Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slew Of Bugs.

To start things off, let me just say i have never had any previous issues beforehand...
I do have a couple of mods and cc...

So recently i moved one of my households to a new place.....and then.. BOOM. just like that its suddenly bug central.

some of the issues im having;

1) sims constantly sitting up and down while eating. good lord.
2) they somehow CANT WASH THE DISHES (this is extremely annoying!!)
3) sims start waking up before their rest bar fills up :/
4) VISITORS WONT LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!
5) Getting Tense "geek" moodlet from my non-geek sims....
6) sims not finishing what theyre doing to do somthing else (this is the biggest issue, they wake up to dance at the radio, stop peeing to watch TV etc)

no 6 is a total game breaker. any ideas/suggestions/tips/infos? :(
Happiness!
j9pm6g.gif

Comments

• MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    1) Nothing you can do about that except cancel conversation. They move to be closer to the person they're talking to.

2) They totally cannot wash the dishes? Sometimes in my game a Sim will pick up a dish to wash, then set it down. If I requeue it, it typically works the second time.

3) If they wake up early, it's often because they have some other overriding need, like food or toilet or hygiene.

4) Check to make sure your lot is set as residential. Some lot designations got messed up with the December patch.

5) There's a certain bed that will do this -- the something-pod (sorry, can only remember the "pod" part).

6) Sometimes they'll do that if their fun is low. Try queuing something fun with something not fun, like exercise machine while watching TV, or listening to radio while eating or painting.

Those may not solve your problems, but those are the only tips I have.
  • hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    MsPhy wrote: »
    1) Nothing you can do about that except cancel conversation. They move to be closer to the person they're talking to.

2) They totally cannot wash the dishes? Sometimes in my game a Sim will pick up a dish to wash, then set it down. If I requeue it, it typically works the second time.

3) If they wake up early, it's often because they have some other overriding need, like food or toilet or hygiene.

4) Check to make sure your lot is set as residential. Some lot designations got messed up with the December patch.

5) There's a certain bed that will do this -- the something-pod (sorry, can only remember the "pod" part).

6) Sometimes they'll do that if their fun is low. Try queuing something fun with something not fun, like exercise machine while watching TV, or listening to radio while eating or painting.

Those may not solve your problems, but those are the only tips I have.

WOW. i checked my lot and your right! it wasnt a residential lot! THANK YOU! i guess that was what causing some of the problems
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    see if deleting all dirty dishes including in the inventory helps with being able to clean dishes moving forward
    right...............

so now i cant cook..............
    seriously........
    the money gets deducted but nothing happens. it just dissapears from the action queue
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    hafizchan wrote: »
    right...............

seriously........
    the money gets deducted but nothing happens. it just dissapears from the action queue

ok exit game and see if this helps, open origin right click on game icon and select repair game
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    hafizchan wrote: »
    right...............

seriously........

ok exit game and see if this helps, open origin right click on game icon and select repair game

thank you. this helped. :)
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif