Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Happy Birthday :smile:

Also we are soon to hit page 3380 620 pages from the next milestone? :blush:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Happy Birthday, @emorrill !!! I hope you have a great day!
  • Options

I jumped the gun a bit. The update with Jon-Il making a connection with Earth will be a bit later in the story. It shouldn't happen for a little bit longer. I've got a lot to do this morning and afternoon but I will get caught up on feedback this evening. I doubt I'll have an update, although I think I'll start writing my story ideas down so I know where I am going with the story. I'll probably have an update tomorrow for the Supersim story then I'll do an Ultimate Sim update Thursday, possibly.
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    @emorrill happy birthday!!! :)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

Small Teen Ty update

[img][/img]fbGTcVK.jpg

Teen Ty enjoys videogames a lot

[img][/img]FYakN8X.jpg

They all needed to sleep at least a little bit and then they woke up
    in the morning.

[img][/img]Blx7rDV.jpg

Ty's dad does not seem to enjoy early morning haha.

[img][/img]uMFfmrp.jpg

sibling on the way

[img][/img]qpI8sLh.jpg

Ty's mom loves to paint

All for today

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Good day my friends. :smiley:

It was such a delight to come on here this morning (after I've been unable to read the thread for about 2 days :grimace: ) to find all these birthday wishes sent my way. <3 They filled my heart with joy, made my special day brighter, and even made me laugh. :lol:

Before seeing the wishes though, I had to get caught up! ;) I read all of your awesome updates and wish I had the time to individually comment on them, but I gave out L&A's. <3
    This is early (her Birthday is tomorrow the 19th) I just wanted to make sure she sees it when she wakes up on her Birthday morning...

@emorrill ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! to my very special friend, I wish you Happiness and Health in the coming year, smile a lot, I :heart: U!!!

47363715732_6684f257a1_z.jpg

I *KNEW* this one would be perfect!!! :wink:

47363715832_c357ed6a22_c.jpg

And this one that I think I used last year, but it’s cute...

47363715902_210941e301_m.jpg

:heart:

@Charlottesmom ^How'd I know you'd be the first to give me a birthday shout out? :smirk:
    You're my very special friend too. <3
    And I LOVE that picture of Scott! :love: His smile...it's been a silent favorite of mine for a while. ;)
    And of course who can forget the Ponies! :blush:
    Thank you. :kissing_heart:
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @emorrill Happy birthday! I hope your day is filled with love and all that you deserve :)
    43675457285_295aabf3fd_o.jpg

@Mikezumi ^Thank you sweet lady. <3 I love your personalized birthday wishes. :blush:

bekkasan wrote: »
    @emorrill I hope you have a beautiful day!

47418884551_79734cbc67_b.jpg

@bekkasan Thank you sweetie. :kissing_heart:
    A pic collage from "Piano Man." Great episode! You ladies know me all too well. ;)

I know I already sent you some texts about my reaction to your Dwight and Lorelei updates, but they are so adorable and I am enjoying them thoroughly! (Especially shirtless Dwight in the sauna! Rawr! :love: )

Puddinroy wrote: »
    @emorrill: Happy Birthday

@Puddinroy ^Thank you my friend. :)

@coco Darn, I can't view the video because of "copyright grounds" or whatever it said. :(
    But I think I know which video it is...it's the one where they capture all of his "Oh Boy" moments right? ;)
    Thank you sweetie. :kissing_heart:

Happy birthday @emorrill

@Silverofdreams30 ^Thank you sweet lady. :kissing_heart:

AlexaKry wrote: »
    Happy birthday @emorrill !
    Guess who´s preparing your party?
    8jDvw8e.jpg
    rhs3336.jpg
    Have a very happy day!

@AlexaKry :lol: ^I give you a giant awesome for that one! :lol:
    The look on Brent Spiner's face there! :joy:
    Hubby and I actually got to meet him at the Salt Lake City Comic Convention last year and he was a joy! The sweetest man who really spent quality time with each and every fan. <3 We got a picture and an autograph. When he signed the picture he wrote, "To two fine humans." :blush: I loved it!
    Thank you. :)

Happy birthday @emorrill :blush:
    zoWQHVF.jpg?1

@meerkattime ^This is a personal favorite MLP birthday wish pic of mine. :blush:
    Thank you sweetie. :kissing_heart:

@emorrill Happy Birthday :smile:

Also we are soon to hit page 3380 620 pages from the next milestone? :blush:

@king_of_simcity7 ^Thank you buddy. :)
    Oh we're gonna hit that milestone! You can count on it! ;):star:

Happy Birthday, @emorrill !!! I hope you have a great day!

@Brandontaylor ^Thank you. :) I plan to......however I just realized I forgot to make/buy a cake! :lol:
    (Oh well, it's good for me anyway since I'm trying to lose weight. ;) )
    I think I'm more looking forward to the delicious dinner hubby is taking me out to. <3

@emorrill happy birthday!!! :)

@luvdasims55 ^Thank you. :)

I think I tagged everyone who sent me birthday wishes...
    If I missed you, please forgive me, and I want to express my thanks for your thoughtfulness. <3

You all are so wonderful and I am so happy to call you my friends. {{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Have fun simming! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Not played The Sims today but I have some scenery pictures :smile:

54798479_10156188902416497_3865873971203276800_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeF1a5xmJbk6hTer6Mhjkp6HmZHxCHaFcevMG2mS7bjX8ylrYNzGMyHp_krEK2H90fQwW2D8-aWMxR2otrIoHwTDIeGP6kApfNSX1CYuQnDxnA&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=c09e687c05ba83c496091d3072562a26&oe=5D05BE47

53781066_10156188902451497_7906140218967719936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeF69Ln-1LfQHYOgb1Powsg0oxIakNLe3lHlYDC7JvoUodppNP5-jOJmU3orlSs0T_6Qa4nprLnokDx6Pc6IibQcgJFoMGbr79CU_fYF32dysA&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=0962abcab89737f3854def5cc1125676&oe=5D4F5BA7

53792604_10156188902481497_1447738659783573504_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_eui2=AeExqLizNuZi2WcLm2nJdfjlFh4eOC2sxH-Sn0Z3Ie50JaRd7MmH-TrpeLwt-ECSmNLrx9Js5j4OR9Dn6kLfrMfcn6nFw7wSbJNsCQ-onF09BQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=abaa9a6d087e1c0f927836c92d7b780a&oe=5D139533

54213613_10156188902541497_4095666635778555904_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_eui2=AeHDZIiTmafHiHeb-OvRp4mTdFGCv2T9qyaPNZMqIim4i-oV90r4Z5FN8EX7BmOitS94MolKf9Cex5iP6s2IqT4XZ7apGVQ2NZk4pPFiYgc_LQ&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=2665aa76346146d51e33f08e29f9251e&oe=5D071AF5
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    YazzledazleYazzledazle Posts: 13 New Member
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY SIMS 3 MOVIE IN ROARING HEIGHTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! My youtube channel is Nimsay_simmer and the movie is titled 'BEST SIMS 3 ROMANCE MOVIE: Illiyaas & Me'
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member

Happy Birthday @emorrill. Hope you have a nice day... :)

I couldn't find a video of Scott singing Happy Birthday but I did find one where he was singing "The Impossible Dream" while we see scenes from Star Trek: Enterprise... :) Hope you enjoy it... :)
    https://youtu.be/eXDsPUoolkA
  • Options
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday @emorrill. Hope you have a nice day... :)

I couldn't find a video of Scott singing Happy Birthday but I did find one where he was singing "The Impossible Dream" while we see scenes from Star Trek: Enterprise... :) Hope you enjoy it... :)
    https://youtu.be/eXDsPUoolkA

Thank you @lisasc360 :kissing_heart: And WIN for you! :mrgreen: Scott's voice is so lovely! <3
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Well I've been away from my computer for a couple of days. Happy birthday @emorrill :smile:

I have been playing with one of my other save games, the Walkers. They are Pete and Nicola (parents), Hermione and Molly (kids). Pete is a chef, and Nicola is a scientist. Hermione recently became a YA, and Molly is a teen. I'm pretty sure I've featured them before, possibly on this thread.

Whilst at work one day, there was an accident in the kitchen, and Pete was left singed.

lDozFEU.jpg

Molly decided she wanted to develop her alchemy skills, and mixed up a Vial of Bliss.

y0HGTNp.jpg

Whilst her parents began a skill-building session (Nicola with gardening and Pete with cooking), Hermione decided to go on a VR adventure.

HPwuMS6.jpg

The two sisters are now BFFs!!

lCcTeSd.jpg

Protest outside the city hall. Nicola had to go there to make a speech, not sure what on. Are they for computers? I don't see protests often.

A63pIdY.jpg

Molly stayed out beyond her curfew. She got grounded by Pete.

bkAnElV.jpg

They held a party for Leisure Day. Sadly, Stiles McGraw drowned in their pool. Somehow he glitched a bit and his head was floating in the, erm, grass.

2sDX9Di.jpg

What a sad way for the party to end. Somehow Nicola still got a great party moodlet... erm...

JGNY1wC.jpg

Looks like Molly is in love! This guy is Daniel Sharp. I created the Sharp family a while ago, so that the son Daniel could have a friendship/possible relationship with one of the Walker kids. He's closer in age to Molly.

idOqi7G.jpg

Woohoo! Pete is now a Five-Star Chef! He has completed his Lifetime Wish. Incidentally, I believe that the woman behind him is Mama Sharp; I forget her first name.

byUEHLu.jpg

Pete and Nicola's relationship bar was very low, so I got them to spend some time together.

XHcQ37z.jpg

Hermione is now a Young Adult.

66ywOHn.jpg
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I also have an idea for a new save game. Could be interesting...
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Drake Furystrykar got his very own guitar:
    Screenshot-1324.jpg
    Looks awesome, huh? Then he started a jam session between him and Rachel Applebee, who was playing acoustic:
    Screenshot-1325.jpg
    They were joined by Advarius Furystrykar on drums:
    Screenshot-1329.jpg
    And Blair joined them, playing the keyboard!
    Screenshot-1331.jpg
    Everyone was having fun! Meanwhile, Iris Furystrykar cut her first ruby:
    Screenshot-1333.jpg
    later on, Rachel, Drake, Iris and Cindy relaxed in the hot tub:
    Screenshot-1337.jpg
    Teens and above only? HAH! Then I removed a tattoo from Advarius Furystrykar's back:
    Screenshot-1339.jpg
    And gave him a new swimming outfit:
    Screenshot-1343.jpg
    Dang, that is one hot demigod body! Then I gave Blair a serious makeover:
    Screenshot-1344.jpg
    Her lipstick had changed to a shade that made the rest of her face brighter. That's not all! Here's new Everyday Outfit 1:
    Screenshot-1346.jpg
    And here's new Everyday Outfit 2:
    Screenshot-1347.jpg
    Between new outfits 1 and 2, 2 has the long gloves and red lipstick, whilst 1 has no gloves, but a darker version of her neutral lipstick. I also changed her first swimsuit to something that matches:
    Screenshot-1348.jpg
    And finally, I gave her a different Outerwear outfit:
    Screenshot-1349.jpg
    She was due a makeover anyway. I loved how it all turned out.

Did I say happy birthday? If not, then...

B) Happy Birthday, @emorrill! B)
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Thank you @Advarius9001 and @Lucy_Henley :blush:
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    A full update tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to share this because it made me laugh.

George took a bath and then went to snuggle his baby. It was only when he was already holding the baby that I zoomed in on him and saw that, after his bath, he grew his hair long and changed into a bizarre outfit.
    1GkX8Ll.jpg

It turned out that was what the game gave him as a career outfit. His career is self-employed writer. Apparently, writers have long hair and wear Al Simharan robes combined with diving goggles!
    v6aZ9Yx.jpg
  • Options
    @PalmArrow.
    Every time I see an NPC or townie wearing a ridiculous outfit that makes no sense whatsoever, it makes me wonder if the entire game has the insane or unstable trait. NRAAS Dresser did take care of that, but it was annoying me, so I got rid of it and decided to just roll with the punches.
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @emorrill <3 Your Birthday Video

Click Play And Watch Fullscreen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt4EoeIpRV0&amp;feature=youtu.be

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @emorrill <3 Your Birthday Video

Click Play And Watch Fullscreen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt4EoeIpRV0&amp;feature=youtu.be

Aww! <3

Thank you @CravenLestat ! I love it! :blush:

Great job recreating her and her outfit!
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited March 2019
    Happy birthday @emorrill. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

3377 cont

@bekkasan
    I love the interactions between Lorelei and Dwight.
    Dwight is looking good with those muscles,
    I like the pictures of Lorelei diving.
    Cute pic of Dwight splashing in the water at the end there.

@Mikezumi
    LOL at the cancelled mood swings. Mood swings are annoying. Those and the mid life crisis.
    Kimo is just too cute.
    Pancakes
    Nice pictures of Pika and Josh sparing and congrats on Pika’s winning.
    It does seem like it could be the fence or something in that area that’s causing the glitch.
    And thank you. Yeah, I have too much time on my hands but I’m am going to have to figure out a schedule so I won’t become too overwhelmed and not only feeling like I”m playing Sims just to update.
    Yeah, it was pretty lucky. I’m making a conscience effort to save all the Sims I’m doing stories on just in case. I saved the Supernatural girls (after I fixed them), I saved the Toddler Revenge family, and I saved the Raymond Twins.
    And thank you on your comment about Lola
    Happy birthday Kimo. He aged up into an adorable child.
    I see Josh and Zumi back there, all handsy with each other. After 25 kids they are still hot for each other. XD
    Back up meals are always a good idea.
    That is a gem alright. I love coming across old pictures of my Sims.
    Nostalgia overload.

@GraceyManor
    You’re welcome. Enjoy.
    I know right. That’s so typical. You have a Sim you made that you really like then you come across stuff that would have been perfect for that Sim. Happens to me all the time.

@king_of_simcity7
    You’re welcome

@Advarius9001
    Nice beach pictures.
    Marty is funny. I like the way you have him talking.
    Cute picture of Marty and Iris
    I really like your updates with this family. They seem to be very close. :)

@Mikezumi
    Evil genius. That’s perfect. Can’t wait to see what mischief he gets into. XD
    Oh gosh, Kimo got his hands on the potion. Lets hope he doesn’t do something drastic with his evil genius traits
    LOL Pika’s facial expressions. He and Josh have the funniest facial expressions and you always capture them at the perfect time.
    Of course Josh wants woohoo XD
    Good luck with Josh and the painting skill. Heard that learning to paint is probably one of the best skills a Sim could learn because the paintings can sell for a lot of money.
    Is that mod you shared with me the same mod you use to make them do homework together?
    He scared her right through the wall XD

You’re welcome and thank you for your feedback. Hannah is in musical instrument heaven. She rolled a wish for a piano, but unfortunately she can’t afford one right now. There’s a mod for stopping Sims from watching other sims play instruments? Uh, I shudder to think what he would have done….Right married, romantic interests. Jealously is jealous….

Happy birthday Kala. Your makeover was much better. Cake for dinner. Best kind of dinner
    Aww Akamu and Kimo are adorable. Congrats on Pika leveling up.
    Looks like we have a musician in the making. Not to mention a future brainiac.

Thank you. Yeah, I had CC on them and it didn’t download with them for some reason, which is weird because Lola’s hair is also CC but her hair came with her when I redownloaded her.

@bekkasan
    I hope so too, They are taking more credits this time so hopefully they will be able to do it.
    Yeah, that roomie has a serious issue I just hope she stays away but she is probably going to keep trying to start trouble.

@Mikezumi
    Nice updated family portraits. That’s a good looking family.

@Brandontaylor
    I hope they are successful in bringing the space program back. Man on tv doesn’t know what he’s

talking about. Who is he to tell people what to do?
    I hope the experiment Jon is doing is successful.
    I don’t read the Superman comics, so I wouldn’t understand that hint.

@GraceyManor
    Good, her house is still standing. I admit, I was a bit worried when she left Kaiden and the green dog there by themselves. XD
    LOL the ET reference
    I’m sure Sally would notice that there. XD
    I just love the interactions between Kaiden and Sally. They are too funny. Is that chicken’s eyes glowing? Creepy….

@Advarius9001
    I’m really liking that fire engine. Can I have?
    Nice, indoor pools are cool.
    If there’s no room outside, then build it inside.

@bekkasan
    LOL yeah. Luckily she didn’t die as the fire station was right next door.

@Silverofdreams
    Thank you. Yeah, she’s good on the PDA. She’d rather be intimate in private. Although standing in front of the window wouldn’t be classified as private but it’s private enough I guess since she did let him make out with her that time. Lol

@AlexaKry
    Yeah, the fire department showed up. I kept trying to wake her up to extinguish the fire but she’s was having none of that. Darn that coward trait.

@Silverofdreams30
    I don’t blame Teen Ty, I enjoy video games as well. Except Super Smash Bros. That game can kick rocks.
    Ty’s mom isn’t letting a little pregnancy stop her from painting. XD

@king_of_simcity7
    Beautiful scenery shots. :)

@Lucy_Henley
    Welcome back. Congrats on Hermione and Molly becoming bffs.
    Looks like computer. Oh no, hopefully doing some chores around the house will help her get off punishment. Nice party pictures

@Advarius9001
    Congrats to Drake on getting a guitar.
    He seems like he’s really enjoying that quitar.
    Advarius can give Brandon a run for his money in the abs department XD
    Nice makeover

@PalmArrow
    My Sims have done that before. It’s funny but annoying. Your comment was aboutwriters having robes, diving goggles and long hair made me lol

My internet might be gone for a few days so I might not be able to come comment or anything. It's unfortunate but that's what happens when people don't pay stuff. XD (I'm not the one who didn't pay it. I'm responsible. XD)

Edit: nevermind. My internet isn't going anywhere. I was notified that it was paid Whatever. It either gets cut off or it doesn't. Sims can still be played without the internet.

Post edited by Fairy_Happy on
  • Options
    @Fairy_Happy.
    When I put the images on my blog. I put 'Swole Advarius' under the picture of him in tattoo mode. As for the fire engine, either buydebug it, making sure you have the ambitions filter selected or reach level 10 of the Firefighter profession.
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options

Page 3377

@Silverofdreams30 Great job on Tracy!

@king_of_simcity7 Hope everyones class went well.
    At least Shelly made it, lol
    Hope the party was another successful one.
    Great update!

@Fairy_Happy You're welcome.

@bekkasan I really like Dwight and Lorelai together. I had to read Dwight's shirt, lol
    Lol at Lorelai and the benches.
    I'm glad Dwight has Lorelai to hang out with, and it is good he is meeting new friends as well.
    I really love this story, great update!

@Mikezumi Lol at Josh. He sure does some goofy things with that stroller.
    Can't wait to see them after the birthdays.
    Great update!
    Happy birthday, Kimo!
    Can't wait to see the newest addition to the family.
    Great update!
    Nice to see Sims you've made.
    Evil does go well with Genius.
    Great update with everybody.
    Thanks for the comments.
    Happy birthday, Kala!
    They must have had a fun evening together after Kala's birthday.

@GraceyManor Yeah, it's a very interesting but important part to the story in the future.
    Thanks, I just kind of went off the Wikipedia page for the actual location, the Phantom Zone.

@Advarius9001 Fun times at the beach.
    Great update!

***Weather is going to be great for the week. Tomorrow is the first day of spring and I am looking forward to it very much. I've got to eat supper then I will catch up with the latest posts before working on my newest update. It will probably be an Azod update as we haven't seen much from him yet and how he gets Major Ursula and Nen on his side. Right now, Nen is still a brilliant scientist, but he has been missing lately, hence the reason Jon-Il filled in his Council seat for Max-Er's trial.
  • Options

Page 3378

@Fairy_Happy Congrats on going steady, Brandon and Hannah!
    The look on Hannah's face says it all.
    I guess she didn't want to do it in front of the Meet and Greet people.
    Maybe they are advanced inside? Or Transformers? :D
    Great update!
    I tell you, those Sims are pyromaniacs.

@Mikezumi Great family photo's!

@GraceyManor I'd think Kaiden wouldn't know what to do on Earth.
    Lol, Kaiden needs to get a car.
    I bet the chicken had some interesting thoughts.
    Great update!

@Advarius9001 I like Rachel, although I laugh when I see her "assets.

@bekkasan Thanks! Sometimes I think an update will be one thing, then I change my mind. I've got things figured out now, might do a time jump before long.

@AlexaKry You are welcome.
    Okay, I'll be taking the Sim from Sunset Valley and moving them to a more appropriate place for that specific character.
    It will be a bit longer before that happens, as I realized I needed to do a bit more first.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@Brandontaylor,
    @lisasc360 Thank you!
    Yeah, they will before too long. I have to use a few mods to slow the pregnancy until the point in the story where I want him to be born.
    I've seen a few animations but I think that one passed me until your screenshot.
    You're welcome.
    Lol, that she is. I don't know if I've ever said how much I like her name.
    Thanks for the birthday wish!
    You're welcome... :)
    Yeah I used some pregnancy mods that allows me to have longer pregnancies in my game from MTS. I use the 28 day pregnancy mod... :)
    Yeah same here... :)
    Thank you... :) I got her name from a fantasy name website... :)
    You're welcome... :)

Loving the updates so far. That's terrible that the moon blew up because of Max_Er. Shame on him for doing that. I hope he gets punished for killing so many people on the moon... :(
    At least Max_Er will be doing time in the Ghost Zone for his crimes. But it blows that no one can do space travel now because of his actions.

@bekkasan, great updates and pictures on Dwight and Lorelei. I'm also wondering when he's going notice her legs having scales on them... :)
    Oh boy, Dwight and Lorelei in the sauna together... :)
    Pearl better keep her hands off of Dwight... :s
    That was nice of Dwight to ask Lorelei over for breakfast... :)

@msbeckycat, great update and pictures... :)

@Fairy_Happy,
    @lisasc360
    Okay thank you for answering. Yeah, I want a plumbot now. XD
    And thank you for your comment on my twins. :)
    You're welcome... :) They're fun to have, so you should make one now... :)
    And you're welcome... :)

A Toddler Revenge story! That should be interesting to see... :) And a great family picture with the toddlers as well... :)

Hopefully Hannah will forgive Brandon for standing up for her when another man called her cute.
    Oh thank sim Gods that Brandon apologized to Hannah for his behavior and that she accepted his apologize. Let's just hope that he doesn't do that again so that he doesn't chase Hannah away.

Cute dogs and I love their names... :)

Congrats on Hannah and Brandon on going steady... :)

@GraceyManor, Great start to your new story... :) Sorry that you've lost your Stella and Alex story though... :(
    Oh boy, a martian that can predict the future.
    Oh cool, he can change his appearance so that he can walk around the neighborhood without attracting attention from everyone... :)

I have that spaceship from MTS in my game. I just haven't used it yet... :)

@AlexaKry,
    @lisasc360 : at least they had more money after the robbery! :D
    And you have a new (old) avatar! Very nice!
    hehehe, yup they sure did... :)
    Thank you... :) I put this one up sometimes as I know that @CravenLestat likes this one of my SS... :)

Quite interesting party that Tibor and Leo was at. And good Leo for chasing out the enemy... :)

@PalmArrow great update... :)
    Congrats on Marisella's pregnancy and her engagement to George... :)
    Congrats on Marisella's and George's wedding... :)
    Congrats on the birth of their daughter... :)

@Advarius9001, great updates and pictures... :)
    Cool swimming pools for your Sims... :)

@king_of_simcity7, you're welcome... :)
    I guess your Sims at Malan Hall thinks that they have co-ed bathrooms...lol

@Puddinroy,
    @lisasc360: Cute update of your simself family. Nathan is such an adorable toddler.
    Thank you... :)

@Karritz, Cool rollercoaster venue... :)
    @lisasc360 nice update to your story. I liked seeing Anne Droid and Nathan with the kiddie pool.
    Thank you... :)

@HillyBeth, great update and pictures... :)
    Congrats on Carlson and Annabeth marriage... :)

@Mikezumi, Uhh ohh, I Zumi pregnant again?
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Zumi made a mad dash to the bathroom shortly after I loaded my save :D
    47375544741_022271fcb7_o.jpg

Nice Ian pictures... :)
    @lisasc360 The TS4 conversion trailer looks great!
    It sure does. Sandy does a good job... :)

@Dancingstar great pictures... :)

@Silverofdreams30, great pictures and update... :)

@Lucy_Henley, great update and pictures... :)
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Page 3379

@king_of_simcity7 Yep, we are getting there. Hopefully this post can get us to 3380. (Edit: It actually did, and I wasn't even trying!)
    Awesome scenery update!

@Silverofdreams30 Great update, can't wait for the baby.

@emorrill I hope you and your hubby have an enjoyable meal!

@Lucy_Henley Great update!

@Advarius9001 Awesome jam session!
    Blair looks great!
    Great update!

@PalmArrow George looks better after you fixed his career outfit.

@Fairy_Happy Nope, he really doesn't. Space program is done, unfortunately.
    The study will be successful.
    Some Superman fans might not get the hint either. Let's just say it involves a doctor who is the father of an important character. ;)

@lisasc360 The one I got can pause pregnancies, or speed them up.
    That's cool, sometimes I use sites for names as well.
    It really is. They have a second moon but the loss of Sethger was bad since it had citizens on it.
    Yeah, Max doesn't realize what he has done to Argon. And he attracted the Collector, who is yet to appear in the story.

***We reached page 3380! I don't know any other thread that has lasted this long, but I'm glad to be a part of it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top