Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @MoonandStar83 You have a graveyard save too? I keep some in a folder as well. I wish I hadn't

lost the ones from before 2015.
    **Kyla is very cute. I also like the house a lot. It seems very comfy.
    **Is there any perk if the baby is born on a full moon?

@Silverofdreams30 Oh là là! What a hunk Alex is! And I'm not much for blonds myself.

@bekkasan I did some more chores around the house and guess what! I fixed that sink! XD

@coco I LOVE the picture of Saville and Sun Young holding the sparklers!
    **I'm not sure if WrittenWorld produces books by itself. If you visit the consigment store, there

will be some books. Whenever these books are generated, they appear at the library. With

WrittenWorld, you can see them at the bookstore as well.

@TadOlson I hope your sims suvive that storm!

@LunBeauty I'm glad you found your sims!

@Springfairy556 OH BOY!! What's Destiny's destiny?

@Charlottesmom That sounds exciting! Pratice makes perfect. Even if you don't release your current

book, I bet you'll get better at writing. I get a kick out of your sim stories, I bet it'll be

fun. Enjoy your time! Your sims will probably be frozen at where you left them, so, no worries.

@Mikezumi As usual, your family photos are lovely.
    Jaxon's pose with that pink cloud reminded me of Sailor Moon or Power Rangers.

@meerkattime No problem! Take your time!
    The girl in black? She was created by CravenLestat XD

--- x --- x ---

Boy, aren't I sleepy? I'm not sure if it's the passion fruit or the medicine I took for my stomach.
    My TV was repaired and it'll be back tomorrow! \o/
    I may cut down the amount of time I spend in front of the computer.
    I also gave Dillon and Keith some time before their wedding. I started another game in Twinbrook. Only a couple, there isn't much to do.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

Page 3263

@Springfairy556 I'm glad Edward stopped Destiny from going down there. I think I know who is down there.
    I was right. I thought it was Leota, I just forgot her name.
    Uh oh, looks like Leota is up to no good.
    I loved the update, looking forward to seeing what Leota's plan is!

Edward walking down the stairs is a good picture.
    I like Destiny's outfit.
    Uh oh, somethings about to hit the fan.
    I hope Destiny gets out safely!
    Awesome update!

@Mikezumi Nice family photos!
    The kitchen table is full. That is always a good thing.
    Looks like the family is very busy with the gardening and skill building.
    Maybe the plasma fruit could come in handy.
    Congrats on leveling up, Jaxon.

Paul and Ian are really getting down. They've got some moves.
    Huh, I never noticed that. I don't usually have many teens doing MA though.
    Ouch, I think Pia may need to go to the ER. That can't be good for her brain either :D
    Looks like the family had a very great time!

It sure is. I thought it was neat but I've never seen it before.
    Thank you. Just got to get that last point.
    It's okay, she'll get them soon enough.
    She sure was happy with her grade but she is also happy to be home with her family.
    Brittany says thank you. She was having a lot of fun at work.
    You're welcome.
    Yep, I hated having my sims get interrupted by ghosts. I'm glad I have it now.

Fun times at the art gallery.
    Must be a special car to fit them all in like that.
    Paul and Ian look like they had fun even though it was late.
    Very nice update!

@MoonandStars83 Thank you. I wish things wouldn't have turned out the way the did between George and Brittany though.
    Nice update with the Herman's!

@king_of_simcity7 Shelly's right. Hana should at least try to get on there. Someone probably would be intrigued by her views and she may gain some allies.

@Charlottesmom Good luck on your book! It was good to hear from you.
    I think I may have heard of BTS before. I'm not too familiar with singers from Korea though.

@coco Thanks, I thought I picked out a good spot. The spot has two parking spots there now though as I have four cars.
    I just used the formal dress she already had on. One wedding I am going to try and go with a white dress, but I am saving it for a special sim probably.
    Yep, Mack didn't understand why they had to leave, lol
    I hope so. Just need to get the potion or the rainbow gem.
    I was hoping so too. Something out of my control happened, you'll see in my latest update.
    Lol, you're right. I like to think of them as alternate universes. I'm kind of into that sort of thing as the comics I read usually have a few alternate timelines.

Nice pictures of Saville and Sun Young!

@LunBeauty Yeah, that can happen. I have seen some shows start out good, get worse, then get really good again before they end.
    Thanks. I'm curious how'll he turn out later.
    I got a mod for serving meals now. I keep forgetting to put it in though.
    Lol, got to love the sim drama. The good thing is relationships can be fixed in the sims.
    I'm glad you still have Greyson so you can at least use him again.

@TadOlson Thank you.

***End of page, will come back to catch up later.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited January 2019
    @Silverofdreams30 I sure hope you find them!
    Well, bummer you had to go back that far, but, glad you had them. :)

@TinySpaceFox Woopsie! That looks like a painful fall.
    Thanks, we do appreciate the thoughts.

@Springfairy556 I did that for Alice and Adam's wedding as I wanted the townies wearing something at least decent for the pictures.

@king_of_simcity7 lol, that is exactly what I expected to happen! You got a great expression on her face looking at the phone.

@LunBeauty Thanks so much, we appreciate it.

@MoonandStars83 Kyla is very pretty.

@coco Thanks so much! :smiley:

@Brandontaylor Bummer about Brittany and George. It almost seemed as if it would be ok and then boom, divorce!
    Lauren crying at the grave was sad!
    Beautiful painting.

@thuggishsplicer You must have the handy trait! :grin:

When hubby is in hospital I never feel like playing, but, I did start building a house. It is on the beach and part of the lot is in the water, part on land. Wonder who it is for?
    39805849933_c359e9ed61_b.jpg

With siding and roof, front
    45856048135_13376fdbef_b.jpg

Back of the house. It needs something back here...what though? I might extend that deck and staircase out from the house. That might help. I did move that door. It didn't belong there, was just stashed there while I moved some other things around. Gotta add windows to the back too.
    39805849773_c975a341c0_b.jpg

I changed the color to pale blue. I think I like it better, what do y'all think? Added an upper deck on the front. Started some landscaping.
    46045962354_dd5247e16e_b.jpg
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I created another music video.
    This takes place after the christmas party where Leota has returned.And Destiny's ghostly friends told her to run.
    From Edward's point of view.My game game was laggy tonight, so I'm sorry for some stuttering in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XzaLL3EVbs&feature=youtu.be
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Brandontaylor I knew they might have some problems, but I didn't think Brittany would straight up divorce him. I've had sims marry spouses that had previous romantic interests, but never got divorced. Usually, the only time divorce happens in my game is if the spouse has been cheating and is found out and decides to break up with them after the initial 5 day moodlet.

@thuggishsplicer Thank you! :)

@Brandontaylor I've seen shows like that too, but I watch it all because I want to know what happens and how it all ties together.
    I love sim drama too. :)

@bekkasan Gorgeous home! :) It'd make a nice vacation home too.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    @bekkasan DAAAANG lady you can BUILD! :star: It's a gorgeous beach home and I know exactly who it's for. :smirk:

@Charlottesmom It was so wonderful to see you pop in here. <3 I'm proud of all the writing you've been doing and feel free to send me snippets of the story any time. :blush:

Hey everyone else...... thank you for your sweet comments to me and I've enjoyed your posts. L&A's handed out. <3

I haven't been sleeping well lately (thanks to gaining weight :confounded: ) and that's been causing me to feel very exhausted and lazy which isn't helping my depression at all either. :pensive: I just.....haven't felt like doing much of anything so forgive me for not giving out my usual replies to your awesome posts.

I did however think of a poll today (and another one that I'll share later :p ) that I had to pop in and create so go check it out. :blush:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/954336/blueprints#latest

Have fun simming my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    I've had these pictures uploaded for a little over a week now and am finally sitting down to work on this update. It's super stuffy here, even with the air conditioners and fans on, but it's also fairly quiet. Fortunately, this update is a short two parts.
    1.png
    Violet had a little more time before her bedtime, so she decided to paint for a little while before being told to get ready for bed.

2.png
    Claude came home from his investigation assignments rather late and ended up putting the triplets to bed as Luna had already passed out for the evening being completely exhausted.

3.png
    4.png
    Unfortunately, it felt like the nights were always too short and the triplets woke up too early more often than not, especially Crimson and Fallon who took turns screaming in their cribs until someone came to take them out and get them ready.

5.png
    Luna, Claude, and Violet enjoyed some cobbler for breakfast. Violet reminded Claude about the sleepover happening this weekend and he begrudgingly grunted to prove he remembered.

7.png
    Violet really wanted to do some early morning fishing, particularly before 6AM. After finally getting her parents' permission, she was able to visit the nearest fishing pond with Deena who agreed to come along to supervise her and fulfilled her wish.

8.png
    9.png
    After arriving back home, Violet had some time before the bus arrived, so she helped harvest plants. Once the bus did come for her, Luna took over, harvesting the plants that Violet was unable to get.

10.png
    Claude had some police work to do as a part of his job, so he headed over to the police station.

11.png
    Ginger wanted to catch a few fish and went all the way down to the beach to see what she could find. She ended up catching a Koi and a Lobster.

12.png
    13.png
    Luna found some time to sit down while the toddlers were playing and worked on her novel some more. Crimson, especially, really loved the stuffed toy that had been sent in the mail when he was a baby. Luna found them quite creepy, but maybe Crimson would outgrow it when he got older.

14.png
    15.png
    16.png
    Claude's job for that day involved the Goth family, particularly Cornelia and Mortimor and a bottle of mouth wash. Truthfully, Claude hoped for something more interesting, but as he was at a low level, he would probably continue to get trivial jobs until he was promoted a few times.

17.png
    Violet came home from school and decided to do her homework in her bedroom since it was too loud in the dining area with her siblings running around.

18.png
    19.png
    Once her homework was finished, she went into the kitchen to grab a snack, saying hello to her parents who were being romantic with one another.

20.png
    Claude went outside to break some space rocks and touch up his MA skills so that he didn't start getting too 'flabby' in his more 'advanced' age, despite the fact that he was only about in his 30s.

21.png
    Lady wanted to play after Violet put her dish away, so she obliged her and watched her go wild over the tattered squeaky ball that was her favorite.

22.png
    24.png
    Violet managed to finish the painting that she'd been working on since this morning. Because it was very interesting, it was kept.

23.png
    Luna did her working out for the day, taking the chance while the triplets were happy.

25.png
    The Koi was put into a fishbowl and given the name Naika, which is the first name it generated.

26.png
    Deena finished a painting of some really nice ladybug patterned boots, which would be really cute for someone to wear.

27.png
    28.png
    Deena was the one to get the twins ready in the morning and spend time with them, playing with them and making sure that they each got their bottles.

29.png
    The older members of the family ate Mushroom Omelettes for breakfast before getting ready for the day.

The next part should be up shortly! :)
    Here's the next part. Enjoy!
    30.png
    The triplets contented themselves by playing with their toys while the rest of the family ate breakfast. They were generally fairly quiet unless they were hungry or wanted to be let out of their crips.

31.png
    32.png
    33.png
    Claude and Luna spent a little romantic time together that migrated to the bedroom where they had a little fun together. Fortunately, they'd stopped trying for more babies for now.

34.png
    35.png
    While Violet was cleaning the dishes, Priscilla approached her for what Violet thought was so affection, but she was shocked when the Puggle tackled her out of nowhere. This earned her a scolding as she'd never been this aggressive before.

36.png
    Violet practiced playing the guitar for a little bit before having to go to school.

37.png
    38.png
    39.png
    Claude's job today involved rummaging through garbage bins, speaking with Emma Hatch who appeared to be having a bit of fun with Stiles McGraw and interviewing Leighton Sekemoto.

40.png
    He came home in order to do some hacking on the computer to help continue the assignment and got a call from Jared Frio, who he spoke with for a few minutes.

41.png
    Luna had been wanting to finish twelve books for a while now. She'd already completed ten and only had two more before she completed that wish.

42.png
    Claude took advantage of the free computer and used it do continue his assignment. As he ran into wall after wall, he thought that maybe the family should invest in a second computer.

44.png
    46.png
    Violet came home and quickly did her homework before heading to the theater to see a movie. Luckily her parents gave her permission as it was a fairly early showing and the movie wasn't that long.

47.png
    48.png
    When she came out of the movie, she began to play the guitar, hoping to entice people to tip her. Unfortunately, it seemed the residents of Sunset Valley were rather cheap or didn't like her playing because no one tipped her. Still, she was ecstatic when she saw her friend, Bella, and invited her back to the house to play.

49.png
    50.png
    51.png
    Deena made the girls hot dogs to enjoy and as they ate, they talked about school, afterschool activities, and their families.
    "So, you are inviting Mortimor to your party this weekend, aren't you?" Bella asked.
    "Well, duh! He's one of my friends. I'm inviting him, Irving, you, and Sandy. Why? Do you liiiike Mortimor?"
    "No!" Bella protested a bit too quickly. "Do you liiiike Irving?" Bella shot back in the same tone.
    Violet could only laugh, but she felt a small blush burn her cheeks.

52.png
    53.png
    54.png
    55.png
    Violet put the dishes away then talked Bella into a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. She won every single round much to Bella's annoyance.

56.png
    57.png
    Claude had noticed that Deena hadn't been cleaning as much as she was supposed to and yelled at her when he got home. Deena tried to argue that even she got overwhelmed by all of the housework, but Claude didn't want to hear it. He told her to start helping out more rather than spending all of her time painting.

58.png
    Before it got too dark, the girls played tag together outside until Bella had to go home as it was getting fairly close to bedtime.

59.png
    Lady wanted some attention from Luna. Also, even though Priscilla had been very aggressive towards Violet just a few days ago, the family decided not to get rid of her as she could be taught not to jump on people in such a viscious manner.

60.png
    Luna wished that the triplets would stay little forever. But it wouldn't be much longer before they aged up. Even though she did want another child, she knew that they would be her last for a while unless she decided to adopt. Even so, it was almost impossible for babies and toddlers be successfully adopted, which Luna didn't think was fair. Why should the younger children be denied a loving family just because the system made it almost impossible for even the most suitable parents to adopt them?
    *This is actually a promised I've noticed in real life. While adopting a child is hard in general, it's especially hard for a baby or a child of toddler age to be adopted. I don't think it's fair because the system is basically keeping these children from what could be loving homes for the most trivial of reasons.*

61.png
    62.png
    Fallon and Rae decided to be cute together. Although Fallon wasn't too cute when she picked her nose. :D
    *And she's one of my potential heiresses ladies and gentlemen. :p *

63.png
    Violet took advantage of the bowling alley that had been one of Luna's past wants. It looked a little silly in the backyard, but provided lots of fun.

64.png
    Claude flirted with Luna after having another bedtime session with her. This led to another romp in the sack for the two of them. ;)

65.png
    Violet started working on another painting, this time a larger one.

66.png
    She wanted to pull a prank on her parents, so she waited until they were preoccupied with other things before sneaking into the bathroom. Luckily, no one came into the master bathroom, so Violet was able to set up the prank without getting caught.

67.png
    She wanted to be read to that night, which Deena was happy to do. Although after she was finished, Violet was sent to her own bed to sleep.

68.png
    The next morning, the women got up early to tend to the garden together, managing to finish before Violet's schoolbus came.

69.png
    Claude was the 'lucky' one who got to experience Violet's little prank.

70.png
    71.png
    72.png
    73.png
    74.png
    After blowing a bit of steam, he managed to wash out the dye, but decided that Violet was in such big trouble when she came home from school.

That's it for this update! I'm hoping to be able to play this weekend and at least getting the triplets aged up into children before I start my Moonlight Falls save. I hope everyone enjoyed! :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Here's my other silly poll if y'all would like to participate. :blush:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/954337/gridlines

Goodnight and Happy Simming my friends. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @coco B is still going ahead. Might be no deal

@Brandontaylor Thanks for comments :smile:

@bekkasan I like Hana’s facial expressions lol

Off to work...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited January 2019

Feedback

@Brandontaylor

Thank you, sadly I had to use an older save since my
    recent was accidentally replaced when I added the populated save of the world.
    Nice job with Brittany in the recent update.

@thuggishsplicer

Thank you for the comment, Alex was
    adopted into the family so he was blonde from the start.

@coco

My save got replaced by the worlds populated save I added, did not
    know it would do that. Ty's dad was more in the picture when Ty was a teen.
    I have played this family for over a year.

@bekkasan

Wow wonderful house, you are a great builder.

@MoonandStars83

Thank you

@LunBeauty

I enjoyed the update, the toddlers will age up very nicely im
    sure with those genes of their parents.

@Springfairy556

Great job with the video

@TinySpaceFox

Great photo you used,
    thank you for the sweet comments.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Springfairy556 Loved the video and the song was a beautiful and perfect choice. I can see Edward waiting forevermore.

@LunBeauty Thanks for commenting. :) Lovely pics of your family and their busy lives. IF's oh my! That is three too many! :grin: Claude certainly looks awesome in his advanced years! :tongue: He actually looks cute with crayon yellow hair!

@emorrill Thanks! hehe, I guess you do know who it is for. Will check out the poll if I have time this morning. Want to check on hubby before I head off to work.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks!
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Luckily porter had a back up of my sims before I lost the save,
    so that is awesome.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @bekkasan
    Thanks! Its from the live action Beauty & the Beast.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Moving out tomorrow!!! I wish it would be easy as in the sims. ;) I would say I will post less in the next days, but I know I'll be creative in finding ways to lurk anyway. ;) You know you're addicted when... Hehe, it's good to keep the stress down. But I'll resist playing sims when the movers come over. Hehe.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
    Back from work. Going to make a new Sim...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    And here is the new Sim, Mr Posh:

Mr Posh is a well respected member of the government

50263523_10156070027216497_274272509828792320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=03346413579cfe6269af7f32a601d829&oe=5CC4FECA

The Messiah supporters are not sure about him though/b]

50480603_10156070027226497_3020842737718001664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=7c889147e760604d9ce940406fab27d6&oe=5CC6E73A

He is concerned about The Messiah and more needs to be done to tackle him

50296347_10156070027241497_7721772502904471552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d37af65b06e1494bc89fa3017d270315&oe=5CC92274

Tomorrow he gives a speech. How will it turn out?

49949774_10156070027501497_7544917805628391424_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=e5523ac1ea0d61dbee36eb1f88c28b36&oe=5CB936AE
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @emorril I love silly posts! I can't resist them!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
    @bekkasan Good start on the house :smile: Good work on building the steps up he upper level
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Done a Hard House mix for this first time of the year. I missed it! I will listen to it tomorrow while working on my next Sims update :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 I guess I was attaching American politics to the characters instead of British.

@LunBeauty If I recall correctly, the house is one that came with Lucky Palms. I almost never build my own lots, since I'm not very good at it, and I find the task to be mind-numbing. That particular house should be on the far right side as the world loads, in the first row of available houses. Either the first or second lot, I think. I'll try to get a map-view pic next time I play that save.
    ****I never noticed before how purple-themed the family is.

@coco They're six people in a 3-bedroom house. If nothing wonky happens with the save, then I'll probably build a basement to put some of the skill objects and other assorted things down there. I could probably also save some space by putting a couple bunk beds in, and seeing if the garage can be converted into something (cars can be kept in Sim inventories if necessary).

@Brandontaylor Is it possible for them to reconcile, or do the rules of the Challenge say you have to roll with the punches?

@thuggishsplicer I could probably double my save load if I pulled everything out of the graveyard. For some reason, I'm incapable of willingly letting a working save go. I've also lost quite a few saves that I wish I hadn't.
    ****Thank you. The house is one of EA's few premades that I really like.
    ****I have a mod that allows children born to human Sims during a full moon to develop a Supernatural state (Nondonalt's Children of the Full Moon/Supernatural Babies mod from MTS). I like it because it keeps things interesting.

@bekkasan Thank you.
    ****The house looks like it's coming along nicely.

@Hejix Congrats on the move.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last night I was back with the Farrs. Not too terribly much happened. Lydia and Craig were a little naughty, but I didn't hear the Lullaby of Doom, so I think I'm safe (which means she'll probably get her announcement the next time I load that save up). I keep forgetting that Andrew has a paper route and goes to work before school. I have a pic of Lydia and Craig post-naughtiness.
    OwB076L.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    edited January 2019
    Page 3264

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!
    Nice update. They look as good as they did before but it stinks you had to go back to an old save.

@bekkasan You're welcome!

@TinySpaceFox Poor Sebastian, hope he is okay!

@king_of_simcity7 I figured that's what would happen. It seems like if the media chooses a side, they don't like to hear the other sides point.
    I hope Hana can find one that allows her to speak about her views.

@MoonandStars83 That house does have a nice layout.

***That was a bit quicker than I thought it would be. I'll get to the next page of comments as it stands currently. As for an USC update, I did not play at all yesterday as I needed a break. I am going to play tonight so I should have one after I close out the game. Anyway, off to page 3264!
    @MoonandStars83 These are all based on British

@Brandontaylor More will be revealed soon :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Page 3265 as it currently stands at the time of this post

@bekkasan I know. I tried to cancel the action but since it wouldn't let me, I made the decision to release George to SP to deal with.
    I thought so too. Christopher would probably feel bad about the whole ordeal. I almost thought about resurrecting him but I already did that with Brittany doing so for Hank back in my Ava save file and didn't want to repeat that.
    I liked that painting. Maybe Brittany has a secret yearning to be a fashion designer?
    Nice seeing the progress on the house!

@Springfairy556 Awesome video!

@LunBeauty I don't know what happened. The moodlet never expired or anything but all of a sudden, I got a notification saying neither was willing to work it out or something like that, even though I was trying. I got frustrated after that and quit for the day. I also took a break yesterday but today I've made a decision about what I will do.
    Me too. I have to know how a show changes from start to finish.
    Lol, so do I.

Nice updates! I love reading about Claude and Luna's family.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    I'm hoping Mr. Posh can help out.
    Looking forward to it. I should look up what is going on in the UK to see what your inspiration is. I do watch the news but it mainly focuses on American issues, although we seem to have an obsession with the royal family, lol.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you and you're welcome.

@MoonandStars83 They could reconcile if I want. Rules just say I have to have a child in every town using every method of having one like normal birth, adopt, plantsim baby, alien baby, etc. So some seasons may not need a husband but after some thought, this may just be temporary breakup. I'll see how things go tonight in my new update.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top