Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Mathias: LOL you thought you could kill me in my sleep think again!
  • CatianaCatiana Posts: 17 New Member
    Ok, Simon, you've really overstayed your welcome. Nobody wants you on this forum. You can leave now.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    That's what I meant when I said that someone should grab Simon by the one part of his body... :/ I know it's not a very nice comment, but it's sincere and logic one. Now we can see the results... :( I think Mathias and other men of the tribe Wahini made a big mistake staying in the tribe Cisneris village, but now it's too late :( I hope some miracle will happen and Mathias will stay alive.
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Noooo, you killed my Heropon! Now Simon must die in ALL THE FLAMING POISON COWPLANT PITS OF DEATH! :cry:
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2016
    Wait...I think I'm onto something.
    There were three openings for Kalani''s slaves? Usually, Tribe Wahine has three slaves....But only two are gone so far...
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    @LunarMoon88 nopenopenopenope im in heave denial of this even being possible
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2016
    I don't necessarily like that prospect, but it could work?
    Post edited by LunarMoon88 on
    edited June 2016
    @LunarMoon88
    omg how about no :scream:
    HmypxT0.png
    edited June 2016
    Also, can I just say you have ALL THE TALENT because you're one of the only writers who can summon ALL THE EMOTIONS and us readers are just your plaything and please don't sink my last sailing ship have mercy for the love of all that is plumbobs
    HmypxT0.png
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I really miss the lol button.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Also, can I just say you have ALL THE TALENT because you're one of the only writers who can summon ALL THE EMOTIONS and us readers are just your plaything and please don't sink my last sailing ship have mercy for the love of all that is plumbobs

LOL! **strums fingers**

We are at the storm's center...the ocean waves roil as the ship's planks creak and moan ...will the hull crack? Stay tuned!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I have no words! :#:'(>:)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Finally I got some time to catch up...what a terrible moment though :'(
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    What? I'm gone for a few days and I come back to this? Also, *whack whack whackity whack whack* oops I broke my newspaper...
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    Simmon would make a execellent assassin ;)
    2vc864m.jpg

• Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Too much death. I do hope Simon is punished soon.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    edited June 2016
    Matias swam around in the refreshing water with Dilabi on his back, laughing and chuckling. He couldn’t remember the last time he’d felt such joy.

Screenshot_882.jpg

Pulling her into his arms, he whispered, “I love you forever, sweetness.”

She rubbed the stubble of his chin and kissed him with a passion he’d ached for. How long had it been since they’d shared intimate moments? Matias couldn’t remember, but he wanted to stay like this always.

Screenshot_884.jpg

Suddenly, all went dark and he was in a room with Dilabi crying.

“What is the matter, sweetness? Did I do something wrong? Are you hurt?”

“No. It’s those evil men from my tribe. My husband’s father, Simon. He’s coming. Get up, my love!”

Screenshot_850.jpg

“Surely you are joking, sweetness. There is nothing to bother us here. All is peaceful.”

The sky grew ever darker and the scene changed abruptly. A foreboding sensation crawled down Matias’ neck.

“You’ll be killed, Matias! Please!”

Screenshot_488.jpg

Matias sits bolt upright to see Simon looming over him with a gigantic sword. He jumps out of bed, ramming Simon, pushing him back before the man can strike.

Screenshot_96.jpg

“Ha!” Simon laughs. “So death won’t be easy for you after all. Very well. See the eyes of the man who will take your life!”

Matias kicks Simon in the stomach and the blade flies from his grasp.

Screenshot_97.jpg

“Very well,” Simon taunts, breathing hard. “I will kill you with my bare hands.”

Screenshot_98.jpg

He swings and misses as the younger man dodges the punch.

“You won’t be killing me tonight, old man. You should have died in the pit, but I'll make sure you won't escape.”

Screenshot_101.jpg

"Talk is cheap, boy." Simon surges after Matias, striking him down. The two grapple with one another on the floor.

Finally! The time has come for Kalani and her brother, Koa’s birthday party. Tingles tickle Kalani as she cannot wait for the festivities to happen. The worry over her parents as well as the other slaves has loomed over the tribe like an angry dark cloud. She will not think on grave thoughts. Happiness needs to pervade and if she is to lead her tribe, she will wear a smile on her face.

Screenshot_140.jpg

Her grandmother has hired some slaves from the local slave hold to bartend and cook since she wanted all of her family to enjoy themselves, including Kanui and Newlin. She didn’t feel it proper to make them work at Kalani and Koa’s party.

Walking toward the bar, Kalani notices the slave attending is particularly handsome with deep dark eyes and rich tan skin. She could stare at him all day.

Thorn comes up behind Kalani and teases, “You know your grandmother is going to offer you a gift. Maybe he is something you’d like?”

Screenshot_141.jpg

Kalani sits on a bar stool, ignoring Thorn. “Could I have a Flaming Zesty, please?”

“Of course, my lady. Oh and Thorn, I believe the queen is in need of your services.”

Glaring, Thorn asks, “How would you know, slave? Does the queen confide in you?”

Screenshot_142.jpg

Shrugging, he says, “I overheard her complaining about your lack of service to one of the ladies here, so if you know what’s good for you....”

Screenshot_143.jpg

Slamming his drink on the counter and glowering at the impertinent slave, he says kindly to Kalani, “I will be back to check on you, my lady. I wouldn’t want you to be alone with this...ill mannered, low brow slave.”

Kalani chuckles, “I think I can handle myself, Thorn, but thank you anyway.”

Thorn stalks away, muttering curses about such a foul tempered slave and what he would do if he spoke to him again.

Watching the handsome slave shake her drink in the mixer, Kalani asks, “I believe you’ve made an enemy. Do you think it wise? He is, after all, the Royal Master Slave. Probably higher in rank than even my father.”

Screenshot_145.jpg

The slave tosses the mixer in the air. “What is rank to me? A lowly breeding slave? Being kind to him does me no favors. I will never rise to his lofty service.”

Incensed at such talk, Kalani waves her hand. “But isn’t it proper to be kind to all people? Not just to get ahead in life? I think I’m beginning to agree with Thorn. You are ill mannered.”

Screenshot_144.jpg

Placing the drink on the bar, the slave stares at Kalani. “I am very sorry, Princess Kalani. I did not mean any disrespect to you or your grandmother. It is just the hierarchy of the slave hold is not fair. Thorn did not earn his rank. He was born into it.”

Screenshot_148.jpg

This makes Kalani even angrier. “I am the daughter of the prince and was born into my station. Does this make me unworthy?”

Screenshot_149.jpg

Tilting his head to the side, he answers, “I did not infer that for you. After all, you are a woman. It is different. For a slave, our power should come from hard work and achievements rather than birth rank. Just because Thorn was a tribal son of a Creator, he is thought of as high and this Creator was a special friend to one of the royal council. Think about this, though. Even your grandmother had to earn her rank. She was the strongest of all Creators who tried to claim the throne. This I respect.”

Balling her fists, Kalani retorts, “We will agree to disagree then. Thorn earned his position because he was at the top of his class at Master Slave training. Just like my grandfather. That is why he was chosen.”

Screenshot_146.jpg

Bowing, the slave says, “I’m sorry. I did not know that.”

“I’m done with this conversation. I don’t expect I’ll be needing another drink.” She rises from her chair.

“I’ll be here if you get thirsty, my lady.” He grins mischievously.

Kalani rolls her eyes and stomps toward the kitchen.

Screenshot_152.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited June 2016
    I am glad Mathias woke up in time! I hope he'll be back home and to Dilabi healthy and alive. And Kalani... It seems it's hard to understand for her how the slaves think... :/
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited June 2016
    @pammiechick - is that who I think it is in all of his deliciousness? :heart::#
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I would really love to be a spectator and watch Simon and Matias rolling around the floor maybe falling into a mud pit wrestling while cheering them on.
    Hey it's not my fault , what else would you expect to come to mind when Matias mentioned that Simon should be in the pit ?
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I think we just met the first candidate to Kalani's heart... ;)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh, I love the pictures of Matias' dream. Well done.
    Nice to see one of those new additions to the tribe so soon. :smile:<3
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited June 2016
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I think we just met the first candidate to Kalani's heart... ;)

You are right! He is...

Braydenthorn.jpg

@Kamio

Yes! He is your baby..., they didn't hit it off at first...but there's still time--so you shouldn't worry! I've just started the challenge in game. This was just a pre-thing. I made a party and clicked on the first slaves that showed up. Brayden was one who had great mixology skills. There's another surprise to come.
    Frn0731 wrote: »
    I would really love to be a spectator and watch Simon and Matias rolling around the floor maybe falling into a mud pit wrestling while cheering them on.
    Hey it's not my fault , what else would you expect to come to mind when Matias mentioned that Simon should be in the pit ?

LOL!!! That would be fun to watch!!
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Oh, I love the pictures of Matias' dream. Well done.
    Nice to see one of those new additions to the tribe so soon. :smile:<3

Thank you! He MAY be a new addition. He's a new bachelor, anyway.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited June 2016
    @pammiechick - ooooh another surprise? I can't wait! I'm not fussed some of my favourite romance stories are birthed out of love-hate relationships! You know... the kind of guy you love to hate and make out with on the sly :wink:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Kamio wrote: »
    @pammiechick - ooooh another surprise? I can't wait! I'm not fussed some of my favourite romance stories are birthed out of love-hate relationships! You know... the kind of guy you love to hate and make out with on the sly :wink:

Exactly...that's how Ysa and Aulani started off, too! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg