Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• DillynJamesDillynJames Posts: 551 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I literally thought the burglar was dabbing for a hot second ahahaha
    modthesims.info/member.php?u=8889989 320k downloads on ModTheSims; CarlDillynson
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    edited September 2019
    PalmArrow wrote: »

I've been reading this thread on and off, and I'll have to catch up with several of your stories. But I wanted to say to @emorrill : I'm glad that you feel protective about Judy Bunch, because I do too! She looks like an ordinary human being who is not very attractive, which is okay because not everyone has to be attractive - unlike Arlo Bunch, Tay Bayless and Bella Goth, who don't look like human beings at all. And a change of hairstyle and an anti-wrinkle treatment did wonders for Judy! :)

Chase looks lovely after the makeover, too!

@PalmArrow In bold: :lol:
    :blush: Thank you sweet lady. :kissing_heart:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. <3
    Oh I'll always remember 9/11 like it was yesterday too. :(
    You're only 4 or 5 years older than me then. Cool! :grin:
    gJESnYO.jpg
    ^Rawr! :love:
    :open_mouth: Wait! I take that back! RAWR at THIS picture!!
    0kfqMWL.jpg
    :lol:
    I say dang burglars too! :angry: I can't stand them! And poor Gavin got his sexy bum kicked?? :cry:

@GraceyManor Well naturally Darren is gonna stare at his girl like a cod fish when she steps out of the bathroom in lingere! :smirk: I don't think that would've been my reaction personally. I would've blushed at the compliment and went over and gave my man a big kiss! :mrgreen:

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks buddy. :)
    You know I had a feeling you would get a kick out of the cheeky woohoo. :lol:

@bekkasan Saw your comment to coco about Flora's ghost disappearing and man that must've been frustrating! :grimace: I'm glad you saved too. I recently revived a ghost through Debug Enabler and it was cool that he was able to keep all his relationships with everyone he knew before death, but he would still glitch out. I had to reset him a couple of times and I think he's functioning normally again. I hope. :neutral:
    I knew you would love the songs I threw out on here. :blush:
    Thanks for the compliments on Chase's makeover. <3 Yeah, when I was posting the pictures I was kinda having the same thought that I should've made her eyes bigger. Guess I was too focused on fixing her ears and nose! :lol:
    It's not slowing the quest down, it's actually adding quite a bit of adventure (and romance :blush: ) to the story, which you already have a lot of. I LOVE the story you wrote out for Flora to make up for her early passing. <3 It was fitting and brilliant!
    Uh oh...why was I thinking granddaughter? :worried: You know how my brain has been for the past few weeks. *facepalm*
    Oh I know it, I LOVE the pause pregnancy feature!!! I'll definitely do it to make Emma's pregnancy last because...Sam's gonna leap at least a couple of times before she has the baby. ;) (I got you excited there that I've been thinking about their story huh? :mrgreen: )

@DillynJames Thank you. :blush:
    That hair...hmm...? I wanna say I got it from this Retexture catalog here.
    ^Yes! I did! :smiley: Scroll down to #98 BEO "Butterfly and Newsea mashup." :blush: Enjoy! There are TONS of lovely hairs on there and it's all safe CC.

All of your compliments brightened up my morning everyone. <3

I'm hoping to play a little more today and hopefully get started on the next Holland Family chapter. 👍
    It'll still be about Derrick and Bruce in Shang Simla. :) There's a little bit of drama coming up, but nothing too crazy. I haven't quite been able to play it all out in my mind and figure out how I'm gonna put it onto "paper" but I guess I'll just roll with it when the time comes. :p

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @DillynJames

Haha, yeah one could say that lol.

@emorrill

I'm 42 so maybe I was around 23 ish haha
    Thank you for the nice comments.

A few more screenshots no real update

[img][/img]DVWKjAu.jpg

[img][/img]lk3GTUi.jpg

[img][/img]g1vYlAd.jpg

Switched to the Alto household and aged Ashleys daughter Bonnie up.

[img][/img]MVwmpje.jpg

[img][/img]PbJWg4K.jpg

Gavin on his bike.

[img][/img]epcTYdi.jpg

Switched to Teresa and had her go home, she's still in the painting career
    so no new job here.

[img][/img]vl3yixL.jpg

31 Celcius so she soaked in the tub.

All for today

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi All, I hit 100,000 words on one of my stories today so to celebrate I played Sims, I made it a grand total of 42 minutes before I decided to shut down my Simming computer that had been gathering dust (and now it shall gather more :( ). I wish it would hold my interest like it used to 8 months ago. Got a few cute screenshots of Connor, Jared, Caroline, Bert (Alto) and their dog dang it forgot her name...maybe Ginger?

100,000 working on and off (mostly off as I have the attention span of a goldfish) this one is only 2/3 finished. I have a finished one that is just shy of 70,000, these are Fan Fictions, gotta get going on something "real" someday.

Will try to fix the pictures flickr is annoying these days!

48722469128_c755d65372_k.jpg

48722411903_1c50920f8e_b.jpg

48722746191_99edffebbc_z.jpg

48722749016_c0bbd64292_b.jpg

48722751056_1e9af3a7a1_b.jpg

48722748501_a3f28f0354_b.jpg

That's it for now, gonna take a look see and check out what everyone is up to, a quick scan and I see a few new names. Pleased to meet you! :smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Charlottesmom , congratulations on the 100,000 words! And it's so nice to see you here again! :)
    @PalmArrow , It's good to be back if only for the day, I do quietly peek in on you guys every now and again, but it's been so long I have no idea what it going on on anyone's stories. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

@Charlottesmom

Nice to see you pop in, congrats on those 100, 000 words.
    A bit of feedback:

@bekkasan , Dedrick and Wisteria are a cute couple, I remember them and Alice and Adam from way back when! dedric was the one who Adam had to change into a werewolf right...because he was about to die, did I remember correctly?
    **I hate it when they blow up while using the chemistry bench.
    **I like how you take your pictures, they get my attention, I like the set ups (hard to explain, they are visually appealing to me).
    **oh my someone is pregnant! So wait is she not? Oh wait she IS!!
    **poor froggy guy!
    **Soulmates!! Love it! (i have soulmates in one of my stories, so I'm partial). Wonderful story!

@emorrill , I love redoing the Bunches, Ethan is one of my all time favorite Townies, right after J and C! He gets an overhaul (black hair, nose moved down eyes tweaked a bit) and a half in my old saves. They all look much better with plastic surgery!!! You did a great job on them, they sure are a challenge! Judy look much better after a few hours in the gym, I always thin her out but make her do it at the gym. I like your clothing choices for Judy. Jack also looks pretty good with gym trips, you did a great job on both of them, without the weight loss. :blush:
    **You have your work cut out for you! Chase...good luck! You improved her quite a bit! Um, yeah approved like crazy!

@DeafSimmer , I find rebels fun to play, your Chloe is a cute rebel indeed! Zelda in your third picture cracks me up, I hate that little booger. Love Tomboys too, you have great taste in personalities. :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 , It appears you have all new Sims I don't see any of the ones I recognize.

@Mikezumi , I never played Aurora Skies except to check out the hot air balloon (am I thinking of the correct town?).
    **Shannon and Mikezumi!!! :heart:
    **Your River looks wonderful in game, we just watched the Indiana Jones that River is in and you captured him wonderfully!
    **The kiddos are adorable, I love how you named them.
    **I remember those Svard brothers!
    **Looks like Mikezumi got a good reaction from Stein, she's still got it! :wink:
    **Two kids playing with the dollhouse is throughly adorable. :heart:
    **He may not cheat but he sure gets those hearts, Shannon you stud!
    **wait Mikezumi wants a baby?? :open_mouth: LOL!
    **I'm going to keep up with your updates just to see Rian grow up, that kid will be gorgeous!
    **Ewww, the baby food...blech.
    **Mikezumi has a really nice car!
    **Shannon and Mikezumi just love kids...
    **Maybe Kier is just that talented he can play with the peg box behind his back!

@Karritz , Still doing videos, that's great! :smiley:

@deadhaus123 , Very nice scenery.

@Emily4331 , Anime!!! awesome! :smiley:
    **Anime Ice Cream!

@coco , Dang it girl I need to text you again! Jem is so adorable, I remember him from way back.Man, I just want to give that poor kid a hug!! Sooooo are they gonna have a sibling for Jem??? So cute!! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 , I think I maybe remember Gavin??? He's cute regardless.
    **Is Ashley Alto a legit EA Sim? I may kidnap her...
    **Gavin and Teresa really got into it!
    **Rich is a cutie!
    **Stupid burglar!
    **Bonnie is a cute one!

@GraceyManor , What is going on with Chelsea and Darren? :open_mouth:
    **Cool Aquarium! awesome ship!!!
    **His wrist does look painful.
    **You have some cool CC!
    **I'm liking Chelsea and Darren...

@DillynJames , House number two is my preference but both are great!
    **I used to be a huge builder, liked it better than actually playing, I love your floor plans. I seriously love all your builds, they are clean and have flowing floorplans, wonderful job! :smiley:
    **That dude at university looks like Derek! I haven't played for so long I may be thinking the wrong name...

@Nikkei_Simmer , HI!!!

@rubyskywalker , Sounds like you have big plans! Frozen patterns sound cute.

:smiley:

@Charlottesmom

I have used Gavin once before he's a
    The sims resource sim. Yes, Ashley is an EA sim I only edited hair and
    her skin.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    @Charlottesmom ! :smiley: It's so lovely to see you back on here! :star: So many of us have missed you!!!

giphy.gif

100,000 words is incredible! I'm so proud of you!
    Puppy! <3
    I forget that you're starting to like Jamie Jolina now. :smirk:

The way you described making over Ethan I could totally visualize in my mind. :blush: I've missed seeing your lovely simmies! I can't see Connor or Jared anymore without thinking of you. ;)
    Thank you for the compliments on my makeovers. <3 And this comment:
    You have your work cut out for you! Chase...good luck! You improved her quite a bit! Um, yeah approved like crazy!
    just made me go awww and warmed my heart. :kissing_heart:

I bet getting back into Rowan's story would help keep your attention on the sims for longer than 40 minutes. :mrgreen: Tee hee!

:p

@Silverofdreams30 I meant to tell you that I just added Gavin to my game and thought I would play around with him for a bit and take pics for you. :blush:
    I uninstalled the eyes and shirt that came with him, but kept the eyebrows. :mrgreen:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • AbellaKellaherAbellaKellaher Posts: 852 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi everyone! I'm back (again lol!) After spending the last few weeks on projects that turned out to be twice the work expected, and days of issues trying to get my next chapter finished and uploaded, it's been done. I'll link it below but I wanted to try to reconnect with all of your stories (or as many as possible) before I post it. :) I feel like me stopping in every week and a half or so, uploading a chapter, and making a few comments has become some kind of stinky joke. I promise these absences weren't planned (not that anyone cares lol!)

so on to comments :)

@Charlottesmom wow 100,000 words! That's awesome! Do you have links to your stories that you'd be willing to share? I've only recently started writing, but I'm finding it enjoyable to be sure.

@Silverofdreams30 Boy did she ever look dazed from that kiss! Almost drunk! I do have to say though, that her friends are much nicer than my husband's. He fell asleep at a party once and woke up with permanent marker all over his face :lol::joy:

@DillynJames WOW! What a fantastic builder!! They're all beautiful! My favorite thing, I have to say, about your builds is that the layouts are incredibly well done - you were able to maintain a very pleasing aesthetic with a very logical layout. There's nothing that irritates me more about prebuilt houses is that they're gorgeous on the outside but have no common sense in the layout. I was dl'ed a home that had three bathrooms *right*next*to*each other. And no, I'm not talking about private baths off of bedrooms or whatnot. Just three very narrow bathrooms all shoved on the main floor, two side by side and one across the hallway. It would have been different if the place had more than 3 bedrooms, or if those were the only bathrooms, but it had another 4 upstairs! Or if it was suppose to be a dorm or something. But nope, just an average middle class house. :confused: Anyway, I love love love your builds, all of them. Well done! - about your uni Katy - maybe her new beau is old fashioned and wanted to get to know her more first? Maybe he was afraid she'd smell his breath?? I don't know, but she's super cute so he's got to be pretty strong willed to say no the first time lol :)

@GraceyManor is the espresso stand on a home or business lot? Also, are the sims eating/drinking it at all? I've noticed that if I cancel the action, instead of them setting their unfinished item down or throwing it away, it simply disappears. I think this was to avoid garbage and dirty dish pile ups. I could be wrong. But other than that I haven't experienced disappearing items from the coffee stand. - re: your story - OMG!!! I LOVE THAT FOOD TRUCK! Now I'm going to have to totally see if I can build one san CC! Love it! Also, kudos to the food truck owner for staying open during the storm! lol! :) omg "Close your mouth, you're not a cod" :joy::joy::joy:

@bekkasan Oh I'm so happy to be catching up on this new story of yours! (new to me anyway lol) I love that you're using so many supernaturals! I'm sure you've noticed my own adoration for them lol! The spells were super well done! I could almost picture that scene like a movie! Also, I need to start taking notes from you, your scenes all look so beautiful! More to catch up on for now! :)

@emorrill GOOD CALL on ALL of those makeover points. Those ears were NUTS, you are NOT lying that it had to be done :lol: Before the makeover she reminded me a little bit of Alfred E. Neuman lol! Now she's quite ruggedly adorable <3<3<3

@Cadh20000 re: horse braids - OMG RIGHT? First time I saw that I remember thinking "that horse isn't wild at all! Look, her hair's all nicely done, tail cropped. That horse is conservative if anything" ;) ba da bum! :lol: but yes, who's braiding all these manes?? lolol
    Re: ghost Lucky - Maybe it was what was ON the TV and Lucky had commitment issues?? :lol: Halos happen for sims with the "good" trait I believe. I don't blame you on the bumblebee wings, I'm not a fan of those either. But all your new wings are lovely!

@PalmArrow hope you get to sneak in some more play time! I always feel like I'm leaving children unattended somewhere when I can't log in for awhile. Like "has anyone seen my babies??" :lol:

More later, I need to head off for dinner soon. Going to post my updates next :)
    edited September 2019
    NOTE: There is more to this update so I'll add a link at the bottom of this. So if you're interested make sure you click through :) If you aren't completely caught up you can find the whole story here

The next morning Ammon was headed through the tech lab to Alex's office when he ran into Masao. "Mr. Hamada, how fortunate I've run into you. I was hoping you might have a moment for a quick meeting with Alex if she's available." Ammon asked. "Well, I was just on my way to meet with Dr. Alto in the Earth Sciences lab, but I do have a few minutes I can spare" Masao replied. "Thank you, Mr. Hamada, this is helpful. I have instructions from Dr. Antoniou that involve you" Ammon thanked Masao. After finding Alex's office empty, they then made their way into her private workshop. As they did Ammon filled Hamada in with what he had discovered within the AI, leaving out his connection to the core code.
    2xPjCiX.jpg

"So really, I think what we need to do is determine what the schematics are for and then we will have a better idea of what this AI is meant to communicate..." Ammon explained after they stepped through the receding bookcase in Alex's office. Amid the clanging of whatever Alex was working on, Ammon found himself repeating his words louder but both Masao and Ammon heard Alex loud and clear when she said, half distracted "I told you both that last year." Both Ammon and Masao stopped dead in their tracts. Turning, almost in unison, they both stared at Alex trying to decide if she was talking to them or not. "Alex, what do you mean last year?" Masao questioned "We're talking about the.." "yes yes, I mean next year, don't be so petty, you know what I meant. Anyway, what do you think those are??" Alex said sweetly dismissive like a grandma excusing a cookie stealing grandchild before dinner.
    ZJTGECz.jpg

"Alex, what are you talking about??" Ammon probed. Alex pointed to schematic diagrams on the wall directly behind Masao. "I could have sworn I told you. I get the sequence of things messed up lately." Alex said, a little less sure of herself than usual. Masao, use to Alex's eccentricities but not her insecurity, reassured "I'm sure it's just the long hours, Alex. We all need to make sure to take Sunday..." "Tomorrow" Alex interjected. "Yes, tomorrow, off and come back on Monday with fresh heads." he finished. Alex then revealed what she had worked out that the schematics were for. "That makes complete sense now." Ammon responded. "Listen," Masao interrupted "Please get any files to me that either of you have so that I can take a look at this later but for now I need to lead to my meeting with Lopita. She called me last night eager to share some updates." "I'll call Dr. Antoniou and.." "Who??" Alex demanded. ".. Niella" Masao answered. ".. Niella, and update her." Ammon finished.
    r9dg5x8.jpg

Ammon shut his office door and dialed Niella. When she answered the phone, Ammon filled her in. "It's a disc." He said. "A disc? A halodisc??" Niella quizzed, excitedly. "If by halodisc you mean the disc that displays the projected AI, then yes, that's exactly what it is." Ammon answered. "Hmmm.. Is Javiera in today?" she asked. "Yes I believe so. Her lab lights were on when I passed them earlier." Ammon answered. "Ok, you're going to need to fill her in on this. Whatever materials Alex needs, she needs to make sure Akoni has full purchase authorization and she and Emily need to get as much info from Damien and, ugh, the other one, that they can." They hung up and Ammon made his way to Niella's office, where Javiera had moved to while Niella was on leave. He found her in and quickly filled her in, but under strict orders to keep their task limited to the two of them. It'd be easier to find out of there had been a compromise if each department was limited to it's own projects.
    UezBAxD.jpg

After leaving Alex's office, Masao headed toward the Earth Science lab. He found Lopita working at the science station. "Oh Good, You're here." Lopita said as she typed something into the science station's interface. "So what do you know about pollen?" she asked as she turned to face him. "I know the basics. It functions to protect the male genetic material necessary for germination. Some pollen is light enough to be airborne, anemophilic, others are too heavy and only spread through physical means such as insects or animals." Masao answered. "Entomophilic, right. And that pollen releases pheromones that attracts the insects in order to aid the pollination process, along with many other functions. Each plant's pollen structure is based on it's needs. There are many types of plant pheromones, attraction, trail, marker, aggregation, attractant, repellant, arrestant, stimulant, alarm, etc." "Yes?" Masao probed. "Well what if I told you the insects on the meteors were attracted to pollen on both the interior and exterior of the main meteor? And what if I told you that the pheromones in that pollen were able to transmute themselves depending on the needs of the recipient?"
    bkO7aFZ.jpg

"Here, it'll be easier to show you. Take a look" Lopita said, stepping out of Masao's way to look through the science station's microscope. As he peered into the microscope Lopita explained. "Slide 1 is pheromones from the pollen sample taken from the meteor. Notice the cell structure." "Ok?" Masao asked, curious as to where this was going. "Ok, compare that to slide 2, also from the pollen from the meteor." "Hmmm. Ok, could this possibly be pollen from a different plant?" Masao queried. "No, because that's from the same sample. I simply exposed it to two separate types of insects, ones that required different pheromone messages." Lopita answered. "That's... That's quite interesting Dr. Alto, quite interesting indeed" Masao said as he stood up, tapping his finger on the viewfinder.
    Zvy46nq.jpg

"And that's not all," Lopita continued. "Take a look at the readings." she said, pointing to the interface monitors. Masao turned and tapped in the command to bring up the analysis details. He soon noticed there were readings for all insect types - everything from coleoptera - or beetles, to lepidoptera aka butterflies. "I've run Mantids, lacewings, leafhoppers..." Lopita listed off the different types on her fingers. "And in every single instance pollen pheromones from the same sample produced different reactions every time." Masao stepped away from the station. "I take it this is something never seen before." "Never, nothing like it at all." Lopita answered, her excitement becoming harder for her to maintain composure through.
    Z2Kjpgo.jpg

"So how do we explain this," Masao gestured to the screens, "Are we looking at a new kind of plant?" "Well," Lopita started, "I wondered that same thing, but after all of these comparisons I just don't think that's likely. So then I started wracking my brain, thinking possibly something on the meteor caused the change. Then it hit me." She looked at Masao with huge eyes, her excitement clearly close to the brink. "Genetic engineering." "You think this pollen was engineered?? That would indicate it was placed on the meteors before they got to the lab. I'm not sure how that would be even possible. We seized control of the location almost as soon as the fires were put out. Monday I want you to run as many tests as you can think of. We need to be sure this isn't just a natural genetic mutation. We also need to see if we can determine what kind of plant produced the pollen" Masao instructed Lopita. "I'll get a few of the longer tests started before I leave. That way I can have the results first thing Monday." Lopita agreed.
    QfnQxDZ.jpg

The next morning Ammon stepped out onto the deck of the houseboat to find Niella reading at the patio set. He sat down next to her and looked off into the distance. He was normally incredibly patient when it came to his daughter working through emotions, coming to him when she had already worked through them or when she needed advice in order to do so, but this time was different. He found himself unable to concentrate, thoughts of Adrastria flooding over him like a flash flood in a dry lake bed, whenever he wasn't diligent enough to keep focused. And he was incredibly worried for his daughter, too. While he hadn't really lied to her, other than her name, he had dealt with most of her questions growing up with diversion tactics and he now realized how that could have really complicated her feelings. Though he closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm himself, he was full of nervous energy. "Alright," Niella said, snapping her book shut, "Out with it, I can't stand your fidgetiness. It's... weird...." "I'm sorry, little one, forgive me. I'm not trying to be impatient, I just can't help but wonder how you're feeling about... your mother." Ammon said, trepidatiously.
    jErrZPj.jpg

"I know it's only been two days, but it was a very large thing that happened and we haven't spoken about it at all. I am concerned." Ammon tried to gently explain. "I don't know, Dad. I still feel angry. I know no one lied but I guess in my mind growing up Mom wasn't with us because she needed to be rescued. Like, I know it's silly, but I always imagined her being held captive by an evil witch, or something. And you were going to find her and rescue her and we would all be a family again. I got older, and yeah I knew there was no witch to fight, but that same idea, that Mom needed us to find her to save her, has always been there. And that's not how it was at all. I mean did she ever even look for us?? My whole life I only ever wanted two things. For me to have my mom back, and you to have the love of your life back." Niella's pain and confusion were obvious, but so was the love she felt for her father, and for the mother she never knew. "But little one, isn't that what we have a chance for now? Do you not understand her reasons?" Ammon offered gently. Niella looked out onto the water. His words where the same that had been repeating in her head since that night. And she knew that her father must be riddled with conflict, trapped between his love for his daughter and what she knew was his soul mate.
    BIvUCgx.jpg

She crinkled her nose. She knew that she'd have to eventually acknowledge that she was only making things miserable for her dad, even though that was the farthest thing from what she wanted. "Listen Dad, I'm not saying that I don't want her in my life, or that I don't want her in yours. I know you love her - or at least the her you use to know. And I know I loved her before I knew who she was. And I know the only way forward is for us to find out." She sighed, deep and long in resignation. "And I know it's only a matter of time before we're faced with having to. I guess I just feel like I want to talk to her, to tell her how her being gone effected me my whole life." "Little one, what do you mean it's only a matter of time? If you need time, you can have it. You don't have to see her unless you want to, and I won't see her unless you're secure with it. Whenever that time comes we can go see her. Sunlit Tides isn't that far away." "Uh, Dad... She doesn't live in Sunlit Tides anymore. Karlie bought her a house, here, on the island, when we got back from Egypt, before the meteor."
    e7TVdBd.jpg

"You mean she wasn't just here visiting?? I don't know why I thought that... I guess listening to her tell stories of Karlie growing up, I just assumed she still lived in the same place. So, uh, she lives here then?" Ammon was clearly flustered. "Yeah Dad, she lives right over there, like two blocks away" Niella couldn't help but feel charmed by his nervousness at the revelation. She had always known her dad to be calm, cool and collected, even when he was having fun. She had never seen him flushed in her whole life. It reminded her of when she and Connor were first dating, Connor always shuffling nervously, with a giant boyish grin from ear to ear. "Oh, heh heh, imagine that. I, uh, heh, had no idea." Ammon chuckled in awkward anxiousness. "Oh alright! I surrender I surrender!" Niella threw her hands up in front of her.
    6U3uokF.jpg

"Liiisten, Dad," Niella struggling to stand up with her ever growing belly "we'll figure it out." Ammon stood up too, helping Niella by the elbow. "How could I ever keep you from the love of your life? What kind of a daughter would I be?" she said tenderly as she wrapped her arms around him. Life had gotten so crazy - so crazy so quickly. But through it all Niella knew that her father loved her more than life itself and just knowing that made her realize just how much he deserved to have his every single dream come true if she could do anything about it. Ammon pulled back, searching Niella's eyes. "Are you sure, little one? Are you absolutely sure because no matter how close she lives I would never do anything to cause you pain." he reassured her. She was filled with the same gentle love for him that he had always shown her. "Dad, get out your phone." When he did, she gave him Shari's number. "Now call her. It's Sunday, she'll have the day off." As she walked inside, she heard him hit dial and her heart swelled with happiness for him.
    E5QU3cy.jpg

Click here to read the rest of the update! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17244451#Comment_17244451
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Epilogue

Nick would find it hard to get over Humara. He had regrets getting with her but he still loved her. He regretted letting Stacy go as well but these were mistakes that were somewhat down to himself. He would think of Humara and them remember seeing her with Taz. It was a horrific thought that he just wanted to block out. He started to think that maybe he should have just left her with Simon and maybe find someone else. Simon was now with Tammy and Nick would think that maybe he should have paid more attention to Tammy himself. It was too late now though.

Simon and Tammy would be happy together and would organise a night out at the fairground with their friends. Jamie and Megan would grow closer and form a relationship of their own while Stacy would start to get to know Dorley more.

The following week Simon and Tammy went to the fairground with a few others and enjoyed their evening. Brett happened to be there with one of his friends and finally had a chance to talk to Shelly. Humara had been looking forward to having a nice night in with Taz and they had been getting really close during the week. She was disappointed that Taz sent her a text saying that he could not make it though. Something had come up but he promised her that he would see her the next day. Instead he had actually gone out with a few mates and the next day Humara did not hear from him until later. He would have to postpone until the day after but at that point something else had come up so he agreed to meet Humara later in the week but did not know when. During the rest of the week she would hardly hear from him and she would find that he was slow at replying to his texts and did not pick up the phone. By the weekend he had completely blanked her and she eventually got a message from him saying that it wasn't working between them. Something about her being too clingy and possessive.

When the group would return to college after their break it would be the start of a new term. What would happen to them this time?

End of Series One

Some final screen shots of the series :smile:

70278840_10156572705361497_3028839155074334720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQkiluqk9Oz4rNacY1u88VOFe5-VvTmELMuK-N4dqXv6wfSStB0_4NEOQSnu2WQ0WDubZajlor7qcZgzkNOrQ7Gb&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4ebdf16b82fa85ac2e5c8b074057d969&oe=5DF6BBD1

69872588_10156572705471497_2689156707099082752_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnEB803kzfuI7LyNDqn4JsdtYt8348ozhQ3f5zZbcyujuxUDqhk5AxLnsjcIwQ63cobT-a2_wyNDiTa_1dYDvq_&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=c473d3da3407fa027a8ada97785485da&oe=5E034A3D

69809517_10156572705486497_4172668553217966080_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkk087XZVY1Ps91JRuuaJrx-CB7IQksxvx4iQ2ErJp69ibDToL95l4GOMJT6Xb5IGvgt30fbpFHLxMfCKTFbuvQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=c4d6e8a312d1536ec763807e75cececf&oe=5DFE2A92

70127788_10156572705536497_8038258060147294208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQkPjccCzHj5kumEQ1-nPFkaHL_6jm7-VZptfl3NFQF8xRVTVXtkZOiwgIwHmyev0MkOkW2MBnpuSCXnIIldDylv&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=af130775fe87e521368b2055767d9cc2&oe=5E030DDE

70383227_10156572705606497_8802342861048643584_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQnzJErGECKo6wReHcYzs5wRuVmgIZVw6QuO6Nd68OVyRxYtQeveS8vy0jH_WSj5rNs_FJA5AAY-COQwWcBFmvY-&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=bcab23bd85b151d6fe4bcf272f71ccec&oe=5E06CA13

70195653_10156572705346497_5636367796804780032_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQlOTUbpECuXsOeZgX2zncCfUEK2w9DIBUMXYl0aXN1JfbnAbO27X4DNb92wk8DEn-O2beltNw6nS3AhUIX0zpJP&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4f1c71939195d5c4221e20615dd3af23&oe=5E0727B1
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm back (again lol!) After spending the last few weeks on projects that turned out to be twice the work expected, and days of issues trying to get my next chapter finished and uploaded, it's been done. I'll link it below but I wanted to try to reconnect with all of your stories (or as many as possible) before I post it. :) I feel like me stopping in every week and a half or so, uploading a chapter, and making a few comments has become some kind of stinky joke. I promise these absences weren't planned (not that anyone cares lol!)

so on to comments :)
    @Cadh20000 re: horse braids - OMG RIGHT? First time I saw that I remember thinking "that horse isn't wild at all! Look, her hair's all nicely done, tail cropped. That horse is conservative if anything" ;) ba da bum! :lol: but yes, who's braiding all these manes?? lolol
    Re: ghost Lucky - Maybe it was what was ON the TV and Lucky had commitment issues?? :lol: Halos happen for sims with the "good" trait I believe. I don't blame you on the bumblebee wings, I'm not a fan of those either. But all your new wings are lovely!

More later, I need to head off for dinner soon. Going to post my updates next :)

Lol!
    I always feel like dragging them into CAS and undoing those braids so at most it looks like someone chased them down and groomed them a bit rather than making them up for a horse show or something. :p
    Well...it isn't among the traits I can see..? :p
    Yeah, so I've heard, but he was finishing up a case where he had to track down a missing flamingo lawn ornament, not giving to charity or brightening someone's day or anything of that sort...
    Thanks! The replacements only affect the various insect-style wings, the purely fantasy style ones like the swirls are still the defaults.
    NOTE: There is more to this update so I'll add a link at the bottom of this. So if you're interested make sure you click through :) If you aren't completely caught up you can find the whole story here
    The next morning Ammon was headed through the tech lab to Alex's office when he ran into Masao. "Mr. Hamada, how fortunate I've run into you. I was hoping you might have a moment for a quick meeting with Alex if she's available." Ammon asked. "Well, I was just on my way to meet with Dr. Alto in the Earth Sciences lab, but I do have a few minutes I can spare" Masao replied. "Thank you, Mr. Hamada, this is helpful. I have instructions from Dr. Antoniou that involve you" Ammon thanked Masao. After finding Alex's office empty, they then made their way into her private workshop. As they did Ammon filled Hamada in with what he had discovered within the AI, leaving out his connection to the core code.
    2xPjCiX.jpg

"So really, I think what we need to do is determine what the schematics are for and then we will have a better idea of what this AI is meant to communicate..." Ammon explained after they stepped through the receding bookcase in Alex's office. Amid the clanging of whatever Alex was working on, Ammon found himself repeating his words louder but both Masao and Ammon heard Alex loud and clear when she said, half distracted "I told you both that last year." Both Ammon and Masao stopped dead in their tracts. Turning, almost in unison, they both stared at Alex trying to decide if she was talking to them or not. "Alex, what do you mean last year?" Masao questioned "We're talking about the.." "yes yes, I mean next year, don't be so petty, you know what I meant. Anyway, what do you think those are??" Alex said sweetly dismissive like a grandma excusing a cookie stealing grandchild before dinner.
    ZJTGECz.jpg

"Alex, what are you talking about??" Ammon probed. Alex pointed to schematic diagrams on the wall directly behind Masao. "I could have sworn I told you. I get the sequence of things messed up lately." Alex said, a little less sure of herself than usual. Masao, use to Alex's eccentricities but not her insecurity, reassured "I'm sure it's just the long hours, Alex. We all need to make sure to take Sunday..." "Tomorrow" Alex interjected. "Yes, tomorrow, off and come back on Monday with fresh heads." he finished. Alex then revealed what she had worked out that the schematics were for. "That makes complete sense now." Ammon responded. "Listen," Masao interrupted "Please get any files to me that either of you have so that I can take a look at this later but for now I need to lead to my meeting with Lopita. She called me last night eager to share some updates." "I'll call Dr. Antoniou and.." "Who??" Alex demanded. ".. Niella" Masao answered. ".. Niella, and update her." Ammon finished.
    r9dg5x8.jpg

Ammon shut his office door and dialed Niella. When she answered the phone, Ammon filled her in. "It's a disc." He said. "A disc? A halodisc??" Niella quizzed, excitedly. "If by halodisc you mean the disc that displays the projected AI, then yes, that's exactly what it is." Ammon answered. "Hmmm.. Is Javiera in today?" she asked. "Yes I believe so. Her lab lights were on when I passed them earlier." Ammon answered. "Ok, you're going to need to fill her in on this. Whatever materials Alex needs, she needs to make sure Akoni has full purchase authorization and she and Emily need to get as much info from Damien and, ugh, the other one, that they can." They hung up and Ammon made his way to Niella's office, where Javiera had moved to while Niella was on leave. He found her in and quickly filled her in, but under strict orders to keep their task limited to the two of them. It'd be easier to find out of there had been a compromise if each department was limited to it's own projects.
    UezBAxD.jpg

After leaving Alex's office, Masao headed toward the Earth Science lab. He found Lopita working at the science station. "Oh Good, You're here." Lopita said as she typed something into the science station's interface. "So what do you know about pollen?" she asked as she turned to face him. "I know the basics. It functions to protect the male genetic material necessary for germination. Some pollen is light enough to be airborne, anemophilic, others are too heavy and only spread through physical means such as insects or animals." Masao answered. "Entomophilic, right. And that pollen releases pheromones that attracts the insects in order to aid the pollination process, along with many other functions. Each plant's pollen structure is based on it's needs. There are many types of plant pheromones, attraction, trail, marker, aggregation, attractant, repellant, arrestant, stimulant, alarm, etc." "Yes?" Masao probed. "Well what if I told you the insects on the meteors were attracted to pollen on both the interior and exterior of the main meteor? And what if I told you that the pheromones in that pollen were able to transmute themselves depending on the needs of the recipient?"
    bkO7aFZ.jpg

"Here, it'll be easier to show you. Take a look" Lopita said, stepping out of Masao's way to look through the science station's microscope. As he peered into the microscope Lopita explained. "Slide 1 is pheromones from the pollen sample taken from the meteor. Notice the cell structure." "Ok?" Masao asked, curious as to where this was going. "Ok, compare that to slide 2, also from the pollen from the meteor." "Hmmm. Ok, could this possibly be pollen from a different plant?" Masao queried. "No, because that's from the same sample. I simply exposed it to two separate types of insects, ones that required different pheromone messages." Lopita answered. "That's... That's quite interesting Dr. Alto, quite interesting indeed" Masao said as he stood up, tapping his finger on the viewfinder.
    Zvy46nq.jpg

"And that's not all," Lopita continued. "Take a look at the readings." she said, pointing to the interface monitors. Masao turned and tapped in the command to bring up the analysis details. He soon noticed there were readings for all insect types - everything from coleoptera - or beetles, to lepidoptera aka butterflies. "I've run Mantids, lacewings, leafhoppers..." Lopita listed off the different types on her fingers. "And in every single instance pollen pheromones from the same sample produced different reactions every time." Masao stepped away from the station. "I take it this is something never seen before." "Never, nothing like it at all." Lopita answered, her excitement becoming harder for her to maintain composure through.
    Z2Kjpgo.jpg

"So how do we explain this," Masao gestured to the screens, "Are we looking at a new kind of plant?" "Well," Lopita started, "I wondered that same thing, but after all of these comparisons I just don't think that's likely. So then I started wracking my brain, thinking possibly something on the meteor caused the change. Then it hit me." She looked at Masao with huge eyes, her excitement clearly close to the brink. "Genetic engineering." "You think this pollen was engineered?? That would indicate it was placed on the meteors before they got to the lab. I'm not sure how that would be even possible. We seized control of the location almost as soon as the fires were put out. Monday I want you to run as many tests as you can think of. We need to be sure this isn't just a natural genetic mutation. We also need to see if we can determine what kind of plant produced the pollen" Masao instructed Lopita. "I'll get a few of the longer tests started before I leave. That way I can have the results first thing Monday." Lopita agreed.
    QfnQxDZ.jpg

The next morning Ammon stepped out onto the deck of the houseboat to find Niella reading at the patio set. He sat down next to her and looked off into the distance. He was normally incredibly patient when it came to his daughter working through emotions, coming to him when she had already worked through them or when she needed advice in order to do so, but this time was different. He found himself unable to concentrate, thoughts of Adrastria flooding over him like a flash flood in a dry lake bed, whenever he wasn't diligent enough to keep focused. And he was incredibly worried for his daughter, too. While he hadn't really lied to her, other than her name, he had dealt with most of her questions growing up with diversion tactics and he now realized how that could have really complicated her feelings. Though he closed his eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm himself, he was full of nervous energy. "Alright," Niella said, snapping her book shut, "Out with it, I can't stand your fidgetiness. It's... weird...." "I'm sorry, little one, forgive me. I'm not trying to be impatient, I just can't help but wonder how you're feeling about... your mother." Ammon said, trepidatiously.
    jErrZPj.jpg

"I know it's only been two days, but it was a very large thing that happened and we haven't spoken about it at all. I am concerned." Ammon tried to gently explain. "I don't know, Dad. I still feel angry. I know no one lied but I guess in my mind growing up Mom wasn't with us because she needed to be rescued. Like, I know it's silly, but I always imagined her being held captive by an evil witch, or something. And you were going to find her and rescue her and we would all be a family again. I got older, and yeah I knew there was no witch to fight, but that same idea, that Mom needed us to find her to save her, has always been there. And that's not how it was at all. I mean did she ever even look for us?? My whole life I only ever wanted two things. For me to have my mom back, and you to have the love of your life back." Niella's pain and confusion were obvious, but so was the love she felt for her father, and for the mother she never knew. "But little one, isn't that what we have a chance for now? Do you not understand her reasons?" Ammon offered gently. Niella looked out onto the water. His words where the same that had been repeating in her head since that night. And she knew that her father must be riddled with conflict, trapped between his love for his daughter and what she knew was his soul mate.
    BIvUCgx.jpg

She crinkled her nose. She knew that she'd have to eventually acknowledge that she was only making things miserable for her dad, even though that was the farthest thing from what she wanted. "Listen Dad, I'm not saying that I don't want her in my life, or that I don't want her in yours. I know you love her - or at least the her you use to know. And I know I loved her before I knew who she was. And I know the only way forward is for us to find out." She sighed, deep and long in resignation. "And I know it's only a matter of time before we're faced with having to. I guess I just feel like I want to talk to her, to tell her how her being gone effected me my whole life." "Little one, what do you mean it's only a matter of time? If you need time, you can have it. You don't have to see her unless you want to, and I won't see her unless you're secure with it. Whenever that time comes we can go see her. Sunlit Tides isn't that far away." "Uh, Dad... She doesn't live in Sunlit Tides anymore. Karlie bought her a house, here, on the island, when we got back from Egypt, before the meteor."
    e7TVdBd.jpg

"You mean she wasn't just here visiting?? I don't know why I thought that... I guess listening to her tell stories of Karlie growing up, I just assumed she still lived in the same place. So, uh, she lives here then?" Ammon was clearly flustered. "Yeah Dad, she lives right over there, like two blocks away" Niella couldn't help but feel charmed by his nervousness at the revelation. She had always known her dad to be calm, cool and collected, even when he was having fun. She had never seen him flushed in her whole life. It reminded her of when she and Connor were first dating, Connor always shuffling nervously, with a giant boyish grin from ear to ear. "Oh, heh heh, imagine that. I, uh, heh, had no idea." Ammon chuckled in awkward anxiousness. "Oh alright! I surrender I surrender!" Niella threw her hands up in front of her.
    6U3uokF.jpg

"Liiisten, Dad," Niella struggling to stand up with her ever growing belly "we'll figure it out." Ammon stood up too, helping Niella by the elbow. "How could I ever keep you from the love of your life? What kind of a daughter would I be?" she said tenderly as she wrapped her arms around him. Life had gotten so crazy - so crazy so quickly. But through it all Niella knew that her father loved her more than life itself and just knowing that made her realize just how much he deserved to have his every single dream come true if she could do anything about it. Ammon pulled back, searching Niella's eyes. "Are you sure, little one? Are you absolutely sure because no matter how close she lives I would never do anything to cause you pain." he reassured her. She was filled with the same gentle love for him that he had always shown her. "Dad, get out your phone." When he did, she gave him Shari's number. "Now call her. It's Sunday, she'll have the day off." As she walked inside, she heard him hit dial and her heart swelled with happiness for him.
    E5QU3cy.jpg

Click here to read the rest of the update! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17244451#Comment_17244451

I hadn't seen what came before but I quite enjoyed this. Unfortunately my head is hurting too badly to click the link and read the rest right now and I don't guarantee I'll remember later...
    Niella has nice hair, but when shown from a distance it looks more like wet clay on an unfinished figurine. :p
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Silverofdreams30 Bummer about the burglar! It almost looked like the cop was taking Medina!
    Bonnie is a cutie!
    Gavin looks great on his bike!

@emorrill Oh, I do understand thinking about other sims while playing another story. I actually popped in my Bridgeport save to check on them during the hurricane. :smiley:
    I'm glad you are thinking about Sam and Emma though! <3

@Charlottesmom Congrats on getting to that milestone with your writing. :)
    Its nice to see you pop in and share your pictures. Got to admit everyone including the dog looked a bit on the snarly, cranky side EXCEPT Jared, who is normally the cranky one. He looked like he was ready to take her upstairs for a romp. :lol:
    Thanks for the comments. You were close in your memory.
    I appreciate that you like my pics too as yours were always spot on for what was happening in the story.
    Wisteria is a recent addition to the story so doubt you remember her. Dedric was around but single.
    Marshall was the one that was dying and Adam turned into a werewolf to save him. :smiley:
    The occults in my story have soulmates, they just have to find them, and sometimes they don't :(
    Don't be such a stranger! Maybe you just need to add a touch of cc to bring more excitement back into the sims for you. hehe :wink::tongue:

@AbellaKellaher Thanks so much for the sweet comments. :smiley:
    I see they are still testing and discovering all kinds of things associated with the meteor. I wonder what the final results will be. Alien life!!??
    What a great conversation between father and daughter. I just love the love they have for each other. I had hoped she would come around and forgive her Mother and still feel she will. He deserves to be happy and I know he has forgiven her already.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Charlottesmom
    I'll sum you up real quick.Darren is a firefighter who one day got struck by lightning, instead of dying he came indestructible and became a super hero known as the defender.For a few years he went on protecting the town, but got a little lonely doing it, so he put an ad out about needing a house keeper.Chelsea applied, but instead of it being a job for house keeping he was looking for a sidekick, so she became "The Red Talon". They went through a lot of drama.She accidentally let a villian into the lair and got her boss turned into a toddler; another villain put a musical curse over the town; where everyone sang and danced all day for days.Darren started to like Chelsea.Chelsea came to him one day asking for help because her sister disappeared.She and Darren ended up rescuing Kris.And Kris asked Chelsea to move home to Salem.So she did, and Darren followed her because he missed her.They're now engaged to be married soon and took a little getaway to get away from super hero stress.

Here's some flash backs

67879473_354879132103012_3977028326119178240_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlXxMXyZrrNFPT5V_Yl9Fs3F3Ybot7xxL6z_0ktAY2hx6A7xGIq98TOvkfhNPrkUbL3B7gfkISE07mazEhHSh7G&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b2049fbb92281d597834f9dde0fc0e4b&oe=5DFD862C
    Chelsea had taken a liking to this guy in the jacket, but Darren got jealous.However, the guy turned out to be a villain.

67748984_354916802099245_1683007789913341952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmfaCiw9Ovi2kR5p7RN9DLsfPKy-isfqAdIEDectZlFs29KnMzWt-1tfdVlSIyejs-ffTYSPrWah8UJfPBvJd9I&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ff150dcbcc69ff0dea13555fd78d4b80&oe=5E130871
    And turned Darren into a toddler.

67873853_352982935625965_3219297031684096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQk9tJ_G8XUdSO58M9lunThtoSt3quEHAcrwmwJ7p33RvxkuSyiaw75R9FlJZDxSMS5agWksPF-DspqV5K05uXso&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e116bd405e8c9430888c25feb09ab0db&oe=5DF76769
    This was another mission, Darren ended up being hypnotized by "Royal Pain" And Chelsea had to break the trance by giving him a kiss.
    This is where the romance started

67436298_347658449491747_8814467978927013888_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQmjQJIGhv2uCVcDjdybS5XPAYomlBPdLJ6JgKSvZuMhxRjmyDPPtx9WXIegu_p2gvi4vyw2vBVprInXaGuoxdyl&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d23d6cb4c5f1b27b29b6bfd8fd979282&oe=5E097664
    Her Job interview with Darren.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    River got Kier ready for the day after catching him before he made it to the stairs :#:D
    48527727682_2f368ef2b3_o.jpg
    The family enjoyed grilled cheese for breakfast :)
    48527727522_b087287330_o.jpg
    Keanu and River did the gardening. River's waking wish was to garden :)
    48527727167_33a5b60f85_o.jpg
    Rian's waking wish was to meet someone new. I couldn't give him that so I had him get started on his block table skills when I saw that Kier was already playing at the block table :)
    48527726992_8e6f88c44a_o.jpg
    Mikezumi prepared crepes for the fridge :)
    48527726902_657b141734_o.jpg
    Keanu got first stroll :)
    48527574516_3dfddab75c_o.jpg
    Because River loves the outdoors I wasn't surprised when he went fishing autonomously :)
    48527726652_366df5bcfb_o.jpg
    After he got a few fishing wishes and Keanu had returned, he got his turn at a stroll :)
    48527726412_f734f37784_o.jpg
    Keanu's waking wish was to spar with someone :) Mikezumi was preparing another meal in the background. I can't stand an empty fridge :D
    48527574031_81783ca312_o.jpg
    Keanu won despite Shannon's fancy moves!
    48527573876_40d2be8c7c_o.jpg
    When Keanu started sparring he rolled a wish to level up. He was almost there so I sent him to the training dummy while River worked on another fishing wish.
    48527725992_2bb3ce9160_o.jpg
    Page 3667

@king_of_simcity7 I guess Humara is about to get a taste of her own medicine :D
    That is a lot of sims!
    Awww a kiss :)

@meerkattime Although I would love a rocking chair, I would rather have my cat :)
    Thank you :) I am very happy with Rian :)
    Sometimes it's hard for sims to move on to romance if they have been friendly too long. It doesn't help that Connor is unflirty :D

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Did you have problems in Aurora Skies? I haven't had any so far.
    Mikezumi probably won't be happy until I let her have a dozen or so kids of her own! :D
    Some sims really do have it bad during pregnancy! Keanu breezed through his but River really suffered!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comments :)
    I hope they had fun playing Gnubb :)
    I think Rich looks cute with his pop-out ears :)
    Abigail looks very happy dancing :)

@GraceyManor The aquarium looks great!
    I hope Darren and Chelsea stay safe from Emily!

@Cadh20000 Happy to read your mother is healing well :)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Sorry you don't have many kids in Appaloosa Plains. Will you do something about it? You could always pollinate couples you think would make nice kids and then age them up so they can be friends with Jem!
    I think "Talk about feelings" comes with the brooding trait as I have only seen it since playing River.
    I hope you get your girl baby! :)
    Kier managed to play uninterrupted for a while because his parents and grandparents were particularly frisky that afternoon :D
    48527573531_7149e20126_o.jpg
    48527573431_2d5df8df96_o.jpg
    After a few woohoos the boys finally went their own way :D
    48527573221_ced3a86b72_o.jpg
    Rian came home early because he had no Scouts. He came home with a wish to hang out with Loki Beaker so I invited him over while he was doing his homework.
    48527573116_4ee902fc1a_o.jpg
    I timed it perfectly and Loki arrived just after Rian finished his homework :)
    48527725172_311053e84a_o.jpg
    I don't know why Mikezumi served Loki's meal at the counter because there are empty spaces at the table! :#
    48527725052_0fe2193ff7_o.jpg
    At least he got a meal.
    48527724927_6f04e98825_o.jpg
    River introduced himself to Loki :)
    48527724752_25acfb98c3_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi watched the stars :)
    48527724637_d21c5de0fc_o.jpg
    Keanu rolled a wish to play a game with Rian over dinner :)
    48527572131_129cb79c92_o.jpg
    He watched the stars with River after his game :)
    48527571991_0ac2eb1681_o.jpg
    Keanu snuggled Kier before settling him for the night :)
    48527571861_5afe1acdb9_o.jpg
    Keanu had to make a mad dash to the bathroom in the middle of the night :D
    48527724007_67a094ea86_o.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    @Charlottesmom congratulations on achieving all that writing.

And yes, I'm still doing videos - but I do constantly ask myself why am I still doing it. I now have set up my new channel for my art but don't have anything on it yet. It's just sitting there totally empty. But I draw or paint every day now and have been loading work to my art site that I told you about previously. So Simming is gradually moving itself to a lesser part of my life.

I was thinking of you, your puppy and the robin the other day and wondered how you are all doing now.

Today I'm trying to finish a video - but it might get done tomorrow. I was hoping it'd be the final of this group of videos on Oscar's Childhood, but it looks like I might have about an hour's worth of recordings and I don't want the video to go beyond about 20 to 30 minutes, so unless it is mostly freeze that I've recorded I'll probably end up doing yet another Oscar's Childhood video before moving onto the next group of videos on Carolyn and Friends.

It is nice to see you posting here, even if it is just for a moment. Happy Writing.

@Mikezumi Keanu looks so cute cuddling Kier! That face! :love: Shannon is DEFINITELY NOT watching the stars ;):lol: psh, Loki, that outsider! He can sit at the counter! :lol::lol:

@GraceyManor do you have a thread for that story! I loved your synop and now I want to read the whole thing! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Well how ironic to see the shoe on Humara's other foot, so to speak. Hopefully it gives her insight and she grow from it. Hopefully Nick will grow from his experience, too. College next term should be very interesting!

• Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 Halos happen for sims with the "good" trait I believe.
    and
    Cadh20000 wrote: »
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 The new wings look really great!
    Is your sim a good sim? I don't have many that have the good trait but, I've seen the halo a few times with them when the sim donated money or brightened someone's day.

Honestly, I'm not sure...The 2 of his that I recall right off are "Coward"(he faints all the time when the various ghosts come through) and "Innappropriate"(constantly seeing notifications that he should check back to see if anyone reacted to his posts...). I do know that in that scene though he was just finishing up a case, the one of the missing flamingo lawn ornament...whatever it was called.

I just checked, Chip's Traits list DOESN'T include "Good" among them. The ones he DOES have are "Over-Emotional", "Inappropriate", "Coward", "Nurturing", and "Frugal".
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Happy to read your mother is healing well :)

Thanks! ^_^ She's still really sore, but moving around okay as long as she doesn't push herself too hard.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 3668
    @DillynJames They really did improve the Build/Buy system in TS4. That's one thing I can admit they did well with that game. I don't actually use MTS or TSR much at all. I find most of my cc on Tumblr I guess because I've been using that platform for years and there's still people making things there :smile:
    @emorrill I don't know if I've seen the Bayless lot before. Did we have caravans/trailers in the game and I just never knew? :open_mouth: Oh boy Chase is certainly a unique sim. Changing her lips immediately makes her look better. I think the long hair looks beautiful on her. The shorter style is more realistic though. Now she looks like a real person should. I like the jeans and tank top on her, it gives her a sort of tomboyish look. Haha it looks like they're choking on the water. That's what they get for spending too much time under there lol. Aw what a cute smile, she does look happy :smiley:
    I remember 9/11 on tv and being told to be quiet. That's about it though. I was 7 years old. I think when something so shocking like that happens, I'm sure it would have brought a lot of people closer together :heart:
    @Cadh20000 The replacement wings look great! Braiding horse manes seems like a thing that fairies would do. Hmm interesting question about whether dogs find kissing scary :lol: Sims get a halo for donating from charity, that seems to be the moodlet he got too. Weird that you couldn't get the bumblebee wings to change. You can't really tell they're there with the new insect wings :smile: Maybe George should practice a bit more before tasting his drinks lol.
    @GraceyManor Chelsea looks so pretty! Darren has every right to have his mouth open like a fish at the sight of her :lol: Ooh I like these pictures, very romantic :love:
    @bekkasan I've never used Ambrosia on a sim but I would have expected her to stay a playable sim after saving. I guess it's only for a limited time. That's strange that the tombstone completely disappeared though. I'm glad you had a save to revert to :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 Did Gavin lose the fight? I hope the cop got him before he was able to steal anything.
    Bonnie is adorable with the pigtails. Gavin is such a hunk on that bike! I hope Teresa doesn't burn up in that hot tub :tongue:

pg. 3669
    @emorrill Good luck figuring out the next part of the Holland story. I too have trouble getting something that plays out so perfectly in my mind into words :frowning:
    @Charlottesmom Hiiiiii B :grin: That's a massive achievement, well done!! I'm so proud and would love to read it sometime :smile:
    I have such a soft spot for Connor and Jared thanks to you. No one else has done them justice since you've been gone :tongue:
    You haven't really missed much in my game since I barely play. Jem has a brother called Artis (Artie is his nickname). He has another sibling on the way and I'm hoping it's a girl. Thanks for the sweet comments :kissing_heart:
    I was going to post some pictures of my finished Lego Tower Bridge once I get through the comments, so I hope you get to see it :smile:
    @AbellaKellaher I was wondering what you have been up to. I hope everything with your projects went well. Not sure if you read my update or not but it was on pg 3666 :smile:
    I love Alex's personality, she probably thinks of all the staff as family. Lopita is so passionate it's adorable. So I feel like all these discoveries are leading to something I just don't know what yet. If someone put the pollen on the meteor after it crashed and before it got to the lab does that mean there's a spy?? Ammon is always so poised and collected so it's nice to see him flustered for once. Niella is such a lovely person, she just wants to help those around her. I'm sure she has already forgiven Shari even if she still has to come to terms with it :smile:
    I need to know if Shari made Ammon sit in the back of the car, since this visit is alllll about Piggygirl :lol: I love that their first concern is the girls and how they're feeling. There's a lot of confusion and guilt going around at the moment. Oh she's game taking a big bite out of a tomato, it makes me teeth hurt just thinking about it (they're too cold for my sensitive teeth :tongue:). Karlie looks so radiant! I hope being at the Summer Fest will lighten things up a bit. Oh Niella's baby is just a smidge bigger than a bean right now haha. I think Niella's question is the first thing I would want to know too. It's good to know that she did she did try hard looking for them. The line about not having to worry about food on the table was a nice parallel to Shari's struggles. Aww what a lovely talk! I think acknowledging that they can't undo the past and need to move on is good, from now on I get the feeling that their bond will be even stroner. Genies literally can't skate because they're always floating lets be real haha. Lol at Shari's face, that's the face of regret right there! :lol: Life is weird full stop. At least the family is finally back together and happy :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 Funny that Humara was the one that ended up being clingy! I hope she doesn't go back to Nick, I want him to move on and become a better person so that he doesn't make these types of misjudgments again. Simon and Tammy are the ultimate couple but I'm happy for the others like Megan and Stacy :smiley:
    @mikezumi Keanu seems to win more of the fights now. Shannon's losing his touch :tongue:
    Good idea to pollinate the couples, I might have to do that. I believe there are more teens than children but I'll have to double check. I thought it was the brooding trait. Thanks, I hope I get some time to write and play over the weekend :smiley:
    I think I remember this update because of Loki eating by himself. Way to make him feel welcome :lol:
    Cute picture of Keanu and Kier cuddling :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top