Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited April 2019
    Male Morgan
    PlqCxWO.jpg

Morgan went to the Bistro for lunch
    eB4VT7x.jpg
    1okaVfu.jpg

When he got home he read a book and got a new outfit
    5VrYhJN.jpg

Hello... :love:
    2S6Jmln.jpg
    a4HdJzn.jpg

He had a wish to throw a party
    glwMLrq.jpg

Jamie brought a stuffed turkey
    7HqZGPf.jpg

Christopher and Stiles were also invited
    k00091h.jpg

Morgan had pizza delivered
    lHnlOhC.jpg

At the table, he chatted with Jamie
    vXTyPx4.jpg
    xkGm4GZ.jpg

I found Christopher and Tamara slow dancing
    DxeGFrx.jpg

Morgan rolled a wish to kiss Jamie for the first time, so I had him flirt with her
    OyNks8J.jpg
    IPKlDZL.jpg
    PxROYLV.jpg

Then they took a romantic photo
    qCPQidt.jpg
    Q8Zn5VA.jpg

grHCAHP.jpg
    Wwp0Wza.jpg
    CsYXu2k.jpg

And finally made it official
    8l34QK9.jpg
    fragOLC.jpg

He had rolled a wish to play a game with Jamie so took her outside to play chess as the party guests were leaving
    F6a9Ma8.jpg

After she left, he cleaned up and fixed the sink, eating some leftover pizza as well
    QcooLhD.jpg
    3Fu7a4A.jpg

get someone who looks at you like Morgan looks at his pizza
    5XkuV9t.jpg

The next day was Leisure Day and he rolled a wish to throw a pool party. I bought him some things he wished for, including a pool lounger and a buffet table
    OQ0w4co.jpg
    XowUYmT.jpg

He greeted his guests as they arrived
    LyZ5UtK.jpg

Stiles was playing guitar in the living room
    DcRJSkC.jpg

Morgan realised Jamie had arrived and rolled a wish to kiss her
    zon5Uow.jpg

He got himself a plate from the buffet table
    C3W0VhZ.jpg
    SLV6C17.jpg

*This update is getting a bit long so I'll put the next part up in another post*
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Feedback

@afai1261

I am quite fond of those open shirts, he fit really well
    in it.
    Oh my he and Jamie hope it will last hehe, he looks great in the new
    cc.

@Mikezumi

I have never bothered with the tombs hehe, the guys seem to have
    fun with them though.
    My no cc folder did not last very long either lol.

@GraceyManor

Congrats on their wedding, they are cute together.

@coco

Thank you for the nice comment, let me know if you
    want me to create a male or female sim for you it would be no cc
    so you could edit it with whatever cc you use.
    She looked great in the old screenshot.

@king_of_simcity7

Nice building

• Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @afai1265 Mmm, male version? Really cute, but I swear I saw a npc that looks like him... I wouldn't want to be looked at like a pizza, lol. But a lobster therminador perhaps?
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 Save those poor horses, lol!
  • Options
    @ccarrig_95 Playing an evil stepmother should be fun!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    58384652_286343755623217_3684772723797524480_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeEOAI0Pdu120WCCx57UvNWLXjI_8T_iTSFzEwrp39H4Cj1XKr2p6lNsssZQPpPNeyTvpPKs5oMsn4IBUYLRcfhCeNhRgGFlqAWwSCfjU1Bf0Q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3505c431be5f93d6225d21a9b5ca1db4&oe=5D3759E9
    Sally's home after her wedding

57882672_286343762289883_354542154351116288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeGYW_fKsnEdENRVhqnQSxyzGykHF64ZpHr33EuDzO9WfYJaRJSVEfcfWgitbsLVLNmKlWk1oWQ3hwcQvZc8zdaGgYxSeARAYt2l4wFL_f2-Lg&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f03605c96ee37e4f6c74f4bc3af29cd4&oe=5D2E3A48
    One of her silly expressions XD

57644671_286343825623210_1213587256237883392_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeHGFudwoZvT6vwPUC286ipuv-1qF9hh6WBkkNiRiKKLzq9YdSOvX0DgQIltfC57o-H_x35iqkvgbSiVGSHDKKx-WwSdkExCmGNlcvLOVHRi3g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=aadf00b44c06d0450ae8ee4d11e5a2c0&oe=5D422E3D

"So where do you want to go for a honeymoon Sally?" "Home." Kaiden looked puzzled at her."You are home?" "No, I mean home home.I'm just a bit home sick Kaiden." "Oh, I see."

57852722_286343738956552_696387187079380992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeGP_Z1sOr4flPDdng2hPZEAq_ylE1uJe6hp2P1YbfSTw7i-KfKy2lFWpccjbD8lkglh9ip0uu6AiahcTEeSyT8T6axXFemyVJSJpl1GApAy1Q&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f6d31445d2790b0ab5ae758f68f6e5fe&oe=5D35CD00
    "Its too risky for me, and you to go back to Willapa Valley Sally...But we could try somewhere else on earth." "That would be nice."
    "I know." Kaiden took Sally's hand, he was gonna surprise her.

58444781_286343888956537_6974287484314189824_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFZ2qlKthieZX-ksEiR5pTzSEu24GWvTXSVmA1eGo-KNKroNxPJiFxalqg8jRWvYIqhgZ-myi-o-_EXLmeRL4WWEkCY44uEMl63ZukBnQ4NjA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=62b82339aae585e9ce886b697bf24fbf&oe=5D2C743D
    He took her to Paris.(I Just had to take this screenie, love his expression!)

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited April 2019
    Today, I did a bit of renovation on Landscaper's Dream:
    Screenshot-4396.jpg
    Screenshot-4397.jpg
    I also added 2 desks in Drake's room at Beach Heart. Iris has a bed, also, for when the rest of the family stay over.
    Screenshot-4399.jpg
    And there's a third floor bathroom, too. Fully equipped!
    Screenshot-4401.jpg
    Rachel gets a new desk for when she's writing stories at Beach Heart:
    Screenshot-4402.jpg
    And there's two outdoor showers. Suitable since the house boasts a big pool.
    Screenshot-4406.jpg
    Rachel has a bath:
    Screenshot-4410.jpg
    Then Drake has one:
    Screenshot-4416.jpg
    Later, they go to the beach:
    Screenshot-4421.jpg
    And Rachel takes Drake for a ride in her speedboat!
    Screenshot-4425.jpg
    Screenshot-4427.jpg
    Back on shore, Rachel starts work on her first masterpiece, which she titles Princess Loveheart: Saved by the Power of Love. Basically, Prince Valor, Princess Loveheart's best friend, gets kidnapped by soldiers of a kingdom that is paralyzed in fear of their ruler, Emperor Renslan, who believes that Prince Valor has a special power. Princess Loveheart sets off for the adventure of her life, to save Prince Valor from peril.
    Screenshot-4433.jpg
    Meanwhile, Drake goes snorkelling, and finds a Nautilus!
    Screenshot-4440.jpg
    He also finds a Toy Loch Ness Monster. Drake is Level 3 in scuba diving:
    Screenshot-4476.jpg
    It's getting late. Drake heads back to the shore:
    Screenshot-4484.jpg
    Rachel finishes chapters 1 and 2 of Princess Loveheart: Saved by the Power of Love, and decides to call it a day:
    Screenshot-4483.jpg
    Back at Beach Heart, Drake gets ready for bed. Rachel reads him a story:
    Screenshot-4497.jpg
    When she had finished reading, She puts on her bright pink raspberry scented lipstick:
    Screenshot-4502.jpg
    'Good night, my cute, adorable and kissable nephew!' Rachel said, smiling sweetly at Drake. 'Good night, Auntie Rachel!' Drake replied. Rachel gives him a big loving hug and a big goodnight smooch on the cheek:
    Screenshot-4516.jpg
    Drake climbs into bed and falls fast asleep, with a big bright pink raspberry scented lipstick smooch on his cheek:
    Screenshot-4565.jpg
    Yep, he's sleeping in Rachel's bed for a change. Demigods don't need that much sleep. Outside her bedroom, Rachel sends a text over to Advarius. 'Drake's comfortably sleeping in my bed.' it says:
    Screenshot-4518.jpg
    Screenshot-4522.jpg
    Advarius sends one back. 'Good work, Rachel!'
    Screenshot-4530.jpg
    Screenshot-4533.jpg

Feedback/Responses to mentions later.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ccarrig_95 Your save sounds interesting and I don't blame her for wanting to get away from such a stepmother!

@coco Sun looks adorable in her shorts outfit!

@Brandontaylor Christopher is still young so has a bit of time left. I do look forward to seeing their children as well as the new story.

@Mikezumi Sigh....isn't he pretty! Such lovely muscles! <3 Thank you so very much, what a lovely way to start the morning seeing that handsome sim!

@king_of_simcity7 So they will not only study at the center, but live there as well?

@afai1261 I do like his new outfit! I <3 those open shirts on guys!
    Seems as if Jamie impressed him with her turkey!
    Congrats on them going steady.
    Two parties in a row....he will be a popular guy!
    At least he had a pool to go with the pool party!

@GraceyManor That is such a beautiful palace! Honeymoon on earth and in Paris! He is a sweetie!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

@bekkasan

I really like your vampire, Rafe,
    he is a cool sim.
  • Options
    FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    @Steamvarius I love how colourful your sims and their homes are! :)
  • Options
    I have added my sims family tree in my signature. It is not finished yet and will be updated frequently so if anyone is interested, please feel free to have a gander! :)
  • Options
    @FabBunny.
    Thank you!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3433

@kanorla Nice screenshots of your Sim family!

@Steamvarius I'm not sure if there is a way to keep her weight the same or not.

@Noree_Doree That stinks that she didn't get the promotion but congrats on the new addition!

@Nindigo It may work if you use cure or potent cure elixirs on them all. Otherwise, you can cancel the moodlets with cheats as long as you don't mind using the cheat.
    Glad you got to have some fun with the game at least.

@Mikezumi Great update from China! Those locals sure don't like Jensen and Jared though.
    That's great that the guy made outstanding food. Must be a good chef.

@ccarrig_95 Sounds like Annabelle is an interesting Sim.

@GraceyManor Beautiful wedding! I had to laugh at Sally taking the phone call.
    I'm glad that some aliens got to attend.

@bekkasan Thanks! Now they can fill the second bedroom with children.
    Lol, he probably was.
    You're welcome.

@coco Lol, she sure will.
    Yeah, hoping for at least twins if possible.
    Great picture of Sun!

@king_of_simcity7 Great update! Looks like they have a nice living space.

***I'll get the next page of feedback done sometime later today. I have an update to post but I am really busy today so don't have a lot of free time.
  • Options

Page 3434

@afai1261 Nice new outfit for Morgan.
    Nice to see Jamie, Christopher, and Stiles. It was nice of Jamie to bring the stuffed turkey.
    Christopher and Tamara make a pretty good couple.
    Congrats on going steady, Morgan and Jamie!
    Morgan looks at his pizza like I do, lol. I just had some for lunch.
    Great update! I hope that Jamie and Morgan have a good life.

@GraceyManor Love the castle, it looks like it is straight from a fairy tale.
    I like the look on Sally's face, she seems so happy to be married.
    Paris is definitely a great place to go for a honeymoon.
    Great update! I love seeing Sally and Kaiden as a married couple.

@Steamvarius Great addition to the houses!
    That looks like a lot of fun! I've never been on a speed boat (or any boat, really. Kind of funny since I live within distance of a couple rivers in Illinois.) before. I have been on those little paddle boats though.
    That sounds like a really great book!
    Great update! I really enjoyed it.

@bekkasan Yep, he still has 5 or 6 days in the YA stage then 25 in the A stage. I changed the lifespan a bit but it still adds up to 90.
    Thanks! I've got to figure out a couple girl and boy names that I haven't used before. I have a couple ideas.
    First chapter of Ava's new story will be posted after this page of feedback.

***Found some time to get feedback finished and to post the first chapter of Ava's new story. I changed her look up a bit to make her seem younger. This Ava is fresh out of high school and just moved to Sunset Valley. I'll explain more in a bit in the update.
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    The Return of Ava Sinclar!

wrUeoRB.jpg?1
    Meet Ava Sinclair. Ava recently moved to Sunset Valley after graduating high school. She has heard some about the town, like the fact that the Landgraab's and Goth's live there. She has studied both family's as she is a distant cousin to Cornelia (Crumplebottom) Goth. Ava hopes that one day she can be the Leader of the Free World and make SimNation a better place.

ruQWTC9.jpg?1
    Ava used the $16,500 she had saved up working as a waitress through high school to buy the Shotgun Style home at 58 Water Lily Lane. This didn't leave her with much money to buy the things she needed, but she was glad to get away from her parents. The only family member she missed was her twin brother Adam Sinclair. I hope to make you proud, Adam, she thought as the realtor took her picture. I'm going to make something out of myself and help everyone I can.

HKBafQD.jpg?1
    Ava walked inside her house to see that the movers put everything in the right place. She didn't have any experience in anything so she decided to read the cookbook her grandmother had left her in her will. If I'm going to live on my own, I'm going to have to learn to cook, she thought. Ava was a bit surprised when she heard her doorbell ring. I wonder who that is? I don't know anyone here yet.

gFG4ixm.jpg?1
    When she opened the door, Ava saw a red headed woman, a cute blonde, and an odd man in a top hat. Feeling like the female Sim would be the best one to talk to, Ava talked to her first. "Hi, I'm Monika Morris," said the red headed woman. "Nice to meet you, Monika. I'm Ava Sinclair, I just moved here today." Monika smiled at Ava before saying, "Nice to see someone new in this town. We like to get some of us together to greet new additions to the town. We don't get too many new people around here." I wonder why?, Ava thought. This seems like a nice place to live. Realizing that her new guests were expecting to come inside, Ava asked them to come inside.

mDcWaeY.jpg?1
    The cute blonde guy that Ava had first noticed came up to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Dustin Langerak, my family has lived her for a couple generations." Ava smiled at him. "Nice to meet you, Dustin," she said to him. "It's nice to meet some people in this town." Dustin laughed. "Yeah, it probably makes living in a new place a little bit easier. At least you seem nicer than the Alto's. They are pretty new to the town as well."

ViuYIl9.jpg?1
    The man with the top hat came up to Ava. "Hello, I am Gun...," the man began. "Gunther Goth. I know who you are, I've heard great things about your family." "Ah, I see my reputation has preceded me, Ms. Sinclair," Gunther said. "It's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy living here in Sunset Valley."

sEjt7g2.jpg?1
    "Thank you, Mr. Goth. I didn't mean to sound rude or anything. I just did a research paper on my family tree last year and found out that your wife is a distant cousin of mine." Gunther smiled, "Then that makes you family. You'll have to come meet Cornelia sometime. She'd love to meet you and I'm sure my son Mortimer would love to as well." "Thanks, Mr. Goth. That means so much to me. My family doesn't really care about me."
    Gunther looked at her with pity in his eyes. "Well, you just come over any time. We'd love to have you, and please, call me Gunther."

rQo98Z8.jpg?1
    Dustin came up to Ava with a goofy grin on his face. "For you, my lady," he said as he presented her with roses. "Oh, Mr. Langerak, they're beautiful. Thank you so much!" Dustin continued to smile at her with that goofy grin. Even that goofy grin of his is cute, she thought. She was really going to like this place.

***The story begins! As you may have noticed, Ava lost her fairy wings and she also got a change in clothes. The reason for this is the fact that this Ava is younger than the one in her other story. This Ava just graduated high school before moving away. Her mom and dad weren't really there for her like they should have been so she is used to being on her own. Ava hasn't met Boyd or Hank yet so she doesn't have any children or anything yet but this will all happen eventually. Part 2 will be posted either later today or sometime tomorrow.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@bekkasan The Sims won't live there as they will be able to walk in from where they live but I do plan a 'residential' with them at some point :smile:

@afai1261 Nice pictures of Morgan :smile:

@GraceyManor I love the look of the castle :smile:

@Hejix I have seen that glitch before lol

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback and nice update :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Update:

Gavin aged into a child:
    Screenshot-141.jpg
    His mother made him the imaginary friend metamorphosis potion so Coco became real:
    Screenshot-146.jpg
    Alice gave birth to a baby girl, called Megan:
    Screenshot-166.jpg
    Because Alice is an adult now she decided to get a little makeover:
    Screenshot-179.jpg
    Because there house was only two bedrooms, Alice, Isaac and the kids moved to a new house, and, due to the resort becoming 5 star, they could afford a nice car:
    Screenshot-194.jpg

I prefer to play ahead of what I show in updates so I know where the family is headed and I have to say I am so excited about what is coming up!! :)
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Got my household cured of the Pestilence Curse, and killed the darn witch who cast it. :|

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited April 2019
    I switched houses and caught Matthew Mango (he has the insane trait) visiting with another sim bragging about being a doctor.....(he's a line cook). LOL I "fixed" him with the Mid-Life Crisis, but I really am going to miss some of his funny antics. He just married Valerie Vidal (she wasn't attracted to the rich Doug Rodel, just the insane Matthew, go figure) and he's moving up successfully in the Culinary Career at the bistro.

Great pics y'all. I need to figure out how to do that again :)@Brandontaylor I like Ava's hair! I don't think I have that.
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• Options
    jonny522jonny522 Posts: 179 Member
    2 sessions in one technically, but here we go.
    Baxter continued training for his LAR selection.
    AhziOWG.jpg
    XlzAKdB.jpg
    GKgo8cM.jpg
    lUvyTCS.jpg
    Day or night, rain or shine, the selection will keep going no matter the weather, so you have to train with that in mind.
    jPYBIo9.jpg
    RDbN5KM.jpg
    Saying goodbye Lindsey(he also said goodbye to his mother, but I forgot to get the screenshot). Phase 1 of selection will take 2 weeks, and will be an extremely difficult task, some candidates have even died on selection.
    xVPvTVa.jpg
    The rocky area of Great Bear is deemed an acceptable testing area for Phase 1 of Selection.

Phase 1 of selection is split up. The first part is the Basic Physical Assessment, where candidates are required to do the basics, run a couple of miles timed, do X amount of weights, etc. The 2nd part is where the candidates are trained in map reading and navigation, they are also required to walk distances which will start increasing with weights that will do the same. Part 3 is the test part. There are 4 tests. The first day is a 25 KM walk with 45 pounds in their bags. The 2nd day they are required to walk 40 Km with 55 pounds in their bags(all marches are timed, and the average speed required to pass is 4km/hr). The 3rd day is where they're given a basic sketch map of the area, and forced to walk 18 Km in 8 hours, but the map is so poor that it tends to double the distance. Day 4 is endurance day, all candidates are required to walk across the entire town, and then towards to middle of the town(or the equivalent of 65 KM) in 20 hours or less, with a 65 pound bag. Afterwards they must be able to do 2 hours of Push self running on a treadmill, and be able to do 1 hour push self strength exercise. If they fail any part of this they fail selection.

VijPfIL.jpg
    x2Q6xMU.jpg
    Passing the basic Physical Assessment with relative ease.
    Cxt0vy7.jpg
    dUDW78N.jpg
    INJJ58l.jpg
    uVkIHCz.jpg
    A couple of scenic images during the first 3 days of the testing. Although Baxter was feeling very sore by this point.
    BgMldI0.jpg
    The Start of Endurance
    67GlBzA.jpg
    DfkdBdR.jpg
    He's going to be at the top of that soon enough. Although by this point the soreness was extremely painful.
    6hII83P.jpg
    66Z8w1v.jpg
    EpunYMM.jpg
    5dCz0I6.jpg
    cE43qLe.jpg
    3/4 of the way there, plus a couple of nice views.
    43P4SAA.jpg
    Heading to the town Centre
    GPVjTFX.jpg
    Final leg of the journey
    oepRA7e.jpg
    3uJIaw8.jpg
    2 hours of Treadmill and 1 hour of weights. Phase 1 is passed.
    JCRPSYC.jpg
    And he's thoroughly exhausted, most people would be after 23 hours of continuous exercise.
    17TJNTT.jpg
    Z6e32pn.jpg
    ealeXKz.jpg
    The idea of a comfortable sofa is somewhat foreign to Baxter at the moment, if he passes training, comfort is going to be a foreign concept until his mid 40s, so he better get used to it.
    RpLbSRB.jpg
    He also got a new car, since his old one which used to belong to his mother, well it's engine died. And a new car was cheaper than a new engine.
    zWzFODP.jpg
    BsbHMwK.jpg
    (Pondering the meaning of life outside your host's daughter's room)
    Lindsey's Mother through a small party, and of course Baxter was invited. Neither he nor Lindsey were seen for most of the party(don't worry, nothing too exciting happened).
    VQ0vcss.jpg
    Got to sleep over though.
    yghcmmP.jpg
    1Tfh9gu.jpg
    A quick date over to the Art Museum, and their favourite spot under the Gazebo.
    PllBKVk.jpg
    And Baxter begins continuation training. More details on that later.

@GraceyManor Love the castle, looks like it's made out of lego.
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor.
    My parents used to do yacht racing, and I've been on flotilla, several times in Greece. If I ever own a yacht, and properly learn how to sail, I'm naming that boat 'PINAFORE'S REVENGE'. Thanks for the feedback!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks, he is such a sweetie! :)

@Brandontaylor I like your new/old :lol: Ava! She is so cute and I like the back story you've made for her. I'm looking forward to more.
    That was cool that Gunther was part of the welcoming crew!
    Dustin is certainly impressed!

@FabBunny Congrats to Gavin. He is a cutie! That was nice of Mom to help with the potion.
    Congrats on baby Megan and Alice is even prettier!

@Nindigo Congrats on curing the curse and killing off the mean witch!

@tallcoolone Hope you get it figured out. Sounds like an interesting save.

@jonny522 I'm exhausted just watching your sims!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    58441802_286343915623201_6699913540242767872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeEzhbjmOKMG31JrpGUv7EhKtQpXYbqAMaDIv_0XmoFBZDuGnaX2AXBOAd3lc-2tVSIx94mCCRiYPfLGxy8o61ETbaTvoOAU-xpx3DRn2qAn-g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=5a8311af42ae407dd637f864b8751c87&oe=5D75F8E6
    She's admiring her wedding ring again.XD

58384526_286343922289867_6098344336112484352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeH6GfXcLS56T85mqbiLbSAqFvb-etWii5_xgyBkxlcW2-g3o4A-3zUtVdlPXM2CkafY0vlJULcM3RVpEcgYSL6gkiKjYFu-Wi6VNqNigmD5Vw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=3b4a9ceb6d843d30b8ddfcc11086432d&oe=5D6C1F37
    Kaiden isn't used to earthling honeymoons, Sally convinced him to try Nectar, which he loved!

58377607_286343998956526_7116372527248572416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFLNiemV6nQb-XvxxmVgzWOyBpOH9BpFVWBrT82inPHDVWhUZCz7M4qRuTZCntCQVH1wJmmdhsniSewXDTDNDop6kAIdoFS6V_PXbuZYQBNdQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=22b2eef637230692ccb42213b2ca8448&oe=5D37EC3C

But He doesn't quite grasp the interest in mushing fruit with your feet lol

58643469_286343988956527_5378075576089182208_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeHnM7Dx3U3Ga5WeS9H4xOenroPYxr12C13c26aMsGogTbkTFoAQJUMDKlMtl-OpSDFdNDfIMDpmLuH3lKxL2fGP-HKCpSPyaWGw1l_9zb-HqQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=e3b1ea2ebac5dd58c915ac32693a63f3&oe=5D33D344
    Took a stroll through the cobblestone streets, He couldn't resist.XD

57761931_286344052289854_688067002203373568_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeGvyLkicQo69bj0_SYNh2yanc1gw3sNVMyXsEuhM1KYtntkGg34WHEWWnudR66tpTFmL0T2sFAMy7PGx8oiKjdIHVI2CseQP_GL8Q89yx9ysA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=57dea0f186c194763b8d8920047542ee&oe=5D6F8037
    They decided to go on a short adventure.We'll see what happens.XD
  • Options

https://youtu.be/6Aphse-gKQ8
    I hope you enjoy the music that goes with the wedding. I don't usually do this, but, it seemed perfect for these two. Play the song as you look at the pictures and read the story. I mostly let the pictures tell the story of the wedding rather than caption them. The song is From This Moment On, a duet performed by Shania Twain and Bryan White. She wrote the song as a memorial to her parents love for each other. I love the song and thought it would be perfect for these two.

The Cowboy and the Mermaid

Dwight and Lorelei have gone their separate ways each to get ready for the wedding. Dwight cleans up, changes and goes outside to where his friend set up the wedding arch between their two homes. He heartily approves of what his friend arranged. It looks exactly as he imagined it. He hopes he found a really good cake too. Rafe comes out to keep him company as they wait for the first guests to arrive.
    32724576777_929e12276d_b.jpg
    46943164594_459165e699_b.jpg

A few of the guests are arriving. Dwight is greeting Jaila Fernandes, wife of the merman Jarrett. (I decided he needed a wife so voila, here she is!)
    46943164374_d8ec029ab7_b.jpg

Lorelei walks to the arch where Dwight is waiting for her. She is thinking how lucky she is to have found Dwight. She loves him more than she thought imaginable. She knows in her heart how wonderful their life together will be and is happy to have found her one true love. Her only sadness is that her parents are not here with her. She knows they are watching over her though. They would love Dwight as her mate since he has truly made her happy. Dwight has made her life complete and she is no longer lonely with him in her life. She wonders if he knows how fertile merpeople are? She knows he will make an awesome Dad.
    46943164214_47e132e775_b.jpg

Dwight looks at Lorelei as she walks towards him. He smiles and whispers "You are so beautiful" to her. He cannot imagine his life without her in it now that he has found his one true love. He never expected to be content with life, let alone happy after the accident. He found a new joy in life when his depression lifted. Falling in love with Lorelei just added to the joy. He knows that with her beside him they can face anything that life throws at them. She is his light for the future, his heart and soul and he is excited about their future together. He thanks God above for the blessing of Lorelei.
    46943163534_1b45112e62_b.jpg

From this moment on......
    46943163654_3affe764ce_b.jpg
    40700799263_d604ca58b4_b.jpg
    46943163344_5d4622e356_b.jpg
    46943163204_2cce17d1e1_b.jpg
    40700798793_3fd9810aaa_b.jpg
    46943163154_36b7ee57e2_b.jpg
    40700798293_552657bc42_b.jpg
    40700797903_151805e765_b.jpg
    46943162684_4b1455e440_b.jpg

Their friends throw the traditional rice for fertility and keeping evil spirits away. Dwight and Lorelei are husband and wife. May they live happily ever after from this moment on......I present to you Dwight and Lorelei Whitley. May their lives be full of love, laughter, the occasional tear and lots of babies.
    46943162404_f68c64a46d_b.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan.
    Congratulations, Dwight and Lorelei Whitley!
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top