Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    > @pammiechick said:
    > Oh...that is so neat that they became bf/gf by themselves! I've never seen that happen in game before! :smiley:

Some things can be bad in the sims 3 my sim broke up with another one of my sims and I was so sad!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
    > @pammiechick said:
    > roseinblack69 wrote: »
    >
    > pammiechick wrote: »
    >
    > S3qu3nce wrote: »
    >
    > Thank you for the answer and the update :) I just got my game a week ago, so I don't have the reward items, I couldn't afford it when it came out - but I am going to spend my birthday money on as many of the stuff packs and expansions as possible :D it is not easy to get all of the new things when you are unemployed, but then it is nice to have a birthday ;)
    > I am looking forward to reading the next update :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes...I know what that's like! I couldn't get any expansions for Sims 2 and barely any for Sims 3. I've been lucky with Sims 4! The best pack to get for this challenge is the Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work (if you want the alien aspect and the alien plants). The other stuff just isn't necessary. CC clothing and objects are the best--they're free!
    >
    > Thank you, everyone! You make me so happy! :) I'm excited to write another update tomorrow! <3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Now one new Spa Day pack is coming, I think it should suit amazons tribe as well :) I have all expansions for the sims 3 and the sims 2, but I still think that CC clothing and objects are even interesting and better :) I always check mods and CC and try to get them for my game.
    > Looking forward to read your updated story today <3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Ohhh...I'm very excited about the spa expansion. Can you imagine the slaves giving out those massasges??? Kiva will be thrilled! ;)

Hahahaha I can just imagine Kiva being like "Mano! Another deep tissue massage!"

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    Am I the only one who finds it creepy that Yug wanted to breed with Hawaiika and now wants to breed with her daughter Leia?

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    > @roseinblack69 said:
    > I'm very curious what has happened to Mano :) I hope he is healthy, maybe he is just pregnant a bit ;)
    >
    > Yes, it will be amazing when slaves will can massage their amazons, I can't wait for it! :D Yoga, meditation - it would work for shaman as well as game doesn't have anything similar to real shaman's spiritual life... Sometimes I think how it would be great, if I could make my amazons real wariors what would dance around the bonfire with their shaman, sadly I can only write about it in my story, but I can't see it in my game :(
    >
    > I also don't use any cheats in my game, creating my characters myself and use few mods and CC in my game. I love everything about aliens and supernaturals, so they should get some role in my amazons tribe story too, but I don't know how it will happen and when :) I was very surprised when my gatherer and one slave became couple (he asked to be his girlfriend and she accepted) and they did it without my "meddling" :) Although I had totally different plans :D But I like when my sims decide something themselves, I almost always allow them behave as they wish.

Yeah I wasn't accusing you at all I was just curious. I have a slave that I like his skill level so far but I am coming to a point where I need to breed him but I don't want to lose his skills...I guess I will have to decide how I want to play this game. That is the beauty of this challenge I guess!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    s9kaylynn wrote: »
    > @roseinblack69 said:
    > I'm very curious what has happened to Mano :) I hope he is healthy, maybe he is just pregnant a bit ;)
    >
    > Yes, it will be amazing when slaves will can massage their amazons, I can't wait for it! :D Yoga, meditation - it would work for shaman as well as game doesn't have anything similar to real shaman's spiritual life... Sometimes I think how it would be great, if I could make my amazons real wariors what would dance around the bonfire with their shaman, sadly I can only write about it in my story, but I can't see it in my game :(
    >
    > I also don't use any cheats in my game, creating my characters myself and use few mods and CC in my game. I love everything about aliens and supernaturals, so they should get some role in my amazons tribe story too, but I don't know how it will happen and when :) I was very surprised when my gatherer and one slave became couple (he asked to be his girlfriend and she accepted) and they did it without my "meddling" :) Although I had totally different plans :D But I like when my sims decide something themselves, I almost always allow them behave as they wish.

Yeah I wasn't accusing you at all I was just curious. I have a slave that I like his skill level so far but I am coming to a point where I need to breed him but I don't want to lose his skills...I guess I will have to decide how I want to play this game. That is the beauty of this challenge I guess!

I don't think that someone thought you were accusing us :) It's your story, so you are free to do anything you wish. I agree that everyone of us should find a way how to play this game and create a story. I already found mine :)
    SNDGIRL wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds it creepy that Yug wanted to breed with Hawaiika and now wants to breed with her daughter Leia?

Yes, it's creepy a bit, but maybe he is not bad guy, he just looks for someone he could mate :)

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

Things are different in the Amazon...Remember, Haipo actually raised Buffy and they ended up together!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    > @pammiechick said:
    > SNDGIRL wrote: »
    >
    > Am I the only one who finds it creepy that Yug wanted to breed with Hawaiika and now wants to breed with her daughter Leia?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Things are different in the Amazon...Remember, Haipo actually raised Buffy and they ended up together!

AHHHHH!!! YOU REPLIED! Thank you so much Senpai! And I was a bit surprised but I guess Yug is a bit..desperate to produce the creator heiress I sense some future drama -_-

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    > @roseinblack69 said:
    >
    > Am I the only one who finds it creepy that Yug wanted to breed with Hawaiika and now wants to breed with her daughter Leia?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes, it's creepy a bit, but maybe he is not bad guy, he just looks for someone he could mate :)

DESSSSPRATE

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Juggalette2534Juggalette2534 Posts: 1 New Member
    So I've read through this in the last few days and have become utterly ADDICTED! I hope you update soon. I'm on the edge of my seat here!
    > @roseinblack69 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes, it's creepy a bit, but maybe he is not bad guy, he just looks for someone he could mate :)

DESSSSPRATE

Why desperate? They aren't relatives, so there no any incest :)
    > @pammiechick said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Things are different in the Amazon...Remember, Haipo actually raised Buffy and they ended up together!

AHHHHH!!! YOU REPLIED! Thank you so much Senpai! And I was a bit surprised but I guess Yug is a bit..desperate to produce the creator heiress I sense some future drama -_-

Exactly. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited July 2015
    Hey, everyone! Palani Wahine (Hawika's first born with Lopaka) has escaped the jungles and the death pit and has found himself on a reality tv show! If you want to see what happens to him, vote!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/840576/plums-kitchen-voting-now-open-7-4-to-7-12/p1

I will update this story tomorrow! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MytigerkittyMytigerkitty Posts: 2 New Member
    edited July 2015
    I found your story one day and now I have an entire Newcrest town full of tribespeople. I love your writing!
    Post edited by Mytigerkitty on
  • mariamay12mariamay12 Posts: 1 New Member
    its really interesting and the way you write gets me hooked to the story, and also the pictures are really good quality. Love the drama.
    Hey, everyone! Palani Wahine (Hawika's first born with Lopaka) has escaped the jungles and the death pit and has found himself on a reality tv show! If you want to see what happens to him, vote!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/840576/plums-kitchen-voting-now-open-7-4-to-7-12/p1

I will update this story tomorrow! <3

Done, pammiechick ;) I'm happy Palani escaped and I hope he'll be tv show star :)

This my Blog and my Blessing Moon tribe story I'd like to share with pammiechick and others :) I try to write almost everyday, if it's possible and I have a time for that. I hope you'll like it :)
    Just don't pay your attention to link. I planned to write another story, but later I've changed my plans and forgot to edit link address :/ Now I can't find how to do that :(

http://weirdandwonderfulife.blogspot.com/p/the-mc-ravens-clan.html
    @roseinblack69 Great job on the beginning of your tribe! I love the story! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Wow I finally catched up. This story is so awesome! I hope Xorex will become a shaman, but right now I am really glad she kicked out lag.

I really liked your story! But there is one thing that irritated me a bit. When Hawika had to chose a breeding slave, first she wanted (uhm what was his name, something with k) the one slave so much, then because of the dealings with Hagan, she wanted Lopaka (which was understandable). She swears, she loves Lopaka so much, but then, when he loses the duel, all of a sudden, Lakeki is her true love.

I found that quite a strange behaviour, because she loved Lopaka so much first.

But otherwise this story is awesome! I am so obsessed with cc right now for my own tribe. I have already downloaded lots of tribal stuff and hair.

Thank you very much :) I was so afraid to "copy" you in the beginning... You know how it's easy to do that even accidentally when you are impressed with someone's story and it was so hard to create my slaves style, but finally I found the way and story goes on its own way what makes me very glad :) I'm really happy I can share all what I do and write with others :)
    I'd like to ask you or it would be better if I'd say that I need your advice. How many kids would be better to have in one amazon tribe generation? Now I have 2... I started use full house mod as I was worried I'll need more space for all amazons, their kids and slaves.

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @roseinblack69 What full house mod do you use? Does it work out well with your game or have you experienced bugs?

Thank you very much :) I was so afraid to "copy" you in the beginning... You know how it's easy to do that even accidentally when you are impressed with someone's story and it was so hard to create my slaves style, but finally I found the way and story goes on its own way what makes me very glad :) I'm really happy I can share all what I do and write with others :)
    I'd like to ask you or it would be better if I'd say that I need your advice. How many kids would be better to have in one amazon tribe generation? Now I have 2... I started use full house mod as I was worried I'll need more space for all amazons, their kids and slaves.

It;s up to you, but I stop if I have a girl because it's hard to keep up with everyone and you don't want a full village of people who are related to one another. You use that mod? Does it mess with your game? I was thinking about using it if it's stable!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Wow I finally catched up. This story is so awesome! I hope Xorex will become a shaman, but right now I am really glad she kicked out lag.

I really liked your story! But there is one thing that irritated me a bit. When Hawika had to chose a breeding slave, first she wanted (uhm what was his name, something with k) the one slave so much, then because of the dealings with Hagan, she wanted Lopaka (which was understandable). She swears, she loves Lopaka so much, but then, when he loses the duel, all of a sudden, Lakeki is her true love.

I found that quite a strange behaviour, because she loved Lopaka so much first.

But otherwise this story is awesome! I am so obsessed with cc right now for my own tribe. I have already downloaded lots of tribal stuff and hair.

Well, Hawika's fickle ways are attributed to an Amazon's callousness toward men in general. Think of the Bachelorette--she has strong feelings for many men at once but eventually falls for her true love. Hawika's true love is Lakeki--not Lopaka even though at the time she had strong feelings for him. She didn't plan this. It just happened! <3

I will update this afternoon! Happy Amazoning!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    @roseinblack69 What full house mod do you use? Does it work out well with your game or have you experienced bugs?

It's script mod and it seems it works well in my game. I use experimental version and think modder will update it soon as I read about it in the comments. You can look here:

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=536556

If you'll decide to use it, don't extract it, put it in your game mods folder how it is.
  • MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    Hi! Made an account just to say how much I love this story. I started my own Amazon tribe in The Sims 3 (sadly don't have The Sims 4 yet) because of this and I'm thinking about making a new tribe to write about on the forums once I have enough points to post pictures, lol. Can't wait to read the next part, thanks for writing such an awesome story!
    dwpee.png