Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @polrbear Love the name Zelena!
    Sarah is beautiful. :3

@MoonandStars83 Thank you!

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you :tongue:

@bekkasan Thank you!

@Charlottesmom Well, Yas's LTW is Heartbreaker. :wink:
    Thank you! lol you must not be used to false lashes. :tongue:

@Mikezumi Thank you! It was a part of some bulk patterns I downloaded. I love it! Very Summer!
  • Options
    @emorrill CC-free makeover of Jett Atkins. :3

mgRjmRX.png

PQWny9x.png

Elevators woes...still :lol:
    8GOlXik.png

Darn, Elevators. >:(
    nzRW4Dr.png

When she isn't falling out of elevators, Yas's is working on her fashion designing.
    7VJoNbL.png

Yasmine made some big changes in her life. She took a loan for 20k simoleons and used it to open her own salon and move closer to said salon.
    S3NZKCg.png

Her assistant was pudding.
    GyyXYOw.png

So I tweaked him
    B6NfJ47.png

And Lily-Bo came by :smiley:
    DVjeGac.png

First job, gave Sugar a hair cut...I think she likes it. :lol:
    jGyDQfl.png

Tiara Angelista came by:
    6oh1aEF.png

As did Violet Atkins :3
    w9vFwh3.png

To celebrate, she and Rafael had some fun the next day.
    tN76P9P.jpg

cZmM6Pu.png

Winner!
    Zdw6zsq.png
    #MoretoLove :lol:

So romantic.
    wRHl0S1.png

While she was at the festival, Yas got some pumpkins to carve.
    pkHbcdR.png

And ended her day with pie-filled smooches under the moonlight. :lol:
    4Mi7LeQ.png

Speaking of the moon...
    niSRPB9.png

• Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @Emorrill, no problem :)
    It's The Saddle Row Review and it's really funny! Rarity's landlord is hilarious xD

@Mikezumi, Morrigan does look scary :O Glad that your Sims had fun at the bar :)

@Emily4331, your Sims look like they are having a great time in Bridgeport :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,942 Member
    Hello. I've got internet issues again today. I do have other things to do as well. Need to practice singijng for choir tonight and got an email last night about auditions for the play so I havevto learn a Cole Porter song for that. I have one with a practice disk but the disk is old and not working too well. I ripped it just in case it fails totally. The song is now partially on two tracks. And the computer wont play the original disk any more. Not happy but I'll have to manage.

My Oscar and Louise save in Riverview keeps crashing. Not happy about that either. The problem is a bit mysterious.

@TadOlson thanks for your comment. I have no idea which bird I am worried about as I dont have a bird. I don't live in an area knownntonnhave earthquakes either although they are possible anywhere i suppose.

My technology is being annoying today so you may not hear from me again until tomorrow. My tablet is a pain to type with.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @pisceschick75 Do you use the tab key to go into camera mode? I do things automatically these days so can't explain my technique but I am sure you will be able to find videos or tutorials on how to use camera mode in TS3.

I might have to try that! Thanks! :smiley:

Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    Well, after one last night of lovin...
    euriLPr.png

Yas decided to break up with Rafael to focus more on her career.
    jdry1Pt.png

The career that helped her get her first car!
    nBirprL.png

But her sight was a bit blurred by someone....
    NJi18m3.png

luw0lZ5.png

lcJlV6f.png

HrrQJBE.png

Her new boyfriend and roommate, Barry Tenderlove, seems like husband material...
    Hu2zj1B.png

N6KS6tI.png

But Yasmine's a heartbreaker...So god only knows how long this one lasts. :lol:

Also, Yasmine beat up Tom Wordy. :lol: And won!
    aWYUa5O.png
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,453 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Brianna's Date

While Haruo was breaking space-rocks, Tatsuyoshi was spending time in the local watering-hole. It just so happened that after a rather tiring day of teaching recalcitrant kids, Brianna decided that she was going to get herself a drink to calm her frazzled nerves.
    Screenshot-100.jpgScreenshot-101.jpgScreenshot-103.jpgScreenshot-104.jpg Brianna's mood brightened seeing Tatsuyoshi there, but she headed past him to the dart board. She decided to challenge him to a darts game.
    Screenshot-105.jpgScreenshot-106.jpgScreenshot-107.jpg Of course, he had no objection to playing a game of darts with her. He was more than up to the challenge.
    Screenshot-108.jpgScreenshot-110.jpgScreenshot-111.jpgScreenshot-114.jpgScreenshot-116.jpg It was a close game, but of course...Brianna won.
    Screenshot-117.jpgScreenshot-119.jpg Darned Paparazzi, they never fail to show up. Brianna ended up getting accosted by a paparazzi who started barraging her with questions about the guy she was with, but she ignored the woman.
    Screenshot-120.jpg ...then she got up abruptly and walked over to Tatsuyoshi...and said, "Let's get on the dance floor so that witch can't bother us...". Tatsuyoshi nodded and they turned the stereo on to dance. At least while they were dancing they wouldn't be pestered.
    Screenshot-123.jpgScreenshot-125.jpgScreenshot-126.jpgScreenshot-127.jpgScreenshot-128.jpg It appeared as though Greta came over to grab a quick drink and a snack. Evidently she'd had a rough day in council meetings and she needed a little liquid pick-me-up. Seeing Tatsuyoshi and Brianna dancing, Greta smiled and headed out the door She really needs a guy in her life. Greta thought, And Tats seems like a nice enough guy.
    Screenshot-129.jpgScreenshot-132.jpg Braden had come home from work...and well...he was hungry but he waited until his step-grandmother got her food from the fridge before he got his own.
    Screenshot-135.jpgScreenshot-136.jpg River didn't worry that her daughter wasn't home yet. After all, she'd been texted a message that Bri had met up with Tatsuyoshi at the bar and would be going out to get something to eat at Hogan's Diner; her daughter was also a level 10 black belt in Sim Fu. And after all, Tatsuyoshi had a healthy fear of Bri's dad who was also a Levle 10. Not to mention, River herself was at Level 10.
    Screenshot-138.jpgScreenshot-139.jpg After dinner, Brianna and Tatsuyoshi chatted outside the diner about certain inconsequential things. But sooner or later things turned around to personal stuff and eventually one thing led to another...
    Screenshot-140.jpgScreenshot-143.jpgScreenshot-144.jpgScreenshot-145.jpg ...a little flirting...
    Screenshot-147.jpgScreenshot-148.jpg a little smooching...
    Screenshot-155.jpgScreenshot-157.jpgScreenshot-159.jpgScreenshot-160.jpg ...a little flower gifting...
    Screenshot-162.jpg ...a little necking... (thank goodness Haruo wasn't there to see it...he would have probably wrapped Tatsuyoshi backwards around the lamp-pole...for doing such a thing to his baby-girl).
    Screenshot-169.jpgScreenshot-172.jpgScreenshot-174.jpg He had something of an inkling that something wasn't right but he wasn't sure...
    Screenshot-176.jpg ...and after all if something was really wrong...his wife would let him know about it, wouldn't she?
    Screenshot-177.jpgScreenshot-178.jpg "Hi...honey..." River said.

"Mmmphmmm..." Haruo had a mouth full of eggroll so he wasn't able to say much.

"Isn't it romantic?"

Haruo barely looked up from his plate of food, there wasn't much that he could comment on that non-sequitur coming out of left field.

"Bri's got a boyfriend..." River exclaimed happily. Haruo nearly choked on his next bite of fried chow mein.
    Screenshot-179.jpgScreenshot-180.jpg

I'm gonna kill him.was Haruo's only thought.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,731 Member
    pg. 2709
    @emorrill Haha I see you caught me using that old book title as a reference :lol: I don't much like the name Tracey for a boy or girl but it's what the game gave him. To catch the firework I went into TAB mode and pressed Q to get down close to the ground, then I tilted the camera by pressing (I think) SHIFT+A or SHIFT+D. Your comments are lovely, thanks for taking the time :heart:
    My grandma used to have a wisteria tree but it's long gone now. I live in a dry region so I haven't seen a nice wisteria tree since :disappointed:
    The Social Networking skill is still a mystery to me. I should give it another try though. I always found it hard making successful blog posts. Ooh I had no idea there was such a thing as a finder app. Yep definitely a pudding... you can just tell by the nose and lips. She looks cute after you finished with her! If you have all the right MasterController mods, there's a setting under Immigration where you can change a couple settings so random generated sims will use genetics from the family library instead of all zero slider.
    @mikezumi Niall is probably wondering if Lachie tampered with the pancakes lol. Aw he missed his opportunity to embarrass dad. Sure sure that's a woohoo puddle.
    Lachie just cracks me up with his dramatic sneaking. Niall is probably sighing and saying 'fine I'll act scared this one time but hurry up!'
    Maybe Lachie sneezed because someone is talking about him :wink:. That's a very shiny couch that Rory and Lachie are sitting on.
    @Emily4331 Another epic round of makeovers. Lol at that guy checking the size of his bu.tt.
    @CravenLestat I love the floral leggings on Roxie. She looks like she's from the '50s :love:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Haruo and River must be greatly respected for the extended family to just pack their bags and follow them wherever. Sounds like a real headache to arrange everything, especially with the graves and building a replica house. At least it would be in real life :lol:
    Nice shots of the stormy beach. I love to see the water when it's raining hard in game. That dojo looks awesome.

pg. 2710
    @palmarrow One of my favourite parts of seasons is when the snow is melting. That was nice of Martin to send an expensive poster. At least Erica will be able to have guests over now. How exciting, Ronnie may be chubby and mostly bald but he seems like he would be a good dad.
    @LunBeauty Sandi's hair reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream, it's lunch time here ok.. :lol: Jessica has such a kind and caring nature. I'm sure Sandi appreciated a bit of company and the chance to have fun. I hope she's able to find some good friend soon. That cat is too cute! The dance club is very colourful. Ohhh can't believe that guy slapped her. Lol at Irwin's face he's thinking 'should I step in and do something... nah she has it covered.'
    @Silverofdreams30 Ty must be acting as a thief by the looks of it. Cute photo of Audra hanging up on the wall :smile:
    The sky looks lovely in Bridgeport.
    @Charlottesmom Birdie should start paying rent for the food :lol:. You have a sweet friendship with her but she sounds a lot like a typical teenager lol.
    Thanks so much for the comments, I appreciate the time spent :smile:. You think Hori is gorgeous? Thanks, that's so nice to hear because I don't show him off very often. I made him a few years ago but since then I've struggled to give him much of a personality so he just sort of hangs around in the background pottering around his science equipment. I'm not sure if there will be a next part, it all depends if something interesting happens :smile:
    @TadOlson That's a big lot for a small fire department. Will you build onto it?
    @polrbear The kids get on very well with Helen. Yep Liv is pretty much ready to burst. Ooh I like Zelena, is it pronounced 'ZEH LEH NA' or 'ZE LAY NA'... or 'ZEH LEE NA' ? :mrgreen:. Zelena will be gorgeous just like her mum. Her little strawberry outfit is too precious. I like the tattoos, I never think to put them on sims. Sarah has the innocent looks of Liv, I think she's a perfect heir.
    @Nikkei_Simmer I've never tried Key Lime Pie before but I sure want to now.. darn it Haruo look what you did :angry:. It's nice to see that little island spot being used. Nice work on the graveyards. I like the idea from Japan of placing graves to hills or spots with a good view.

pg. 2711
    @king_of_simcity7 This will be a big change of scenery for you. I hope you don't get the notorious freeze and routing issues Isla Paradiso is known for.
    You have a Kara in your game too. She's pretty. It's safe to say that Danni is a world away from Janie in terms of looks.
    @MoonandStars83 Are you playing the whole town by rotation?
    @Nikkei_Simmer Yeah, especially those sites that direct you through adf.ly first... yeesh they're a royal pain. I use Norton Antivirus which is excellent but I'm not sure if that's only in Australia.
    @Charlottesmom It's about time Lee made it over to the horse ranch to see everyone. I think Baxter loves the attention, aww he's giving a smile! Meggie looks so different with the short hair but I like the pattern you used for the headband. Interesting faces on the hot air balloon, it looks to me like Meggie said something either flirty or embarassing by accident. It's a bit odd seeing L snowboarding when it's that hot. I would have assumed that they're only for winter too. L... you're a total stud muffin and you know it :tongue:. Do plumbots have x ray vision? :flushed:
    @mikezumi I like the idea of a group call, it's something I haven't done in real life for years. The boys get a lovely view of the city and ocean from the house. OMG it looks like redback spiders. I didn't know spiders were in the game yuck :grimace:.
    I remember that was the gym where Sun transformed into a vampire back in my game a while ago. I like your tweaked version of Richie. He has great cheekbones to go with his boyish looks.
    Lol Rory is looking at Lachie like 'really, again? you scared me just an hour ago'. I wonder why they got excited. I think Lachie would rather be dancing with his family than stuck talking to the ladies. Wogan is kind of cute but I don't really like Morrigan as her eyes are so big and scary.
    @pisceschick75 Learning the camera is easy once you get used to it. Just make sure your walls are up, press tab and I like using the x and y keys to zoom.

pg. 2712
    @Emily4331 Jett still looks creepy to me haha sorry! Those pesky elevators are still causing trouble for Yas. That looks like the simlish sign for The Body Shop. The pudding assistant went from not to hot. Nice makeovers once again, Violet is just adorable for an old lady. Mmm so romantic nibbling pie crumbs from each other's faces :lol:.
    Aww buh bye Rafael. That's a sweet looking first car. Barry Tenderlove (the name always makes me laugh) is cute. I just want her to be happy :smile:
    @karritz Sorry that your internet is playing up again. You haven't had much good luck with it lately. I'm glad that they gave you information about the audition. Good luck for it :smile:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Brianna's going on a date hey? Umm I didn't know Grim did part time bartending on the side. But whatever, I'll look past that fact like Brianna and focus on Tatsuyoshi. They seem to be getting on really well. I don't think even the paparazzi would dare make a move on Brianna for fear of Haruo's fury. Aww they got the hearts. They look happy together :smile: I think Haruo should give him the benefit of the doubt and watch them together before making a judgement, as Brianna doesn't fall in love easily.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the comment :smile:

@Charlottesmom Nothing has happened in my game yet lol

@Mikezumi Good views from Bridgeport again and interesting scenes from the bar :smile:

@Emily4331 Nice makeovers :smile:

@Nikkei_Simmer Interesting scenes from the date :smile:

@coco Thanks for the comment :smile: I have not had any issues yet :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Hopefully I can get more updates done today. I have a lot of pictures backed up and Generation 2 is toddlerfied in my game now with the eldest being 1 day from becoming a child. I want to be able to, at least, get all of the updates written up before I go on vacation in about 15 days where I won't have a computer. I've also been having trouble with my game crashing. I have plenty of space on my computer. I wonder if the world I have them in is just too big. I might move the family to a much smaller world, maybe Appaloosa Plains and hope that it'll work on this computer.

Anyways, on to the comments!

@Silverofdreams30 Very nice update! Ty looks spiffy in his duds. :love:

@Charlottesmom It's very busy. The kids eat a lot and are constantly complaining about not having enough fun, even when you play with them or have so many toys around.
    They're cute until they start crying for no reason when all of their needs are full and they're right beside a toy. :lol:
    I did end up giving away a lot of the pets because the household tends to lag a lot when there's more than a certain number.
    Thanks for the comments. :)

@polrbear The bedtime stories are so cute. :) Too bad I can rarely ever get it to work in my game. It's pretty fiddly.
    Awww, Zelena is so cute! I'm reminded of the character from Once Upon A Time. :)
    I've been getting a lot of facial clones in my game too, even though I changed my Advanced Genetics settings in Nraas to ensure facial blending from both parents.
    I like their tattoos. :)

@polrbear Sarah is a good choice for heir! She's beautiful! :love:

@Silverofdreams30 I love Bridgeport. I don't play it a lot since I like to play a family/generational style and it's hard to find a good family-made home in Bridgeport.

@Nikkei_Simmer I hope you're having fun with Legacy Island. :) My game has been crashing quite a bit recently and I wonder if it's the world, since anything downloaded from the Exchange is a bit iffy as questionable CC can attach itself to certain things.
    Still hate Paparazzi with a passion, even though my game has given me some really good looking ones. Very nice update! :)

@king_of_simcity7 Good luck in Isla Paradiso! :) I ended up downloading a fix for it, so it works a bit better in my game now. It still lags a bit, but not as bad as before and underwater caves are bugged for me and always reset my sims back to their home lot.

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comment!

@Nikkei_Simmer I was more sadistic towards my Sims 2 sims than I am my Sims 3. :lol:

@Charlottesmom Gotta love those photobombing horses. :D
    Misty is gorgeous! She looks like a female Spirit. :love:
    But Baxter seems to have the most character!
    Meggie is a cute teen. :)
    I love the hot air balloon.
    L is a stud muffin. ;)
    Omg, that last picture! :D What IS she scanning?!

@king_of_simcity7 Very nice looking sims! :)

@bekkasan That guy had the Childish and Inappropriate trait, so that's why he was jeering and heckling everyone.
    The double crib wouldn't work, and then my game got really glitchy with sims going invisible. I took it out and the game started to work again. I scanned it before I turned on my game and it didn't say it was corrupted. I don't know what happened.

@Charlottesmom I already know this. :lol: Sims got smarter in The Sims 3.
    Yeah, I think Don can do better than Clcy0n3. I feel like someone just slammed their hands onto the keyboard when coming up with that name. :D
    When I started up Legacy Island, she and Mortimor were already separated and she was living in a small shack. Then, they got back together, and two days later, they divorced again and Morty got with another woman, who apparently ended up pregnant and I kept getting Story Progression Pop-ups about how Mortimor was sent to jail for not paying child support. Story Progression also married Cassandra Goth and Don Lothario and they had a little boy whose name I can't remember.
    I really like the Acrobat the most. I feel it's the most fun. :)

@emorrill Bella is one of the most iconic sims in all of the games.
    Spoiler tags make everything better. :)
    I was so surprised that the police actually did something useful for once. Now to wait and see if they harass the teens in my game for being out at 10:01PM. I never understood the whole curfew system in the game. Pretty sure it's up to the parents to determine how long their kids stay out. I remember when my toddler birthday parties would be broken up after 2 minutes because of "loud noises", even though there wasn't any music playing and the only noise was sims waving noise makers around as the birthday sim blew their candles out. Maybe I'm bitter? :lol:
    The kids seem to be growing up so fast in my game. I have toddlers set to 7 days, but it feels like they're not little for very long.
    Irwin is such a softie! He doesn't seem to like confrontation.

@Mikezumi Niall's face when Rory interrupted him. :lol: It's like "Seriously, boy? Can't a man try and get his groove back?"
    Wow, that is a gorgeous view! :)
    Ewwww, spiders!
    I'm so evil to my sims. I force them all to work out, even the ones with the couch potato trait. :lol:
    Taking pictures can sometimes be a pain, especially when you go into camera mode and furniture goes invisible. I wonder if there's a mod to fix that because it's annoying, sometimes trying to get that good angle without all of the stuff around you disappearing.
    Richie looks really nice with his make-over. ;)
    Looks like they had fun at the bar. :heart:
    I just realized what Plasma Fruits look like! :shock: Morrigan is pretty scary.
    I like the tutoring interaction.

@Emily4331 Jeff Atkins looks really nice! :)
    Very nice updates and pictures!

@Nikkei_Simmer Brianna looks like she's having fun with her date.
    Ewwww, Paparazzi!

@coco You just made me even more hungry than I already am. :lol:
    Jessica wants a big family of her own. I think Sandy is a teen in my game already and she might have a boyfriend. I'm not too sure.
    Irwin knows better than to step in. Jessica is the type of girl who woud rather handle things herself and not have her boyfriend always defending her.
  • Options
    Here's the next part!
    iX0PP6f.png
    p6k0UZG.png
    A new member joined the family in the form of a male cat named Patches. The creator hoped that he would make pretty and unique babies with Paris before being sent back to the pet shelter to prevent the household from lagging too much with so many animals.

XX5uVdU.png
    Jessica had some time that morning before her work day started and spent the morning in her garden. Having horses were also good for plants and she was able to fertilize them after having cleaned out the stalls.

FK2Yg0Z.png
    PE8vpxk.png
    AuPkyfK.png
    HB7k8ZD.png
    I0xk3Ng.png
    Her workday was, more or less, the same and she was kept busy for the most part until way more than halfway through when the toddlers became content to just play with the toys scattered around. They still liked to leave little messes everywhere, which Jessica had to clean up.

OqqJMHx.png
    The kids finally left and Jessica was left alone in the quiet house. She took the opportunity and began to paint. She wasn't very good at it, but maybe she'd be able to decorate the house once she gained enough skill and sell the rest for profit.

I2exYDP.png
    x2OvGq0.png
    Banner grew into a beautiful stallion who resembled his mother, but had some of his father in him with the white stripe down his nose.

nml0Rem.png
    mCLvOK5.png
    myf3cPt.png
    Excited, Jessica went outside to see the newly grown stallion and was happy to see that he was still as affectionate as he had been when he was a foal. She couldn't wait to start training him.

20Pk5Gn.png
    2E0Prtl.png
    While the household was sleeping, the Creator roamed around the world and found a few other premades that were still up and about. Poor Brandi Broke looks so sad. Maybe she's finally realized what a cad her husband is and it looks like Bella Goth got old! I would give her a make-over, but I discovered that the game doesn't like me going into CAS through MC. I redownloaded all my mods just to refresh them, but I'm sticking to mirrors and dressers for now just to be on the safe side and I'm pretty sure that using testingcheatsenabled and shift clicking to make them over that way resets their age bars, or it used to do that.

FYtVJnB.png
    ZWxmWqX.png
    The next day was a sad one as Jessica would have to part with Daisy. She hadn't wanted to, but she knew that most of Daisy's purpose had been fulfilled. She'd brought in the next generation of horses into this family and had raised Banner. Not to mention, there just wasn't enough room in the household. So, with a heavy heart, she road the feisty mare one last time to the Equestrian Center where the horse was sold and promised to a good home.

QY2lmKK.png
    meq84td.png
    b92c5Jd.png
    There was no time to be sad as when Jessica got home, Patches was in need of a flea bath and was praised for being good and not scratching Jessica after he was dried off.

NiNeEwv.png
    Jessica tended her garden again and had to throw away some dead plants. There were some that didn't survive no matter how well she cared for them.

9yTJFl2.png
    tplwRCZ.png
    She had her favorite, Mac and Cheese, for dinner and made sure to make enough so that she could have leftovers for a couple of days. She could eat the cheesy goodness for every meal of the day if she was allowed.

9b9nfPt.png
    Ri5XHRB.png
    o8rWlEW.png
    3UPG9Ph.png
    Later that evening, she went outside to work on her Martial Arts, but was interrupted halfway through by a phonecall from some random person wanting to go on a date with her.

"Are you insane?! I have a boyfriend you know....Well, I don't care if you rehearsed in front of the mirror for two hours! Why not ask someone who's single instead of calling someone who's already in a committed relationship?"

At least she managed to gain another belt in the end and started practicing with the board breaker again.

YTcoOHm.png
    ymFbl8d.png
    Paris fell asleep on Jessica's bed and she looked so cute that Jessica decided to let her stay and a new member joined the family in the form of a small sheepdog named Laddy.

That's it for this part! More soon!
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,942 Member
    I think I've fixed my internet problem. It'll probably disconnect now I've said that.

I Suspect the problem was caused by a few things. Firstly, I turned off the computer yesterday before I went out and disconnected it from the power. This made the clock stop.

Then there was a windows update to install before I disconnected.

This morning I turned it on as usual and had to wait an age for the windows update to finish. By then the computer - probably my virus checker - had noticed the clock was wrong. That's probably why my internet got blocked. Having the clock on the wrong time is a sign of a virus attack. So after managing all day so far without internet I decided to fix the time on the clock - had to estimate as my clock in this room doesn't show the time sufficiently preciciely. So I fixed the time to a close approximation of the real time and shut down. I also turned off the automatic update of time. I relaunched the computer and there were more windows updates to do. Then when it was finished updating I got back into the clock and made it automatic updates again and suddenly it was on the correct time. It was out by a few minutes from my earlier estimate. The internet has been good ever since.

@lanlyn thank you. I like that pic of Deangelo too. I really need to get him into a current game and have him marry and start a family. He's a young adult now. He was a teen in the boarding school when I got that shot of him with the violin.

I'm working on the next Episode of Oscar and Louise. I think I messed the lot in Riverview up a bit by doing all that messing around with Bluey traveling to the future.

I had sent Louise to live in Hidden Springs, then I realised she hadn't graduated yet so I went back to that earlier Riverview save and had to wait almost a week for graduation day. Apparently it happens on a Friday. She's now in Hidden Springs. She's joined the music career and has met Oscar. That's about it so far so it'll be a few days I think before I get the next video up. I have lots happening here over the next couple of weeks. I'll be out most of the day tomorrow. Plus I have lots of music to learn before the following weekend. After that I should be ok for a while.

@Charlottesmom thanks.

I find random play to be very dangerous as I often end up starting a new video series as the result. I'm trying to control myself. But it is fun.

Galahs are much the same size as the cockatoos although some cockatoos are a bit bigger. I don't think I've seen a Major Mitchell or a Palm cockatoo but I could have without realising it. There are so many different types of black cockatoos around and I know I've seen a few of them. The one I want to see properly is the Gang-gang cockatoo. I saw one when I was in Victoria back in 2014 on my drive around Australia but I didn't get a good look at it. The one I saw must have been a male as it had a bright orange head.

I am thrilled that Emma can see now too. It was sad when my kittens were growing up and one could run out and learn about the world and the other one was so confused when he tried and couldn't manage. But he adjusted and seems content.

You had a better view of Don and Vadim since they were on your own computer running around. I'll take your word for it that they were not quite identical.

@coco thanks. I think Ive got the internet fixed now. It's still there and it's taken me ages to write this. I've had to drive my son to the bus stop and take the dogs outside for a while since I started typing. Trying to get it done so I can get ready for choir practice tonight. I did a bit of singing practice but not as much as I should have done.

I'm glad they chose Saturday for the auditions as I have a concert on Sunday and wouldn't have been able to get to the audition if it'd been set for Sunday.

Well that's it. I haven't spent much time on the internet so far today so I will try to catch up properly tomorrow night. I'll be out all day tomorrow. Maybe I will need to catch up on Saturday. In the meantime ----

Happy Simming.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,247 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Emily4331 Nice makeover of Jett hes not easy to do a makeover on haha.
    Yass love falling out of the elevators it seems hehe. Great update

@LunBeauty Thank you, I have played families in Bridgeport but
    only pre exisiting townies with a house so not created my own there.
    This random sim is a single sim having fun.

@coco That must be it, thank you.

@Mikezumi Great updates

@emorrill I have not checked how she will turn up as a child or teen so
    will have to wait and see haha. I got the name Luna from Harry Potter as Luna
    in the books is a favourite character of mine. Ha ha loved that little mini dialouge.
    Thank you.

@Nikkei_Simmer Great updates

@king_of_simcity7 Great updates

@Charlottesmom Love your updates of L and Meggie those are my
    favourite characters of yours who are not already townies.

More later
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2018
    @lanlyn TY so much <3<3<3<3 Only just now getting on the thread TY TY.Am working on a project ,it is top secret you cannot have a hint so stop kidnapping my family members. :rage:

Really like that lot since has exactly what I was wanting,martial arts stuff on a homeworld community lot plus it fits the look for MV the world I am playing in.It is a omen you came suggesting the exact thing I needed and will save me time.I think you are psychic.

Plus the lot is pretty
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    @LunBeauty In my experiences most cc beds cause the read child to sleep action to be cancelled out completely. An EA bed works.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    I have some bad news, which I hope can be fixed. Recently I let my computer do a Windows 10 update. They've never really caused problems before, but when I went back in and tried to access my external harddrive, I discovered that it was missing. This is a bad thing because all of my pictures are on there as well as my saved documents where I write updates. It was all working fine yesterday, so the only logical problem is that the update did something. I'm hoping to be able to fix everything and get my External HDD to show up again. I've tried everything so far and I'm hoping that, maybe, my partner can find a solution since he's better with computer related issues than I am.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    @CravenLestat You're welcome. I like the Chinese Garden lot because it gives a +20 moodlet to sims in the garden. And while they have that moodlet, they learn Logic and Meditation skills more quickly too.

Can't wait to see what you're working on! :)
  • Options
    @LunBeauty Thanks for the comment and nice update :smile: I hope that Isla Paradiso does not cause too many problems for me

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    edited June 2018
    Thank you for the comments. :)
    @Silverofdreams30, @Springfairy556, @CravenLestat, @Charlottesmom, @TadOlson, @king_of_simcity7, @Emily4331, @plushtrap_107, @PalmArrow, @bekkasan, @Mikezumi, @meerkattime, @Karritz
    _______

@PalmArrow I love those sunflowers with the sunshine bursts. My sims that have them carry a sunshine around or keep one in the house. But the sunflower makes enough that I can sell a lot too. ...That crib was a nice find! ...Is Erica just looking for a baby daddy or does she want a committed relationship? I forget what you have going for your story.

...RE: Home worlds as Traveler destinations. One of the fun things about vacationing in home worlds is getting to visit with the well-known sims there!

@LunBeauty Cute pic of Chloe getting a belly rub. ...Nice screenshots of the festival. ...Cool that she ran into Irwin. ...Wow, that one guy went off the rail, didn't he! ...Darling pics of Patches and Paris. ...Congrats to Banner aging up. Good luck with his training. ...Sorry to see Daisy go though. ...Cute sheepdog. ...So sorry to hear about your issues with the external hard drive. Will you be able to access it from another computer until you get your problem solved?

@Silverofdreams30 Loved the picture of Ty in the mask and suit! ...Pretty Bridgeport scenery.

@Charlottesmom Sounds like Birdie is making progress, easing into the outside world. ...LOL at Baxter photo bombing! ...The hot air balloon screenshots were great. ...L being a "stud muffin." Yep!

@TadOlson Good news for Logan getting their fire station!

@polrbear Great screenshots of Sarah having a bedtime story read to her. ...Congrats on the new little girl. Zelena is a lovely name.

@Nikkei_Simmer Nice recreation area. ...I like the cabana grill area too. ...Gorgeous sunrise pics. ...Loved Brianna's date. Tatsuyoshi seems awesome, but he better cool his jets before Haruo comes after him! I saw dad flexing his muscles!

@king_of_simcity7 Nice screenshots of Isla Paradiso. The girls are cute too!

@MoonandStars83 Weird that Alison kept showing as pregnant.

@plushtrap_107 Cute pic of Fluffy on the table.

@Mikezumi Love that view of the city from the back patio. ...It looks like the family had a great time at the gym. And I like what you did to Richie. ...I forgot about Waylon's Haunt. If the guys were clapping and cheering, they must have been having a blast there! Just couldn't contain their excitement! LOL ...I liked that screenshot of Cain and Niall smooching in the foreground of the photo. ...Seeing Morrigan was cool.

@Emily4331 Nice makeover of Jett even without CC. ...LOL at the pie-faced kissing! ...Love the moon pic. ...Barry Tenderlove sounds like he lives up to his name. Too bad Yasmine is a heartbreaker and will probably dump him. Sigh.

@Karritz Sorry about the internet issues! Good luck with your choir practice though. Have fun. ...I had those Windows updates this week too. Luckily I didn't have any issues, but it took awhile to deal with.
    _______

I didn't spend very much time in my game today, but I took 3 random screenshots in Rinn Fada.

I have the Celebrity system turned off and my household opting out, but it doesn't stop townies from constantly wanting my sims' attention! This guy got hearts for Caprice and wanted to dance with her.
    LsdYwbW3lco0wltZDvilB7kqPzWQfNdyyq034HAwmKtcvmKarzLPrFlUmtjhdt0NYon1zcI4gKjjrIzNlUtnxZSeUpp0zl3-tYfnWp2e1TESrrc0OKaqexGsKVhtEgNYCGx9ITSQoc5fp2twuhOA0czPfUQEtL5Q-GLVKSxLTVeh5pul_k_FxMN2a8hGwb8wZ6wg3ckqK2Mlsk-reVgVEfU_OTZtw2uWDxAMHriS0PmEFur1_BOxVK_obiK8mImCz05wNleTT8u8YzGqT8L9Z-hnNmc7w_zUlpSiXyYpll6fQc_56qddSYF4_pyBp1YXHPeImYiaJ8sCoCb73SGBd-4Z2ZmJ9SusPIr2nFxamMJLnfJgKsRLmPfJkPUrNumrQFUXUqLkUcYB6Bpu3vAFsFvkFXWG2lXkK8qBn6jgiXfMoD1eBmkZx-JXSJLTFNnNUNNLuNM9kPPGQE9F2L09KL-dweq9AjGs8B2Uh8P97mJTWryZ7-bXOTiI120YTVmu2Zanv0m3dIX9tiGJ9NlJKIQzN9D-Op1VJjts-pwaS96hpXZQPCNshzhG8mSwSn8fG-IM1Clb0VSUmD4Pivh8MuyCuwYCVciDzrLGCqx1=w958-h537-no

Just a simple pic of the road through town. I liked the banner: the chicken chef serving pancakes!
    -U-wG_amNyPlYbLlUGskRgBT-CBLv6fl8iIJgP0SBUEz6ufBc1UtZzj9ej-7SKmdW9XGvgqB_GqfXEtl-gRjQSUCvE6l3m5SQFTpWek_JQSu70F2IYesj0ENt4JfZ28PdHwQaETh3y6TZK3d5rD9LmgtUczCG3E4gdeH_-T5Bjcz_zTcWJn7pixDHKoVTaH87S7Q1xpirItnIre1z7KBcEhYUo5TSl01FQupKzv8K4LATjVcq-sMKnDApQ9cScVj-JxGWSj470W0WLmDsbtBPCWrNGDBx03hYirh-Uu3tsg01GA64yk7rq1_CPvGulk3NlVX-nglfp9FSzk4krQhX2ebg8gZOe1tiGHmf4aPVwr_gz9kAx3q_PAe4s5IJe8c66Nvxtxe-ZZNstLF4F5ZxzjdyhBZjO70EuaXLquym2N6-tXbe_cJ-HTg_C4NGVNwG1TdTZk4Umeg6qVGhQbnpXLsjgYur6mo8oCsefwznRj8zelIDFCdeO0Akym0zzex-JUIGKODNM5mv_D4cvydi7JI6HGXiFcEocnlRncSuyF4Px7QHqKnuSOm5ewadv5aP9IjkCFTUDKtd8mg-gGrbzAMP9w4xMbMXXH056PO=w958-h537-no

One close-up screenshot of the Zen Shala Chinese Garden.
    FEwJbyPQdFu6ZzTkR273Evu1mgwLUO2XsWcjULm7oeojoYqykOzwgc4l-cEJloZCaxK8kiWVlN729Nw3WOq30w2HGqgIXvw-sZvU63OD6SWnoxcwxbrK9DQhPxkv8O7CvMDMCBTg32cnEe-q-rZvT_Osxnqy6_HR1iUgLADgbp4YbODR_ky6am_zspMRtNuFRDc8oR5JcG1fNguU84lsj_Kdsv64nEDLI3aUNbks5at0YZYrDqNj9jF_GPjCQPW2NUcBWRlHWhZ8mOMBS0yQrqlyN8-yO0ElUQqP_pKVuG3AfTExC-Wb53G7Eay6G5XrxaN42StU2uUnu06PqSt7AUkpEnmHBZnBJCEkEYS2ALsnufYxx_ZoDo-qDNxS-J0zO_-brJeyRaRofsXOWqmGQEY7E9pbBOZbZnUZTcwTbWhxFKk7B6F-Em9nmyt4wi273bkBgtjlPQBHQe_HK490UoF4UZHGfDGfgqr5PJDjlUE9DRKFxgAnBR-cehMRHcjol01M4mcvkIqTGY1_pMNuPOscbXSYAp94WdSqH42ohcq3ugk0JzaiujLtw5fMbdjheDGDPqZLvfgkxtLx_fBi7AgJ8Jszxvpf05BXIPsb=w958-h537-no
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,731 Member
    LunBeauty wrote: »
    I have some bad news, which I hope can be fixed. Recently I let my computer do a Windows 10 update. They've never really caused problems before, but when I went back in and tried to access my external harddrive, I discovered that it was missing. This is a bad thing because all of my pictures are on there as well as my saved documents where I write updates. It was all working fine yesterday, so the only logical problem is that the update did something. I'm hoping to be able to fix everything and get my External HDD to show up again. I've tried everything so far and I'm hoping that, maybe, my partner can find a solution since he's better with computer related issues than I am.
    I am literally waiting for my pc to complete an update right now. :flushed:
    I hope your partner can help to get your hard drive back!
  • Options
    @lanlyn I hope so. I don't think it's the External HDD itself since it was working perfectly until I installed that update. It was working a bit after that, and then I had to restart my computer after I uninstalled a program that I don't use anymore, which I know wouldn't have affected it since it was Skype. After I restarted, it was gone.

@coco I hope so too! I have so much stuff backed up in there to free up room on my internal hdd including Word Documents with updates written out and pictures. I'm stressing out a bit.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @LunBeauty and @coco , I’ve been getting update notices for Windows 10 and can only put them off so much before it won’t let me delay anymore, I dread their updates and my pictures got messed up last time. I found a workaround but geeze! I hope you’re External drive can be fixed and is not toast!!!
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Win10 updated my computer last night while I was watching TV and my computer was in sleep mode. Fortunately it seems to be working fine today. My son says his external HD was not affected when his computer updated last night.
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thanks for the feedback k and nice pictures of the world :smile: I have not seen that one before.

@Mikezumi Windows 8 was having an upgrade when I turned my PC off earlier. I nearly forgot so when I get home I might wonder why it takes a while to start lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top