Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    @CravenLestat Let me see if I can find that Zen Garden lot. I looked in my Library folder just now (outside of the game), but I don't have it labeled. When I first started playing my game, I didn't realize I could relabel the lots I saved to bin, so several of my early lots still have the default ebf-type labels. ... And I also don't remember my lot having those CC items. I don't think I downloaded them separately, so my lot should be CC free. I'll double check though. :)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I am going 6tobe making a few changes in my game soon. Everyone will eventually move to Isla Paradiso :smile:

So far a couple of Sims have been added. Both Kara and Danni who appeared in my video recently :smile:

35151585_10155618792816497_237373986227355648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d323b3176a971f83457abc11fa7cf04c&oe=5BC06031

35145873_10155618792786497_2017656295699513344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=dfe5bff153393d1681bbfc2bf8e57af0&oe=5BB2A0AE

35236595_10155618792811497_5519773814268887040_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=7be61703a6d4a97083186713c9f32f4a&oe=5BBA2A6D

35235743_10155618792991497_4430479582977589248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=31b12989af6f4d500f81d89d68087f0a&oe=5BA9DF0B
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Charlottesmom See? She didn't go too far. Just exploring her surroundings.
    ****Yep. If I had it my way, I'd have electric blue hair or something like that, but alas, my job is too grown up to have a funky hair color. And my hair is about halfway down my back and would cost a fortune to keep colored.

@Emily4331 Nice makeovers.

@coco He actually went there on his own to do his homework. I'm not sure why since it's in the basement and there's a couple tables and lots of chairs on the main floor.

@emorrill I don't even pay attention to whether or not my Sims are pudding. I usually don't put them on the Exchange anyway. Every now and then I'll mess around with sliders (usually when I'm creating a new Sim, and not binning an existing one).

@Mikezumi I really need to play around with my NRaas settings more. I'm probably missing out on a lot of stuff.

@Nikkei_Simmer Did you finally run out of Sims to kill in Riverview?
    ****I was literally talking to one of my coworkers this morning about key lime pie.

@LunBeauty Cute kitty! Also, looks like Jessica had fun at the festival.

@Silverofdreams30 Nice update. Does Ty always wear a mask, or was that just for his job?

@TadOlson I didn't realize your town was still in-progress.

@polrbear Zelena is lovely.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was with the Baird/Raynor family last night. I had to reset Alison because she was glitched and kept showing as pregnant, even though she wasn't. Brandon (still not 100% sure that's his name) aged up to toddler. I really am going to have to start keeping a list of names somewhere. I have a picture of glitchy Alison and the cats. You can barely see Abigail's purple hair at the bottom of the shot.
    Tx4hbDE.jpg

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,330 Member
    @lanlyn , it was interesting to see how you turned Sunset Valley into a tourist destination with lots of things to do! It never occured to me to use Sunset Valley as a destination town, but it's such a scenic town with beaches and mountains, it makes complete sense!

@polrbear , Zelena looks so cute learning to walk, and her dress is very pretty!

@Nikkei_Simmer , are you using Legacy Island III like me or another version? The private cemetery on your legacy lot looks beautiful, and I love the pictures of the beach in the rain!

@king_of_simcity7 , oh, I love that little house with sunflowers in Isla Paradiso, I've had sims living there too!

@emorrill , I almost missed your post about Al and his pudding lady. I love the makeover!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,452 Member
    edited June 2018
    WhyDoIKeepDoingThisToMyself.jpg
    Just a quick one before I get too far behind again.

Page 2709
    Page 2709
    @Emily4331 - Absolutely Stunning...all of them. :)
    Glad to see that Yasmine is not only doing well at her work as a stylist but also is taking time to relax and have fun too. :D Good balance of work and play. :) (copy-paste. :D )
    (AAAAAAND...continuing on from yesterday)... :D
    @coco - yep...gotta be careful when going on these CC sites...I got so many flags I felt like I was in a retail store in Victoria (The Flag Shop). :D Looks like I ain't visitin' those sites again. If I need something, I'm going to post a WCIF thread.
    @Emily4331 - I'm seriously thinking about paying for MalWareBytes Premium - all things considered. You have to watch out so much while surfing on the internet these days. You end up loaded with enough cookies to satiate the Cookie monster and enough Trojan horses to support the entire Trojan Army and ads directed to men on "how to make their significant others happy" - oh dear.
    @TinySpaceFox - Hope your exams go well and best of luck.
    @emorrill - No need to apologize...you don't need to apologize for your honest opinion of River even though our opinions differ on that accord. I think she's cute, others don't... Hey, different strokes for different folks. :D

:D IMHO River's not the classically beautiful sim, but she does seem to age up into a rather nice looking young adult sim and well, I don't know if most people considered Julie Andrews a classically stunning beauty too. I find that River in one of my pictures kind of resembled Julie Andrews in a way. :D And yes...as I stated to @ZeeGee, Yeah...I needed to pick my jaw off the floor and go get a mop to clean the drool off the keyboard (and floor). Then the honeymoon bed pics.. Ooooooooh. Yummy. :D
    Zero slider sims aren't always bad...they have a unique facial structure and if you tweak them you can get some really interesting results.
    I think she's the type of girl that Al could really like getting to know. Bad Al...you're married...as someone else said, back on Earth. :D
    Yes, ***censored*** unlike me who skirts the border between tastefully risque on the forum
    and completely lewd on my blogsite.

Yeah, I use THOSE mods...that shall not be named
    :D
    @PalmArrow - Some pudding faces can be attractive...and yes, can be salvaged if tweaked.
    I think Marina was having a slight case of that "time of the month crankiness"... (Oh...geez, I'm going to get things thrown at me). :D Yasmine (through the hands of the Creator @Emily4331 ) did a great job on her. :D
    @Mikezumi - Nice property...there. Looks like they're all having fun in Bridgeport and it looks like a nice comfy home that they have for the duration of their vacation there.
    I figured that Lachie was the only available heir, because the other two were girls (and they get the "GET OUT!") and well...Lachie is the only eligible boy in the entire bunch. :)
    That's an interesting park in Bridgeport...I really have to play that world more, but as I've stated, I'm not really the city-living kind of guy. Like @CravenLestat, I can't live in a city. If I win the lottery, I'm so out of Surrey, BC I'm "a dot" in fighter pilot parlance (as in a fighter pilot kicking in the afterburners and getting the hell out of Dodge). They'll probably find me somewhere around 100 Mile House trying to buy a 500+ acre property of tree'd land.
    That's gotta be quite the art gallery. A toilet on the wall. Is it titled The Flush?
    @Emily4331 - I'm absolutely amazed at the superlative job that you did on her - I run out of complimentary descriptive adjectives to describe just how jawdroppingly stunned I am at how your sims turn out. :) I do find that River's nose is the biggest detracting feature when looked at it objectively...and her baseline hairstyle isn't one that I particularly care for but I've tweaked her a bit (not in any of the facial features, but with makeup and a different hairstyle) but what you managed to accomplish while still keeping her looking like River is hands-down the best make-over I've ever seen of RIver.
    Those makeovers - absolutely awesome.
    @CravenLestat - and...then there's the no- facial creative content master of creating absolutely stunning sims with just the base sliders. WOW! Roxie is stunning.
    @LunBeauty - Yep, I guess there's that bit of closet sadist in me...~waggles eyebrows fiendishly~ when it comes to the Sims.

Likes and Awesomes given.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the comment :smile: I will need a bigger house as I plan to add more Sims :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    @CravenLestat I PMed you a link to the Chinese Garden lot. :)
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    The Horse Ranch save is not really working into any type of story (I keep playing with the horses too much to do much with the Sims themselves), so any updates I do on this save will just be random stuff from the day's play.

Lee arrived! L was very happy to see his brother...

28907302948_0485deb2c5_c.jpg

Baxter photobombing!!

28907302008_3d51c437ca_c.jpg

Light was glad to see his friend too...

28907301198_de03e1bb78_c.jpg

Misty was always Lee's favorite horse when Lee visited the ranch.

42781273041_8395486188_c.jpg

27912262797_9bb595a036_c.jpg

Baxter really is quite the picture hog, he was yawning here!

40970008250_57062c3c64_c.jpg

Meggie was aged back down to teen as I have devious plans for innocent little her (nothing to do with L), I also gave her new hair...

"Meggie you seem younger than I remember"

"I just keep getting younger Lee, that's the beauty of being me!"

27912262357_e4609109d7_c.jpg

Doesn't she look thrilled to death to be a teen again...(and off limits to L...who looks thrilled about that prospect!)

27912267367_9694ffed3b_c.jpg

They had all been going out to the picnic table to eat, since it was raining they all decided to eat their supper of hotdogs at the table. Looks like Josh is moonlighting at the town bistro!

40970007040_8008c614ea_c.jpg

The Hot Air Balloon, I've owned it for quite awhile but never really explored what it does, L and Meggie (pre aging down) were blocked out of the romantic stuff as they are just good friends but did get a few neat things explored.

Sightseeing:

42709739132_0882bba1d4_c.jpg

Wonder what they saw for those faces??

42041642674_af33b947fa_c.jpg

Drinking at altitude (like 20 feet up..)

42041641924_9e288478f5_c.jpg

Yes they really are cute together...

42759492211_1ebd223ace_c.jpg

When L did this I was like what the hay, he better not kiss her!!

28885485498_12dec9ac7a_c.jpg

Then I sent L over to do some snowboarding when it was in the 90's!! For some reason I thought this and the ice skating rink could only be set up in winter.

42709741582_f34066ddea_c.jpg

42759493761_af296f0845_c.jpg

I adore watching snowboarding in real life so snowboarding in Sims has always been a fun thing to watch. I wish I had the guts to try it but I was a clod enough on skis!

42041644594_c72d24d27c_c.jpg

Meggie watching L...Probably thinking how much of a stud muffin he is!

42041644224_852e91c29d_c.jpg

'I bet she thinks I'm a stud muffin!'

42709742292_66cfe43035_c.jpg

Random randoms....just totally random.

41798566435_76b0fbb23c_c.jpg

Meggie and L mourning Erik Darling (Agnes's drowned husband)..

42630990762_41fa9cb9e9_c.jpg

I needed one Connor...

27810930687_16f302c10a_c.jpg

and one Jared..

WHAT is she scanning???? Yipes! :flushed::lol:

40820111780_e444bd5d9e_c.jpg

:smiley:

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,246 Member
    @MoonandStars83 It was just for the acting career job, could not remove the
    mask.
  • Options
    I have sent Danni and Kara out skill building :smile:

Kara shares her hair with April although they actually both look different so I can tell them apart. I always liked Kara when she appeared as a background Sim in Janie's film two years ago

35300576_10155619410921497_8143509253097783296_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=27189d42f85c704437481db4ba83817b&oe=5BA49C87

Danni wears the same clothes as Janie but in the original colour and she is not Janie at all

35306055_10155619410936497_2122912676970496000_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=47676d7ee305a99ee130a4143d95d681&oe=5BA843D1
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @emorrill, your new Sim looks lovely before and after her makeover :)

@Charlottesmom, lol, horsey nose photobomb :p

@king_of_simcity7, your Sims look very pretty in tropics :)

@MoonandStars83, sorry that you had a glitch :( I hope you were able to fix it OK!

Screenshot_105.jpg

Fluffy sleeps on the table :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi I'm not fond of maniacal laughter! :cold_sweat:
    I recognize the resort. It does need more fun things added.
    Lachie and his sneaking...lol Silly sims!
    I think he is trying to figure out how to kick the pink flamingo.
    Glad the boys had their fun skinny dipping :)

@Emily4331 Lots of super makeovers!
    She is a bit snooty! :smiley:

@CravenLestat She is very pretty!

@lanlyn Great lots to add to any of your towns. :)
    Yes, they are on the third floor of the house. I decided to turn it into a studio style apartment.
    I like the little bungalows. Great idea for privacy.

@PalmArrow Good thing she got that double bed! :)

@LunBeauty Jessica had a nice day off from the daycare. So sweet for her to play with the little girl.
    Dag that was a mean guy, glad she took care of him. Irwin liked it!

@Silverofdreams30 Ty looks cute in his mask!
    Beautiful scenery pics!

@Charlottesmom Love that the bird is so secure and happy with you. :)
    lol....industrial strength shell glue? I wouldn't trust anything.
    Thanks for the comments. :)
    Lol at the photobombing horse! They are beautiful. The dev's did a great job on the animals.
    Lee!!! So pretty!! So handsome!! <3
    Wonder what they spied with those binoculars!
    They are an adorable couple no matter what age you make them.
    Dag, I'm not sure that bot should be irradiating those parts....even if he is a Ken doll.

@TadOlson Good job giving your settlers a modern fire station. :wink:

@polrbear Congrats on the new baby toddler. :) Zelena is a great name.

@king_of_simcity7 I hope that IP works well for you. I like both names, Kara and Danni

@MoonandStars83 Are you sure your sim is just not telling you something? :)
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Nikkei_Simmer , Poor extra crispy Greta!! Owie tushy...
    **Literally plays in the snow! LOL!!

@coco , Birdie has excellent balance, she sleeps on top of Matthew's monitor, she hasn't flown over to the TV quite yet but did try to land on my shoulder today and scared the he*ck out of me!!
    **I always thought Vadim was extra furry, some of the Sim guys just strike me as furrier than others.. :smiley:

@Springfairy556 , Country life...those were the day for sure! :smiley:
    **Lady is gorgeous!!
    **Derek does look hopeful..

@Karritz , Love that picture of Deangelo on the violin!
    **I know I really have to start working on unfinished stories, but random play is so much fun!
    **I shared your love of horses as a kid, My Auntie Pat's horse Tansy was a treasure to me, I looked up to my aunt Pat so much she was a true horse woman! I drew horses too for the longest time as a pre teen and into early teenhood.
    **Yup very familiar with the Galah, Rose Breasted Cockatoo, Gorgeous birds!! I would really love to see some of the bigger cockatoos IRL, Major Mitchells and Palm are at the top of my "must see before I die" birds.
    **I was thrilled when it was confirmed that Emma could in fact see again, such a trying 4 months...Kids and pets were put on Earth to give us heart attacks and major stress!
    **I noticed when Don walked in how similar they looked (My Don is made over), I personally think the make over Vadim was way better looking than Don (though I adore Don!)

@Emily4331 , Vlad may be a first class bu*tt head but soooooooo cute (madeover!!), I Loooooooove my Vlad (He had a pretty big part in one of my stories, he was a spy for Thornton...spying on his ex-girlfriend Erika and his daughter Kate).
    **River looks nice madeover, but those eyelashes, that is a tube and a half of mascara!

@Mikezumi , All the active ghosts! Wonder why Fife doesn't come out that much...nice to see him this time.
    **Okay now I see what I skimmed over with you sending them to Bridgeport, so you can keep them there for as long as you want without them ageing up?
    **What happens in Bridgeport stays in Bridgeport...I'm going to remember that!! *snicker*
    **The Due of Bowes is a good looking lot, I wish there was more to do but tweaking/adding would help.
    **Beau!!!!! (and his gaggle of tramps....)
    **The barefoot dude in white...LOL!
    **Hearts for Beau, oh yeah baby!
    **Underage drinking...I do that all the time in Sims, RL rules have no place in my saves.. >:)

@LunBeauty , Unless trapped by walls it's very hard to get a Sim to die by fire or drowning (don't ask how I know this... >:) ).
    **Don was Gay in one of my stories, he cheated on his boyfriend with Clcy0n3..I had nothing to do with his initial flirting with him, just goosed it after I witnessed the flirting...

Ewwwwwwww!!

35510874420_f6cba7d382_c.jpg

**Gee I sure hope Bella doesn't get stabbed... >:) (she NEVER winds up with Mortimer in my saves, he's too awesome for miss annoying lips).
    **Oh well she lived.
    **Never played with a magician, one of my Sims was one once but wasn't playing his house at the time.

@king_of_simcity7 , Nice update but what happened again??

@CravenLestat , Yes, I noticed the Bridgeport pizza girl's jaw structure right off... :lol: (so that is what you guys are looking at??)

@Silverofdreams30 , I really like Ty in black, it suits him.
    **Luna is cute, sooo pale, she takes after her momma....cutie toddler!

@meerkattime , Dumpster diving, Mia will do well I hope!
    **Poor girl is getting drenched!
    **Share that umbrella you goof!!
    **He thought asking for money because she's poor was flirting? Pass on that bozo Mea!!
    **Oh well at least he kept her warm at night. True it could have been worse.

Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,154 Member
    edited June 2018
    Replies and Feedback time again. Picking up where I left off. :)

Middle of page 2706...

@LunBeauty Bella lives! :lol: I'm tempted to makeover YA Bella, add her to the sim bin, and then add her to all my world's to make appearances. :p For nostalic sake. :blush:
    Glad Irwin walked out ok too...
    ----
    Wow, putting pics in a Spoiler DOES make them load fast! :open_mouth:
    Aww, a cuddle and kiss on the grass. <3
    If only she could've been sharing it with Irwin and they could reenact that famous scene between Lady and the Tramp, which was clearly the best romance of all time.
    ^I'd have to agree. :blush:
    Dang burglars, but YAY that the Officer actually came on time and kicked his bu'tt! :star:
    AWWWW! Banner snuggled up on the ground there! <3<3<3
    ----
    I think the game just generated them and gave them similar facial templates. I do feel like toddlers and child sims always look similar and we don't ever get to see the diversity in their facial features until they're teens.
    ^Very true. Thanks for the replies. <3
    ----
    Cute face painting Jessica. :)
    Sandi grew up! :) And a pretty white Kitty! <3
    Yeah! You get the Pie face jerk Jessica!! Woo! :lol: (Poor Irwin looking worried :( )

@Silverofdreams30 Congrats to baby girl! <3 She's got a head full of hair! ;) (Like my daughter did. <3 )
    I LOVE the name Luna!
    "Did someone call for me?"

240?cb=20150422172452

Me: "Oh...sorry, but No Luna. I meant a different Luna."
    Luna: "Oh...it's okay. I'll uh...just go back to sleep then."
    Me: "Sorry..."
    Luna: **It's nice to feel like I'm being summoned - or noticed - once in a while.** :neutral:

:p

Her crawling! Oh gosh she's a cutie! <3 You knew Ty and Audra would make a pretty kid huh? ;)
    ----
    The bow in Luna's hair is so adorable!
    D'aw! Super cute pics! <3 You can tell Audra truly loves her baby.
    Gee, Ty even makes that eye mask look good! :lol:

@meerkattime Poor Mia getting soaked out there. :cry: Thomas should've been a proper gentleman and offered her his umbrella! :angry:
    :p (I know sims can't do that, just being silly :p )
    Oh LOL! Then you said this:
    Oh c'mon, a gentleman would invite the lady under his umbrella! ;) Sim guys don't have any manners!
    :lol: We are awesome!
    Her mooching! :p
    No offense, but that sounded like a pretty mediocre date. :confused: If I were Mea, I wouldn't call him again - just be friends you know. But I know you said the guys in your town are limited so...

@Mikezumi So your sims won't eat any food that isn't perfect quality? ;)
    Cain slipping on the diving board while in the buff. :lol:
    ----
    Wow! That WAS a holy impressive first dive from Lachie! :star:
    Rory be like, "Cannonball!" :lol:
    Richie Striker. :love:
    Yeah I think Lachie and Beau were definitely plotting Evil stuff. :p
    I can't stand when Daredevil Sims eat dirt, or in this case something from the floor. :unamused:
    I'm surprised most of the guys weren't checking out Marina dancing. :smirk:
    ----
    The Lachie sneaking up pictures. :lol:
    I always have to add to the Art Exhibits in towns because they look so...lacking in content. :confused: Bland.
    I'm allergic to gnomes... (Can't stand those things!)
    Two heart censored bums! :lol:

@Emily4331 I have to agree with what @bekkasan said: I would've have noticed that was Ty if you hadn't said anything. However, your makeover was great! :love:
    (You're having loads of fun with all this aren't you? ;) )
    Could I issue you a challenge? If you don't mind? :blush: I wanna see you makeover a townie without any CC! :mrgreen: Just game stuff. I know it would be a challenge (tee hee), but with how awesome you are at doing makeovers, I know you can do it! :star: (Only if you want to... <3 I won't be offended if you decline.)
    Stunning job with Jessica! :star:
    David and Martin...wow! :open_mouth: It's like an alternate reality version of them. ;)
    Boy Yasmine is making over the whole city! :p

@plushtrap_107
    in the episode where Rarity has her Manehattan boutique, you see a rogue Pinkie in the cafe xD
    Holy honk I never saw that! :smiley: "You missed one Twilight!" :lol:
    Thanks for the compliments. <3

@bekkasan Wooooo Derek be lookin' FINE in the hot tub there! :love:
    They both have different tastes, but somehow the combo seems to work.
    Well you know what they say: Opposittes Attract :blush:
    Glad things are staring off well for the two. :)
    Aww, cutie baby twins! <3
    Al better remember he is married back on earth! hehehe
    ^What? Oh...yeah. He IS married. :p;)

@Charlottesmom OMGosh Birdie cuteness!!! <3<3<3
    I'm SO glad she came back to you. :kissing_heart: I've heard they can't stay away long when you raise them up. :blush: (She definitely sounds like a child! :lol: )
    You know I have some OCD too ;) but for some reason that ruffled bedspread doesn't bother me. :open_mouth: Shocker, I know. It just looks too comfy for it to look annoying to me. :lol:
    ----
    It's so like you to only play with the horses since you are such an animal lover. ;)<3
    Baxter's muzzle! :joy: Gosh that was so hilarious when you sent me that!
    Lee with Misty. <3
    And the hot air balloon pics. <3
    Rock that half pipe L!! :star: (Very stud muffin! :blush: I haven't heard that one in a while!)
    Oh MY! :astonished: She is one naughty bot! :naughty:

@PalmArrow Jerry and Anitra are a very cute couple. :)
    So she hooked up with Ronnie eh? ;) Hope they have a cute baby. :)
    @emorrill , I almost missed your post about Al and his pudding lady. I love the makeover!
    ^I wondered. ;) But you're totally ok. :kissing_heart: Thank you. :)

@CravenLestat Roxie is very pretty. :) (Sorry, I can't call her hott because you know I don't swing that way. :p )

@TadOlson I hope the cable package does provide much better internet. :) Let me know how it goes.

Yay! Forgive any typos, I don't have time to read through them (especially while I'm eating yummy shells n cheese! :yum: )

Happy Simming my friends. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @emorrill next sim who comes over gets a cc free makeover. :tongue:
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The family enjoyed pancakes for breakfast :)
    40962320720_621ff06785_o.jpg
    Cain rolled a wish to spar with Niall while they were eating breakfast :)
    41872805665_129f469d78_o.jpg
    Niall won!
    40962319790_1fd723f4ab_o.jpg
    Rory and Lachie both wanted to chat with the same sim. It must be a group call ;)
    28899693718_8d47025014_o.jpg
    Lachie and his books! Niall came in to share a joke with Rory :)
    40962318080_0dc9106387_o.jpg
    Although Cain can break space rocks he seems to prefer thin stone blocks. Perhaps he needs to break a certain number before he can autonomously change over.
    28899692708_426e7c688b_o.jpg
    Rory and Niall headed to the stereo at the same time - Rory to turn it on and Niall to dance. Before Niall could get his rhythm, Rory interrupted for a game of catch.28899691738_6149a02517_o.jpg
    40962315990_76d5a5b45b_o.jpg
    What a beautiful view from the board breaker! :)
    28899690368_67f16e1aa8_o.jpg
    The only free bit of ground is in the front yard so that's where the boys headed for their game.
    40962314940_109a4bc468_o.jpg
    I saw movement nearby and zoomed in ... SPIDERS! :scream:
    40962314280_ff9dfc9ece_o.jpg
    I made Lachie put down his book and catch one!
    41872800855_c7752084a4_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2708

@LunBeauty Thanks!

@bekkasan You did a wonderful job on Kendall and Derek's floor! I am sure they will be very happy there :)
    They are such a sweet couple :)
    What a lovely evening they all had together. I love how their floor is self-contained and they are able to entertain as if they had a home of their own <3
    Kendall (and I) both want to see a wedding :D
    Awwww sleeping babies is always good :)

@Silverofdreams30 Adorable Luna spam! She's a cutie for sure :)

@Emily4331 Another lovely makeover! TinySpaceFox will love what you have done with her boys :)
    Cute makeover for Rafael :) Hotdogs wouldn't be my first choice for a romantic dinner ;)
    The watermelon pattern is cute!

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks :) I also love my ghostly visitors :)

@Charlottesmom Lovely pics of birdie :) I understand your trepidation *hugs*
    Yay for birdie coming home for a visit. She probably thinks you are her mother :)

@Finbar659 Great starter house!

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. I think I will enjoy using Traveler :) Cute pic of Raphael doing his homework :)
  • Options
    While I think about new lots to add to Bridgeport I decided they should visit the gym. One can never have too much athletic skill (says the couch potato) ;) Rory and Lachie got there first.
    40962313310_d33bfe1b54_o.jpg
    Rory had the treadmill in his queue and took the elevator while the others socialized in the lobby.
    40962312430_83fd0146bc_o.jpg
    Poor Niall had no luck bragging about his grandkids :(
    40962311500_e4f769f8ef_o.jpg
    He is pleading with his eyes :(
    42055792544_d6ac9392bc_o.jpg
    Niall and I were not happy!
    40962310720_b68e7bfacb_o.jpg
    They got over it immediately when Niall realized they were both party animals :p
    42055791404_1a7937bde3_o.jpg
    I checked on Rory and he was doing fine. I need to get the no drift camera mod because I was having a heck of time taking photos upstairs :#
    41872796715_5956a8fc0e_o.jpg
    I was wondering why Cain looked so excited when chatting with Lachie in the foyer! He was going to train him! :D
    40962309470_bef3ebcebd_o.jpg
    28899684458_c5cc06f284_o.jpg
    40962308640_fdeebc2c37_o.jpg
    I checked on Rory when I got a popup that he had leveled up. Looks like he could do with a little more practise ;)
    28899684088_25b5a3bf2b_o.jpg
    What's this I spy with my little eye?
    Woohoo, of course! LOL
    28899683658_3b8f8606c5_o.jpg
    When Richie came out of the bathroom to chat with Lachie I gave him a mini-makeover. One day I will do a proper one but, for now, I just altered a few sliders and changed his skin and hair.
    28899683218_3effeb5343_o.jpg
    42055785214_b18040af29_o.jpg
    Cain and Niall worked out after woohooing but not for long as I wanted to send the boys to a hot spot.
    28899682578_f5d00f8534_o.jpg
  • Options
    Page 2709

@KaylaNR The game does like to throw our plans for a loop! :D Congrats on the birth of the twin girls and on finding suitable accommodation for the in-laws :)

@Emily4331 Fun Leisure Day activities and great makeovers :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I am sure Evil Haruo could out evil Lachie but that is because my Lachie has some redeeming traits because I am all about the love ;)
    You learn something new every day! I don't know a lot about birds but I mistakenly told Charlottesmom that there were no robins in Australia when we were doing our daily back and forth texting. I had to Google it to see if I was right and discovered that I wasn't but I didn't look deeply into the genus, merely oohed and aahed over the pretty pics :)
    I am not really a city person although I worked in the heart of Melbourne for a quarter of a century before moving to America. It was a long commute but at least there were good restaurants and good shopping to make up for it ;)
    I played in Bridgeport a lot in the past so am quite familiar with the residents but it's been a while and, although I wouldn't chose the world to play, it is a fun holiday destination for the boys :)
    The Duke of Bows is a great set and I look forward to playing with it more in the future :)
    Legacy Island looks beautiful and your family seems to be settling in nicely :)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I usually have the chemistry table because my sims roll wishes to buy one when they learn the logic skill and I am all about the wishes ;) They don't make use of the potions they make but they roll an awful lot of wishes to discover potions when they level up in logic.
    I haven't had any problems with teens but nearly lost a few sim children due to swimming for several hours and I am cautious by nature :#

@TinySpaceFox Good luck with your exams! I am sure you will do well :)

@emorrill Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    MC integration does everything for you. Just put it in and no matter how you open CAS you will be in the MC version :)
    That was nice of you to fix up the girl for Al :)
    I am sure he appreciates it :)

@PalmArrow Thanks :) I also assumed that Niall was just indulging Lachie's behaviour but I have also had sims unable to make extreme facial expressions for a while which can be funny when it happens when a sim is in labor and looks perfectly calm throughout :p

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks :)

@Emily4331 Thanks :)
    Bridgeport sims have never looked so stylish! I have a major soft spot for Bronson as he was the father of one of my favourite sims :)

@CravenLestat Roxie is foxie! :)

@lanlyn I nearly choked when I saw your comment about the woohoo puddle! My mind didn't go there until then! :D

@LunBeauty Thanks :)
  • Options
    As soon as the boys arrived at Waylon's Haunt, Lachie went for a scare!
    42055783764_3e1510d673_o.jpg
    I don't know what stopped him, but he didn't do it. Instead the boys starting clapping and laughing :)
    28899682198_42f903441f_o.jpg
    Cain rolled a wish to have a drink so I had him buy a round :)
    42055782954_b139211311_o.jpg
    42773394361_39d9058824_o.jpg
    Lachie didn't get a chance to do anything because he was surrounded by admirers!
    42055782024_d84cc256db_o.jpg
    While Lachie talked, the others danced :)
    42773393221_7d9aa2b8ee_o.jpg
    42773392561_16c9461ec7_o.jpg
    I gave Lachie a breather from his adoring crowd and let him have a drink.
    42055780334_774c8e1d7a_o.jpg
    I was trying to line up a shot of Lachie and Rory but Cain and Niall photobombed! :D
    42773391681_bf7c923282_o.jpg
    Once again I was unable to have my boys order food at the bar so I sent them to the Bistro. This time they ate outside.
    42773390991_5e88cd8839_o.jpg
    I was glad that Morrigan brought her own food because I think she's scary and didn't want her dining on my boys! ;)
    42773389641_95a3e2f821_o.jpg
    Everyone rolled wishes to meet a vampire when Wogan and Morrigan showed up. Niall and Cain already knew Wogan but the teens knew neither.
    42773389021_511f2e722c_o.jpg
    42773388311_8c37a70375_o.jpg
    Rory did the tutoring this time while Niall and Cain watched the stars :)
    42055776144_2e937ac660_o.jpg
    42055774984_ed67699ccd_o.jpg
    Rory made a beeline for the stereo when they got home. Niall and Cain are flirting in the hallway behind him.
    42773386811_edd1074a31_o.jpg
    Lachie, of course, was reading! :/
    42055773974_1863dbfffb_o.jpg
    Cain and Niall watched the stars again :)
    40962295720_edbb0f5dba_o.jpg
  • Options
    @Mikezumi , RICHIE!!! Part of the reason I’m dragging my feet on Misunderstood is Richie, I want him around forever...ain’t gonna happen (can’t happen)...I like the hair you picked for him, it looks all smexie and windblown. :heart:
  • Options
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Fun events!! I’ll have to whip out TS3 and play!! I may update it on my blog!
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    edited June 2018
    My challenge is coming along nicely...lots of fun! I just wish I knew how to take pictures properly...updates would be so much more interesting!
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    @pisceschick75 Do you use the tab key to go into camera mode? I do things automatically these days so can't explain my technique but I am sure you will be able to find videos or tutorials on how to use camera mode in TS3.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top