Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @LivvieLove congrats on your new legacy. I hope you enjoy it. Lots of jobs depending on what EP's or mods you have.

@lisasc360 You did a great job. Hubby has windows 10 on his lap top. May have to snoop and see what apps he has. :) Your sim is very cute.

@Mikezumi Hankin is beautiful. Love those blue eyes on him. Poor Wilky, that looks quite painful.

@Emily4331 Yum, yum!! Very good start!

@emorrill All the hairs are adorable. Love Cami's house. You made some very good changes in it to make it livable and lovable.

@Emo-usagi2187 I've done a few all nighters playing Sims3.

@sophiesims2 Congrats on the triplets!
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    @Cadh20000 , I kept trying for a green dragon, kept getting purples or blacks!

I'm positive purple is the default color, it seems to me that about 3/4 of hatchlings are purple no matter what you do!
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @Cadh20000 Thanks for explaining more about the dragons. I couldn't remember the details, and didn't have time to look it up right then.

Just felt maybe it would help if they knew what the differences between dragons types were other than just coloring.
    @Cadh20000 Thanks for explaining the dragons :smile:

Always glad to help when I can.
    wow I just realized this is a Sims 3 thread. Im playing the Sims 4 :/ Sorry dont know that happened XD Probably wasn't paying attention

As long as you are telling what happened in your sims game I don't think anyone really minds, but if you were like some and pushing people to buy or play that particular version it would likely be a different story.
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • mycami21mycami21 Posts: 752 Member
    Wow things have move quick tonight. Just came on long enough to quickly read everyones posts and saw there were over 60 new ones in about 3 hours. Not enough time to respond to everyones posts right now. I will get to them when I do have more time.

@emorrill Love what you did with my SS's house. It's very cute.
    I like the pattern from @Charlottesmom that you used in the nursery.
    As for the tiger photo. White tigers are my FAVORITE of the big cats so definitely keep it. :D
    Not sure about the awning. It's nice but..... just not sure maybe another color??? I'll try to upload some pics later to maybe give you some idea.
    I love Rylee. She is very pretty. In fact I had started a new game (since abandoned because I won't be able to fully enjoy it until I get Ambitions) and I gave the witch I made a cat that looked very similar. :)
    I think Rylee might like to have another kitty friend.

I need to get off now. Will finish comments later.
    Daily Deal Thread
    What Happened in your game today? 1000 plus pages strong.

Pictures and descriptions of the Clue characters and of Boddy mansion I created can be found here

Stephen and Sakura's Werewolf/building challenge

My Studio
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I nearly fell off my chair when I saw how many new posts there were in the short time that I went grocery shopping! :o Luckily there was little to comment on and I am glad that @lisasc360 has sorted out her profile problem :)

@emorrill Love what you did with @mycami21's house :D I like the way you opened up the kitchen - to me the kitchen is a very important room in any sim house as they seem to get their feet tangled easily and I insist meals are eaten on time in my sim houses ;)
    I never remember to get clutter for my sim houses - I really like the salt and pepper shakers! I was just thinking the other day that it was something that was missing from the game while I watched my family eating.
    Clever shower!
    Great update on Cami and her new kitty :D

@CravenLestat Triple post ninny! LOL

@king_of_simcity7 Thank you :)
    Another great video!

@bekkasan Thank you :D

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Emily4331 wrote: »
    @Charlottesmom Ooooooh be still my heart!

He's going on the list! :lol:

Site is brainwashing us to love Sofi! hahaha!

My search is working fine. Are you using enter to submit the search criteria or clicking the submit button? Hitting enter might be making your browser go back to a previously visited page.

Also, I'm not sure if I should be proud of this or not but I have successfully guessed that the last 3 guys I've come across are from Russia. :lol:

@Emily4331 , My son Matthew and I were looking at the site and we did the same with Russian and German guys! But seriously Dean!!! Wow!
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Thank you @Emily4331. I did a set of pictures once I learned how to do them. I had downloaded the Lawnmower pose pack from MTS as well as the One More Slot! Please mod that can be used to place Sims or other objects up higher. Maybe tomorrow I will repost them again for you to see once I get a chance. The pose that I used for my sims sitting on the tractor is from another pack.

But for the time being, I will leave this video that @CravenLestat made using some of the other pictures that I did using the Lawnmower pose pack... :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JqLTiKXJfs
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited February 2017
    @Charlottesmom I have already gone through all the guys...I need to find more modeling agency sites! :lol:

Dean is one of the prettiest people I've ever seen! See, I'd never make a sim that looked like him had I not found him! That's the beauty of these sites.

Hellooo Ryohei here, too!
    acquamodels.com/model/2053

You ever need your cheese grated, he's got the abs to do it! hahaha!

EDIT:
    Oh looky here :dizzy:
    Hope search criteria remains in tact here. All countries - male models. :lol:

Well it did not take me long to die on this site:
    onemodelplace.com/models/andrea-marzullo

See, I'll never be married because my husband would be jealous of too many models! pfff

Unless my husband can be Mr. Marzullo there. Please? :blush:
    @lisasc360 Oooh! Those are adorable! I have the one more slot item...I really need to use it for more interesting posing more often. Great job on your profile pic! It's adorable.
    edited February 2017
    @Emily4331, yeah I had found the picture that was causing issues while doing a Bing search for Christmas greetings. Lucky for me that I only did the copy and paste for the picture so that I could share it on my wall.

And thank you for the comment about the pictures in the video and my avatar... :) I had just gotten into using pose player once I had learned how to install mods into my game. I had always wanted to try the Traveler mod from NRaas but was always afraid to install mods in my game for fear of installing something that could be harmful for the game as well as my computer. A few years ago, I was looking at instructions on how to install mods and one of the things that was required at the time was something called Monkey Helper or something along those lines. Well since I have never heard anyone speak of Monkey Helper, I was leery about installing it and had decided then that mods wasn't worth installing into my game until igazor who is one of NRaas members told me that I did a good thing by not installing that monkey helper into my game as it can cause problems. So I went and did a search on how to install mods as well as looking at the instructions on the NRaas site and ended up successful in installing them. I've been having fun with the mods and the pose player in my game... :)

@lanlyn, I do that too when I'm looking for a post that I want to find but can't remember what page it was on. If it's one.that I have quoted, then I do search through my comments... :)

@bekkasan, thank you... :) I think it's really fun to use poses in the game. I know there are some players who won't use them as they either don't use mods of any type or they just don't have to patience to get their Sims to do the poses.

@Mikezumi, thank you... :) I'm just glad that @Emily4331 had told me about the mobavatar site or else I would never had known about it... :)
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @lisasc360 I think her tractor's smexy too... Wait ...WHAT!!!..there's a tractor in this pic and I seen it.I am losing my touch. :#

tracgirl200_zpsbklkndz4.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat,
    @lisasc360 I think her tractor's smexy too... Wait ...WHAT!!!..there's a tractor in this pic and I seen it.I am losing my touch. :#

You're not losing your touch... :p You see that I changed my profile pic to my simself sitting on the tractor since you just adore that picture... ;)
    @lisasc360 You made me want to do another Townie spotlight,your video got me pumped up.So many to chose from, my town should be called "The beautiful people" :D Won't see me making a thread about my kids being drooling goblins,no matter who my sim shacks up with in town I hit the genetics lottery.But what townie to choose :smirk: Going ITF is too easy like 30 hot sims there right off the bat in my head most are homeless.AHHHH!!! need to find one that gets no love. :(

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat, can't wait to see who you do a spotlight on this time. And thank you, I'm glad that I could be of some help to get your touch back... :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • SophieSims92SophieSims92 Posts: 93 Member
    So another thing that just happened.. The family were sleeping, all of a sudden I see a vampire and she walks in the apartment into the parents bedroom wakes the wife to take plasma from her (also in the middle of this she walks into the childrens room and I freak out a bit XD ) she takes the wifes plasma and leaves, and the husband is just snoozing away , men are so useless! >:( XD
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    edited February 2017
    bekkasan wrote: »

@emorrill All the hairs are adorable. Love Cami's house. You made some very good changes in it to make it livable and lovable.

@bekkasan Thanks hun. <3 Hoping mycami21 feels the same. Oh look.....she responded! :mrgreen:

mycami21 wrote: »

@emorrill Love what you did with my SS's house. It's very cute.
    I like the pattern from @Charlottesmom that you used in the nursery.
    As for the tiger photo. White tigers are my FAVORITE of the big cats so definitely keep it. :D
    Not sure about the awning. It's nice but..... just not sure maybe another color??? I'll try to upload some pics later to maybe give you some idea.
    I love Rylee. She is very pretty. In fact I had started a new game (since abandoned because I won't be able to fully enjoy it until I get Ambitions) and I gave the witch I made a cat that looked very similar. :)
    I think Rylee might like to have another kitty friend.

@mycami21 Oh yay! I'm glad you like it! :smiley:
    Wow, good call on my part to put the tiger picture in there! ;)
    Hmm...I was thinking maybe I could do a solid color for the awning, but yeah if you got some pics to show as an example please do! :)
    I LOVE cats with the kind of markings Rylee has! Oh I wish I could have a cat....I am just gosh darned allergic! :confounded:
    Alrighty, I'll see about getting Rylee the right kitty friend. ;) Adult female cats can't have babies right everyone?
    Mikezumi wrote: »

@emorrill Love what you did with @mycami21's house :D I like the way you opened up the kitchen - to me the kitchen is a very important room in any sim house as they seem to get their feet tangled easily and I insist meals are eaten on time in my sim houses ;)
    I never remember to get clutter for my sim houses - I really like the salt and pepper shakers! I was just thinking the other day that it was something that was missing from the game while I watched my family eating.
    Clever shower!
    Great update on Cami and her new kitty :D

@Mikezumi Thank you too lady. <3 Ditto on what you said about kitchens. And YES! Salt and Pepper shakers ARE missing from the game and I couldn't stand it so that's why I downloaded that one from ATS. ;) I gotta have detail in my sims homes. I feel like EA would just throw the houses together (never putting in showers!!! :angry: ) and everyone's house just looked...bland.

@lisasc360 Crazy situation there! :open_mouth: Glad you got it resolved. @Emily4331 is so sweet. <3

All those comments got the forum hoppin' again like in its hayday! :lol: Sometimes I miss that....other times I don't! (Like the HUNDREDS of notifications after missing ONE day on the forum! :tongue: )

LOL! @CravenLestat With my "musical tourettes" (As my husband likes to call it ;) ) You're making me do this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWu4aynBK7E

EDIT TO ADD: Oh crud, I just NOW saw the video you made for @lisasc360 !!!!!!
    Oh my gosh! :lol:
    Great minds sure think alike. Sorry for the repeat!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    So another thing that just happened.. The family were sleeping, all of a sudden I see a vampire and she walks in the apartment into the parents bedroom wakes the wife to take plasma from her (also in the middle of this she walks into the childrens room and I freak out a bit XD ) she takes the wifes plasma and leaves, and the husband is just snoozing away , men are so useless! >:( XD

Men are indeed useless.I agree. :p Plus I think more female sims got the brave trait then male sims.Useless cowards :s

DfydFiZ.gif
    @Charlottesmom

Dean M-inspired:
    rENe5JA.jpg

eICjHrJ.jpg

:tongue: I'll upload at some point!
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,011 Member
    edited February 2017
    @OriginalMara I've often wondered how to make a lot smaller--or maybe just save the house, not the lot--but I don't know how to do it. Hopefully someone has a way to make that happen.

@emorrill That was amazing how you turned the YA male into a female toddler. She looks good! And I like the hairstyles. ...The house you decorated is great. I love the stairs leading up the hill. And I like the odd shapes of the rooms. I also like the awning you put above the double bed. You've thought of a lot of neat touches. ...Fun seeing Cami checking things out too. And LOL at that chicken close-up! ...One thing, I'm not sure a sim can access that upstairs shower. It needs one space to the left of it, and the toilet is in the way. Might want to have a sim check that out. Nevermind, I see that is a Custom Shower with different access.

@Emily4331 Geralt is quite the looker! Wow! Dean is also attractive.
    @CravenLestat Lovely pictures of Nuala O'Ryan. I love the blue wings with her hair.

@SophieSims92 Congrats on the triplets! We have some people who post stories from Sims 4 and Sims 2 here. It's a friendly thread. ...LOL at the husband sleeping through a vampire feeding on his wife!

@king_of_simcity7 Enjoyed the video. The aerial views of the islands. ...Some of those dancing sims really have the moves, don't they? ...Great night scene at the end.

EDIT: MTS Custom Corner Shower used by @emorrill in @mycami21's house.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    Hey everyone :)

What do you all think of THIS look on Sam?

Sam_new_look_2.jpg

Side view:
    Sam_new_look_1.jpg

I ask because it very much resembles how his hair looked in many of the earlier episodes of Quantum Leap (Examples in Spoiler)
    Sam-Beckett-quantum-leap-2214895-450-338.jpg
    sam.jpg
    Code-Quantum-Scott-Bakula-Dean-Stockwell.jpg
    ^Cute! ;)
    b48c28c784ead6fdaa80eabe903efd82.jpg

And cut him some slack alright everyone. It was the 80's!!! (Well, going into early 90's) He's STILL sexy!!! :love:

Anyway, I thought I would play around with it on him for a while, but seriously...let me know what you honestly think. ;)

Random pics:

Here he is on the piano again. <3

Sam_jammin_2.jpg
    Sam_jammin_1.jpg

I've said it many times and I'll keep saying it: There's just something about a man who plays piano that makes me melt! <3 Watching a hottie like Scott Bakula playing the piano, makes me SWOON! :love::sleeping:
    (Changed my siggy to honor that ;):mrgreen: )

Sam found an iridescent snake. He named her Ziggy. :lol:

Sam_and_ziggy_1.jpg

Careful there Sam, she might bite you!

Sam_and_ziggy_2.jpg

She didn't actually. I was surprised!

Anyway, Happy Simming my friends. :) Still gotta work out what's going to happen next in Sam's story.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @Emily4331 Nice sim! I checked out the model site and looked at Dean earlier today and I must say he is rather cute! Not really my cup of tea, but cute nonetheless :)

@emorrill I personally prefer Sam's earlier hair but this one looks good too :)
    Years ago I had a boyfriend who played the piano beautifully and I loved just watching him play :)
    My house was full of snakes when I was growing up because my brother loved reptiles and would go to the creek whenever he could and bring them home. I am surprised he made it through his childhood given the deadly snakes we have here. Now he is a grown man, he breeds snakes.
    Lovely pics of Sam :)

@emorrill I really like the new hairstyle! It does fit his hair from the show well.

@Mikezumi Thank you! He isn't exactly my cup of tea either. I'm a "tall, dark, and handsome" kind of gal. :lol: But he is an undeniably attractive person, regardless!
  • WILDFLOWER1971WILDFLOWER1971 Posts: 211 Member
    literally nothing happen. I had to work in real life make a living i suppose leaving my sims to hang in the balance waiting for their puppeteer to return and weave a story out of their lives and friends. Sometimes i wonder what is real now and again as i am left to hang in the balance of life and death. will i wake up in the morning will i have a day to play out to make my move on the chess board of life. Will i have foe or Friends. The more i think of it the more i wonder how real is this matrix of life or death. How far will we go to find out. :)
    James 3:13
    Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom.

https://facebook.com/PiperSims4Gaming/?ref=bookmarks
    While Elis was still a child, I went through the townie families to see if I could find a partner for him but all were too old, too young or too related :/ I even checked both genders with no luck :/ While I was walking to the grocery store, it occurred to me what I had to do. Meet Elizabeth, Skip Taylor and Eddy Mullis's miraculous new-born teen daughter :D
    32635577611_a3f1d806fc_b.jpg
    Elizabeth seemed a little bored about her invitation ;)
    32605393332_476fdb7889_b.jpg
    It didn't take long for her to fall for Elis' irresistible charm :p
    32378928260_af9746ae1a_b.jpg
    Ahhh, the apple didn't fall far from the tree and Elis' blown kisses are guaranteed to enthrall ;)
    32635574631_d3e70d51b5_b.jpg
    First kiss <3
    31915997724_39aff63475_b.jpg
    While Elis continued to woo Elizabeth and the other kids were doing their own thing, Jensen still had some toddler training to attend to.
    31944892593_7fde074174_b.jpg
    31915994104_61943e38ce_b.jpg
  • Littledreamer1994Littledreamer1994 Posts: 232 Member
    ok so for some reason tinypic isn't uploading pictures for me anymore

Guess I will have to write out the updates until I work this out

So I finally had Atlas and Octavia's wedding at the Myshuno Meadows, which I think is a great place for weddings and parties :smile:
    The twins aged up aswell and that's pretty much it ^^
  • TheDarkRoseTheDarkRose Posts: 230 Member
    @emorrill as soon as I saw Sim Sam playing the piano I thought of when he was in the beauty pageant in that giant fruit hat. Where did you get that piano? I need one like that.
    I managed to find a decent computer in my budget, thank god for sales. The shop lets you reserve it and pick it up so I went to pick it up last night. So once I've installed everything, checked it all works ok, I can start playing. I should be done in about a week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top