Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    i like Kalani and Kalani together already! the ship name would be... #Kalani

LOL! An easy ship name for sure!!! <3

If they had a kid they should name it Kalani.

I need a LOL button :lol:
  • CrazycatpersonCrazycatperson Posts: 1 New Member
    ive been reading this story since almost the beginning and i finally decided to make an account
    while i cant say i like the sims 4 (like at all) i really am a fan of this story
    its been alot of fun doing my own in the sims 3 and im always looking forward to the next update
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    #TeamKalaniSquared
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    *fans self* oh my my my so much hotness :D<3<3
    2vc864m.jpg

• crispcrunchgirlcrispcrunchgirl Posts: 434 Member
    I finally caught up! I LOVE this story! You are such a good writer @pammiechick!!! I'm so happy to be caught up! This is amazing! And, since I am caught up, I could interact!
    uWoZIHf.gif
  • MytigerkittyMytigerkitty Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey Pammiechick idk if this is too much too ask but I would love to see what their family trees look like now! Not even the royal family but all the important characters would be cool. Love your creativity <3 big fan.
  • jaynnickjaynnick Posts: 150 Member
    Hey Pammiechick idk if this is too much too ask but I would love to see what their family trees look like now! Not even the royal family but all the important characters would be cool. Love your creativity <3 big fan.

I agree! Sometimes it gets confusing remembering who is related to who. ;)
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I've also been curious about an updated family tree! It would be nice to see it :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I hear you! Still in Italy but when I get back, I'll work on an updated family tree! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I hope you're enjoying your vacation!! And I can't wait to see the family tree :)
    edited June 2016
    Author's note: I want to say a HUGE thank you to the very talented @RABOOSKI who designed this retreat especially for Tribe Wahine and Kalani's quest. You should check it out. It would make a great place for any Amazon who wants to get away or for an upgrade to tribal grounds.

CLICK HERE: MACANO RESORT

I will update the family tree next week, so be looking for it.

Kalani breathes in the fresh air mingled with sweet jasmine and salty sea air. She cannot believe her grandmother bought such a place.

Screenshot_243.jpg

Eying the lava falls, she walks over to it—a marvel in architecture. This will surely support her quest for it is a romantic spot.

Screenshot_244.jpg

Excitement mixed with worried jitters bounce through her. Will she find the one? Her mate? The laws have changed to allow Creators the freedom to mate and have more than one child with her choice as long as he is not Master Slave. But that choice sounds so permanent. Of course, it is up to Kalani whether she chooses like this. She may have as many slaves as she likes as in times of old, but it is her desire to be liberal. To choose only one.

Screenshot_245.jpg

Her mind mulls over the men she picked last night—could one of them touch her heart in such a way? She wasn’t sure. But she was definitely going to have fun. With the Maker’s help, she is sure to find the right match to sire her Creator heiress.

Screenshot_242.jpg

The sun sinks, creating a red blaze in the sky and it is time for Kalani to get some rest. The men will arrive early in the morning. She wishes to look her best without bags under her eyes.

The following morning, before Kalani awakes, Runoi rushes to make breakfast.

“You’re a sly one,” Kal says, laughing at Runoi who is scrambling to cut up the sausage for his dish.

“What do you mean, old boy? Because I want to catch the Creator’s attention?”

Screenshot_247.jpg

“I think you’re trying too hard. She will pick whom she wishes whether you can cook or not. In fact, if you WERE the son of a Creator, you’d be better in the weight room and martial arts than in cooking. That’s for the lower slaves.”

Runoi waves his arms. “So be it, man. You’ve found out my secret. I am not a Creator’s son, but the way to a woman’s heart is completing every desire, and I know she hasn’t eaten since last night. She will be hungry.”

Screenshot_248.jpg

Kal shakes his head. “Fine. Slave away at that stove. I will be without sweat and will kiss her hand when she arrives as you are still fretting over garnishes.”

After Kalani gets dressed, she makes her way downstairs. Her stomach growls. “That won’t do,” she says to herself. She doesn’t want to make the men do slave work. This should be a treat for them as well. “Oh, I wish I had asked Grandmother to hire a chef for the duration. At least we have a maid.” But it was too late to ask now. She would have to be hungry for a while until she could sneak something from the refrigerator later.

Screenshot_251.jpg

The crystal blue sky welcomes her and her stomach quiets for now. Today would be amazing despite her hunger.

Screenshot_252.jpg

When she walks into the living room, a succulent, buttery smell floats through the house, making her mouth water. “Food! Oh my goodness! Who made this?” She grabs a plate of the most delicious sandwiches she’s ever seen.

Screenshot_253.jpg

But there are no slaves in the room, so she is by herself enjoying the dish. “I must find the talented slave who made this.” She bites into the meat and cheese.

Screenshot_254.jpg

When she finishes, Kalani sits in the spacious living area, listening to music, satisfied.

Just then, Runoi walks up and bows. “I hope you enjoyed the meal, my rosy flower.”

“You made the dish?”

Screenshot_259.jpg

“Yes. Was it to your liking? I tried not to burn it but I’m not used to this retreat’s stove. It is of too high of quality.”

“It was delicious! Come. Sit next to me. We must talk! I want to know where you gained this skill for you are a Creator’s son, surely.” She laughs. “None of my brothers or my cousin could ever dream of cooking like this. They burn everything they touch.”

Screenshot_258.jpg

“Oh my dearest princess, I am not a Creator’s son, although I do come from a long line of heroes and queens myself. My mother almost won this right, but the Iki house of my line is second to the Makai’s—my tribe and hence, I was offered to you as my blood is noble. As for my affinity for cooking--I happen to love the joy of making someone happy and that always happens when they taste my fine culinary creations. Are you disappointed in me, Creator, to find out this travesty that I am not a tribal son?”

Screenshot_261.jpg

Kalani giggles. She cannot help herself when she’s around Runio. His pompous attitude mixed with humility and humor is delightful. “I am not disappointed. You have truly caught my eye, Runoi. Tell me. Can you make me dinner sometime? We can have it by candlelight near the lava falls.”

Screenshot_262.jpg

He scratches his chin. “I’m not sure.”

“You don’t want to?”

Screenshot_263.jpg

Runoi bounds to his feet and pulls Kalani from the couch. He kisses her hands then stares deeply into her eyes. “It will be an honor to make anything for you, my rosy lady. I will box up the stars and present them to you, if you wish it.”

Screenshot_266.jpg

Kalani chuckles once again, face flushing hot. “That is a sweet gesture, but I don’t know what I’d do with the stars, but I sure would love lobster thermidore.”

“As you wish. I will trap fresh lobster for you at once!”

Kalani shakes her head. “You won’t have to do that. I can have them shipped to us by the village next door.”

“Ah, yes. You are royalty. I forgot.”

Screenshot_265.jpg

She smiles shyly at him. “Oh, Kalani,” she says to herself. “You are in trouble with this one.” Resisting the urge to kiss him already, she grins one last time and saunters away.

Later that day, Kalani finds Runoi in the game room. “I was searching everywhere for you, Runoi. I’ve set our date. We will dine tomorrow night, only you will not need to cook. My grandmother has suggested a wonderful place which serves this lobster. I want you to enjoy it with me.”

Screenshot_270.jpg

“What...you don’t think I can handle a few lobsters, woman? I can assure you, they are no match for me! Take a look at these muscles. Feel them!”

Kalani hits Runoi on the shoulder playfully. “No...I’m not going to feel them!”

“Are you afraid they are weak? See how large they are. Come now. I know you want to.”

“No...” Kalani laughs but then Runoi poses for her and she can’t resist him. “Okay...just to make you be quiet. I bet they aren’t that big anyway.”

Face burning at being so close to him, Kalani wraps her arms around him. Pushing on his rock hard biceps, she gazes into his eyes.

“I told you. I can take a few lobsters and whip them right up for you, princess.”

Screenshot_268.jpg

He pulls her hands into his, the tension between them electrifying. Kalani feels dizzy just being so close to him. “Oh, but there is something on your delicate hands,” he whispers. “I must kiss them to make them feel better.”

Screenshot_269.jpg

Kalani loves how sweet Runoi is. And smooth.

Just then, someone clears their throat.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited June 2016
    Glad to have you back @pammiechick! This was such a cute chapter, I already want Runoi to win! (I'm sure I'll feel that way about all the guys at some point) but he is so sweet!
    Post edited by TaraIris94 on
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Runoi is such teaser... <3 I can't wait to know more :)
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I agree. It is a really sweet chapter. :)
    In the last picture Rumoi looks so young in comparison to Kandor :D
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I hope you had a wonderful vacation and I'm glad you're back safe and sound. It was so good to read about the tribe Wahini again , I'm afraid I was having withdrawal pains. lol
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Kandor has a way of entering the scene! He doesn't need to say anything, but he makes his presence felt, doesn't he? :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Kandor... That's only a tiny bit awkward, lol! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I hope Italy was wonderful and you enjoyed your time off. Glad to see an update today. I will wait to pick sides for awhile. I am excited to see how things will work out with all the guys! :)
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Great having you back! I hope you had a very pleasant vacation and memorable time in Italy!

Yay Runoi, way to go! XD
    You wrote him fantastic, I was giggleing the whole chapter like a girl. :D Rather embarrassing but that one chapter made me so happy. xD
    I'm so proud off you, son. :'D
    edited June 2016
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Kandor has a way of entering the scene! He doesn't need to say anything, but he makes his presence felt, doesn't he? :smile:

So true! That's the way he works all the time. He is a tidal wave. ;)

Great having you back! I hope you had a very pleasant vacation and memorable time in Italy!

Yay Runoi, way to go! XD
    You wrote him fantastic, I was giggleing the whole chapter like a girl. :D Rather embarrassing but that one chapter made me so happy. xD
    I'm so proud off you, son. :'D

Runoi...oh what can I say? Well, I won't say anything, but the boy has stolen my heart (I won't say he's stolen Kalani's heart because that would be giving things away too much.) He is really sweet and devoted. We will see how this all turns out!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited June 2016
    Kalani and Runoi look up to see Kandor glaring at Runoi. Undisturbed by his gaze, Runoi kisses Kalani’s hand and asks, “Is it suddenly stuffy in here? I think I’ll get a bit of fresh air.” Then he leans in and whispers, “Be careful with that one. I believe he bites.” With a devilish wink, Runoi walks out of the room.

Kalani’s heart beats rapidly as she stares at Runoi sauntering out the door, but there before her is another man and to be fair, she knows she cannot get swept away just yet. Plastering on a smile, she says, “Hello, Kandor. How has your night been?”

Kandor only glares and grunts.

Wringing her hands awkwardly, Kalani casts for some ideas on how to break the ice with this mysterious man. Then she gets an idea. Stammering, she says, “W-Why don’t you meet me downstairs by the horseshoe pit? It’s a lovely night. I think it would be fun to see if you can beat me. I’m pretty good at it.”

Kandor nods then bows and marches out the door.

Screenshot_271_1.jpg

Shaking her head, Kalani wonders how she’ll ever get through that gruff exterior. She may have to send him home early if he does nothing more than glower and grunt all the time.

Croaking and chirping pierce the night air as Kalani approaches the horseshoe pit. Kandor is there waiting for her but says nothing. He stares intensely at her, making her insides squirm. Trying to fight off uneasy feelings, she picks up a horseshoe and asks, “Have you ever played horseshoes before, Kandor?”

Screenshot_273.jpg

“In my tribe, men were not allowed to play simple games such as this for pleasure.”

Screenshot_283.jpg

“Then what did you play?”

“We played for sport.”

It was like trying to fish when talking with Kandor. Sometimes you caught a small minnow. But it took hours and hours to catch that tiny fish. Kalani could only hope she could make him open up. “What kind of sport?”

Kandor gazes at the horseshoe pit as if he’s being transported somewhere far away. After a bit, he says sharply, “It isn’t the kind of sport fitting for you. My tribe was harsh.”

She presses her lips together, eyeing the scars on his face. His tribe must have been wicked. She’d heard of tribes from the faraway east, beyond her grandmother’s reign where the women used men in fighting games. They would battle to the death in an arena and the women would bet on the victor. “Is that how you got those scars?”

He answers, quickly, “Does my lady wish to play? Make no mistake. No matter what I do, I always win.”

Screenshot_278.jpg

He says this with such fierceness, Kalani’s breath is stolen away. Then Kandor laughs heartily.

Screenshot_281.jpg

Kalani can’t help but giggle, too. She’s never seen Kandor smile much less laugh. “What’s so funny?”

“Your face, my princess. You look hilarious when you’re surprised.”

Putting her hands on her hips, she says, “Well, you better beat me with that attitude or I’ll never let you hear the end of it!”

Screenshot_282.jpg

Taking the horseshoe from her, he promises, “Don’t worry, my princess, I will.”

Screenshot_276.jpg

The next morning, Kalani announces something important. “Today I will choose three of you to come with me to a special oasis.”

Screenshot_287.jpg

“I can tell by your face that I am one of the chosen ones, my lady,” Brayden states. “I know you’ve longed to be by my side ever since I got here and yet I haven’t seen you.”

Arching an eyebrow, Kalani retorts, “I’ve seen whom I’ve wanted to see, Brayden, but you are correct. I am taking you.”

Screenshot_286.jpg

Giving her a sultry look, he says, “You will not be disappointed by your choice, my lady.”

Screenshot_288.jpg

Horus takes a plate of food and sits down. “Where are you taking them, my lady?”

Smiling wide, Kalani answers, “You are going, too, Horus! To Oasis Isle. There is a huge spa, bar, lots to do. I think we’ll have fun.”

Screenshot_292.jpg

“But how can you take another man, my darling?” Brayden asks. “I will get jealous.”

Screenshot_290.jpg

“I think you’ll survive, Brayden,” Kalani says, taking a bite of food.

“You are right about that. You won’t even know Horus is around when you have me wrapping my arms around you. I cannot wait.”

Screenshot_291.jpg

Giggling, Kalani says, “You will have to fight off not only Horus but Kal, too. Think you can handle that?”

“I can handle anything.”

Shaking her head at his arrogance, she exclaims, “Okay, then let’s go!”

Screenshot_293.jpg

The four of them arrive at Oasis Isle. Kalani is amazed. It is the largest bar she’s ever seen. She knows they are going to have a wonderful time. At least she hopes so. She's not sure if Brayden will allow the other guys time with her. She will have to be forceful with him, but a part of her wishes she would have given him a date alone.

Screenshot_294.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Sickness is finally going away, just caught up! :)
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    Sickness is finally going away, just caught up! :)

So glad you're feeling better! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited June 2016
    Kondor is really very mysterious and even scary a bit, but I like him :) Brandon made me laugh, he's really very arrogant :D I'm curious how Kalani and guys will spend their time in Oasis Isle, I hope Horus will not make me feel embarrassed for his behavior ;)