Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Thank you @Brandontaylor I was like "time to simmify Ben Stiller's wife" :p

@meerkattime You got a hint,and the last name did not give you a clue. :#

51h7FHN.png
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat I have a couple more pictures. That place is not 100% safe :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Brandontaylor Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited December 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    @CravenLestat I have a couple more pictures. That place is not 100% safe :D

:o Are you accusing me of lying in the travel brochure @king_of_simcity7

:smirk:

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat The travel brochure must have been written by ‘The Messiah’ :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Hey my friends. :)

Wow! This thread is moving like wildfire again! :p Sorry I haven't been able to give feedback lately... (I'll explain in a bit) but I want you all to know that I've thoroughly been enjoying your posts/stories and giving out Likes & Awesomes all around! :star:
    I could never forget any of you. {{{{Hugs}}}}

For the past 48 hours :p I've been working on setting up a world, sims, and taking pictures for a short, romance Christmas Sims story I want to tell! :mrgreen:

I've gotta get it all whipped up before Christmas :flushed: for your enjoyment to read beforehand my friends and that's what's been occupying all my time.
    I'm trying SO hard to make it a short, simple & sweet story without going too overboard with poses, pictures, and overthinking. ;) But it's HARD! After being so used to putting so much detail and description into Sam's story for the past year!! :p
    I hope it will still be enjoyable regardless.

Until I get the first little chapter written up, Happy Simming my friends! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @bekkasan Check out ATS advent calendar CC item today! <3
    (And to the rest of you who love your little sim toddlers. ;) )

https://aroundthesims3.com/
    @emorrill :D You really think i do not know who that is :D
    Miriam Day From Aurora Skies

@ZeeGee Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfAg6w4Cwto

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat I KNEW she was a sim on your kidnap list! :smirk:

:mrgreen:
    emorrill wrote: »
    @CravenLestat I KNEW she was a sim on your kidnap list! :smirk:

:mrgreen:

I actually have lots of pics of her somewhere just with a different hair.I know all the simmys it is my job

DfydFiZ.gif
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @CravenLestat Thank you :)
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @CravenLestat rec'd
    ****And now that theme song is gonna be stuck in my head.
    ****Did Ben Stiller's wife really play Marcia in the BB movies?

@Mikezumi Did that park come with Monte Vista? Your updates always make me wish I explored the worlds more.
    ****Nice to know I'm not the only one who's hair can't make up its mind.

@Brandontaylor It must have been the ones connected to the damage (if by stories you mean a Sims update).
    ****And that's why I have the scolding mod. It's counter-productive to have kids get in trouble for trying to go to school or stay at a friend's.

@coco Thank you.

@Springfairy556 Aw, they're starting to be happy. That only means bad times are ahead.

@TadOlson Thank you.

@bekkasan Thanks.

@Tunic626 The snack table is always moving. I think it was along the east wall last time I saw it.

@king_of_simcity7 The tomb looks interesting so far.

@HarryJacko10 Can't wait to read about it.

@polrbear I'm hardly an expert, but I think it looks pretty good.

@hugsfromhannah I had a save similar to that, only it was a mom and I kept killing off her children in an attempt to have all of the death types represented. I may have to see if I still have it floating around somewhere.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last night I played the Costers. I finally got Darla moved out and Arietta and Bryce aged up. Apparently the age-up also fixed the Try for Baby glitch to some extent, because I was able to get Arietta pregnant with the "heir". I didn't check the lunar cycle, so hopefully the kid isn't born on a full moon ('cause of the mod I have). I also changed Arietta and Bryce out of their costumes and into normal clothes. Arietta got a particularly Stabulous makeover.
    ifqJCV4.jpg
    8tmC9CQ.jpg

The Costers are also my first official Family List in my phone, so I can keep track of everyone's names.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited December 2018
    @CravenLestat You're welcome. I've never seen that movie but I have watched reruns of the original show. Beautiful sim.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome.

@meerkattime Thank you. I kind of like Bebe, I had a poor teen sim date her and eventually they got married. I kind of miss that save file.
    Not quite, at home she still has her bed. She's actually sleeping on the Hart's floor.
    She doesn't want to stay there, but she will be okay as Nick treats her better than Vita so far.
    It did clear up finally. Silly Geoffrey didn't even change into his swim shorts to play.
    Me too, but Vita isn't.

@emorrill A Christmas story sounds fun. Can't wait to see that.

@MoonandStars83 Okay, must be the damage then. I did edit the post and tried to add them back but apparently they didn't.
    Yeah, it's definitely an annoyance. I may have to get a few mods to change a few things.
    Great update, Arietta looks nice.

***A few quick things before my update. I had said that Ava would appear in my new story but that may not be the case as I may do a reboot of her story or something later. Last update, as I had an issue with the save file and it no longer works.
    :(

Landgraab's continued.

Uk7WIQQ.jpg
    Apparently Jamie Jolina and Morgana Wolff had some kind of issue with each other and Geoffrey was asked to try and remedy it.
    Geoffrey: I just want the both of you to get along.
    Jamie: I'll try, Geoffrey. I'm not promising anything I don't know what her problem is.

tWX3Fck.jpg
    Geoffrey: It is nice to meet you, Morgana. Apparently you and Jamie have issues with each other. A difference of opinion, from what I've been told.
    Morgana: If your here to try to get us to like each other, you're wasting your time.

And a waste of time is what it turned out to be. Geoffrey couldn't convince her. (Actually the opportunity wouldn't let Morgana accept until her and Geoffrey had a high relationship. I just gave up)

ImoywNg.jpg
    Cornelia Goth invited Nancy to her party.
    Cornelia: Congratulations on the win, Nancy. I wasn't expecting that.
    Nancy: Me neither, I'll make sure Vita doesn't do anything and as soon as I can, you'll have her job and she will be gone.

hnldk0f.jpg
    Then Nick showed up to the party.
    Nick: Boo, Nancy Landgraab is nasty! Boo for Nasty Nancy!

f36SFos.jpg
    Nancy: How dare you insult me, you llama! Go back to Bridgeport, you scum

A8wDL78.jpg
    Nick: I'll show you scum, you stupid cow!

aAGXiC5.jpg
    And show her he did, his exercising paid off.
    Nick: Take that, Landgraab. You aren't as tough as you think you are.
    Nancy: Ow, my back.

And that was the end of Nancy's night and the next morning, we switch things over to Cornelia's sister, Agnes Crumplebottom.
    FSwWH0l.jpg

No new update on this story, unfortunately when I had to fix my computer, it messed up the file. I currently have no save going right now but I'm going to try and figure out some kind of game to play. When I do, I'll post it here.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on
    @MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Small update with the tomb :smile:

Megan catches fire!

47575239_10155983679001497_7262370388468826112_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=294469a2b6aa1faa165d8ab3cd7bdb91&oe=5C6A89E0

A good place to do some drawing!

47578159_10155983679096497_4315428558852849664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9a321fc3c5e20ed9217aedee6e4f87b9&oe=5C6607FA

More Mummies!

47420457_10155983679131497_6926969842499059712_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=0b31d620bfaaa6307f2e9e032a9e5f57&oe=5CA91EC0

Megan has to fight

47422240_10155983679201497_4722314115295477760_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=a6d7106d4bdf8d57eb9dfb0a61dadd37&oe=5C675A6A

She loses so I exit without saving

47572971_10155983679236497_5693354762917904384_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7a53ba0ef10dc4dee921b97a9bac17de&oe=5CAE9960

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @MoonandStars83 Yupp That is indeed ben Stillers wife (Christine Taylor).she was Marcia in the Brady Movies

krPhoJ6.jpg

I think they split up though

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited December 2018
    @king_of_simcity7 :D:D:D:D:D Didn't you read the fine print,that place is dangerous as $#&% I told you 65 failed expeditions,100 dead archeologists,The poem about the curse

:( You were warned

But good news is if Megan wasn't such a pansy the treasure there is good and aside from the one times I set of treasure I also added respawning loot in chests and dig sites everywhere for the non baby butterflies that can handle it unlike Megan who is a powder puff. :s

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat I could have easily teleported out of there! :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Jason got Josie up and ready for the day. I'm glad I took a pic because, although I hadn't decided yet, it was her last morning as toddler :)
    46145252322_d4fa51c508_o.jpg
    Josh's waking wish was to attack Josie with the claw :D
    46145251732_821230bd34_o.jpg
    Jason was the only one with a stroller wish. He took Josie for a stroll as the boys were running for the school bus.
    46195789451_fd600caa26_o.jpg
    I checked on Jason and found them across the street on a path that the stroller couldn't be used on :# so I sent them home.
    46145251072_21a95195b9_o.jpg
    It was when they got home that I decided that Josie had been a toddler long enough. She had the main toddler skills and I want a new baby!
    44378648650_f24691b6a8_o.jpg
    I bought a cake and set it up in the hallway outside the kitchen.
    44378647750_c960e1df87_o.jpg
    46145248902_77ee5ddd66_o.jpg
    44378647130_6474a5bee5_o.jpg
    I think her choice of outfit is a little warm for Monte Vista ;)
    44378646800_8013d111d3_o.jpg
    I had thought she was a Josh clone but when I took her into CAS and saw her eyes were pointed outwards I realized she had inherited Jason's eyes :)
    46145247662_8c638ce402_o.jpg
    44378646320_57dce5cf2d_o.jpg
    Page 3176

@Silverofdreams30 Lovely morning scene :)
    I should make my sims use the dresser more often so I can see them fall over! :D
    Ty was very cute as a teen :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks :) I still need more browns but wanted to do a few blondes :)
    Thanks also for the comment on my update :)
    Bebe would have been my choice as a friend for Holly. They are both sweet :) Of course Bebe's parents are mad as hatters! :D
    I don't like Nick's plan for Thornton!
    Good lord! That Nick is a piece of work! I bet the Bistro staff hate it when he goes there!
    Poor, poor Holly! :(

@king_of_simcity7 That's a lovely hair and I really like the hairline :)

@polrbear Rhea looks very excited at the prospect of your decor item becoming usable :)

@CravenLestat Cool looking creepy ruins! :)

@PalmArrow Happy birthday Iris! She aged up very well :)

@MoonandStars83 Thanks :) I am only glad that she had it in her mouth and not poking through her cheek or eye like I have seen some kids do :#
    Crazy cat lady sounds like a fun life :) Congrats on the adoption of a new cat :)
    Have fun with the artist commune :)

@meerkattime Thanks for the lovely comments :) Attack with the claw is one of my favourite interactions from Generations :)
    I felt bad that they walked out when Josie was crying but she seemed to survive it ;)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I don't really want an autonomous hot tub make out mod because I can imagine visitors to the house suddenly being roped into it and then having all kinds of drama ensue! :#:D
    Gosh yes! Everyone has sunglasses in Monte Vista! :#
    Sorry about your grandpa :( I can imagine that you think of him every Christmas now which is sad but also good in that you will never forget him. (Not that you would of, anyway) *hugs*
    Probably because of where I had put the cake, they chose to eat outside.
    46145247152_42afd3e5a9_o.jpg
    Josie's very first wish was to magically clean the house! :D
    32323738808_d055c91c62_o.jpg
    Her second wish was to learn the painting skill :)
    46145246132_063fa795da_o.jpg
    Because the boys were playing catch, I decided Jason could make better use of the time and sent him to the Coffeehouse to deliver produce for an opportunity.
    32323738258_ba691aec45_o.jpg
    He is now able to grow eggs and cheese :) Josie finished her painting as Jason finished planting and came out for a chat :) Josh is in the background trying to complete a wish to catch 5 different fish.
    32323737958_3338420c70_o.jpg
    Jason rolled a wish to buy a treehouse while they were chatting. Josie immediately rolled a wish to play in it and Josh rolled a wish to woohoo in it :D Kids first! :p
    46145244402_4939e2c624_o.jpg
    Josie and the boys got to know each other better :)
    32323737508_055e7db47e_o.jpg
    Josie conjured her first meal, Dim Sum, which is her favourite :)
    45283372025_7c90a7a8c0_o.jpg
    There were several wishes to learn the recipe but the boys have a way to go before they can make dim sum.
    46195781531_accc170ed9_o.jpg
    Josh got his wish :D
    45283371475_d7cfa132b7_o.jpg
    Josie is a virtuoso and autonomously played the guitar. I was hoping she would play the violin I left in her inventory but I am all about free will.
    45283370805_2f8b629f52_o.jpg
    Josh had to detour on his way to bed :D
    46195780871_77039760e7_o.jpg
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    edited December 2018
    pg. 3177
    @Springfairy556 Is ordering turkey for take out normal? :lol: Maybe it's because I'm Australian. Sounds like a really useful mod though. Aww those love birds. Lynn seems happy to be with Ryan :smile:
    Lynn does look a bit scared to ride on Thunderbolt. I hope having two horses is the right decision. ClipClop is very cute though. Aww they love each other, the end? :wink: Somehow I know you must be planning trouble for them :frowning:
    @TadOlson Nice new cc walls.
    @Tunic626 Have fun raising those eight kids :tongue:
    @Brandontaylor Whenever my sims are invited to a pool party I always find that there's a strong chance of it raining. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the history of the Landgraabs but I always think about Malcolm from the console games and how he would go around repossessing and stealing everyone's stuff. Seems like it was a nice party and now Geoffrey and Gunther are working together. Uh oh I hope Vita doesn't do anything nasty to Nancy.
    @CravenLestat That clip cracked me up, I've never actually watched The Brady Bunch :sweat_smile: Your Marcia is spot on!
    @king_of_simcity7 I hope Megan is able to fight the mummy off. Her getting the curse would be interesting but probably not what you have planned for her :smile:
    They may have different hair and clothes but it's their faces that look almost the same, even if they are meant to be related. It's too hard to pick a favourite. I like Hana because she seems smart :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 Alex's smile is cute. I wonder what Thornton is thinking about. It looks like he's staring right at Audra even though the arcade machine is in the way.
    @Charlottesmom Oh plumbobs I forgot to think about what the guy's name is. Did a bit of digging, it's Zane! :smile:
    Yay I look forward to the Rowan update. Jasper needs to think of a good excuse so Rosie doesn't find out that they have been hanging out.
    @HarryJacko10 Good luck with your challenge :smile:
    @polrbear Really nice work! Sorry I can't help in any way, I think your conversion looks flawless. Getting the animations to work sounds very difficult but I hope you can figure it out :smile:

pg. 3178
    @emorrill I'm so excited to read your story. I'm sure it will be excellent! Can I make one request though? I would love to see Sam and Emma kissing under the mistletoe for Christmas :blush:
    @MoonandStars83 Arietta's shirt is cute. I hope the age glitch is gone for good in your game! Well done for starting that list, I hope it makes it easier :smile:
    @Brandontaylor Oh no sorry to hear you're having issues with the save file. Do you have any backups? If it's Error Code 12 you can always get rid of the .bad bit and it should work.
    Seems like Morgana is determined to dislike Jamie, I wonder what her problem is. Nick is being ridiculous lol. I can't believe he tackled her! Aw poor Nancy, way to feel welcome in your new job. I hope you can figure out what's wrong with your files. There are lots of people that can help here :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 Oh no Megan's on fire! She's all crispy now. Two mummies might be a challenge. Jamie's such a good boyfriend ditching her like that. Aw I want to see Megan with the mummy curse :lol:
    @Mikezumi Josie's growing up fast. I like that there are lots of offroad trails in MV, it's a pity the ground must be uneven. I think it's time for them to have another baby too. Josie's a cute girl with a slightly masculine jaw. I'm glad that she's not a full clone and part of Jason is in her aside from the skin.
    I didn't think about the implications of the hot tub make out mod. Still, it could make parties interesting :lol: Thank you *hugs*. I think about him all the time but it gets harder around this time of year. I'm sure that he's moved on to a better place so it makes me half sad and half happy at the same time :smile:
    I'll never get over how huge those cake slices are. Like father like daughter, Josie will be very handy around the house. Does she float too? That treehouse is fun for all ages lol. Yum dim sum. Seems like Josie is about to become a big sister :smile:
    edited December 2018
    @Coco Whole movie free

https://tubitv.com/movies/314548/the_brady_bunch_movie

Of course after you watch it there was a very Brady Sequal

Since you dont know Brady Bunch was a 70s corny family TV show,one hugely popular show back in the day anyway the modern movie takes the goofy bell bottom wearing weirdo family places them time warp style modern day where they still say far out and neato etc and groovy and still wear vintage clothes is just great

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top