breathe thinking about never being with you again. I know we live two hours away from each other,” he stopped for a breath, “but I will quit my job as CEO right now, I’m not even kidding, and find another job here if it means being with you. Wherever you are, that's where I want to be. I don’t want to imagine my life without you Maureen Young and I promise to spend the rest of my life showing you just how much I love you.” He stopped, having not planned on saying it just yet, but happily confirmed it. “I love you.”

49248347266_69247aa0c5_c.jpg

In that moment, with the brightest grin on her face, Maureen hurried down from the porch never allowing her eyes to wander away from his, and approached him. Whatever doubts she had were gone, for nothing had ever been more sincerely said with such love and devotion. Everything was back to the way it was.

“I love you too,” she whispered, wrapping her arms around him and he her. "I'm so sorry I left the way I did and for doubting you...and us."

49248347376_c0e8db366c_c.jpg

"It's okay," he said, tenderly lifting her chin. "I understand."
    Snowflakes began to cake onto their eyelashes, but they soon melted away as the two tenderly kissed. Once, twice, and then again. For a moment, Alan removed his lips from her, gently pressing his nose against hers to say again, “I love you,” and kissed her again.

49248554527_726bc09b54_c.jpg

Once the kiss ended, Alan held both of her hands in his and said, “I have a little something for you. You know, since you got me a present and all.”

49248554632_728c36c255_c.jpg

Maureen blushed, brushing her hair behind her ear. "Oh?"
    He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, simple, and worn silver band and held it before her gaze. “I know it’s a bit too early for a proposal,” he said, seeing her eyes light up, “but I wanted to ask you Maureen Young, if you’d be mine this Christmas - just as I'll be yours - from this day forward?”
    “Where did you find that!?” she asked in awe. For she thought it safe and secure in her Grandmother’s old wooden box.
    He cracked a smile. “On the floor at my Grandpa’s house. I guess when everything fell out of the box that one time you forgot to pick up the ring.”
    She shook her head as she said, “Gee I wonder how that happened?”
    “I dunno,” he teased back, both thinking the same thing.

“Yes,” she replied with the biggest smile. “I will be yours this Christmas...and for always.”
    With the most loving of gazes, Alan carefully slipped the old band onto her finger and kissed her with great passion, while Maureen wrapped her arms around his neck, keeping them close in it.

49247881133_f21932913a_c.jpg

Alan then scooped her up into his arms and they continued to kiss while he carried her into the warmth of her little cottage.

49247881253_047bfc8184_c.jpg

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

During the next year, Alan and Maureen were inseparable; their love growing deeper and stronger. The travel and long absences had indeed become wearing on them and since Maureen didn’t wish for Alan to give up all that he worked for in his career, she left the Veterinary clinic in Evansville and found a job at one in Brighton to be closer to him. It didn’t take long for her Grandmother’s cottage to sell and it was a bittersweet thing. And to alleviate some of his duties so he could spend more time with his love, Alan stepped down as CEO of MetroCorp to COO and the former COO took his place at the top. He then decided to take his Grandfather’s home off the market and restore it from the ground up to its former glory. He had a reason for doing so.

That Christmas, in the light of the Christmas tree in his newly renovated home, Alan presented Maureen with a card and when she opened it the words inside simply read, “Will you marry me?” Tears fell from Maureen’s eyes at the sentiment and she emphatically answered, “YES!” while throwing her arms around him. And this time, Alan got down on one knee and replaced the old silver band on her finger, which she never removed, with the most elaborate diamond ring a girl could ever ask for.

49247880253_d26f18cb4a_c.jpg

49248346506_28b3945f3c_c.jpg

49247880088_c0f9f4cc57_c.jpg

49248553447_de4b7c3eec_c.jpg

Not long after they were married, they happily resided in Grandpa Stanley's old home and could always feel the love and blessing of their Grandparents each and every day of their life together.

They went on to raise four children and while their life together certainly has its ups and downs, they were truly happy and Alan never broke his promise to Maureen to show how much he loved and cared for her, and she him, so in that regard...life was perfect.

And it was all the result of a Christmas card that got delivered 50 years too late.

The End

:mrgreen:

🎄 Merry Christmas everyone. 🎄
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill that was beautiful story! Your writing always inspires me to keep writing! So glad they ended up together.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited December 2019
    Hi everyone just letting you know that I am going on a 10 day cruise today so I won't be around as much for the next week and a bit. This kills me because I see your update right there @emorrill but I don't have the time to read it right now :bawling:

Please keep Australians in your thoughts as we are battling some terrible fires and my family has been personally affected by it :heart:
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @emorrill: Aw. What a sweet and beautiful story.

@GraceyManor: Hello

@ShadowAssassin: Hello

@lisasc360: Hello. Thanks for the picture of ATS3 advent calender items.

@Karritz: Hello

@coco: Hello

@Mikezumi: Hello

@Silverofdreams30: Hello

@king_of_simcity7: Pretty new sims

@Nikkei_Simmer: Hello

@ilikethesims30: Hello

@Turjan: Hello

@PalmArrow: Hello

@bekkasan: Hello. I can't wait for your new update.

@jonny522: Hello

@all: Sorry if I missed anybody. Thanks for letting me read your stories/pictures/videos. :)
    :) Smile!

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @coco

Enjoy your cruise and relax.
    sorry to hear about thosse evil fires *hugs*.

@emorrill

I read yours tomorrow.

Good night all
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Managed to get a play session in, and played on the Rivers save. So far I managed to get everyone to school and work on time, and Harold planted a strawberry before school.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    @lisasc360 Yep, cause a lot of them went to Sims 4. At least there are some still around.

@Silverofdreams30 That's okay. Yeah, things are going good as of now. I just have to play with lower graphics and less of the EPs but it's all good. I got a family I've been playing, so far at 45 sim days with minimal issues.

@GraceyManor Thanks! She's just a bin sim with a change of hair, plus I chose her personality. Speaking of witches, she has the skill almost mastered. Alchemy is done.

@Puddinroy Hello! Hope you are well.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor So, she's gonna be a waitress! I hope she is able to clean it up in less than 24hrs. Ward sure is a cranky guy! Why doesn't he like his neighbor? Who I am guessing is Sabrina.

@Sleepstar Things got busy for me with work and I haven't played since Sun. Going through withdrawal symptoms now! :worried:
    Glad you found some time and felt like playing.

@Linamints That is downright creepy! I don't recognize him...sorry.

@king_of_simcity7 Duncan is cute. Gosh, we all just want to be loved!

@Silverofdreams30 I look forward to a new save from you. :smiley:

@lisasc360 I like that she makes the items deco as well as usable when she can.

@emorrill ok...new favorite chapter!! <3<3<3
    I knew she wouldn't be able to enjoy the day with her family without thinking about Alan! hah!! :grin:
    I was glad to see her thinking that she might have been a bit hasty!
    I remember that song by the Carpenters! It is one of my favorites.
    That was nice of Mom to call and check on her, now, get off the phone and call Alan!
    I'm glad her Mom agrees about giving him a chance to explain.
    I knew that was Alan singing, not a typical caroler song. :smiley:
    That was what started my tears, him singing to her.
    I'm glad she gave him the chance to explain and such a loving explanation.
    It WAS written in the stars, and lol at 'you can't date someone your related to'.
    The whole speech was beautiful (more tears) and if I already didn't love Alan that would have done it for me.
    Glad he found the ring! Such a perfect gift.
    I was happy that you carried it forward to the next year and got to see the engagement and what happened in their lives after as well. (lots more tears at this point) :smiley:
    They lived happily ever after because of those two postal workers. So cool!

@coco Have a lovely cruise! I am praying those fires will be stopped before anymore damage and heartache are done.

@puddinroy Hopefully this weekend! :smiley:

@Brandontaylor Nice to see you. :)
    @bekkasan
    Cause Sabrina is annoying and pesky.XD
    Ward is squidward and Squidward cant stand Patrick and Spongebob aka Patricia and Sabrina.
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    "Bleh, this place is gross, Ward what do you do with your free time? Oh well,time to bust out the cleaning supplies."

Screenshot-77.jpg
    The deep fryer was the atrocious mess she tackled first, gagging at every scrap of
    old food or built up mildew."Uh, nasty.I think I found a half eaten fry."

Screenshot-81.jpg
    "In I go." She gagged, as she held her nose and entered the all in one bathroom..
    Sabrina worked all night long to clean the restaurant..

the next morning....

Screenshot-83.jpg
    "Health inspector is already here Eugene." "I was afraid of that." The two boys
    entered the restaurant, half expecting a closed down restaurant.

Screenshot-84.jpg
    "I'm pleased to say that you pass your inspection, Eugene.You managed to get this place in Ship Shape."
    What a lovely waitress you have!

Screenshot-85.jpg
    "She doesn't work here!" Ward belted out in the back."She does now." Eugene said."Welcome aboard,
    the job's yours." "Yay! I dreamed of joining the krusty Crew.I won't let you down!"
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Hi there!
    First of all: very nice and interesting posts from everyone!! Likes and awesomes are passed as always! (I´m just lurking here, I can´t handle the speed this thread normally enfolds, well, not the speed in the last few days, but sometimes its much too fast for me! :o )

In case somebody still knows my story "Tibor and Leo in Vargfjell", there is a new update. Interested readers can just click here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956226/tibor-and-leo-in-vargfjell#latest

Sorry for this shameless ad, but I know that a few of you like to read about them!

And
    my "Meet-the-Helmquists-story is updated too!" If anybody is interested, click here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950668/meet-the-helmquists-a-sims-3-story#latest <3o:)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Puddinroy Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: I am on a hair hunting spree again now! :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member

Day 21 of the advent calendar consist of a standing and laying down closed guitar case, a vintage wall deco guitar, a vintage standing guitar and a laying down vintage guitar which all can be found in the Sculptures Tab, an open guitar case which can be found in the Misc. Decorations tab, the amp can be found in the Audio Tab and the Guitar can be found in the Hobbies and Skills Tab. The laying down guitar that you see on the floor can also go inside of the empty guitar case that lays down on the floor as well... :)
    https://aroundthesims3.com/
    iI6Nox9.jpg

@Puddinroy,
    @lisasc360: Hello. Thanks for the picture of ATS3 advent calender items.
    Waves at Puddinroy... :) You're welcome... :) It's my pleasure to show these items off in the game so that everyone can see them and decide if it's something that they might be interested in having in their game... :)

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Yep, cause a lot of them went to Sims 4. At least there are some still around.
    They sure did. But at least Sandy still creates for TS3 as well as TS2 and TS4... :)

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 I like that she makes the items deco as well as usable when she can.
    Same here as I like to see my Sims interacting with the items instead of having them just view them... :)

@GraceyManor, oh boy a Sims version of Spongebob, only with the characters names being a little bit different and that Spongebob is Sabrina and Patrick is Patricia... :smiley: Now Sabrina just needs her Golden Spatula with her... :p
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Third shot at the Random Legacy Challenge- thanks @Mikezumi !- and here are my founders and their son. I think he's a perfect combination of them both.

I know Jacob and Vanessa(Nessie) are Twilight-based, but their names were totally randomized!

Jacob Locke
    49253777946_185c26b132_h.jpg

Vanessa Murphy-Locke
    49253304503_8f3697a935_h.jpg

This is their son Adam. I want to change his name to something else though.

(Baby)
    49253303513_9a9426f038_h.jpg
    49253975572_eb492f497c_h.jpg
    49253975317_1048f1b747_h.jpg

(Toddler)
    49253302363_d8a30f4025_h.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    (Toddler)
    49253302363_d8a30f4025_h.jpg

Aww! Adam is such a cute toddler!!
  • Lisal2Lisal2 Posts: 21 Member
    edited December 2019
    Brooke's Daughter Letitia age up to a toddler!https://sweetsimslegacy.blogspot.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top