Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,246 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Emily4331 great update, Rafael and Yasmine are so cute togheter.
    Which skins are you using is it kurobasina or what it is called?
    It looks great on your sims.

@Nikkei_Simmer Thank you, great job o nthe
    feedbacks. Great update.

@coco So far she is a nice toddler haha.
    Thank you.

@emorrill I can only play 4 for short bits its not as fun as
    3 which I can play for hours , Not so easy to create a good looking sim there they are
    so cartoonish. But it start up quick which I like, when im short on time or just want to play a little bit.
    sims 3 start up rather quick too but I normally play that when I havem ore time.
    Thank you.

@Mikezumi Great updates as always

@Charlottesmom Glad the biry seems to do fine and likes to visit you.

@LunBeauty Great update, how many pets does she plan to have?

@Mikezumi Wonderful updates

All for now

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,330 Member
    On the second day of spring, the snow in Legacy Island finally melted.

evmw1rt.jpg

Erica worked diligently to make money. She painted...
    Rnv0nVD.jpg

... picked and sold the wildflowers that appeared under the snow...
    xJEM0MT.jpg

... and this was a stroke of luck: her friend/almost partner Martin sent her an expensive poster as a gift. She sold it immediately.
    r3RkcU9.jpg

Her new acquisitions: a table and two chairs, so that she can invite another sim for dinner.
    A double bed... because who knows ahere things may lead?
    A sunflower which does wonders for her mood - the house instantly became "beautifully decorated" and the little pieces of sunshine, when placed in her inventory, give additional positive moodlets.
    joBKwvL.jpg

She also salvaged this crib she found in the junkyard ... just in case.
    z9easjg.jpg

She prepared autumn salad and invited Ronnie, the chubby, balding (but cute in a teddy bear way) tattoo artist for dinner.
    uEXmoli.jpg

One thing led to another, and they ended up trying for baby. I don't know if it worked - I can't wait to get back into game and find out!
    ru0r27K.jpg

GICMC8G.jpg

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Emily4331 Nice makeovers :smile:

@CravenLestat Cute Sim :love:

@Nikkei_Simmer Interesting scene from the kitchen :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    Here's the next batch!
    F3PAiCg.png
    ntBFcUK.png
    Jessica got home that evening and worked on a painting for a little while before sitting down to play with Chloe, glad to get off of her feet.

VGC3jXG.png
    3afHybY.png
    The next morning, Jessica got up to check her emails, erasing all of the junk mail and spam that she'd gotten and then went outside to feed the chickens and harvest a few of their eggs.

P3ByuJb.png
    jwEcd2L.png
    lUUpo29.png
    The Fall Festival had come into town and Jessica wanted to pay a visit. She bought a snack and had her face painted when she got there. As she looked around, she spotted a familiar face and went to sit down next to the little girl that she had cared for during her Daycare job.

"Why aren't you out with any of your friends, Sandi?" Jessica asked sitting down.

Sandi kicked at a few loose rocks near the bench. "They're all too busy for me," she muttered.

"Why not just jump in and start playing with them?"

Sandi shrugged. Jessica remembered her being a bit more shy and often kept to herself when she cared for her.

"That seesaw over there looks nice. I haven't been on one since I was a kid."

Sandi didn't say anything, but looked up at Jessica with an almost hopeful expression.

"Come on." Jessica offered her hand, which Sandi took after a little bit of hesitation and followed her over to the seesaws. Jessica held it steady so that Sandi could climb on before getting on, herself. Sandi's unsure expression soon transformed into a smile and she even giggled a little bit and started to actually have fun.

1RJKSwo.png
    Dustin Broke took a break from the stress of his home to come to the festival that day too. His parents were arguing again and he didn't want to be a part of it.

9LLfIYV.png
    There was even an adorable kitty at the festival today, which the Creator saved a copy of in the Pet bin to be used soon enough as a mate for Paris. ;)

tT1dM7K.png
    qGlfjyK.png
    Jessica got a picture with Sandi before the little girl had to go back home because her parents wanted her back early. Jessica gave her a hug and watched the little girl leave, a heavy feeling in her chest. She really wanted a child of her own.

0d0ck9D.png
    Once Sandi left, Jessica turned to explore the Haunted House, finding it more silly than scary.

CJopcLJ.png
    Jessica wanted to go to one of the dance clubs after the festival, but it wouldn't open for another two hours, so she spent her time fishing, although didn't really catch anything.

JiE3y6M.png
    She was surprised, but happy to find Irwin at the dance club and began dancing with him. Neither of them had any rhythm, but it was fun just the same and other people started to dance around them as well so it wasn't as awkward as it would've been.

hilZTZk.png
    030CZ6C.png
    Jessica soon became both hungry and thirsty and went to the bar to order some food and drinks. Bar food wasn't her favorite, but she was starving. She was surprised to see Sandi's mother there as well, but the woman got her drink and left before she could start up a conversation. Jessica wasn't sure of what to make of her. Usually when she would drop Sandi off, she would leave right afterwards without saying a word to Jessica. The other parents had at least said 'hello' to her at the very least. Mrs. Thorton didn't seem like a bad mother, just fairly distant from others. Sandi hadn't appeared unhappy when mentioning her home life earlier. Maybe Jessica should just mind her own business. She bit into her overly greasy hamburger, already regretting the pounds that she was going to gain from just one bite.

lGFzjk4.png
    yhavyO6.png
    She didn't even get to finish it before she was being asked for a picture. Sometimes she wished that she wasn't a celebrity as she couldn't really go out and do the simplest things like eat an overly greasy hamburger without being interrupted.

nQW0RPL.png
    m6beU6e.png
    Jessica was about to head home because she was tired, but noticed one of the club goers jeering at the dancers for no reason and just being a nuisance, so she confronted him.

NDtDbrZ.png
    He responded by slapping her and making those that were watching the confrontation gasp. The only thing she had done was tell him to stop and to go home and sober up. That didn't warrant a slap.

4erf5XJ.png
    HuphnOr.png
    xVFebTd.png
    lFcjHRc.png
    Jessica wasn't the type of person to run to the bathroom and cry her eyes out and tackled the guy to the ground. She didn't train her body just to look pretty either and managed to beat him quickly. Irwin was sure that the guy would be sore in the morning, but really admired the fact that his girlfriend was able to take care of herself.

uykDW2N.png
    b7ExgKX.png
    fOlqz2I.png
    pwIedfE.png
    She was hoping he would leave after that and save all of them the trouble, but he didn't and walked around trying to gain sympathy from the other club goers, even the mixologist didn't do a thing, which really upset Jessica.

"Don't let it get to you."

"Huh?" Jessica turned around and saw Dina Caliente. She knew her by face as she frequented the many bars around town.

"He does that all the time and hasn't been banned from a bar yet. Don't take it personally."

"I'm not. He was just a huge jerk that needed to be taught a lesson."

"Good, now I suggest you take that tall, muscular drink of water behind you," she smirked at Irwin, "And take him home for a bit of woohoo action."

Jessica just smiled, but she obviously wasn't going to do any of that until she was married. "I'll keep that in mind."

They talked for a little while longer before Jessica was tired enough to go home and go to bed.

Rv1jdrl.png
    She managed to hang up the picture of herself with Sandi before crawling into the bed.

More coming soon!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Charlottesmom Awww, what a sweet picture of the baby bird on the chair. She/he is not quite ready to leave your nest!

@Emily4331 Great makeovers of the Bridgeport ladies. I saw Emily Starr in the gang. Did you give her some special love yet?
    Me either, I don't like spiders!

@coco Thanks for the comments. :) Yes, she got most of her color fix from the kitchen and the paintings. I do like the contrast though. Y'all know I usually like lots more color and love wood furniture, so, using the ITF stuff with a few other pieces was a challenge to make it work.

@emorrill I think you did a great job on tweaking the sim. Al better remember he is married back on earth! hehehe

note to self, stopping after @emorrill post mid 2709. Gotta get ready for work. Leaving early today. Happy simming!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @lanlyn Thank you wonderful house
    and update.

@LunBeauty Go Jessica great fight.
    Wonderful update.

@PalmArrow I love those mailgifts,
    I always sell them.

@emorrill Great job on the sim

Here is another update under spoiler.
    [img][/img]Uq5bWRL.jpg

Time for Little Luna to have a nap

[img][/img]jtXyS0I.jpg

I set Ty to work as the highest paying actor job, not a
    celeb but workign in the career haha. Here he is on the
    way to work.

[img][/img]OMAb6P1.jpg

Limo waiting outside

[img][/img]twNWspI.jpg

He is running a bit late

[img][/img]jgjChH3.jpg

on the way

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,096 Member
    @lanlyn Rinn Fada? As in the the custom world Rinn Fada? If so, is the world always cloudy for you? Been trying to find someone else who plays that world to ask.But the skies are always cloudy.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @meerkattime I know this will sound petty but do test that :o literally click on the trait animations over and over to see if they can pull them off without looking derpy.And mentioned in another thread once you learn the trait animations you can watch a sim from far away and learn traits they have.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited June 2018
    @lanlyn I checked that Zen Garden lot cause really like it actually but....it has only like 6 CC objects in it.Is there anyway you can take those CC things that are on that out and send it to me.Am not saying reupload their stuff, just like simflieshare it or something???

These things removed

Custom content shown on pictures :
    >> The Grey Lady statue : Sims 2 conversion by TheJim07 here at MTS.

>> Flower pots & trinkets at her feet :
    - Potted pansies by cmomoney at MTS
    - Shells by Purplepaws at MTS
    - Bonsai cypress by lemoncandy at MTS
    - Lotus Asian Plant (non default one) by joninmobile at MTS
    - Photo frames by lemoncandy at MTS
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Fed Birdie outside in her cage this morning but left the door open, she took off less than 10 minutes later! I told my husband she is like a teenage kid, eat and take off! She showed up an hour or so later and is back in her cage taking a nap (outside...her idea) she begged for food but I told her she had to start finding her own food so she can be a wild birdie (it was a nice chat... :D ). I will still feed her her mealworms and hulled seeds but in smaller portions, there is tons of food out in the backyard as I feed the birds all year round. It's nice she feels safe in her cage and comes back for naps, she can spend a few more nights inside if she wants.

Some feedback...this will be very limited. I just can't afford to do a couple hours worth every day.

@bekkasan , Daddies and babies, nothing more adorable!!
    **I like her new hair too...very pretty.
    **What exactly is holding those shells on?? :o
    **Derek is a huge help to the household, I really like him.
    **Babies sure do make the day go by quickly...fun but oh so tiring.
    **The last picture is wonderful so sweet and content.. :heart:
    **She has pooed on his computer before, but that is why God invented baby wipes.. :wink:
    **poor cold baby tootsies!!

@Nikkei_Simmer , More splosions coming soon huh! :wink:
    **The grim reaper snowmen!!
    **Eek! Fire!! looks like your firefighters aren't as useless as mine!

@Springfairy556 , FIRE!! Yeah Brandon, good job!

@emorrill , Will list the Noctis shirt asap, the exchange was acting up this morning.
    **Fun non story play is needed too!
    **I adore Lee/L chats so I have to bring him back.. :wink:
    **Triplets would be fun though right??
    **I love your color scheme makeover!
    **Freckles are beautiful on some Sims, I've even put them on some of my redhead boys.
    **Very pretty bedroom!! those rose petals...
    **I actually like the before little cottage look but your makeover was very nice, looks like you added a lot of fun amusements, is that hot tub in the front yard? Though it looks like the house is not on a main road..
    **That tub!!
    **That bedspread sets me off in OCD twinges, I want to straiten it and make it not all bunched up...I know you adore it, it would drive me nutso though.
    **Her dog (whatever her name is)...is very sweet!
    **Levitating!!

@LunBeauty , I've never played a daycare worker but have watched a video on it, it looked fun but so busy!
    **The kids are so cute!! You're making me want to try it...
    **Aged up Midnight is a beauty!!
    **So many fun pets, they are adorable.
    **Learning to ride is highly amusing with the facial expressions.
    **Daisy looks like a very nice horse too! Maybe a foal out of those two?? Sounds like that is they way you're going, I love foals, though I've only ever had unicorn foals..
    **Ugh! I hate it when beginners get bashed in the face with the trainer.

@king_of_simcity7 , your Sims look to be having a fun time with those foosball tables!
    **Nice video!

@CravenLestat , Gorgeous little house!!
    **Wow Becca is a true piggy!! What a blimp! (wish I was that huge!)

@coco , Butter...yum!! :wink:
    **Great title!!
    **Tracey, you rotten boy!!
    **Lo-Ser!! LOL!!! :smiley::D
    **Oh so predictable he's totally in love with her... :heart:
    **Oh no Saville got a heads up...
    **But...but HE started it!!
    **I Adore the stomping action, the teens look so adorably peeved!!
    **Uh Oh the "you're not my dad" card!
    **Hey Saville welcome to the pis*sed off teenage years!!
    **This is not going to end well....
    **Smiley face!!
    **Rain ruins plans. :angry: at least she realized what she was doing was pointless and she would have gotten into even more trouble if caught.
    **Dang I forgot how gorgeous her dad is!!
    **Awww, that was a great talk between Kara and Saville.
    **Can't wait for the next part!!
    **Wonderful update! :smiley:

@PalmArrow , You go smooch Rory Erika!
    **The tattoo artist is not a mainstream beauty but he is cute in his own way.

@Silverofdreams30 , Hurry up and have that baby!!
    **Hi Connor!!

@Emily4331 , I love plaid (made up a bunch of plaid patterns a few years back)...that was just a whole buncha pink! :wink:
    **Chanting *Go for Vlad Go For Vlad!!!*
    **Rafael and Richie are in my story Misunderstood, I flipping love Richie, though he is married in your save.
    **Oh, she is totally huge!! *sarcasm*

@MoonandStars83 , Birdie does have huge eyes that seem to be judging!
    **All your Sims have unusual hair colors..

@lanlyn , Birdie needs to learn how to use an iPad and not poop on it!

@meerkattime , Stinks the IF didn't age up with Maura.

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer -I've not stuttered since I was a child though my voice broke in my teens like it utually does for boys and It changed a little from that while my brother didn't get a violent voice change like I did.Great video!Great update!
    @lanlyn -That looked like a fun day.They often get up very early unless they stayed up too late or have overslept.Great pictures!I've downloaded that lot you linked and grabbed the CC with it.
    @Springfairy556 -Great update!I've had that sometimes and fixed it by increasing the hours of sunshine in NRaas Tempest.That world might tend to be cloudy most of the time and NRaas Tempest can allow you to edit that to make it sunnier if you know how to tune the settings.
    @LunBeauty -That's like me a few days ago when I was still sick.Great update!
    @Karritz -I'd only worry if the bird were gone for a few days even though they're protected if you're in an area subjected to earthquakes as that can be an early warning that one might be happening an anywhere from a few days to a week away.
    @CravenLestat -Great start!
    @Finbar659 -Hi there!Great picture!That house looks great though it could use a functional back door in the kitchen area.I wish I'd gotten my buy mode CC uploaded so you could've installed it and used it in your build because it would dropped the cost of that home a lot.I'll see if I can build a starter home similar to that for under 10000$ using my cloned CC.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.It's not the first time snow flurries came though it's the first one to stick a little.
    @meerkattime -I disabled it since I play in smaller towns just starting out and have never heard of that in colonial times.Great update!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @pisceschick75 -Hi there!That sounds like a fun challenge.I've got a 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County and it's near to the start of 1553.
    @plushtrap_107 -They don't mind snow at all since they were Russian and cold winters are nothing new to them.
    @PalmArrow -Great update!
    @Mikezumi -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    @emorrill -We're looking into a new cable package with better internet and TV options from our provider as they've got some new deals out.I use MC intergration as well to bring that into CAS in all forms.Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great picture!
    @coco -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -That's a great way to get that bird back in the wild.Thanks for the comment.
    @MoonandStars83 -The babies will start coming when the residents are ready for them and they still have some work to do on the town like building a graveyard and starting on a new more hangouts first.Great update!
    @polrbear -Great update!
    @KaylaNR -Hi there!I've had that happen in my legacies like Deery Meadows where a new settler died giving birth and her babies were adopted by the Jankowskys.
    @Emily4331 -Great update!Great makevoers!
    Here's another Logan update below.
    Logan,Utah-under Construction.
    Here's the lot about to get a fire station dropped on it.
    41823754705_1a051412a7_b.jpg
    Here's where I fine tuned the location of the building.
    41823752905_2d8606c4a7_b.jpg
    Final building position.
    40913148600_9a8ef652a5_b.jpg
    Town View.
    40913145260_dac92d09f7_b.jpg
    Renaming the lot.
    41823745335_fe7064423e_b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson I don't know how to use tempest.
  • Options
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comment :smile: Some of the saves I use are reused for video purposes only and the one with the nightclub I have updated and keep adding more Sims in lol

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@TadOlson Thanks for the feedback and good work in CAW :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    @TadOlson ...It's fun, but exhausting!!! I restarted today because of glitches. I started with the science degree. My sim is currently getting her degree in science, her LTW is to get three degrees, I am shooting for all six. I am going to have her work in the Medical field first. She won the lottery, so there's no need for money cheats...not that I use them. I don't ever use money cheats!
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @LunBeauty Thank you!
    Jessica is such a beautiful sim! I had so much fun working on her :3

@lanlyn They are. :lol: Vladimir basically told my sims to go jump off a bridge :grimace:

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you :3 I love them together.
    I use Kurasoberina's Ultra HD for the males and a new one I found for the females.
    I will try to find the other skin I have been using for my female sims. But it is evading me currently. :lol:
    Ty looks soooooooo hot in his suit and mask :astonished:

@PalmArrow Ronnie is really cute :3

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you!

@bekkasan I didn't get to do Emmy in the first batch because she wasn't buying our attempts at impressing her. :lol:

@meerkattime Well they are my sim's job :tongue: hehe thank you!

@Charlottesmom Hehe aww but pink is the best!
    But Vlad sent us a mean message on the dating site :(
    Richie is cute as heck, I'd love to break up his marriage :naughty: But he also has a kid...which makes it weird. :lol:
    Right? Yasmine going for that 600 lb bedridden look. :tongue:

@TadOlson Thanks!
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    Kimbra and Liv # 27

Chase got a chance to hang out with his great-grandfather before August got put to bed at home.
    28904839068_6bf0da199b_o.jpg

I was so distracted letting the kids have fun with their relatives that Sarah got tired enough to ask one of her grandmas for a bedtime story!
    41878076635_0d7c5615a7_o.jpg
    28904840278_f2e1b70809_o.jpg
    41878077425_dc1af6d0ff_o.jpg

Helen went to watch the stars with her wife afterward, before the two of them got put to bed at their house.
    28904841368_a02ecf0902_o.jpg

The next morning Liv is ready to pop!
    28904842088_9685bfcb8f_o.jpg

She is painting with her wife when it happens!
    41878078555_c1a5101ed2_o.jpg

I let my dad pick a name from a list of names I deemed acceptable. So meet little Zelena!
    42779093051_5ab1e15406_o.jpg

Zelena is absolutely adorable, and loved, but she is a clone of her mother Kimbra!
    41878079445_89dbfe0640_o.jpg

She is still cherished by her mamas though:
    42779094871_8960e97477_o.jpg

Now that Liv will never have to worry about maternity wear again, I gave her and Kimbra new outfits, and some nice ink! (I am glad ink fits this generation... Charlotte never went in Eddy's footprints with ink, but it fits Kimbra and Liv. I don't think it will fit the next heir though.)

Note the Triple Moon symbol on her arm:
    41878080515_a27a565814_o.jpg

She has an infinity symbol on the back of her neck - Kimbra has a matching one on her arm. Liv also has a 'Smile' tattoo.
    42779097061_8bbeddf5d8_o.jpg

42779097891_5ef972b8ab_o.jpg
    41878082175_da16c8dd54_o.jpg
    42779099671_037f2dcb04_o.jpg

...It's always Kimbra who seems to receive the photos...because she instigates.
    40967827170_42856b8235_o.jpg
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    The vote is called off! After seeing all the kids, and finding the perfect looks for all of them, I know exactly who my heir is going to be:

28905205958_a70385427f_o.jpg

Sarah
    28905205308_c45eb069b2_o.jpg
    42061572054_7e5b28fcdc_o.jpg

Off to find her a partner! :)
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • Options
    @polrbear Cute pictures of Zelena and nice makeover for Sarah :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for feedback

@Emily4331 He he I switched the original costume for that one.
    I liked this one more.

@TadOlson Thanks

Just 2 screens from my Bridgeport random save

[img][/img]hgODBXF.jpg

[img][/img]5T5ZkcM.jpg

Beautiful

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,452 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Life Starts in Legacy Island

With the mornings being hectic, the Chikamoris were usually up at the crack of dawn, that usually made making breakfast at home a lot easier than going out to eat at Hogan's Diner. Braden was usually up first. He knew that being on-time at the city hall which also housed the military base, would make a good impression on his unit commander. As the lowest man on the totem pole in terms of officer rank (as an Acting Sublieutenant), he'd be assessed harshly for any transgressions which could bode ill on his future as a naval officer.
    Screenshot-50.jpg His wife, Greta, was usually up next as she had to head out to the same city hall...in order to check in as a member of the Legacy Island city council. Braden was gratified to see his wife progress in her political aspirations.
    Screenshot-51.jpg ...and Haruo got up to make some key lime pie (something that because of high blood pressure medications, the Watcher can't have - key limes evidently conflict with HBP meds in lowering blood pressure. Maybe the Watcher should zap him for that! Impertinence!)
    Screenshot-52.jpg The municipality had voted on a new recreation area by the grocery store and well, it now boasted a roller skating rink, an ice-rink (kept cold by underground refridgeration units which froze the ice solid even with summer temperatures) and a snowboard halfpipe...which was kept cold by the same thing.
    Screenshot-53.jpg Haruo took his Lambo out for a spin and pretty much made all the residents' (of Legacy Island jaws) drop. Yeah...the annual income average of most of the residents of Legacy Island was somewhere around §85,000-§105,000, nowhere near what one would consider rich though many would consider it prosperous.
    Screenshot-56.jpgScreenshot-57.jpg The Chikamoris put in a family graveyard which was quite a bit more expansive than the one that was in town; boasting a custom mausoleum and a fountain...and the golden Buddha.
    Screenshot-59.jpgScreenshot-61.jpg Yasunobu decided to cook up hotdogs for dinner and did so at the cabana grill on the island that they had in the middle of the lake. Ah fancy stuff...
    Screenshot-63.jpgScreenshot-64.jpgScreenshot-65.jpg It brought River and Brianna out to eat with others following later.
    Screenshot-66.jpg River wanted to know if Brianna was thinking about Tatsuyoshi...but Brianna being coy deflected the question. She just wasn't sure yet if she thought of Tatsuyoshi in that particular way yet.
    Screenshot-70.jpg "So...do we have to plan a wedding anytime soon?" River teased her daughter.

"I think you're safe, Mom..." Bri grinned as she got up from the picnic table. "I got to go develop a lesson plan for tomorrow..."
    Screenshot-72.jpg ...and the darned paparazzi were out in force wanting to glean information on the new residents of Legacy Island. Friggin' turkey vultures!!! At least turkey vultures had some class. Turkey vultures would at least wait until the subject died before they started picking the carcass clean.
    Screenshot-73.jpg Haruo made a serving of egg-rolls and enjoyed them.
    Screenshot-90.jpg The next morning saw the sun creep above the horizon.
    Screenshot-91.jpgScreenshot-93.jpg ...and the sun's rays crept over the grass, slowly warming the dew-covered ground.
    Screenshot-95.jpgScreenshot-96.jpgScreenshot-97.jpgScreenshot-98.jpg It may have been macabre to put a graveyard by the house...and in most Asian cultures, it's considered bad luck, but well, the Chikamoris wanted their relatives lying in repose to be close to them. After all, they were family; it was the spirits of those that they didn't know that they didn't want close to them.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    @lanlyn Rinn Fada? As in the the custom world Rinn Fada? If so, is the world always cloudy for you? Been trying to find someone else who plays that world to ask.But the skies are always cloudy.
    @Springfairy556 No, Rinn Fada is usually clear for me. Not sure why it would be cloudy for you. Do you mean foggy? Or do you just mean grey skies?

In my game options, I still have snow, fog, and hail turned on, but I've turned off rain because I found it rained all the time--no matter what world I was playing. And I have very short spring, fall, and winter seasons (only 3 days each). I mainly play summer. Would those settings make a difference? I also use Gelina's Lighting Tweaks (by itself, no other lighting mod), but that deals with light and shadows, not weather. And I've changed the lighting tweaks mod in S3PE to have longer days too, but again that shouldn't affect weather.

BunterCapriceProposal%2B%252813%2529.jpg

-Zz8a6bAtIqV6mctDuSSkX0BDASTGxEPqly5bnN1dFbObjd7FlNOhzOnGYVUDb84nAAU8K5YANKo5m4Q6K2riWhUKPktZOUjgvMSnOwydu9QPwhKpRZ3fEqKfBzBL5U2zpWvDss7eseqvAlEuc8GjwpwaKurN_7cSiij1R3B2oXFqgQDmxzHmKlMFAD0nKwMz2Pq4djC4JBUP5g3ReIEydnNd9Xl3Iu3HB9vS__ThUjl2XbZyrtzVsYGkqJR87WmFQf2qMzFqg5l6c7zi3oM3HNj4BvM8TVfKN8I89MKqoQFwL0Onbz2iRsnio0-GqaMYRSx8OWB57zVsPdL5iniKLB2xL7UBjfjkxdUTJzKVjo8KiOTf-SDKFaQtwRPIZX9dcPJz0Q0D-dtH3sDQYur8sgzjy0_i-vFu8k0OUHCFqfP6MtmwEgewk1lPzn_cKyjLHeEbSkfokKL7g-Wo7S4gxo8TZqCJrj3GEViGRcmgEHrAjI6u5IsnHtaqTc7Jgkoyf7lBlQOYPYDFdq4f2a89XmGrUNz-xnGQh46ZgSfgw0zinmtf74ULCG4rWGdm4qspuoE=w1440-h896-no
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @lanlyn This is how it looks all the time35162113_409589696117271_4440125242005782528_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=52fca102ffee4d916f342054f33a1423&oe=5B791F3D
    35050827_409114566164784_7690853488607100928_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=813e62e1d8a79179b2c02fc424b4af77&oe=5BC4B319

I guess more greyish then blueish is what I mean.I love this world though! By far the best rural user made world.
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,042 Member
    @Springfairy556 I don't remember seeing heavy cloud coverage like in your first screenshot. But maybe I've just paid more attention to having bright sunlight during the day. It never feels grey or dreary to me.

I agree though, Rinn Fada is an awesome world!
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited June 2018
    @Silverofdreams30, no problem :) I just checked, yes, it's working fine now :)

@Nikkei_Simmer, thanks :) I was excited to begin a new game (though I did use the motherlode cheat so I could afford to make the house bigger for my family :p )
    Glad that you got rid of the virus! Rotten things they are!
    That's a posh graveyard you have made :) I like to have my Sims' graves on their home lot too but the one time, I had to use Ambrosia to bring a Sim back because her friends wouldn't stop mourning at her tombstone :open_mouth:

@Charlottesmom, Birdie is so pretty and she's grown really big :) I bet she'll make her territory around your garden and come back to visit :) if American robins are anything like our English ones, she'll be super territorial!

@Finbar659, that's a lovely starter home :)

@bekkasan, no problem :) I agree, it's nice for the little ones to share a cot :)

@Mikezumi, no problem :)
    Hee, strategically places lovehearts ;)

@CravenLestat, Roxie is very pretty :)

@lanlyn, no problem :)
    I like your lighting mod; it looks very good :)

@TadOlson, ah they are used to a cold climate then :)
    Glad to see Logan is coming on well :)

@Springfairy556, that is a very pretty world :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top