Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great pictures!
    @king_of_simcity7 -Great pictures!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Merry Christmas!Great update!
    @Namaya92 -Great pictures!
    @wrenstales -That sounds like fun.
    @bekkasan -Thanks for the comment.
    @venusdemilosims @lisasc360 @mycami21 @Mikezumi @plorbear -Merry Christmas!
    @winterbaby20 -Hi there!I love playing for multiple generations though mine are set in hisorical times like my legacy challenge in Deery Meadows in the 1620's.
    @Emily4331 -Great makeover!
    @Simtown15 -Great update!I don't use the Hospital Overhaul Mod as it's broken unless you're only on the 155 patch.You can mimic most of the effects with NRaas Mods if you have most of the collection instead.I've got tons of other Mods to fix other game issues.
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!
    @MamaSimTee -I had a great time and got to play a new world.
    Here's another update from Logan below.
    Logan,Utah-Under Construction.
    City Hall's lot got flattened.
    38568997274_d9e53e20f6_c.jpg
    Here's the outline of the basement being built.
    38399440265_c995c1abb2_c.jpg
    Here's the lot after adding the basement to it and a section of drywall.
    38568995574_71bf122072_c.jpg
    The town view as it stands now.
    38399437975_ea004fbef2_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @MamaSimTee This one?? :o If so your man is a keeper,that is so cute.Now go make your puddin some flapjacks wearing that and don't skimp on the butter this time.

xXmx7U2.png

Yes, exactly like that one. LOL Puddin' gets me to cook lots of stuff. Now I look adorable while doing it. *giggles*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • DC221104DC221104 Posts: 6 New Member
    Last night, my sim gave birth to triplets, then had a wish to try for baby. As if 4 sons (she had a toddler already) aren't enough. Lord have mercy.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @catlo That is my sim of the real life girl Julianne Hough,Derek Hough's sister.

@Namaya92 Sooo you are resorting to kidnapping babysitters now huh?? :s

Am so proud of you :p

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :) Sorry I didn't get on here yesterday to wish everyone Merry Christmas, we were just having too much fun as a family. :blush:

I loved seeing all the sim family Christmas pics. <3 Those were adorable!

A little feedback...

@Emily4331 Nice pics of Bunny. :)@CravenLestat is sure to love them Oh I see that he does. ;) No surprise there. :p

#obsessedmuch ?

@Nikkei_Simmer ^Maybe, but it's awesome at the same time. ;)
    I'm totally obsessed with Quantum Leap, but it gives me so much joy so I don't look at it as an obsession, but something to geek about. :)

I do love how much we geek about Don Bellisario's work. :p
    Glad you enjoyed the video I sent you. :)

@Featherbelle I meant to tell you Welcome to the thread!
    I think it's adorable to see how much your husband loves you. ;)<3
    Hope to see you on here more often (even though it's a hard thread to keep up with. ;) )

@king_of_simcity7 The wedding photos are lovely. <3

@bekkasan and @mycami21 I did receive your very sweet PM's before Christmas and will write back as soon as I can. Still trying to clean up and recover from the Holiday. :)

@Charlottesmom and @Mikezumi {{{{Big Hugs}}}} <3 Hope you both had a lovely Christmas!

I got a Christmas gift from my hubby that I need to take a picture of (on my brand new smartphone! :mrgreen: ) and share on here because it's awesome!

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Emily4331 And I know I am a slacker and your Chritmas prezzie will be late but the holiday's take all my time.But your gift will be ready today.Am going in game now to do some finishing touches.

PS: Added a special something with the gift that is sure to make you laugh :D:D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited December 2017
    Hello all. I've been somewhat absent. We went to my cousin's house yesterday for a big family get together for Boxing Day. Stayed for a few hours.

Yesterday morning though, I managed to loosely put together the video for the next episode of The Isla Paradiso Bunch. This one is all about Craig and his adventures. Will try to get it done today as I don't have much else planned for today yet. It's almost 5:30 am so I have plenty of time to do it or get distracted so we'll just have to see what eventuates.

I hope you all had a lovely time over the past few days.

EDIT: @emorrill I thought of you last night while watching TV. I saw an ad - Quantum Leap is coming and it looks like it's starting at the beginning of the series - I think it will start in the first week of January. I thought I might try to watch it this time - but I'm really bad at watching TV and don't actually watch much of it. But I'll try - I did watch QL occasionally when it was originally broadcast back when it was being made.
    edited December 2017
    Hey everyone. :)

I love how thoughtful my husband is. <3 It's a quality he's had since before I ever knew him and I love it about him. <3

We're both Star Trek geeks. ;) (He's not a Quantum Leap geek, but he respects that I am and thinks it's cute. :blush: )

Anyway,
    He's been collecting various Star Trek ship figures for a while (even got a few from me for Christmas :) ) and during his online search he happened upon a little something for me which I had NO idea about... :flushed:

When I opened this particular gift yesterday morning and saw the Star Trek logo on the box I was quite intrigued... when I opened it I saw this:

Enterprise_NX-01_plaque.jpg

My face was this: :mrgreen:
    If you don't know what it is: Each ship from Star Trek has a plaque posted on the bridge with the Captain's name and others who took part in building of the ship and jazz. Of course those other names are names of people involved in the production of Star Trek: Enterprise ;) as well as Gene Roddenberry's name at the bottom who was the original creator and mastermind behind it all. :star:

He then told me, "I just thought that whenever they get Scott Bakula to come to Salt Lake Comic Convention you could bring that and have him sign it." :smiley:

Eeeeeekk!!! I was like, "Heck yeah!!!" Of course I gave him a kiss. :smirk:

I mean, how COOL would that be!? :grin:

Again, I love how sweet and thoughtful he is. ;)

Now I just need to get something Quantum Leap related for him to sign as well. :p
    He WILL be at that Con!! Somehow, some way, I will make it happen!! :mrgreen:

Anyway, just wanted to share.

Sim on my friends. :)
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @CravenLestat

I can't wait to see it! :blush:
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    OMG @CravenLestat, you are just too much. The picture of Gnomey Naomi is just too hilarious....lol... :p
    @CravenLestat

Ohhhh I am going to have fun with this! :lol:

To Gnomey Naomi:
    tumblr_mkeg22Tm7W1rdutw3o1_400.gif
    Link added @Emily4331 enjoy :D:D:D:D:D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @emorrill Thanks for the feedback :smile:

The thread has been quiet today. I guess that everyone has been busy with Christmas.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @CravenLestat Me right now:
    tenor.gif?itemid=4905592
  • funkeeferretfunkeeferret Posts: 415 Member
    @Namaya92 thanks for the compliment on Anipa. I wouldn't have even known about her if not for CravenLeStat. He's the one that saw 'princess Jasmine' when others saw 'nerdy science geek.' :)
    @TadOlson, strangely, I do not have any mods in my game, but that might be just for the lack of time in researching them to see what will work for me.

I'm enjoying all the holiday and wedding photos! :)
    Karritz wrote: »

EDIT: @emorrill I thought of you last night while watching TV. I saw an ad - Quantum Leap is coming and it looks like it's starting at the beginning of the series - I think it will start in the first week of January. I thought I might try to watch it this time - but I'm really bad at watching TV and don't actually watch much of it. But I'll try - I did watch QL occasionally when it was originally broadcast back when it was being made.

@Karritz Aww, sweet of you to think of me. :blush:

I understand not being into watching TV series much, but Quantum Leap is so fun and heartwarming, it's worth it. <3 It adds sunshine into your life (and teaches you about US history too ;) ).

The Pilot episode starts out sloooooow and it might feel boring because they are introducing the characters and explaining how leaping works and jazz like that. But it's still a great Pilot and from episode 2 on it's all fantastic! :star:

PM me later what you think about it. Have fun! :)
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I posted these pics in the Christmas thread first, but they fit in here as well. :wink:

Sim-me, Spencer and Rex celebrated Christmas with Josefin's family. :)

My grandsims Jessica & Susanne opening their presents. They love MySims dolls! :smiley:

uP1I6Z7.jpg

Their dad Wilhelm, Sim-me with Jessica and Spencer with Susanne. Spencer got a electric shaver and a hair clipper! The kids got awesome Adidas shoes from my friend Livvie! And "nordic" motif and animal socks from me! :blush:

Y2271dL.jpg

Josefin with her presents and Susanne. Josefin used to be chubby but now she's almost too thin. Must feed her pies!

790mGcP.jpg

The kids with Rex. :heart:

U7NEMnL.jpg

Almost midnight. :sleeping:

bkdr25v.jpg

I have plans for New Years Eve and a new series of pics. :smiley: I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Or at least a nice weekend. Not all of us celebrate Christmas/Yule. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited December 2017
    Please remind me to get my head examined the next time I decide to do a Sims 3 - JAG based fan episode excerpt.

Costuming_PSE14.png

5 days of this and I'm still not done.

COSTUMING:

Uniforms: (main actors)
    Liandra*
    Meg*
    Kimber*
    Harriet*
    Bud*
    Sturgis*
    AJ*
    Rabbit
    Harm*
    Tosh*
    Adm Pointer*
    Mac*

Create Characters

Liandra*
    Meg*
    Kimber*
    Harriet*
    Bud*
    Sturgis*
    AJ*
    Rabbit
    Harm*
    Tosh*
    Adm Pointer*
    Mac*

Create Extras Uniforms:
    of the Equivalent (Sims Navy and Sims Marine Corps)
    Generic Men (UISMC)*
    Generic Women (USMC)*
    Generic Men (USN)
    Generic Women (USN)*

*done

Uniforms - Marine Green: 46, 53, 36
    Marine Tan (khaki) - 193, 211, 133

WRITING:

Storyboarding - done

SET CREATION

Create: Facade of JAG Headquarters (from the show) just for one stinkin' placement shot.
    Create: Inside of courtroom.
    Create: Yet another military cemetery as I didn't bother with keeping the other one

SOUND & MUSIC

Remixed and Mastered background soundtrack for 4m36 clip.

Editing and Post

Create subtitles
    Cut and Edit together clip.

Update: 10:09PM PST - All female and male uniforms are DONE. :confused::tired_face:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you

[img][/img]0u17Amg.jpg

playing a save in Salmon woods and this is the first time ever I saw a police on a horse ingame.
    @Cororon Love the Christmas family pics! :heart:
    @CravenLestat The deed is done. :tongue:

It was a tough one...
    4tv9lpT.png
    Naomi brought some "friends" and samples of her modeling work to try to sway me into believing she was ready for my game...I was unimpressed.

No, no, Naomi! You think I trust you to do this yourself? :lol:
    ekcqXvC.png

I mean, girl...
    3e4ksyH.png
    girl...

C7S0ouqVAAANACj.jpg

I'll take it from here. :tongue:

Everyone...meet the new Naomi!
    cqvTQCS.png

IBKhyL9.png

gRRP5xO.png

Ln1Zkn1.png

J1eNduT.png

ckZz8VS.png

cXUA2f4.png

And her makeover included one of your patterns, Craven! :3
    @Emily4331 :flushed: Wait..she was hot...

She looks so good

So do you like her?? Aint she purty

I like picture 5 <3<3<3<3<3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas! I know I did :) Way too much Christmas cheer was imbibed and my head is extremely fuzzy this morning!

Happy Simming everyone :) I didn't play yesterday so I need to make up for it now!
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Hi got 5 chapters up for Walton family.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top