Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited December 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@MoonandStars83 Pretty much the goal is to have a sim supermax every skill, have reached the top of every career, pretty much everything one sim can do. The challenge was created by @Llandros2012 and the rules are also on this forum.
    She did have a good time, mostly spent on hunting.
    Yeah, I tried everything I could think of. It had to be an error in the save file but a few other issues happened in my game. I've fixed the game the best I can but I will have to start over.
    Nice updates

@coco I think I had Overwatch but didn't have ErrorTrap. I've got both of them in the game now.

***Gonna try the challenge again and with Brittany. I'm going to post it here even though it will sort of be a repeat of what already happened until we get to Sunset Valley. Please just bear with me if you can. Celeste will get her new story sometime soon, no idea when I'll start it yet or what I want to do. If I get an update ready, I may post tonight but more than likely, it will be tomorrow. I hope everything goes alright this time, I'll let you all know later.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2018
    An old story that I had written a while back when I was still in high school.XD A friend and I worked on it together.

Louisiana: 1863
    48416857_213739526216974_6795598264772067328_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=db8a58af38d75734dc7db5450df66dce&oe=5C911EFE
    Demons and ghouls shrieked and popped out from behind every shadow, reaching for him.

"Come 'ere, Edward! There's always room for one more!" a specter shrieked as it jumped out from behind Madam Leota's red, velvet high-backed chair. Leota's cruel, dark laughter echoed through the dark séance room.

"Goblins and creeps," the mystic chanted, "wherever you're sitting, come out now, and do my bidding!" Her voice was raspy, tinged with venom and hate.

"Leave me alone!" Edward Gracey screamed. Madam Leota just cackled with malicious delight and sat back in her chair and gazed into the crystal ball sitting on the table before her.

The ghouls guffawed and sniggered as he stumbled and tripped, trying desperately to find his way out of the séance room. Finally, he found the door, yanked it open, and practically flew down the stairs. Lily! She had killed Lily! And Emily… Oh God what have I done! Edward thought as he raced down the dark hallway. The screams and moans of Madam Leota's wraiths chased him, clawing at his heels. The eyes in the family portraits seemed to follow him, piercing into his terrified soul.

Edward ran into the foyer. As he frantically looked about for any kind of means of escape, his eyes happened to catch sight of the handsome portrait of himself that hung above the fireplace. It was at least twenty years old; he had been about twenty-three when it was painted. His own bright blue eyes seemed to glare down at him, and that smug, aristocratic smile he had worn looked as if it had curled into a cruel smirk. Before his very eyes, the portrait aged and withered until it was a picture of a long-dead corpse. It was like watching a train wreck. At the same time Edward was horrified looking at it, he was unable to take his gaze off. Forcing his will to be stronger than his fear, he managed to tear his eyes away from the Dorian Gray-esque image and rushed to the front door. With a ferocity he did not know he had, he turned and yanked the door handle so hard it should have broken off.

48385012_213739502883643_2401653868342542336_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0ca35b34711e2ed9ef319139ba892255&oe=5C99126B
    "You can't escape your fate, Master Gracey," Edward heard Madam Leota say calmly. He turned around, but he could not see her anywhere. Her dark, sadistic chuckle reverberated in the room, sending chills racing up his spine. Suddenly, tarot cards flew into the foyer and whirled around him like a fortune telling tornado. One card separated from the others and hovered in front of Edward's face.

48372781_213739569550303_5792988460767772672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=88ba5aec185979775d3e28bad8be1b54&oe=5CAC724E
    Madam Leota's laughter echoed throughout the gallery. "Don't you regret not finishing this room, Edward? You can't escape! This chamber has no windows and no doors!" She laughed again, her voice sending chills of pure terror down Edward's spine. He looked up at the unfinished ceiling, but there was no way he could get up there, into the attic, and get to the balcony that led down into the backyard. There had to be a second door somewhere!

48412798_213745152883078_7646291360370130944_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=886bc40afcd83c886ab2bbf503b379ca&oe=5C961359
    "Hey! What the-?" Edward began to yell. He started to float up and felt as if strong, invisible hands were holding him around his waist. The force carried him upwards, towards the unfinished ceiling. For a fleeting, terrified moment, Edward thought Leota would bash his head into the ceiling's rafters. He closed his eyes, waiting for the painful impact.

48421798_213739586216968_3810583431272726528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0d799df2fb9a111cabb30aa2044f7f8c&oe=5CA49D98
    "You can't run from me, Edward, because I see all! I can control your soul through my crystal ball!" Leota chanted giddily, in a mocking, child-like tone. She giggled, clearly pleased with her little rhyme.

"No!" screamed Edward at the top of his lungs. He felt something slap the side of his face. He looked up and saw a rope dangling from the rafters of the unfinished ceiling. The rope brushed his cheek again and he was suddenly reminded of the tarot card. "What are you going to do to me, Leota?" Edward managed to ask as calmly as he could as he floated nearly thirty feet in the air. "Are you going to kill me? Just like you killed Lily! Just like you killed everyone I loved!"

48367571_213739596216967_543736206769258496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=631362dcabe9f79bec46105a439e6f13&oe=5CA2C4FF
    "I'll never be your prisoner, Leota!" He reached up and wearily grabbed the rope, a plan formulating in his cloudy mind. He struggled to loop the end of the rope into a loose noose while tears burned in his eyes. Even when he could properly think straight, he could not even tie a decent knot, much less a noose! But Edward decided now was not the time to dwell on such frivolous facts as he managed to create something akin to a small lasso.

Leota continued her strange chant, too caught up in it to notice as Edward pulled the noose down over his head and under his chin. "I would rather be dead than be your hostage," Edward muttered through gritted teeth.

She was silent for only a couple of seconds as she took in this new change of plans. After giving it only another moment's thought, the psychic said coolly, "As you wish, Master Gracey."

At the snap of her fingers, the force holding Edward in the air suddenly let go of him and he dropped. He hoped his death would be quick, but he was not so fortunate. Rather than snapping his neck, the noose just tightened painfully. His body swung from left to right as he choked and hot tears poured down his cheeks. Memories flashed though his mind and he saw faces of friends and lost loves.

In her séance room, Madam Leota was still watching him. "But I'll have you know, Master Gracey, that death isn't an escape. You will be doomed to roam Gracey Mansion forever!" Leota smiled complacently, pulled her long, black hair across her shoulder, and relaxed in her chair. She looked into her crystal ball and watched with malevolent glee as Edward's body swung like a clock's pendulum. She leaned over the orb and immediately felt herself being pulled forward by an incredibly strong force. "No!" she shrieked. She struggled with all of her might, but she could not prevent her backfired magic from pulling her soul into the crystal ball.

Edward Gracey allowed a small, smug smile to flicker across his pale lips as he closed his eyes. His body slowly stopped swinging and he gladly accepted death.

IfOIL9B.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Got up chapter 12 Kroh family of my ABC Challenge. It's short sorry
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @Charlottesmom thank you. I hope you enjoy the video(s). You may need to watch in stages though - although the latest one in particular is fast pased and lots of things are happening so you might find it's finished before you realise.

Don't worry about rushing into it though as after this weekend I won't have access to a computer for about 2 or 3 weeks so there won't be any more new videos for a few weeks. When I return it will be without the dogs. I'll miss them but will be glad to see them going home too.

@Moonandstarrs83 thank you.

Today I'm totally tired. Need to go and have a sleep and it's only lunch time. I've been missing too much sleep lately. At least once the dogs have gone home they won't be demanding breakfast at 4 or 5 am. At least not from me.

I've almost finished the next video. It's all about Mike going home from the boarding school in Chocolate Cake Island. Mostly it's all set in Lucky Palms.

Happy Simming all
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I'm glad Ty and Audra made it back from their vacation. I got that offer in game today, but turned it down. I don't think Zane would have much fun since he doesn't know too many people in town yet.
    oh wow, was getting ready to say who is that hottie and then you told. He's a hottie with or without cc!

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks. It was all different times of the day, depending on what pictures you are talking about. I don't have seasons installed so don't have a fall.
    Have fun with the backstories.

@Brandontaylor Bummer you had all that issue. I hope it is sorted out now. Do what ever you are comfortable with. I'll read it and comment if you post it again. :wink: You might change things up a bit and I will not want to be lost.
    Thanks so much for the comments. The garden is huge as that is their main source of income so it helps having a few of the kids help out. Surprisingly they have made good money with it and her canned goods sell for hefty prices at the consignment shop! :wink: They actually invested in a couple of businesses around town with some of the funds.

@emorrill Snowman contest! I have a few sims who love the diner and would love to enter and win that contest. I have that globe! It's on Derek's desk! :grin: Great recolors!

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments. :) You are right. Alexandra would not have rejected him. That was love at first site.
    Dmitri huh. I did not know that. I'll have to think about Misha as a name if someone in the family has another boy. It would go well in the theme of the names in the Moonlight Falls part of the family. I just checked the list....it is already on it. Duh.

@msbeckycat Cute dog!

@king_of_simcity7 Have fun with the backstories.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :) I have a couple of your sims in my library and might have to get a couple more. Dinah looks interesting. I need a few fairies for a future story with Adam on his hunt.

@Springfairy556 Great pictures and story. Backfiring magic. Spooky! Cool effects on the last picture.
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited December 2018

@meerkattime I love your makeover of Taryn!

@Springfairy556 Nice story, can't wait to see what happens next.

@bekkasan I'm going to post it again, and I'm going to try to do better than what I did before if possible.
    Wow, that's awesome. There are so many different ways to play this game.

***Got everything ready for a retry of the Ultimate Sim Challenge. Some things will be the same as I have to schedule things so everything fits together. I didn't play much tonight and decided it would be best to start tomorrow instead. I want to get Brittany out of college before I restart Celeste's story. Anyway, I'm off to do other things for now, I'll check in tomorrow evening.
  • Options
    @bekkasan and @Brandontaylor
    Thanks! =)

Louisana 2018
    48362642_213810439543216_8849173384852930560_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=be63e38538b8c94c622157ac4d4b52ce&oe=5CA1A53D
    This, thought Destiny Chalmers bitterly, is the third worst day of my life. It ranked just below the day when she discovered that her then fiancé, Craig Jordan, was having an affair with her former boss on the day she lost her job. However, today was just above the day she moved into her small, disgusting apartment. Both events had taken place just a little over a month ago.

She was in a job interview, and her former husband-to-be was evaluating her résumé. Craig Jordan certainly wasn't the most mature man, and could be quite petty when he wanted to be. Destiny knew he was still nursing a wounded ego. Nevermind the fact that he wronged her. The way he saw it, she walked out on him when he tried to apologize to her, and she ignored all of his phone calls and messages and e-mails, all of which consisted of him pleading and begging for forgiveness.

48388831_213810456209881_4038449304799543296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=773577447406730d3953d8a211c61d8b&oe=5C9C5823
    As a way of spiteful revenge, he had called her into his office two hours after the appointed time, and after she had taken her seat in front of his desk, he made two calls on his cell phone. (Perhaps it had been her imagination, but Destiny could have sworn that, after the person Craig had called hung up, Craig was still having his oh-so important sounding conversation, just to take up her time.) Had she not been so desperate for a job, Destiny would not have even given Frees Construction Company a second thought, but she had been rejected from a power plant and a corporation that created and repaired heating and cooling systems.

48377253_213810462876547_3549108429337395200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=686dad71a661e6199239e51a27b1ea11&oe=5C8B22D9
    So, why on Earth did I agree to date him, much less become engaged to him? Destiny thought. She blamed it on prodding and provoking from both Craig and her mother, Miriam. She could hear her mother's grating voice now: "Destiny, how can such a pretty girl like you be single at your age?" Oh, gee, thirty. Yeah, I'm close to being an old geezer, aren't I? "You need to find a man and settle down before you wind up old and lonely!"

48377545_213810532876540_1724567993708445696_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=b1339e5c7026a92f996c831c19aa15dd&oe=5CAD6AAB
    She scowled at her reflection in the rearview mirror. "You blew it," she huffed. "A great job just flushed down the tubes because of your pride and your… self respect." Slumping forward, she hit her forehead on the steering wheel in defeat. "No, I made the right choice." She sat up. "There's more opportunities out there, and more places for me to call tomorrow. I've got one heck of a résumé and--" Her résumé! She'd left it in Craig's office! Although she did have another copy, it seemed such a waste to leave it at his office when she knew she was not going to get the job anyway. Those blasted things were not cheap, either. She hit the steering wheel with her fist. "Aw, crap!"

Sign reads: "For sale, Dutch-Gothic mansion. Spacious grounds. Many rooms. Modern plumbing. 20K or best offer. Interested, contact 🐸🐸🐸🐸 O' Dell." Then it listed his number and the address of the mansion. She scoffed. "Yeah, right. For that price, it's probably a dilapidated piece of junk."

• Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I started on poll for a hairstyle for my Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) sim. Would love some input :) Thanks :)
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    Lots has happened today!

Today, I played with my Baker-May save. It originated with Roseanne Baker and Helena May, a lesbian couple. They adopted three kids, Amelia, Mason and Felicity. Amelia went to university, graduating with a C in Fine Arts. She then moved in with a guy, James Lynch. I've posted more about them in the "last screenshots" thread.

So, let's go to today.

Mason had an imaginary friend, Puzzle, who was turned real. Mason and Puzzle (later renamed) became boyfriend and boyfriend! Mason's on the right, in the yellow top.

EvBC199.jpg

Amelia got pregnant! James was only her 'romantic interest' at this point... more on that later.

RHcWwdF.jpg

So, Amelia had a boyfriend whilst at university, Jeffery Dean. She then broke up with him, so they became exes. When she was back in Appaloosa Plains, she was unable to progress in her relationship with James, even though she'd broken up with Jeffery and her reputation was still pretty neutral... I googled, apparently this is a known glitch. Someone suggested being mean to the ex until you could declare them a nemesis. So, Amelia invited poor Jeffery over.

rhLG3YP.jpg

"YO MAMA SO HAIRY, SHE'S A LLAMA!"

BKid3rD.jpg

Jeffery then left after Amelia declared him a nemesis. She was able to progress in her relationship with James!

Spooky Day arrived, and they threw a costume party. Mason and Puzzle turned up in matching costumes!!! <3

JVyFcOQ.jpg

Amelia went into labour as the party was winding down. Except, for a while, she kept on dancin' whilst Roseanne freaked out.

3PVrl7r.jpg

She gave birth to a girl, Poppy.

Puzzle became an adult, and decided to change his name, to Nick.

8urGUdr.jpg

Amelia and James got married! When Poppy was born, she had the surname Baker-May as her parents weren't married. She then became a Lynch, like mommy.

S84AiVx.jpg

Helena and Roseanne decided to slow dance... ahhh....

RPnEbdO.jpg

Mason and Nick moved to university. Mason's doing Science and Medicine, and Nick is doing Physical Education.

oIn0wpP.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2018
    @king_of_simcity7 Go get this one from my studio is a good house for her.The inside is really cute and is No CC and great for pool parties

ZqMPjJ6.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options

@Springfairy556 I see more interesting times ahead in her life. I'm psychic ya' know! :lol: Good gracious, did she know she was going to be interviewed by her ex when she set up the job interview? If so, that wasn't smart.

@Mikezumi Um, why are you messing around with perfection already. Leave him alone!! :lol:

@Lucy_Henley Hi, nice to see an update from you.

@CravenLestat I got Taryn fixed in CAS yesterday evening, but still need to take a few in game pics. Working today so won't be today probably. Down boy....patience is a virtue! You are gonna <3 her.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan I am surprised that you don't have Seasons. It is one of the best EPs :smile:

@CravenLestat Cute looking house :smile: I might give that a download :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Shelly Meets The Creator Part 2:

The Creator seems to be annoyed with Shelly for some reason

48423395_10156007650461497_1904982042051870720_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=2ed735e3bc6c52b8456ab9e35cda7092&oe=5C9EB958

'Why are you so shallow and only thinking for yourself?'

48377287_10156007650556497_2993051769577144320_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=851ef570f9430914a6ce75b1ac8ad54f&oe=5C9CE621

'Think of all the good things that you could have!'

48362126_10156007650436497_5440368420245733376_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=c18ff439d74ff731a6f7b3896617f0e1&oe=5CA3230B

Before she knows it she is with Gareth and realises that it is not The Creator who is arguing with her but it is actually Gareth

48409016_10156007649786497_2809282355343130624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=255db73e3db9602260d9ac8a3a25f86b&oe=5C98DE81

'Why did you have to disagree with everyone and embarrass me at the party?' shouts Gareth 'All of the other wives agreed that The Messiah should be Leader Of The Free World and then you go and disagree with them!'

48389532_10156007649801497_7351335898656538624_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a422b6f256c3b89b620f09f03a4dbfa0&oe=5C90F754

'Lets face it, you just cannot get along with anyone can you? I buy you everything that you ever want and then you go and throw it back into my face! This is why your children don't want to talk to you anymore and why your parents and sister stopped talking to you!'

48372583_10156007649381497_4757877784536154112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=54a0ece1e933d6bc6c51b187bf842ca0&oe=5CACB4CB

Shelly now feels alone. Is that what it would really be like if she got wit Gareth? She did always see a small part of him that seemed suspicious. He did seem to dismiss different views harshly and perhaps he did have a hidden controlling streak. She didn't want to have someone just buy her a nice house and nice things if she was just going to be a trophy wife

48366862_10156007649841497_1626999049846521856_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=db841bdd87b190d7ecc6eeeca9963498&oe=5CAB1191

Maybe the life that she could have with Dan could be better

48357707_10156007649966497_1065529833645146112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=8f503a3b5e69923bdac708e48ff9204f&oe=5CA36D5C

She realised that she did not get any bad vibes off Dan

48420611_10156007650096497_2818977041423007744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=a8ebed6f05d40b652d9babc9c20809b2&oe=5C97F279

To be continued...

48390789_10156007650286497_3369455023997059072_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=9ca3b664cf4365665d84b14aa0bddaef&oe=5CA995EC
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @coco When it comes to friendship, this trio always comes to my mind! It will be nice to see what you will post, please take the time to do it! The calendar is open for download afterwards, and can be used in game! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Walter Grisby became mayor, thanks to his anti-bullying policy, his nose for corruption, his cool political approach (baseball cap and guitar tunes) and awesome campaign fundraising pool parties!

Yvette is proud of their new son, Dave. He rolled the traits brave (having such nose and ears) and evil... Changed the second trait for grumpy (Are you laughing at me?). Evil seemed a bit extreme for now in that sort of family. May start an uglacy just to provoke people though later...

Laurel became an adult, hopeless romantic (hopes to find true love like her parents) and wants to be master of the arts. She wants to explore the true meaning of beauty. I installed ambition, she may try sculpture and even home design. She's handy. For now, she works at the spa. Everyone can be beautiful and learn pampering.

Now Yvette is an elder and considers retiring from her sous-chef job to spend more time with her family, especially her baby son... She wanted another baby so I called the adoption... You can adopt as an elder!?! Yeah... Or oops? I'm not sure yet...
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

I'm home

Feedback time

@king_of_simcity7

Nice house

@meerkattime

Taryn looks fabulous in your game, great look on her.
    Thank you.

@Charlottesmom

Thank you, yeah Seb is a hot sim love
    @TinySpaceFox job on him.

@Springfairy556

Great fitting screenshots for the story

@emorrill

Loved the random screenshots, as usual, the snowglobe was really
    cool.

@bekkasan

I love @TinySpaceFox for creating the SW valley sims
    they are all in my game.

@CravenLestat

Lovely little home

@coco

Thank you, I have been watching Kdrama "Healer" lately and I sort of want to
    simmify Ji Chang Wook lol.

@Brandontaylor

Hope the new game save will work better

@MoonandStars83

Lovely update

• Options
    @king_of_simcity7 I didn't say I didn't have it, I said it is not installed. :) My puter can't handle it and I can't afford better right now.
    Glad to see Shelly is thinking before acting.

@Hejix Sounds like you have a fun save going on.
  • Options
    @bekkasan
    No she didn't.She assumed the actual company manager would interview her, and when she broke up with her ex he was just an employee.Must have gotten a promotion.XD
  • Options

I took enough screenshots yesterday for a new update today.

[img][/img]BpZVG8R.jpg

[img][/img]x4hqIJK.jpg

Audra decided to relax during the afternoon

[img][/img]dgTuRXl.jpg

[img][/img]Qr5QNJ5.jpg

Ty joined later as it was a hot afternoon

[img][/img]i7aYDgA.jpg

[img][/img]xDOqCXg.jpg

Teens watched TV after finishing homework,
    all tired after the long week.

[img][/img]z3cFm6r.jpg

I also went to edit Thorntons household so took a photo of him.

All for now

• Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @CravenLestat Taryn is your most beautiful sim yet! I had a lot of fun dressing her up :smile:
    I noticed that you gave her the LTW of wanting to own a bar so I decided to grant it for her :smile:
    I can't believe that I forgot all about Colbie Caillat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGqoCNbsvM

TS3-W-2018-12-18-22-42-10-43-2.png
    TS3-W-2018-12-18-22-50-19-01-2.png
    TS3-W-2018-12-18-22-55-45-45-2.png
    TS3-W-2018-12-18-23-04-20-60-2.png
    TS3-W-2018-12-18-23-06-27-31-2.png
    TS3-W-2018-12-18-23-13-58-15-2.png
    TS3-W-2018-12-18-23-15-57-55-2.png

These ladies have been sharing a house since July and I was waiting until I had a full household before I took a picture of them all. So here it is! From left to right: Holly Halloween, Verity Fiddle, Alani Shepherd, Kristen Fortier, Taryn Whitmore, Chandra Carter, Maggie Gray and Greta Honey. Thank you @CravenLestat for lending me them and the countless others :smiley:
    TS3-W-2018-12-18-23-46-19-50-2.png
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @coco

Love that makeover, great photoshoots.

So I simmified a Korean actor, or I tried to at least.

under spoiler cause bigger photo

[img][/img]uCrkcpa.jpg

Ji Chang Wook
    Here is his Simmified or me trying to version

[img][/img]wjqoQLi.jpg

[img][/img]osSxB1o.jpg

I tried hehe
    Post edited by Silverofdreams30 on
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited December 2018
    @coco

Ga4oc0N.png

Hopefully people "Realize" :smirk: that you dressed Taryn in your first shots like Colbie from her Bubbly video. <3

I did :p

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top