Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @DeafSimmer , your versions of the characters look very handsome!

@GraceyManor , I had to laugh at Merlin being a plant! I hope he will be able to do something!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Author's Note: When I last played in this save with this branch of the family, Adam and his lovely bride Alice had gone to Barnacle Bay for a few days of fun in the sun, as well as visiting Alice's Uncle Rafe who had some information Adam needs for his quest. Adam's best friend and fellow werewolf Marshall, Jennifer, his sweet bride and their close friend Dedric have gone to Barnacle Bay with them. If you want to review this part of the story it is here the last chapter at the end of the page and first on the next page. I've brought forward part of the story as a memory so new folks will know what is going on. Hope it helps.

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

During the long drive to Moonlight Falls Adam's thoughts often turn to his conversation with Rafe. Once again as he enters the town of Moonlight Falls that conversation surfaces in his memory.
    48179569641_9651b8497c_b.jpg

Rafe and Adam descend into the underground caverns and crypts that Rafe has excavated under his home. Rafe explained that he prefers to keep the important papers and books away from prying eyes. He opens the hidden door to his archive room. He shows Adam a diary that he obtained from a book merchant. He found an interesting story that may shed some light on Adam's lineage. The diary belongs to one of the court fairy's. He has no idea how it ended up in the merchants shop.
    48179139816_be906f2ff6_b.jpg
    48179154331_190b8d01f2_b.jpg
    48179239587_aac1b6636c_b.jpg

Adam sits in the chair and begins to read.
    I write this tale so the world will know what happened to my precious Prince Kailon. I was his nursemaid, his nanny, his companion, and his governess during his youth. I loved him as if I was his mother and I miss him dreadfully. I want the world to know what happened and it not be swept under the rug and hidden by the Fairy Court. The tradition for centuries in the Fae world is that the Queen of the Fairy's will choose mates for her sons and daughters from the oldest families in the land when they are born. The chosen remain with their families, but are raised and educated and provided with the best of everything until the fates determine who will be the mate. The most important of the mates of course is the Prince or Princess that is heir to the throne. The Queen has an arrangement with the fates that the chosen one will be determined for the heir at the16th birthday. This provides time to continue preparing the chosen one for his or her duties. They do not meet until chosen. Once the fates make their choice the chosen one will move into the palace to further their education in royal protocol and history, combat and many other arts. Although they are segregated they do meet at formal dinners and are allowed to get to know each other under careful supervision. The bond is forged and witnessed once both reach the age of 18. The ties from a bonding are permanent as their souls are joined, they become one soul, two hearts and cannot be broken even in death.

Prince Kailon, eldest son of the Queen met his young bride after the fates made their choice. He fell instantly in love with her and she with him. A true love match. They married on her 18th birthday. She became pregnant within a few weeks. She disappeared a few months later on a trip to visit her parents. They searched for months and months. No trace was ever found of what happened to her or the security party that went with her. Prince Kailon was found dead one morning six months after she disappeared. The searches were suspended as they knew she no longer lived. The bond that was forged between them was not broken even in death. Prince Kailon and Princess Nissa may not have been together at death, but their spirits rest together in the realm of the Fairy's forevermore. Trejalla Elmtwig, Court Fairy.

48179262787_fec37f035f_b.jpg

Rafe tells him that he looked into the marriage of Prince Kailon and Princess Nissa. According to the records, Nissa was a Willowisp before her wedding. Like Victor he can find no information on the Willowisp family since the disappearance of Nissa. Rafe advises him to travel to Moonlight Falls as suggested by Victor. "The timing of the marriage, pregnancy and deaths are crucial to my suspicions. My guess is that you are the child of Prince Kailon and Princess Nissa. Your fairy genes are dormant as the werewolf genes are stronger. I think the werewolf Drogo bit you as an infant to prevent you from becoming a fairy. He had probably told the clan she was pregnant with his child. I imagine that is the only reason they didn't try to kill her or overthrow him as leader. To be honest, I'm shocked he did not kill you outright. We can run some tests on you now if you would like. Once you discover what happened to the Willowisp family they may agree to testing as well. It might be difficult getting DNA from the royal family, but, we can try that too."
    48179285767_b16145cbb9_b.jpg

Adam is stunned with what he just read as well as with Rafe's speculations. He is not surprised that Drogo lied to him about his mother leaving the fairy community because of love for Drogo. He did not know about bonding when he lived with the clan, but if they had been bonded Drogo would have died when his mother did. "I think Drogo liked having someone around that was easy for him to abuse and torture, that was too young and too small to fight back. He might be my werewolf sire, but it would be nice to know he is not my blood sire. Dedric and I practiced on each other in university running scans and taking samples. We did some analyzing and that is when I found that I did inherit some fairy genes from my Mother. I guess it is possible I may have some genes from my father as well if I am truly not Drogo's blood son. I have much to think about. Thank you so much for doing the research and finding what you did."
    48179222161_b6f270e765_b.jpg

Adam shakes his head clearing the thoughts from his mind as the sign appears ahead telling him Welcome to Moonlight Falls. He follows the directions to the house the realtor gave them. He pulls up in front of the rental and they all pile out of the car, stretching their legs as they look at their home for the near future. After wandering through the house, picking bedrooms and unpacking they meet down in the living room and start making plans. They want to explore the town and get to know some of the town families especially any of the occult families who may have information they need. The Vault of Antiquity is full of historical data, genealogy, and some artifacts according to both Rafe and Victor and would be a good place to explore. Today, they will take it easy and try to make the place livable and just relax after driving for several days.
    (I did some minor renovation to the house cause it was just ugly and plain. I didn't do much, just a few touches here and there to help....its a rental and didn't want to spend too much time on it.)
    48179569721_92812c5cd3_b.jpg
    48154811467_5b8584beda_b.jpg

Dedric relaxes by taking another DNA sample of Adam to evaluate. "We need to make sure the specimen is fresh and the uni one is several months old now." Alice relaxes in the rocker. Marshall and Jennifer enjoy smooching and checking out a new object in the den that was turned into a laboratory.
    48156162812_687e332c30_b.jpg
    48156162487_f6f1205c0d_b.jpg

Dedric and Adam work in the lab while Jennifer stocks the refrigerator. Marshall meditates in the back yard and has a lovely view even though he closes his eyes. Alice goes to the alchemy shop to see if they carry any ingredients that she does not have. She and a zebra butterfly get to know each other.
    48156084491_276680dd6b_b.jpg
    48156083821_c91ef1867c_b.jpg
    48156084581_0ff02c0f0f_b.jpg
    48156163172_b45a87da03_b.jpg
    48173560502_a4f4c5c05f_b.jpg

They went to the point for a grill-a-thon that evening, but only a few other townspeople showed up. Well, that is three more people they know now and one was a fairy. Marshall introduced himself to her. She is one of the Goodfellow fairy's. They enjoy roasting marshmallows before going back home and settling in for the night.
    48173558372_24dff54337_b.jpg
    48173481791_cd6b0d1fe7_b.jpg
    48173557937_75e1712c90_b.jpg
    @bekkasan , I'm so glad to hear about the Ballan family again! I love the backstory you gave Adam.
    That's not how you take the baby for a stroll, Stuart.

cyKbbdt.jpg

That's better!

R7Ogo9w.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    Just a refresher of an earlier game that I'd started in Isla Paradiso awhile back for any TS3 players who's new to this thread... :)

So this was a game play that I'd started awhile ago to test Isla Paradiso after doing some of the fixes to the world to keep it from lagging. Now mind you, I didn't go and fix every single thing that has a fix to as I had only removed the houseboats and moved some of the families from them them to regular houses and removed 2 of the resorts and left Hobart's Hideaway since it's the free resort to buy and fix up and used the cheat to remove the fog from the islands scattered about... :)

So this is Williamena Birdie using the surfing machine on her home lot. I should say that Williamena is a fairy. The lot is the Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty from the TS3 store... :)
    Elzw1eNl.jpg

This is The Dutchess created by @CravenLestat that I've placed in the world so that I could eventually have a pirate family living in it. Plus I'd installed the Pirate Career mod from MTS so that I can have Williamena's husband, Willie could get into that career. The career is done in the restaurant... :)
    4TdTb7tl.jpg
    Yi3lye4l.jpg

This is Willie Birdie who is in werewolf form doing some nighttime wind board sailing... :)
    TmOLF8hl.jpg
    yxHesusl.jpg

Some of the scenery of Isla Paradiso... :)
    908U4K4l.jpg
    SFypnl0l.jpg

The newspaper girl using her jet ski while she's doing her job... :)
    owLgwD4l.jpg

Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty overlooking the water... :)
    P8yUxU3l.jpg
    UoLhJ7Sl.jpg

Williamena got in the pool to practice her snorkeling but ended up getting out on the corner of the pool while Willie took a phone call on his cell phone... :)
    hRll2bpl.jpg

Willie and Williamena went inside and sat down on the couch to chat for a little bit... :)
    aYRe62Ul.jpg

Willie scooted over next to Williamena as he wanted to snuggle with her on the couch... :)
    FqVUUk4l.jpg
    eevUgx1l.jpg
    yWWXGVil.jpg
    bXqAoTxl.jpg

Willie had to leave for his pirate work at the restaurant. So while he was at work, Williamena did some snorkeling until she reached level 4... :)
    r02CQyOl.jpg
    55FYf0Al.jpg

When she got done with her snorkeling, she hopped into her boat and went to Rocky Reef for her first scuba diving session... :)
    Qf29qMol.jpg
    0Ze29g1l.jpg

While she was down there, a shark swam into the area, so she watched it for a few minutes... :)
    RVBlRxhl.jpg
    o1Rjuhkl.jpg

But when she saw another shark swimming in the area, she swam to the nearest underwater cave and headed inside of it so she didn't end up as shark food... :#
    aLDoUM4l.jpg

So she explored the cave and came out on the other end to find an island... :)
    mRmcf8Hl.jpg

After she had a look around on the island, I sent her home...
    tsomZgpl.jpg

But as she was passing by another island, she spotted a large space rock, so she stopped to pick it up and added it to her bag. Then she spotted a spotted turtle that she also picked up so that she could take it home with her... :)
    U13g301l.jpg

Willie was home from work when she got home, so she went and gave him a kiss... :)
    PGbYKtPl.jpg

Williamena went inside to put the turtle into his new home and named him Spot... :)
    rd8pxOnl.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    She then put in some food for Spot and he went over to eat some of it... :)
    zoX1UuNl.jpg

She then wanted to play with Spot for a little bit... :)
    DdbuCdJl.jpg

After putting Spot back into the tank, she went out to the kitchen to fix some salad up for dinner... :)
    pymkHKdl.jpg

Willie and her sit down at the counter to eat their salad... :)
    ZFG6Aikl.jpg

Willie had a wish to transform into a werewolf even though it wasn't a full moon out tonight. So while he was transforming, he stuck his head into the dishwasher... :#
    Znxi2zZl.jpg

Then he started to howl during his transformation... :)
    JhUdZKul.jpg

He then went outside to do some hunting... :)
    AhvRyu1l.jpg

He found a couple of things on his hunt. Then he had an itch that he needed to scratch... :)
    MwFaY3Ql.jpg

Williamena came out to see what Willie was up to but he ended up sniffing her which she did not like... :s
    WQzeJCOl.jpg

So she ended up scolding him for his inappropriate behavior... :D
    yL2mqtbl.jpg

And then whacked him with the newspaper... :#
    hKa3UAUl.jpg

But he ended up growling at her for hitting him and scared the fairy dust right out of her... :angry:
    RNssskhl.jpg
    4idLr5pl.jpg

He then gave her the "Are you mad?" look...
    hFxximHl.jpg

And she yelled back at him that she was mad at him for sniffing and growling at her.
    FDyvk9gl.jpg

That triggered him to transform back into a human so that he could apologize for his bad behavior... :)
    zz0s79Ul.jpg

This is what he had on when he transformed back to a human was his scuba mask... lol... :p
    2qwjatxl.jpg

He apologized profusely to her telling her that he has no control over his behavior when he's in his werewolf form and asking for her forgiveness... :)
    8wgXnMEl.jpg

So she forgave him and told him that she's just not used to his werewolf form yet... :)
    2ZEn7VAl.jpg

And since she had forgiven him, he went in for a heat of the moment kiss to let her know that he was glad that she accepted his apology... :)
    aNE86FZl.jpg
    BcfQQL4l.jpg

So they kissed for awhile and since it was so intense that they headed up to the bedroom for a little fun... :blush:
    kQqYK4Zl.jpg

But the option for woohoo didn't come up while they were in bed, so they chose to have a little bit of fun in the shower. Now why they had to go downstairs to kiss before heading up to the shower is beyond me... :open_mouth:
    WA11iUKl.jpg
    WgGAZXwl.jpg

When they got done with their shower woohoo, Williamena wanted to play a fairy prank on Willie.
    fsRcsvTl.jpg

So she had him look up at the ceiling to cast the chattering teeth prank on him...
    OM1pZo9l.jpg

But the prank backfired on her and she ended up with the chattering teeth... :#
    Ucfb2WMl.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Small update before the next part that would have to be edited :smile:

15C

Simon had mixed reactions working for Simpson that first week at his placement. He got along well with Bret but he was not so sure about some of the other staff. Most of the bar maids seemed to be pretentious while one of the other chefs was annoying and wanted to play pranks all the time. Simpson seemed to be quite cold some of the time as well. Simon was relived to get Friday off to be able to go back to the skills centre. He had spent most of the week texting Humara and he really could not wait to spend more time with her at the weekend. There was a party planned and Cassie had invited a few of them round to her friend's place.

Cassie was friends with someone called Doug who she knew from outside of the skills centre through Doug's girlfriend.

It was arranged that everyone would meet Cassie in the town centre and then get the bus towards Doug's place.

66046646_10156414603151497_6052009477303959552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQnOTZHSCcVSPuXydVf0cNLYmrvWGbqSAhsMwm-4CHtWqoW9OZ2vAOltJ0mAYxi3lct0l14cqRWpQSNGnsnJsX3F&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=3518ea9b26f836b899fe3cd23817d144&oe=5DC6D6EF
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,118 Member
    Hey friends. :)

I've gotta work on some feedback and reply comments tonight, as well as maybe getting another LJS update posted. ;)

But for now while I have a few minutes I thought I would share some of these LJS "bloopers." :blush:

I wasn't sure how to incorporate this picture into the scene, but Samantha looks like she's throwing out one heck of threat to Ashley!

Screenshot-29.jpg

"WILL YOU QUIT FREAKING OUT AND TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL ALREADY!?"

Screenshot-34.jpg
    :lol:

She's got his whole mouth in hers...and then some. :p

Screenshot-46.jpg

And lastly this isn't a blooper from LJS, it happened when I was checking out clothes in CAS amongst each life stage in my Medieval Sims 3 Folder.

This is what nightmares are made out of...

Nightmares-made-out-of.jpg

:scream:

Hope y'all enjoyed. Will check in with y'all later. :)

Happy Simming my friends. :blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    I'm curious...

Have any of you tried this Mod from MTS?

Did you like it? Was it lame? :confused: Did it work properly? Please let me know as I'm curious. :mrgreen:
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    Oh btw, does anyone know how to get the sims to take a sitting on the floor posture? Because I've tried searching for it and no luck thus far. Just want to take a couple of family images.
    edited July 2019
    jonny522 wrote: »
    Oh btw, does anyone know how to get the sims to take a sitting on the floor posture? Because I've tried searching for it and no luck thus far. Just want to take a couple of family images.

@jonny522 From what I know...you can't get sims to sit on the floor to pose (like for family pics) with normal interactions. You have to use Pose Player and download the proper poses to make it happen.

If I'm wrong on this anyone feel free to correct me. :)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@PalmArrow Thanks! I've missed them and just had to play them again. :smiley:
    Poor Stuart needs lessons on baby strolling! Glad he finally figured it out.

@lisasc360 Its nice to see an update from you. I love the colorful pictures and especially the dive pics. My favorites.
    Snickering at the newspaper girl on her jetski!

@king_of_simcity7 Gotta take the good and the bad sometimes with a job, but it doesn't sound like a great place to work. Maybe he could find his own job?

@emorrill lol at the bloopers. Looks to me like Samantha has a heck of a temper when she needs it and she needed it. :)
    Sheesh, that is one spooky picture. cc begone!
    I did not try the mod, but, I will tell you I dislike that view when forced into it by some of the other rpg style games I've played. So, I wouldn't try it. :)

@jonny522 Hey, been missing your story! Hope all is well. The only sitting on the floor is the watching the stars interaction, playing with toddlers with the xylophone or block game....can't think of any other interactions, or like @emorrill said with the pose player.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    My poor magician is not entertaining his audience, and he knows it.

tumblr_pu1kebyctd1rekivco1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pu1kebyctd1rekivco2_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    edited July 2019
    @bekkasan @emorrill Thank you both, I think there was some way without pose player, though I can't be certain. The only issue when I google sitting poses I get no result :smile: . Ahh well gotta keep trying. I think it was with moviemaker cheats, though again can't be certain.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    65957740_112516143369373_3527186138869530624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeG5x1J5fLInGn0mr1fgObxd8cfFwI6nxgKUh0fK96pPQiipJVXJJHr6KHsLvLIUv5fjbjP91RwZyID40fl3MRiNLBpCunm608yAhEPlJL9wfw&_nc_oc=AQlKvHEh653aGwqRjrwdvbLi0qrpdHTj02g79dqb8kMoGnJAJwa87Vzv4SoxFLkSm40&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e68d6e6cc0ff6264a49be755c79ff892&oe=5DBBD5B4
    Arthur was casually fishing along the riverbank that evening.He had a lot of things on his mind; but one person in particular.

66083022_112516150036039_3492920176817471488_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeGeAG5nZDU06vaBz5Wj4X6KxlWC4wKu5d56SlD7C8qIC7aZVUaH1O1Fm0PebgJDPfE6mvLO8Elts33-lPBii898TNbYA4ZCjUjMDxCMw4gQQg&_nc_oc=AQmMNBpHSmEckTTnQASmE0SbuUIR7F6q21mx5a1zIXZe1dqOm8Unif_uEhJn0Jrzrek&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cb91f8285e28e06c8dd4627848f579e9&oe=5D7BC60C
    "Arthur, my boy.There you are." "Not you again, you make people crazy." "Oh stop your yammering Arthur, your girl's in trouble." "Sabrina! Where is she?" "Morgana has her."

64242622_112516130036041_6461879838448812032_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeH5OieDQ6lYIwaYtw2ALLpYw4TxJsz8WBDO1hoiqc-uSm3KuhPGH1JHn1y1mqxA9i4djHcTcd2pg9q8jTuhObsZkqr1TdtxXqGMXRPwNgu8kw&_nc_oc=AQl8LSvRIGiKT6BIQCG1Gh0u97rGF5OgazFjx_SdouQsubxnIo5LIrF9F56nHflAzYU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ce1787a79afb748528bd4df0d3ea5376&oe=5DB7D5F9
    "Get on my boy.No time to lose." "Wait...your Sabrina's stubborn mule she keeps talking about?" "Yeah, Yeah, I'm a cranky, horrible, grumpy, ugly old man.Now get on."

65662559_112516260036028_2946020859778695168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeGIB8880YENiSv2xXwMVXQ73MrXkb3LhUqymsWtEOh9cSyMnc0Eu07KafFfZjfUi00XqrjTjpkTzLOBttbQBPL2XpYfTiCVHn7Q_28w8z10ig&_nc_oc=AQnb1v0To9t6Tkm2UOTuYi6dF8X6Q8m5eZVUgkyThgn2Reufel2qEOyYqMhIJcBLrl4&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=2cd8472a97fbca6c2b080b54e975cc4b&oe=5DB9F7DF
    "Morgana may know you're coming.So best use your wits." Arthur thought hard and long about what to do."I'll climb her belcony like I did before." "Very...You did what? This just makes things more complicated."

65847037_112516303369357_6524056044178505728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeGIepDRcaUIIPw9BAaV5kHRAdA4ZhB6NmVOI-bfDEU3gyfqVf6j-vI595WEL0fCHAHnDubuMbgNm8mikaPV8JZZIxmJVs40KRdlOMr-3P2PSg&_nc_oc=AQn9Ysys322N_CUFwLQu_Rho7IW_xrYTtDIuM-2iqPVuhZPmQmbiPR-OTRn0fkCKIwg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e0c3f88f880213e9fa86036091a4f070&oe=5DC52499
    "Sabrina! Are you in there?" Sabrina dropped her book."Arthur is that you?" "Stand back, I'm kicking the door in."

66004062_112516323369355_6587031453127671808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_eui2=AeFehFap_qJwjUSbtxasnu-LH2J1bijQ0cmTgOm_ppEdOSywDMlVvhIadEO2IC77AC0tpUDBCPq4BQ1SHEFddjd11v-w9CcukAKN_KvpKrKryg&_nc_oc=AQkIZB4PLVjS-X2ZPSFFYmDqBxDe-nmI_ARMkkvffLqOucYDQR4b-OYUBkf6NfXjh2A&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3a72a3b8f7e2864c18ff3b880f08d436&oe=5DB953A2
    "Enough of that boy.We got bigger problems.She knows you're here.And she's got her men." "I don't have a weapon to fight anyone!" Arthur shouted." Sabrina looked down at excalibur."You have this." "Please not that again..." "Arthur, forget about all that....for now, but its weapon and will work to get us out of here." "Listen to the lass Arthur." Arthur took hold the sword, things began to change with a great flash of light...

66046995_112516376702683_1242524538265141248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_eui2=AeHH0KIhbDOGSVJwSzxVaBFQ2DvwyOOq7ZMeXYC7-80G9HqXa0GQolv3-dQMbFLdEPzSZXScHKWqSa5SjoeprgSF1mi7DM9zRvd60llrooUvvA&_nc_oc=AQlSxP-hM9-sVs48rEu1q-NzixDVM3B9uW56Sa51ZeNoDeMuvHQ6fub0UcQSyL6X1nQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c48ca5a38ae2f50f4ff3acc67785a40c&oe=5D7F7336
    "You alright my boy?" Merlin asked."I'm fine, Merlin.Thank you."

65535973_112516420036012_7557566230912040960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeHqVDpn7jF2ku3CMqLwCJ3z3DH99ya2eIfbwr4dX-rATA7ujEvCqhMjnaWdEBkxsIUc45nn-fGuObI-OTc-wzjsf5mmrAuC6W55DaBBamP2kA&_nc_oc=AQkTqfP8_VcnDBroXnhMQ16l5hl_Y6T8Gx1W9Ef9rqX30wfqDhdSMVCJP7YscT59TzE&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=e94cf3cd1d5d9e6334d2f672c2c0314a&oe=5DC2CA45
    "Do you remember anything?" "I remember our meeting about my father's death.." "Then you remember being King?" "Of course I'm King! Why wouldn't I be?" "Because of Morgana." Sabrina added." "That's right, her...Sabrina thank you...Where is Morgana." "Working with the book of the dead.." merlin added."Maker! We have to stop her."
    edited July 2019
    Replies and Feedback time! :) (Finally...)

@GraceyManor I totally looked up that slap mod and added it to my game. :lol: I don't like the cartoony slap either and had I known about this single slap mod I would've used it in my previous stories!
    ----
    I have one thing to say to Sabrina:
    tenor.gif?itemid=9568719
    ^Only replace that HER with HIM.
    :blush:
    How could you miss the scene with Logan rocking Addison while feeding her and he was trying not to laugh at her little farts? :lol: Brand new babies always fart during a feeding, and it's when they load up their diaper too! :joy:
    ----
    CLEVER use of the teleporter effects! :smiley: I love it!
    64242622_112516130036041_6461879838448812032_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeH5OieDQ6lYIwaYtw2ALLpYw4TxJsz8WBDO1hoiqc-uSm3KuhPGH1JHn1y1mqxA9i4djHcTcd2pg9q8jTuhObsZkqr1TdtxXqGMXRPwNgu8kw&_nc_oc=AQl8LSvRIGiKT6BIQCG1Gh0u97rGF5OgazFjx_SdouQsubxnIo5LIrF9F56nHflAzYU&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ce1787a79afb748528bd4df0d3ea5376&oe=5DB7D5F9
    I love how you still use "Maker's Breath!" :lol:
    In that last picture the look on Sabrina's face is one of, "So he's King now...guess my mission is over. But...I don't want it to be." :cry:
    ;)
    Arthur looks GOOD as King! :love:

@coco
    I read your update last night before I went to sleep because there was no way I could wait until morning :lol:
    ^Aww. :kissing_heart:
    I guess everyone's sims ARE have multiple births lately. :p This one I seriously had NOT planned out! I was so surprised! :open_mouth:
    Ali and Addi: I LOVE IT! <3
    Samantha heard Addison she just heard it in a dream where she was dreaming she was getting up and taking care of Addi. :lol: That totally happened to me when L was a baby. I thought I was all up and taking care of her, wondering why she kept crying, then I awoke and realized.... "aww man!" :lol:
    Embrace the baby CC out there girl! :smiley:
    Forest Gump. :lol:
    The eyebrows look great in my game. :) I'm always on the hunt for nice ones as some look great on sims and others don't, as you know. ;) I need variety. :)

@AbellaKellaher I loved reading the continuation of Hapi and A's story! <3 It's so romantic, yet so tragic at the same time and I am SO happy they are reunited! I can understand their daughter's feeling hurt and having a hard time accepting this new information. I know they will come around though, they just need time. (This is the kind of drama I just EAT up so I'm really enjoying this! :smiley: ) I'm glad Karlie and Niella are close already.
    So why did A change her name to Shari again? Same with Hapi changing his to Ammon. :confused:
    I can't even imagine...I know I'd have a hard time knowing what to say if my love had disappeared for 20+ years and finally returned...
    I'm so glad that they still love each other and they shouldn't be apart anymore. ;)

@Silverofdreams30
    You can keep him in his underwear <3 I do not mind, no I do not lol.
    ^Oh I know you don't. :smirk:
    Thanks for the sweet comments. <3
    ----
    Enjoyed your little, somewhat modern Praaven save. :lol:
    I sent a list off to bekkasan of all the sites I found awesome Medieval CC. I'll send it to you too! :kissing_heart:

@PalmArrow
    Is that a crib for twins in the nursery? It looks so lovely!
    ^It is. :grin: Bekkasan led me to it a while back.
    You can download it here. (If you're interested. ;) )
    Ha ha! LOL! :joy:
    cyKbbdt.jpg
    ^A common glitch the devs never got around to patching. *sigh*

@Brandontaylor Darn you're experiencing issues again with the game. :( I hope you can get a new computer for Christmas. ;)

@ZhakiraP Your Praaven story I just LOVE! You capture all the right screenies and definitely know how to dress your sims up for the time period. :star: You rock!
    So Arthur is having an affair or two huh? :smirk: Bad boy!
    It'll still be a WHILE before I have Praaven prepared for my story which I'm glad it's not ready right now because I wouldn't want to be posting about my story when you and Gracey are posting yours right now. ;) I get the feeling if someone introduced a third Praaven story the folks on the thread might tire of it. :lol: We don't want that.
    Crazy colors!! But I bet it's interesting to get them pregnant and see what they get :D
    ^Oh it's totally exciting! :smiley: I love it! I need to go back to my pony sims one of these days. That was fun! :)
    Enjoyed the update on the Sourgrapes. :)

@Mikezumi Been enjoying your updates as always. :)
    Keanu sure made a cute kid, but he looks wonderful as a teen. :blush:
    And River as a teen! :love:
    The bubble is a little freaky! I hope you have got rid of the bad CC by now!
    ^You know, I was going to inform everyone about this, but forgot, but apparently the bubble is CC that came with the Glinda outfit I downloaded from Sil Fantasy. :) I was so busy throwing mods into the mods folder that I missed her magical bubble accessory that made its way into it. So yeah, that's what that was. Not bad CC. Whew. :relieved: (I did remove it from my mods folder. ;) )
    To remove the specular from an object do you need a mod for that?

@bekkasan Yup. I needed a laugh that evening so adding in the baby farts was just the humor I needed. :lol:
    I think it was simgoddess Bekkasan that whispered those words to him. Help with the babies and forget about the plum!
    ^I think so too. :smirk::blush:
    Oh wow....a proposal in underroos and nighties! :lol::love:
    ^Yup. :joy: I'm not sure why I decided to have him propose in that moment...well...maybe I do now. It's because he wished to be married to her and I had in locked in. I noticed it again and was like, "Whelp...she just had his babies so he needed to marry Samantha and make their family official." It was the right thing to do, especially in a real life situation. So I had him do just that. ;)
    Aww, you miss my pony sims too huh? :blush:
    ----
    It's so nice to see Adam, Alice, Marshall :love: , Jennifer, and Dedric again! <3
    Prince Kailon and Princess Nissa's story was such a beautiful love story...yet so tragic. <3:cry: You wrote that SO well! :star:
    So am I right in assuming that Drogo like...kidnapped Nissa - that's how she went missing - and basically forced her to be his wife or else? And she was carrying Prince Kailon's baby (Adam) and Drogo knew this and that's why he abused and disliked Adam? (It's just my imagination trying to put the puzzle pieces together. ;) )
    But yeah Adam is SO Prince Kailon's son! I can feel it! :mrgreen:
    Oh Marshall you are so sexy! :love:
    LOVE this picture! <3
    48173560502_a4f4c5c05f_b.jpg
    I want more soon! :smiley:

@thuggishsplicer Thanks for the little comments to me. <3
    @emorrill
    I use "Maker's breath" in real life.XD I'm obsessed with dragon age origins LOL
    especially this fella right here.XD
    I get the feeling if someone introduced a third Praaven story the folks on the thread might tire of it. :lol: We don't want that.

Oh...I never thought of that.I should probably ease off with mine.
    And I didn't realize until last night that Zhakira's was Arthur as well.:o
    Currently been creating all new sims for Praaven, I total Annilated everyone and am custom creating households...been doing it for 2 hrs so far XD
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited July 2019
    @bekkasan @emorrill @GraceyManor I read through your stories! Things are getting cooler and cooler!
    I need to check Bekkasan's Ballan family because I got mixed up. XD

--- x --- x ---

Quick "Hello"! I'm setting up Dragon Valley for a gameplay in the future. As @PalmArrow commented about it, I'm sharing a little peek of my Duke of the Bows Faire.
    (Under spoiler because there are 5 boring pictures)

While in construction, the lot looks like the original one.

48185619706_8d7d0301d8_b.jpg
    I added a buffet table and a small one for cakes.

48185618546_a572eb657e_b.jpg
    I wish I had room for a wedding arch for the Spring. I added those sunflowers and musical instruments.

48185680262_0f34a3dc72_b.jpg
    Summer

48185615706_f7b1b22849_b.jpg
    Fall, I forgot to add more Halloween stuff. I think I'll add some pumpkins to houses. Maybe.

48185614191_ea6867712f_b.jpg
    I added the horseshoes as winter activities. I still need to see how it will look like as well.

I also copied Flanagan's Sturdy House and transformed into a salon and a consignment store.

48185675627_492fcf6ab8_b.jpg

48185674267_378742f42b_b.jpg

This is Divine Elegance, a salon. It's across from Flanagan's house.

48185672872_0e08750da4_b.jpg

48185609146_6f598a8073_b.jpg

This is The Copious Coinpurse. It's next to the Bistro.

--- x --- x ---

The names of the shops are from TES IV: Oblivion. They can be seen in the Market District of the Imperial City. Palonirya runs Divine Elegance and The Copious Coinpurse is managed by Thoronir, an annoying elf that makes part of the Unfriendly Competition quest.

I'm off to bed now!
    Happy Simming!
    I get the feeling if someone introduced a third Praaven story the folks on the thread might tire of it. :lol: We don't want that.

Oh...I never thought of that.I should probably ease off with mine.
    And I didn't realize until last night that Zhakira's was Arthur as well.:o

Oh no you're ok sweetie. :kissing_heart:
    I like your story. You can't stop it on me! :p
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Keanu woke up with mood swings :# Cancelled! :D
    48135937003_8263ecf54e_o.jpg
    The family enjoyed waffles for Sunday breakfast :)
    48135999707_a57d0b1ec5_o.jpg
    I sent Keanu to the kitchen to get started on the cooking skill. He looked so happy that I was sure he had no inkling of what I had actually directed him to do ;)
    48135999517_d6f3f6c707_o.jpg
    I braved a cooked meal, waffles ;)
    48135999202_b7e91454c0_o.jpg
    Shannon was confronted by a couple of barren plants when he turned the corner after harvesting the money trees. Neither cried :p
    48135903051_13b19f02d0_o.jpg
    The houses I usually use don't have windows facing onto the stove and I am loving being able to capture their faces while cooking :)
    48135902851_fa14930254_o.jpg
    Mikezumi and Shannon both rolled wishes to teach Keanu how to drive but Shannon got the job because Virginia would be staying for the day. Mikezumi also rolled a wish to prepare Keanu's favourite meal so I had her do that before Virginia arrived.
    48135935613_06d735916b_o.jpg
    I wasn't surprised when Keanu chose the good car :D
    48135935488_c2e541bd09_o.jpg
    Virginia did her homework as soon as she arrived.
    48135935338_ea06d36e07_o.jpg
    I had Mikezumi sit with her for a chat :)
    48135997997_7f57577b43_o.jpg
    Mikezumi has a new interaction since her last promotion: "Go Play" :)
    48135935038_38d1be985f_o.jpg
    Keanu got his licence in one shot and didn't try to run home afterwards! :)
    48135934898_7698c3ab9d_o.jpg
    Page 3560

@imdragonit Thank you :) I like my bling ;)
    Your ghostbusters look fab! :)

@AbellaKellaher Thank you :) I think it's great that the sims can be played however we see fit, especially with mods. I nearly gave up in the early years because I don't like having things forced on me, like disciplining kids and a few other things that go against how I want my families to behave. Fortunately a lovely young girl showed me how to install CC and mods and I haven't looked back. I even learned a few tricks on my own since then ;)
    I think that the firecracker shrimp is the only recipe that contains honey but honey can also be used to add sweetness to dessert dishes.
    The male body hair on females always cracks me up. I see it a lot in my usual saves where all townie sims get birthday makeovers but I am not doing it in this save so some will slip through and be seen out and about :D

@Techbilt Good luck with the zombie apocalypse :D

@GraceyManor Arthur doesn't much seem like king material and he doesn't seem interested either ;)
    I hope Merlin wasn't implying that Sabrina was heavy :p
    Thanks for the nice comments :)
    You can turn off romance for whole castes or for individuals with SP. I do it all the time to teens that I want my sims to hook up with but don't want them getting involved too soon.

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I can't remember the last time my sims were invited to a swimwear party where there was an actual pool! :D
    The grilled cheese were perfect quality so it's no surprise that Gladsten kept going back ;)
    The school age kids started coming when Mikezumi was at level 4 I think.

@emorrill Logan is a good man worrying about what Ashley wants and not what he wants.
    She's such an insensitive cow! Samantha is pregnant for crying out loud and needs to rest when she can! Of course it doesn't help that Sam is on to her!
    Uh oh! She found the pouch!
    Dang! Wasn't that enough for her? She had to go through Jules and Sam's stuff too?! :#
    Not wanting kids is one thing but Ashley sounds downright selfish and full of herself!
    Ah! Logan's starting to get under her skin!
    I thought it was hysterically funny when Keanu started to Smustle! :D My party animal sims don't usually choose this dance!
    48135934638_d74ba571af_o.jpg
    48135901701_da29f102fa_o.jpg
    Virginia went to the block table when Mikezumi told her to go play.
    48135934303_a81f5e16d7_o.jpg
    Virginia needed a snack so Mikezumi gave her some cookies. Mikezumi's working, Shannon! :D
    48135997042_9ebab70a3e_o.jpg
    I invited River over and sent Keanu to invite him inside.
    48135901241_fca3ec83d3_o.jpg
    Virginia found the spring rider when she finished eating :)
    48135901126_65135ab7b3_o.jpg
    Keanu gossiped with River when they got inside.
    48135933683_c90ae25d9e_o.jpg
    It's a good thing that Virginia didn't need anything because Shannon was being naughty! ;)
    48135933578_ee59a672a6_o.jpg
    I sent Shannon to the board breaker so he wouldn't interrupt Mikezumi's work again! :D
    48135933378_33438f9642_o.jpg
    It was only a couple of hours since Virginia last ate! My sims don't get hungry for at least 12 hours after one of Mikezumi's perfect meals!
    48135996207_f72579d8d8_o.jpg
    First kiss! <3
    48135900416_d403bcb67f_o.jpg
    Page 3561

@emorrill Gah! I remember pregnancy heartburn! :# It wouldn't have been pleasant for Sam but good thing she was awake!
    Great flashback showing how Sam discovered Logan's pouch!
    Oh no! Sam fell! :o
    What bad (or good) timing for Sam to go into labor!
    At least Ashley was decent enough to worry that she had caused the baby or Sam some harm!
    Logan must be feeling terrible that he brought Ashley into the house after what she did to Sam!
    If looks could kill! Ashley's face as Logan was putting the cuffs on her! :scream:
    I hope they lock her up and throw away the key!
    Well! They got the surprise they asked for by not wanting to know the gender! :D
    Congrats!
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Adding Shannon and Keanu made the game bearable. Daycare is NOT fun! :D
    River Phoenix was too young for me but I did like the look of him even though I never had a crush on him.

@PalmArrow Thanks for the nice comments :)

@TinySpaceFox Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Shannon and Mikezumi do share a favourite colour :)
    The Nike sneakers are very cute and I realized I rarely use them on my own active toddlers :D

@ChocoCub I remember seeing the option to tutor a kid in kama simtra in the past and laughed my legs off!

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the nice comments :)

@FrigidChick Lovely pic of Michael and family :)

@GraceyManor Merlin really likes throwing Sabrina at Arthur! ;)
    Fun pics of them practising archery :)
    LOL at leaving Merlin behind :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top