Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @PalmArrow

Ohh you are correct he is,
    I sometimes mistakes the sims lol
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

@emorrill, love the Christmas romance story... :) Hope Miriam can break through to the Mr. Hodge and get him to have some Christmas fun... :)
    @lisasc360 Yes Nathan, poopy in the toddler potty IS goo goo! :confounded:
    :lol:
    Is that a lips tattoo Donny has? :lol: That's not from the game is it?
    I think Donny would like to do some voodoo on Craven as well. :smirk::lol:
    President H.W. Bush was a great man and a good President. He will be missed. <3
    hehehe, it sure is...lol
    That's the heart tattoo with the ribbon through it. I would like find ones that have names through them so that he can have her name on his arm like my hubby has mine on his... :) (I was with the hubby when he decided to get a heart tattoo with my name. The lady that did it thought that I was his sister and that he was getting the tat as a surprise for his wife...lol)
    hehehe, maybe I should let Donny use the voodoo doll on Craven as payback for sending letters/gifts/flowers to his woman... >:)
    That he was and yes, he will be missed. He is now with his beloved Barbara and won't miss this Christmas with her... <3

@Brandontaylor, thank you... :)

Nice story and great pictures of the Sim that Craven made for you... :) Hopefully she will get over her shyness... :)

@bekkasan, thank you... :)

@PalmArrow,
    @lisasc360 , yes, the mail carriers always remain standing in front of the mailbox for a while! I suppose it's so that you can chat to them if you want to, but I never do so it's just annoying.
    Is that a forest of candy canes in the lot accross the street?
    Probably so but Donny wasn't interested in chatting as he wanted to hurry up and get the mail and get inside to have breakfast... :)
    The candy canes was from when I did the lot up so that I could have some kids standing in line to see Santa and Mrs. Claus... :)
    Tjhejj0l.jpg

@Silverofdreams30, thank you... :) Great update and pictures... :)

@Charlottesmom, Great story with your plantsim... :)

@TadOlson,
    @lisasc360 -Great update!I disabled the cheating flirts in story progression under caste options and sim options by setting three settings to -100% chance for cheat flirts,affairs and discoveries.
    Thank you... :) Yeah I haven't really changed many of the settings in the game yet as I'm just playing with whatever they are set on. But at least I know that I can change things as I see fit at a later date... :)

@Springfairy556,
    @lisasc360
    Her face she's making at the dirty diaper lol.
    "Poo Poo" :D Your sim's house looks very nice.
    Hopefully no burglars will show up.
    I hate when my sim dogs wake my sims up lol
    I always get a good laugh at the faces of the Sims that other people share when they're cleaning out the toddler potty...lol
    Thank you... :)
    Yeah I hope so. And I hope that if they do, that Scout will chase them out of the yard as well... :)
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited December 2018
    So we all know Ryan owns a dog named Hawk, well because he's a large dog, my sim loses their free will.(Its a known bug that has been around since pets come out.) So I had to edit hawk and change him to a small dog.:( Sad because I love Dalmations.

Say hello to the new Hawk
    47507552_206862176904709_5815275582937628672_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=bca6c77befb997cbc3584bfed69bce2b&oe=5CAA7F63
    Daschound with Dalmation spots.XD
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Silverofdreams30: Awesome pictures

@meerkattime: Awesome pictures

@Charlottesmom: Awesome pictures. Cute plant toddlers

@emorrill: Awesome pictures. Loving the new Christmas romance story

@TadOlson: Awesome pictures

@king_of_simcity7: Awesome pictures

@Springfairy556: Awesome pictures

@lisasc360: Awesome pictures. Cute pictures of Scout and Nathan.

@coco: Awesome pictures

@CravenLestat: Awesome tomb. I need to download it.

@PalmArrow: Welcome back.

@Karritz: Need to watch your videos

@Nikkei_Simmer: Good luck with the move.

@Brandontaylor: Awesome pictures

@polrbear: Awesome pictures

@bekkasan: Awesome pictures

@all: Thanks for letting me read and comment on your stories/videos/pictures. Sorry if I missed anybody. :)
    :) Smile!

• msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I don't know where else to put this but have no clue how to lower sims 3 funds
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @msbeckycat ,
    Shift+Crtl+C
    testingcheatsenabled true
    familyfunds [surname of your household] [the lower amount of money you want them to have]
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

I am watching the finale of Swedens Idol tonight ( our version of American Idol),
    and its very intense both finalists are super good.

@Puddinroy

Thank you
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    A boy called Damian Dreamer came home with Iris after school.
    55IqlBr.jpg

He is cute and I'm already considering him as a future partner for Iris.
    JJR9myT.jpg

It looks like Damian is thinking the same - he started talking about love while they were eating leftover birthday cake together! After that they did their homework.
    SQRgNps.jpg

G4XeX62.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

@PalmArrow She won't give up :)
    I think it would be neat if Iris ended up with Damian.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. I'll have another post in a couple hours.
    Cyclone sure looks better.
    Great update.

@king_of_simcity7 Awesome update

@Charlottesmom Oh wow, that's bad about the greenhouse fire.
    I didn't know if a plant sim woohooed with a regular sim that they would produce a seed you plant. That's pretty cool.
    That was a nice thing to do, taking in those pets.
    I wish that the plant sim babies would take on genetics from both parents, but it is what it is I guess. I read about it on the wiki not too long ago.
    They are cute plantsims.
    Yeah in an old save, I edited her up and she looked better. Her and Mortimer never end up together with NRaas SP which makes me laugh.
    I always think I make the sim look worse than they originally did, lol.
    Yeah she was too mean to Holly. When I restart the story I intended to tell, there may be differences as I realized a few things playing the families.
    I hardly ever play the Landgraab's either. I think when I first got Sims 3 I played as them.

@TadOlson Thank you. I really have to do that myself when I need it. I hope Celeste's story keeps going well, not sure where it will go next.

@Springfairy556 You're welcome. They make a great couple.
    I didn't know there was a bug that did that.

@lisasc360 You're welcome. I think she will eventually but it may take her a bit. Even when the mail person comes she gets a shy moodlet.

@Puddinroy Thank you.

***I'll have an update on Celeste in a couple hours, I have some screenshots from when I played yesterday I need to post.
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3177

@Springfairy556 A take out mod is a good idea!
    What a passionate full moon kiss :)
    That's nice of Ryan to want to learn about Lynn's work :)
    Congrats on the adoption of Clip Clop :)
    Awwww Nice to see Lynn expressing her love :)

@TadOlson Thanks and great update :)

@bekkasan Thanks :) I saw the fishing hole in map view and thought it would be a pretty place to send the boys :)

@Tunic626 Sounds like an interesting house! Glad that you are able to play even though life is keeping you busy :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks :) The facial animations for the massage are a bit off putting but good for a laugh ;)
    Geoffrey and Malcolm look so serious playing chess :)
    Water balloon fights would be fun at a pool party :)
    I am glad that Gunther plans to keep Holly safe!
    Congrats to Nancy on winning the election!

@CravenLestat Your Marcia Brady looks great!

@king_of_simcity7 Great pics of Craven's lot in use :) Pity about the door!
    Ooooh it even comes with a mummy! :o
    Nice pics of your girls :)

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :)
    Alex must be happy to go to school with that big smile :)
    It looks like Thornton is staring at Audra! Great update :)

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    It's been a while since I saw the pic of the bunny with the watermelon but I do remember it.
    I hope the will-o-wisp spawner works for you. I know it doesn't anymore for me without a mod. I read that a patch broke it.
    Oooh sneak peak of Rowan's story! :)
    Does this mean that Rosie catches Jasper in the act of talking to Rowan? :o

@HarryJacko10 Good luck with your Lepacy :)

@polrbear Wow! It looks great and really fits in well with the game :)
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @lisasc360 Great update. Though I kind of wish taken Sims weren't constantly asked on dates and sent attraction gifts.

@Nikkei_Simmer What a beautiful statement about President Bush.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.
    ****Everybody's getting dates.

@Springfairy556 I'm sure you already know this, but Sims Resource has lots of nifty goodies.
    ****I've never heard of the free will glitch. Then again, I tend to have cats as pets more often than dogs.

@lanlyn I hope your adventurers turn out okay. Even if the woman has strange taste in men.

@meerkattime Thank you.

@coco I agree. Thank you. Yes, it is. Unfortunately the room she's in doesn't have windows, or very good lighting.

@emorrill Cute outfit on Miriam.
    ****-flits over to Flickr- -has to provide 5 forms of ID to sign in- -clicks photo- Okay, if you click on the individual photo, there should be three symbols in the bottom right of the picture area: a notepad, an arrow pointing to the right, and an arrow with a line under it. You wanna click the middle one (arrow pointing to right). It should have Share Photo options where you can choose what size you want the picture you share to be.

@Brandontaylor Great update. Celeste has unusual eyes.

@bekkasan Thank you.

@Charlottesmom Cute little PlantSim family.
    ****Thank you.

@TadOlson Thank you.

@Silverofdreams30 Great pic.
    ****Great update. Good thing Jeromy is learning to cook.
    ****Looks like they'll be cute together.

@Puddinroy *waves*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last night I was with the Wright/Hermans. I got Annette into CAS. I think Ferby got a promotion. I didn't notice any glitching of any of the housekeepers/gardeners, but that doesn't mean much since I spent most of the time dressing Annette.
    4OmUNY0.jpg
    3elPzaE.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Thanks to everyone who has commented :smile: I have been busy tonight with functions of more than 200 people so no time to read anything yet.

Instead I shall leave some Bridgeport pictures before I go to bed: :smile:

47466620_10155986197286497_8152767604860125184_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=46c1817a66bc138e72ece9a049be66d7&oe=5CA17E66

47573008_10155986197431497_558780132882382848_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=def33021a4d5d203d48ff7db48d69112&oe=5CA63D73

47574508_10155986197476497_2390526548676444160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=ff13fe2a8b753984a790836f2ed35b10&oe=5C99EEC9

47138643_10155986197571497_2704945406311137280_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=e003d415669fee1ec69b3bfa50eceeae&oe=5CA2A009

47574236_10155986197596497_7996638869271347200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=6e455f3b86226533abce2ec45a1528ad&oe=5CA18EF0

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @emorrill , Miriam sounds like a cheerful gal..love that she drags out the decorations right after Thanksgiving (I should do that!)..the house looks great all decorated.
    **LOL!! The girl is dressed for summer, a coat is a great idea.
    **Well the Scrooge guy certainly do seem a bah humbug!
    **All those rumors about poor mister Scrooge guy...
    **Kill him with kindness... :wink:
    **Um....Miriam...going full blown um floozie on Scrooge...
    **I agree with Ciro!!! That Scrooge guy could be dangerous...geeze Miriam...stranger danger mean anything to you...??
    **Man...I'm sure he will submit to her womanly assets but this whole thing is making me nervous....she should put the girls away until she knows he's not going to kill her...or worse!
    **Good Ciro is going to follow her...oh okay he drove her, even better.
    **that went better than expected, can't wait to see what her other gifts are...

Good start to the story. :smiley:
    edited December 2018
    Great Bear keeps crashing due to lack of memory, so Ryan and Lynn have to move.I figured, we'd go out with a bang before moving to a new world.So this is an unexpected update.

47578297_206987416892185_1538345049341820928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=8018df6fa5cc11ed1e4502a0fb85b2fb&oe=5C94D9FE
    Ryan: So what did you do on your day of relaxation?
    Lynn: Started look at wedding dresses...
    Ryan: Oh? Let me see...
    Lynn: Not until the wedding...
    The ground began to shake...A shake Lynn knew all too well...
    Ryan: What was that?

48368637_206987390225521_4875814670201520128_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f058eaa46ee4872e24f2f05cf1c7d4fe&oe=5CA1E41C
    Lynn: Oh no!...
    Ryan: Not again.Lynn! You were suppose to warn us?!!!
    Lynn: There were no signs....It shouldn't be happening this isn't normal..

48372245_206987403558853_7318802135569661952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=895fa5832feef571b3cf5a3d2e4fb9db&oe=5C9F6EEF
    Ryan: Lynn! What do we do now?
    Lynn: We get in our cars, and leave.A loud speaker tell everyone to run.
    Lynn grabbed the horse trailer, loaded thunderbolt, ClipClop and Hawke into the trailer while
    Ryan grabbed the keys.

47688821_206987466892180_7358607205274222592_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=c767f20c1956946381c7f978c18f8f87&oe=5CADEFEB
    Mrs Smith came running to their door."Ryan?! That's going on?" "Mrs.Smith, just run! get in your car and leave.Don't stop."
    Neighbors flocked to help each other.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UDSURQLWfTk&feature=youtu.be
    Video of the Chaos.

Lynn: We don't come back here Ryan.I think Dante's Peak is too dangerous.
    Leave the town.
    Ryan: I think you're right...

With that, Dante's Peak was left to be forgotten.
    Everyone escaped without any loss of life...But the town was wiped off the map,
    making it inhabitable.

@mikezumi That they are
    They do, I didn't notice before. Geoffrey really needed the skill
    Yeah, I know. I wish they would have used the pool too but they didn't.
    Gunther doesn't have any problem with her at least.
    Nancy would be a better choice in my opinion, lol\

@MoonandStars83 She's got a unique hair color too, I wonder if her kids would get it.
    Nice update.

ztKdcoB.jpg
    Celeste's second day of work went well but when she got home, her sink broke. She didn't have any handiness skill but she did her best, and luckily she fixed it.

fGNDaDO.jpg
    Celeste really wanted to see Bryce again so she decided to call him.
    Celeste: Hi Bryce. I was wondering if you would like to come over today?
    Bryce: Sure, I'm not doing anything. I'd love to come visit.
    Celeste: Great, I'll make sure to have something to eat.
    Bryce: Sounds good, I'll see you soon. Bye!

So Celeste made a salad as the weather was hot and she didn't want to heat up the house with the stove. She just hoped that things went okay with Bryce. He arrived not too long after she called him.

FZZcO1v.jpg
    Bryce: And then I was like, "Enough already, I'm done. Then a few days later I was hired to be an acrobat.
    Celeste: An acrobat must be a fun job.
    Bryce: It is, you should come to a show sometime.
    Celeste: I'll definitely do that.

yzCWyG3.jpg
    The two continued their conversation as the ate the salad Celeste had made.

jAA7HVR.jpg
    Celeste, feeling a little bold, decided to give Bryce flowers.
    Bryce: For me? Thank you, Celeste. Nobody ever buys me flowers.

Rw170v7.jpg
    Then Celeste surprised him even more by pulling him in for a kiss.
    Bryce: What the...? (his last word was cut off by the kiss)
    He didn't hate the kiss, he was just caught off guard.

BbbWfqK.jpg
    Bryce gave into the kiss and they stayed that way for a moment. Then Celeste asked him to stay over as it was getting late.

sTbJ5SZ.jpg
    Bryce slept in the 2nd bedroom as he and Celeste were only romantic interests but there was hope they could be something more.

***Okay, so I looked up Bryce to see if he was a townie and it shows he has another love interest. Celeste may have some competition. I should have another update tonight hopefully and will post it after a while. I'm waiting at least a few days to start Ava's reboot as I want to get Celeste to a good start. I plan on doing Sunset Valley again as well because I wanted to do a lot with it before I lost the save.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited December 2018
    Ah...River and Haruo...in a game where I'm not making a story or anything. They still love each other. :D
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Screenshot-21.jpg

high free will...they end up getting into a pillowfight. :D

Screenshot-24.jpg

Yeah, she's gonna get him back.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    Screenshot-29.jpg

Ah...love... :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited December 2018
    @Silverofdreams30 and @meerkattime, thanks guys :3
    @MoonandStars83, @TadOlson, hi guys *waves hi* :3
    @coco, hi there :3 I'm much better now, thanks B)
    @bekkasan, thanks :3 I missed you guys too B)
    @emorrill, hey buddy :3 That is a shame about the cutie marks but I will PM you now B)

I hope all you guys are well and you haven't got terrible weather! (It's rainy and windy here...so horrid!)
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Hope all goes well on the dates.
    Pretty Bridgeport shots.

@Charlottesmom I loved your experiment with the plant sims and babies. I think Conner would make a cute plant sim Daddy!
    In my legacy save that I don't play anymore...Nick make a forbidden fruit with his science experimenting. Sapphire his nanny to his alien daughter found the seed and being a fairy she likes plants, so she planted it. Jamie was born from the fruit. Jamie does not look like Sapphire, nor does he look like Nick. He's a cutie though! I've shown pics of him before. Yours are totally adorable and now I'm trying to figure out which one of my sims can I have foster a plant sim!

@Silverofdreams30 Cyclone is cute!
    Beautiful scenery picture!

@Springfairy556 I've never had that particular bug hit me when I played with pets installed. That is a strange one. Cute little spotted dog though!
    So sorry about the memory issues making the save crash. It is such a pretty world and is a shame. Glad that everyone made it out of town this time.

@Puddinroy Hi! Thanks.

@PalmArrow Young love! So sweet! <3

@MoonandStars83 Cute Annette

@Brandontaylor She is amazing for a shy girl. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Such devotion...smack...ouch....thwap...oomph....true love! <3
    @bekkasan
    I'm really not sure why its doing that.I have 16GB on my laptop and nothing running.The world is beautiful and I'm gonna miss it.:(

@Nikkei_Simmer That's cool that they still like each other in your other save files. Guess it's meant to be across alternate universes.

@bekkasan She is. I felt bad for her after what happened today when I played.

One last update for tonight.

A4nZEEv.jpg
    Bryce was watching TV when Celeste woke up. He couldn't help but notice her when she came out in her nightgown.

VHBeI3R.jpg

hdLmhpf.jpg
    After Bryce left, Celeste headed to the bookstore. She bought the cheapest recipe books and rushed back home to read one.
    Celeste: This ratatouille recipe seems easy.

7gDTwHW.jpg
    Celeste hummed her favorite song while she prepared the recipe. When she finished it, she gave it a taste. She was satisfied with how it turned out.

ORu2XYo.jpg
    Celeste learned that Bryce had just started a steady relationship with a woman named Courtney. She wasn't very happy about it so she tried asking him to come over. But Bryce said to try again in 17 hours so Celeste went to his home instead. Bryce seemed really receptive to Celeste's flirting.

AWNdxp1.jpg
    Holly Robins wasn't happy about it though.
    Holly: You're acting inappropriately. If you don't knock it off, I'm kicking you out of here.
    Celeste: I'm sorry, I'm just visiting my friend.
    Holly: I know what you are doing, you are trying to steal my friends man.
    Celeste: Whatever.
    Holly: (thinking 'The shy girl sure isn't acting very shy!)

8ruU0C4.jpg
    Holly must have scared Bryce off because he started acting weird when Celeste flirted with him.
    Bryce: You do know I have a girlfriend, right?
    Celeste: No, I thought we had something.
    Bryce: You're an attractive woman, but I don't know you as well. Courtney has lived with me a long time.

7f6g8fI.jpg
    Celeste didn't have time to talk about it anymore as she had to go to work. She didn't have a very good day as she got locked in the freezer for 30 minutes. Luckily, the boss gave her $500 dollars if she promised not to sue. She promised and used the money for a new stove. She got promoted at the end of the night to Spice Runner (Level 2)

lVsWFY6.jpg
    With her bonus, she bought an old used car. She didn't really like the color of the car but it was all she could afford. She was just happy to have a car so she wouldn't have to ride her bicycle in the winter. With the start of the new day, Celeste was determined to win back her man.

***I had such a hard time getting Bryce to do anything, it was driving me crazy. I hate the color of the car but I wanted to show how she doesn't have much money and has to buy what she can afford. Hopefully she can afford better things before long ;)

Anyway, that's all for updates today. I'll still be checking in some more tonight to see all of your updates, which is my favorite part of the day. :)
    edited December 2018
    48263133_207094813548112_4332006673053908992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=f468480fada6487807825dbd58dff292&oe=5C95F17A
    While Lynn drove, Ryan worked his magic on his laptop and found a home for him and Lynn in Riverblossom Hills about 76 hrs from
    Dante Peak.He kept a secret but mapquested it for Lynn.
    Ryan: Welcome to Riverblossom Hills Lynn!
    Lynn: Ryan! This is beautiful! How did you find it so quickly.
    Ryan: Hunted like a madman..
    Lynn: And how did you get it...
    Ryan: Worked my charm...

48208239_207094833548110_2397195718059098112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=ceb34964a52ec8d6216794f4e066fd0c&oe=5C9D7BFD
    Lynn: This is just as beautiful as your old home Ryan! I love it.
    Ryan: I'm glad.Let's go downtown and grab some groceries.And see the town.
    Lynn: Sound nice.

47578424_207094893548104_2998223004690808832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=59dd5f469ca1835c8d3c4b4e786f5905&oe=5CAB604A
    Lynn: Its so peaceful and quiet...I love this town.

48172341_207094883548105_742156012147965952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=cc3127e9b8d5c378e32a8be97e883bc6&oe=5CA22A87
    Mainstree Riverblossom Hills, filled with shops and cafes

Edit: This is a temporary home for now, until I find another house.
    I would have preferred to keep their hold home, but realistically nobody packs up their entire house in their pockets LOL
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi doing a new ABC Challenge only this time. Doing it a different way.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top