Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    River must be keen! :D
    48135900286_669eca412c_o.jpg
    48135900161_50b48085bc_o.jpg
    48135995522_ddb2a95887_o.jpg
    I had Virginia join Mikezumi so she wouldn't bother the boys.
    48135899726_62a005dbcd_o.jpg
    Shannon got his wish to master MA! :)
    48135995247_e2be7c368d_o.jpg
    I loved Mikezumi's smile here :) She really does love kids :)
    48135899486_fc6c6dbf99_o.jpg
    Shannon came inside to get to know River.
    48135899371_057401d5f7_o.jpg
    The boys kept on flirting :D
    48135994842_aa6ce5d46f_o.jpg
    Flirting led to the bedroom :D
    48135931708_fd4f587b16_o.jpg
    Virginia had to leave when they sat down to dinner. She poofed shortly after making this face.
    48135898776_cb597d2747_o.jpg
    The boys watched the stars after dinner :)
    48135931243_317760a868_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi were loving it up! :D
    48135931098_97ed43ea30_o.jpg
    They ended the night with a pillow fight :D
    48135897976_17b3d240ee_o.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Feedback/Replies

@PalmArrow

I had to redo this comment cause the site logged me off
    and I had forgotten to save. Thank you I play that save now
    and then since it is roadless it takes so long to get around.

@bekkasan

I missed seeing The Ballan Family.
    Nice of Rafe to help Adam on with his quest.
    Great photo by the grill.

@lisasc360

Nice to see an update from you, she's a great
    looking fairy.

@emorrill

Samantha looks like she's ready for a catfight in that
    first photo.
    OMG, I have had that faulty cc in my game too they are a pain I tell you.
    Nope not tried that mod so can not tell you if it works.
    Cool, send that list over when you have the time.

@KayeStar

Nice sim

@GraceyManor

Cool effect of Merlin switching to a horse.
    Arthur had some relaxing time there.
    I love " Makers breath" Dragon age origins will always be close to my heart.
    It was the first videogame except for Sims I ever played on PC.

@Mikezumi

Hope that power outtake was not to bad.
    Ouch at Keanus look in that photo he looks
    like he could kill lol.
    Nice car.

@thuggishsplicer

That is such a cute house

Friday is my birthday but I do not celebrate much anymore only getting older haha.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@KayeStar Cute pics of the magician. Hopefully he will get better.

@GraceyManor Yeah! Arthur to the rescue! He was a good looking commoner and is a good looking king!
    Love Merlin's sense of humor!
    You TA'd Arthur, Sabrina and Merlin! OMG! :#

@emorrill Thanks for the comments. :smiley: I know it is so long ago and hard to remember. I have to go back and refresh my mind on the details. In Adam's original backstory way back when, I told the story that Adam had been raised with. The story was that his 'father' found her wandering in the woods and when she died in childbirth he blamed Adam and abused him. Yes the true story is that Drogo kidnapped her when she was traveling to see her parents. His clan attacked the travelers for treasures as they looked quite wealthy, killed the guardsmen and Drogo fell in lust and kept her prisoner. She did die in childbirth with no one knowledgeable to attend her and help. Drogo bit the infant and left him to turn or die and we know he did survive. Drogo never treated him as a son though and the clans people never accepted him.

@emorrill and @GraceyManor Everyone has very different stories in very similar if not the exact same town of SV, as well as some of the other more popular EA towns, so why be concerned about people getting tired of 'another Praaven story'. Write the story you want to tell and post it! I love the medieval stories and had a save started many years ago on my puter and started posting the families as I made them. It was not in Praaven, but someone's 'Middle Earth' world....but as lovely as the world was it was too glitchy and that was about the time my hard drive died too, so I started a new modern story until I found a medieval world I liked, but, now of course, I don't have a puter that is good enough to support a decent world. I think Praaven is beautiful and I've downloaded it, but not attempted to put it in the laptop to peek at it.

@thuggishsplicer You missed a bunch of stuff while you were gone! hehe. :) I do have family tree's posted on that last page of my thread or the first post on the thread that I added in a few months back to help out.
    Love the pics of the faire lot and the store! You did a great job on them.
    I love Dragon Valley and Adam and Alice and gang will eventually move there as part of the quest.

@Mikezumi Congrats on Keanu getting his license so promptly!
    Sweet first kiss.
    Congrats on the engagement! That was a bit on the fast side, but your sims are usually not slow.
    Congrats to Shannon on his mastering MA!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comments! Happy Birthday Friday just in case I forget on Friday. :flushed:
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    Hello all. I just thought I'd say hello and goodnight from me - I'm shutting down now. I launched the game today but never got around to opening a save. I did do a little of work on the next video, and hope to finish it tomorrow. It is another episode of the 30 Grandchildren Badge attempt.

Happy Simming all.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @bekkasan
    No, not Arthur, Sabrina, Merlin or Morgana.
    Just the non active households.XD
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited July 2019
    @bekkasan Omgosh you are SO right about this:
    @emorrill and @GraceyManor Everyone has very different stories in very similar if not the exact same town of SV, as well as some of the other more popular EA towns, so why be concerned about people getting tired of 'another Praaven story'. Write the story you want to tell and post it! I love the medieval stories and had a save started many years ago on my puter and started posting the families as I made them. It was not in Praaven, but someone's 'Middle Earth' world....but as lovely as the world was it was too glitchy and that was about the time my hard drive died too, so I started a new modern story until I found a medieval world I liked, but, now of course, I don't have a puter that is good enough to support a decent world. I think Praaven is beautiful and I've downloaded it, but not attempted to put it in the laptop to peek at it.

I didn't really think about it like that...

So yeah let's post away @GraceyManor ! :smiley: (I mean, I will when I get the world ready. :p )

That's a bummer to hear that Middle Earth was real glitchy. :( I saw that one as was like, Hey that would be a fun world to play around in as a backup. I even saw a download for a road-less Dragon Valley! :grin: Maybe that one would work in your game?

More comments to come later. Busy morning! Happy Simming my friends! :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you, cute toddlers. It looks like it´ll be an interesting game. I wonder who the men are :)

@PalmArrow Thank you, yes, unfortunately. There is a mod, but i understand it stretches the sim when on horseback and that would defeat the whole purpose for me.

@bekkasan great shots! Are those the sims who went to Egypt and had the mummy curse?

@lisasc360 Awesome shots from Isla Paradiso! The one with the werewolf windsurfing with the full moon in his back looks amazing!
    And the backfiring fairy trick, HA!

@emorrill I think you should just post the game you want to post, I agree with @bekkasan :) I´m very interested to see what your game will be like.

@Mikezumi congratulations on the engagement!
    Keanu and River look very sweet together.
    I´m waiting for you to lose your patience all together with the daycare career, it´s a pain :D

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
    @ZhakiraP

One of the men is a medieval fitted Skip Taylor from university lol,
    the other one I think I created for the world.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

Page 3566

@GraceyManor Cool scene with the lanterns!
    That's a good way to get her to stop talking, lol. Just hope it doesn't mess up the future/Sabrina's time period.
    Great update!

@bekkasan Pretty cool, looks like what I'd expect the inside to look like.
    I hope Craven identified her right. Guess I'll have to wait and see when I get there.
    Great update!
    Well, I guess he didn't figure it out, lol
    Thanks, so am I. I haven't had time to play after that so I'm not sure how the game will do now so I hope it is okay.

@CravenLestat Wisteria 2.0 looks great!

@coco Thanks, he's definitely going to be missed around here.
    I'm not really sure. I do know that Seasons seemed to change lighting some because some days seemed to be darker even when there was no rain.
    It is a weird name, it seems a lot of them are.
    They are annoying. I don't usually take any photo's of anyone in the shower but I'm afraid to remove the censor because if I did, I'd have to cover up certain body parts, lol.
    Thanks, I'm not going to add that one either if it is a heavy one.

@emorrill Congrats on the birth of Alisa and Addison.
    Hopefully they can get a second crib soon.
    That was nice of Logan to help take care of the babies.
    Great update!

@Silverofdreams30 Gareth sure does have a nice car.
    Great update!

@afai1261 Lol at Saoirse thinking about a job promotion.
    Max seems to be happy having full autonomy.
    Guess the horse is jealous, lol
    Congrats on the birth of Cassie!
    Happy birthday, Cassie!
    Great update!

@Karritz Great pictures!

@Hejix Sad that his buddy died.
    Good luck as a lifeguard, hope he can stop the drownings.
    Great update!

***Trying to at least get a bit of feedback done today. I've been watching more of Smallville and have almost made it to season six. I also re-read a mini-series about Wonder Woman's origins that I discovered a few years ago. It's a really good story, especially if you are a fan of Greek mythology. As for my game, I haven't had played anymore but I hope to this weekend. My town is having it's fireworks for Independence Day tonight so I may or may not go watch them.
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I wish pets could interact with babies, that would be so cute! Jasper looks like he's curious about baby Thomas here, but he is really just looking at Tamsin.

ZFBnxVc.jpg
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member

Praaven update
    The Home for children household:

48189680371_ddb615c560_k.jpg

Bron was always trying to impress the girls, telling ridiculous hero stories starring himself. He seemed most intent on impressing Summer. Most of all he enjoyed letting everyone know he was a Pendragon, and that his father would make him a Lord once he had proven himself.
    48189682226_a3cada3557_h.jpg
    Mary had found a friend in the old dog. Even Bron left her alone, she wasn´t sure why, but it suited her just fine.
    48189680106_2f7343f9c7_h.jpg
    There was no shortage of work at the home for children,
    "Those horses won´t brush themselves", Lady Gwyneth pointed out.
    48189739477_ce22be486a_k.jpg
    The girls worked the garden and inside the house.
    48189682136_717c9ac3ef_k.jpg
    48189681876_b98258cc7a_h.jpg
    48189739377_067b7ccb15_h.jpg
    Lady Gwyneth worked harder than anyone keeping a good home for the children under her roof.
    48189739262_d5f78d8d9d_h.jpg

One day Lady Gwyneth was summoned to the Royal Castle.
    48189739057_3e81cbaf2d_h.jpg
    The Crown Prince received her in the courtyard and she greeted him properly.
    48189739027_b77a71528e_b.jpg
    The Prince told her about the two servants children who needed a home. Lady Gwyneth had heard the vicious gossip indicating the King had fathered quite a few basta--s. She didn´t know if it was true or not, but when the Crown Prince asked you to do something you did it.
    48189738822_9f2289c69e_h.jpg
    48189681521_3eedf87e02_h.jpg
    She told the children where they were going and they asked her if their sister Summer was there. She told them yes.
    48189681476_32dd9661b6_b.jpg

Back at the house Lady Gwyneth called the other children outside to meet the newcomers. Summer was happy to see her little brother and sister. They had been so small when she left the castle. Lady Gwyneth introduced Gabriel and Autumn to the other children.
    48189681421_2b3ab838e4_k.jpg
    48189738602_59eaa87ef7_k.jpg
    Bron did not appreciate Gabriel coming to stay at the home.
    48189738452_bca8f454d3_k.jpg
    Lady Gwyneth sent the children upstairs and to bed, it was late.
    48189738347_4e0b14cd89_k.jpg
    There were now only 3 vacant beds at Lady Gwyneth´s home for Children.
    48189738302_5dcd78fd11_k.jpg

Autumn tried to stay close to her brother every chance she got, unsure about her new home and the other children.
    48189738212_5d40ab5db2_h.jpg
    Summer came to him one day when Bron had been particularly nasty. Even though Gabriel couldn´t do anything about Bron, it felt better hearing him say Bron was a tu-d and that they would show him one day. Gabriel tried to pull Bron´s attention from the girls as often as he could.
    48189680186_8fa6b6a584_h.jpg
    48189680711_87e2558dfd_k.jpg
    A particularly hot day Gabriel had snuck down to the water for a swim Bron and Jolen showed up having followed him he assumed.
    Bron often accused him of being stuck up, clearly having heard the rumors of Gabriel´s and Autumn´s origin.
    "Too dainty to work like the rest of us?!" Bron sneered, even though he had clearly taken a break from working himself.
    48189737932_a3a2bbde94_k.jpg
    Jolen had swam up to Gabriel, quietly urging him not to pay any attention to Bron.
    Gabriel watched Bron as the other boy swam closer.
    48189680591_d4e56691d1_k.jpg
    "you´re just a little bit better than the rest of us, aren´t you?!" Bron was pitching himself into a frenzy, splashing water at Gabriel.
    48189680601_3277220b42_h.jpg
    Gabriel knew better than to let Bron rile him. If he lost his temper he might get kicked out and where would he go?
    48189680466_2b4ac72f24_h.jpg

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @ZhakiraP

48189739262_d5f78d8d9d_h.jpg

Medieval washing machine! :lol: Love it!

Thanks for the sweet comments. :) Enjoyed your update.
    Poor Gabriel. :( Kids can be SO mean sometimes... :disappointed:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 Its nice to see an update from you. I love the colorful pictures and especially the dive pics. My favorites.
    Snickering at the newspaper girl on her jetski!
    Thank you... :) It's my first dive with any of my Sims. I've been wanting to do a dive but hadn't gotten around to doing one until now... :)
    hehehe, Guess she was on her way to another house to deliver the newspaper...lol

@Silverofdreams30,
    @lisasc360

Nice to see an update from you, she's a great
    looking fairy.
    Thank you... :)

Great udates... :)

I know you asked awhile ago about World of Warcraft and I hadn't gotten around to answering you about, so I'm going to do so now... :)
    In the week of the 19th of June, Blizzard did a stress test for a couple of days for the Classic World of Warcraft coming out in August, so I played that for a couple of days. It was so weird going back to the way things were before any EP's ever came out. I seen how spoiled we all became over the years playing the game and having new and improve things being added such as looking at the map to see where the quests in our quest log are located at in the world. And having to run everywhere on foot until level 40 to pay for riding lessons and a mount. But it will still be fun as we will be able to see the original areas still intact before Cataclysm came out and destroyed and/or divided up The Barrens, A Thousand Needles and Tanaris as well as other areas.

I've gone back to playing WoW since last weeks patch that opened up 2 new areas in the WoW: Battle for Azeroth area plus they've added the second half of the pathfinder achievement for the BoA so that we can get that achievement so that we can have flying in those areas.

@ZhakiraP,
    @lisasc360 Awesome shots from Isla Paradiso! The one with the werewolf windsurfing with the full moon in his back looks amazing!
    And the backfiring fairy trick, HA!
    Thank you... :) And thank you for that comment as well. I thought it looked pretty cool with him windsurfing with the moon in back of him as well... :) hehehe, I guess he showed her that she can't do a fairy prank on him... :p

@Mikezumi, Love your SS/Shannon story so far. Of course that's me over on your thread handing out Awesome's. I do need to get back over there and hand at some more. Sorry that I hadn't made any comments about it though but I am now. Congrats on Mikezumi's many promotions and her and Shannon's wedding and adopting Keanu. Happy Birthday to Keanu and congrats on his mand River's engagement... :)

@emorrill, Love you Jules, Logan and Samantha story so far. Congrats on Jules and Sam's twin girls... :) I feel bad for Logan since Ashley done him wrong as she was just a gold digger looking for some naive guy to play and then rob him blind. Shame on her and I hope she gets what she deserves.

@GraceyManor,love your story so far. It's good that Arthur touched the sword and has been restored as King. Now maybe him, Merlin and Sabrina can get rid Morgana for good. And hopefully King Arthur will ask Sabrina to be his Queen... :)

@king_of_simcity7, great pictures to your updates... :)

Sorry if I miss anyone but I need to end here as the little birdie is sitting in the palm of my hand doing her feather work and probably going to take a birdie nap in there as well as she loves sitting in my hand like that... :)
    edited July 2019
    @ZhakiraP

[img][/img]KTFoq2o.jpg

Sean, the son of Medieval Skip Taylor aged up to a child.

I enjoyed your update, nice to see how the kids that got sent away has it.
    Bron seems to like to style in front of the girls.

@emorrill

Thank you for the links, I downloaded some medieval
    clothes, I'm a bit careful about downloading furniture and such.

@lisasc360

I have read a bit about classic sounds difficult.

@Brandontaylor

Thank you

@bekkasan

I do not celebrate my birthday much these days, but it comes anyway haha.
    Thank you.

@PalmArrow

That is an adorable photo.
    @Mikezumi
    lol he looks so funny the way he got into the bed.
    sneaky travis trying to stay out late.

@ZhakiraP
    I recognize the king's outfit now.I in fact have it, you just customized it so well it was unrecognizable to me.
    I still wonder were you get all the common folk clothing/children clothing and poses :o or even the patterns :o
    Just curious, do you play multiple households? Like how do you get townfolk and such posed for pictures without having
    them in your active household?

@bekkasan
    She isn't a good thief at all.
    48179569641_9651b8497c_b.jpg
    I thought this was a real photo at first! I love it. <3
    the underground caverns are creepy for sure!

@lisasc360
    love the little island you made for the ship!
    it looks realistic!

@emorrill

Nightmares-made-out-of.jpg
    This for real is some thing straight out of the poltergeist franchise XD
    Creepy.
    I have not tried 3rd person mod, I'm hesitant about it.
    Sabrina doesn't want to tell HIM the truth.What's she suppose to say "Hey you, I'm from 2019.
    And already knew you were suppose to be king.You already think I'm nutty, so this shouldn't come as a surprise."
    :D
    I love Aladdin!
    Thanks! I wanted to make it look like he was transforming into a horse.

Think I'm all caught up.

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @GraceyManor,
    @lisasc360
    love the little island you made for the ship!
    it looks realistic!
    It's @CravenLestat build, I only placed it in the world that I'm playing... :)
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8866828
    Creating households is taking forever, especially since my CAS lags.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@GraceyManor Good gracious girl! You bout gave me a heart attack! Glad to know you did not get rid of them! Phew.
    Thanks for the comments. :) Sometimes my graphics look great and others they are so blurry. I can't figure out why! I do love that car though!

@ZhakiraP Thanks! Yes, It is the same save, just a different branch of the family tree. :)
    Goodness they are a prolific bunch.
    Oh dear, there is always got to be at least one brat or bully in the bunch :(
    Love the pics of them splashing around in the water.

@emorrill I'm glad you liked what I said! I do have the occasional brilliant thought. :lol:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments. :) It was really awesome stumping @CravenLestat. That just doesn't happen everyday! :love: I better hush or he won't give me anymore pretty girls to set up with handsome dudes!

@DeafSimmer That was a beautiful private wedding! :) I have not played her version of IP yet, but I've heard very good things about it.

@PalmArrow It would be nice if they could at least go sniff the babies and maybe curl up around them when on the playmat. Precious picture of mother and son and dog!

@Silverofdreams30 hehe, they have a tendency to do that. Sean is adorable!
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    Hi everyone, sorry I got so caught up in work this week that I didn't have the time to catch up on everyone's updates until now :cry:

pg. 3571
    @mikezumi Mikezumi's eyes must be glued to the screen for her not to have noticed Keanu and River's engagement. Yay congratulations Shannon! I think Virginia knows what River and Keanu did :lol: Nothing is more romantic than whacking your partner with a pillow haha.
    @Brandontaylor Lol sims don't have that kind of body part if you know what I mean. You have to download it separately although it's definitely something I'm not interested in seeing. Girls need to be covered up though :lol:
    Have you seen Krypton? I always see ads for it on the Syfy channel but I haven't watched it. I loved Smallville back when it was on tv but I haven't seen it in years.
    @DeafSimmer Lovely picture of the wedding kiss. Good luck with the move to Isla Paradiso :smile:
    @PalmArrow I wish we had pet and baby interactions too. Jasper must want to know who the new smelly and noisy person is :smile:
    @ZhakiraP Oh no I hope Bron grows up to be humble instead of a bragger like he is now. Cute dog! I love that you have a wooden washing machine. I like Gwyneth, she seems tough but kind. You must use height sliders on the kids, I was wondering before why Bron looked taller and skinnier compared to the girls. That's sweet that Summer got to reunite with her siblings. Bron must think of Gabriel as competition. Gabriel is a good boy, how cute that he looks after Summer. Bron is turning into a full bully now :frowning:

I thought that would take longer so here's pg. 3570 :lol:

@bekkasan Thanks for the refresher on what happened last with Rafe and Adam. I love Rafe, he's always so helpful! Autumn is so lucky to have him. Ahem anyway, I find Adam's story so interesting. I remember reading about Kailon and Nissa story and it's still sad! I just wonder if Adam's fairy genes will manifest somehow. Marshall and Jennifer waste no time in testing out the all-in-one. Not many rentals would have their own lab, they hit the jackpot with this one haha. Lovely picture of the garden, willow trees are so pretty. What the I didn't even know there was a zebra butterfly! :lol:
    @lisasc360 Craven did such a good job with that pirate ship. I love the picture of Willie windsurfing with the full moon in the background. I recognise Sandy Shoals from the Featured Looks part of the Store and it looks great in your game. Willie and Williamena make a cute couple. Lovely pictures of the coral. Good job discovering the island. Spot the Turtle sounds so cute :smile:
    Uh oh trouble in paradise. Williamena like him kissing her but draws the line at sniffing :lol: I think they both need to apologise. Lol I can't take his apology seriously when he's wearing a diving mask :lol: I'm glad he took it off so he could give her a heat of the moment kiss. Well that's what you get for casting a spell on your lover, payback haha.
    @king_of_simcity7 If things don't work out with the placement maybe he could talk to Sue about it. I hope Doug is a good guy :frowning:
    @emorrill I just love all the baby pictures. Jules "You're a cute wittle girl" was so adorable it made me want to say awwwww out loud. I hope everything is ok with Samantha. Postpartum depression is real and it can happen to men as well so it's sweet that they are all keeping an eye out just in case. I wasn't expecting a proposal so soon but honestly there's no way Samantha was going turn him down when he look so handsome like that haha. They're just so happy it makes my heart flutter :blush:
    I loved the blooper pics. Samantha can be really scary when she wants to be :lol:
    @KayeStar It takes a lot of practice to become a popular performer. I hope your magician keeps us the good work and sometime soon he will have crowds flocking :smile:
    @jonny522 There are standing and seated poses with moviemakercheats. I could be wrong but I thought the seated cheats were with chairs and not on the ground.
    @GraceyManor I have to know, is Merlin's outfit a Jedi robe because this whole time he has reminded me of Obi Wan Kenobi :lol:
    98572970aff981364454212f808ac40f.jpg
    I guess the secret about him being the stubborn mule is out. Oh and the part earlier about him turning into a plant was so bizarre and hilarious. I love that shot of Arthur riding into the castle. Sabrina is just calmly reading a book lol. Arthur came woefully underprepared but it's good that Sabrina kept the sword. Arthur must have had a sudden realisation that he actually is King now, or maybe the two timelines merged into one I'm not sure. But Sabrina doesn't look that happy, maybe she doesn't want the story to end :frowning:
    @thuggishsplicer
    @coco I'd be sad if the girls aged to elders without excitment in their lives. Just like my first sim ever... he died of old age, in the bathroom... he was never kissed.
    This line made me laugh so hard I'm sorry :lol: Your poor sim had such a sad life :cry:
    That silly picnic rug shirt is the worst. Kenji looks great with the glasses! Did he have a biography? I didn't write one for him but his base came from another sim so I'm not sure. I really like the look of Cesar Maeda, the Smuggler guys look like fun to play with :smile:
    Nice job on the new Festival lot! I'm also loving the Tudor style of the new salon and consignment stores. I wish I had played Oblivion so I knew the reference. I'm over 100 hours into Skyrim and loving it :smile:
    @mikezumi He still looks cute even when he's mad. There's a real change now that the moodswing is gone. Is the green thumb trait the culprit for making sims cry about dead plants? I love the faces that sims make while waiting for their meal to cook too. Keanu has good taste in cars! Virginia looks like she has an interesting face, I wonder how she will turn out as a teen. I didn't know about the 'go play' interaction, that's cute.
    The smustle dance is always entertaining. I remember back in TS2 days I would have a large party of people doing the smustle simultaneously. I swear daycare kids' moods must go down at least twice as fast. Aww their first kiss. They must have had that and gotten engaged all while Mikezumi was watching tv :lol:
    The family enjoyed pancakes for breakfast :)
    48142595431_b78d24bddb_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi did the gardening.
    48142595206_a9170b42fd_o.jpg
    Keanu didn't have a waking wish so I sent him to work on his wish to reach level 8 in painting.
    48142683522_4ed2009657_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon kissed (and probably more) after gardening ;)
    48142683407_546177f839_o.jpg
    Shannon's waking wish was to buy a new recipe so I gave him Mikezumi's multitab to buy one online. I had him read it since he bought it! Mikezumi read while waiting for the kids to arrive. Only one toddler came and it was pudding Reynaldo Burney :|
    48142594746_5c69724e69_o.jpg
    Good Lord! She doesn't need a green head scarf when her hair is already baby poo green! :#
    48142683127_6824b670dd_o.jpg
    Mikezumi got to work. Pudding or not, he still needed caring for.
    48142594511_9380361778_o.jpg
    48142594416_c02990f19b_o.jpg
    He even got some skilling!
    48142682742_f32997370e_o.jpg
    48142682572_8321ae67fc_o.jpg
    Page 3562

@coco I imagine with all the oversights in the game that body hair being inherited by females is just another :# At least it can be funny :D
    It's been a while since I last held a baby. My brother's youngest would be the last and he is 5 now! He was born not long after my mother died and I went to Alice Springs, where they were living at the time, to visit them before I went back to America.
    I will definitely need a new laptop at some point. I bought a good one for my son and wouldn't mind one like his. Then I might be able to try Seasons :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I won't give up on the career until Mikezumi reaches the top level. She's nearly there so it shouldn't be too long :)

@imdragonit Neither of the boys looks good as a female so let's hope they have boys when they do start having kids! :D

@Silverofdreams30 Loved your Garth Emerson photoshoot :)
    Sorry about the Error 12s :(

@GraceyManor Thanks :) I thought it was a cute pic of River pillow fighting and had to change my avi :D
    I hope the rain cleared so the family could go to the Summer Festival!
    LOL I hope Sabrina had fun in the well :)
    I bet Merlin was relieved that Sabrina remembered him! :D
    That was nice of Arthur to check that Sabrina got home safely :)

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Shannon has a wish to break 250 more boards. It's going to be slow going with space rocks but the family will be rich in no time! :D
    48142593936_3ca6f9d660_o.jpg
    I bought a nice chair for Mikezumi so she could read while caring for the kids. With only one toddler, she had lots of opportunity to read!
    48142682242_5faf517b0a_o.jpg
    I sent her to the mailbox thinking she might have more gifts but it was only Shannon's MA certificate and Keanu's driving licence. I sold both for §1,800 :)
    48142593546_6b75a0c3b0_o.jpg
    Reynaldo was one happy kid with Mikezumi all to himself!
    48142681917_a751852535_o.jpg
    Shannon made use of the outdoor shower when he took a break from board breaking.
    48142681747_2211d954a8_o.jpg
    He rolled a wish to learn the painting skill so I bought a new easel for him.
    48142592936_ff09fc7f04_o.jpg
    Shannon's social bar was getting a little low (for me, low is like 2mm below full :D ) so I sent him to chat with Mikezumi.
    48142592836_c9528f5311_o.jpg
    No!!!! Jeffrey Beard is now a child and came after school. I checked the population and there are 8 non pudding toddlers and about 7 non pudding children so why is the game sending them to me?! :#:#:#
    48142592676_e0ed473588_o.jpg
    Mikezumi helped him with his homework.
    48142681117_5d91cc1259_o.jpg
    48142680987_45cb6f0dbe_o.jpg
    Page 3563

@ilikethesims30 Rachel's ping pong face was hysterically funny! :D
    Fun snow pics :)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) Keanu and River both look terrible as females so I don't hold out much hope for their kids :D
    I don't know how sims choose woohoo locations. Sometimes it's the closest thing but others they will go all the way across the lot!
    I have had some sims that looked wonderful as adults. It gives them a little more hardness which is good in the more masculine looking sims.

@GraceyManor It's good that Sabrina stands up to Morgana but I do worry because I don't think Morgana is nice!
    The starry sky looks beautiful!
    I wonder what Arthur was about to say?

@imdragonit Looks like you have the ghostbusters set up perfectly! :)

@Karritz That's a lot of sims celebrating Javon's birthday! My computer would be lagging like heck if I tried that!

@jillbg I hope you do get to visit Australia one day. It really is a lovely place. It's been a long time since I traveled within Australia but I remember many wonderful trips with my mother and step-father when I was single.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the lovely comments :) The childcare career is getting easier now because I am only getting one toddler during the day and several school age children for a few hours after school.
    Lovely Garth update :) Sorry the save went bad :(

@Hejix Oops! You really should have listened to the lack of air complaints! :o:D
    Great pics of his death!
    The ghost is a townie so he is able to be chaperone unlike the ghosts at the cemetery.

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    The shoes really aren't practical for running after kids but at least they aren't granny shoes like the last ones ;)
    Mind you, I only wear flats :D

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely to see Beau in your game :)
    Keanu got home late because he had Art Class. He brought home a painting but I forgot to look at it. He also reached level 7 :)
    48142592291_83f02ec1b3_o.jpg
    Jeffrey needed a snack so Mikezumi served him some cookies.
    48142680637_0a96f8521c_o.jpg
    I got a popup that Reynaldo's parent would be late. He was doing fine :)
    48142592041_5c31e80b73_o.jpg
    Keanu will need to work on his athletic skill now he is a teen if he hopes to survive games of catch with his dad! :D
    48142680317_60b2f43100_o.jpg
    It was after 6 when more kids started to show up. None of them had time to do their homework or to eat. They must have had after school classes first. Victoria was the first to arrive.
    48142680052_acedfa6f31_o.jpg
    Darwin Goodfellow came next. He went straight for the seesaw. He wasn't one of Mikezumi's toddlers so hasn't had a makeover.
    48142679897_bd39f1853f_o.jpg
    Virginia was lonely so Mikezumi went out to chat with her.
    48142591331_a109fe3656_o.jpg
    Dewayne Harris also came :) He went upstairs to do something but his time was up before he could do anything.
    48142679552_cbeb706bc0_o.jpg
    The family enjoyed Dim Sum for dinner :)
    48142679412_8dacb71624_o.jpg
    Keanu came home with a wish to catch a bug. He caught a spotted beetle worth §300 :)
    48142590926_42593081f1_o.jpg
    Shannon and Mikezumi watched the stars :)
    48142679072_dccca2f88a_o.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top