Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,716 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you! I enjoy your recent flashbacks, too. It's interesting to see what all of you were up to a long time ago. My backlog is just a few weeks :wink: .
  • ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    I wrote an update a while ago. I wanted to share it with you all. Here it is:

https://majorleaguesimmer.wordpress.com/2019/09/15/ladies-🚺-weekend-in-sunlit-tides-part-1/
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Good morning/evening everyone. :blush:

@Turjan Aww, thank you. :blush:
    I guess the Christmas tree does look a little bright huh? ;) I think that's due to the Tiffany ceiling light I have in there. :p
    Hee hee! Yup, that was my first thought when seeing her eyelashes like that! :lol:
    ----
    I'm not sure how these sims do it, but Lucas and Gwen were performing some 12 hour flirt marathon until it was time to go to the hospital.
    ^ :joy:
    Well, all I gotta say is...when hubby and I got engaged, we couldn't keep our hands off each other! More so than normal! :smirk: My mom had to keep intervening and tell him to go home to bed! :lol: The game just gave ya some realism there. ;)
    Yes, patient toddlers are the best!
    I had to endure another 12 hours of hardcore flirting, Bernard was born again, and as consolation, the game threw another baby at the young family, which, in my panic, I named Bianca. Yes, I went there :blush: .
    ^I GOT that reference! :smiley: Rescuers! :mrgreen: And Down Under... :p
    Those toddler mats rock! :star:
    Yup it takes lots of time teaching kiddos basic life skills...wish it was as easy to do on the sims as it is in real life!

@meerkattime
    (little did I know that later there'd be a game called The Sims where I could have any kind of a "dollhouse" I want to play with my lil dolls :smiley: ).
    ^Oh my gosh, right!? :smiley: I am totally living out my childhood through the sims and I just love it! <3
    Yeah I had to add a fountain somewhere. ;)
    Yup, she's a cat lady. Not a crazy one though. :lol: I haven't played with pets in a while and I figured it was high time to do so. :)
    I love how Maya was playing with the wall toy when I decided to take pictures. <3
    Thank you for all the sweet compliments. :kissing_heart:
    Poor dog :flushed: ! He needs a good trimmer's loving hand! ;)
    ^Hmm...you've just given me an idea. :smirk: That was your intent huh? :lol:

@Emily4331 Thanks for sharing the link to that mod. It's awesome! :smiley: I'll have to try it out sometime.
    I hope getting back into converting stuff will help lift your spirits. <3 Delving into my hobbies always does. That top and skirt look great! :star:
    And heyyyyy looky. No seam. :3
    ^Yay! :smiley: I knew you'd get it down. Great job! 🙌

@ZhakiraP That's one big family! (I come from one myself and it was so much fun. :blush: )
    Bless Agnes' heart rearing that many children though...I couldn't do it. :flushed:
    Kristin looks gorgeous in her wedding dress. :star:
    Goodness...Does Rochelle feel like Kristin took away her future man? :lol: (Is she a teen? )
    Glenda sure is looking at Fjord with loving eyes. :smirk:;)

@bekkasan You're welcome. :blush:
    Gosh a bunk bed for a grownup! I dunno about that.
    How do you have woohoo in that house? I guess the shower and downstairs potty!
    ^Yeeeeeah I was thinking those same things. :(
    I really can't stand when there's no room in a bedroom for a double bed. :weary: I was sad to see that was the case here. (The creator didn't really provide interior pics on MTS :confused: ). But it was so cute and perfect that I just had to roll with it. :p And we all know all in one bathroom woohoo is the BEST! :lol: Just kidding...but better than nothing. ;)
    I knew you would think the kitty nook was cool and cute. :blush: I thought of you while I was decorating it up.
    Thank you for all the sweet compliments. :kissing_heart: I'm glad you like the tree and I was happy to be able to decorate it nicer. :) (Cause Sims 4 stuff is always lacking somewhere right? :unamused: I mean, HOW can you not have lights on a Christmas tree? :grimace: )
    I'm getting more and more excited to write the story now! :grin:
    Oh my goodness I could NEVER sleep on the ground while pregnant. :weary: Poor Alice... :cry: But they gotta do what they gotta do right now huh? ;)
    I'm curious to know if there's a mod out there like that too. 👍

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you sweet lady. <3
    It's definitely a fitting home and that's why I went with it, even though the bedroom is tiny and doesn't allow a double bed. *sigh*
    (Makes me wonder how she stayed with her grandma in the house?? :lol: I guess she slept in the kitty nook and grandma had the room obviously. :p )
    ----
    Oooh! That pic of Troy in the shower! VERY nice! :love:
    Tanya's shirt in cute. :)
    Gorgeous white horsey! <3 (Oh yeah it's Snow White. :lol: I do remember this save. :) )
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited October 2019
    @emorrill

Thank you, I went into that old save today and took these screenshots.
    Even if I do not play some saves for a while I still have them both backed up
    and in my folder.
    Tanya and Troy will have a little one joining them soon.
    @emorrill

Thank you, I went into that old save today and took these screenshots.
    Even if I do not play some saves for a while I still have them both backed up
    and in my folder.

Tanya and Troy will have a little one joining them soon.

^Yup. Same. :blush:

Aww, I bet their little one will be super adorable! <3
    Troy and Tanya had twins

[img][/img]eJqwUYu.jpg

Aiden

[img][/img][img][/img]znDpPba.jpg

Athena

All for today

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @emorrill Didn't get your tag :angry: but saw your post when I came to look at bekkasan's tag. I had the same happen, a friend I was close to disappeared. She had a lot of personal issues going on and some health issues too. She just disappeared in the middle of a game where she was giving lots of gifts and we never heard from her again. Can only hope that she's okay. :cry: It's great you were able to finally hear back from your friend and know that she is ok.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I don’t get anyone’s tags anymore for some reason
    edited October 2019
    @emorrill Heh, good on you and your hubby. He got sent home :smiley: ? :lol:
    But yeah, 12 hours is nothing in this game. In my Twinbrook game, Julienne Knack regularly made it to a whole day and a whole night, until one of the two participants keeled over the next morning. Then again, she is one of those sims where this is more or less the only meaningful action you get out of her.

Oh, it's the lamp above the Christmas tree? That makes sense.

@Silverofdreams30 That's a beautiful couple.
    And congrats on your twins in your new story. I wouldn't try feeding a baby in a "good" jacket, but in the game that's A-okay, of course. That's how we love it.
    edited October 2019
    Remember when I said that the last couple of the first four Stout children, Fiona and Sam, should take their time to get a baby? Well, the game had other ideas. I wasn't even informed of a pregnancy, or I missed the notice, but here's Fiona with Bennie Sekemoto:
    b3XBkNU.jpg
    The game gave him the "Brave" and "Loves the Outdoors" traits. I guess it always gives "Brave" if the mother is on her own during birth, but in a good mood? "Loves the Outdoors" could be chance or because the birth happened in the garden. Well, what do I know, but that's how it turned out.
    At the same time, Carla's and Jose's daughter Carlotta grew up to a toddler. Yay.
    jkTr9lh.jpg
    I was playing Jamie at that point, because I wanted to have some peace for a change. That's how it goes. I'll probably have to take her on a vacation. Anyway, that's Jamie's current family tree:
    nh5ovGX.jpg
    I wish there were a way to eliminate the plumbots from the tree. If anyone knows one (except selling the plumbots), I'd like to know.

That's Marcus' version of the tree (just mentally add the missing stuff on the right from Jamie's tree):
    7YkjMiS.jpg
    Maybe, without plumbots it would fit on one screen and not need a scroll bar.

Edit: Bonus pic of Latasha VanWatson, a daughter of Marcus with Madison, who just became a teenager.
    DY9yUqB.jpg
    She exudes an air of impudence. Well, I'd like to know how she really looks like below all that stuff, but I guess that has to wait.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Resumed playing on The Smith Family. Friday saw Promethus skip school and Tamora's work performance improve. Before he skipped school Promethus cleared a wish to go fishing before 6AM. Saturday saw Marius demostrate his hidden Pyromaniac Trait by setting the carpet on fire (The fire died out on it's own). In order to prevent her younger brother from setting something else alight, Amelia taught Marius to drive. Meanwhile, Cosima received her Certificate for her Driving, and rolled her Lifetime Wish of "Artistan Alchemist". Canute, determined not to be outdone in terms of Lifetime Wishes, went to the Board Breaker and rolled his Lifetime Wish of "Master the Martial Arts and Athletic skills".
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
    edited October 2019
    @Silverofdreams30 Twins! :mrgreens:
    I can't wait to see what they look like upon age up. :)

@ZeeGee Curse this disfunctional notification system on this site! :angry: I swear, people not seeing my tags and never responding because they don't see them, really bothers me. :pensive: It makes me worry that they're ducking me or are mad at me and it's difficult for me to want to do feedback...
    I'm not saying I'm upset with you or anyone else, hardly. :kissing_heart: It's the site I'm mad at and the fact that they haven't fixed this issue when I've informed them about it a couple of times. :confounded:
    Anyhoo, thank you for replying and for your sweet words. <3 I do hope your friend is alright. :worried: I pray God is watching over her.

@GraceyManor Ugh...Dang messed up Notification system on here. :angry: Thanks for letting us know. I hope you'll see this one. <3

@Turjan Yay! You're getting my tags! :grin:
    He got sent home :smiley: ? :lol:
    ^ :lol: Ohhh boy, you're gonna make me explain.
    So, I was still living with my parents at the time that we met and every evening he would come over to my house to see me. :blush: (He resided on the military base in town so it was just easier for him to always come over to my place instead of me having to show ID and get onto Post when I didn't know the roads well there. :flushed: ) Plus I don't think my parents really would've allowed me to be alone with him in his apartment... :p
    Since my hubby and I are both strong in our religious beliefs (and a lot of it had to do with the way we were raised) we did not engage in woohoo before marriage and WOULDN'T until we were officially married. :) So, we'd spend many long nights snuggling, kissing, getting somewhat frisky - that's what my mom was afraid of :p - because we didn't want to part and...my mom would kind of be sleeping in her room, she wouldn't until she knew he was gone for the night. :lol: So a couple of times she would check on us and then say, "You two need to say goodbye now" or some other thing encouraging him to leave so we wouldn't get carried away...
    I gotta tell you some of those evenings were brutal! It felt like it was taking FOREVER to get married when really...it was only a month away. :p
    It was a quick courtship and engagement as he was due to his next Duty station all the way across the country so.....
    :mrgreen:
    edited October 2019
    @emorrill Yeah, I figured that was the case after I wrote that, because you mentioned your background before. The "rules" on this are different from area to area, anyway. Here in central Europe, they are quite relaxed. In the US, it was weird (to me - perfectly normal for the local people, of course), strict on the outside, but lax in reality. You just needed to go through the expected motions (this whole dating circus). On the minus side, you couldn't just invite some girl out for dinner without there being specific expectations involved, which irked me to no end.
    Anyway, it seems to have turned out as a happy relationship for you, so all is well.

Regarding the tags, yes, I got yours this time. I know the system is skipping some, which means that we have to live with never knowing whether someone didn't see your post or doesn't want to answer. I try to answer at least all comments I get, even if I don't comment on every post. I use the buttons though, because I read everything, except some of the personal comments to other people.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    Hello all. I thought I'd pop in for a second or two. I'm trying to read most of the posts and give out likes and awesomes but for the next few weeks I'm going to be totally exhausted and right now trying to really get my songs learned as we have only 10 days to opening night. I still have lots to learn and I don't even have a specific part.

I've also been working on the next episode of 'Oscar's Childhood'. This is part 22.

I've been playing a tiny bit but mostly just have the game on in the background. I haven't even launched it yet today.

That's it from me

Happy Simming all
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Some day, my mood is going to allow me to leave comments. I swear it. :lol: Until then, I can at least tell you all that you're awesome, your sims are awesome, your stories are awesome...and so I have left you all awesomes. :tongue:

After 5 hours of playing, CC decided to spike the memory usage and crash the game. But, hey, 5 hours isn't too shabby! I spent some time today renovating some community lots to make them more enjoyable and accessible. Didn't get pics of those, but I did get some pics.

Kristina went to the nearest club to get some food. The pizza man got stuck in the black lodge, so RIP pizza. And he still took 30 simoleons! :angry: Anyway, going inside Kristina ran into Vlad. I love Vlad. So I gave Vlad a makeover for this save. I went with a bit of a Wolverine look. :lol:
    nURA6fe.png

LdUbMTp.png

He kept starting at Kristina and I was hoping he'd make the move, but he didn't. :lol: So I had Kristina go introduce herself.
    lon6Orm.png

Much to Jessica Talon's chagrin, it seems. :lol:
    GhG8u1c.jpg

They became fast friends and Vlad is so cute. :3
    nF3fXit.png

So I had her group up with Vlad to go order food. She got shrimp cocktails. But, of course, a girl can't even eat in peace without a sneaky snake trying to steal our potential man! Jesssicaaaaa! :rage:
    IlX5hR3.png

Kristina had to do something, so I made her go smooch Vlad. Ya know, as you do minutes after you first meet someone. :lol:
    CG8zAhe.png

Jessica went bye bye and that would've been the end of it. But Katrina Pala looking for a fight, clearly.
    ZBdFNug.png

Listen, there's a very easy way to handle this. Katrina might think we'll slap her in the mouth, but no no. Kristina is a lover, not a fighter!

And when I say lover, I mean lover. :lol: So she was like, "hey, Vlad, winky winky come with meeeee," and they had a makeout session in her kitchen that would make George Costanza proud.
    E3Ij6GW.png

Vlad gave her flowers because he is a sweetums. :3
    QHf3dC8.png

And they took the most iconic selfie of all time together before Vlad went home and Kristina got some sleep. After all, she does have that job interview today. Maybe I shouldn't have had her go out and stay out until 4 am? :lol:
    OYh0sYU.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@ZhakiraP Great family photo. Glad you found the missing kid. :wink: What's a wedding without some drama!

@Turjan Congrats on the new couple and the new kids. Wow! You've got that training right down. :grin:
    That is one prolific family!

@Silverofdreams30 Troy and Tanya look great! That is so funny the horse knew you were taking that picture and looked right at the camera.
    Congrats to Troy and Tanya on the babies!

@ilikethesims30 Nice update. I like the idea of an all girls vacation. Hope they enjoy themselves and have fun, but not too much fun!

@sleepstar Nice to see the teens are improving their skills and setting goals. :smiley:

@Karritz Nice to take a break and get some play time in every once in a while. :) Good luck with the songs.

@Emily4331 Your wolverine/vlad is awesome! I don't blame Kristina for keeping him for herself. I hope she gets a couple of hours sleep before the interview!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    72578361_396947541229504_3051829947506098176_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnbtsNRMCqbiklCnK_wBXP8UPyxe_IyEwgs64hoU-c27t5d1IHaaxyB4LzeMHKXEjqEQmRgr-arVqyWcurRon5P&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=50b699e77bc33ae5e8c0947b9170837d&oe=5E230284
    Chelsea's text: Hey Darren, come down to the opera house. Chelsea has been spending a lot of free time down at the
    theater.Turns out she's been taking voice lessons in her free time.

72277099_396947507896174_6764858921841590272_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlvf3J5dZyKF3zRXNQEf3GHjQlPUWf3gswZPkbnT_g95Kt6ZLUDl25mTP-VuoGFJKdOSgEwvNxVnUrxJ1SrTGsE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=7795566f343cf86451a079c7ff8bd934&oe=5E356015
    Chelsea: Think of me, think of me fondly
    When we've said goodbye
    Remember me, once in a while
    Please promise me you'll try
    When you find that once again you long
    To take your heart back and be free
    If you ever find a moment
    Spare a thought for me

72899507_396947501229508_1669758773582888960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmFVT1-4J7DxLYShFp095UVJ4xbgDRFMa5Qs1t-Fu6krobOW4zcYBAj2Ngr1CwXal1njsDBqahloRWWbkF29cFx&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=15c6d873f12a0358029166d9dbffd711&oe=5E28A6F8
    Chelsea: We never said our love was evergreen
    Or as unchanging as the sea
    But if you can still remember
    Stop and think of me
    Think of all the things
    We've shared and seen
    Don't think about the way
    Things might have been

72906280_396947584562833_6663245823888850944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQnreusGhi229EVvL6T40rmGS5xC0ei8j7QXq42JccTvLw8PyG-AySYsc6Ngp9HtV27L1U2Rv2QcLrFjprEaoOTP&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2131b7fcec72bcc62c66301a188dc71b&oe=5E1F29C6
    Chelsea: Think of me, think of me waking
    Silent and resigned
    Imagine me trying too hard
    To put you from my mind
    Recall those days
    Look back on all those times
    Think of the things we'll never do
    There will never be a day
    When I won't think of you

74327599_396947594562832_4585770662504693760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQmQ3zH4-wyD8qZ_kABprmTy-JJvhuQps6GkMAYUExXLeSd5Fi2Sthx-Rbm-jcBOJu7AqQZthNHJwKT07az-z5ST&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=de7549f233119aeaec5bc60d755e0d14&oe=5E173E31
    Her tutor watching her carefully.

73119872_396947674562824_2211964722159288320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlW2Ach7gErSP1Yyng3NadvTjNBnKizdCG43oI9rXiV8QEhKWKv-cF3QRyFgOvz2IVKZM1QZ1zPpQDCS9C_kF50&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c35b6d1ccf3d400e705d588e5fdf503f&oe=5E3529AE
    Darren happened to arrive at the end.
    video
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    @bekkasan Thank you. Promethus will be aging up very soon, and I would like to get the Triplets sufficently skilled before they next age up. I will save Promethus to the Library though when he ages up, so if anything happens to that Save I know that Promethus and the Triplets will be safe (Ignoitus, Tamora and Amelia are already saved to my Sim Bin)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)

@Turjan

Thank you, it's not a new save, more like an older one I played a bit
    with when I checked into it yesterday. Game crashed when I edited the new home though but
    luckily I save often.
    Congrats to the new baby boy.
    I love the toddler's hairstyle where did you find it?

@emorrill

Thank you,
    I will play it a bit more to see how they look aged up.

@Emily4331

Your Vlad looks very handsome as usual when you do makeovers
    hehe.

@bekkasan

Haha, yeah the horse must have figured I wanted a photo.
    Thank you.

@GraceyManor

Lovely update

edited October 2019
    @bekkasan Thanks! Sometimes, it's better to be efficient. With two toddlers at once, I thought I'd better make use of those wedding vacation days. And yes, generation 2 is already quite large. I'll ignore most of them though, except for an occasional glimpse. I don't think I can actually keep up with all of them :smile: .

@Emily4331 Wow, that's quite an improvement for Vlad. And yes, sometimes, you have to move fast in the sims world.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you! The game crashing outside of normal play is unfortunately not that rare for me, either. The toddler hair seems to be this.
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited October 2019
    @meerkattime - Yeah, who would even call someone in the middle of the night? lol

@bekkasan - Thanks :)

Aged up little Annette. Her traits are Athletic and Clumsy, and she is a Witch/Mermaid hybrid, just like Ryu.
    y2pFFzg.jpg

During work, Kameron forgot that tonight was the full moon, which means...
    5PAerwd.jpg
    xGPb7Jv.jpg

Same thing happened to Derek, and Annette was terrified.
    sfLJp4t.jpg

Ryu comforted his daughter.
    33IVeyo.jpg

Annette really loves her doll, Sagan.
    RfQ3Ql1.jpg

Kameron came back home hungry and in a tuxedo. Every full moon he would randomly wear different outfits.
    Ryu: "You're a bad influence to the children."
    4xYpre9.jpg

Suddenly, Ryu was hit with a bad stomach pain and rushed to the bathroom.
    BP4H4c9.jpg

Ryu came back to deal with his werewolf husband, who was acting very inappropriate.
    pOQcq1V.jpg
    9aPwRES.jpg

Ryu: "Bad wolf! I told you not to do that again!"
    O1fzuf7.jpg

Kameron apologized Ryu with a kiss and was forgiven.
    bY97XU8.jpg
    NpZdHsE.jpg

Kameron turned back to normal.
    Kameron: "What just happened?"
    Ryu: "You acted like a dingus lately. Thankfully, the kids are upstairs."
    yM5POsW.jpg
    wtQebdg.jpg

Derek and Annette playing peek-a-boo.
    F2ATl5S.jpg
    4Q9tVcm.jpg
    JwEjlRJ.jpg

Ryu is expecting again.
    xDA9Pch.jpg

Ryu announced the pregnancy to Kameron, who was thrilled at the news.
    YeU0rKc.jpg
    oLFNZ4u.jpg
    ODlc30m.jpg
    xbizRXv.jpg

It was four-thirty already, and Derek hasn't been back home yet from school.
    m1PuR15.jpg

Found Derek at the back of the school building, working on his homework.
    jkLkViP.jpg
    Post edited by DarkAngel1994 on
    pw0213q.png?1

@Turjan

Thank you for the link.

Here is an update from the older save.

[img][/img]XFKRTai.jpg

I downloaded the house but remodeled the interior and exterior
    more to my liking.

[img][/img]GitEs9b.jpg

Snow White loves having a pond nearby.

[img][/img]eLHKYKd.jpg

[img][/img]emGnsyd.jpg

Troy took care of Aidens social needs in the middle of the night, and let
    Tanya sleep.

[img][/img]EHNShWs.jpg

Good morning.

[img][/img]3CsvFgd.jpg

Appaloosa Plains scenery.

All for today

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    edited October 2019
    I feel a little bit like an intruder just randomly barging into well established storylines and conversations, but it is so fun to share!

It's funny, when I started this Gobias Koffi Legacy, it was just for laughs. I'd never played Gobias. I thought he was ridiculous. In any other save I wouldn't give him a second thought, but as I'm writing down what happens in my game, he and Agnes are kinda taking on a life of their own. Agnes has somehow become more of the focus, and the zaniness of the events are becoming rather poignant.

Anyway

Agnes is showing that sometimes she can be rather maternal, even when the child isn't hers.
    2JXxQkM.jpg

Anaximander grew into a child
    jLh4or0.jpg

Between Agnes' midlife crisis wishes costing a fortune, and all the trips to the doctor for the various illnesses my sims have caught, the family finances are in dire straights, and Anderson has had to resort to collecting and selling things.
    Tl9DEVW.jpg

Ataraxus has grown into a toddler, and Gobias adores him
    ykj6WFv.jpg

Agnes has to spend a lot of time writing novels to help bring in money, because for the longest time Gobias was only a filing clerk and could not seem to get a promotion.
    cDLQvTK.jpg

Amelia, the result of a fling between Agnes and Grady Elfman, the maid, has grown into a child. She's rather sweet, and very easy to care for. She's brave, neurotic (and something else that I've forgotten...)
    b0O4ojB.jpg

Some time later, Agnes reveals to a very excited Gobias that she is expecting, AGAIN. It is his child - she's rolled wants to flirt with Grady a few times, but had largely seemed to have left that in the past and is very happy with Gobias.
    GQnHB7d.jpg
    LCQwhq9.jpg

And then a surprise and very sweet turn of events - I caught Amelia autonomously playing tag with Grady (he had been invited to hang out - I was trying to satisfy a few more midlife crisis wishes for Agnes)
    sNzSyNK.jpg

Agnes came up a lot when I directed Amelia to "get to know" Grady. Up to this point, despite being her biological father, he had been a stranger. I wonder what he told her about her mother.
    xHX6C58.jpg

And then she asked for him to read her a bedtime story! <3
    pMwIn6W.jpg
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you :3
    Troy's hot...all of your boys are hot. :love:
    Appaloosa Plains or freaking Silent Hill? :fearful:

@Turjan Thank you :3 And, yes, ahaha the girls at the club weren't wasting any time, so Kristina couldn't either! :lol:

@DarkAngel1994 Aww poor Annette being scared by Derek. :( She's adorable with her imaginary friend doll....even though those dolls are guaranteed 100% pure evil. :lol: I read the doll's name as "Saigon" instead of "Sagan" at first. :lol:
    Ryu and Kameron are cute together. :heart: Also, +10,000,000 points to you for using the word, "dingus." :lol:
    LOL Annette's face after Ryu announced his pregnancy. :lol: It's like she's daydreaming about her new brother or sister. :3

@meerkattime Thank you. :3 Navel piercings are just too cute not to use! I've been hard at work! Hopefully I'll have another batch for you guys soon. :3
    One cannot waste time when every available man in town's availability is at the mercy of NRAAS Story Progression! :lol:

@thebriamon Nonsense! We love seeing new faces pop in. :smiley:
    Holy carp! Brady makes cute kids! Sorry, Gobias. :sweat_smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top