Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 , I laughed so much at your outtakes and at the caption "That horse again" , as if horses stuck in buildings were an everyday occurence!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey everyone. :)

It's after midnight once again as I worked to...........finish the next Holland Family Chapter! :mrgreen:

And while I would love to post it on here, I'm going to have to direct you to my blog to read it since it has a tiny bit of content that most likely isn't suitable for the forums and I don't want to risk it. So...yeah.......

Here's the link:
    https://emilyssims3stories.wordpress.com/holland-family-next-generation/10/

I'd love to hear your thoughts about it right here on the thread though instead of on my blog. Because each page doesn't have it's own comment section because I didn't learn how to properly do that once I had already set the whole story up on the blog, so I'm just rolling with it. :p

I rewrote this chapter like...8 times I swear! :confounded: So many things weren't flowing or sounding right, especially with little Shawn's thoughts, but I think I've gotten it down to as good as it's gonna get. (My perfectionism I swear! :p )

Enjoy and Happy Simming my friends! :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @coco thanks. I didn't actually get a copyright strike. I am not monetised and I was told I didn't have to remove the music but the person who claimed it could put ads on the video if they wanted to.

@Brandontaylor yes it was quite a challenge but I got my pictures. Of course now they are well buried in the forums. I do post a pic from the wedding occasionally. That's one of the reasons I started doing videos. It's easier to find the specific video than it is to dig up an old forum post.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited August 2019
    Feedback

@coco

You can download Gavin from here if you like to use him yourself.
    I like the sim he's pretty. The link for his necklace and bracelet do not seem to work so you can just use what you like.
    I like that sim the creator did a great job.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-male-youngadult/title/gavin/id/1191067/

Thank you, the world is really pretty.

@emorrill

I will read your chapter later, I have it up but will head to town for
    errands so I comment on it later today.

@Karritz

Nice with an update,
    you have so many cool sims.

@Brandontaylor

They seemed to have a great time by the bbq grill.

@meerkattime

Thank you, I got lazy and downloaded Gavin from TSR.
    I usually create my own sims but not this time.
    They got hearts later,
    and she also got hearts with Felipe Marshall but he's already married.

@bekkasan

Dedrick and Wisteria sitting in a tree kissing hehe, they look so great
    as a couple. -Nice they share the same interest in gardening.
    Thank you.

@GraceyManor

I agree with @bekkasan he is handsome.

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @Brandontaylor I tried imgur but couldn't figure out how to use it and get the link to share the pics

Anyone know of a fix for the Showtime Simfest where nobody is performing but people still stay like there is and dance...?

Made progress in the Montoya sisters save. Clifton Hopper is now officially Mr Clifton Hopper-Montoya (I wrote that right, right?)

He's now a Lifeguard. He's already rolled a wish for a baby... any name suggestions?

Also - should I do randomly generated traits for them instead of picking?

@rubyskywalker, I use imgur as well but I go through a different process than @BrandonTaylor does.

Here is a link that someone created about 4 years ago on how to upload pictures to the site. The link is to the page that I've posted my method on. I use the BBCode to share my pictures with as it already has the [img][/img] around the code plus you can pick which size you want to use for your pictures... :)
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-how-to-upload-pictures-to-this-forum/p4

Hope this helps... :)
    edited August 2019
    @emorrill

I am back home so here are a few comments about the chapter.

Tay and Molly seem to be very compatible with each other, I like how
    supportive she is of his career. She must be conflicted about the two men she's been seeing but
    hopefully she decide what is the best for her.
    Brandon is a very handsome fella.
    Oh, glad Brandon did not get mad about what she had decided.

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Patterns from my video

First page of my studio with pictures so you can get the one/ones you like.

https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/CravenLestat/mystudio

@lisasc360 You liked my video you say,I would never have pictured you of all people who was probably wearing a Choose Life shirt,large neon green laces in your pink chuckies listening to Cyndi Lauper while sitting next to a Weird Science movie poster thinking that way.

:D
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments on the update. Yes, I think all is pointing to who Adam's father might be. Gotta find Mom's family too.
    The visit to the bowling alley/arcade/pizza parlor was lots of fun. I enjoy watching them do the karaoke even with the screechy voices!
    Awww, they are so cute together and glad things are working out well for them. Great idea for the shower since sleeping bags don't give that option! :love:
    I love your Elvis pics! My roomie in nursing school had tickets to see him in late August, but he passed away (maybe) before the performance. She was devastated. My guess is she still has those tickets framed.

@Karritz I like the boarding school idea for older children, but, I want my toddlers skilled and loved by their parents. Those formative years are crucial to bonding as well as me bonding to my sims. :grin:

@DeafSimmer They are as beautiful as always. I hope things work in this save for you. :) I've been setting things up in Dragon Valley for part of my Adam's Quest story.

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comment on the picture. I guess you are talking about Marshall? Two he's in the pictures so wasn't sure. He is handsome remade from EA's version. :wink:
    haha, serves them both right! Good job Darren!
    Hope he finds another girl while she is gone! :lol:

@coco Thanks for the comments. :) I do love my love stories! The quest will resume soon as I played a bit yesterday afternoon. Now...to see if I got enough pics and can write it up sometime this week.
    She still needs to get better friendships with Adam and Marshall and I will have them socializing soon to get that up. I'm surprised the group bowling didn't help it go up. She is not uneasy around Alice and Jennifer anymore so that is great.

@rubyskywalker I used MC and assign homeless sims (if it didn't auto do it) to the roles of acrobat, singer, magician so there are usually performers when I have a stage in game. I know it bothers some people to see them on the street randomly performing, but I love it. Makes the town so lively. I don't currently have a stage in 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and since it is a 'vacation' world for now I didn't bother adding one.
    Traits is up to you. I tell stories so I prefer to pick the traits I need to match the stories. I also know if I allowed random traits....I would cheat and remove the ones I don't like. lol

@emorrill Thanks for the comments! Yes, I was sleep deprived, 41 hours awake is 33 too many, so that is my excuse and sticking to it!
    Lol. I actually read that last post before I posted it and had to change two Derek's to Dedric. I think my brain wants me to go back to Derek in my Alexandra and Jared save. What do you think? I'm just so into this quest I'm not ready for a break yet.
    hehe, love that Claw from toy story!
    Marshall is a fine looking fella! I love the poses and animations with the pool table. Sweet job on it!
    I'm running out of time so will comment on your story this evening.

@Emily4331 Awesome that you saw the conversation and so willing to help out! :love:

@jonny522 Congrats to Mona on completing her degree! She is quite the dedicated student!

@meerkattime Thanks for the comments. :) Yes, they are constantly seeking each other out which is cute, but he needs to work on his genetics testing so he can help Adam when the time comes! lol

@king_of_simcity7 Even working mens clubs have advertisements or posters on the wall. Those talking bass fish would work. :lol:

A few leftover screenshots from yesterday

[img][/img]NuSgEt9.jpg

Javed Meir ( edited)

[img][/img]IqKznT7.jpg

Teresa met Felipe Marshall ( edited ofc lol) outside and they talked a bit.

[img][/img]ADsaY02.jpg

She's not a celeb still this paparazzi annoyed her.

[img][/img]wavcNfT.jpg

Mixologist ( edited)

[img][/img]qIhtFz2.jpg

Finnegan Sawyer

All for now

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @bekkasan
    Hope he finds another girl while she is gone!
    Ouch. :D
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan This working man's club had just been repainted. A new coat of paint to match the one before it lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @PalmArrow I have used that save before and the horses are always there waiting lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Part 25

Tammy appreciated having someone to talk to. At the moment the only other person that she spoke to was Megan who she was becoming good friends with. Back at the skills centre on Monday Humara ignored Tammy for most of the day and spent most of her time with Anna and Nick. Leanda had also returned and Humara seemed to get along well with her as well. In the canteen during the morning break Humara asked Leanda why she had been off and it seemed that Leanda had family stuff to deal with and had also been on holiday.

68529876_10156505802426497_5302014595790012416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_oc=AQlFocz7_lLDj3eJDashBiVll4uvw6PApDYrbEEYBVoKq1Zl6m-gTWo8p0atUp4V_boZY37JOjjstvdTkiGy7ITu&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=efe96c36bfd107ffc2dae69fe3398d4f&oe=5DD487A0

'Shall we have a party when my Mum is away?' Cassie asked the group,'
    'I am up for that added Humara,'
    'Okay, so you lot are up for it then?' asked Cassie 'I will invite you two and Anna,'
    'Yeah I am up for it,' said Anna.
    'And I guess I will have to invite some guys just to keep you lot happy!' added Cassie 'Nick are you up for it?'
    'Yeah, you should come,' suggested Humara.
    'I am up for it,' said Nick. He was happy how things had been going for him and Humara and she seemed to want him to come to the party with her. They were not in a relationship yet but he was working on it. Now that he had got Simon out of the way he felt like he had won her over.
    'I will invite Tony and Craig as well,' said Cassie.

67837280_10156505802406497_1285778999284334592_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQl9FayX2sWwyPQFVRdTyWCohLso32iipWN34sX0C62H0D2-owDqtlsBge_X7HIePhIuONutTKKg02vhuzcHME2E&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=f9dcddef5dba12a9724c7718ebe6a871&oe=5DE2BEE5

68537204_10156505802656497_4728459238538477568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQm7DbZSxi8p8bL2jFjlUmObUcaNGXm4C1Cw9mt1MUQoqV5pO4rSKS1w-w9e_-MPdIwYz5NboZ4N-S5MTeR-H-Gb&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=30834180d8486d791ef11764fdee6787&oe=5DD5A760

Further down the table Dom and Warren had been listening to the conversation.
    'Are we invited?' Dom asked Cassie loudly.
    'Let me think about that,' said Cassie 'how about no!'

The girls and Nick all laughed at him.
    'Seriously, Dom, I would not invite you if you where the last person on the planet!' added Cassie.
    'You are not going to invite my ex boyfriend Simon are you?' Leanda asked Cassie 'I have not seen him since I got back. I hope that he still does not fancy me,'
    'He had a thing for Humara,' said Cassie.
    'Yeah, too clingy,' said Humara.
    'I feel so sorry for you!' laughed Leanda.
    'I tried to warn you both,' said Nick as the girls laughed along.
    'Let's go outside,' suggested Cassie and the group got up and followed her outside leaving Tammy and Megan feeling left out. They had clearly not been invited to the party either.

67812359_10156505802391497_95441212768518144_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmowhP6-0qpokW7HMj5QQEDW-mWZ6HGI5EwsfH06GCVZmSE2-eVWpkkSSkgq1gzpkQuMtVgK9KVn6PwD-qZq4DI&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=0290da84e65145b12ebdfe1e535e9ec4&oe=5DE52800
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited August 2019
    Today's update

[img][/img]qvcPqEK.jpg

[img][/img]HwpYUAJ.jpg

[img][/img]0YssQ2f.jpg

Scenery

[img][/img]gUVkcjI.jpg

After her beach day she went out, it was empty so I invited Sims over
    with Nraas.

[img][/img]tnhJ1sa.jpg

Isaac Luck ( edited)

[img][/img]2ZsXJhF.jpg

Javier Meir

[img][/img]WQDW5gX.jpg

The first male I downloaded from Jun24 on The sims resource
    Gavin is also The sims resource and the final one is Matteo Torres.

All for today

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited August 2019
    Patterns from my video

First page of my studio with pictures so you can get the one/ones you like.

https://www.thesims3.com/mypage/CravenLestat/mystudio

@lisasc360 You liked my video you say,I would never have pictured you of all people who was probably wearing a Choose Life shirt,large neon green laces in your pink chuckies listening to Cyndi Lauper while sitting next to a Weird Science movie poster thinking that way.

:D

@CravenLestat, Who me? Naw, I don't like 80's, I love the 80's... :blush: I didn't have a "Choose Life" shirt, I had a Rick Springfield shirt but did and do still like listening to Wham! But no neon green laces as well as the pink chuckies, my dad had the pink chuckies and I do like listening to Cyndi "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" Lauper and love watching Weird Science. But I didn't have the "Big Hair" that a lot of girls wore back then... :p
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Marissella got her third pregnancy notification while she was in the nursery with Gemma.

d3XO2X8.jpg

Teaching Gemma to walk

h2JVprt.jpg

After school. Evangeline went to the home of a boy she just met, Frederick Landgraab.

Despite his name, Frederick has no Landgraab ancestry - he is descended from the Kofis, Langeraks, Sekemotos and Bachelors. His grandma Bella Bachelor had the surname Landgraab from a previous marriage.

Whpux7l.jpg

The bus drove them to the Landgraab house on the beach.

T8iaiSC.jpg

qubNgx3.jpg

Ignoring the snow, Evangeline and Frederick did their homework sitting at an outside table.

Ctgfc4P.jpg

When she came home, Evangeline had supper with her mother. For some reason she brought up the subject of babies.

4fGoCY6.jpg

That was a good moment for Marissella to anounce her new pregnancy.

ax5nOHs.jpg

I had to laugh when Evangeline patted her mum on the shoulder. Their friendship bar is completely full, I was expecting a hug!

57Rl82K.jpg

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

Page 3628, continued

@jonny522 Looks like Mona is having a good time at university.
    Congrats on the technology degree!
    Great update!
    The fire department never shows up on time, lol

@GraceyManor I hope everything goes okay for Chelsea in Egypt. I wonder if Darren will secretly follow her?
    Great update!

@meerkattime It did. They both had to go to bed hungry.
    Lol, I forgot to sell it earlier so I incorporated the book into the story.
    Yeah, not the best guest for breakfast. :D
    I think she knew that but was just mad she lost one of her only possessions. Little did she know that she can get a new one later.
    Life just got a tiny bit better for them. I was afraid they'd pee themselves before I got one.
    Me too. I can't do it now though due to my computer issues.
    Lol, I know. I should have added some mods to make life harder for them.
    Yep, off to a good start. Now they just have to wait to buy a crib and then they can have a kid.
    That toilet sure didn't last long, did it?
    Thanks for the comments!

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm fighting with some bug-related issues in the game at the moment, plus I have actually moved the game to an SSD, there was a Windows update... OK, enough of that, but I had no real time to keep up with this thread. You are a busy bunch :)

I have read your comments.

@bekkasan That was two bots too many, lol. Anyway, I wonder less about the missing rust - I guess that's superior future technology - abut about their ability to stay afloat. That's probably Star Trek's plastisteel we see at work here. And yes, there's always much activity to be seen in that house.

@emorrill Yes, I can see that you put much effort into your shots. I have seen myself how difficult it can be to catch the right moment and then manage to get the camera in the angle I want it.

@PalmArrow Jose still sends Carla love letters. Those love letters are a hilarious thing in this game, anyway. Sometimes there are nearly 40 of them when I open the mailbox.
    But hey, it's nice to see someone else using the Koffi house. That's where my family of 14 had been living for a long time.

@Brandontaylor Heh, yes, it looks as if the game had reserved the name "Jamie" for a certain type of person. And thanks for the other comments. I like many of those different plumbot designs.

Anyway, I'm not sure I will catch up to the thread anytime soon.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited August 2019
    During my testing, I took a few images, but some or most of it will probably vanish to some alternate timeline when I'm done. Nevertheless, this is what happened.

Here's the third plumbot at work, which incidentally is the one Marcus made the trip to the future for, Rutiger (name chosen by game). He is now exactly where he is supposed to be. He even goes there autonomously from time to time, but hey, even a plumbot without social or fun needs seems to insist on his daily time in the pool. That's probably in the rules of some plumbot trade union.
    miCEn5P.jpg
    Speaking of the pool, though I like the general layout of the house, which is why I ported it to Sunset Valley, I think the pool area needs some work. Like a larger pool for starters. I'm just hesitating because this means I need to get familiar with some advanced building techniques about how to make this work in a house with foundations. While I see why foundations are necessary in real world buildings, I really hate how they work in this game. Alas, that's how the house looks like now.
    bNO0aVV.jpg
    The teen boys are performing some magic duels. Lucas just hit level 8, and Paul is hopefully not too far behind.
    Jfv2ADV.jpg
    zZ08BwV.jpg
    Rowan now seems to autonomously take care of his sprite. Marcus just finished working, which he also tends to do when I don't make him do anything.
    cVawGSg.jpg
    Lucas goes on to play some soccer, while I sent Deeter to switch jobs. Someone has to get the family a fancy fridge, and though it's not a job I would consider to be first choice for a robot, I sent Deeter to go for the culinary career. We will never know how he will taste the dishes with his display face, but let's not overthink this.
    ZqmnS3x.jpg
    Paul has some lone dinner.
    HM6j8eF.jpg
    By the way, I still can see Rowan's (the plant sim's) disgust when he discovered the child oven in the background. That was kind of funny.
    Other than that, Paul does what Paul does.
    i1HZ3P4.jpg

Next day after work, Marcus pulled the "lever of doom", and this is what Jamie does while being connected to the hivemind. She has fun, and that's the most important point I guess.
    4TCV6O5.jpg
    To be fair, that sandbox is like a magnet for everyone in the family.
    The teen boys go for their next spellcasting duel, Fiona does her homework, and Rowan swooshes to the shower. Alpha is cleaning up.
    ZvxLGa5.jpg
    FUCIPMw.jpg
    BShPA8t.jpg
    Marcus went to meet someone in town later, and here's Flora, one of his plant sim daughters, together with Hesper, the IF of his oldest son Lucas. Part of the family lives on the other side of town.
    yobCEHX.jpg
    Here's Violet, the other daughter, with the silly hat the game chose for her, on her way home.
    ULep9wz.jpg
    Later, Marcus had a funny conversation with Flora, although the pic I took looks more like one from a horror movie I once saw. I'm not sure what it is, probably the lighting and the expression on Flora's face.
    cndjhYy.jpg
    Finally, Marcus' sim bot "daughter", Angelica, comes home. I still have to laugh that story progression just married her off to Nick Alto of all people. Maybe, she will move next door? It's hilarious anyway. So yes, meet Angelica Alto, née Stout.
    HsL65ZS.jpg
    Now comes one of the most annoying reactions in this game. Marcus built this sim bot on his own workbench, she is his "daughter", she had been living with him for a long time, and we still get this stupid "A Sim Bot!" reaction. It's one of the reasons I moved her out. The second was that she was the only adult eligible, besides Jamie.
    jBKHfki.jpg
    I tried a "Potent Cure" potion on her, just to see what happens. This was the result:
    ytWqwkE.jpg
    Just a default sim. I guess I'll stick with the sim bot for the time being.

Post edited by Turjan on

Adam and Hillary Day 4 continued

nfZTOYa.jpg
    The home lot garden is not ready for harvesting yet so as Adam and Hillary's Watcher, I decided to keep the garden a bit longer. There isn't much to do in this world or on the home lot right now so fishing and gardening are about all they have.

4kqf18m.jpg
    The world does have some homeless Sims living here. These two Sims are Susana Christopher and Julian Colombo. I believe that Julian was the zombie from earlier in the story. They are both paparazzi generated by the game, even though no one is a celebrity yet.

5UhXG2z.jpg
    One thing I like about this world is that there are multiple spawners around. Hillary found some Plutonium that was worth §1,406. She decided to hold on to it so she could send it to get smelted.

Z5K8Iiq.jpg
    Once she got home, Hillary used what produce she had harvested at the Watcher's Garden to fertilize the home garden then sold any leftovers. Hopefully this will help the plants become better quality.

SjsewCL.jpg
    More fish was eaten for supper as they still didn't have anything else. All their harvest is sold just to buy items to make life easier.

OwOpIFn.jpg
    Adam started flirting with Hillary after supper and he offered to give her a massage. Hillary thought that sounded nice after all the gardening she had done today.

SPRNqak.jpg
    Adam: Hillary, we have only known each other for a little bit but I feel like we were meant to be. Do you want to be my girlfriend?
    Hillary: There aren't any other guys around and I do have feelings for you that I'd like to explore further. Of course I'll be your girlfriend.

HN9Bijz.jpg
    Then Adam did something that Hillary was not expecting.
    Hillary: Adam, what are you doing?
    Adam: Hillary, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?

w07dsB0.jpg
    Hillary: No Adam, I won't marry you. We just became a couple but this is just too soon for me. I hope you understand.
    Adam: No, I don't understand. I thought you loved me but I guess I was wrong. I'm going to bed.
    Adam then walked away without saying a word and went to bed.

***Adam reached level 6 in the fishing skill and is getting pretty good at catching some nice ones. I'm thinking I might add a stuff pack as I think my computer will handle that okay. I'm looking through them to decide what ones to add but I'm thinking about adding HELS at least.
    69049787_354436858813906_5515986121265250304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeEZJ6YUX-8CqZB5-AWzJLMsK0GAAwhnKWwpuMW3sjEREmqBsm6GVzVt-gB0nEiorhmSM5IIfBMzwbarQIoV5x4ZvBszxS-g3f-8Q8NBQzdIqg&_nc_oc=AQlEhsTFi2UvfVm57UToyRmRBGCYd5w_diK0L3FFEfpolCw1WDismpZhXtSmFb5fumE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=21c24e23e9791e9bbfd9a61ffb02f610&oe=5DDD0397
    "Let's see, they said to pick up the job on the board...this is it, looks simple enough."

68243013_354436852147240_3236196070136479744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeEi8AGozYO5JIFmTvgOVandTbSix1flO2xtLqnwzCp7PEcxCJVAxYwS-onY5LqdJeqrOLQpdXGUWQA7LFtHYCXBb3cvCRKWoueZ1JSu-mh7EA&_nc_oc=AQnVcDX4Fjm6C5iFbOaW7GThmw0PgHuOcbYL809O4bZJiiSy1kYEvuc0nES11alhSm0&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bbb925fc4137f8bcb26742e70b1b873c&oe=5DE74132
    "Which probably means its a trap; might want to read it over." She turned around to find her boss standing by her.What was he doing here? He was suppose to stay home; she thought.

67810135_354436838813908_5958285010208292864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeFtFKLojKsjmBqerPuNS0Az4vIQOBmBSlT88fw7JYy3N5S1egsKV1qZXUDzjL319WVmU3kty0bWs0JT4R7xqqtgd9dORy8OcXOaKX5hrVpJWA&_nc_oc=AQmK3wI7ktXmiMBuhIF3c-NMsgN22dS7xGav-I9TQ8j_HroF4Y8BYLRvAnWKg7FAXSE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3bd4400485ae46faa0988a7d898967c3&oe=5DCAF889
    "What are you doing here?! I told you I wanted to do this on my own." "You really thought I'd let you go gallivanting off on adventures without me? " "This is a personal family matter, I need to do this alone." "Whoever wants you to do it alone, is up to no good.I'm coming along..end of story." "Ugh!" "Roll your eyes all you want."

67880472_354436948813897_3910114363440103424_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeFWkHGoirsnuaune_ub8_nN7LOJg7Gvm-_VzioRaMygXDizy3-6EfzdcGi3U_kjDcZXiiI3NTwrDiYL8uBGYn5qL_ILWcCRXUivWluRA9i5iA&_nc_oc=AQmeJgqCoXJuRWnHB_1frZL_0lVNQ3ldsJZgnzpQ1iEj3WZtXks9USVZD9U4ssCRfCE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b5c1102216df47cd3936965e476e721a&oe=5DE1C7C6
    "Well this looks inviting." Darren eyed the deserted building."If you're gonna be making snarky comments, you can go on home."
    "I'm just saying."

69031477_354436992147226_8485645798141329408_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeGzFJh9aNaRHBc449FPMQ-kxI5TCm70Dp69SxQMvZt6axf01sMpfQ3Q1pobpUt_WrkD7vVDckPW6o2XOeMWEfZ1u3xutEK8lRBpg8716HLGVQ&_nc_oc=AQmvpTHo2T3tXNWZ8tBhGMpQ5LJGs3XarXbC83Qt7SDdFKUxw6lNj1r_RR_jqa94suk&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=676f3c5d18d7bc56e4f17ae876a0a47d&oe=5DE065AF
    "You sure you don't need help Talon?" "I'm fine! I'm at least completing on my own.I can handle this." "Alright..."
    67848588_354473742143551_3514495983683633152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeGtQ1oDYGYimn5sqK4X6T6PxE1FCbXSi09KDrXJlzE3i3ArJGFV-DlvyHXPaJj3q72PUuTald5tiqVn0mTacEw5CWc_GI1WfBLTwkOFZOYYSA&_nc_oc=AQmCHkgY5x8g61hPq05sSAp1BinFexSzfz2yEwNvEphUC4N8wWKlZ0UtjwpHIO0cchg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=14681c1ddfcd3177b49c696a87126e1d&oe=5DCC4CF9
    "I'm sick of you people playing games.Where is my sister?!!" "As far as I can see, she isn't in Egypt; I'm not sure where though.Do a quest for the information?"

67816585_354473882143537_3706633402959527936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQmLYRB7xELsRDviowZIQ80SWGe9YQgPT3j39aTzo9MrJto3Ast2TzwknB3aRTBENf8&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bdfce7b133bda82726748f8e34eef57f&oe=5DCDA752
    "Oh oops, sorry Darren."

67886246_354473928810199_566878375323369472_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnNbPbB8dvvkv6WzTvueZcn4oyXKS2hm2ddj6kjJ3o1kpTHI-dCUROuG7g2TTTASOg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bdc8807ad54a2c89149b5bd4e91f2090&oe=5DD21DB8
    "You're fine.You don't need to apologize."

68405138_354473875476871_377672975601631232_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnVcguzuzbOjNRiwHf5bPtSYUAGy_JLOaitflEu_SY-xkFj3xpUInsvtzApWVcguFY&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b4f3def4692c22ffdf7fd429cb770f7b&oe=5DDD7FA2
    "We got the relic.Where is she?" "Paris...." XD
    edited August 2019
    Page 3629

@king_of_simcity7 Wow, the outtakes sure are funny. :D
    Glad to see Tammy is making some new friends. Humara doesn't seem interested in keeping a friendship.
    I think even if Nick does win Humara as a girlfriend, they won't last.
    Not very nice of Cassie but she doesn't seem like that great of a person anyway.
    Great update!

@emorrill Hope Tay gets the promotion.
    I think she is making the right choice to stay with her husband.
    I just hope everything works out, from the way they are written you can tell Molly loves Tay.
    Those darn puddles are so tempting as a kid.
    Kids really are perceptive when it comes to trouble in the family.
    I'm glad that Brandon didn't get mad about Molly breaking up with him.
    I hope Michael can help his grandson feel better and maybe help Molly as well.
    Great update!

@Karritz That's definitely true, I've tried to look for old posts and it takes forever to find the one I'm looking for.

@Silverofdreams30 They really did.
    Looks like Teresa is meeting a lot of new people.
    The scenery pics look nice!
    A lot of guys to choose from, lol
    Great updates!

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    That's what I'm curious about, Adam's mothers family. Hopefully when he finds his father he will get some information about his mother as well.
    The screechy voices can be annoying but I always liked the karaoke machines.
    That was another reason why I got the shower. ;)
    Thanks, I've got a few more thru Friday. If I recall correctly, he was supposed to have a show on the 17th to kick off a new tour and was actually supposed to head to the location the evening of the 16th but he died that morning.
    I know a lot of people did keep their tickets, sometimes you'll see them being sold at auction.

@PalmArrow Cute pics of Gemma learning to walk.
    So he's only a Landgraab because Bella didn't change her name back? Oh well, probably makes for interesting conversation at school.
    Evangeline must have had a hunch that her mother was pregnant.
    Great update!

@Turjan Looks like it.
    I do too, they are one of my favorite parts of ITF.
    Must be, they sure love the pools.
    Sounds like Lucas and Paul are pretty competent spellcasters.
    Maybe Deeter got a taste upgrade? :lol:
    Looks like the family had a lot of fun.
    I always got tired of the Simbot reaction. I ended up getting a mod for that, although I don't have Ambitions installed at the moment.
    Great update!

@GraceyManor Just as I figured, Darren wouldn't stay home.
    I think Chelsea may be happy to have him there if things go bad like I think they may.
    Definitely getting the runaround. I think her sister is just toying with her.
    Great updates!

***Didn't end up playing today but I do have one more update to post. Thought we were supposed to get hit with bad severe weather but it all stayed to the south. Today's Elvis GIF comes from Elvis' time in the army (1958-1960). During this time, his manager, Colonel Tom Parker and RCA records slowly released music that Elvis had recorded before shipping off to Germany. This was to help keep Elvis in the spotlight for when he returned. Also during his time in Germany, Elvis lost his mother Gladys whom he was very close to. He also met a 14 year old American named Priscilla Beaulieu. Priscilla would become his wife in 1967.
  • cocococo Posts: 2,723 Member
    Cont'd pg. 3628
    @emorrill The Claaaaw gif :lol: Those are my favourite movies ever!
    Sadly that's not true for me. I don't have any crushes nor do I look for a relationship and somehow I'm still single. Hmmm what am I doing wrong :lol:
    @Brandontaylor Maddie and Tae must be an American thing because I still have no idea who they are :tongue:
    At least they have three walls up now which is a bit more privacy than they had before. I can't even tell which lot is theirs from the map view. With no repairman to call, Hillary will have no choice but to fix it herself. They'll be happy not to bathe in the pond anymore, I guess the shower is good for other things too :smile:
    @Emily4331 Awesome deduction about the hair. It makes sense when you explain it that way. You are so smart :heart:
    @jonny522 Looks like Mona worked really hard while at University. Did she join any of the social groups? Her family will be so proud :smile:
    @Emily4331 I personally think Chelsea needs all the help she can get, kidnapping is serious so I'd be getting even the police involved. Somehow I don't think Darren is going to let her go so easily.

pg.3629
    @king_of_simcity7 When I pose my sims they don't end up 50 stories in the air. How are you even doing this? :lol:
    Tammy and Megan might as well have been invisible. It's horrible to be ignored like that. At least it was satisfying for Dom and Warren not to get invited. I don't like how Humara and Leanda made fun of Simon in front of everyone.
    @emorrill I didn't get to read any more chapters but your synopsis is still fresh in my mind. Molly has sure gotten herself into some trouble. She's in love with two men but in danger of losing them both. For Shawn's sake I think the solution is clear. It will be interesting to see if Tay will find out or if she will eventually break the news to him. Shawn's getting his jeans soaked by not wearing gumboots :grimace: He's a mature kid for his age, being able to sense that something's not right with his mum. Gahhh Molly! No don't kiss the man you're about to dump. Aw I'm surprised, Brandon actually seems like a good guy. Maybe in another life they could have been truly together. I love how you draw the tear drops in. I wonder if it's a good or bad thing that Michael knows that something's up now. Time will tell :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 He is pretty. Thanks for the link :smile:
    @CravenLestat I'm excited to download them tonight :smiley:
    @bekkasan I can't tell what will happen next in Adam's quest. I'd love to know if Kalion and Nissa really are dead or if they can somehow reunite with Adam :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 I love the changes on Javed and Felipe. I don't think I want celebrities in my game ever again. Paparazzi sims are the worst.
    The orange and red sky looks so nice! What will Teresa do with all of those handsome guys around :tongue:
    @PalmArrow I really like the coloured knit pattern on Marisella's shirt. The kitten print of Gemma's onesie is just precious too. Even if Frederick isn't a full Landgraab, he has a lot of family history behind him. It must be the angle of the picture because Evangeline looks much taller than him on the bus seat. It looks too chilly to be sitting outside especially as beaches get windy. It seems unlikely that a child would try to pat their mother on the shoulder, a hug would have been better!
    @Turjan Good luck with you game bug issues. I've heard there's a big Windows update going around. I'm sure I will get it soon too :grimace:
    The house has a nice open plan and spacious feel. I agree that the pool could be slightly wider. While robots can't taste things, they do know how to measure quantities precisely so I figure they can perfect a dish with scientific methods :lol: Jamie must be reliving her youth in the sand pit. I can't say that I've ever seen a PlantSim wearing a cowboy hat before. Nick Alto and Angelica is a very interesting pairing!
    Funny story, probably back when Ambitions came out I had my sim create a SimBot and his name was Brain. I got real sick of the "aaaah it's a SimBot" reactions too so moved him out. This was before I had mods so the game married him to a townie and they went on to have kids together. I'm so sure that SimBots weren't meant to do that and I'm lucky it didn't corrupt my game. One of the sons was a weird hybrid of human and robot. He looked like a human but he walked and talked like a robot. He even did that floating thing with the feet. He was also immortal. I eventually years later killed him off because he was too annoying to live :lol:
    @Brandontaylor At least the paparazzi sims aren't dressed too crazily. Literally any other job for them would have been more useful. That Plutonium will be a huge profit. Lol so Ava's choice of husband is either that random paparazzi guy or Adam. I think she made the right choice :wink: Lol I was expecting them to get married right there and then. Adam must be so sad!
    @GraceyManor I don't know why I just imagined that Darren stood really close behind Chelsea so she would turn around and bump into them again. That would have been really creepy though haha. I knew he wouldn't let her get into trouble all on her own. Chelsea is so determined to prove that she can do everything on her own :relieved:
    OMG now even I am getting frustrated. Poor Chelsea's sister has been taken all over the world pretty much. I guess they have to catch a flight to France now.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @Brandontaylor if you do find an old post with the info you’re looking for and post something in it there’s an excellent chance it’ll get closed due to necro posting. What I’ve done in the past is make a word document on my computer with links to useful info. But it broke when they moved everything to the new forum. So I’m doing YouTube videos now.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top