Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Someday I'll come on here on pc instead of my tablet so I can post pictures...
    Anyway...
    Recently I bought the LTP reward that makes a sim immune to diseases, because poor Christopher kept getting one after the other!
    Also we welcomed twins to the James Family, Willow and Quinn. I decided to give Quinn 2 negative traits, Absent-Minded and Clumsy, to see how interesting the gameplay will be.
    I got rid of our maid also now that Alex is old enough to do chores.
    Alex also rolled the "Rockstar" wish... I'm pretty excited. Trying to base him of another "shy but talented musician and singer" (But unless you watched American Idol ya won't figure it out.)

Alex is working on making friends with his classmates... trying to get him to become decent friends with Susan Ursine. Susan's mother, Claire, is in the criminal career so it's kind of a sneaky plan to have Christopher keep an eye on her... lol!

I'm eager to see how well Alex gets along with his siblings, being a shy and loner sim... it will be quite interesting.
    Working on the Acclaimed Author reward for Nellie, and Christopher is getting the Food Replicator I think.

I wonder if I should try to get Showtime ep soon before Alex's story as a singer goes far?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Mikezumi I was a bit worried at first but in the end it worked. Then I added one more sim to the household after the party. In total there are now only 17 sims in the household. There were 16 with that party. I'll be moving Javon and Gwen out together after an episode or two so the household is going to start shrinking soon as the couples move out to start making grandchildren.

I do have a problem with Oscar's Childhood though. That's one of the reasons I've been putting off continuing with that story. I will have to get back to it soon. There are 24 sims in the boarding school. There were 2 large dogs in it too but I think I moved them both out. I know I sent one to live in Lucky Palms. When I start playing that game again I'll concentrate at first on moving out about 6 Sims. There are a few that are getting close to completing their training so will work on them for a while but probably won't show all of that in the video I make of it. I'll have to turn my graphics down with that game until I get a few sims moved out. I am able to have my graphics all up to maximum with the 30 Grandchildren game - the one with the 16 sims in the household.

I got this computer back in mid 2017 when I thought I was going to be doing a huge database for my son for his work, but so far nothing has happened with that so I've just got it for sims and my digital art work that takes up more time than my sims do. I got assistance from @chesterbigbird when I was planning to buy a new computer. It isn't designed specifically for sims, I could have got a computer that would have handled the game better but I went for one that would be best at multi tasking and also play the sims okay.

After doing nothing about his proposed data base for a couple of years my son suddenly wanted me to get started on it at the beginning of this year but then I needed surgery and I've been concentrating on medical issues since then. Now I'm in recovery mode and shocked at how low my fitness level has become. I am gradually, each day, going for a very short walk hoping to build up my fitness again.

I'm off to visit my son in a little over a week and will be away from my computer for at least 2 weeks. I suspect I'll get some info on what he wants for his database while I'm visiting but mainly I'm just there to feed the dogs while he's away. I haven't seen the dogs since Christmas when I delivered them back to him so I'm looking forward to seeing them again. I got used to having their company when they lived here for just over 4 years.

@bekkasan I hope to read your Ballan story. It looks interesting. But not today. I finally had a good sleep last night. But - it wasn't really last night as I woke up at 11 am today and now I'm worried about when I'll actually get to sleep tonight. I suspect I'm going to soon be going to bed at dawn and sleeping all day. Hopefully I'll get back to normal soon. I do feel very well rested today. Just feel as if I've lost about 6 hours of computer time. I even turned it off early last night but still got trapped by the TV again. And then there was YouTube after I turned the TV off. I have definitely developed some very bad sleep habits over the past few weeks.

I'm currently making the final save of 30 Grandchildren Part 10. I'll start loading it to YouTube soon and start work on Part 11. Once I've completed Part 11 I'll do an episode or two of Perfect Genetics. But that probably won't happen until after I get home from my visit to my son at the end of July.

Happy Simming all.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Karritz I rarely have more than 10 in a household but when I throw parties on top of that I can see a huge difference in game performance and it also affects my sims' autonomy. They stand around a lot more instead of moving between actions quickly.
    I can't imagine how hard it would be for you to be without the dogs after having them for so long. I only had my sister's dog for one week when she went away one Christmas and, although I am not a dog person, had a wonderful time and really missed her when she was gone. She still greets me like a long-lost family member every weekend when I visit :D
    I hope you enjoy your visit to your son and the dogs and that your health continues to improve.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lisasc360 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@coco Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Mikezumi Thanks which Sim was Beau again?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    Random Scenic Pic for you.
    An87z4A.jpg

FZII9iH.jpg
    F22XoMm.jpg
    Alex talks with his mother, his call for the tour is due any day now.
    Z26XGej.jpg
    Ub0JNJw.jpg
    qCsi30Z.jpg
    He waves her goodbye, just as a precaution.
    7I11lNx.jpg
    Alex showing Ryan a film about his jungle training. As you can see it was pitch dark at night in the jungle.
    HY1CxDQ.jpg
    Painting by Evelyn.
    3PINDmk.jpg
    7sligxs.jpg
    QGsIAdU.jpg
    Evelyn had a nightmare, but her mother made her feel better.
    iiQXaZQ.jpg
    QyUSVC9.jpg
    9tXIlrV.jpg
    Since Alex could be called up any time, they decided to have one final date before he goes.
    WYkk4Tx.jpg
    8VkoIbK.jpg
    c2J8Glp.jpg
    bRR0WrK.jpg
    3pftoji.jpg
    The movies, the Gazebo, and a nice meal at the restaurant end the date. It's gone well.
    T89DTvz.jpg
    81wynHI.jpg
    3l4Zxm5.jpg
    8Q36z9G.jpg
    4We5yI2.jpg
    Ryan gets a bedtime story, Alex will be gone in 4 days at most.
    OzwWuTj.jpg
    Gotta keep the training up, he's going to need it.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited July 2019
    @emorrill I rather liked the idea myself. And it gives them something to do. :D

@Silverofdreams30 Hey, the boy is looking very handsome.

@GraceyManor I believe it was already customized when I got the King from the exchange. No credit for me.
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7247178
    I found a lot of great patterns on the exchange as well.
    I do play rotational, but as things develop I take screens and go with it. Like how Summer autonomously came and met up with Mary on the way to the children´s home, things happen :)
    One trick to get a planned shot is to engage sims in conversations and then use MOO and arrange them how I want them :#

@bekkasan
    Thank you!
    I thought I recognized Rafe and the others :)
    They are multiplying rather quickly, it´s getting hard to keep up :p

@coco I think Bron may be a lost cause.
    I use a lot of sliders, it´s not that unlikely that my game will one day blow up from sheer exhaustion.
    I am very pleased with how the royal basta--s turned out, and I hope they don´t morph into freaks in their teens :D

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I have been working on some more of the story again and got some Sims screenshots to go with it.

Simon will have a new work placement soon and these are some of the waiting staff that he might have to put up with!

65197332_10156407763361497_551335734787702784_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeF9SgazIgaBLUwGTy8SeD4WlEabx85xh7eJsULftIHB1d70-B_SkUcH7rQWdZ7UKxqkQZpz-2XvCX3c4abwQc-zgVewzfh-XQqxJwLhhagXYQ&_nc_oc=AQn2wY8KgF7fFmOV9zUalP-QcXtqBpAEH1d1CQ62z35yVn-3pZXPPxLU4xTaRaeMhbikasBdbKqX8mntdX6DFOjX&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=719cf29ceb459f5e066ffd9afa06c7a2&oe=5DB82C69

66045849_10156407763371497_8827060509506273280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeGd1gvrLgctmBOpzT9zrTsEiBvvz1F1dHpWpkyrZsPpoSySApBlIEdIELISMw_i_FucNvW8NMEI_8zQbWVC7lfHkfqbG9hFLdk1-skSdZatGA&_nc_oc=AQn5PwYDwimvTYOUEIfiBUEsc6bdTjqgmGvKol_PBYnFsy_JXBjp8NiM-FuLRjPl-x8VZqgFUH2nDXcoB9EcI_-G&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=862c6dead9f95ca9696fd2c3c8c4d4ad&oe=5DBDBECB

@king_of_simcity7 Beau Merrick is the vampire you have in these pics :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited July 2019
    I have only played my praaven save yesterday but I do not post about that one
    so no updates from me today.

Feedback/Replies

@Mikezumi

Lol Teenagers never like to do their homework,
    there is the odd one that does but not too often.
    Great shots.

@ZhakiraP

Thank you, I like Praaven, no school so no homework for the
    kids and they are free to do other things lol.

@meerkattime

St, Claire had too many problems even for a gaming desktop so I
    need to find a better world before I resume Garets save hehe.
    Thank you.

@GraceyManor

I take it you are a fan of Alistair from Dragon age aswell?
    Haha.

@bekkasan

Thank you,
    he is the cutest child recently from my gameplay.

• KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    The 30 Grandchildren Badge Attempt Part 10 is now available on YouTube. It runs for about 16 minutes.

https://youtu.be/qD0SvDqjiac

There is a BIG birthday party at the end.

I've been expanding and decorating the expansions slowly. And I've been preparing for the grandchildren to begin arriving. There won't be any for a few more episodes though.

We see them fishing, collecting, attending school, gardening and doing all sorts of skill related activities in this video.

Happy Simming
    Happy 4th of July to the Americans :)
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited July 2019
    A World Without Clouds – Part 20

Jeremiah had always been the older brother from as long as he could remember. But now that he was physically bigger than Artis, he felt more responsibility to help him learn and grow big too. After unboxing the new puppy, it was very nervous and hid in the first corner it found. Sun told the boys to play together while he got used to his new home. Jem loved building things, so he got started on creating a fortress made of blocks. Artie on the other hand seemed more interested in seeing what plastic tasted like.
    TS3-W-2018-10-09-21-21-08-93.png
    TS3-W-2018-10-09-21-22-05-25.png

At long last Saville told Jem that the other adults had left, and he could go play with the puppy. Jem spent the next few minutes sneaking around the house and whispering “puppy!” into every room. This left Artie with no block partner, so Saville taught him how to walk.

Saville: I’m going to tell you a secret Artie. I wish you could stay this little forever. I don’t want you to stop needing me because what will I do then? I want you to be brave and compassionate, a kind and exceptional person so perhaps I do want you to grow up after all. I am sure you will be amazing at whatever you choose to do.

He ruffled Artie’s hair as the little boy gave a big toothy grin, not quite understanding his words.
    TS3-W-2018-10-09-21-29-20-18.png
    TS3-W-2018-10-09-21-30-11-20.png

Jem found the puppy near the stairs, sitting and licking himself. He didn’t want to scare him away so approached slowly. The puppy looked up innocently and raised his ear curiously.

Jem: Hey puppy, what are you doing there? It’s ok you don’t have to be scared of me; I won’t hurt you.
    He heard a soft belly rumble. Oh!
    TS3-W-2018-10-09-21-27-59-91.png

He found his mother in the kitchen.
    Jem: Mum… what do puppies like to eat?
    Sun: Well, they like special dog food with lots of meat and nutrients, so don’t even think about giving him people food. We bought a special dog bowl; would you like to see?

Sun brought a shiny blue bowl out of the cupboard and placed it on the floor. It had decorative stars and bones around the edge. She was also holding a big packet of dry food.
    Sun: He needs a bit of this every day so he can stay healthy.

Jem looked thoughtful. He took the bag from Sun and shook it lightly. The puppy heard the sound of the pellets against the plastic and ran over.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-36-08-59.png

He tipped a large handful of pellets into the bowl and stepped backwards. The dog sniffed and tucked into his dinner.

Jem celebrated his achievement of feeding the puppy for the first time.
    Jem: He’s eating it! He must really like this food, Mum.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-38-15-21.png

From then on, Jem and the puppy became inseparable.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-46-18-81.png

He carried the puppy towards his bedroom. Sun and Saville were cuddling together. Their attention divided between each other, the movie and the stars outside.

Jem: Goodnight Dad, goodnight Mum!
    Saville: What are you doing with the puppy?
    Jem: We’re just going to play for a bit.
    Saville: Alright you can play, but then we need to put the puppy to bed. He’s too small to sleep with you.
    Sun: Goodnight sweetheart.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-48-45-12.png

They played tug-of-war for a while. Jem was surprised at how energetic the puppy was even though it was getting late. He had sharp teeth too! Jem found that out the hard way.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-50-04-57.png

Jem: You’re strong for a little puppy. Hmm I just need to come up with a good name to call you.
    He looked around his room for inspiration. He saw a dinosaur, sea creatures, a robot, giraffe, a chair. Chair… aha!
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-51-12-74.png

There was a knock at the door as Saville walked in. Jem and the puppy were still playing.
    Saville: I thought the pup would be nearly asleep by now, but it looks like you’re the one who’s tired Jem.

Jem was puffed out from exhaustion.
    Jem: Alright alright puppy, you win the game this time.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-52-45-38.png

Jem swept his father up in a tight hug.

Jem: I had the best day ever!
    Saville: So, you enjoyed meeting your Auntie, Uncle and cousins then? Julong and Meifeng will be joining you in school this year.
    Jem: They were alright…

Jem found it awkward meeting people for the first time. He bit his lip in slight guilt that he focused his attention more on the dog than them.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-55-46-71.png

Oh yeah, the dog!

Jem: Hey Dad I thought of a good name for the puppy.
    Saville: Oh yeah, what is it?
    Jem: Well you know that cartoon I love watching about the detective dog? I think the puppy looks like him, so we should call him Sherlock from now on.
    Saville: It’s a perfect name for him. But… you know your mother will want to dress him up in a trench coat and cap now.

Saville suddenly tickled his son in the ribs. Jem burst into peals of laughter.
    Jem: Nooooo. Hahahahaha Daddy I’m too ticklish. Puppies don’t wear clothes, that’s silly!
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-54-43-69.png

After the tickle session finished, Saville took Sherlock to bed. By the time he came back Jem was in his pyjamas and patiently sitting on the bed.

Jem: Can you read me that story again?
    Saville’s heart swelled. They took turns reading the same story nearly every night. Now that Jem was older it didn’t seem like that tradition was going to stop.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-18-23-28-40.png

He picked a well-worn adventure book from the middle of the shelf and sat on the edge of the bed.
    Saville: Once upon a time there was a Princess called Soleil. She was cursed by an evil witch who gave her sharp fangs and blood red eyes. Everybody in the town called her a monster which hurt Soleil’s feelings, so she ran away and locked herself away in a tower so no one could make fun of her ever again.

One day a Prince called Lune was asked to slay the “evil princess” from the tower. He swung his mighty sword and broke into the castle. He climbed the tallest tower but when he saw Soleil he was astonished. She was the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Her red eyes weren’t evil, instead they were beautiful like a rose in full bloom. Lune couldn’t slay the Princess because he had fallen in love with her at first sight! Princess Soleil had never met anyone who liked her fangs or eyes before so she fell in love with him too. They shared a true love’s first kiss and the curse was broken. Soleil’s fangs turned into ordinary teeth but her rose-red eyes remained as proof that true love conquers all. The End.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-18-24-58-05.png

Saville closed the book, but Jeremiah had already fallen asleep. He kissed his head and turned the light off leaving Jem to his dreams.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-18-26-47-41.png

Sun had also nearly fallen asleep by the time Saville came to bed.
    Sun: Did he want the same story?

A smile played on his lips.
    Saville: Yeah. Y’know, sometimes when I read that story it reminds me of you.

Sun grimaced. She didn’t like thinking about that time.
    Sun: Well, aren’t I glad I’ve already got the prince of my dreams.

Saville chuckled.
    Saville: I love you.
    Sun: Love you too.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-18-29-52-84.png

Sherlock tossed and turned in his new bed. It was the perfect size for a growing puppy. He was new to this family but already felt a deep love for them all. That night he dreamt of playing tug-of-war with Jem again.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-18-39-12-28.png

Bonus pictures under the spoiler.
    Meet Sherlock the adventurous puppy :love:
    Sherlock.gif
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-17-22-26.png
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-17-10-16.png
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-17-17-50-33.png

By the way, Sherlock Hound is a real thing! :joy:
    tumblr_n3x4f2JbSz1smewu3o1_400.gif

A couple cute ones of Saville and Jem.
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-18-22-09-39.png
    TS3-W-2018-11-11-18-25-55-54.png
    Post edited by coco on
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@coco Thanks for the comments. :) I'm glad the refresher was helpful. I had to go back and read it myself to remember some of the details and recall where I thought I was going with this part of the story. :) hehe, that Marshall left to his own is always taking Jennifer somewhere! :love: The guys cleared out the den and had the lab stuff delivered :lol: They are nerds of the first order and had to have their science equipment so had it delivered. I've never had a sim learn all the potions so figured this was a good time to try it. Adam has learned two now, but the others keep getting interrupted and don't learn anything.

@Mikezumi I'm happy to see that Mikezumi is taking care of the poor little tyke even if he is an EA sim. How'd she luck up with just one. I had kids coming out of the woodwork to keep my day care worker busy.
    I think it is karma that you are getting ea sims. :lol:
    I wear sneakers or flip flops or barefoot.
    I kinda thought they didn't put much thought into sending the older kids since they can be home alone anyways, and arrived and turned around and left if they had after school classes.

@rubyskywalker Sounds like fun for your sims and yourself.

@Karritz Hope you enjoy it when you do read it. They are my favorite occult family. :) I hope you enjoy being at your sons. I know you will enjoy being with the dogs again. I'm sure they have missed you too.
    Congrats on getting the video up.

@jonny522 That is a beautiful scenery picture! It is nice seeing an update from you. Glad to see Alex is still home for a few more days at least. Looks like he is getting quality time with everyone.

@meerkattime Your new avi is very eye catching! Bummer about those time management issues. I do find it harder working more so posting updates will be less frequent. On the bright side...bills are being paid. :lol:
    I missed Alice and Adam and their friends. I had to go see what they were up to!

@Silverofdreams30 Well, he is definitely a cutie pie.
    Thank you for the Happy 4th wishes. I hope it will be a day of peace and coming together.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    coco wrote: »
    Jem: You’re strong for a little puppy. Hmm I just need to come up with a good name to call you.
    He looked around his room for inspiration. He saw a dinosaur, sea creatures, a robot, giraffe, a chair. Chair… aha!

@coco , after this I was sure he was going to name the puppy "Chair"! Lovely pictures - Sherlock is adorable, and I loved how you decorated Jem's room!
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited July 2019
    @PalmArrow If I get sick of Sherlock, maybe cushion or chair might be a good second option :lol:
    I'm pretty sure Jem rolled genius so he's really good at attaching random words and meanings together. The idea was 'chair' and 'sher' sound similar if I wasn't clear haha. Thank you :smile:
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @coco
    glad I'm not the only one who thought he looked like Obi Wan Konobi XD
    Its a store robe.
    edited July 2019
    More feedback over the weekend,
    since my birthday is tomorrow I won't do any feedback.

[img][/img]ntkwW8g.jpg

I created a new sim for my Praaven save, she will take care of the kids when they are teens
    since no school in the world, they will move here and help out with stuff.

Her name is Tricia Steams
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans, hope you all have a great day! To all my other Simmer friends, hope you all have a great day as well. My community had their fireworks last night instead of today but it ended up storming so it wasn't a fun time. Tonight I am just staying home and watching the Macy's Fireworks with Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley and Maren Morris. I hope to get fully caught up on feedback, or at least pretty close to it today.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited July 2019
    Happy 4th everyone.Hope you all have a safe holiday.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Happy 4th! Can't wait to get simming today! <3
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3567

@GraceyManor Thanks, I hope it does too. Haven't had enough time to try it anymore yet.
    You're welcome.
    A big mistake, although you don't know how big, Arthur.
    What a mean woman Morgana is.
    Poor Arthur. Sabrina actually is doing the right thing though if Arthur won't be king.
    Remember who the Queen is, Morgana.
    Hopefully they can stop Morgana. She's too dangerous.

@PalmArrow Stuart and Tamsin are doing great at parenting.
    I think he needs to eat more, he's a bit bony, lol
    Nice to see Thomas got a IF.

@king_of_simcity7 Great story update!

@Steamvarius Cool stereo!
    Bathroom looks nice.
    Looked like a fun time at the park.
    You're welcome.
    Yeah it is. I'm not going to add all my EP's until I can get a new computer, hopefully that will make the game run better.

@thuggishsplicer Thanks. It stinks that I had to start over and I don't have any extras but at least I can play still.
    Great update!

@AbellaKellaher I can see why Niella is mad, but Shari had good reasons for doing what she did.
    Poor Shari, having to become a human.
    Wow, so Karlie is a witch?
    I think it was neat that Karlie and Niella were friends, it's like deep down they knew, even if they didn't
    Great update!

@emorrill I can see why Samantha would be overwhelmed but she can do it, just takes time.
    I think Logan should help, maybe that is his calling for the time being.
    That was so nice of Logan to get another crib.
    Congrats on the engagement.
    Great update!

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile: Happy Independence Day :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

A few more Praaven shots

[img][/img]Gga6hM0.jpg

[img][/img]qVelFJe.jpg

Scenery

[img][/img]be1ixCp.jpg

Silas Somerville going home

[img][/img]o55Vz4V.jpg

Another sim walking home

[img][/img]JJBiWgo.jpg

Daughter in the family I play atm Isobel

[img][/img]o605kY8.jpg

Poor Terric was the only one awake in the middle of the night

All for today

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I decided to try to make Sims 3 versions of TS4 Island Living premade characters Nalani (the mermaid from the trailer) and Makoa (a very cute but, sadly, married human sim. But my sims 3 version won't be married!)

I'm slow at this, so Makoa is still a work in progress.

rObXLWz.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top