Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Fairy_Happy Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile: lol you hit the new page for us! :D

@lisasc360 I am against anything being unisex when it comes to toilets. There is a frightening trend in the UK where schools are doing away with separate boys and girls to appease the 0.1% of children who might not be sure 'which to use' if you get what I mean. There has been a lot of scandal about this and funnily enough the same schools that fork out money for these unisex refurbishments are the same schools that complain about the lack of funding :unamused:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Sure did, lol. 120 to go for 3500!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @Brandontaylor, page 3379 and 3380.
    Thank you for your feedback!

I'm feeling tired, so I'm gonna go to bed. The Furystrykar Household update will be when I get the chance. I have the images on my blog, but I prefer to post them here. For now, however:

More information on Advarius Furystrykar and Rachel Applebee, Demigods and children of the Llama God
    Advarius Furystrykar is the Demigod of Protection, Justice, Peace and Bravery. Rachel Applebee is the Demigoddess of Love, Kindness, Friendship, Nature and Childhood.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    I'm all caught up. I thoroughly enjoyed everyone's updates! My knee is throbbing today so it's a bit hard to focus. My netball team won the Semi final on Monday so we're in for the Prelims next week (wish me luck because I'm not feeling very confident about it especially as the other team we're versing is also from my club.) :lol:

@emorrill I'm surprised the video didn't work for you, usually it's the other way around lol. But you guessed right! It was the Oh Boy moments vid that I was hoping you hadn't seen before :tongue:
    @CravenLestat Sun Young Kim in the athletic dress is coming I promise. I've dressed her but just need to take pics. I've been lazy this week :tongue:
    @bekkasan Dwight and Lorelei are so adorable together. I love how natural their friendship is and how they can easily spend the day with each other. Dwight seems a lot happier having someone around to talk to, and her massages will do him a world of good too :smiley:
    @Brandontaylor I'm sorry to hear that you Great Grandmother passed away. It sounds like she had a good life surrounded by family. I've been enjoying your new Supersim story. Brainiac is quite terrifying!
    @Silverofdreams30 Sean and Luna's wedding was so pretty! I loved her dress and the tiara. Ty and Audra looked very proud when they hugged her. I'm glad you showed this before you move on from the save :smile:
    I can't wait to see teen Ty meet his new brother or sister.
    @PalmArrow George and Marisella's wedding was lovely. Looks like the timing was perfect for her to have the baby too. Evangeline is a beautiful name. Congrats on having a girl! It's hard when you're secretly wishing for one gender and the game keeps spitting out the other :tongue:
    George's career outfit was so bizarre! The diving goggles were the icing on the cake. Maybe he's channeling a character from his book :smile:
    @GraceyManor It's sad that you lost Stella and Alex. In my mind the weird guy was sent to jail for stalking and everyone lived happily ever after. Your new story with Sally and Kaiden is really interesting so far. I don't know what Sally was thinking taking a weird sim like him into her home so fast though haha. I really love that there is a dog out there with the name Susie Q :lol:
    @Mikezumi A few pages back you posted a gif of Ian Somerhalder dancing. I immediately recognised it from an early episode of Vampire Diaries season 1. Kimo is a beautiful child, he's just too cute. Kala grew up nicely, her first age up look was awful :lol:
    @Advarius9001 Congrats to Rachel on getting her wings! The heart shaped pools are a great idea.

That's all I can do for now. I hope everyone has a great day or night depending on where you are in the world :smile:
    edited March 2019
    @Advarius9001 You're welcome

@coco Thank you. We said our final goodbyes yesterday then had a dinner where we reminisced about Grandma.
    Thank you! Yeah, Brainiac is a menacing character in DC Comics. I'm calling him the Collector for the story so I'm not using trademarked names.

***I'm still working on an update, with Azod and Ursula. This update is important because it will show how Azod feels about the government.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    edited March 2019
    The First Blow (Takes place a few weeks later)

OxWLmlM.jpg?1
    Azod: Major Ursula, you are probably wondering why I called you to my office. I have heard that you do not have anything good to say about our Ruling Council. I want you to explain why, and do not hesitate as you are not in any trouble.

0NLw3mV.jpg?1
    Ursula: They are i*diots. Just because one guy blows up a moon doesn't mean the space program should end. And that isn't all they've done. They have stopped us from controlling lesser planets. Some of those planets could cause harm to us and we just destroyed all of our warships.

xSyRlXB.jpg?1
    Ursula: They need to put someone better in charge. Someone with lot's of military expertise who can actually run a government, not some artist or old has been.
    But before Azod could respond, they heard a loud booming sound in the hallway. Both military members ran outside to see what the commotion was.

NZrak8C.jpg?1
    Azod and Ursula were surprised to see Ruling Council and Science Leader Nen on the floor passed out. His hair was cut short and a scar was on his forehead.
    Ursula: What the he*ll? Leader Nen has been missing for weeks! No one's seen him since Sethger blew up!
    Azod: Shh, Major Ursula. Let me see what is wrong.
    Azod shook Nen's shoulder, trying to rouse him. Nen made a moaning sound before getting up. Azod was surprised to see that Nen was very tall and more muscular than he had ever been.

zBybHRF.jpg?1
    Azod: Nen, where have you been, my old friend?
    Nen: Nen has been bad. Nen was punished.
    Azod: Why are you talking like that?
    Nen: Bad men mess with Nen's brain. Nen's brain damaged. Nen need Azod.
    Azod: Don't worry, Nen. I'll take care of you. Please, follow me and Major Ursula.

h3dRp9K.jpg?2
    Nen: Nen will follow Azod. Azod is a friend. Major Ursula is pretty. Nen likes her.
    Ursula: Nen will do well to keep his hands to himself, if he knows what's good for him.

jBUoYef.jpg?2
    Azod: I want to build up an army of men and women who will support our cause. We must abolish the foolish Ruling Council and put the best in charge. My old friend, Jon-Il, may be persuaded to join our cause as well. He and I go way back as do I and his brother Zon-Il. Once we have established a powerful force, we can then take over the government and make Argon great again. What do you two say?

HlkFrfT.jpg?1
    Nen: Nen will help Azod. Azod will lead Argon.
    Ursula: I agree with Nen. Your family has a history with ruling Argon, it is time that your name be on the list of those great men and women.

Somewhere near Space Sector 2813

whR8yE2.jpg?2
    Rotam-Er: Attention all Intergalactic Space Officers! This is Officer 2813 and I have some kind of large ship in my Sector. I am in pursuit now, but it is too fast and I can't keep up. I need backup, pronto!

***And that is where we leave things tonight. Tomorrow will be an Ultimate Sim Update and we will see Brittany again. In the spoiler, I explain a few things about this update.
    Like I said, General Azod is a Sims version of General Zod. Zod usually becomes dissatisfied with the Ruling Council and grows an army against them. By his side is his lover, Ursula here but in comics she is either Ursa or Faora. Nen is Non in DC Comics and he was a good friend to Jor-El. When he got close to government secrets, he was lobotomized and became the muscle for Zod. And Tomar-Re or Rotam-Er in the story is the Green Lantern for Krypton's space sector. His ring allows him to fly, breathe in space, and create constructs using his willpower. Earth's Lantern may show up in an update if I go that route. Anyway, here are some pictures of the real characters.

JX2KABi.jpg?1
    From a recent comic. This is General Zod, Ursa, and their son, Lor-Zod. The guy on the far right is the Eradicator, but don't worry about him yet.

0FaIymq.jpg?1
    A version of Non. I based mine off of Roysovitch's version on Deviantart instead.

JVfMmDO.jpg?1
    And Tomar-Re
  • jamiebaby212jamiebaby212 Posts: 23 Member
    My sim Daniel finally graduated from University and is working in Military (I originally played with his parents so been upping his skills his whole life) he is now engaged to his high school sweetheart (he asked her dad for his blessing of course :D ) who also just finished University and is working in the Science career and just had their first baby girl Macey yay!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    The talk about not being far from page 3500 and all the Scott Bakula posts for @emorrill 's birthday made me remember the party I threw for forum simselves and Sam in honour of page 2000. It was fun, and a really cute Sam/Emma moment happened spontaneously at the end. Quote under spoiler:
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    To celebrate page 2000, some of our forum simselves ( @lisasc360 , @CravenLestat , @emorrill , @texansky , @thuggishsplicer , @Nikkei_Simmer , @Charlottesmom and myself, and their guests) threw a big party in Starlight Shores.

A confused army of simselves (plus Sam Beckett ) arrives in their new villa.
    CzBk1q5.jpg

My simself makes the call. "We are having a biiiiig party!"
    jJkuI9P.jpg

Sam Beckett and @emorrill start by making a bonfire.
    BWy7eeo.jpg

@king_of_simcity7 's Divine Sims arrive as party guests.
    SLBT5Bl.jpg

I didn't control any of the sims, just let them do what they wanted and made screenshots. My simself made coffee, which is definitely what my real self would do!
    dQTLuoX.jpg

Then she did the listening-to-music-duckface nodding while two of the Divine Sims danced nearby.
    krBtYrf.jpg

Connor Frio started cleaning up long before the party ended.
    RKUe8eq.jpg

@Nikkei_Simmer and @thuggishsplicer joined Sam at the bonfire.
    j39fTwg.jpg

I didn't replace @Nikkei_Simmer 's Vancouver t-shirt with a 2000 one because it just seemed wrong to remove it!
    EQPwbxW.jpg

@lisasc360 , @texansky , myself and @Charlottesmom decided to read books. Not really a party activity, but I thought it was cute how we all sat down next to each other.
    BnGJsD6.jpg

@CravenLestat and Connor started a jam session, and @emorrill listened.
    qDSMjgL.jpg

This is my second favourite screenshot: @Nikkei_Simmer throwing a test tube into the bonfire with an evil laugh.
    ax9DZr1.jpg

But this is my absolute favourite: Sam joined the jam session, and @emorrill reacted with an "Ooh, Mr Beckett!" gesture.
    Y2OlVHF.jpg

@bekkasan , your The Cowboy and the Mermaid story keeps reminding me of this song by The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl. It was probably what made me think of ships crashing against rocks, too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e-qT1Ui968
    @Fairy_Happy , the dogs may be useless, but they are cute! Brandon looks so shy while asking Hannah to go steady.

@Mikezumi , I loved the screenshot of Akamu sharing a secret with Kala as if they were not aware that Zumi can hear them. That's totally something real kids would do!
    kala is a beautiful teenager.
    Lovely family portraits!

@GraceyManor , I love the starry sky while Kaiden is "phoning home". Lol at the fying saucer casually parked in the driveway! :smiley:

@bekkasan , I love the underwater pictures of Lorelei. And it's sweet that they have both rolled wishes to go on a date with one another, even if they're not doing anything about it!

@Brandontaylor , wow, Nen is really tall and muscular. After seeing the character he was based on, I see that he had to be! I love the last picture, of Rotam-Er flying through space.
    Another day in my Sunset Valley household passed quietly, with George and Marisella taking turns to take care of baby Evangeline.
    qFFHlJM.jpg

I love it when babies grab the parents' faces!
    pFn2zfs.jpg

656p7f2.jpg

An imaginary friend doll arrived by post from a distant aunt. I had Amelia turn it into a bar of gold using a Philosopher's Stone they keep in the basement. (I felt a little bad about this, because I find imaginary friends more cute and funny than creepy. But playing with them and turning them real is playing the same story over and over again. Like the WA adventures, I don't want to overuse this story because it would become boring.)
    Ne3LKyk.jpg

YzT7q7v.jpg

I had George and Marisella try for another baby while Evangeline is still a baby, so that the two kids can grow up together. It worked!
    DebpAj2.jpg

FP1ymIE.jpg

Marisella and Amelia had a jam session before Amelia went to work. She got promoted to Rock Star that evening. I'm she achieved that because she could die any minute now. :(
    7c6EXYr.jpg
    edited March 2019
    Today, Blair Furystrykar was showing off one of her new outfits to Advarius Furystrykar:
    Screenshot-1352.jpg
    'You look absolutely gorgeous, my peony!' Advarius said cheerfully. 'I'd knew you would love it, my buff demigod hubby!' replied Blair, smiling. The pair then made out:
    Screenshot-1356.jpg
    And Blair dip-kissed Advarius:
    Screenshot-1363.jpg
    Screenshot-1365.jpg
    Screenshot-1367.jpg
    Meanwhile, Rachel Applebee was looking at the mirror in her bedroom:
    Screenshot-1360.jpg
    Then she had an idea for a new children's book series. She jumped onto her laptop and started working:
    Screenshot-1368.jpg
    Marty teleported in and lay down. 'Hello Rachel, what are you typing?' He asked. 'I'm starting a new children's book series called Princess Loveheart. I'm writing the first book, Princess Loveheart: Making Friends.' replied Rachel. 'Children will love that. Will it be for boys or girls?' the feline enquired. 'Both boys and girls. Each book will have a lesson in life' Rachel smiled. 'That's a really awesome idea!' Marty purred. 'Thank you, Marty!' Rachel said, cheerfully. Back downstairs, Drake Furystrykar was in the dining room with Blair:
    Screenshot-1372.jpg
    'What do you think of my new outfit. Drake?' Blair asked. 'That's a beautiful outfit, mum!' replied Drake, smiling.
    Screenshot-1376.jpg
    'Thank you, sweetie!' Blair said, cheerfully. 'I've got one more surprise for you!' She added. She changed into her second new everyday outfit. 'You like it, Drake?' she asked. Drake was speechless. 'Aww, that's so cute! I love you, sweetie!' Blair smiled sweetly. She gave him a big hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-1384.jpg
    Drake blushed and smiled. Blair had left a red lip print on Drake's cheek. 'I love you mum!' he said, cheerfully. Meanwhile, Advarius was chatting with Iris Furystrykar in the living room:
    Screenshot-1380.jpg
    And then he gave her a hug:
    Screenshot-1383.jpg
    And then Blair came into the living room and gave Iris a hug:
    Screenshot-1385.jpg
    Advarius then hugged the rest of his children:
    Screenshot-1386.jpg
    Screenshot-1388.jpg
    Screenshot-1389.jpg
    Screenshot-1390.jpg
    Then Rachel came down and hugged her sister in law:
    Screenshot-1394.jpg
    And then she hugged her brother, Advarius:
    Screenshot-1397.jpg
    Rachel then went over to Drake and said 'You are my favourite nephew in the whole world, and I love you a lot!' She then gave Drake a big loving hug and a big smooch on the cheek:
    Screenshot-1399.jpg
    Screenshot-1400.jpg
    Screenshot-1404.jpg
    She then blew him a big kiss, which landed on his forehead:
    Screenshot-1411.jpg
    Drake blushed again. Rachel had left a big bright pink lip print on his cheek and forehead. 'Thank you, aunt Rachel! I love your big loving hugs and big kisses!' Drake said, cheerfully. 'Aww, thank you, Drake, my cute and adorable nephew!' Rachel replied. 'Here, have another big kiss!' she added. Rachel blew another big kiss at Drake, which landed on his nose:
    Screenshot-1406.jpg
    Screenshot-1407.jpg
    Screenshot-1408.jpg
    Drake went bright red. Not only did he have a big bright pink lip print on his cheek and forehead, he now had a big bright pink lip print on his nose. Drake beamed. 'Thank you auntie!' he said, cheerfully. 'Aww, you're welcome, sweetie!' replied Rachel. She smiled sweetly and batted her eyelashes at Drake. Then it was time for the family photo:
    Screenshot-1416.jpg
    From left to right: Cindy, Advarius, Candy, Rachel, Drake, Blair, Marty, Iris and Cinnamon. Close up of my favourite sims in the family:
    Screenshot-1418.jpg

Later, Rachel Applebee talked to Advarius. 'Brother, I'm having doubts about my job as District Superintendent' she said, feeling low. 'What's wrong, Rachel?' Advarius said, concerned for his sister. 'I'm not enjoying it as I used to. I'm wondering if I should quit. I enjoyed typing my first children's book, and I think I'd do well as a children's author' Rachel replied, sighing. Advarius hugged his sister. 'Only you, and you alone can make that decision, sister. Whatever you decide, I will support you.' He comforted Rachel. 'Thank you brother. I'll send my resignation letter in tomorrow.' Rachel said, cheering up. 'You are welcome, my beautiful sister!' said a cheerful Advarius. Rachel gave him a peck on the cheek. 'I'm proud of you, my children. I love you so much!' boomed the voice of the Llama God from above. 'Thank you, Llama God!' Advarius and Rachel cheered in unison.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks! I did see she shared him with you and he is a cute fella!
    Teen Ty is adorable! His Dad is looking good too! Congrats on a new kid on the way. :)

@AlexaKry Thanks! You picked one of my favorite pics of him playing in the ocean. :smiley:

@emorrill You are doing so good to even say no to birthday cake! I do hope y'all have a wonderful dinner. :)

@king_of_simcity7 :grin: You do realize taking scenery pictures is playing the sims? They are beautiful ones.

@Lucy_Henley Bummer that she got caught after curfew. I do like seeing some of the fussing they do. Congrats on Pete becoming a 5 star chef!

@Advarius9001 I love watching the family jam together! Looks like Blair really loved her makeover!
    Sounds like a promising series of kids books for Rachel.
    So many hugs and kisses. You have such happy loving sims.

@PalmArrow Looks like the baby was trying to pull his long hair!

@Fairy_Happy Thanks for the comments. :) I loved that picture of him splashing too.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments. :) I need to find some of my other shirt patterns I've got stashed in one of my folders and put them back in game.
    Interesting happenings in the save. Goodness that is sad about what happened to Nen/Non. Look forward to more as well as seeing what Brittany is up too.

@coco Thanks for the comments. :) I definitely wanted them to be friends first......well, very attracted to each other kinda friends. :lol:

@jamiebaby212 Congrats on the new baby in your game!

@PalmArrow Love your memory pics of the ss celebration party!
    Oh, the song is awesome! I've never heard it before.
    Every once in awhile I kinda have to give them a nudge! :)
    I love the baby pics with Mom and Dad, they just melt my heart. :love:
    I love the idea of using the philosophers stone to turn the IF into gold! Shame I use that mod to keep them out of my game. :naughty:
    Congrats on the lullaby sounds. I love that pic of George holding Marisella and looking into each others eyes.

Just sharing a beautiful sunrise in Sunlit Tides.
    47372673951_0a630aed09_b.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Some of my Sims have the wrong hair! :D

@bekkasan Scenery is more like watching the game. Nothing wrong with looking at the world and seeing what Sims are doing. I remember seeing every single kid in the world go to school on their bikes before school started once and having taxis and cars drive through them lol

Also your picture of Sunlit Tides looks like Roaring Heights :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited March 2019

Feedback

@coco

I am not quite finished with the save yet, I have two more weddings to complete and will show
    everyone's first born child too.
    I just break the save at times to play some other save or game for a while hehe.
    Thank you for the nice comments.

@bekkasan

He's in the same world as my main save easiest to drop some characters
    in the same world.
    Thank you, I noticed that Brees mom had given birth as well to a baby boy.

@Brandontaylor

Interesting new character you got going on there.

@PalmArrow

congrats to the new baby

@lisasc360

Thak you

Page 3380

@jamiebaby212 Sounds like a nice save! Hope you become a full member soon and welcome to the forums!

@PalmArrow Wow, it looks like I missed a fun time! I can't remember what page I started up on but it was a while ago. (Got curious, it was page 3111 for me and I am so glad I left my very first comment on this thread.)
    Yep, lol. I set his muscles at the highest EA setting then used a height mod, setting it to around 300. The one with Rotam was fun to do. I just made a black wall, and posed him in front of it. I used Paint to add stars and the glow from his ring.

Aww, seeing Evangeline with her parents is cute.
    Congrats on the second pregnancy!
    Nice jam session!
    Great update!

@Advarius9001 Blair and Advarius are so in love.
    Sounds like a nice childrens series.
    I loved seeing the kids with their parents.
    The whole family is so loving and caring with each other.
    Llama God has been so great to them, hasn't he? You've blessed them so much.
    Great update!

@bekkasan You're welcome!
    It is. It is no wonder he sides with Azod/Zod in taking the Ruling Council down.
    Speaking of Brittany, I'm going to aim for tonight or the morning. I know I am playing her tonight, at least.
    Thanks for the comments!
    That is a beautiful sunrise.

@Silverofdreams30 The Intergalactic Space Force (Green Lanterns) does have some interesting characters, lol. Some would be too hard to make though, unfortunately.
    Thanks for the comments!

***Last I remember, Brittany had moved Allen in. I haven't opened the game since the day before my great-grandma passed so I am looking forward to playing her family. For the Supersim story, I have multiple files for it since I am only using them as actors and not a regular played game. I plan on having Brittany get married and try to get her to have a baby. The Simbot, Kate, has an issue with her aging which is common for them. She will stick around though. Next Supersim update, I hope to have Jon and Kora find out Kora is pregnant. Also, we should see the Collector by then but I plan on doing a couple days of Brittany first.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @PalmArrow : congratulations to the promotion!
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    A full update tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to share this because it made me laugh.

George took a bath and then went to snuggle his baby. It was only when he was already holding the baby that I zoomed in on him and saw that, after his bath, he grew his hair long and changed into a bizarre outfit.
    1GkX8Ll.jpg
    LOL! Nice outfit, especially the glasses!

@bekkasan
    bekkasan wrote: »

Just sharing a beautiful sunrise in Sunlit Tides.
    47372673951_0a630aed09_b.jpg
    What a nice picture!
    And @king_of_simcity7 is right. it looks a lot like Roaring Heights!

@Brandontaylor : did you use a height slider for Nen´s enormous height?

@Lucy_Henley :
    Protest outside the city hall. Nicola had to go there to make a speech, not sure what on. Are they for computers? I don't see protests often.

A63pIdY.jpg
    They protest for computers in every home, because the multiple laptops every Sim has in its inventory isn´t enough for them! :D

@emorrill : now I´m jealous! You´ve met Brent Spiner?!? Data?!?! He´s my favourite Star Trek character! (And I´m a huuuge Star Trek fan!)

@AlexaKry Yep, I did.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    Tibor and Leo in Vargfjell-Update
    First I extended the house, because Tibor made so much money with the exploring of the tombs and Leo found so many good gems (he found Tiberium, so they had enough money!) I´ve put it in a spoiler otherwise this post would be too long!
    tz3w9s6.jpg
    Qlrvg4E.jpg
    xBui0ot.jpg
    HCTsAa7.jpg
    When Tibor was still sleeping, Leo met an old friend of his
    au88IfW.jpg
    They got along together very well ;)
    heBUGIr.jpg
    Tibor got a call of one of his best and dearest informants to meet her in the afternoon. They decided to meet at the cellar of the cat park, where nobody goes to, because it is located at an old, abondened cementery
    d2a3EvB.jpg
    3MqR9d8.jpg
    they said hello, but this was the only thing they could say in private; after Tibor´s arrival the townies came to the place, too, and some of them went to the cellar (normally there isn´t anybody at the park! When in map view, I´ve never ever have seen anybody there!) So much to meet in seecret!! :D
    aUzSLzZ.jpg
    they tried to talk
    RVD1Msm.jpg
    but it was useless, everyone could be a plant so after giving up to talk (this is the look Tibor gave me!),
    6U36i64.jpg
    they decided to get to Tibor and Leo´s home to talk, hoping nobody would see her enter the house
    at home Tibor served dinner (she was hungry!)
    MSAvb6Y.jpg
    and then she told Tibor some very frightful information about his enemy! And she also told him, that everyone in the town was afraid of this man and that some people disappeared under mysterious circumstances, the rumour has it that they were taken hostage or even killed by him! She herself was threatened by this man ceveral times but could always escape thanks to her fairy powers (she is a fairy, but I disabled the wings in my game, they make me dizzy and nervous!) She was very happy that Tibor was in town now, because from her point of view he was the only one powerful enough to fight against this monster!
    OrQcAta.jpg
    when she left Tibor had a bad feeling...
    he quickly cleaned the house and went to bed (now more mopping, yay! Especially, because Leo had once again not thought it necessary to go outside to pee :D )
    BbCG1CH.jpg
    In the middle of the night they heard a knock on the door...
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,899 Member
    I'm planning on giving the Alvi's a makeover later so I can do my story with them. I mean just because they're poor doesn't mean they have to look like generic pudding faced EA premades. XD
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    Oola is sad & lonely, as the only Olong on the island
    screenshot_original.jpg
    so she brings an offering to Ugg-sea watcher
    screenshot_original.jpg
    & petions him to bring a new member to the Olong tribe
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I'm enjoying everyone's updates as always :)
  • imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @emorrill A belated Very happy birtday, hope it was great!
    @Mikezumi gonna take your temperature, more than 1 female in your household :p great sims!
    @CravenLestat cool video you did for emorril :)
    edited May 2019
    Recently, Advarius was maintaining James Braidwood:
    Screenshot-1420.jpg
    And Rachel waxed her car:
    Screenshot-1421.jpg
    She then set off for the school, to hand in her resignation letter:
    Screenshot-1423.jpg
    She took Drake with her. He felt he needed the fresh air. They arrived at the school:
    Screenshot-1424.jpg
    Rachel handed in her resignation letter. She then registered as self employed at the town hall, becoming a writer. 'Time to go home, Drake!' She called. 'Ok, aunt Rachel!' replied Drake. They set off back home:
    Screenshot-1426.jpg
    They arrived home, safely. Marty welcomed them back:
    Screenshot-1428.jpg
    'How did it go, Rachel? Did they understand?' Marty asked. 'Yes, they sure did. My deputy was sad that I was going, but she understood' replied Rachel. 'I think you'll do fine as a children's author, Rachel!' cheered Marty. 'Thank you so much, Marty!' Rachel smiled. Later on, she went into her bedroom and started work on the second book of the Princess Loveheart series, titled 'Princess Loveheart: Dealing with Bullies.' It tells children what to do if someone starts bullying them.
    Screenshot-1430.jpg
    Iris and Drake were in Rachel's room. Iris tickled Drake in fairy form:
    Screenshot-1434.jpg
    Downstairs, Blair was getting ready to go to work:
    Screenshot-1438.jpg
    'See you later, my peony' Advarius said, kissing her goodbye. Blair smiled as she got in her Police Cruiser:
    Screenshot-1439.jpg
    Back upstairs, Rachel had finished typing 'Princess Loveheart: Dealing with Bullies', earning herself a promotion to level 2 of the Writer career:
    Screenshot-1440.jpg
    The Llama God rewarded her with two unique career outfits:
    Screenshot-1442.jpg
    Screenshot-1444.jpg
    (That one is my personal favourite.) 'Oh, thank you so much, Llama God!' Rachel exclaimed in happiness. 'You're welcome, my child.' Boomed the warm and cheerful voice of the Llama God. Meanwhile, Advarius was tending to his peach tree:
    Screenshot-1447.jpg
    Screenshot-1448.jpg
    And then he talked to it:
    Screenshot-1462.jpg
    After that, he sat down and read the newspaper:
    Screenshot-1467.jpg
    Back upstairs in Rachel's bedroom, Drake and Iris were playing around in fairy mode, whilst Rachel painted:
    Screenshot-1450.jpg
    Screenshot-1453.jpg
    Drake was wearing a new formal outfit. 'Oh my goodness, that's so cute!' Iris said. 'Aww, thank you, sis!' Drake replied, cheerfully. Iris gave him a big loving hug and a big kiss on the cheek:
    Screenshot-1458.jpg
    Drake smiled. Iris had left a pink lip print on his cheek. 'I love you, Drake!' Iris said, sweetly. 'I love you, Iris!' Drake said, cheerfully. Later on, Blair Furystrykar had finished work. She was wearing a new career outfit, suitable for her title of Vice Squad:
    Screenshot-1472.jpg
    'I miss wearing my uniform, but this actually looks good!' she thought to herself as she got into her Police Cruiser:
    Screenshot-1473.jpg
    She got home. Advarius was waiting when she came in through the door:
    Screenshot-1477.jpg
    His jaw hit the floor. 'Oh my...That's one heck of an outfit!' he exclaimed in surprise. 'I like it too.' Blair smiled at her demigod hunk of a husband. The pair kissed:
    Screenshot-1482.jpg
    Upstairs, in the playroom, Iris was playing with the doll house:
    Screenshot-1484.jpg
    Drake was in Rachel's bedroom. Rachel curtseyed:
    Screenshot-1491.jpg
    'What do you think about my new career outfit, Drake?' asked a cheerful Rachel.
    Screenshot-1495.jpg
    'It's really beautiful, aunt Rachel!' replied Drake.
    Screenshot-1498.jpg
    'Awww, thank you! That formal outfit you are wearing is cute!' Rachel smiled. She gave him a big loving hug and a big smooch on the cheek:
    Screenshot-1502.jpg
    And then she blew a big kiss at Drake which landed on his forehead:
    Screenshot-1533.jpg
    Screenshot-1534.jpg
    Drake blushed. Rachel had left a big bright pink lip print on his cheek and forehead. She then proceeded to tickle him in fairy form:
    Screenshot-1593.jpg
    Rachel then played with Drake in fairy form:
    Screenshot-1603.jpg
    'You are just too cute, Drake!' Rachel smiled sweetly. 'Have another big hug and two more kisses!' She gave him another big loving hug and a big smooch on the other cheek:
    Screenshot-1616.jpg
    Screenshot-1617.jpg
    Screenshot-1618.jpg
    And then she blew Drake another big kiss, this time, landing on his nose:
    Screenshot-1575.jpg
    Screenshot-1576.jpg
    Screenshot-1577.jpg
    Drake went a bright red. Rachel had covered him in big bright pink lip prints. 'Awww, you really look adorable with all those lip prints on you!' Rachel said, cheerfully. 'You're the best, auntie Rachel!' said a very happy Drake. 'Thank you, sweetie!' Rachel smiled sweetly, batting her eyelashes at Drake.

This took quite a while to type and plan out. Didn't help either that it was a full moon. Thankfully, I turned the moonlight off thanks to NRAAS Overwatch. Feedback later, when my hands are rested.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
    Replies to Feedback
    @bekkasan.
    I think so much love emanates from Coloursplosion Chateau that even Samson Nials, the evil warlock can't help but smile.
    @Brandontaylor.
    The Llama God likes your praise. :p
    Let those smiles spread!
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Look at my thrift store haul today :love:

All For $2.00

DmKql5B.png

This is 4 disc Sims 2 set top left in other pic Minty Fresh Condition :p

90ZOdcO.png

AcKTN4b.png

Q3jv6HY.gif

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat.
    Lucky find!
    Let those smiles spread!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top