Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    chewybaby24 chewybaby24 Posts: 3 New Member
    I am obsessed with your story!!!
  • Options
    S3qu3nceS3qu3nce Posts: 28 Member
    Hi, you have probably written this before, but I can't find it, where do you get the items that are not in the game? I would like to download some of your items that have special content but I am not sure if it will work if I just download it from the gallery :)
    Greetings from one of your Danish fans :D
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2015
    S3qu3nce wrote: »
    Hi, you have probably written this before, but I can't find it, where do you get the items that are not in the game? I would like to download some of your items that have special content but I am not sure if it will work if I just download it from the gallery :)
    Greetings from one of your Danish fans :D

Go to www.thesimsresource.com There, scroll through the hairstyles for sims 4. You'll recognize most of them that I use for the women. For their tribal clothing, search for "tribal" and up will pop many of the items. I just downloaded the African set and can't wait to use it. Xorex will be doing a makeover for the tribe. It's hers until Leia ages up.

These are the major set decor I use:

Here's the luau set: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims4-sets/search/luau/

Kanto garden: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims4-sets/search/kanto garden/

Chalet Living: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/browse/category/sims4-sets/search/chalet living/

For the men, I like to use hair from Kijiko. http://kijiko-catfood.com I also like to use her pants for the men.

I also use and buy EVERYTHING the Sims 4 has to offer, so if you don't update to the latest stuff packs/EP's/GP's, you will be without. I also got the reward items they offered in the beginning. I'm a huge fan, so I buy everything.

@AnnaSims123 To post pics, you must be a full member. Once you have that status, go to photobucket.com and upload your pictures. Copy and paste the link marked as IMG to the right of the picture. Paste that in the text box here and it will show up as a picture.

Now, I'm off to update!!!
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    All seems to be well for the most part in Tribe Wahine. It’s time for Hagen to leave for his duties on Sixam. His wife has just birthed twins and instead of two boys as he’d once thought, she’s given him a boy and a girl. He couldn’t be happier.

“I will send my daughter, Xorex, to you immediately as well as Hawika’s daughter, Leia,” Hagen says. After a pause, he rubs Lakeki’s shoulder and whispers, “Be strong for this tribe, Master Slave. You did your best in your quest for Hawika. I know the Maker will shine his face upon you and this whole tribe. Remember! I’m only a portal away if you ever need me.”

Screenshot_419_1.jpg

Lakeki smiles at Hagen’s encouraging words. “I will be strong for this tribe, Hagen. For Leia’s sake.”

Screenshot_421_2.jpg

“That’s the spirit!” Hagen grins and turns to leave, disappearing into the swirling vortex.

Screenshot_422_2.jpg

When Lakeki enters the kitchen, he cannot believe what he sees. Sitting at the table is Hawika about to eat a bowl of leftover stew. Rushing over to her, he cries out, “Hawika! You’re here!”

Screenshot_413_1.jpg

Immediately, her vapor blushes a pure yellow and she shyly dips her chin, not saying a word.

“Don’t you know me? It’s your love. Lakeki!”

Screenshot_412_1.jpg

She winces then turns a bright shade of purple out of fear and vanishes.

Lakeki cannot believe he lost her again. And what’s worse, she didn’t recognize him. Waves of sorrow shudder through him as he gazes at Hawika’s urn. He knows this quest is hopeless. He’s doomed to mourn her forever.

Screenshot_426_1.jpg

Later that afternoon, Xorex breaks through the portal with Leia in tow. She calls for a formal meeting with her as acting Creator. She knows she must get rid of one of the women who is responsible for the trouble with the Amazon Council. Her father, Hagen, suggested to give Kiva another chance as she has been a great help in planting a lucrative garden and in detecting the identity of Lakeki. Lag, on the other hand, has been most disagreeable, almost killing the Master Slave.

Screenshot_429_2.jpg

“I will not bore anyone with pleasantries,” Xorex starts. “As acting Creator, it is my duty to raise this tribe to a level it needs to be in order for the Creator Heiress to take over. These have been dark times, no doubt due to some ignorance on the part of my sister Sixamians.” Turning to Lag, Xorex says, “You will be ushered back to Sixam where you will serve your sister, Lrig, as a personal assistant. This is your duty for all time. You will not be allowed to come back nor to mate. You are no longer an Amazon.”

Lag’s face falls, clearly mortified by this turn of events.

Screenshot_430_2.jpg

“But what of Kiva?” Lag asks. “Surely she is to blame as much as I. I saw her take off her disguise many times over these many moons.”

Xorex squints at Lag. “That is of no concern of yours. This is my tribe and I will govern as I wish without question or counsel from the likes of you. My father is my advisor. You will have tonight to pack your things and then you may use the rocket. The portal is strictly to be used for emergencies as it will be moved down to the hidden room.”

Screenshot_431_2.jpg

Lag’s hands fly to her face in shame while Kiva’s lights up. Finally, Lag will be out of the way and Mano will be all hers to claim.

Screenshot_432_2.jpg

Sniffling, Lag says, “Please forgive me, Acting Creator, if I’ve done a disservice to this tribe. I tried my best.”

Screenshot_433_2.jpg

“But if you think I’m going to take this without a fight, you are sorely mistaken!” Lag shouts.

Screenshot_436_2.jpg

All at once, a light shines over Mano. He stands without meaning to and he feels a warmth ripple through him like melted butter. “What is happening?” he cries.

Screenshot_434_1.jpg

A powerful surge blasts over him and his body lifts toward the sky.

“NO!” he shouts.

Screenshot_435_2.jpg

But it’s too late. Lag is next to leave before anyone in Tribe Wahine could move to stop her.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I just read this in 2 hours flat! I can't wait to read more! You've given me inspiration for my own Amazon story! Do you have any tips for the general challenge? And how do you post the pictures? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thank you!

You must be a member of this forum to post pics. That means you need so many points...just keep commenting and posting and you'll become one. Took me at least 70 posts to get there. People have to like many of your comments, too.

For the general challenge--to make it easier, hit #amazonchallenge in the gallery to see what others have posted or used. Hit the cc button in the advanced settings if you want to see all I've posted. Don't kill off too many slaves or they will never level up to help you with things. One of my master slaves really brings in money because of his skills (Mano). Also, cultivate alien plants. They bring in tons of money. I don't go by all the rules. I modify the original as I see fit! I think that's best in order to have the most fun with this. It's your story after all!

I have a question, dear pammiechick :) I got new ideas for my amazons tribe and started everything anew. How do you need to sell all plants and other stuff? I've never done that before in the sims 4, so that's why I'm asking :)
    Waiting for your story's update and I wish you a great time on your vacation :))

To sell plant items, just harvest then go into your sims items box and click on what you want to sell. Drag it into the seller's box to the left--instant cash! Like I've said, the Sixam plants are very lucrative. In order to keep them alive, you must keep evolving them. They take no watering which is nice.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    findawefindawe Posts: 11 New Member
    Really enjoying your story - I'd just started the Amazon Challenge when I found this, and it gave me a different perspective on it.
  • Options
    writtenfaewrittenfae Posts: 192 Member
    So excited for a new addition! And Oh No! Poor Mano! Will he be returned, will he come back pregnant? I'm so curious!
    Blackmoore Legacy
    Draco%20Banner_zpsjy1lrxr1.png
    My YouTube channel here! Rosebud Challenge & Tiny Living Challenge.
    Disney Princess Bachelor Challenge!
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    writtenfae you took the words right out of my mouth. Every time I finish reading I can't wait to see what will happen next!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited July 2015
    I just read this in 2 hours flat! I can't wait to read more! You've given me inspiration for my own Amazon story! Do you have any tips for the general challenge? And how do you post the pictures? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thank you!

You must be a member of this forum to post pics. That means you need so many points...just keep commenting and posting and you'll become one. Took me at least 70 posts to get there. People have to like many of your comments, too.

For the general challenge--to make it easier, hit #amazonchallenge in the gallery to see what others have posted or used. Hit the cc button in the advanced settings if you want to see all I've posted. Don't kill off too many slaves or they will never level up to help you with things. One of my master slaves really brings in money because of his skills (Mano). Also, cultivate alien plants. They bring in tons of money. I don't go by all the rules. I modify the original as I see fit! I think that's best in order to have the most fun with this. It's your story after all!

I have a question, dear pammiechick :) I got new ideas for my amazons tribe and started everything anew. How do you need to sell all plants and other stuff? I've never done that before in the sims 4, so that's why I'm asking :)
    Waiting for your story's update and I wish you a great time on your vacation :))

To sell plant items, just harvest then go into your sims items box and click on what you want to sell. Drag it into the seller's box to the left--instant cash! Like I've said, the Sixam plants are very lucrative. In order to keep them alive, you must keep evolving them. They take no watering which is nice.

Thanks for the answer, pammiechick :) My tribe is still very young and there're not too much amazons yet, but I'm slowly going ahead with my tribe story. When it will be ready for the reading I'll share it with you :) Now I'm enjoying your story very much.

• Options
    ShannNyanShannNyan Posts: 31 Member
    Oh Mano is in trouble... big time!! Im guessing he's going to come back pregnant hehe :wink: ... I love your story so much <3
  • Options
    S3qu3nceS3qu3nce Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you for the answer and the update :) I just got my game a week ago, so I don't have the reward items, I couldn't afford it when it came out - but I am going to spend my birthday money on as many of the stuff packs and expansions as possible :D it is not easy to get all of the new things when you are unemployed, but then it is nice to have a birthday ;)
    I am looking forward to reading the next update :)
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    This is an amazing story. I'm not quite done yet, only up to page 15. But I guess, Mano will have to mate with Kiva, too bad I kinda feel sorry for him. It would be so funny if he got pregnant xD
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thank you for the answer and the update :) I just got my game a week ago, so I don't have the reward items, I couldn't afford it when it came out - but I am going to spend my birthday money on as many of the stuff packs and expansions as possible :D it is not easy to get all of the new things when you are unemployed, but then it is nice to have a birthday ;)

Yes...I know what that's like! I couldn't get any expansions for Sims 2 and barely any for Sims 3. I've been lucky with Sims 4! The best pack to get for this challenge is the Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work (if you want the alien aspect and the alien plants). The other stuff just isn't necessary. CC clothing and objects are the best--they're free!

Thank you, everyone! You make me so happy! :) I'm excited to write another update tomorrow! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Yes...I know what that's like! I couldn't get any expansions for Sims 2 and barely any for Sims 3. I've been lucky with Sims 4! The best pack to get for this challenge is the Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work (if you want the alien aspect and the alien plants). The other stuff just isn't necessary. CC clothing and objects are the best--they're free!

Thank you, everyone! You make me so happy! :) I'm excited to write another update tomorrow! <3

Now one new Spa Day pack is coming, I think it should suit amazons tribe as well :) I have all expansions for the sims 3 and the sims 2, but I still think that CC clothing and objects are even interesting and better :) I always check mods and CC and try to get them for my game.
    Looking forward to read your updated story today <3
  • Options

Now one new Spa Day pack is coming, I think it should suit amazons tribe as well :) I have all expansions for the sims 3 and the sims 2, but I still think that CC clothing and objects are even interesting and better :) I always check mods and CC and try to get them for my game.
    Looking forward to read your updated story today <3

Ohhh...I'm very excited about the spa expansion. Can you imagine the slaves giving out those massasges??? Kiva will be thrilled! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    catears16catears16 Posts: 18 New Member
    Omg!!!!!! I love this I can't believe I just found out about this!!!!!
    thesims.com/news/the-amazon-challenge
    I found out about this from the link and got hooked!!!!
  • Options
    Songwolf666Songwolf666 Posts: 141 Member
    Loving the story; can't keep from coming back to see what happens next! :D
    EA Account: SunReiShin
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    You could totally tie in the yoga aspect of the new pack too! I've heard rumours of either teleportation or a new lot for a wellness skill secret, and there's meditation, and I can definitely see that in a tribe!
  • Options
    s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    when you bring in a new slave do you cheat their skills at all? Debating if this is the right thing to do in my game or not.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    The following morning, Xorex is surprised to see Lag with a grin on her face. Xorex’s father, Hagen, had contacted her a few minutes ago about the situation, but she didn’t think she’d have to deal with this until later.

“Good morning, Acting Creator. I hope you slept well.”

Xorex scowls. “What are you doing here? Where is Mano? Do you realize the penalty for what you did last night is death?”

“Surely you wouldn’t do that, dear Xorex. Not to me. Not when I’ve brought you a gift.” Lag waves her hand in front of a most captivating painting.

Screenshot_448_2.jpg

But Xorex is not about to let on her interest. “The only reason I’m not dragging you by the hair into the fire pit is because my father asked me not to. But I’m telling you—if you do not leave at once, I will do this myself and delight in your wails of anguish!”

Lag smiles infuriatingly. “May I place this above your throne, dear Creator?”

“Acting Creator,” Xorex corrects. “Yes, if you wish, but then I want answers. Where is Mano?”

Screenshot_450_2.jpg

Quickly, Lag takes down the mirror and replaces it with the portrait. “He is well, but recovering in the slave compound. I did not touch him, if that’s what you’re worried about. I was angered to the point of madness last night. Kiva does not deserve such honor—she should be serving her twin sister as well for she is as much to blame for Hawika’s death as I am. Even more so. When I arrived home last night, Hagen the Genius convinced me that my actions would be seen in a most dishonorable light, so I came back to humble myself at your feet. Will you forgive me?”

Screenshot_451_2.jpg

Xorex gazes at the painting. There is something magical about it. Powerful. “What did you do to this portrait, Lag?”

“Do?” Lag asks innocently. “Maybe it has the power of love glowing from it.”

“Not love,” Xorex whispered. “But power it does indeed have. Where did you get this?”

Lag looks down at her feet. “You do not think I made this for you, dearest?”

Xorex’s eyes narrow. “You did not. You don’t have this skill. Do not lie to me! Not now. Not ever!”

The alien woman sighs loudly. “Fine. Your father had it made just for you. I was to bring it here and then leave. Are you happy now?”

Screenshot_453_2.jpg

A huge grin flashes across Xorex’s face for she knows her father did something amazing to the painting. Something that will give her the most power over any Amazon in the whole world. But she’s not exactly sure what this is or how to use it. How like her father to bless her with a puzzle to figure out.

“Yes. I’m most happy,” Xorex retorts. “And when you’re gone, I will be the happiest Amazon in the village.” She couldn’t wait for this ninny to leave. And if Kiva made one false move, she would be gone, too.

Screenshot_452_2.jpg

That afternoon, everyone gathers at the rocket to say good-bye to Lag. Xorex is only there because she has to do her duty as Acting Creator. Otherwise, she’d be in the hot tub, soaking her aching feet. Lakeki worked her to the bone today. She is not even near fit enough to be a Creator. And her tired bones were screaming at her. If only Leia was older! She did not want to be a Creator. She wished to study herbs and plants! A shaman is her destiny.

“I will miss you most miserably, dear Kiva,” Lag drones, waving her hands theatrically.

Xorex rolls her eyes. Will she ever stop talking?

Screenshot_454_2.jpg

“You will miss me like a deadly illness,” Kiva flutters. “I will miss you the same and think about you while I’m in Mano’s arms.”

Lag glares as she turns to her brother, twizzling her fingers in salutation. “I love you, Brother Yug. Don’t become ensnared in Kiva’s insanity for I want you to live many years and come back to Sixam.” And then in a whisper she says, “And whatever you do, don’t allow Xorex to breed with you. You are only worthy of the Creator Heiress, not this imposter.”

Xorex hears her name and glowers but she cannot decipher what Lag is saying to her brother.

Screenshot_456_2.jpg

Yug chuckles. “Do not worry, sister. I am not a fool. Say hello to Lrig for me!”

“I will!” Lag changes into her traveling gear and waves goodbye to Tribe Wahine. “Farewell! May the Maker shine his face upon you all!”

Screenshot_457_2.jpg

But Kiva is already turning toward the slave compound. She wants to shower Mano in kisses for now she is free! Free indeed!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    s9kaylynn wrote: »
    when you bring in a new slave do you cheat their skills at all? Debating if this is the right thing to do in my game or not.

No. They should skill up normally. Now, I have gotten sims off the gallery with high skills. One of those was Kaila and the other was Mano. This was not done intentionally, but it played out well in my story and hey! You will find highly skilled people naturally in life, so I didn't feel like I cheated. I wasn't trying to find highly skilled people. I just liked their looks. :blush:

But honestly, if cheating skills will help your story, go for it. I am not a purist when it comes to this challenge. This is MY STORY! And I will do anything to foster it. But that said, the game also drives my story. I don't plan for alien abductions, fires, unintentional deaths, etc. and I love this about it! I allow for surprises to happen to drive the story, too.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I'm very curious what has happened to Mano :) I hope he is healthy, maybe he is just pregnant a bit ;)

Yes, it will be amazing when slaves will can massage their amazons, I can't wait for it! :D Yoga, meditation - it would work for shaman as well as game doesn't have anything similar to real shaman's spiritual life... Sometimes I think how it would be great, if I could make my amazons real wariors what would dance around the bonfire with their shaman, sadly I can only write about it in my story, but I can't see it in my game :(

I also don't use any cheats in my game, creating my characters myself and use few mods and CC in my game. I love everything about aliens and supernaturals, so they should get some role in my amazons tribe story too, but I don't know how it will happen and when :) I was very surprised when my gatherer and one slave became couple (he asked to be his girlfriend and she accepted) and they did it without my "meddling" :) Although I had totally different plans :D But I like when my sims decide something themselves, I almost always allow them behave as they wish.
  • Options
    Oh...that is so neat that they became bf/gf by themselves! I've never seen that happen in game before! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Oh...that is so neat that they became bf/gf by themselves! I've never seen that happen in game before! :smiley:
    I use autonomous interactions mod, you should try it, but I have warn you that it can cause some issues in game although it works great for me, but other players say that they have issues.
    You can check it here:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=547028
  • Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    > @pammiechick said:
    > S3qu3nce wrote: »
    >
    > Thank you for the answer and the update :) I just got my game a week ago, so I don't have the reward items, I couldn't afford it when it came out - but I am going to spend my birthday money on as many of the stuff packs and expansions as possible :D it is not easy to get all of the new things when you are unemployed, but then it is nice to have a birthday ;)
    > I am looking forward to reading the next update :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes...I know what that's like! I couldn't get any expansions for Sims 2 and barely any for Sims 3. I've been lucky with Sims 4! The best pack to get for this challenge is the Outdoor Retreat and Get To Work (if you want the alien aspect and the alien plants). The other stuff just isn't necessary. CC clothing and objects are the best--they're free!
    >
    > Thank you, everyone! You make me so happy! :) I'm excited to write another update tomorrow! <3

I just have geto to work and I did buy The Outdoor retreate but it did something very weird and didn't process I guess I gave the wrong email an email to my different account that didn't have the sims 4 ugh so confusing
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg