Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited June 2016
    Someone should grab this 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Simon by one part of his body >:) Seriously. He annoys me :s
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    and so the plot thickens.... I do hope that the slaves make their escape with their lives as they are so sweet.
    Simon what have you got planned? Your sons are dead , your daughter in law gone , there's nothing left... so it must be revenge that's darkening his soul.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    and so the plot thickens.... I do hope that the slaves make their escape with their lives as they are so sweet.
    Simon what have you got planned? Your sons are dead , your daughter in law gone , there's nothing left... so it must be revenge that's darkening his soul.

I believe you are right. He is taking his revenge.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Ok Simon you can go away now. I can't wait to see the drama unfold with him!
    Great chapter by the way. I'm glad Ina had a girl.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Great chapter! Beware Simon is coming! >:)
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    ACK! Listen to your instincts Matias! Simon is coming! The fear is REAL! Be ON GUARD! I just wanna slap them and tell them to grab their weapons and be ready! It's like yelling at the TV when the spooky music starts playing and you know the bad guy is coming!
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Awwww Kiko is such a cute name!

I'm pretty sure that Simon can't take on so many men at once. At least I hope not... :/
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Oh no! Always with the suspense. I was hoping for light fluffy stuff and instead it's overflowing with drama!!!! Aaaaaaaah!!! I love so many of these characters. Simon you can cause some trouble but if you touch a single hair on any of their heads I'll be coming for you!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Kamio wrote: »
    Oh no! Always with the suspense. I was hoping for light fluffy stuff and instead it's overflowing with drama!!!! Aaaaaaaah!!! I love so many of these characters. Simon you can cause some trouble but if you touch a single hair on any of their heads I'll be coming for you!

Lol! Light and fluffy will come...well, sort of...there will always be some undercurrent of drama, but we'll get a break with the mini bachelorette challenge. Next week!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @pammiechick - oh yay! Can't wait!!!! Eep! Let the #simsoccermumming commence!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    Someone should grab this 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Simon by one part of his body >:) Seriously. He annoys me :s

xD I'm dying of laughter by this comment and I agree. :D
    2vc864m.jpg

• LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Hello Simon. There is a nice river close to you. Perhaps you would like to go swimming? It's definitely not dangerous. >:)

I think that Simon might be a shaman because usually in stories, the evil people have some awesome hidden power, but that's just my suspicion. :)
    edited June 2016
    Queen Hawika arrives at Tribe Wahine and Eila is there to welcome her along with the royal Gatherer and the Royal Master Slave.

“We have everything ready for you, your grace. You may have the Creator’s quarters.” Eila bows. “And you, Master Slave Thorn, may use Aulani’s quarters as he is away on urgent business.”

Screenshot_133.jpg

“I’m quite aware of the prince’s whereabouts therefore I will not be taking his room. I will keep watch. We have been hearing about an uprising amongst the clans of men. We may have war on the horizon, my lady.”

Screenshot_131.jpg

Eila’s stomach clenches thinking about Ricci and the other men. “Surely, nothing like that will happen. I’m so worried about our slaves. They should have been here weeks ago.”

Screenshot_135.jpg

The queen shakes her head. “These are troubling times, but I would not worry about the Tribe Wahine men. Aulani is the most skilled man in the Amazon. He taught me everything he knows. He could take ten men on his own. I’m sure all will be well. The northern country has rugged terrain and many high places to make traveling slow. I believe they will be here soon, Provider Eila.”

“But if they are not,” Thorn warns, “I will post some of the royal guard to help until the new Creator chooses her own slaves to replace them.”

Screenshot_130.jpg

“Miss Eila,” Gatherer Lomasi Keronape offers, changing the subject. “Please show me to your gardens. I would love to see them as Queen Hawika has told me much about your strange yet beautiful plants.”

“Of course,” Eila answers. “They are this way.” Eila is grateful for the diversion for her worries increase with each passing moment.
    Screenshot_137.jpg

Taking his sword, Simon devises a plan of attack. He cannot hope to overpower three young men at once, especially the largest one—the Master Slave. He will bide his time and take out each one in stealth.

Screenshot_54.jpg

As he walks around Tribe Cisneris compound, three graves stand ominously by the Pit of Death. “I am sorry, my friends, that I was not quicker in my escape. But I can assure you, the men responsible will pay with their lives.”

Screenshot_55.jpg

Tiptoeing around one hut, Simon almost leaps for joy. One of the men is taking a whiz in the bushes. He is alone.

Screenshot_84.jpg

Simon pounces on him and hisses, “This is for my sons.”

Screenshot_87.jpg

He plunges his sword into the man’s back.

Screenshot_89_1.jpg

The man hollers in shock. But it is too late for him.

Screenshot_90.jpg

He falls down dead.

Simon chuckles to himself. “All too easy.”

Screenshot_91_1.jpg

Surveying the rest of the huts, Simon notices the Master Slave is asleep in one of the beds. “Good,” he says. “Now, where is the dark haired one? The one who laughs too much?”

Simon spies the man sitting by a fire with his back to him. “Praise the Maker...I cannot believe they are this plum.”

As he shuffles over, the slave spins around and curses, “Plummit! Aren’t you supposed to be dead?”

Screenshot_76_1.jpg

Spitting the words, Simon roars, “It is you who will be dead, murderer! If you had allowed us to take our clan sister, things would have been different. You would still be alive by morning. But as it is...you are alone and will have to deal with me.”

Screenshot_77_1.jpg

A sly smile splits the man’s face. His voice is low and cold. “What you do not understand is that if you would have been honorable, your sons would be alive and you would see the sunrise in the morning. But as it is...you will have to deal with ME!”

Screenshot_78_1.jpg

The slave pulls out his sword and charges toward Simon. “Arrrgh!”

Screenshot_80.jpg

Their weapons clang as Simon feints his attack. He pushes the man down, but he is as quick as a squirrel and attacks again.

Focusing his mana, Simon takes his position and easily thwarts the blade with his massive sword.

Screenshot_82.jpg

“Give up, slave!” Simon growls. “Your skills are low. You are no match for me!”

Screenshot_81.jpg

“It is you who will feel my blade pierce your heart!” Enraged, the slave moves for a blow to Simon’s neck, but he whips his head out of the way and plunges his sword into the man’s heart.

Stunned, he gurgles until blood streams from his mouth. He drops to the ground at Simon’s feet.

“Two down. One more to go,” Simon breathes.

Screenshot_83.jpg

Entering the Master Slave’s room, Simon smiles. “This will be the easiest of all. Lucky thing, slave. You will die in your sleep tonight.”

Screenshot_93.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh my god.
    You Simon killed Xela (Alex) mercilessly. What a sacrilege! :lol: Seems I was right. Spots for the new slaves are now open.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Simon is a weakling for killing Mathias in his sleep, I hope someone will kill him soon!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Simon is a weakling for killing Mathias in his sleep, I hope someone will kill him soon!

I would love to have a mad wolverine saving Mathias right now ;) Plum, I really have to watch X-men apocalypse even though he just gets a guest appearance as far as I know …
    @Maladi777 I'm innocent! It was Simon!!! He's to blame for everything!! (And ultimately...I will say no more.)

@Sterretjeee He is a coward. A meticulously evil genius, but a coward.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    NOOOOO :'( NOT MY BABIES! In a and Eila are going to be so heartbroken :s
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    I am in shock (but I can't say I didn't see this coming)
    It is Simon's turn now >:)
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    He must be a heavy sleeper to sleep through a sword fight , Maybe he is up hiding behind the door ready to pounce on Simon and those are just rolled up blankets in his bed . I hope, I hope , I hope !
    Wishful thinking maybe but who would blame me?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Ooooh Nooooo! I knew they were going to die at his evil hands. I just KNEW it! But I didn't want to believe it! Makes me so sad! :'(
  • dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    No. No. No! How dare he! Please, for the love of everything sims, Mathias needs to kill that man now!
  • AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    *Mathias wakes up* Suprise! *knife*