Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @lanlyn Yeah noticed will switch the cats name to something else next im ingame.
    thanks.

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2017
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @Zinniavanilla Your game sounds fun. Except maybe for the auto try for a baby thing. I like to control too much what happens in my game.

Me too,I am the mayor of Sunset Valley and my word is law.You cannot have a birthday in my town unless it is approved by majority committee vote unless your name is Betty Simovitch,Patty Younan,or Ashley Alto then you are allowed a free birthday :smirk: But then they must become my secretary and wear short skirts to work.

@lanlyn I was so hoping for a Eileen makeover from you,was even thinking I predicted one next update.I failed :# and was wrong will admit defeat.She is a cutie blue eyed redhead no wonder all the fellas want her massaging them.And seems the boys got her cornered in the kitchen :wink: almost is a setup script to a adult film.And he suddenly picked her up set her on the counter threw the cookbooks onto the floor and a bag of flour broke in a fit of passion,he asked his friend to grab the chocolate syrup from the fridge *cue the bow chicka wow wow music*....Wait what :flushed: I mean umm nice conversation they are having.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @CravenLestat I am so interested in your Sunset Valley. Just do not see very many gameplay pictures from you. I do love all of your modeling pictures.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited March 2017
    @CravenLestat Well, those pics were just outtakes from before. The next time I'm in game, I will be doing Stylist changes for these three ladies. We'll have weddings and parties to host. They'll need new dresses. ;)

@Zinniavanilla I don't mind the Llama jokes too much, but EA does seem to go overboard on a lot of things, so I understand your annoyance! :#

@blazerntq Thanks for the nice comments. Some pics just don't fit in main updates, so I try to save a few for when I do feedback posts. :)
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited July 2018
    Had a few spare minutes so I decided to give the Sauna woohoo another try...

My victims, Jared and Julia (not that they are complaining):

Screenshot-14003_zpszfvvdsew.jpg

No room for it inside so I threw the sauna outside:

Screenshot-14014_zpstb1i4qbn.jpg

Cuddling... <3

Screenshot-14015_zps9hlj5jod.jpg

Success!!! I realized I wasn't letting them get through the whole action of what they were doing, cuddling or making out because when they got up to pour the water on the coals to get more steam going I always thought they were getting ready to leave. The woohoo action showed up if I left them alone to get through the whole action of pouring the water to get more steam, they then sat down again ready for the next action. Thank you @lanlyn !! :*

Screenshot-14017_zps4ksxyh4y.jpg

And because they were there.....Messing with Invisible Friends:

I forgot their names Giggles and Goofbutt or something?!?

They are obviously discussing why Sims are visible only to them...

Screenshot-14018_zpsh54kwvz0.jpgScreenshot-14020_zpsadiiis1x.jpg

Giggles to Goofbutt..."Do you think the furry being can see us?"

Screenshot-14027_zps1rjnokas.jpg

Snuggles:

Screenshot-14023_zpsulilukiw.jpg

Screenshot-14024_zps3sszb9jk.jpg

Screenshot-14022_zpsw84yhfdg.jpg

Screenshot-14021_zps25zdgvmr.jpg

Jared is always a huge fan of the Sauna...so cute with his ducky!! <3

Screenshot-14028_zpslkz7qsxk.jpg

I decided to keep the Sauna and added walls around it.

Screenshot-14030_zpsfj2hpkjz.jpg

:mrgreen:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
    @Charlottesmom I love your IF names. Giggles and Goofbutt. Made me laugh!
    @Charlottesmom Great update! So glad you got the sauna woohoo process worked out! Sometimes these interactions can be tricky. I had a similar problem with the gondola. I was clicking the wrong place--boat or sim, which is it? :D ...I loved your IF scenes!! I've seen lots of gnome poses and teddy bears, but this may be the first time I've seen Imaginary Friends in scenes like that. Awesome! ...And I like your sauna house addition.
    @lanlyn , I just bought the venue with the gondola! So which is it boat or Sim? ;)
    edited March 2017
    @Charlottesmom I think with the gondola, you click on the boat, not the sim. I hope I'm remembering that correctly! Also, the gondolier won't stop immediately. He'll look for a good spot ahead to stop the boat. ;)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Ok got a few final pictures from earlier:

Anna wonders if Gary will ever call

17493227_1905057786443571_6119707777122869579_o.jpg?oh=0bd7ade624d8df1bba02ab14881d5ba3&oe=595F6F38

Gary now texted her instead and she has now been dumped!

17358494_1905057816443568_8985361078921528932_o.jpg?oh=22ea720dddad17c341a56d80760e20bf&oe=595EA976

Carla never forgot the betrayal but she has made friends with Amber who is more trust worthy

17310075_1905057939776889_1452332812351843757_o.jpg?oh=720c91ed0113f8794e29e12168539b84&oe=59520E40

Anna makes friends with Megan who is shy and impressionable

17504479_1905060749776608_8361511430881899445_o.jpg?oh=6c505c50c2f14e3bf6c9f9d9d8f20ec0&oe=5961ECFD

Will Anna be nicer to Megan?

17492614_1905060753109941_4442222473128671664_o.jpg?oh=1580383fa0db73a6b8b73e2e21431dd8&oe=595A3A88

The next video will feature Megan's backstory

17492698_1905057849776898_7547896420126854804_o.jpg?oh=16810b7d6ac79bfec1b994aaccb5cce0&oe=595FCE72

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:

@lanlyn Thanks for the feedback and nice pictures :smile:

@Charlottesmom Nice pictures :smile: That racoon seems interested in the Imaginary friends :open_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7 Can not wait to hear Megan's backstory.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Coco If you are lurking this is for you,cutest thing ever :love: CLC does whole Hobgoblin dance choreography each member dressed in different cute animal costumes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyzpY6RkUA8
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    edited July 2018
    @lanlyn ... <3 I apologize to both you and you mom but these are so accurate! I worked at a pet shop that had a cat shelter and due to baths and kitties with anger issues I was scratched up for years. :/

Connor to Sparkles: "Who's the pretty kitty, does the pretty kitty want to take a bubbly bath??"

Screenshot-2121_zpsnigjdpgv.jpg

Sparkles: Walking away..thinking to herself....*forget you dude, take you own dang bubbly bath!*

Screenshot-2145_zpseck3cpwh.jpg

Sparkles thinks this is the best water in the house!

Screenshot-2208_zpsqnsapwtb.jpg

*This tub thing isn't so bad*

Screenshot-2210_zpsnvjqple0.jpg

Connor to Sparkles: "Gonna give the pretty kitty the bath, you're going to be a good kitty...right??"

Screenshot-2268_zps4evfdooq.jpg

Spakles: *He trying to kill me...arrrgghhh water the water, it's horrible...I hate you I hate you!!*

Screenshot-2274_zpspx1cyono.jpg

Screenshot-2273_zpswelxdenk.jpg

*Freedom!! Stoopid Sim boy!*

Screenshot-2269_zpsqebqeooe.jpg

Screenshot-2275_zpslf9a4gae.jpg

:smiley:
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
    @blazerntq Thanks for the comment :smile: I will look forward to starting it soon :smiley:

@Charlottesmom Nice cat pictures :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited March 2017
    @Charlottesmom :D Loved Connor VS Cat. So funny. I'm dying laughing here. You're right, that is exactly what real cats do!
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Mikezumi Congrats on Finnian's aging up. He is a very handsome young man.

@Silverofdreams30 Adam is very cute, gonna be handsome young adult! Is the kitties name plum or was it 'plummed'? Anyways, cute kitty.

@venusdemilosims I enjoyed the update. Yaah! Glad things worked out and super job Kaydence for her help.

@king_of_simcity7 Enjoyed the video and story. Hope Anna has learned her lesson about nasty boys and who your friends really are. Like your outtake pics.

@lisasc360 Cool pics of the future. Love the sprites, they are so cute.

@Zinniavanilla Your save sounds fun.

@lanlyn I think it is great that the sims in your game seem to enjoy each others company and seek the others out. Glad that some of the 'over seeking' has calmed down now. :) Cute new bedroom. It does seem a builders work is never quite done. :)

@Charlottesmom Success with the sauna! I bet Jared and Julia did not mind being the testers. :) Well, the pics with the invisible friends freak me out a bit. I banned them from my game. :::shivers::: I don't like creepy dolls. shhhh...don't even mention 'chucky' to me. I'm seeing the pic of is it William? playing with his and I'm like yes...pull his head apart, kill the evil thing! Then you show a picture of Jared, nekkid in the sauna playing with his duck and I gotta smile and feel much better. :)
    Love the kitty pics!! omg, so accurate.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    @lanlyn,
    @lisasc360 Good job, Lisa, winning at Gnome putt-putt! ...I liked the conversation about the dried up ocean and OL only having a reservoir. I was kind of disappointed that sims couldn't boat or do much of anything else in the reservoir. ...Anderson! A real Know-It-All. Jock, Nerd, AND Rebel. HA! But at least little Curtis was nice. ...I always think it's funny how everyone at the Oasis Landing community center runs around in underwear and PJs. HA! ...Love the Bot Fan at the bar. ...And pretty scenery pics. ...Great looking alien houses too. I like plum Mars!
    Thank you... :) Thank you about the water and reservoir comment, I thought it would be a nice touch to the story... :) I guess he must gets it from me since I am all 3 of those but I am not a diva...lol... :p I got confused when I called the little boy Curtis as that is Rafael, so I went back and changed the names in the post to reflect the right person that my SS is talking to... :blush: hehehe, I guess the Sims in the future don't care about their modesty... :p Thank you over and over again... :)

@bekkasan,
    @lisasc360 Cool pics of the future. Love the sprites, they are so cute.
    Thank you... :) That they are cute... :)
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited March 2017
    @bekkasan , I should have put a IF warning there I know they creep some simmers out...they are a bit creepy if you think about it. The kids playing with them are Jared and Julia's twin boys....dang it if I can't remember their names! I'm lucky I can remember my RL kids names! :o (bad momma!!)

Nekked Jared always makes me smile too! ;)
    @lisasc360 From your quote of me, I noticed I'd misspelled Pluto's name and the forum "plummed" it. I think what I typed is a bad Spanish word. Oops! Didn't mean it. :o I went back and corrected my typo. :s
    @CravenLestat That video was awesome. Love that song and it was really cool to see the group in those outfits. My husband bought me a panda outfit. It got old though so I do not have it anymore but now I want another outfit. They are so cute!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited March 2017
    @lanlyn ... <3 I apologize to both you and you mom but these are so accurate! I worked at a pet shop that had a cat shelter and due to baths and kitties with anger issues I was scratched up for years. :/

Aww. I had to give Nico a bath once :disappointed: I didn't get scratched but he was bouncing off of the bathroom walls like a maniac for like an hour. I gave him some catnip to attempt to calm him down

unknown.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @Charlottesmom When I was in my early teens I had a Siamese cat that loved water! She would follow me everywhere and when I was in the bath she would walk along the rim. The first time she fell in I was worried she would freak out but she loved it. She and I would go swimming together in the neighbour's pool as well. Then we would share an icecream afterwards. She was such a character! <3
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Finnian's latest painting. He had a wish to paint a brilliant painting and I don't normally lock those in until sims have been painting for a while because it's only 500 points and is a hit or miss proposition until they have completed a few. I knew it would be a sure thing for Finnian :)
    33474019272_c132974e6b_b.jpg
    Nevan isn't artistic and his paintings are quite different to Finnian and Cliff. This is his second last painting.
    32787873274_c398eede3c_b.jpg
    Nevan rolled a wish to paint a brilliant painting and I did lock it in even though I wasn't sure he could pull it off because he had so few wishes locked in and the space wasn't needed. He's level 7 now. He got his wish and I love the painting <3
    33630583815_9ca9f6c425_b.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top