Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I just finished catching up. What are Xorex's plans? Very excited to see whats up her sleeve! Once again great story telling.
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Thanks, you two! I love it really :) My creator heiress will surely get it as soon as I have one
  • Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    I just realized if Xorex has a child, and since she is a pureblooded alien with the child be a hybrid and will that share the secret that she is not who she is?! Things are getting intense!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • Options
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Thanks, you two! I love it really :) My creator heiress will surely get it as soon as I have one

I'm having problems with the download (I had it on my other computer and this one is different) it says it downloaded but when I open up my Sims game it isn't their

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Have you placed it in the correct folder and restarted your game? I have experienced that downloads don't show up when you put them in while playing.

Xorex is not actually a pureblood is she? I mean she is Hagens daughter and he is clearly not an alien. But she still is and I guess you might be right haha
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2015
    SNDGIRL wrote: »
    I just realized if Xorex has a child, and since she is a pureblooded alien with the child be a hybrid and will that share the secret that she is not who she is?! Things are getting intense!

Xorex is half alien/half human--her father is Hagen--full blooded Amazon man--and an alien mother. :) Child will be a half breed alien I expect. Not sure! I've never bred a half alien with a human before.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Xorex is half alien/half human--her father is Hagen--full blooded Amazon man--and an alien mother. :) Child will be a half breed alien I expect. Not sure! I've never bred a half alien with a human before.

Wait I thought Xorex had the appearance of a full blood alien...

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Have you placed it in the correct folder and restarted your game? I have experienced that downloads don't show up when you put them in while playing.

Xorex is not actually a pureblood is she? I mean she is Hagens daughter and he is clearly not an alien. But she still is and I guess you might be right haha

What folder do you put it in?

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    I can't find one that says Custom Content

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options

The folder is called Mods
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Wait I thought Xorex had the appearance of a full blood alien...

Well, that could be...not sure how the genetics work in the Sims 4. Every time anyone has ever mixed with humans, they end up aliens with all their powers and disguises. This will be my first second gen alien experience! We'll see what happens!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    findawefindawe Posts: 11 New Member
    [quote="pammiechick;13824270"][quote="roseinblack69;13824115"][quote="pammiechick;13823975"]@roseinblack69 Great job on the beginning of your tribe! I love the story! <3[/quote]

I'd like to ask you or it would be better if I'd say that I need your advice. How many kids would be better to have in one amazon tribe generation? Now I have 2... I started use full house mod as I was worried I'll need more space for all amazons, their kids and slaves.

[/quote]

It;s up to you, but I stop if I have a girl because it's hard to keep up with everyone and you don't want a full village of people who are related to one another. You use that mod? Does it mess with your game? I was thinking about using it if it's stable! [/quote]

I get round the overcrowding by sending all tribal sons to be raised by the sisters at the temple until they are old enough to breed (and then be sacrificed). It leaves more room for each of the tribeswomen to have daughters.
  • Options
    findawefindawe Posts: 11 New Member
    Ok so that last comment didn't work properly! What I wanted to say was:

I solve the overcrowding issue by sending all tribal sons to be raised by the temple sisters until they are ready to breed (and then be sacrificed). It leaves room for each of the Amazon women to have a daughter, and means I don't get too attached to the boys either.
  • Options

The folder is called Mods

THANK YOU!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    BgBn7510BgBn7510 Posts: 100 Member
    @pammiechick Caught up and looking for what I need for my story I had started writing in a draft form. Just not in sim form as of yet. I have not bredded a half alien or human as of yet either.
    My Sims Stories
    Origin ID: Lindz200611
  • Options
    Ugh I'm having trouble posting screenshots from my game...clueless again D:

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Ugh I'm having trouble posting screenshots from my game...clueless again D:

If you use photo bucket or tiny pic, make sure to copy and paste the IMG code then paste it in the comment box. IMG code is to the left in tinypic and to the right in photo bucket.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    findawe wrote: »

I solve the overcrowding issue by sending all tribal sons to be raised by the temple sisters until they are ready to breed (and then be sacrificed). It leaves room for each of the Amazon women to have a daughter, and means I don't get too attached to the boys either.

That's a good idea. I do send my sons away if I don't have room, but I like to bring them back and see how they turned out. Right now, I have more slaves than Amazons! Ha! Will change though...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    To everyone wondering: Alien children are full-blooded if the father was abducted and... you know. If it was made through woohoo, it's half-blooded.
  • Options
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    To everyone wondering: Alien children are full-blooded if the father was abducted and... you know. If it was made through woohoo, it's half-blooded.

Poor Mano...lol...well then Xorex is half-blooded! :) Thanks for letting us know! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    findawe wrote: »

It's interesting idea. I'm looking for the way how to get rid of that horrible tradition, but as it's just first generation and my creator is true heartless and very selfish, arrogant woman it will not happen soon yet... although she can change her mind sometimes if it's useful for her :)

• Options
    Whoop whoop, first to read

Very good episode! Maka is such a plumm, poor Xorex... why do the men in these tribe reject the women? Haipo did it too. They are slaves, they should not have the right to say so!

PS: Xorex is beautiful! She looks like a romanian Godess in that golden dress

In this Amazon world, the women have strong relationships with the men/boys and although they are honor bound to do what the women want, they sometimes feel they have earned certain "rights". It is up to the Creator whether or not to allow such rights. I like it this way (just for my story) because it feels more believable. If someone is in your household, you will grow to like them. Slaves throughout the centuries garnered favor with their masters. It's no different for my Amazon world. Each Creator will deal differently with men, though. You'll find that out in time.

I've noticed that tribe Wahine is very democratic and I like it... :) Yes, all is up to the creator and my creator Amadahy is cruel enough, but I hope her daughter Pavati will be different when she'll grow up. Between I read a historical novel about a girl what was slave. I learnt reading this book that slaves had much more rights than women what were free. They even could choose lovers and go anywhere they wanted.
    And amazons really killed men, although when they wanted to conceive they travelled to other tribes for that where men lived. Amazons mostly lived alone and if there were men they were their slaves or servants, amazons killed or used them for their sexual needs, they also did the same with boys what were born in the tribe. Not too much romance :/

I feel sorry for Xorex, it seems like she has feelings for Maka. And can it be that Maka really doesn't want to have a child with her? I guess any punishment will not force him to change his goals if he really thinks that he is meant to be master slave... :(
  • Options
    @SNDGIRL Does your cc work now?

I'm really excited about Xorex and her possible child I hope she gets a beautiful daughter :)
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member

Very good episode! Maka is such a plumm, poor Xorex... why do the men in these tribe reject the women? Haipo did it too. They are slaves, they should not have the right to say so!

In this Amazon world, the women have strong relationships with the men/boys and although they are honor bound to do what the women want, they sometimes feel they have earned certain "rights". It is up to the Creator whether or not to allow such rights. I like it this way (just for my story) because it feels more believable. If someone is in your household, you will grow to like them. Slaves throughout the centuries garnered favor with their masters. It's no different for my Amazon world. Each Creator will deal differently with men, though. You'll find that out in time.

I've noticed that tribe Wahine is very democratic and I like it... :) Yes, all is up to the creator and my creator Amadahy is cruel enough, but I hope her daughter Pavati will be different when she'll grow up. Between I read a historical novel about a girl what was slave. I learnt reading this book that slaves had much more rights than women what were free. They even could choose lovers and go anywhere they wanted.
    And amazons really killed men, although when they wanted to conceive they travelled to other tribes for that where men lived. Amazons mostly lived alone and if there were men they were their slaves or servants, amazons killed or used them for their sexual needs, they also did the same with boys what were born in the tribe. Not too much romance :/

I feel sorry for Xorex, it seems like she has feelings for Maka. And can it be that Maka really doesn't want to have a child with her? I guess any punishment will not force him to change his goals if he really thinks that he is meant to be master slave... :(

I hate to clog this thread (Sorry!), but I adore the names you use in your amazon challenge story, and I would like to ask where did you get them? Or what culture do they originate from? They're gorgeous. I'd ask on your blog but I don't have a blogspot account. Please understand.
  • Options
    XSimMimX wrote: »

I hate to clog this thread (Sorry!), but I adore the names you use in your amazon challenge story, and I would like to ask where did you get them? Or what culture do they originate from? They're gorgeous. I'd ask on your blog but I don't have a blogspot account. Please understand.

You don't need to have blogspot account if you want just read my Blog :) I think you also can comment there... My characters names are authentic American Natives names, I am in love with American Indians and their culture since my childhood :) Thanks for the asking and I understand <3