Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, no... It's really very sad... :'( But which tribe didn't have the tragedies? Example, The Blessing Moon tribe. Well, I hope Horus The Sun is still alive, he could be very useful to Makana. In fact, I don't remember where Horus is and what he does at this moment. Hmmm... If he is dead, so I am glad as he still alive in my simself's world ;)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh, no... It's really very sad... :'( But which tribe didn't have the tragedies? Example, The Blessing Moon tribe. Well, I hope Horus The Sun is still alive, he could be very useful to Makana. In fact, I don't remember where Horus is and what he does at this moment. Hmmm... If he is dead, so I am glad as he still alive in my simself's world ;)

Horus is fighting in the Royal Army atm. He's not dead and you will see him soon! He will be a big help to Makana. His daughter, Britta is still there. You'll see her next chapter.

Yes, these amazon tribes have their problems, huh? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    I am not only devasted bc of loosing half of the Wahines, but also bc Newlin also lost a brother who had come to love him as Newlin had craved so long for familar affection. :pensive:
  • Options
    Damaro wrote: »
    I am not only devasted bc of loosing half of the Wahines, but also bc Newlin also lost a brother who had come to love him as Newlin had craved so long for familar affection. :pensive:

Yes, this is true! At the very end, he realized it. :bawling:
    Your sim is about to make his very grand entrance. Omg...he's so pretty! Can't wait for you to see him. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So many lost! :bawling::bawling:
    I am glad that Newlin was not a part of it and did save some!
  • Options
    haswh wrote: »
    So many lost! :bawling::bawling:
    I am glad that Newlin was not a part of it and did save some!

Yes, thankfully he came to his senses or it would have been BAD!!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hello, Amazons!

Since the last chapter was so horrific, I figured you might want some hope for the poor Tribe Wahine. I'll be posting these chapters fairly fast until we get some semblance of order.

sffXeb9.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Good news in the wake of tragedy. :)
  • Options
    Good news in the wake of tragedy. :)

YES!!! Whew...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    A whole new cast of yummy characters
    Coming to help. It seems she is sincere. I certainly hope so. What’s left could use some good news.
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    A whole new cast of yummy characters
    Coming to help. It seems she is sincere. I certainly hope so. What’s left could use some good news.

Yes...and more YUM to come! ;)
    And I can say this woman is sincere...at least there's some good in the world!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Rubbing my hands together in anticipation! :)
  • Options
    I felt all of Makana's loneliness and sadness... I am glad that she is so strong to take the duties if even she's not ready for it. And Newlin... I am proud of him. He was able to stay faithful to his tribe what raised him. I hope for the best for Tribe Wahine.
  • Options
    I felt all of Makana's loneliness and sadness... I am glad that she is so strong to take the duties if even she's not ready for it. And Newlin... I am proud of him. He was able to stay faithful to his tribe what raised him. I hope for the best for Tribe Wahine.

Aww...if Makana isn't strong yet, she will be!!

And yes, thankfully Newlin couldn't betray his tribe although he has a lot of guilt over what happened. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hello, Amazons!

This will be the last upload for a week as I'm going out of town for work. But hopefully, I'll get maybe one more in next week. We'll see!

Things are changing fast for the tribe!

ebdbVDS.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    That was so nice to see everyone even though it was for sad reasons! :):'(
    Mor!!! :scream:
  • Options
    That was so nice to see everyone even though it was for sad reasons! :):'(
    Mor!!! :scream:

Too sad! But yes, it was fun for me to gather up the old characters!

And thank you for Salvius! He’s dreamy!

Mor! Still as evil as ever! 😈😈😈
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    @pammiechick Your welcome! :) I was happy to see him and so glad you like him!
  • Options
    Mor is a real monster in a woman's body... I hope to see her head laying on the ground someday, she must pay for everything she did. :|
  • Options
    Mor is a real monster in a woman's body... I hope to see her head laying on the ground someday, she must pay for everything she did. :|

THIS!!!!!
  • Options
    @pammiechick Your welcome! :) I was happy to see him and so glad you like him!

I do!
    (And he makes beautiful babies! Shhh...)

Retribution MAY come her way...we shall see.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

THIS!!!!!

Lol! Poor Mor. So misunderstood! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Hello, Amazons!

Your eyes do not deceive! I come bearing a chapter!

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

QiOKMVV.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    So new times begin... I am curious how is doing Amadahy Blessing Moon? Is she still alive? If she is already dead how was her life? :)
    I hope Alena will not get a chance to do something wrong... :/
  • Options
    So new times begin... I am curious how is doing Amadahy Blessing Moon? Is she still alive? If she is already dead how was her life? :)
    I hope Alena will not get a chance to do something wrong... :/

She is alive..just very old. Around 90...but hanging in there! She’s still on the royal council! She’s had a wonderful life getting to be a part of the change of the Amazon rules as well as being taken care of in luxury.

Alena..let’s hope she gets caught!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg