Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @CravenLestat , great picture of Alec and Pearl kissing! I own Barnacle Bay because it mysteriously became a free download for me when I bought Monte Vista, but I only opened it a few times to practice building, never paid any attention to the townies. With his treasure hunter bio, Alec would be perfect to play as an adventurer!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @CravenLestat , great picture of Alec and Pearl kissing! I own Barnacle Bay because it mysteriously became a free download for me when I bought Monte Vista, but I only opened it a few times to practice building, never paid any attention to the townies. With his treasure hunter bio, Alec would be perfect to play as an adventurer!

Exactly!!!!! He needs golden cobra statues and collecting rare Chinese Vases plus swiping a thing or two while visiting the locals homes couldn't hurt. :smirk: Also Barnacle bay has quite a few gorgeous ladies

Odessa Cross <3<3<3
    Patty Abe "Japanese Premade" Abe is a very old Surname in Japan
    Mia Rao
    Padma Reddy the pizza girl NPC <3<3

Actually a majority of BB is foreign sims alot of Japanese Sims and East Asian sims
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @CravenLestat It has been forever since I played in BB. Did not remember that the majority of Sims are Asian. Wanting to start a game in BB now.
  • Options
    Alysia has finished writing her first book. I have her writing part of her days and then have her out enjoying the island life the rest of her days. Here are a few pictures of her enjoying herself.
    Screenshot-10_zpszegim473.jpg
    Screenshot-11_zps0k5wffwg.jpg
    Screenshot-12_zpsetkgvtxh.jpg
  • Options
    @blazerntq WTH is that guy doing in the bushes ....he is staring at those 2 ladies .I like him already :smirk:

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @blazerntq Thanks. :) Lovely pics of your sim. I love that lacy top.

@PalmArrow I had one adult pass out when Annabelle and Christopher went to eat outside at the bistro when she was still a ghost, but, mostly they just use the animation of the hands pushing out, like they are saying 'go away'. Alexander is a bit more timid then Victoria so he doesn't push it to make friends like she does. He has made Sam a friend now, but, Sam got over his fear of ghosts with Victoria.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks. :)

@Charlottesmom oh, my, thanks for catching that. Fixed it. That's what happens when I post before my coffee is finished. :blush:

@CravenLestat Great pics of your Sims. :)
  • Options
    @CravenLestat You just totally cracked me up. :D
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @blazerntq I also say that guy in the bushes and had to laugh.

I mean, where else other that The Sims could you stand in a bush and 'look through' a window and now be considered a creep? :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 I remember the first time I caught another sim looking at the sim that I was playing through a window. Was super shocked.
  • Options
    @blazerntq I remember some very things in TS1. In the Vacation EP you had these NPCs that would follow your kids around as dressed up entertainers. There was Markey Sharkey in the beach lots, Archie Archer in the forest lots and Betti Yeti for the snow lots.

I remember I had a kid in the bath once and as there was no lockable doors back in those days anyone could walk in. The girl was in the bath and one of the entertainers walked in and just stood there... :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    @king_of_simcity7 That is the highest level of creepy!
  • Options
    @blazerntq The thing was the child did not even seem to be the slightest bit bothered by it
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    I managed to make a smaller striped tweed pattern with no visible seams:

vh400m.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9067252

In my Lucky Palms game, I had maybe the prettiest dawn ever, with a little bit of frost and mist:

dwe7np.jpg

2hs1z5l.jpg

My resort still only has four and a half stars, although the only complaint by the guest who gave it four stars was that the pool is chlorinated:

4qqxxf.jpg
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    @CravenLestat I love the dress so much and Lord Alec and Lady Pearl are super cute together!
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    @krabby_pattiess Do you like it enough that you want it :smirk: do you like that dress so much that if there was one even prettier you would want it too??

If so what is your name on the sims 3 site.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @PalmArrow Your pattern is....

FABULOUS

FtFqzZf_zps2ujojmub.gif

I showed your design to the Tragic Clown and it made even him smile. :o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    @CravenLestat

My name is Caitlyn and such riddles.
    My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Making sure is this you.. @krabby_pattiess

This?? Is this yours??

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Caitlyn

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    And while I wait for her answer does anybody else want some pretty Victorian dresses?? It is my duty as Mayor of Sunset Valley.

Let me know your Sims 3 store name.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @PalmArrow That is a very pretty dawn picture. I've rec'd your new pattern, can't download it right now as I have game running so will later.

@CravenLestat I love her as the duchess, but the pirate look is my favorite. I'm a tomboy at heart. :)
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Mikezumi Cat painting? Gimme! :smiley:

@Palmarrow :open_mouth: I love that pattern. Especially on that sweater. I have a similiar sweater.
    All in all, great pattern! Recommended

@blazerntq Glad your game worked correctly.

@Bekkasan Love the family pictures. Adorable.

@CravenLestat Pirate fashion? :open_mouth: Well, I feel like that is far more interesting than your others I'm joking
    538933_453025854779714_458333350_n.jpg I'm sorry. I should move on before I start posting pics of LEGO pirates :disappointed:

@blazerntq Great update. She looks like she is enjoying herself in the sauna.

@King_of_simcity7 :worried: Wow. weirdo. Why is that even in that game :lol:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,282 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

and thank you for the comments everyone... :)
  • Options
    Beck1590Beck1590 Posts: 145 Member
    I've been working on a different Sim game (as usual.. I have so many worlds I haven't finished lol). This one is a little hippie girl named Willow living in Sunlit Tides, which is a new world to me. I also inserted a guy for her named Kaui who she's pictured with later. Willow is your quintessential nature-loving girl and Kaui is an adventurous Hawaiian surfer type.

ETLFxU1.jpg

Willow making her favorite meal, Autumn Salad.

qm6P2QM.jpg

Willow's little house. It was a prebuilt starter, but I did do some interior decorating.

zyG4EYB.jpg

A better picture of Willow's every day outfit.

bNzRWYw.jpg

Willow learning to fish.

HQRXWTU.jpg

It's bedtime.

cNzmuqg.jpg

Willow dreaming of Gardening.

cIWVLPS.jpg

Willow watching t.v. and waiting for her garden to reset for the day.

bOziFzc.jpg

Willow had a wish to learn the bait for some kinds of fish.

sGmIOq1.jpg

The beginning of Willow's garden.

ujTLmeq.jpg

A trip to the library to get handiness skill to four so we can upgrade the sprinklers to auto water each morning.

clYTDnc.jpg

Willow wants a dog, but there aren't any neighborhood pets to adopt. Someday there will be a great one though.

ro29C2C.jpg

Willow attending Kaui's party. They met prior when Kaui first moved to the neighborhood. They've now reached the status of good friends. I think it might be time to start making some romantic moves, though, before someone else swoops him up.

n2NSRtW.jpg

Willow fishing for Vampire Fish both to sell and to fertilize in the garden.

More later :D

• Options
    edited March 2017
    @bekkasan You like Tomboy's :#

Strange girl you are....

:kissing_heart:

Screenshot-892_zpsupyfmqsm.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9067324

:p

DfydFiZ.gif